[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/trash/ - Off-Topic
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 45 posters in this thread.

10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
05/08/16Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!
[Hide] [Show All]

By popular demand you can now support 4chan directly: Give to support 4chan

Cooldown time lowered for 4chan Pass users! You can now renew your Pass if it expires in less than 6 months.

Don't forget the banner contest

File: 1476252289745.png (361 KB, 500x800)
361 KB
361 KB PNG
Zootopia General
Undressing Edition

Pastebin: pastebin.com/iYDU8g2T
Booru: zoo.booru.org
ZTArchive: ztarchive.com
Desustorage: desuarchive.org/trash
Previous thread (bstats): archive.b-stats.org/trash/thread/5761729
Current TT Theme: Military/War/Law Enforcement (SUBMISSIONS ARE DUE TOMORROW)
More information on TT: derpy.me/trashthematicthursdays
>>
>remmy's adorable little 4" cuck
>>
>>
>>5777588
>>5777611
>>5777613
How is this zootopia related?
>>
It's all Velvet's fault and if she's employed by the city, Remmy should report this incident and get her fired.

She's a danger to any person put under her care do to her lack of professional judgement.
>>
>>5777603
its ZJRS
I assume that's Zootopia Juvie Rehabilitation Service
So Ozzy was some bad boy in grade school, and probably in his early 20s at most
>>
File: IMG_0440.jpg (668 KB, 1920x808)
668 KB
668 KB JPG
How should the dynamics and customs of one species' culture affect another species that enters that environment?
>>
I have a crush on Nick.
>>
Ozzy's dead mom confirmed
>>
Toaster Oven
>Jack Savage was blindfolded, gagged, and tied to a chair.
>He wasn't sure how long he was sitting there. Minutes? Hours?
>He could hear someone's muffled breathing nearby.
>Then came the sound of clawed feet on the hard floor.
>The footsteps went past him and stopped a few feet away.
>The breathing he heard sped up. THere was a sound like a chair being dragged across the floor.
>He heard a slap and a stiffled cry. Then another. And another.
>Something fell over. A grunt. A growl. A thumping sound.
>The thumping turned to a steady wet slapping.
>The muffled breathing came out in choked gasps and grunts.
>After a few minutes the thumping and slapping stopped.
>Clawed feet moved behind Jack. He could feel hot, heavy breath on his neck.
>Suddenly his blindfold was pulled off.
>Jack blinked a few times and looked around. He was in what looked like a basement. Concrete floors. Tarps on the floor. No windows.
>And on the floor in front of him, Judy Hopps.
>She was gagged and tied to a chair much like he was. Her legs were forced open by the ropes and her body was angled so that her pussy was sticking out over the seat.
>She was naked. Her face was wet with tears and drool. The fur around her vagina was wet and matted.
>"Like the view?"
>Jack tilted his head back to see Nick Wilde standing behind him.
>The fox smirked and walked around to the front of Jack's chair with his hands behind his back.
>Nick was naked, the same as Jack and Judy.
>The fox's dick was erect and glistenning in the light.
>"I was just having some fun with Judy." Nick explained. "You know, like the two of you were doing behind my back."
>One of Nick's paws appeared from behind his back. It held a long belt. He raised it up and quickly brought it down, striking Judy's stomach.
cont
>>
>>5777634
anon Nick literally calls them the "Junior Ranger Scouts" in the movie
>>
>>5777637
cultures should blend
you shouldn't have to put out warnings for prey to stay an arms length away from predators at all ti-
oh wait
>>
>>5777634
Zootopia Junior Ranger Scouts anon. Think of the context in which that was said.
>>
>>5777632
You have a very poor understanding of the kinds of standards these people are held to.
>>
>>5777663
>Jack winced as Judy cried out in pain against her gag.
>Nick smiled and walked back over to Jack.
>"It really hurt me, you know." Nick spoke. "How you just showed up one day and had Judy wrapped up around you're little finger in no time flat. And how Judy acted like it was for the best. That it was more 'natural' for her to be with another bunny than be with me. But don't worry. I know how to make myself feel better."
>Nick placed the belt across Jack's lap and began undoing the rabbit's bindings.
>The fox pulled the ropes off and then undid the gag on the Jack's mouth. "Go ahead, stand up."
>Jack did as he was told. THe belt fell to the floor as he stood up.
>"Pick that up." Nick ordered.
>Jack picked it up.
>Nick gestured towards Judy. "Hit her with it."
>Jack trembled and looked from Nick to Judy, hesitating.
>Nick bared his fangs and shouted, "Do it or I'll kill you right now!"
>Jack let out a short yelp and scurried over to Judy. He raised the belt, took a deep breath, closed his eyes and swung it down.
>It made a loud snapping sound as it hit her side and Judy shrieked in pain.
>"Again!" Nick yelled.
>Jack Swung again.
>"Again!"
>Jack swung again.
>"Again! Harder!"
>Jack swung harder.
>"Again!"
>Jack hesitated. He forced his eyes open and looked down at Judy. Her eyes were streaming tears and she was sobbing against her gag.
>Nick stomped over to the rabbits.
>He jerked Judy's chair back up into a sitting position and stood behind it, glaring at Jack.
>Nick's other paw came out from behind his back holding a heavy metal pipe. "Either you hit her, or I do." Nick growled.
cont
>>
File: F.png (94 KB, 579x788)
94 KB
94 KB PNG
>>5777657
>Ozzy's dead mom confirmed
Everyone was so busy arguing about the arguing they forgot to notice Rex just confirmed Ozzy's mom is dead.
>>
>>5777637
Jesus that was terrifying the first time I looked at it
>>
>>5777627
As a civic servant and someone put in charge of people in need of rehabilitation her actions are still unforgivable.

She failed to communicate. She failed to asses the situation. She created a situation not only harmful to her ward but to people OUTSIDE her jurisdiction.

She needs to be fucking trashed.
>>
>>5777676
>Jack squeeked in fear and raised the belt above his head with a shaking paw.
>Nick grabbed Judy's Neck to steady her head and raised the pipe high. "Do it or I kill her right now!"
>Jack screamed and fell to the floor. He cryed into his hands and spoke between sobs. "T-t-toaster, ov-. Oven. Toaster oven!"
>The pipe clanged against floor as Nick dropped it and suddenly Jack was swept into the fox's arms.
>Nick held the buck tightly against his chest. "Shh, shh. It's okay. You're okay. Judy is okay."
>Judy easily wriggled herself out of her bindings and pulled the gag out of her mouth.
>She got on the floor with the others and wrapped her arms around them. "We're safe, Jack. It's okay."
>After a few minutes Jack's crying died down and his labored breathing went back to normal. "I'm sorry." He whispered. "It was too much. I couldn't handle it."
>Nick gently stroked the buck's ears and kissed him on the cheek. "It's okay Jack. We love you."
>Yes, we'll always love you." Judy said.
>Eventually the three lovers went upstairs, Nick carrying Jack in his arms.
>They settled on the couch and fell asleep cuddled together.
end
>>
>>5777678
no, Ozzy mom is alive
>>
>>5777687
It sounds like you're bending over backwards to blame V for everything that went wrong.
>>
>>5777669
poor standards does not justify being a retard
>>
>>5777688
Wow. I was rused
>>
>>5777663
Oh boy...

I don't like where this is going, yet I also feel as if this is catharsis after all these "Judy cheats on Nick with some rabbit" fics.
>>
>>5777687
>her actions are still unforgivable
They're definitely not. Again, you have a very poor understanding of the standards these people are held to.

>"This guy's friend helped him blow off his appointment and I told him not to do that. But then I found out he actually didn't know."
Yeah dude I'm sure she's fired.
>>
>>5777688
>threeway
>polyamory
meh
>safe word
yay
>>
>>5777688
I was sorta liking it before that ending mang. Cuck has ruined me
>>
File: Toaster_oven.png (209 KB, 1024x1431)
209 KB
209 KB PNG
>>5777663
>>5777676
>>5777688
damn, got my hopes up :c
>>
>>5777678
Not entirely the case.
We did after all have a mention of a hyena working the counter during the firefly sauce story.
>>
>>5777588
1st for Al is a stupid bitch who got angry at Remmy because he forgot to do his fucking job.
>>
Why are we talking about Velvet like she beat up Remmy or shoved his face in the dirt when all she did is tell him to stop enabling Ozzy?
Like, she lectured him, that's it.
You have to be pretty up your own ass to call what she said to Remmy an "attack".
>>
>>5777738
What's his job?
>>
File: 1466266349.tush_duty.jpg (482 KB, 1280x1239)
482 KB
482 KB JPG
mostly/partially clothed sex is best
>>
>>5777713
Welp, I sure as fuck spoke too soon here
>>
File: 1474832571.tush_gazelle.jpg (406 KB, 920x1280)
406 KB
406 KB JPG
>>
File: 1470479899049.jpg (105 KB, 877x929)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>5777750
>>
>nothing you write ever causes discussion
>>
>>5777739
We still don't even know what she was there for other than it was for something psychiatric-related
>>
Betty still wants the sheep dick.
>>
I want to fuck Nick
>>
>>5777739
You have a point, but it was still a pretty retarded course of action to take for someone whose job description likely calls for good communication and listening skills.
>>
>>5777765
>nothing you write ever causes discucksion
>>
>>5777765
>being a cuck
>>
File: 1463742371.png (510 KB, 1280x899)
510 KB
510 KB PNG
okay guys
what if
spotted hyena sibling incest
>>
>>5777747
To ensure the safety of his tenants. He didn't tell Remmy what Ozzy's meetings were about or why they were important.
>>
>>5777773
>>5777780
Nice try, fellas
>>
>>5777773
>remmy challenged the alpha
>it really turned her on
>>
File: image.jpg (357 KB, 800x1087)
357 KB
357 KB JPG
https://soundcloud.com/user-141799361/p-a-c-k-s-t-r-e-e-t
>>
>>5777729
>damn, got my hopes up :c
For what, double murder?
>>
>>5777796
it was worth a shot
>>
so who got the get?

>>5777777
>>
>>5777789
>You have a point, but it was still a pretty retarded course of action to take for someone whose job description likely calls for good communication and listening skills.
Remmy's not her patient. I'm sure she deals with enabling friends all the time and probably doesn't have much patience for it.
Even so, it was a lecture and not even to the tune of "you should be ashamed". She was just explaining why it's important for Remmy to not let Ozzy skip out.
>>
>>5777794
Are we really supposed to believe that Al's the landlord?
>>
>>5777833
I don't know. But if he's not he's got some serious explaining to do to his lady friend.
>>
>>5777833

yes, anon, we really are supposed to take that as fact.
>>
>>5777739
Because her lecture was based on an assumption that was incorrect that was only incorrect because rather than doing her JOB and informing the people who live with Ozzy of his condition HERSELF, she ASSUMED that Al had because of their personal (NOT PROFESSIONAL) relationship.

Do to her own negligence she created a situation that will negatively affect everyone in the building in one way or the other.
>>
Reposting for the new thread:

In the metro of the Zootopia underground, no good deed goes unpunished. Nick now has to take point on a dangerous mission or face the wrath of the striped rabbit! Will Nick be able to escape unharmed? What does the mysterious bunny have in store for him? Are those strange sounds the horrified moans of people who understand grammar listen to me get everything wrong about when to properly use a colon? Find out in Echos of a Megalith, Chapter 3 by AngryCapper!

Text here:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/7745752/chapters/18893681

Blind read through here:
https://soundcloud.com/comicanon/echos-of-a-megalitch-ch3

Sounds like the new Pack Street has caused some awesome discussion!
>>
>>5777833
Two roads ahead of us:
-Al is the landlord, and might just abuse that power
-Al is NOT, and lying to his girl.

Either way, shit is gonna go down.
>>
>>5777807
That beat was calming after the shitstorm last thread. Very easygoing and smooth. Nice work!
>>
>>5777806
>Betty's not mad about what Remmy said
>The fact that Al let it get this far and cause such a problem just goes to show what a shitty alpha he is
>Remmy standing up to Al and telling him to fuck off in front of his lady is super hot to her
>>
>>5777833
The implication is that Al's been lying to Velvet about his job in an attempt to impress her.

It's kind of adorable in a pathetic way.
>>
>>5777833
I don't know why people are taking Remmy seriously with that comment

Like, sure, we've never seen Al collect rent but there has been no reason in the story for us to see Al doing typical landlord duties
>>
File: reconcile.png (107 KB, 800x726)
107 KB
107 KB PNG
>>
>>5777869
Thanks VRBit. We take you for granted, but you really are a treasure
>>
>>5777890
>Remmy gets woken up at 1 in the morning by scratching on his door
>Betty carries Remmy to bed
>curls around her new alpha and sleeps
>>
>>5777900
:v
>>
>>5777900
>Velvet blushes "Now, a little tongue."
>>
If Al isn't the landlord than Velvet deserves to be fired even more.

That means she didn't even properly check Ozzy's living arrangements and just took her "friends" word.
>>
File: yelling man.jpg (9 KB, 350x268)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>5777900
WISHGRANTER IS BACK
>>
>>5777890
>Betty recognizes Remmy as the new alpha, or at least higher than he was.
>Al tries to have it both ways, trying to repair things while also trying to keep Betty in line.
>Betty breaks out from under Al.

Shipfic mode reenabled. Enjoy your boners.
>>
>>5777821
>Remmy's not her patient

So? That doesn't mean she needs to go off on him without even considering his side of the argument, particularly when she doesn't have all her facts straight.

It's irrelevant though. All four parties are to blame. Ozzy for being a cowardly shitweasel, Al for not providing the new tenant with information of obvious importance, Velvet the aforementioned reasons as well as not confirming that Al had done his part, and Remmy for not recognizing that the situation was winding down and controlling his temper accordingly.

Though if you ask me, Remmy carries the least amount of blame here, even though his fuck-up had arguably the most substantial impact.
>>
>>5777900
dubs confirm by weaver's own hand that Al x Remmy is canon
Al tore up the gym back in a lusty fury at Remmy's display
Al is now Ben
>>
>>5777900
yeah okay
>>
File: ripbag.jpg (518 KB, 2256x1321)
518 KB
518 KB JPG
Has the thread calmed down yet?
>>
>>5777907
>>5777922
>sweatingram.jpg
>>
File: Al's a cutie.png (197 KB, 1027x1007)
197 KB
197 KB PNG
>>5777927
Poor doe, they were even childhood friends..
>>
File deleted.
>>5777931
but the bag being destroyed upsets me
>>
>>5777900
I had a feeling this was coming, but on the same night that the fic dropped? Come now, have some class.
>>
>>5777891
>The implication is that Al's been lying to Velvet about his job in an attempt to impress her.
Why do you think he's always dressing fancy when she's around? C'mon.
>>
>>5777931
Taken before their time.
>>
>>5777931
That bag upset Remmy, it was the 'scent proof' one from the beginning right? He was very disappointed with its quality.
>>
>>5777900
>Charlie and Velvet are both total closet weebs and get off to thinking about this
>Avo just wants to see Remmy get his ass pounded until he can't walk straight
>Betty feels confused and aroused at the same time
>Wolter and Marty act disgusted
>Anneke falls onto her knees in defeat
>Ozzy says 'My dad played that game with me when I was a pup!'
>Rex is all, like, 'Duuude'
>>
>>5777931
Yeah, I think we've backed off from shit flinging and dialed it back towards reasonable discourse.

I hope.
>>
sigh i tried
>>
>>5777900
>All Al wanted now was to relieve stress with a prey's behind
>with Velvet gone, there was only one choice available to him
>>
File: 1473569389650.jpg (333 KB, 1228x1268)
333 KB
333 KB JPG
>>5777931
Good to see you're still alive Kam.
>>
>>5777963
Oh shit, that's Al? Thought it was Betty.
>>
File: ripbag2.jpg (515 KB, 2256x1321)
515 KB
515 KB JPG
>>5777956
Damn, you're right.
>>
>>5777963
>Wolter and Marty act disgusted
but ARE they?
>>
>>5777963
>Jack savage swoops in and gives oral to Remmy, thereby achieving the maximum cuckery in the situation
>>
>>5777976
Only problem I see is Judy is about 25-30% too big.
>>
>>5777890
>>5777907
>>5777922
Yeah I bet Betty's pussy is a regular waterfall after hearing Remmy call her a bitch and a piece of property.
>>
File: HehasaVRheadsetnow.png (807 KB, 1181x665)
807 KB
807 KB PNG
>>5777901
I wouldn't say I'm taken for granted, but much appreciated, buddy!

Can't wait for tomorrow.
>>
>>5777976
Comfy will return one day, anon. It's not a question of will it, but when?
>>
>>5778006
She IS the beta anon...
>>
>>5777931
It wasn't a gym bag though, remember? It was his scent-proof bag from Chapter 1.
>>
File: ytdxcgvbhnj.png (113 KB, 538x594)
113 KB
113 KB PNG
>>5778004
i have made a grave mistake
>>
File: Cute lood.jpg (94 KB, 831x1200)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>5777976
That's actually really good anon
Please accept another cute lood as payment
>>
Anyone have badass pics of the ZPD without Nick and Judy?
>>
>>5778006
well, I mean, if the muzzle fits
>>
File: Ba0QMWf.gif (1017 KB, 345x352)
1017 KB
1017 KB GIF
>this image, but with pizzacolt delivering to pack street
>>
>>5778017
>She IS the beta anon...
Beta is second in command.
>>
>>5777990
Nobody lived up to their expectations today
>>
So, big question: what went down AFTER Remmy was gone?
>>
File: sleepy charlie2.jpg (215 KB, 1293x984)
215 KB
215 KB JPG
>>5777982
Oh, I'm almost always lurking. I just haven't found it in me to draw and post any zoot stuff for a while, trying to improve my art first and all that jazz.

I want to take requests one of these days if I can find the confidence, or at least doodle some charmy.
>>
File: 1476149994790.png (13 KB, 154x321)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>5777688
Well, ya certainly got me.
>>
>>5778046
The thread and discord did, though
the thread shitposted and acted hostile to discussion as expected and the discord had a friendly chitchat and mutual understanding
dont even know why I come to the thread anymore
>>
>>5778056
all charmy is good charmy, friend
>>
>>5777926
>His had the most substantial impact

I'd argue that his outburst was ultimately for the better. If he hadn't said anything, this would have just reinforced the status quo of the situation and would not have addressed the core problems.

Now all the parties involved are forced to evaluate their rolls in the situation and either give up or fix it.

Ozzy has to face the consequences of shifting the blame to Remmy rather than it just being pushed under the rug when revealed.
Al has to acknowledge his own prejudices and fuck ups and face the fact that he's a hypocrite when taking offense to being slurred at when he's allowed a tenant/pack mate to basically suffer similar insults the other time
Velvet has to acknowledge that she's compromised her professional integrity because of personal relationship and has created a negative situation.
Remmy has to acknowledge that he can't keep bottling in the abuse he's taking otherwise he'll never fully integrate
>>
>>5778066
Nick looks 60 years old in this picture
>>
>>5778056
Have some confidence you cutie, your art is very pretty!
>>
>>5778044
Is she? Or is she the submitter to a given superior? Perhaps the biggest swinging dick in the room? Figuratively or otherwise.
>>
File: IMG_2046.jpg (1013 KB, 2390x1329)
1013 KB
1013 KB JPG
>>5778085
Agreed.
Please sir, can I have some more Charlie?
>>
>>5778098
Wolves have 3 ranks
Alpha, Beta, Omega
Alphas can mate with any of the wolves
Betas can only mate below
Omegas are not permitted to mate with each other
>>
>>5778073
Interesting perspective. One I, and probably Weaver, share.

You'll notice, I never said Remmy's fuck-up had a substantial NEGATIVE impact.
>>
File: heres a dick.png (154 KB, 592x490)
154 KB
154 KB PNG
quality content
>>
>>5778103
I know, but since that sort of rigid pack structure isn't really supported by science (to the best of my knowledge anyway), it would seem that we're free to put our own spin on it.
>>
>>5778053
Everyone went their own way.
Avo, Charlie, and the Twins recovered from the fallout and probably thought "wow Remmy went too far". Ozzy and Velvet had their meeting and talked about what happened and then probably covered whatever else they needed to, Ozzy probably got in trouble for playing hooky. Al stewed and got angry and ripped up Remmy's bag and is probably planning how he's going to fuck Remmy up without actually killing him.
>>
>>5778103
Did someone say Alpha and Omega?
>>
The thing is, while we the readers know that Al and Velvet are a thing, Remmy doesn't, so he doesn't know the damage he's causing when he implies Al's fucking Betty. This time he is in the wrong, but once again he's genuinely ignorant of the situation.

Now, this could be fixed via some explanation of Canine Fight Club, but Remmy then followed it up by inadvertently revealing that Al was lying about his job. How's V. supposed to accept that explanation when Al's been deceiving her to her face this whole time, and everyone present has been playing along?

Now, Remmy didn't have to call him out on that, but that one's entirely on Al. He's a big enough boy to know that lies come back to bite you, and he'd be a fool to think he could keep such a brazen one under wraps forever.

At any rate, we know everyone's back on friendly terms in the future, so I imagine cooler heads will prevail, apologies will be made, and everyone will resolve this soap opera situation like adults.
>>
File: 1476067802934.png (6 KB, 209x232)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
>>5777718
We need to fix that.
>>
>>5778134
i never saw that movie and im actually curious is that a good movie
>>
>>5778073
I think most of those things would still have been addressed if Remmy hadn't gone out about "rutting your bitch".
>>
File: No.png (18 KB, 411x293)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
>>5778145
ha ha ha aha ha ha aha ha
>>
>>5778098
>Perhaps the biggest swinging dick in the room
Remmy and Al have a literal dick measuring contest when
>>
>>5778103
>Omegas are not permitted to mate with each other
HOLY SHIT, IS THAT WHY AVO OWNS SO MANY SEX TOYS
BECAUSE SHE'S NOT ALLOWED TO FUCK ANYONE
>>
File: Charlie study.jpg (1.24 MB, 2486x1800)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB JPG
>>5778100
Yeah, yeah, I have Friday off so I'll see if I can finish something.

The real problem is coming up with an idea.
>>
>>5778140
>This time he is in the wrong, but once again he's genuinely ignorant of the situation
Then, like everyone says about Velvet, he should not have run his mouth.
>>
>>5778128
Good work anon
>>
>Tonight was the night Charlie decided to do it.
>She would bare her heart and soul to Remmy, and tell him how she truely feels for him.
>The scene was perfect-
>She'd managed to procure some chicken, which she'd been roasting in his oven for the last four hours,
>Along with a bottle of generously priced red wine.
>And the yelling downstairs had quited an hour ago.
>Taking a swig from the wide-based bottle, she set it back down and sat back at Remmy's kitchen table.
>She wasn't nervous.
>It was just a matter of time before he came home.
>She grabbed the bottle and took a haul. and wondered what was taking the ram.
>>
>>5778180
Could lewd the VRbit
>>
>>5778180
Something emotional.
Like, I've really wanted to see what's beneath the layers of this girl.
>>
>>5778128
'Oh dox fick, tell me your secrets'
>>
>>5778213
Wasn't she watching that argument.
>>
>>5778153
If I hadn't given up drawing ten years ago, I probably would've done exactly that already.
>>
>>5778235
i haven't read it yet
>>
File: VRbitainttoohappy.png (199 KB, 500x333)
199 KB
199 KB PNG
>>5778215
Its like nobody pays attention to the rules.
>>
>>5778235
Shhh, don'y ruin the fun
>>
>>5778043

and charlie's the one who ordered the pizza
her or marty
>>
>>5777976
What >>5778004 said. Judy's not that fat, and that's about all the criticism I have.
>>
>>5778162

nah
she's just freaky like that
she's not part of Al's pack
>>
>>5778031
It's still a nice pic.
>>
File: stripy-bun-practice.jpg (238 KB, 1633x823)
238 KB
238 KB JPG
>>5778215
I was working on my buns for that very thing, but I didn't feel comfortable enough with them and I also don't know how to draw otters.

>>5778219
I was thinking of something along those lines.
>>
>>5778241
Rule #1: lewd the Bit

Rule #2: do that shit
>>
>>5778131
Yeah, Alpha/Beta/Omega pack structure stuff doesn't actually exist in nature. It's one of those things like the idea that lemmings suicide off cliffs that was basically made up, and became an accepted "fact" despite not having evidence to support it.
>>
>>5778287
Curse you and your rhymes! My only weakness: poetry!
>>
>>5778128
>"Hey. Hey Judy. Hey there. Hey. Heeeeey."
>"Yes Nick." she replied, slightly exasperatedly.
>"... penis."
>>
>Marty was secretly hoping Vi would leave Al, so he'd have him all to himself.
>>
>>5778313
Twitching as he blushed
Under his headset he flushed
Come here little bun
>>
>>5778313
There was a VRbit from Nantucket.
He was breed thoroughly. Ucket.
>>
>>5778293
Oh I figured it was a thing, but only with packs that were kept in captivity and not real wild wolves.
>>
>>5778293

i mean
there was evidence
that evidence was a documentary that threw lemmings off cliffs and recorded it, then spouted lies

(its not RELIABLE evidence, obviously, but-)
>>
File: leVRbit.jpg (22 KB, 199x199)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>5778361
>>5778373
Two anons sat and stewed,
Each in a lusty mood.
Though desire made them drool,
They couldn't break the rule:
The VRbit is not for lewd.

...that's the best I can come up with.
>>
>>5778402
Yeah, I've seen it. I meant that there was one report of it, no other evidence or follow-ups, and it was just taken as common knowledge to be true for a long time.
>>
A woman came in wanting a breakfast pastry

A breakfast pastry she wanted

Glazed buns she got
>>
>>5778428
bu dum tsh
>>
>>5778423

i sure am glad misinformation cant survive on the internet.
>>
File: 20060726.gif (35 KB, 468x584)
35 KB
35 KB GIF
>>5778409
The VRbit tries to hide
but we know he wants them tied.
A meerkat and a jackal he got
to dom them without a thought.
We want to lewd the VRbit's every pore
even he can't escape from the rule thirty-four.
Ucket.

Also I forgot the image for my comment before.
>>
File: 1473864833245.jpg (173 KB, 1280x853)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
>>5778471
I'm fine as long as there's no vore.
>>
>>5778260
>she's not part of Al's pack
Of course she is.
>>
>>5778293
>Yeah, Alpha/Beta/Omega pack structure stuff doesn't actually exist in nature
It exists in captivity, though
Which this apartment complex is a much closer approximation of

Also, the pack structure DOES exist; the truth is not "the structure doesn't exist at all" because it totally does
The misconception is that packs are usually FAMILIES, and Alphas are basically just the parents. It'd make about as much sense as calling a buck deer in a family the "alpha". It's just the dad.

A lot of people are quick to jump on "pack dynamics are a myth" but don't seem to understand the actual details.
>>
>>5778537
>A lot of people are quick to jump on "pack dynamics are a myth" but don't seem to understand the actual details.
Ain't that the fuckin' theme of the night.
>>
>>5778537
>The misconception is that packs are usually FAMILIES, and Alphas are basically just the parents. It'd make about as much sense as calling a buck deer in a family the "alpha". It's just the dad.
Yep. What everyone understood packs to be like was based on situations (like captivity) where unrelated wolves were forced to live together and formed their own sort of makeshift-family hierarchy.

Which is actually a perfect example of what's happening in the Pack St. Apartments: a handful of unrelated wolves thrown into proximity and having to find a pecking order.
>>
File: VRbitsleepy.jpg (20 KB, 198x199)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
As my sleeping schedule is wonky, I'm taking a pill to get myself back on track.

Posting my goodnight message before I get loopy.

Please don't feel like you have to show some sort of appreciation towards me for the readthroughs. I love doing them. The work is its own reward, and seeing everyone become better artists together makes me happy.

Goodnight, magical and wonderful /ztp/ thread. Have a peaceful sleep tonight, for tomorrow, we go to war.
>>
Submissions are due tomorrow? I don't think so, OP!

Submitted for your approval, the beginning of Judy's descent into alcoholism and callous disregard for the lives of other mammals, I call it:

Shadowbun: Scars From the War

http://archiveofourown.org/works/8273978

Also, bonus picture of a real life Dhole, they are CUTE!
>>
File: 76Intro.jpg (57 KB, 640x360)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>5778579
How will I be able to sleep tonight?
>>
Weaver what the fuck why would Betty or any other animal shave their genitals.

It's a ewe thing right.
>>
>>5778620
Some freaky shit, I tell you what.
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 900x582)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
So is Rock Dog any good?
>>
>>5778620
i wonder how s like for animals without any fur like hippos,elephants,dolphins etc
>>
>reading latest packstreet
>Ozzy backstabs Remmy
>mfw
>mfw OTP ruined
>mfw gym bag was caught in the crossfire
>mfw gym bag wife will now sleep in an empty bed
>mfw gym bag's school bags will grow up without a father
>>
File: Like a cloud.png (32 KB, 1238x839)
32 KB
32 KB PNG
>>5775882
Well then, that was a hell of a chapter. Was nice to have a little insight into Rex, the best burger badger, though it sucks about the manager who was probably Ozzy's mom.

>>5778731
I'm sure they'll get a new father, someone better then a "scent proof' wannabag.
>>
>>5778731

Can't wait when a Pack Street guy dies.
Just imagine the threads.
>>
>>5778749
It's going to be Rex. A good writer always goes after the favorites.
>>
So I'm a little confused about the ending of the latest pack street. What was the significance of the torn bag? At first I thought Al was kicking him out but after reading the last few lines again I'm not sure what the deal with that is
>>
>>5778770
Simple threat and/or sign of hostility. The bag represents Remmy himself.
>>
>>5778770
the bag was a good bag, had a decent job, lovely wife, good kids. but now bag is dead, see >>5778731

bag too good for world
bag taken before bag's time
F gym bag
>>
>>5778770
The bag is the "scentproof" bag Remmy was using as a gym bag. He left it behind and Al shredded it as a "fuck you, you're not welcome here".
>>
>>5778794
>>5778804
I don't know who to hate more now. Remmy or Al. Or Ozzy, as upset as I am to say that.
>>
File: 1474441409679.png (135 KB, 700x500)
135 KB
135 KB PNG
>>5778761
Please no, he is such a cutie putootie!

>>5778770
Al was angry at Remmy for fucking things up with his doe, so he clawed up Remmy's gym bag.

While Remmy was able to walk out and calm down things obviously did not go so well for Al who is still seething with rage and has decided to direct it all at the ram.
>>
>>5778816
>>5778814
Remmy came at the alpha on his own territory, in front of everyone, after the alpha tried to fucking help him. He dug his own grave. Remmy can get mauled for all I care.
>>
File: Snuggly Sheep.png (467 KB, 1117x1117)
467 KB
467 KB PNG
>inb4 its all a dream

as far as I'm concerned I'm just going to whether the storm by absorbing myself in comfy packstreet images
>>
File: t. remmy cormo.png (47 KB, 637x674)
47 KB
47 KB PNG
>>5778770
>>5778794
>>5778796
>>5778804
>>5778816
I'm a completely anonymous bystander who doesn't have a hat in this ring at all, but my take on Baggate is that Al, being a filthy fucking untrained wild dog, ripped up the bag because that's what dogs do: destroy their master's property.

I bet he probably shit all over my- uh, I mean Remmy's floor.
>>
File: A sheepdog and her ram.png (139 KB, 965x636)
139 KB
139 KB PNG
>>5778850
Comf is always a nice medicine.

>>5778851
I'm actually laughing my ass off at the thought of Al doing the doggy buttslide all over Remmy's kitchen.
>>
So which Pack Streeter do you think will convince Remmy not to move out in the next chapter?
>>
>>5778770
Al vented his frustration by shredding Remmy's gym bag.

It's kinda funny, really.
>>
I guess the thread's going nuts over a new chapter posted last thread?
>>
>>5778878
Remmy's wallet
>>
>>5778868
So when is Remmy going to move into Betty's apartment get get away from Al's bullshit, and Charlie desperately tries to get her sheep boy back?
>>
>>5778878
Marty/Martina, though I'm hoping that Al gets some time to reflect, calms down and has a heart to heart with the ram. Right now though, he's raw as fuck.
>>
File: 1474409868631.png (129 KB, 486x486)
129 KB
129 KB PNG
>>5778731
F gymbag

Just read the chapter and the last thread. My only opinion: Ozzy was a dick in blaming Remmy (but we don't know the situation he is in, still it was a dickish move), Remmy said too much and now Al has sort of a good reason to be irate. Still he didn't even tried to be a little humble and played the part of the alpha male the whole time. Yes, he tried to calm the situation, but always with his air of superiority, of who is in command.
Still no one in Pack Street even tried to explain how things work there to the ram, so his explosion, while excessive, was somewhat a little justified.
The only problem I see is how Weaver will reconcile this chapter with Wannabite, especially Al's behaviour.

>>5778889
Yes, it was a pretty heated chapter: http://pastebin.com/KzNYdAJA
>>
>>5778891
Who says he can't temporarily move back in with his parents?
>>
>>5778899
Charlie needs to get the crew together and set up a heist! Instead of money she'll entice them with a share of the Remmy's wool and or booty...
>>
>>5778904
Well, he IS the Alpha. He has to act like it.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.