[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/trash/ - Off-Topic
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 86 posters in this thread.

10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
05/08/16Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!
[Hide] [Show All]

4chan pass poll : "Restyled reply tracking"
https://www.4chan.org/polls/11

File: Vampire nick by bore.jpg (457 KB, 1578x1800)
457 KB
457 KB JPG
Zootopia General: Bloodsucking (v2) Edition

Pastebin: pastebin.com/iYDU8g2T
ZTG Creator List: derpy.me/ztgcclist
ZTArchive: ztarchive.com
Previous thread: archive.b-stats.org/trash/thread/6950184
Thematic Thursdays: (Postponed until further notice)
Previous Theme: Christmas
>>
File: BUNE.jpg (51 KB, 576x768)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
BUNE
>>
RIP RF
>>
>>6956915
RIP Bore
RIP Mead
>>
FinNick is a good ship and I want to see more of it

>Seth will never update
>>
File: aggies.png (2.12 MB, 1920x2190)
2.12 MB
2.12 MB PNG
>>
File: lavender.jpg (205 KB, 1024x1885)
205 KB
205 KB JPG
>>6956898

>vampires again

Guess I'll repost vampire Judy with fic

http://archiveofourown.org/works/8277902/chapters/18963761
>>
File: crimson_dusk.jpg (206 KB, 1280x1140)
206 KB
206 KB JPG
>>6956898
>>6956941
>>
File: 1482379892381.png (1.83 MB, 1667x2000)
1.83 MB
1.83 MB PNG
It's been a weird couple of weeks
DoxFick ch6
In a shocking twist, James does not have sex with his sisters in this chapter.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12009955/6/Dox-Fick

Short chapter to show I'm still alive, but you anons deserve better and I'll try to make the next chapter(s) longer.
>>
>>6956583
>>6956617
>>
>>6956941
>possible smut in later chapters

Does it get smutty?
>>
>>6956911
>>6956935
>>6956941
>>6956951
>>6956958
This thread has good taste in images
>>
Have we heard from FinnickFag recently?
>>
File: C01HrA8UUAETghw.jpg (276 KB, 900x1200)
276 KB
276 KB JPG
https://www.twitter.com/mtttut/status/814385922611417088
>>
>>6956958

Holy fuck you're alive, thanks for the update

You should continue that AU someday, it was really damn good
>>
>>6956958
woah boy
>>
>>6956978
yes
latest chapter, judy's riding the red rocket to 'thank' him
>>
>>6956978

Hasn't yet, but chances are pretty damn high from the looks of it
>>
>>6956985
last i heard comic blew up at them and chased them out of the fandom
>>
Reposting for the new thread!

Stories be damned-- Bonnie is going to sing a song to her kits! And what better song to sing than one about Nick and Judy? Will the song go over well with the kits? Will Judy be weirded out that her mom wrote a song about her? Will anyone ever want to hear my critiques of their songs or poems after they hear me talk about beat patterns and rhythm? Find out in Winter Rhyme for Another Time, by PseudoFox!

Text here:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/8943220

Blind read through here:
https://soundcloud.com/comicanon/winter-rhyme-for-another-time

This is probably rusty-- it's been a while, but I want to do more to get back to pace.

>>6956739
This better not be Pastor 2.0.

>>6956976
EW!

WHAT!?

DO NOT--

that's actually a very well drawn Weavelope anon.

--LEWD THE VRBIT WITH THE WEAVELOPE!
>>
Wow we hit the image limit and post limit on the last thread and all we had to do is sacrifice a CC
>>
File: VRbitfantasyandmyths.jpg (29 KB, 199x199)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
I'll also repost the worldbuilding dice/gambling thing I wrote cause it was in the middle of drama central.

One of the most fascinating and eye-opening things I read was how the history of gambling and the history of fortune telling are so closely intertwined. It makes perfect sense when you think about it, though! When you think about it, gambling is a sort of instance of fortune telling, since you are predicting whether you'll be a winner or a loser-- heck, its 'fortune' telling, anyway! And a shared symbol for both fortune telling and gambling is the die.

The die is found in almost every culture in some form or another. There are bone die-- predators would 'roll the bones' of their prey to determine the future, and scavenger species would place emphasis on the arrangement of bones found from desiccated birds and lizards (the more untouched and pristine the carcass, the clearer the reading). There are also stick die, popular among hooved mammals, that are sometimes carved from the fallen horns of antelope and deer. There are even 'sound dice' from Llamayan cities: Llamayan cities were built with open spaces and lots of stone buildings which would reverberate sound, and so the fortune tellers and shamans would tell the future by clapping their hooves together and listening to the echoes-- fortunes would be told either by associating numbers with dieties, or as simple as "evens yes, odds no". How did fortune tellers and shamans stop others from stealing their jobs? Simple: anyone who claps who ain't them gets their hooves cut off! Llamayan culture was pretty brutal.
>>
>>6957057
Of course, the one we're most familiar with is the six sided cube die, which, along with the four, eight, twelve and twenty sided variants that DND nerds know so well, held significance in many cultures (such as Meowsopotamian and Goatreek societies) as being perfect shapes that were distinctly apart from the natural world, and thereby either held otherworldly (in the case of the former) or intraworldly (the latter) significance.

With any gambling (whether on fortune on fate) comes a tendency to want to cheat. One of the questions was whether smaller mammals would hide in dice, and, when rolled, be able to move it around to land on what they wanted. The book says this wasn't a common way to cheat, mostly because loading dice and simple slight-of-paw worked just as easy, but there are stories both in Elephindian and many rodent cultures about such a scam.

The Elephindian word for "cheat" translates closely to "someone with rotten luck", and their meaning of "rotten luck" is taken quite literally: the word evokes the image of an elephant who has put a mouse in a die to manipulate the rolls, but the mouse died, and the dice is rotting.

On the other side, the same idea was used as a cautionary tale for rodents to scheme with larger mammals by using their size for the benefit of the scammer. The story goes that a mouse was placed in a die by an elephant, who went on to win a fortune because of the cheating. The story has two endings: the oldest ends with the elephant cheater throwing the dice down a well to get rid of the evidence and to not have to split the winnings; the newer one (by about five hundred years) ends with the other elephants the scammer was cheating getting so mad that he smashes the dice in anger without realizing the mouse was inside! Both morals are quite clear: don't trust a larger mammal who uses your size for their convenience, and make sure you're not the one doing all the hard work and taking all the risk.
>>
File: images (5).jpg (11 KB, 293x172)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>6957010
Not Comic again!

>>6957019
Was Comic the one responsible for the post that started it all!?
>>
File: VRbitswietrul.png (13 KB, 666x559)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>6957064
So what about bunny cultures and dice and gambling, specifically? Well, considering the 'fortune telling' aspect of dice, the earliest uses of die in bunny culture was to predict crop yields, since, as an agrarian society, that was the most important thing to try and figure out. The metaphor for finding out the future was therefore figuring out which areas of your land (or life) would prosper and which would whither. A board would be created, dice would be thrown and allocated, and bim bam boom, you got your future told. The best fortune tellers were the ones who could keep promising bright futures for those in charge and gave them cushy jobs as fortune tellers, and those who could run away when they got it wrong and didn't want to feel the wrath of a bitter patron.

After some time, this method of fortune telling became less of a mysical way of reading the future and more of a gambling game: bunnies would bet whether they'd get good or bad harvests on game boards. After long, a standard game board (representing a stereotypical burrow) was held as the fair universal standard, and more dice were included to represent farmers and weather and stockpiled food, and you could add tiles to your burrow by spending your resources. Dice would be cast and allocated to game board positions, and the goal was to go as long as you could until a 'bad harvest' wiped out your burrow. The game was seen both as a measure of luck and skill, and many a burrow king or queen was reknown for their skill in playing it!

The game fell out of fashion for hundreds of years until a version was made that could support multiple mammals playing at once. The name of that game?

Go look in your closet and find it. Who doesn't own a copy of Bunopoly? And, as we all know, that game makes cheaters of us all.
>>
File: 1482035487428.jpg (149 KB, 720x1280)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
>>
>>6957012
The only mammal I blew up at was Blear.

I'm going to go eat dinner. Zero lewding of the VRbit is allowed. Jack = Cutie, Skye = Patootie.
>>
File: 1482211217138.png (123 KB, 317x363)
123 KB
123 KB PNG
>>6956989
I'm glad you enjoy, anon.
Do you mean the "Growing Up Together" AU or the current "DoxFick" AU?

>>6956995
tybb<3

did gookmoot really steal away (you)s what the fuck
>>
>>6957138

Growing Up Together
>>
>>6957100
Why is his paw on his belt like that?

Is he trying to draw attention?
He is gonna loosen it?
>>
>>6957116
>>
>>6957016
>LEWD THE VRBIT WITH THE WEAVELOPE!

You said it, not us.
>>
File: 1483076760840.png (36 KB, 834x582)
36 KB
36 KB PNG
>>6957138

If you want your (you)s back
>>
File: 1465454131489.png (400 KB, 950x1250)
400 KB
400 KB PNG
>>6957016
Lewd!!!!!
>>
File: hheeheehee.png (232 KB, 1088x721)
232 KB
232 KB PNG
https://picarto.tv/nobbydraws

DRAWSTREAMIN
GIMME SOME REQUESTS
>>
>>6957200

Canidae ordering coffee from Middry's deer
>>
>>6957200
VRbitxWeavelope
>>
>>
>>6956953
>JiD got /ztg/ into Sufjan

haha yesss
>>
>>6957200
Your sloth in Tracer's outfit, admiring his ass in a mirror.
>>
>>6957200
A sloth doing gun-kata
>>
>>6957242
that nick looks like a small child and it's scaring me.
>>
>>6956988
Just got home from work and am exhausted, I'll translate this and the other one from previous thread in the morning. In the meantime, can confirm this is 100% about buttsecks; not just jokingly implied like in this artist's previous works
>>
File: FemWeaverlope.png (89 KB, 608x864)
89 KB
89 KB PNG
>>6957200
Draw a sexy female Weaverlope getting stripped by one of her own characters.
>>
>>6957200
Hitman Judy or Nick
>>
>>6957268
Yesssssssssss
>>
>>6957200
Judy with both of her ears ripped off in shock in a hospital bed while a deranged Nick is shouting in the room outside, Judy seems bruised and with claw/teeth marks, Nick is with other officers. In a TV news appear "pred-terrorism explodes in officer kidnapping". Cotton's there too.
>>
File: IMG_1254.jpg (170 KB, 1199x793)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
>>6957116
>Dinner at midnight
>>
File: Happy Canidae.png (52 KB, 517x479)
52 KB
52 KB PNG
>>6957273
>>
OK, so I really like Pack Street. I don't like Charlie though.
She has no personality besides kleptomania and having no concept of personal space, but I don't feel that those qualities are being used well in the story. She isn't interesting to me and I feel that she's used as a plot device.
She falls flat compared to the other characters as well. Al can get carried away but he's vigiant and fatherly. This creates an interesting dynamic. Same thing with Betty being snarky but hiding a caring side underneath it. Ozzy is a friendly goofball on the surface but has real underlying issues. Avo and her razor wit as well as her ability to tell it as is add to the story. Marty and his hotheaded contrast him with the scholar we know him to be. These are all interesting characters who add to the story and drive the plot in a more natural way. With Charlie, it's just "Hey, Cormo, wanna bend the law?"
Even Wolter, with his mercenary attitude, feels like a character. I'm not sure if Weaver is waiting to characterize her or is intentionally writing her this way, my guess being the latter, but it's a little irritating and forced and takes me out of my immersion. I know other people like her for these reasons but I don't get it. Hope you guys are having a good day though.
>>
>>6957143
He's going to show that bunny bulge
>>
>>6957301
>Charlie has no personality
>Betty is HIDING her caring side
>Wolter has a mercenary attitude

I believe you and me are reading two completely different stories.
>>
>>6957301
The problem with Pack Street, I feel, is that there are far too many unicorns in the garden. For instance, why does Remmy live in a pred-only apartment building when he could just be not poor and live in a much nicer prey-friendly apartment? Why does Al have to be the big top alpha male instead of being just a normal guy like you or me? Why does Charlie have to be an autistic? Does Marty is Martina? There are far too many unicorns that have gone unanswered for far too many long.
>>
>>6957155
you're a saint, nice dubs

>>6957142
The original prompt was "raised by bunnies, N&J find out about knotting the hard way", anything you'd like to suggest/see in the setting?
>>
File: finnick.png (134 KB, 518x737)
134 KB
134 KB PNG
>>6954739
happy birthday you fucking animal

wow this is super weeby
(to be honest im not entirely sure what it is i just looked up and drew)

i hope its sugoi, baka
>>
>>6957385
You never heard of Kill La Kill?
I never watched it and even I know what it is
>>
>>6957255
It was weird because I listened to AJJ's PTEPATLPITW all the time and Illinoise was always recommended to me, but I never actually listened to it
Interestingly enough, this is the exact same issue I had when I saw AJJ's album recommended every time I listened to Tally Hall.

I guess the moral is that /mu/ is retarded
>>
>>6957200
Anneke being gamergirl playing some pc games.
>>
File: musk_deer.jpg (59 KB, 600x400)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>6957200
How about a qt musk deer?
>>
>>6957354
I've said my piece. Charlie doesn't have a real personality. Lacking social skills and kleptomania aren't personality traits. I know this is Weaver's story and it would be selfish and foolish of me to assume I would relate to all of them. But Charlie doesn't feel like a character to me. She feels like a set piece. As for the other two, This story is told through the eyes of Remmy, and before Stray, this part of her personality was hidden from us. Until Field Day, we have little reason to assume that Wolter has any inclination to do more than seek money and carnal pleasure, and even now we still know that this is a massive part of his character. That is the definition of a mercenary attitude.
>>
>>6956976

it's

its beautiful
>>
>>6957419
i have a vague idea about the show

something about powerful strippers and evil clothes?

dont know what this thing is though. it looks like an angry robot
>>
>>6957188

so whos this green cutie
>>
>>6957200
Remmy and Al hanging out. Its cute to see then on friendly terms.
>>
>>6957242

everything about those faces is scaring me
>>
>>6957475
oh man AJJ is great too

have you checked out much Sufjan now? Illinoise and Michigan are both amazing.

also, apparently i turned Mead onto "Fourth of July" some months ago. i messaged him about it when the comic dropped and he said he learned about it from a few threads back when some anon (me) linked it in the thread.

that makes me feel kind of cool so i am patting myself on the back for it now

pat pat
>>
>>6957363

Yeah! I mean, why don't poor people just decide to NOT BE POOR?

That's what he gets for being a stupid hoofer.
>>
>>6957385
>Drew Nick wearing Sunkestu of his own free will
>Had to look up Junketsu to draw it on Finnick
I bet you don't even rock it to Blumenkranz, fucking casual
>>
>>6957544
Seconding this. Nice dubs.
>>
>>6957385
Ah sweet
Thanks, moped
>>
File: why are you like this.jpg (450 KB, 942x691)
450 KB
450 KB JPG
>>6957596
im so confused
>>
File: ___.jpg (52 KB, 800x668)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>6957568
thanks, anon
I might have found out about it on my own, but hey
you made it much faster
>>
>>6957301
>She has no personality besides kleptomania and having no concept of personal space
Kleptomania isn't really a personality trait, though. That's like saying "Al has no personality besides being the alpha" or "Marty has no personality besides being short".
You're also forgetting the fact that she showed an obvious emotional side in The Heist, the fact that she deliberately keeps reaching out to Remmy by including him on her odd jobs, and the fact that she's clearly not impervious to sexual desire because she goes through heat just like everyone else.
>She isn't interesting to me and I feel that she's used as a plot device.
Here's the crux of your argument: "I don't like Charlie" followed by a bunch of bullshit, non-persuasive reasons in an attempt to justify it. It's fine if you don't like the character, but you're objectively wrong.
>She falls flat compared to the other characters as well.
Disagree strongly.
>Same thing with Betty being snarky but hiding a caring side underneath it.
Betty literally took care of Remmy for an entire chapter. That's not hiding her caring side, that's putting it on full display.
>Avo and her razor wit as well as her ability to tell it as is add to the story.
This is how I know you're completely fucking full of shit: Avo's gotten far less in the way of actual character development than even Charlie has.
>Marty and his hotheaded contrast him with the scholar we know him to be.
No, Marty's JUST a hothead. He can be a bookish hothead, that's not some "hidden depth" that makes him not a hothead. You're literally just pulling these out of your ass at this point.
>With Charlie, it's just "Hey, Cormo, wanna bend the law?"
I legitimately do not see this at all. Charlie fucking felt comfortable enough around Remmy to strip naked in front of him, borrow his clothing, and break into his house to sleep in his bed. She could've gone to any other apartment and she chose his.
>>
>>6957625
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zs474lPgO54
draw judy wearing Shinra-Koketsu, faggot, I dare you
>>
File: Metal la Gear.jpg (142 KB, 1341x999)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>6957625
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRivqBxbHRs
>>
>>6957541
>something about powerful strippers and evil clothes?

Basically yeah. The super clothes are basically sapient, with the white/blue one being a feral evil thing that needs to be controlled while the black/red suit worn by the main character is actually intelligent. There is some symbolism where clothes are socially restrictive and nudity is individual freedom expression. The main character gets more powerful the more she gets comfortable with her revealing outfit and nudity.
After watching the whole series, at some point the fanservice is so constant you don't even blink when characters are near naked most of the time. The good organization is called NUUUDIST BEACH.
>>
File: holy shit she better tip.png (663 KB, 1759x1299)
663 KB
663 KB PNG
>>6957218
https://picarto.tv/nobbydraws
>>
>>6957301
>Even Wolter, with his mercenary attitude
>mercenary
?????
>I'm not sure if Weaver is waiting to characterize her or is intentionally writing her this way, my guess being the latter
I think Charlie has gotten characterization and you're just not picking up on it, but that's me.
>but it's a little irritating and forced and takes me out of my immersion
I don't agree with any of the points you've made so far, and honestly, if one character's characterization is enough to "ruin your immersion" that says more about you than it does about Pack Street, bud.
>I've said my piece.
"I've said my piece, but I'm going to go ahead and keep saying my piece"
>Charlie doesn't have a real personality
Now you're just starting shit.
>kleptomania
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
>Lacking social skills and kleptomania aren't personality traits.
This is the first thing you've said I can agree with you on. Problem is, you made this argument to begin with by saying "she had no personality besides kleptomania and having no concept of personal space", so which is it? Are they personality traits or aren't they?
And either way, I STILL think you're wrong because honestly, she's shown a lot more personality than just being a kleptomaniac and unaware of personal space (and again, being a thief and being a kleptomaniac are two different things; it's like saying bipolar disorder and MPD are the same thing).
>I know this is Weaver's story and it would be selfish and foolish of me to assume I would relate to all of them.
Yeah, that's a diverse range of characters for you.
>She feels like a set piece.
Harsh.
>This story is told through the eyes of Remmy
Winner of the 2016 #1 Most Reliable Narrator Award for Young Zootopians
>and before Stray, this part of her personality was hidden from us
lol no
She fought Remmy tooth and nail to let him into his own apartment, just to do him a favor. That's looking out for him, just not in the way you might expect.
>>
>>6957530
>Until Field Day, we have little reason to assume that Wolter has any inclination to do more than seek money and carnal pleasure, and even now we still know that this is a massive part of his character. That is the definition of a mercenary attitude.
I think you're confusing hedonism with "mercenary attitude". Wolter's not a hired gun. If anything, I saw him as a dimwitted slob trying to get into the panties of any girl he could. That's more of a lech than a thug.
>>
>>6957718

man
CoffeeSlut was such a good series.
>>
>>6957643
It was hidden before Stray, I worded that poorly. As for Charlie, I don't feel Weaver did a satisfactory job in showing that she was reaching out. I got a "Let's use whoever is available vibe from it. Also, a sexual response doesn't indicate an emotional one. Again, set piece.Just because the two are linked doesn't mean one is indicative of the other. And Mary develops in B. R. E.. He sees that Remmy is making an effort to be more social and tries to judge him less. He develops as a character.
>>
File: no.png (8 KB, 281x184)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
>>6957710
heh, only in japan
i might have to set aside a few days to watch this

>>6957683
oh man i would, to preserve my honor
i gotta get back to the comic now though
>>
>>6957718
Are you still taking requests?
>>
>>6957292
Taking care of my brother has put me on a weird schedule.

I'm really happy I got time to do the writing and the reading though. Its been a good night.
>>
>>6957868

is that a Village Hidden In The Carrots headband?
>>
File: ___.png (706 B, 123x30)
706 B
706 B PNG
>>6957837
fuck you
it was so perfect
>>
>>6957838
yeah!
>>
File: bison yes.jpg (48 KB, 480x270)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>6957268
Thank you translator-kun.
>>
Took a 7 month break from this place after watching the movie, any good OC I should read? Already saw Judy is Ded.
>>
>>6957868
I keep thinking this is Boros and it's just the stupid fucking headset every time
this must be what Bonnie feels like every time she walks in to see Gideon's in the house already
>>
>>6957596
Candycrow drew that Nick

Moped drew the Finnick

Silly
>>
>>6957903
Pack Street.
Water under the Bridge.
>>
>>6957200
just Nick and Judy cuddling.
>>
>>6957944
oh shit I'm glad I never called Candycrow a cuck, then
Their artsyles really are similar to an untrained/fucking tired eye
>>
File: well someone is ready.jpg (176 KB, 1280x720)
176 KB
176 KB JPG
>>6957827
It is a decent show, as long as you aren't put off by the constant fanservice. I know a few people who gave up on the whole thing in the first few episodes because of it. The show makes fun of itself and you can't take it seriously, other from a few disturbing undertones...and the possible symbolism.
The show is the standard 24 episode single season, with a 25th OVA episode that cleans up some loose ends but you don't really need to watch it.

>>6957868
>>6957876
>Village Hidden in the Burrow, in the Land of Carrots
>Weird crossover AU where Nick as the Nine-Tails attacks the bunny village and gets sealed away into Judy.
>>
File: VRbitconundrum.jpg (92 KB, 720x867)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>6957876
>>6957907
>>6958006
I have no idea what you anime nerds are talking about.

But I hope its really cool stuff!
>>
File: 1481697944179.png (276 KB, 919x1282)
276 KB
276 KB PNG
>>6957903
Heya buddy!

Check out June Hymn if you like more of a straight canon-characters fic, as well as Boopersnootle!

You can also check out Red Tape if you like longer fics with OCs.

And there are tons of one-offs. What are you into?
>>
>>6957530
>Lacking social skills and kleptomania aren't personality traits.
Charlie has a sense of humor, is a liar, is cunning, and blunt. These are just a few of her personality traits that you missed.

>And before Stray, this part of her personality was hidden from us.
Betty showed her kindness way before this. She was nice to Remmy as early as chapter 2. Just because she's snarky and a bit gruff doesn't mean she's not a kind person.

>Until Field Day, we have little reason to assume that Wolter has any inclination to do more than seek money and carnal pleasure

It showed us a side of Wolter we hadn't seen, sure, but we could tell he was slower mentally than his sister, gets himself in trouble, is easygoing, and, like you said, seeks money and carnal pleasure. These are all things you could gather before Field Day. It's fine if you didn't, but there was evidence of all of this before it.

Also like >>6957762 said, that's not a mercenary attitude:
>Motivated solely by a desire for monetary or. material gain.
That's A trait, sure, but field day shows He cares about his family, especially his sister.

You're entitled to your opinion, but when there's contrary evidence to your claims I'm gonna point them out. Doesn't mean either of us is correct of course.
>>
>>6957643
>>6957736
CHARLIE DEFENSE FORCE ACTIVATED

SHE'S NOT GONNA CUDDLE YOU NAKED JUST BECAUSE YOU DEFENDED HER HONOR ON THE INTERNET
>>
>>6958208
Oh you're that faggot that gets butthurt when someone blames Remmy for anything my mistake.

I thought I was having an intelligent conversation.
>>
>>6957643
>This is how I know you're completely fucking full of shit: Avo's gotten far less in the way of actual character development than even Charlie has.

That is bullshit Avo has personality. Charlie does not. Avo actually helps Remmy out of his shell and has some scale of emotions.

>You're also forgetting the fact that she showed an obvious emotional side in The Heist, the fact that she deliberately keeps reaching out to Remmy by including him on her odd jobs,

Avo, Ozzy, Twins, all of them did actually do some reaching out to Remmy. The fact she took him twice to her oddjobs because she needed his help is not reaching out. If you want a moment she reached out to him you can name the pizza she gave him, or the tv channels she gave him, even tho that was more of a thank you for the wool.

>I legitimately do not see this at all. Charlie fucking felt comfortable enough around Remmy to strip naked in front of him, borrow his clothing, and break into his house to sleep in his bed. She could've gone to any other apartment and she chose his.

Strip naked in front of him? She walked out of her shower, and she did not seem uncomfortable when Wolter waked on them. She probably doesn't give a shit who sees her naked. And well she said she went for him for his wool.
>>
>>6958230
You can stop now, she's not gonna let you lick her fuzzy muff no matter how good a little sheep you are.
>>
>>6958324
GOD DAMN IT LET ME DREAM
>>
>>6958342
>>
>>6958128
>baleeted

aw, I liked that!
>>
>>6958266
Not the guy you're arguing with, but you're being like super vague here.
You list specific things Charlie's done and say they don't count but then you list things Avo's done as total vagueries. She's "helped him out of his shell" and "has some scale of emotions" but nothing is actually backed up here.

So Avo does some nebulous thing and that's reaching out but Charlie invites him along twice, sleeps in his bed, and has a pizza party with him, and that's not.
>>
>>6958360

Remmy can fuck whoever he wants! Even himself. You, me, everyone in the thread.
>>
>>6958266
>Charlie does not.
By your insane logic, though, I can make the argument otherwise:
"Ozzy doesn't have a personality because being a liar and socially awkward isn't a personality"
"Marty doesn't have a personality because buying grape soda and being a hothead isn't a personality"
"Al doesn't have a personality because being the alpha and being gruff isn't a personality"
"Velvet doesn't have a personality because being a therapist isn't a personality"
You've boiled Charlie down to two of her many character traits to make your """""""argument""""""" seem like it holds water, which it doesn't.
>Avo actually helps Remmy out of his shell and has some scale of emotions.
Because Remmy branching out and going on a series of odd jobs with a neighbor he couldn't stand prior to isn't "helping him out of his shell". Also, congratulations for outing yourself as a Remmyposter because you act like Remmy's a fucking passion project/charity case his neighbors have taken up to ensure his well-being, thereby robbing him of any character agency whatsoever.
>Avo, Ozzy, Twins, all of them did actually do some reaching out to Remmy.
Never denied this.
>The fact she took him twice to her oddjobs because she needed his help is not reaching out.
She didn't need his help for one of those, you dumbass. That's the whole point. What clutch role did Remmy fulfill for Team Charlie during the hot sauce job besides carrying a box full of ketchup packets?
>If you want a moment she reached out to him you can name the pizza she gave him, or the tv channels she gave him, even tho that was more of a thank you for the wool.
Thank you for proving my point.

>>6958379
Correct.
You're quick to slam Charlie because you don't like her. And that's fine if you just left it at that, but your reasoning is vague horseshit. You're resorting to weasel words to back Avo et al. up as "being super helpful in rescuing poor widdle Remmy".
>>
File: Goatsy.png (582 KB, 1000x1566)
582 KB
582 KB PNG
>>6958378
motherfuck, that was not what I meant to click

>>6957885
>How about instead, just him looking over a railing holding binoculars looking bored as hell?
>>
Did Middry ever post the second chapter of his story? Haven't had a chance to browse the threads lately and I'm too lazy to check the archives
>>
>>6958424
>She didn't need his help for one of those, you dumbass. That's the whole point. What clutch role did Remmy fulfill for Team Charlie during the hot sauce job besides carrying a box full of ketchup packets?
Good point. If she just needed his cash there was no reason to bring him along. Maybe she just wanted the company.
>>
>>6958437
there we go. I like the design!
>>
i've yet to actually join when i could have [/regret], but is the ztg discord still open to join?
>>
File: shitposting loudly.png (192 KB, 800x498)
192 KB
192 KB PNG
>>
>>6958559

I, pupper, give you this link https://discord.gg/AypYx9f
>>
>>6958591
Oh, so Avo's an idiot then?
>>
>>6958609
tyvm pupper <3
>>
>>6958591
>even weavgranter thinks charlie's in the right
>>
>>6958591
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
>>
>>6958591
What's that object above Avo's computer? A microphone?
>>
File: 1472966660142.png (223 KB, 923x641)
223 KB
223 KB PNG
>>6958466
He has not yet, buddy, but I hope he updates soon!
>>
>>6958669
Yes. She's obviously a camwhore.
>>
>>6958684
Avo? Nah, a single mother wouldn't resort to camwhoring.
>>
>>6958692
Incest camwhoring you say?
>>
File: 1471801200571.jpg (41 KB, 432x576)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>6958692
>Nah, a single mother wouldn't resort to camwhoring.

Alright everyone, break 'em out.
>>
>>6958591
HAHAHAHA
>>
File: YES.png (547 KB, 460x405)
547 KB
547 KB PNG
>>6958699
>camwhoring to horny relatives that are so guilty that they pay top dollar to spooge for you
>being motivated not just by money but by the desire to morally corrupt them utterly
>>
I realized I missed some replies.

>>6957146
This picture is taken out of context. Let me explain:

Alec was lying about me ordering a lewd VR module for my headset. As punishment, I asked Otterly to eat Alec. The idea was that because Otterly was a giant river otter and because Alec was a tiny meerket and since they were both tube shaped, Otterly could just eat Alec and presto-- Alec no longer tries to lewd the VRbit.

Glad we cleared this up.

>>6957150
Also taken out of context. Not only that, but Weavelope is not for lewding either, and never has been.

>>6957188
I miss BB...

>>6957543
It was an avatar of the threads. Its name is '/trash/ panda'.
>>
File: fox webcams.png (104 KB, 849x802)
104 KB
104 KB PNG
>>6958727
>>
>>
>>6958437
>>
>>6957301
>>6957530
>>6957826
>>6958208
>>6958266
>Charlie's shit and has no personality
>Betty's perfect because she's Remmy's personal mommy wolf
t. desperate sheepdoggers
>>
File: 1481759751954.png (14 KB, 663x734)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>6958788
AU where Charlie writes Pack Street as a self-insert to be with her true love Remmy Cormo from the show?

>>6958791
This is a really nice drawing, and I love it when people draw OCs.

Good job, Slothy McSlotherstien!
>>
>>6958791
Thanks, Nobby. It looks great!

Would it be imposing, tho if you could take out the reference circle in his head? It stands out a lot against his muted coloring.
>>
File: fox webcams2.png (106 KB, 849x802)
106 KB
106 KB PNG
>>6958780
>>
>>6958814
Oh! This reminds me!

Weaver!!! Did you draw this Nick?
>>
File: goattt.png (296 KB, 1066x1199)
296 KB
296 KB PNG
>>6958827
np
>>
>>6958837
It looks like a Weaver
But it also feels vaguely erotic in a way that isn't typical to Weaver
>>
File: sol_weat.jpg (41 KB, 325x358)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>6958727
>>6958780
>>6958829
guys? s-stop it...
>>
>>6958849
Thanks again, that's great.
>>
>>6958850
I think Fuel may have drawn it... I have a sneaking suspicion...
>>
>>6958851
That's a super funny filename.
>>
>>6958814
I'd read it.

>>6958788
>
>>
File: 1476246320107.jpg (445 KB, 728x900)
445 KB
445 KB JPG
>>6958913
Do you think the pillows would get along?
>>
>>6958591
Shit, Charlie writes just like I do. Is that a good thing or a bad thing?
>>
File: lets party.png (21 KB, 566x692)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
I was reminded that today is my birthday

Woo
>>
File: middryscutebastards.png (226 KB, 790x750)
226 KB
226 KB PNG
>>6958939
Happy birthmas
>>
File: VRbitHappyBirthday.jpg (23 KB, 199x199)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>6958939
Happy birthday, Middry!
>>
File: swiper-birthday.jpg (36 KB, 403x300)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>6958939
>>
>>6958939
One of the shittiest dates. Tell your mom she should've held it in for a week.
>>
File: 1479481214953.jpg (283 KB, 800x600)
283 KB
283 KB JPG
>>6958939
Happy birthday!

*Smooch*
>>
File: 146131073549.png (160 KB, 605x524)
160 KB
160 KB PNG
>>6958964
...Why do bunnies touch noses like that?
>>
File: 1479481723533.jpg (137 KB, 542x545)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
>>6958971
Because they're lewd creatures by nature.
>>
>>6958829
>Fuck siblings
hey now.
>>
File: 1461052233744.png (250 KB, 520x1071)
250 KB
250 KB PNG
>>6958980
Bunnies are not lewd by nature! That's a stereotype perpetuated about bunnies!
>>
>>6957381
>anything you'd like to suggest/see in the setting?

Not that anon, but ideas here; if we are going with the theme of Nick not being informed of fox biology then maybe his first dealing with mating season during the winter with Judy.
Either some comfy or lewd stuff when Judy climbs into Nick's bed.
Maybe emotional fluff of Nick trying to fit in with the rest of the family.
>>
>>6958971
They're not touching, They're separating!
Those buns are at the end of their reproductive cycle, And is currently in the final stages of Bunosis; Where one bun becomes two.
>>
File: VRbitsleepy.jpg (20 KB, 198x199)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
My sleep schedule is terrible. I've got to get it back on track.

Goodnight, magical and wonderful /ztp/ threads. I hope you cherish every step forward that you taken, even if they're little ones, because they all still help you get to where you're going.
>>
>>6959027
Sleep well and lewd dreams you bootyful bun!
>>
>>6959027
Sleep tight, bunner.
>>
File: judyhopps.png (63 KB, 924x708)
63 KB
63 KB PNG
So I got a draw tablet for christmas. I referenced an image from the movie a lot but please rate my first judy draw on a digital canvas ever
>>
>>6959048
It's aight
>>
File: 1482024734413.png (99 KB, 548x462)
99 KB
99 KB PNG
>>6959027
This should put you on the right track.
>>
File: 1480095895349.png (79 KB, 548x462)
79 KB
79 KB PNG
>>6959056
Whoops, wrong image. I didn't want to lewd the VRbit.

Yet
>>
>>6959056
The fuck is a "LUW"?
>>
>>6959073
Lewd
Ur
Wabbit
>>
File: 1482690690647.jpg (57 KB, 1085x1200)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>6958682
Ah, me too! It's great stuff
>>
love me!
>>
File: smooch bun.jpg (236 KB, 1400x936)
236 KB
236 KB JPG
>>6958939
Merry Birthday!

second smooch
>>
>>6959073
>>6959077
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iypgmjuri3o
>>
>>6958424
>>6958379

>>6958266 (me)
>>6957301 (not me)

Ok so another way.
Most of the other characters have something interesting to say. Remmy had some interesting conversations with them that helped to develop him as a person. They have clear cut personalities and opinions act like people and you can see where they are coming from. Avo is witty bitch but she still can be insighful, helpful and friendly. Ozzy makes impression of simpleton, but he is extremely friendly, the impression of simpleton is only an impression and you can see his wierdness comes from his "problem" that is severe enough to need appointments with Velvet. Twins are easy-going sex addicts but they still have some opinions, they have some troubled past and have something to say. And same can be said about everyone but Charlie.

Charlie is just so neutral. She never seems to hold any opinion. Her motivations are vague and we have to speculate and interpret what she meant by this or that. But, we still don't know her backstory, so that should explain her behaviour.

You know what. I like Charlie. I don't hate her. What I don't like is that people make her into this cute devine perfect complete character that she is not. When they state that she is Remmy's Judy, breaking him out of his shell and having this positive influence on him, when they steal from other characters to make her look better.
>>
>>6959135
>I like Charlie. I don't hate her. What I don't like is that people make her into this cute divine perfect complete character that she is not: When they state that she is Remmy's Judy, breaking him out of his shell and having this positive influence on him, when they steal from other characters to make her look better.
I agree with this.

I'm biased because I have my own favorite ship, but I also think that I can step back and see Charlie as an option but far from perfect.
>>
>>6959135
I agree with most of what you said, but I think you hit on the centerpoint of all this which is that it's more that we don't know and not that it's not there.
>>
File: muscc derr.png (97 KB, 1397x1932)
97 KB
97 KB PNG
>>6957524
np my guy
>>
>>6959210
oh my fucking god nobbo she's cuter than anything
thanks man
>>
>>6959210
Oooh, interesting, this is nice.
>>
Hey Zoot, Its that time of year. And I think it's good to look back and reflect on those we've lost this year. They will all be missed

https://youtu.be/DD1mxPBHqc4
>>
File: Dama_z_gronostajem.jpg (147 KB, 744x1024)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
>>6959210

Nobby do this portrait but with Charlie holding Marty.
>>
hey guys. wanna here a funny story?

(don't worry, this isn't a suicide thing)
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZImcPwq3C1I
>>
>>6959250

gimme gimme
>>
>>6959262
So, I finally decided to bite the bullet and upgrade my OS from Win 7 to 10. After a long day at work, I install 10 with the "Keep Everything" option, and it seems to work.

I try to update drivers, and jack shit. I spend 5 hours troubleshooting it and it's not until after I do a complete clean install that I realize that the issue all along was the driver for my ethernet wasn't working, despite the fact that I had indeed tried reinstalling it with files on USB.

After the clean install, I start to slowly rebuild what I lost with my Win 7 backup, but at this point I'm starving and don't want to cook. I finally got my bike's front tire fixed, so I ride over to McDonalds. While I'm eating and watching vids on my phone, someone informs me that a homeless guy who was in there when I ordered just stole my bike's back tire.

So I have to call for a ride from my sister, and I wearily spend another four hours getting everything (mostly) back to where I was.

Then I realize that despite the fact I saved my browser tabs, I forgot to manually export my bookmarks as an html, so I have to use the one I made in March. So essentially I lost most of my Firefox data as well.

Funny, isn't it?
>>
>>6959308
sounds like it just sucks
>>
>>6959308
It's your own fault for using windows.
>>
>>6959073
>"LUW"
Thes es whut twu luw luks laike
>>
>>6959327
Oh, it does.

But I'm sure that someone finds it a little funny in a "when it rains, it pours" way.

>>6959337
Macs are just as shitty as Windows, but at least I've been using the latter since 95, so I'm used to it if nothing else.
>>
File: Midd birthd.png (152 KB, 1000x1000)
152 KB
152 KB PNG
>>6958939
Happy Birth.
>>
>>6959376
Whoa, look at that realistic talking-goat-cake.

Cut it open and see what flavor it is.
>>
>>6959383
There are other ways to taste the flavor.
>>
>>6958939
I wish you to stop being gay
>>
>>
>>6959393
>>
File: 1474607595336.jpg (3.1 MB, 686x9960)
3.1 MB
3.1 MB JPG
>>
>>
File: 1482375899692.png (145 KB, 580x650)
145 KB
145 KB PNG
So does Sky(e) ever peg Jack?
>>
File: middry.png (80 KB, 484x695)
80 KB
80 KB PNG
hello thread
did you know that middry is a treasure
>>
>>6959898
Will he be able to take it?
>>6959986
Yes, he is.
>>
>>6960056
She can just finger his boipussy.
>>
So is the Mrs. Wilde still a thing?
>>
>>6959898
I did not know how much I wanted this
>>
File: 1477513661672.png (485 KB, 1280x1063)
485 KB
485 KB PNG
>>6960068
I'll always welcome some new Mrs. Wilde Content if it happens. Best MILF
>>
>>6959898
It's how they usually have sex, Anon. Jack's lust for pred dick is universal.
>>
>>6957242
Nick looks halve the age he should be and Flash looks like he'll swollow your soul
>>
File: IMG_0135.jpg (146 KB, 900x743)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
If there is a drawfag in the house I have a request. Nick as old man Logan.
>>
Was there any more art to the Judibranch or was that one image of her shaking in Bogo's office the only thing?
>>
>>6960086
I would enjoy more of this please.
>>
Does anyone have a download for the comic, i'm broke right now and can't get it.
>>
File: 1479669325141.png (500 KB, 1280x1121)
500 KB
500 KB PNG
>>6960285
>>
>>6960291
MOAR GIMME MOAR
>>
File: 1479772015346.png (213 KB, 1077x1097)
213 KB
213 KB PNG
>>6960291
>>
File: 1477811305703.png (509 KB, 1140x1140)
509 KB
509 KB PNG
>>6960299
>>
File: chavocado.png (23 KB, 1000x684)
23 KB
23 KB PNG
>>6958591
b-but my secret crackship
>>
File: 1479801942668.png (171 KB, 977x738)
171 KB
171 KB PNG
>>6960299
Fox milf pussy is best pussy
>>
>>6960314
Holy crap the implied context of this one makes it a lot better.
Just casually reaching over and yanking her panties aside without missing a beat.
>>
File: 1480015368605.png (114 KB, 794x945)
114 KB
114 KB PNG
>>6960321
Nick giving his mom some needed attention.
>>
Boy am I going to have to draw more Mrs Wilde at some point.
>>
File: IMG_0136.jpg (158 KB, 381x1128)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>>
>>6960330
She's a lonely vixen, she could use the attention.
>>
>>6960334
I don't get it. His family was already 4 or bigger without Finnick, why did he need him?
>>
>>6960348
>with 4 or more children
>>
>>6960348
>4 or more children
>>
>>6960344
She just needs a little love to end her dry spell. Nick loves his mom enough to help out.
>>
>>6960354
>>6960360
I assumed that since they were split on a new line that it was a thought-break.

"Special deal for families of four or more: children tickets 50% off"
>>
>>6960068
>>6960086
>>6960291
>>6960300
>>6960305
>>6960314
>>6960330

There was talk of some Jocasta/Oedipus complex fic did something come out of it?
>>
>>6960333
Well, demi-Satan, if Bonnie is getting tired of sharing Gideon with her husband, maybe getting a vixen involved may reinvigorate their sex-life, because after all those children, they're either devout catholics or they really like barebacking it.

>>6960378
There was some REALLY good stuff coming out of it. But I don't think that people are as like to touch it as it was presented. We can write about motherfucking foxes all we want but we always laugh at how contrived the situation is. But when you start putting thought into how it can arise naturally, that's when people start getting uncomfortable.

Though I can try to see if anyone capped that green where the genders were swapped, the responses would help describe what I'm saying.
>>
Reposting for the new thread.

>Its not suicide this time
>>
File: longday.png (28 KB, 979x742)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
>>6960398
>tfw forgot the image
>>
>>6960311
No reason why they couldn't have experimented at some time or another prior to Remmy, and no reason why they wouldn't try to get remmy involved.

>Avo/Foxtrot hook up with Remmy
>They remember their time with the other woman
>They imagine how much better it would be with a real dick in the mix
>Charlie/Avocado is up for it
>Remmy isn't
>Cajoling results in the compromise: Remmy is blindfolded, deafened, and bound. He will not participate in the threesome, but they are free to use his body
>Chocavado are salandit-smug at their month-long ruse to acquire a bound 9-inch ram cock.
>>
>>6960396

Is there any link to it or cap?
>>
File: middry2.jpg (296 KB, 433x640)
296 KB
296 KB JPG
happy birthday middry!
from bobo with love
>>
>>6960577
Damn, those wonderful colours
>>
>>6960404
It looks very suicidal.
>>
>>6960680
Icannot believe this.
>>
>>6959376
>>6960577
>>6959986
This is some fantastic art, guys!
(I'm not middry, I'm just happy to see it.)
>>
>>6958939
Late reply, but happy birthmas queer deer!
>>
File: 1476259501741.png (275 KB, 680x560)
275 KB
275 KB PNG
>>
So, any of you good folks got plans for tomorrow?
>>
>>6960952
Workin. Then I'm gonna pass out until the new year, wake up, go back to work.
>>
File: das it mane.png (30 KB, 225x289)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
>>6960952
Specifically very little. Get a take away, watch a movie. That's about it.
>>
>>6958006
>She was raised to believe nine-tailed fox demon sealed inside of her was a being of pure, unimaginable evil.
>That is, until she first reached out to it.
>Apparently, her father just really hated foxes, and sealed up the fox demon because it stepped on his carrot patch.
>Also, it keeps making corny 90s references and hitting on her.
>So, yeah, maybe it's just a tiny bit evil.
>>
>>6960952
What are you doing tomorrow
>>
>>6957155
Thanks man, have yourself a good new years eve.

>>6961002
What do you do for work?

>>6961032
Sounds chill.

>>6961130
I don't know yet.
Trying to make plans but m friends live in a different town so trying to sort that out and trying to keep them from flaking.

>>6958057
Someone saves my crappy tilted drawings...
>feelsgoodman.mpeg
>>
>>6958939

Happy Birthday!
>>
>>6957084
These history lessons are neat, there needs to be more of them.
>>
>>6960952
Drinking. Hopefully once that's been accomplished I can start preparing for the spring term. Got a busy course lineup this time around.
>>
>>6958006
I can be only imagine her sealing him away is just getting knotted and magicing the knot to stay up. So we have a grumpy Judy and Nick combo living in ninjaland.
>>
>>6961242
Also, has 4chan been hitting the crack pipe lately? Long ass load times, images not working, and now it's telling me my IP/ISP range is banned due to abuse, whatever the fuck that means, whenever I try and post from my phone.
>>
>Local hyena shows up to work with blood stains and bandages
"I got mugged"
>secretly fighting
>>
>>6960952
Every year for new year's I get together with whatever friends are in town for the holidays and we just kinda hang out. Drink, play vidya, catch up with each other. It's a pretty good time.

>tfw youngest in the group got engaged last year
>tfw here I am, blogposting on a Lithuanian cat fancy board
>>
>>6961319
>pawpads
>reeeeeeee
>>
>>6960952
Hanging around with friends
>>6961278
>Park ranger by day
>Underground fighter by night
>She doesn't get any sleep
>>
>>6961377
>not even a park ranger
>most of her excuses are 'work related'
>>
>>6958591
Weaver likes this because controversy --->discussion---->popularity.
>>
File: shrug.png (82 KB, 631x724)
82 KB
82 KB PNG
>>6961395
I like it because I like seeing people so invested in these characters that they care enough to argue for or against them
Discussion is my goal, not a means to an end

I've said this much before, but I'd rather have people discuss the worlds and characters I make in earnest, but have my own name forever stricken from the records so that I'm never mentioned than ride a wave of internet popularity comprised solely of "nice" and "good job keep it up"
>>
>>6958591
Rex is the best husbando anyway
>>
File: gimme.png (29 KB, 716x321)
29 KB
29 KB PNG
>>6961459
i must be tired because i'm staring at this picture and all i can think is how fucking warm and comfy that coat must be
i want to snuggle up inside it and sleep for years

look at how comfy it looks
>>
File: 1458896027241.png (320 KB, 1264x643)
320 KB
320 KB PNG
>>
>>6961459
good philosophy weaver.
>>
>>6961459

that hoof looks like a duck or goose
>>
>>6957200
You still taking requests? Can I get a bloodborne Nick and or Judy? Maybe have Nick fiddling with his black powder pistol?
>>
>>6961459
>"nice" and "good job keep it up"
did you mean my life
>>
File: 1457976159341.jpg (1.43 MB, 1449x1024)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB JPG
>>
>>6961530
He's making shadow puppets, we just can't see them cause they're not ready yet.
>>
>>6961459

Can I ask you Mr.Antelope, how long do you plan making Pack Street? Will the last part of the story be Bellweather reveal or will you continue past it?
>>
File: 1457484822149.jpg (154 KB, 762x1080)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
>>
Imagine Romeo and Juliet AU where montagues and capulets are just 2 groups of rival pack street shippers. How would the climax work?
>>
>>6961595
Remmy fucks someone else and the feud dissolves
>>
File: 1483037248440.png (228 KB, 407x358)
228 KB
228 KB PNG
>>6961556
DON'T MIND IF I DO
>>
>>6960404
A-fucking-men.

Glad to see you again, Candy.
>>
>>6961595
Probably just like how every other pack street chapter ends. Orgy in the streets.
>>
>>6961601
Honestly I would not mind that. As long as Remmy gets some love I will be happy.
>>
File: horny.png (25 KB, 302x274)
25 KB
25 KB PNG
>>6961584
it's gonna end when remmy dies or gets laid, whichever comes first
hth
>>
File: 1457480233981.jpg (199 KB, 1024x605)
199 KB
199 KB JPG
>>
>>6961620
>Remmy is going to die while fucking
>>
File: 1458910229066.jpg (83 KB, 531x750)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>
File: 1473243590564.png (39 KB, 786x873)
39 KB
39 KB PNG
>>6961620
>>6961633
>>
File: 1481487619178.png (20 KB, 247x217)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
>>6961620
>>6961633
>>6961654

Well, that is a risk I am willing to take. A ram has his needs and this ram is NEEDY.
>>
>>6961459
>>6961515
keep up the nice philosophy!

>>6961620
>>6961633
>>6961654
weaaver imagine the DISCUSSION that would arise if the next chapter is 10k words of remmy getting fucked to death
>>
>>6961654
Remmy rams is up the other hole...
>>
>>6961102
>"Wait."
>"Hmm?"
>"You see what I see while inside the seal, right?"
>"Yes, and I have to say Carrots you were obsessed as a child and thus kind of boring-"
>"Hush. So if you see what I see...does that mean you have been watching me bathe this whole time, you pervert?!"
>"What? No! Heavens no! I wasn't going to look at a naked child! What do you take me for, some type of pedophile?"
>"At least you have some sort of honor-"
>"I didn't start viewing your baths until you were eighteen year olds."
>"..."
>"What? Once you hit puberty and got those hips, you became a very sexy rabbit. Be glad I waited, you know how boring it was inside that seal when you didn't talk to me?"

On a serious note, I still think the Nick and the Nine-Tails are very similar characters, other than the Nine-Tails tendency to murder everything.
>>
File: 1458907257904.jpg (500 KB, 1024x1449)
500 KB
500 KB JPG
>>
>>6961459
>internet popularity comprised solely of "nice" and "good job keep it up"
I laughed when I realised how many responses are like this. I wonder how many people just got depressed.
>>
File: 1458899921912.jpg (458 KB, 690x1035)
458 KB
458 KB JPG
>>
File: 0053 - 1qfwZyT.jpg (67 KB, 709x765)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>jumps from one popular fandom to the next
>literally drops everything from the previous one after the newest one opens up
>""""discussion""""" is my goal not popularity

I can't believe you guys fell for it again

Weaver will abandon this thread as soon as the next cool furry thing happens, just you wait. It could be tomorrow, or next year, but just you wait.
>>
File: 1458899226916.jpg (232 KB, 1100x900)
232 KB
232 KB JPG
>>6961793

you know this fandom is made mostly of brony refugees?
>>
>>6961793
here're your dots
>>
>>6961793
Your bait is old and stale, friend
>>
>>6961793
>frogposter
why are you trolling people?
>>
>>6961810
Is that why this general is a carbon copy of MLPG?
>>
odds drink evens draw
>>
File: boat.png (144 KB, 430x558)
144 KB
144 KB PNG
>>6961831

why else it would be?
>>
File: VRbitMoon.png (104 KB, 230x219)
104 KB
104 KB PNG
>>6961832
What'cha drawin', buddy?
>>
>>6961793
dumb frogposter
>>
>>6961678
Oh, I bet there would be a lot of great DISCUSSION if that was the next chapter
>>
>>6961699
>A few moments later.
>"What about the things I felt?"
>"..."
>"Well?"
>"Are we talking about the emotional trauma you had to deal with growing up-"
>Judy pinches the side of her leg, and Nick winces.
>"Oh my fucking god, Nick,"
>>
File: 1457748138940.jpg (123 KB, 1000x1000)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>
File: 1.png (26 KB, 1000x700)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
I've finished the beginning sketches of a short comic about Dawn Bellwether, titled Dusk.

Let me know what you think! I'd like to properly draw out every panel once it's all done.

Also I should go through the process of stuffing these all into one image, but here's a gallery for now.

http://imgur.com/a/zD8Ig
>>
>>6961892
sign it, faggot
>>
File: 1457576000552.jpg (650 KB, 600x3188)
650 KB
650 KB JPG
>>
>>6961793
>>
>>6961892
that's actually some good-ass shit middry

nice, keep it up! :^)
>>
File: 1457539056857.jpg (52 KB, 600x695)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
those were times.
>>
>>6961810
yes, everyone realized that after people shat on jid because it wasnt glitter and rainbows lovey dovey story
>>
File: 1454981783198.jpg (6 KB, 240x240)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>6961892
stop making me feel bad for the sheep!

In all seriousness, this is pretty good! I'm curious to see where you're gonna bring it.
>>
>>6961966
I think the only weak part was unexplained lolchaos fit by Swinton and then it became fashionable to hate on it.

If there was any other event leading to Nick's hospitalisation, I don't think there would be so much outcry, plus it's probably just a few vicious anons.
>>
>>6961966

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVD0MDmOP30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM30LBhHDrQ

also: ZNN is new EqD
>>
>>6961892
Woah, that's really good. How many parts are you planning?

(Also could you make scene splits like the wine and Bellwether breaking the TV with thicker lines?)
>>
>>6961892
this is not comfy, this is the opposite of comfy

but it's some good stuff. im not sure how feasible it would be for dawn to get parole seemingly that quickly, maybe show some time passing?

the emotions in the last few panels are just great, and surprisingly tasteful use of nudity

>good job keep it up
>>
File: inflation.png (3.32 MB, 1500x1379)
3.32 MB
3.32 MB PNG
What the actual fuck, Lunchables?
>>
File: aha5.png (27 KB, 468x455)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
>>6961892
i was gonna ask when she gets naked but then she got naked and it wasn't hot and instead it was very sad
i look forward to seeing where this goes but i don't handle sad stories very well
>>
>>6962031
Not related to law or even know anything about it, but isn't there lighter sentences if you have not commited crimes before and have a background of higher education and whatnot? I'd assume she was put there but seeing how she'd get constantly beaten up (and the fact she was close to getting killed), they chose an easier way out to simply give her parole than put her in solitaire or another facility and whatnot.
>>
>>6962062
cuck
>>
>>6962056
> What the actual fuck, Lunchables?
Yeah, how can he possibly get larger than the tank just by drinking its contents if he and the water were already sealed inside it? Are we supposed to believe the water suddenly becomes more massive when he's swallowed it? Cmon now!
>>
>>6962030
I have another part planned out, it will likely only be two parts.I'd like to re-draw and color all of part one before I start on two, though.

>>6962031
The idea is that she'd been in prison for a while, in the panels where she's being subjugated. I didn't do a good job of showing that, though; I'll keep it in mind to fix.
>>
File: VRbitpreserve.jpg (191 KB, 768x1024)
191 KB
191 KB JPG
>>6961173
Thanks, buddy!

I wrote two others. If you'd like I can go find them and repost them, or ask BunCapper to make a cap for you.
>>
>>6962081
Oh, alright, I thought it was on first day because
>glasses on the ground
>left eye glass broken
>she on bed beaten up, hidden left eye
>bandaged left eye, parole
>>
>>6962074
It's the mass of the water, plus the mass of himself, that shatters the glass. His mass tipped the scales.
>>
>>6962062
Honestly this is exactly what I was going for, thank you
>>
>>6962092
I genuinely want to see a scientist or two debate this.
>>
>>6961892
This is really intense. Strictly visual storytelling is hard to pull off in a way that allows for depth of character, but you've charted a course for Bellwether that offers room for development and complication. The numerous angles similarly make the comic seem more "alive" and "real"; I particularly liked the birds-eye view as she entered the house. I can only encourage you to keep the comic this dynamic, both visually and story-wise, going forward. Great work!
>>
>>6962092
>It's the mass of the water, plus the mass of himself, that shatters the glass. His mass tipped the scales.
but he was already inside the tank when it was sealed
so his mass was already counted
>>
File: 1481247478632.jpg (20 KB, 290x329)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>6962074
>>6962092
>>6962110
>>6962121
Why are we talking science when we should be talking about how Lunchables is implanting inflation fetishes into children's minds when they're young and impressionable?
>>
>>6961002
source?
>>
>>6962132
bECAUSE SCIENTIFIC ACCURACY MAKES ME ERECT
>>
>>6961511
source?
>>
>>6961892
I am looking forward to the second one, this was great.
>>
>>6962144

march 2016
>>
>>6962166
what is march 2016
>>
>>6961102
>>6961699
>>6961882
The small part of me that likes Naruto wants to see this now, it fits somewhat well. A bit of a bunny joke if Judy used shadow clones, the whole "if the world sees me as a monster/sly fox, I'll be a monster/sly fox" for Nick.
>>
>>
File: uppgivenhet.png (9 KB, 601x695)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>>6961892
>>
>>6962221
This style is ugly as sin
>>
File: 1457996951971.png (430 KB, 800x689)
430 KB
430 KB PNG
>>6962209

month where Zootopia started.
>>
File: 1472433478217.png (167 KB, 256x384)
167 KB
167 KB PNG
>>6962139
underrated post
>>
File: 1457912101923.png (204 KB, 800x534)
204 KB
204 KB PNG
>>
>Draws Henrietta coworker
>Shes a wolf who is Foreperson to Henrietta in the Zootopia Parks and Rec, higher up to Henrietta

>Still no name idea
>>
>>6961892
Really nice, but was that scar on her dne to her in the prison or before?
>>
>>6962089
No I've read and enjoyed them, but you don't save them?! You are a bad bun in need of bullying! I don't have anything around to bop you with so you'll just have to wait for someone who does.
>>
File: Happy birt-oh no.png (502 KB, 1500x1500)
502 KB
502 KB PNG
Happy birthday Middry!
And I guess this can count also as a belated birthday gift to Weaver
>>
>>6962275
Shanked in prison with a toothbrush-razor, it happened when she went to the infirmary.
>>
>>6962275
The panel showing the razorblade weapon indicates pretty well she got it in prison. It's common for improvised weapons, essentially blades tied to sticks, to be used to fuck people up in prison.
>>
>>6962318
Thank you! So many people have drawn me nice art today, I really appreciate it. I couldn't have asked for a nicer birthday.
>>
>>6962225
Gött å se en annan svensk här.
Hoppas du får ett gott nytt år.
>>
>>6962255
Donnell O'Wolfswood
>>
>>6962347
har har
>>
>>6962356
I am literally tempted.
>>
>>6960577
Looks like a dr seuss character
>>
A Bad Boy!
>>
>>6962213
>From behind his gilded cage, Nick grinned at the rabbit begging before him.
>"Alright Cottontail, I'll give you some of my power now, but you have to do something for me later,"
>Judy grasped at the bars, pushing her head against them, and let out a sigh.
>Thank you, Nick, thank you, thank you-"
>Her body within her mind convulsed, and she returned to the waking world, a great presence had followed her.

>Days after the fighting, just as she laid on her bed and closed her eyes, a familiar, smooth voice spoke from within her mind, 'So, about that deal we made,'
>Her eyes shot open, and she gripped at her bedding. 'What was his part of the bargain, again?' she thought.
>She shuddered as she could practically feel his grin. Again, he spoke, 'You left so suddenly, you missed it, Carrots,'
>Letting out a groan, she brought a paw up to her head. 'Does it have to be right now?'
>Almost with a tone of glee, Nick's voice continued, 'Yes, yes it does. Make two shadow clones-'
>'Why?' she asked, cutting him off.
>He snipped back, 'A deal's a deal, carrots!'
>Lazily, she manoeuvred her hands and summoned two copies of herself. 'There, are we done now?'
>A bark of laughter was his first response, 'Oh no, my little bunny. You're going to give me a show.'
>Just then, one of her clones turned to face her, its eyes half-lided as it brought a paw down and unbuttoned its shirt.
>Surprised and shocked, her internal thoughts were voiced, "What are you doing!?"
>A sudden lethargy hit her, and Nick's voice called out to her, calm and inviting. 'A deal's a deal, carrots. Now lay back and enjoy the show. I know I will.'
>The other clone stepped towards the first, and brought its head down to the other's bare chest, pressing its open mouth against an exposed breast.
>>
File: 72dhbha7maghyc80001.gif (721 KB, 250x151)
721 KB
721 KB GIF
>>6959376
>>6962318
Middry sure is getting allot of naked Ungulate thrown his way.
>>
>>6962477
This shouldn't make me as erect as it is.
>>
>>6962478
It is a known fact that ungulates are plotting to take over the world, so I'm not surprised
>>
Screenshot because peeps always ask for source.
>>
>>6962595
yus :V
>>
File: 1467316460904.gif (98 KB, 438x424)
98 KB
98 KB GIF
>>6962597
>>
>>6962629
You can't supress the truth, hoover!
>>
>>6962062
Do you have any pets, Weaver
>>
File: 1468518785566.png (84 KB, 630x774)
84 KB
84 KB PNG
>>6962666
>>
File: IMG_2671.jpg (460 KB, 2000x2212)
460 KB
460 KB JPG
Gib some simple requests for shitey doodles
>>
>>6962713
topless, just-woken-up Nick
>>
>>6962713
Proto!Velvet with a control shocking a crying Proto!Al in front of Proto!PackStreet, he is bleeding profusely but still smiling. Proto!Cotton's there, too.
>>
File: Waga.jpg (89 KB, 700x1000)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>6962713
your zoosona, drawn in stages, showing your drawing style, like this
>>
>>6962713
Stu and Bonie walking in on Judy and Nick
>>
File: IMG_2793.jpg (132 KB, 917x720)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>6962746
>>
>>6962713
Honey Badger
>>
>>6962754
Ironically, you'd have to ask zhan because I've bever drawn him myself
>>
>>6962777
well now is the perfect time to try

trips demand it
>>
>>6962730
This or
>>6962759
this
>>
File: wolmy.png (65 KB, 855x376)
65 KB
65 KB PNG
thread is DED
>>
>>6962944
stop posting that inferior cap of my story
>>
>>6961726
>post art
>don't get any replies
>Why do ppl not like my artwork?
>get replies of "good job" and "keep it up"
>why are people pretending to like my work with empty compliments

Why am I so fragile
>>
>>6962944
The thread is dying because we've been bullying our CCs!! We need to stop being so mean!

https://youtu.be/gJtMZZeXnkw
>>
>>6962977
because you touch yourself at night
>>
File: IMG_20161230_105403.jpg (948 KB, 2048x1431)
948 KB
948 KB JPG
https://twitter.com/ThankU89121860/status/814772294757203968
>>
>>6962994
it was actually ded because chrome ran out of memory and stopped autorefreshing
>>
File: IMG_2795.jpg (87 KB, 722x938)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>6962769
>>
File: IMG_20161230_110944.jpg (134 KB, 1642x966)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
https://twitter.com/Delako/status/814854706912755712
>>
File: 1458922617189.png (227 KB, 692x587)
227 KB
227 KB PNG
>>6962607
SOURCE?!?!?!??!!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!
>>
File: 1467487011634.jpg (88 KB, 1000x841)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
ded thred
F
>>
>>6962607
>>6963250
also /r/ing source
>>
Shopieken!!!

http://runde.deviantart.com/art/c-Gideon-Grey-Pie-Upper-654126674
>>
File: 1483081221228.png (90 KB, 418x248)
90 KB
90 KB PNG
>>6963352
Turn on auto-refresh!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vahOhw-G0oU
>>
>>6961892

Could I suggest an additional panel before she gets into the prison fight? General institutional misery, she's got to use a one-size-fits-all toilet, gets a scoopful of unidentifiable mush in the chow line, she has to stand at the cell door and be counted. Just something that shows how boring and dreary the prison is, rather than jumping straight from the booking photo to the shanking.

It is a great narrative story, and I can't wait to see what's next!
>>
File: 1483047796.runde_ggoode.jpg (198 KB, 914x1280)
198 KB
198 KB JPG
>>6963385
>>
File: IMG_2798.jpg (50 KB, 727x524)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>6962789
There you go. It's just a fucking fox, but my vanity took the best of me
>>
>>6963482
Seconding his tbhfam
>>
>>6963482

Should clarify, not that she needs to be actually using the toilet, just a sight gag with her standing next to the thing and it's the size of a small car.

Actually, that's a funny question, would they have separate buildings/facilities for different size convicts? I suppose they must, mice and rats would just squeeze through the bars, elephants or rhinos could just smash through the walls. So at least three categories, it might be funny to see someone like Duke Weaselton who's just a little too small for Meduim crammed into a cell designed for a rat.
>>
Page 10

>>6963735
>>6963735
>>6963735
>>
>>6956988
Personally not a big fan of yaoi (especially one giving off as many rape-y vibes as this), but I am a man of my word

>Panel 1
>い。。。痛い!ワイルド巡査。。
>痛い!!無理だ、入らん。。
Jack: "I... It hurts! Officer Wilde..
IT HURTS!! THERE'S NO WAY IT CAN FI.."
>ビクッ
SFX: biku (squirming)

>Panel 2
>痛い連呼すんなって。。萎えるっての
Nick: "You keep saying that it hurts.. It's starting to get old"
>う。。はあ、キツネのが挿入る訳ない。。。
Jack: "Ooh.. Haa, there's no way a fox's could even fit..."
>そもそも挿入れる穴が違うんもんな、メスと(笑)
Nick: "I mean there are other holes I can put it in, in the first place. Such a girl (lol)"
>ギシッ
SFX: gishi (couch creaking)
>はー はー はあ
SFX: Ha-- Ha--Haa (Jack panting)

>Panel 3
>服は全部脱いでくれないのか?
Nick: "Won't you take off all your clothes for me?"
>こ、断る
Jack: "I, I refuse"
>あっそ、譲歩するよ
Nick: "Ah, well I'll concede that."
>その替わり、中々聞けない サベージ捜査官の可愛い声、聞かせてくれよ
Nick: "But in exchange, I can't hear you very well. I want to hear more of Agent Savage's cute voice."
>涼しい顔で何を。。くそ!
Jack: What's with that cool face.. Dammit!"
>>
File: R19.png (3 KB, 122x90)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
>>6963489
Yessss. This is good, thank you Wynn
>>
File: Pew pew.png (185 KB, 960x715)
185 KB
185 KB PNG
>>6963795
Damn, I love fox/predator on bun boi stuff but ya that's really really rapey.... too bad cause the art is pretty.
>>
Test
>>
File: thumbs up.jpg (103 KB, 954x886)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>6963142
pretty cool
>>
>>6963923
Did it work?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.