[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/trash/ - Off-Topic
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 88 posters in this thread.

06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
05/08/16Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!
04/28/16New trial board added: /qst/ - Quests
[Hide] [Show All]

Voting open for the 4chan Banner Contest! See the contest page for details.

File: no smugg.png (198 KB, 345x503)
198 KB
198 KB PNG
Zootopia General: Smugg is dead Edition

Pastebin: pastebin.com/iYDU8g2T
Booru: zoo.booru.org
ZTArchive: ztarchive.com
Desustorage: desuarchive.org/trash
Thematic Thursdays: derpy.me/trashthematicthursdays (Suggestions open until 21 Aug 23:59 GMT)
Thursday's theme: Cyberpunk
>>
File: judy122.png (1 MB, 836x799)
1 MB
1 MB PNG
>>4807591
Bunbun stole the precious smug
>>
File: Check em'.gif (1.61 MB, 250x455)
1.61 MB
1.61 MB GIF
>>
File: 1340414355160.jpg (12 KB, 256x256)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>4807777

Welp, there goes the thread.
>>
>>4807777
Starting the thread off right.
>>
>>4807777

Fuckin checked.
>>
File: 74963.gif (1.92 MB, 277x243)
1.92 MB
1.92 MB GIF
>>4807777
WITNESSED
>>
File: THISRTY.png (657 KB, 1000x1000)
657 KB
657 KB PNG
I want to drink Judy's pee
>>
File: blue lanterns.png (117 KB, 582x342)
117 KB
117 KB PNG
i swear to god if this wont be canon...
>>
File: judy67.png (475 KB, 411x721)
475 KB
475 KB PNG
>>4808281
Aren't they just comic/"graphic novel" versions of the movie?
>>
You guys are autistic as fuck, damn
>>
>>4808293

there must a reason why they postponed it like by 4 months.

>>4808318

we just ran out of content
>>
File: Awwww 60fps.webm (654 KB, 482x750)
654 KB
654 KB WEBM
>>4808318
I love you too, anon!
>>
>>4808293
>>
>>4808478

>she took wrong pen to her job
>>
File: 1470722874154.gif (2.48 MB, 995x561)
2.48 MB
2.48 MB GIF
Post soft fuzzy bunny paws.
>>
File: beta.png (755 KB, 1920x804)
755 KB
755 KB PNG
>>4807591
>>
File: 1464983942106.jpg (90 KB, 1280x933)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>4808564
>>
File: 1471704413398.png (214 KB, 1272x1622)
214 KB
214 KB PNG
Reposting for the new thread (and to correct an error)

>Judy stood there looking at the door. It had been months, she was desperate, she needed to find him, and quickly... but once she did, what would she say? What could she say?
>No point hesitating. She knocked on the door, quietly.
>The door swung open, and Judy found herself face to crotch with Finnick.
>Judy took a step back, she barely noticed the bat in his paw, the surprise on his face as he blurted out "Hopps?!"
>All she was focused on was that bulge, bigger than any rabbit crotch she'd ever seen.
>"Uh, hi," she muttered. Finally tearing her glance towards Finnick's hardening features.
>"What do you want?" He looked her up and down, obviously appraising her.
>Judy was dressed in her farm clothes. She realised that Finnick had never seen her off duty. Without her badge and uniform, she felt almost naked under his gaze.
>She fought the urge to cover herself up, reminding herself she was already clothed. "I'm, I'm here to find Nick. You've gotta know where he is!"
>Finnick looked around, and gestured Judy to climb into the van. "I'm not about to rat out my friend," his voice dripped with venom, "especially to the one who made him feel like scum."
>So why was he inviting her in? Judy couldn't help but be curious, and climbed inside.
>"I... I was wrong, about the nighthowlers, about everything. I need to find him to prove that to him." Judy sat, the heat inside the van was immense. It was the height of summer, and she was already overheated from the ride.
>>
>>4808743
>"And you didn't think to go to his address?" An eyebrow raised as Finnick sunk into one of the plush seats in the van. He opened a beer and started to drink it as Judy began her excuses.
>"I... I tried. His place looked like it had been trashed. Windows boarded up, it looked like no one had been living there for, for months." She rubbed her paws together thoughtfully.
>"And you think I'd know where Nick is? We're not even really friends, we're just like... I dunno, business partners." He waved the can around as if to emphasise his point.
>"Please... you're the only one who might know. I need to find him." Judy dropped to her knees in front of him, paws up, pleading.
>Finnick laughed. "Sure, I'll tell you where he is." He grabbed his bulge with his free paw. "If you fuck me! You don't got the gu-"
>"Okay!"
>"Wait what?" Finnick looked as surprised as Judy felt. She told herself it was the heat, her desperation to find Nick. But she knew that ever since that bulge had greeted her, a part of her mind had stayed fixated on it.
>"Hopps. I was kidding. I couldn't do that to you, or Nick." Finnick's jaw had dropped.
>"Look, if it's what it takes. I'll do it." Judy was already working at undoing her top. Hoping from some relief from the heat.
>"Look, please. I'm not that kind of fox!" He put the beer down, trying to avert his eyes from Judy's bare chest.
>"You wouldn't have suggested it if you didn't want it," she gestured at his crotch, "and you certainly look like you're enjoying it."
>Finnick paused. Deep in thought. "Look Hopps -- Judy. I'll tell you where Nick is. No price." She was about to speak when he silenced her: "But! And this is a big But. If you're still around here after finding out... well. I certainly wouldn't say no."
>Judy paused. She knew the case was important but... it could wait half an hour.
>She looked at Finnick's bulge.
>No, make that an hour.
>"Deal."
>>
>>4808757
>Finnick sighed, but stopped averting his gaze. "If Nick's not at his home. He'll be under the bridge, down by the docks."
>"But his hom-" Judy started protesting again, but Finnick just laughed.
>"Of course it looks like no one's lived there. You think anyone would try and rob a dump like that? Nick's a hustler. He knows how to make a place look like crap."
>Judy thought about it. It did make sense. And if anyone had followed up on the tax evasion, they'd assume he'd just given a fake address.
>"Sly fox." She muttered to herself.
>"Yeah, he's the sly one," Finnick chuckled. "But I'm the charmer."
>"I remember your elephant suit: Adorable."
>They both laughed. And the seconds stretched out. Finnick finally coughed.
>"So, you're still here."
>"So I am."
>Finnick looked around the van. As if searching for some topic of conversation. "Well, I guess we better get naked."
>Judy nodded. And pulled off her shirt, dropping it to the floor.
>Finnick started pulling off his pants, and Judy gasped. She'd known his bulge was big... but she'd been expecting him to be a shower, not a grower. Yet the cock poking out of his sheath. It was bigger than his arm.
>"How do you walk with that!" She blurted out without thinking.
>"Why do you think Nick has to wheel me around all the time!" Judy blushed, but she still didn't take her eyes off it as she undid her pants.
>Finnick pulled off his shirt. Now they were both naked, staring at each other. "So, how do you want to do this?" He muttered.
>"Well, I don't think foreplay's an issue." Judy was still watching his cock. And she was sure he could smell her arousal. Scents were amplified in the heat. It was like a sauna.
>"In which case," he patted the seat next to him, "lie here. And I'll take care of everything."
>>
>>4808773
>Smiling, Judy slipped onto the seats, sinking into the plush. Finnick tried moving on top of her, but with the height difference, he barely came up to her stomach. "This... isn't going to work." He stared at her. "Quick, on your knees."
>Judy's jaw dropped. "What, savage style?"
>"What better way?" Finnick grinned as Judy willingly flipped over.
>He climbed up, grabbing her short fur as a climbing aid as positioned himself behind her ample rear. He gave it a playful slap. "Get ready Judy. This is going to be wild."
>He plunged his cock straight into her, making Judy gasp as he filled her pussy. When he started thrusting in and out, she started panting; the heat of the van was tough, but the way his cock felt... she was filled with warmth, and loving it, as he kept ramming away.
>"Oh Finnick!" She gasped, "Harder!"
>"Fuck yes!" He picked up speed, pushing deeper with every thrust.
>Judy felt the seats rock with the effort, and realised the entire van was shaking. It was intense, it was like the entire world was moving with them. She started anticipating every thrust, and moving back and forth to match Finnick's cock.
>She felt something swelling inside of her, his knot. She knew she didn't have long. But she bit her lip. If he knotted her, then no one could blame her for waiting a bit longer -- It wasn't her fault.
>Lying to herself, she cried out as the knot tied her. Binding her and Finnick together.
>And then she felt more warmth, as he started to fill her with his cum. She smiled, collapsing to the seat. Knowing he couldn't see her, she reached back with her paw.
>She felt him clasp it, they were together. They just had to lay there, bound together by his knot, and Judy's desire.
>Zootopia could wait.
>>
>>
>>4808787
Great work anon, you really stepped up
>>
>>4808464
this is degeneracy of the highest order

>pizzacolt is only for pizzacat
>streetvixen is only for nick blackmail
>remmy is only for betty

reeee etc.
>>
File: image.jpg (274 KB, 1280x905)
274 KB
274 KB JPG
>>4808564
Oops
>>
>>4808860
Thanks. It was the perfect opportunity to answer two calls with one lewd.
>>
>>4808880
Two calls?
What, Judy x Finnick and Judy getting dick from someone other than Nick?
>>
File: VRbitDisneyland.jpg (18 KB, 199x199)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
Just a heads up, I'm going to be gone for the day! Will be back for read throughs tonight!

Hope you all have a magical and wonderful day!
>>
>>4808911
Yeah, someone wanted more Judy without Nick.

And there'd been long calls for something with Judy and Finnick when she was trying to get a hold of Nick.
>>
>>4808916
I CANT BELIEVE VRBIT IS FUCKING DEAD
>>
Requesting doodles of my zoosona. no lewds.

>>4808916
didney lan?
>>
File: 1465309590118.png (448 KB, 555x778)
448 KB
448 KB PNG
>>4808916
>Disney
Oh man I'm jealous.
>>
>>4808924
Well, kudos. You definitely scratched both itches!

Hopefully there's more Judy x Someone-not-Nick in the future.
>>
Evens - Work on comic
Odds - Draw a standalone piece
Last two are a prime - Do a nonlewd request
Last two are an additive prime - Do a lewd request
Last two are a Cuban prime - take a nap
>>
File: 1463802992940.png (2.1 MB, 3000x2000)
2.1 MB
2.1 MB PNG
Boney M here, bringing you another, and for now the final, chapter of Winter Snuggles.

http://archiveofourown.org/works/7626403/chapters/17851237

I've been in fandoms for quite a while, and I've seen a lot of pure fluff romance stories outlive their welcome. After the will-they-won't-they is over, there's not much to carry the story. Some stories manufacture fake drama out of nowhere, some just carry on stagnating with the same cutesy interactions repeated over and over, but honestly? At that point, the best thing to do is end it on a high note. So I've decided to do that with Winter Snuggles.

For now, anyway. As those of you that were in this thread when the Shadowbun incident happened, I'm not entirely in control of what gets written when, and if I do get swept up in an idea for a continuation of Winter Snuggles I'll absolutely do it. But for now, my attention will be going to A Rabbit Clan's Fox and some other story ideas I've got floating around in my head.

I thanked all my readers in the author's note on the story, but an extra special thanks to all of you in /trash/. For me, these threads are the fandom, and I probably wouldn't be writing Zootopia stories if it weren't for you guys.
>>
>>4808960
Thank you for Winter Snuggles. I've enjoyed the ride, and will definitely look forward to any more fluff/lewd you decide to do
>>
>>4808960
WOOHOOO finally I love the rabbit clan's fox story
>>
>>4808934
mowing the lawn
>>
>>4808960
I can't believe Winter Snuggles is dead
>>
>>4809008
I think they were requesting other people's takes on them. Not ideas to draw.
>>
>>4808960
Shame, my favorite story comes to an end.
>>
File: NickJudyPhoneChilling.jpg (341 KB, 1000x800)
341 KB
341 KB JPG
>>4808960
You're an absolute treasure, Boney, thanks for everything.
>>
>>4808867
Fuck you, heretic; Remmy is for Charlie
>>
>>4809126
Remmy is for everybody.
>>
>>4808934
are you requesting other people draw your oc?
>>
File: marten.png (27 KB, 724x722)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
>>4808934
Here's some color references.
>>4809142
Yes.
>>
>>4809142
I think he does, cheeky sod
>>
>>4809150
pls go
>>
>>4809151
(I think they's more than happy to reciprocate. But they were told that asking for a trade might sound standoffish)
>>
File: 1468347292271.png (1 MB, 1182x1469)
1 MB
1 MB PNG
>>4808958
>13

Judy masturbating Nick hotdogging his dick between her pregnant tummy full of Jack kits and dewlap! She's fingering herself and let's off a "Jack~!" moan when she climaxes! Nick is crying in shame!
>>
>>4809158
No need to be rude.

People have asked for requests before.
>>
File: 1467745823405.png (839 KB, 983x794)
839 KB
839 KB PNG
>>4807777
Ch-checked.
>>
>>4809169
Not an additive prime I'm afraid.
>>
>tfw you'll never help clean up nick after he's been brutally raped
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxNqC9igJdI
>>
>>4809165
I don't see how asking for a trade is worse than just plain asking people to draw his oc
>>
>>4809248
wouldn't you be the one who rapes him?
>>
File: 1469841547986.jpg (215 KB, 1280x1280)
215 KB
215 KB JPG
>>4809260
Yeah. It's not. But that's the reason.
>>
>>4809315
Then what's the reason anon?
>>
Well, now that Winter Snuggles is wrapped up- I'm running dangerously low on (virtually) angst-free fluff and/or lewds.

Coupled with the fact that most of the big fan comics seemed to have slowed down or halted (seriously, Rem's comic hasn't updated in nearly a month- others aren't much better)... There's only so many times I can click refresh. Guess I better start pulling on my content-making briches...
>>
>>4809359
That's it. Be the change you want to see in the world, Anon.
>>
>>4808879
>You will never be a tiny rodent worshipping the paws of larger mammals

Why even life?
>>
File: richmlp.png (281 KB, 557x780)
281 KB
281 KB PNG
uhm
>>
File: 4zKAOMN.jpg (39 KB, 430x492)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>4809470
oh god that's actually real
>>
>>4809470
>>
File: a bomb.jpg (16 KB, 247x246)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>4809470
>>
>>4809343
Because they were told that.

Even if it's not the case.
>>
File: Cgazcb2UUAIaWNt.jpg (38 KB, 495x507)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>4809470
>>
>>4808960
More RCF you say? Yay! Love the worldbuilding and lore in that one.
>>
>>4809470
God dammit Rich.
>>
>>4809470
Damn it Moore.
>>
File: 1000 thanks.jpg (44 KB, 500x323)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>4808960
YES!
I can't wait for more ARCF.

Thank you Boney_M, for all your contributions.
>>
>>4809359
We JUST had cucktales and assaulting cops update.
>>
Well, my weekend cleared up. Time to write up "Drying Off 3" ....I'll come up with a title sooner or later.

Now to channel my anger and depression again.
>>
File: 1467052258252.jpg (13 KB, 437x319)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>4809470
>mfw Rich posted the screen of this tween
>mfw Rich now smugly smiles as he fishes for (you)s
goddamnit Rich, stop shitposting, better ask Byron to tell us whether it's Sky or Skye
>>
File: DELETE IT.png (11 KB, 633x758)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
>>4809470
MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME MY PAST IS BEHIND ME!
>>
>>4808960
Woo more rabbit clan!

>>4809579
Ya I am pretty sure he said angst free.
>>
>>4809623
He was talking about comics not updating, and used example of Rem's comic.

Rem's comic is LITERALLY angst.
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 646x817)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>4809421
Pls anon, it's too early
>>
File: DerpingIntensifies.gif (227 KB, 500x463)
227 KB
227 KB GIF
>>4809470

Nope! Doesn't work.
>>
I'm going to schuffle through old dusty attic boxes with old /co/ threads, let's see if we can find anything interesting
>>
File: Mane 6.png (1.08 MB, 1280x934)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB PNG
>>4809603
>We still love you anon
>>
>>4809695
FUCKING NOPE THE SHOW IS DEAD SINCE THE FINALE OF SEASON 5 GET OUT FUCKING NOPE THE SHOW IS DEAD SINCE THE FINALE OF SEASON 5 GET OUT FUCKING NOPE THE SHOW IS DEAD SINCE THE FINALE OF SEASON 5 GET OUT FUCKING NOPE THE SHOW IS DEAD SINCE THE FINALE OF SEASON 5 GET OUT FUCKING NOPE THE SHOW IS DEAD SINCE THE FINALE OF SEASON 5 GET OUT FUCKING NOPE THE SHOW IS DEAD SINCE THE FINALE OF SEASON 5 GET OUT FUCKING NOPE THE SHOW IS DEAD SINCE THE FINALE OF SEASON 5 GET OUT FUCKING NOPE THE SHOW IS DEAD SINCE THE FINALE OF SEASON 5 GET OUT FUCKING NOPE THE SHOW IS DEAD SINCE THE FINALE OF SEASON 5 GET OUT FUCKING NOPE THE SHOW IS DEAD SINCE THE FINALE OF SEASON 5 GET OUT FUCKING NOPE THE SHOW IS DEAD SINCE THE FINALE OF SEASON 5 GET OUT FUCKING NOPE THE SHOW IS DEAD SINCE THE FINALE OF SEASON 5 GET OUT FUCKING NOPE THE SHOW IS DEAD SINCE THE FINALE OF SEASON 5 GET OUT FUCKING NOPE THE SHOW IS DEAD SINCE THE FINALE OF SEASON 5 GET OUT FUCKING NOPE THE SHOW IS DEAD SINCE THE FINALE OF SEASON 5 GET OUT FUCKING NOPE THE SHOW IS DEAD SINCE THE FINALE OF SEASON 5 GET OUT FUCKING NOPE THE SHOW IS DEAD SINCE THE FINALE OF SEASON 5 GET OUT FUCKING NOPE THE SHOW IS DEAD SINCE THE FINALE OF SEASON 5 GET OUT FUCKING NOPE THE SHOW IS DEAD SINCE THE FINALE OF SEASON 5 GET OUT FUCKING NOPE THE SHOW IS DEAD SINCE THE FINALE OF SEASON 5 GET OUT FUCKING NOPE THE SHOW IS DEAD SINCE THE FINALE OF SEASON 5 GET OUT FUCKING NOPE THE SHOW IS DEAD SINCE THE FINALE OF SEASON 5 GET OUT FUCKING NOPE THE SHOW IS DEAD SINCE THE FINALE OF SEASON 5 GET OUT FUCKING NOPE THE SHOW IS DEAD SINCE THE FINALE OF SEASON 5 GET OUT FUCKING NOPE THE SHOW IS DEAD SINCE THE FINALE OF SEASON 5 GET OUT FUCKING NOPE THE SHOW IS DEAD SINCE THE FINALE OF SEASON 5 GET OUT FUCKING NOPE THE SHOW IS DEAD SINCE THE FINALE OF SEASON 5 GET OUT FUCKING NOPE THE SHOW IS DEAD SINCE THE FINALE OF SEASON 5 GET OUT FUCKING NOPE THE SHOW IS DEAD SINCE THE FINALE OF SEASON 5 GET OUT!
>>
File: 1456637684296.png (207 KB, 554x1057)
207 KB
207 KB PNG
>>4809680
I'll list source where available.
>>
File: ayo hold up.png (2.49 MB, 1280x3072)
2.49 MB
2.49 MB PNG
uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
File: 1448148396863.jpg (92 KB, 1023x570)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>4809680
>>
>>4809750
Thad cude
>>
>>4809735
I have only two words to say to the author of this comic

>kys kuk
>>
File: 1456802008389.jpg (360 KB, 1024x1280)
360 KB
360 KB JPG
>>4809680
>>
File: 1456803776715.jpg (295 KB, 768x1000)
295 KB
295 KB JPG
>>4809680
lots of good stuff worth reposting
>>
File: 1470807183117.png (336 KB, 689x1020)
336 KB
336 KB PNG
>>4809735
Yeah thats, uh, the comic?
>>
File: 1456804294402.jpg (340 KB, 700x700)
340 KB
340 KB JPG
>>
File: 1467565.jpg (306 KB, 1280x1707)
306 KB
306 KB JPG
>>4809735
AWWW YEAAS
>>
File: 1456804328068.jpg (365 KB, 700x700)
365 KB
365 KB JPG
>>
>>4809810
I didn't notice the scene had a ring on the ground before.
>>
>>4809808
>all these artfags we'll never see again
>all these writefags we'll never get updates from
>all these posters we'll never talk to anymore
>>
File: 1456804361269.jpg (425 KB, 700x700)
425 KB
425 KB JPG
>>
File: 8fb.jpg (33 KB, 555x555)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>4809835
>>
File: 1456804397946.jpg (314 KB, 700x700)
314 KB
314 KB JPG
>>4809859
let's not cry for those who are gone, but instead cherish the fond memories of the time spent together, enjoy the present and welcome those who came in their stead.
>>
File: 1456804431534.jpg (361 KB, 700x836)
361 KB
361 KB JPG
>>
>>
File: top quality content.png (118 KB, 668x629)
118 KB
118 KB PNG
>>4809726
you can't escape it.
>>
File: 1456826567879.png (709 KB, 1280x1820)
709 KB
709 KB PNG
>>
File: 1456830743188.jpg (546 KB, 1100x700)
546 KB
546 KB JPG
>>
File: 1456355900832.jpg (934 KB, 1600x1259)
934 KB
934 KB JPG
>>
File: 58445808_p0.png (430 KB, 1200x1600)
430 KB
430 KB PNG
>>
File: 1451968874089.jpg (51 KB, 436x287)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>
>>
>>
File: 1456594623492.jpg (207 KB, 1000x1400)
207 KB
207 KB JPG
>>
File: 58505550_p0.jpg (1.62 MB, 1828x2657)
1.62 MB
1.62 MB JPG
>>
File: 1456728591329.jpg (205 KB, 537x550)
205 KB
205 KB JPG
>>
>>
>>
File: it aint me.png (857 KB, 1200x800)
857 KB
857 KB PNG
>>
>>
>>4810022
Only one condom? Bonnie pls
>>
>>4809421
Anon, they're not worshipping him.

>"Redwood!" The mouse was furious. "Redwood, you made me think this was decent quality stuff Wilde."
>Nick tried putting on the charm. "Seriously, only the highest quality product! It's wood, and it's red. Tell you what, I'll only charge you half this time." He held out a stick, as if to shake the mouse's paw.
>The mouse grabbed it, yanking it from Nick's grip. "You think this is high quality?" He snapped the wooden blade over his knee. "It's balsa wood, Wilde. Flimsy stuff. I wouldn't trust it to hold up a flag, let alone a house. And you've been flogging it to us for years."
>The mouse took out a newspaper and threw it to the fox. "We're the laughing stock!"
>Nick tried to read the paper, holding it up to his eye, but gave up. "Sorry, I forgot to bring my reading glasses. Why don't you sum it up for me."
>"That chase the other day? That weasel almost set off a chain reaction that wrecked half of Little Rodentia. And they're asking questions!"
>Nick smiled. "Well, that's not my problem, is it?" He turned to leave. "See ya sometime else."
>"Now boys!" The mouse roared. Nick was caught mid step as a length of string rose to trip him.
>As the ground rose to meet him, Nick spared one last glance back at his former business partner. The mouse waved, and then everything went dark.
>>
File: 1465352246378.png (39 KB, 1223x1018)
39 KB
39 KB PNG
>>4810030
delet this
>>
>>4810030
>another one
>>
>>4808960

Boney,

I just read your story and I'm utterly delighted and enchanted by it. You did a fantastic job capturing the chemistry between Nick and Judy. You're a serious credit to /trash/ WriteFags.

Thanks for the great story!
>>
>>4808958
Al hot gluing Martina.
>>
>>4808958
Get to work on that comic, Iji.
>>
File: 1370459078510.png (2.89 MB, 1200x1576)
2.89 MB
2.89 MB PNG
>>4809726

>dead since the finale of Season 5

Don't kid yourself, anon. It was dead long before that.
>>
>>4808960
Thanks for all your work, writefags like you are the lifeblood of these threads.
>>
>>4810024
tumblr link?
>>
File: 1468386683965.jpg (57 KB, 520x423)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>
>>4810114
Things sure changed within the span of 8 days.
>>
File: 1460857798221.png (372 KB, 1436x1340)
372 KB
372 KB PNG
>>4809735
>Hey Nick! What you doin Friday night?
>Going to a movie with my wife's kids.

Seriously, fuck this shit.
>>
>>4810163
you obviously have no idea what TRUE LOVE looks like
>>
>/co/ Zootopia thread peacefully slid into archives off the page 10 after 509 replies
What happened
>>
>>4810163
Just remember that he marries Skye and is blissfully happy after all this, Anon
>>
File: despair.jpg (55 KB, 425x282)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>all this outpouring of love and declarations of "writefags like you are the lifeblood of these threads"
>nobody gave a single (you) the last time I shilled my fic
>nobody even mentioned it but me

Well. I guess that's that then. If it's unpopular it's unpopular, and I am clearly not writing something the thread is interested in.
>>
>>4810684
it's fine anon, I didn't get mentioned when people were asked who their favorites artist was

we can be unpopular losers together
>>
>>4810684
It also depends on who is on the board at the time anon, don't give up hope because a fic didn't do well. Happens all the time.
>>
>>4810693
Miserable Losers even.
>>
>>4810684
>>4810693
I love you both! Platonically!
>>
>>4810684
I tend to shill at least three times eight hours apart, Anon, so all the timezones are aware. What was it? Just because they don't drop a (You) doesn't mean they didn't go in and read it, maybe they left some kudos or a comment.
>>
>>4810709
Don't bring up the cuck fic.
>>
File: 1471113034255.png (17 KB, 600x600)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>>4810585
Mods asleep.
>>
>>4810719
I shilled it once a thread for a few days, anon. Aside from two scattered "Oh hey it updated", the reaction was non-existent.

I'm not going to say what it is because I know how much of a bitch I'm being in whining that I'm not popular. It's just a sad realization.
>>
>>4810049
>Nick woke up, and met the gaze of a dozen sets of beady black eyes watching him. The mice had dragged him to one of their sets of scaffolding. And all of them had big, cheese eating smiles.
>"So, you're awake!"
>Nick tried to turn to face the voice, but found himself bound tight. The mice had tied him up with the same string they'd tripped him with. Clever rodents, he thought admiringly.
>Making do with just turning his head, he satisfied his curiosity and saw the mouse foreman waving another pawpsical stick at him from on top of a giant hard-hat. Probably made for a Rhino or similar.
>"So Wilde. You gonna pay us back for all the dodgy materials you sold us? Or do we have to call the ZPD?"
>"Well you see, I'd love to help you, but all my assets are kind of tied up at the moment." He grinned.
>"A wise guy, huh? Well, tell you what. We're not going to go to the cops this time. In fact, we're gonna let you walk free." The smile on the mouse was anything but comforting. Nick tried to ignore it.
>"Well, thanks. This has just been a huge misunderstanding."
>"Not so fast fox. You're gonna walk free. But only once we're through with ya!"
>At once, all the mice on the scaffolding produced an arsenal of tools. Some held paint-brushes or rollers, others had various sponges. Some even held trowels. A few made do with feathers. Nick couldn't help but laugh.
>"Oh a pedicure? I'm so scared!"
>"Laugh it up Wilde." The mouse turned to his crew, "All right lads, start him off!"
>Nick continued laughing as he felt the paint-rollers start to go across his feet. As the brushes joined in, his laughter got a bit more high pitched.
>I'm not ticklish, I'm not ticklish... he'd always heard that repeating it to yourself would help, but it wasn't. The way the rollers rubbed against every bump and crevice of his pads, he couldn't help laughing.
>>
>>4810847
Shill it you sissy!
>>
>>4810865
Not without an update.
>>
>>4810861
>They started bringing in the trowels, and Nick felt them chipping away at all the dirt, dust, and other muck which encrusted his feet after everyday walking.
>His laugh twisted into a frantic giggling as they brought out the feathers.
>They kept going, even using their own paws to pluck out dirt and filth he didn't even know was there. They dipped the brushes in water to rub against his pads, softening them up.
>Nick started crying, it was all getting too much. He'd washed his feet, sure. But this was so in depth, so intimate. He didn't know how much longer he could hold out.
>Finally, he felt them start to slow. His feet practically ached. They'd done such a good job. They were like the feet of a newborn cub.
>When they stopped, Nick continued sobbing with laughter for a minute or two -- unable to stop.
>The mouse leered at him: "Not so wise now, are ya, Wilde?"
>Nick finally managed to find his voice: "No, I'm not... I'll find you the money. Just please, let me go!"
>"Oh Wilde, of course. You go and walk out of here."
>The mice cut open the ropes binding him. Nick flexed his arms and legs, more out of habit than of discomfort.
>Then he tried to stand up.
>The feeling of the hard ground on his pads... it was insane. It was like he felt every minuscule crumb of dirt as if it was a razor sharp rock.
>He fell to the ground. Holding on for dear life. "What did you do to me?" He panted at the laughing mice.
>"We cleaned ya, Wilde. Now ya feet'll feel everything. No protective layers of dirt, no dried skin. Even walking will feel like paradise, and like hell to ya!"
>Nick, reduced to crawling, dragged himself from the worksite.
>Even that was difficult, every time the wind blowed, he felt the rush of air on his soft pads, sending him spasming to the ground.
>Nick wasn't sure if he'd ever be able to walk again.
>>
>>4809735

So is Nick ever going to do anything other than silently mope about his life even when he's had several perfect opportunities to make his move?

Because god damn, there's only so many times he can bite his tongue before he comes off as being an absolute fucking coward and "nice guy".
>>
File: [INHALING INTENSIFIES].gif (431 KB, 524x502)
431 KB
431 KB GIF
>>
>>4810883
Isn't this the one where he's repeatedly made moves on Judy only to have her knock him back, except now that she needs someone to prop up her terrible life choices she's going to give him a false glimmer of hope that she might eventually fall for him?
>>
>>4810883
Why would he make his move? She's damaged goods with kids now. He'll be the good friend and help with the kids but he's gonna move on and find someone who isn't a complete idiot.
>>
>>4810872

As a fellow WriteFag, I demand you shill your story!

Judy does, too!
>>
File: 1340757814286.gif (402 KB, 250x250)
402 KB
402 KB GIF
>>4810883

The next panel would be an excellent time for him to do so--probably the best time--so if it doesn't happen then, go ahead and write it off, anon.
>>
>>4810585
A fucking christmas miracle
>>
>>4809470
>I'm using a Mass Effect meme dialogue to state that I'm a horsefucker
christ
>>
>>4810872
Shill it or I'm going to assume that you're the writer of This Is What True Love Looks Like
>>
>>4810941
That's not a Mass Effect meme. "I'm [name] and I approve this message" is a thing in political advertisements.
>>
>>4810942
He can't be. That guy regretted what he wrote.
>>
>>4810954
Thanks for making things worse
>>
>>4810877

This ought to be capped when it's done.

...I know someone who's into this and I want to tease them with it.
>>
>>4810959
I thought he said he came from a fucked up family and that people were being too pessimistic about Nick situation because people were calling spade a spade with the whole "second choice", being a doormat and having to raise someone else kids for a chance with Judy. I'm pretty sure the only thing he regretted was that Judy seemed a bit too mean but he called it off as usual for women, hormones etc.
>>
Do you think Bellwether is single? Isn't it weird for a politician to be single? All politicians seem to be married.

I'm reaching level of autism when I start thinking about marital status of fictional sheep.
>>
>>4810163
Would you prefer this instead anon?
>Nick and Judy eventually cohabitate in Nick's apartment. Mostly because it's larger than Judy's
>Fast forward a couple of months or so
>Two paychecks spent on one apartment really spruce the place up
>One day Nick meets Skye and they bond over their mutual hatred of the man-whore called Jack Savage
>Fast forward some more months
>Skye is living over in Nick and Judy's apartment to save some monies; Pays her rent by being a live-in babysitter. And a really good one at that
>With this Judy gets back onto her career track, spending more time on the job and less time with her kits
>Eventually Nick and Skye get a civil partnership form "for tax reasons" and get more involved with rearing the children
>After the children have been put to bed and before Judy comes back from her nightshift they fuck, but to keep sensitive children's noses untainted they keep it to the one bedroom in the apartment; They fuck in the same bed Nick and Judy sleep in
>Judy can smell the stink of the foxes whenever she kips but pretends she doesn't. She does this because she knows what will follow
>First they'll argue, then Nick will mention that they technically aren't a couple, then she'll have to move (because she isn't bitchy enough to attempt to throw someone out of their own apartment), and she'll have to become a full-time mom and abandon her career just as soon as she-
>No. She'll let this slide. For the sake of the children. It's all for the children
>Fast forward a year
>The day comes. The day where Judy realizes what turn her life has taken
>The kits call Skye "Mom!" and Judy "Aunt"
>Skye tells the kits, right in front of Judy's face, that though Judy was the one who delivered them, she's their real mother
>Oh dear gods and devils, thinks Judy, as Skye leers, straight-up leers, at Judy, daring her to say "No."
>And she doesn't. She swallows the lump rising in her throat, and squeaks out, "Yeah. That's right. She's your r-r-real mom."
>>
>>4811028
The thing is I think it could be a very effective situation for actual quality angst if it was done differently. If Jack Savage actually seemed like a good guy but then had to abandon Judy for work or died in the line of duty or something, and then Judy fell back on Nick to help her through it all, who she actually genuinely liked but not as much as she did Jack... that'd be an honestly heartbreaking scenario for Nick. He got the girl but he has to live with knowing that Judy's first choice was somebody else. Seeing what that did to their relationship and how Judy deals with the guilt of causing that hurt, even though she didn't really do anything wrong, could actually be an interesting and heart-rending story.
>>
>>4811101
There. Judy has to live with the fact that she's getting cucked to her face and that her children have been usurped from her. Would you consider that karma?
Or should I write some more about how Judy goes to Nick for succour and finds out he was the one who scripted all this out. How he says that "I've got my family, you've got your career. Haven't we both got what we wanted?"

Should I talk about how Judy becomes an alcoholic to deal with the fact that her own children don't see her as their mother and that Skye regularly sneaks in to fuck Nick, whilst she pretends not to hear? How her career falters and falls because of this? How she is relegated to menial office work as everyone wonders "What ever happened to the 'great' Judy Hopps?" How about she turns to turns to whoring in her spare time with the members of the ZPD just so that she doesn't have to go back to a house that isn't even hers anymore, so she can put off seeing Nick and Skye and the kits for one more day.

How she does this to let herself feel she's getting back at Nick even though they haven't had sex in over a year and if Nick ever saw her like this he'd laugh at how low she has degraded herself?

Would you fucking like that Anon? Would you fucking love it, you degenerate? What the fuck am I even writing?

>>4811072
Just don't let it take over your mind and you'll be fine. It's when you start writing shit down that the autismo creeps in.
>>
File: 1462506475838.png (58 KB, 552x502)
58 KB
58 KB PNG
>>4811072

oh, anon, dont you know she's happily married?
>>
File: 1464054075862.png (172 KB, 800x532)
172 KB
172 KB PNG
>>4810981
Ah, sorry. That was pretty much as far as I'd planned on doing. I wasn't sure about taking it much further.

>>4811072
Many people here ship her with Weaver's "Shep."
>>
>>4810922
>>4810942
Nope. I'm not going to drive off what few readers I have left because I decided to mope that someone was better than me. I know how this reflects on me as a writer and a person, so I'm staying anonymous.
>>
>>4811114
That would be just the same cuck shit.

Just say you like cuck shit, we're all anon here.
>>
>>4811101
>>4811123
Okay I kinda see what the problem is with paying evil unto evil now. That's just brutal.
>>
File: AmusingMug.png (33 KB, 199x200)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
>>4811123
>What the fuck am I even writing?
I'm fucking dying here, holy shit
>>
File: fluffstuffing.png (140 KB, 800x512)
140 KB
140 KB PNG
>>4811129
>>4811126
>>
File: 1471507734713.jpg (289 KB, 1000x563)
289 KB
289 KB JPG
>>4811028

If that's the case, then the counterargument is, "That's all entirely out-of-character for Nick." Lest we forget, he never once allowed himself to be a "doormat" in the film, save when he was outfoxed by Judy in the beginning, and even then he tried his conniving best to wriggle out of it. In fact, he was the one who showed Judy how NOT to be a doormat when he called out the Chief of Police in front of his own men, and when he called Judy herself out on her bigotry.

It's an all-too-common thing in this fandom to depict Nick as being a passive actor, especially in a WildeHopps context, just because he doesn't rush in like Judy does, but he's far more active than people give him credit for. He knows bullshit when he sees it, and he isn't afraid to point it out.
>>
>>4811130
Could you at least tell me whether it was a paste or a AO3 work? I think I may have read it.
>>
>>4811130
I'm like 90% sure I know who you are anyway. I'd say it but if I'm wrong that person will probably be upset.
>>
>>4811129

the ironic thing that weaver's oc IS better then sparkledog

primarily because shep has no particular qualities that stand out other then his situation- he's just like any other wolf, but one that chooses to stay with Dawn even after her plot is revealed

THAT says a lot. weaver, as usual, pours all of his witchcraft into character rather then physical design.
>>
>>4811232
Bet it's canidae
>>
>>4811130
>Nope. I'm not going to drive off what few readers I have left because I decided to mope that someone was better than me.

Understood, Anon. I'll bet your story is a lot better than you're letting yourself believe, 'tho.
>>
File: 1471578258595.png (115 KB, 650x567)
115 KB
115 KB PNG
guys, this anon hasnt heard of shep.

lets post shep

>>4811072
>>
>>4811164
>oh god
. . .
Just what the hell has got Dawn so flustered?
What is Shep going to do?
Just how much wool does Bellwether currently have?
Fine the answer next time on
>Sub!Dawn x Dom!Shep: Ram the Lamb: Thank you ma'am
>>
Also, how old Bellwether is? She seems very young to me, but she was an assistant mayor.
>>
>>4811278

HEY GUYS

REMMY AND BETTY/SHEP AND DAWN SHEEPDOG DOUBLE DATE
>>
File: 1468446413254.png (55 KB, 1307x265)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
>>4811296
>>
File: TWquCCT.png (621 KB, 750x892)
621 KB
621 KB PNG
>>4811235
>primarily because shep has no particular qualities that stand out other then his situation- he's just like any other wolf
Seriously, Shep's design is basically "a big wolf". It's actually hard to even pin down because that's about all he's got.

I think that's why "Zoosonas" are easier for me to accept than regular fursonas (even though I'd say obviously the former are just a subgroup of the latter, we're not fooling anyone here): Because the movie characters were designed with a certain degree of subtlety and restraint. Judy has almost nothing to set her apart from all the other bunnies. She doesn't wear a glowstick necklace, she doesn't have Jack Savage-style black stripes, or rainbow hair, or anything like that. Same with Nick: his design is just "a fox in a hawaiian shirt and a tie". In any other movie if they wanted Judy to stand out as the protagonist, they would have made her bubblegum pink or something.

Following the movie's design motif results in animal characters with more animal proportions, size difference, and generally realistic color/hair choices.

Compare and contrast this
>Unnatural fur color
>Weird fur patterns
>Eye markings
>A fucking tattoo on fur
>Earrings
>Human proportions, anatomy, and scale
>>
>>4811101
yeah that's a cute story how about you fuck off cunt
>>
>>4811323
Leashing the ram is so damn hot.
>>
>>4811346

they did give her purple eyes because they didnt want her to be TOO plain, but that was about it.
>>
>>4811295

Mid-late twenties, probably.

She probably got her whole "All predators must die" thing when she was in college, then after she graduated she got an internship at the mayor's office, and once she met Lionheart her life was set. After all, once she convinced Lionheart that having a prey assistant mayor would win him the election (which it did, the prey voters flocked to Lionheart because he seemed like the kind of guy to look out for them) she would be in the exact position of power to jumpstart the very anti-predator revenge that she talked about during those long evenings with her "friends" (other preyists, though they wouldn't hesitate to sell each other out if they had the chance).
>>
>>4811346
Yeah, any dyed fur is just done like human hair.
>>
Bellwether X Pig Warden is one true OTP
>>
>>4810131
http://slybunnydumbfox.tumblr.com/
>>
File: 1469140978357.jpg (142 KB, 571x528)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>4811101
>>4811123
I like it!

I don't particularly have any attachment to manipulative Judy and doormat Nick so I'm fine with either getting thrown to the grinder.
>>
Why are we beating up on Judy today?
>>
>>4811427
What, like a prison romance?

Bellwether trading sexual favours for a more lenient service? Swinton using her nightstick in intriguing new ways?

I'd be up for that.
>>
>>
File: unknown (2).png (28 KB, 526x659)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
>>4811240

Bite me. I have plenty of readers. MopeAnon needs to get his shit together because what he's doing here now is the best way to alienate/lose the fans he does have.
>>
>>4811403
Even then, Bonnie's eyes are the same color. They might not be a natural color for rabbits normally but they didn't just slap them onto Judy alone for no reason. The internal logic still more or less holds up.
>>
>>4811346
>Fucked up colors
>Scale
>Human proportions
Those are the things that always get my goat. Sucks cause I have a big thing for rodents but 99% of the art is Giant titted rodent faced humans with dumb shit color schemes.
>>
File: 1466205095339.gif (299 KB, 320x240)
299 KB
299 KB GIF
>>4811448
Beating up Nick got stale.
>>
>>4811448
"we" don't, it's just one or two cunts who can't imagine someone being happy and project their miserable shit fantasies onto others. Fuck those guys, they're shit.
>>
>>4811412
>he probably got her whole "All predators must die" thing when she was in college
I don't feel any sincerity in her speceism. She didn't try to justify her actions to Judy the way someone truly speceist would instead focusing on utility, and she sounded extremely sarcastic when she said that predators are naturally pre-disposed to savagery.

She's either coldly pragmatic or trying to mask her bloodthirsty sadism with pragmatism masked with prejudice.
>>
>>4811448

Because like any woman, she needs to be put in her place from time to time.
>>
>>4811448
Because she's a dumb bun who needs to learn that her her place is beneath the heel of her pred masters, sexually pleasing them whenever they let her.

... also she's fun to tease.
>>
>>4811165
Let us not forget that Nick is the one who walked away from Judy when she revealed how much of a bigot she was. I am always amused of how people spin the idea that Judy "didn't mean what she said" in front of the cameras, when literally everything else points to her meaning it and Nick thus points it out. She regrets her views in the later months, but she had real prejudice there and Nick wasn't going to stand for it.

I'd figure that Judy throwing his trust in his face hurt Nick a lot, but considering his life I'm going to assume Nick has had people betray him before. I won't say he was fine by the time Judy came back, he still held onto the carrot pen either as another reminder to not let anyone get close or he cared about Judy that much, but Nick eventually would have moved on with his life as "the shifty fox".
>>
>>4811168
It is on AO3.

>>4811232
That's a distinct probability, but still again: I know how this reflects on me. I shouldn't have opened my mouth in the first place, especially since other writefags don't have it as good as I do already.
>>
>>4811470
>natural color for rabbits
you're talking about sentient talking animals
in a cgi movie
jesus, the autism
>>
File: Mr Rogers.jpg (82 KB, 360x384)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>4811123
You are a good person and I like you.
>>
>>4811461
Canidae, that's salt.
>>
>>4811490

cracked ran an article recently mentioning that revolutions usually happened less with the people getting red up and more when powerful people stood to have something to gain

something like that anyway

it's likely bellwether had other motives that she was hiding with prejudice, because prejudice buys followers, as Donald Trunk knows.
>>
>>4811515
And another pic of human with animal face
>>
>>4811490
Yeah. She's not after preds because she hates them. She's got a massive chip on her shoulder about being looked down on.

If she'd won, she was in charge with Judy dead and Nick in some hospital as a dangerous savage, the peace would be there... until she almost gets stepped on by a Rhino.

And now Rhinos would start to go savage. After all, they're really dangerous in the wild.
>>
>>4811515

Moping about how no one likes your work is basically giving the middle finger to anyone who has read or enjoyed your work. People don't always like or leave comments if they like things.

The thing about approval is that it's like a drug, even if MopeAnon had 10 comments he'd see someone with 20 and still complain.

Anyway, I have a pet peeve for creators who play that harp too often, especially when they're very talented. Artists tend to self-deprecate a lot too
>>
File: 1465052853062.png (173 KB, 821x880)
173 KB
173 KB PNG
>>4811517
Fear always works.
>>
>>4811503
Where do you think we are, etc.
>>
>>4811413
>at one point they were married
What the fuck? They're canon divorced but still work with each other as they try to reignite an old flame?
>>
what if Dawn was an ex-girlfriend of Remmy's

that would put a new light on the tensions rising in pack street between predators and prey
>>
File: depcom.080.col_.400px.jpg (246 KB, 400x1215)
246 KB
246 KB JPG
>>4811577
Good point. You rarely remember positive feedback, only the negative.

People may even have missed the story amongst other things.
>>
>>4811613

he may have meant 'they married after the events of the film, and thats why they're dancing at the concert together'

thats just a maybe though idk
>>
>>4811490

I've got to wonder what her end goal is if she isn't at least SOMEWHAT speciesist, though. I mean, she continued the attacks even after she became the mayor, so what was the point? I understand the entire idea was to cause fear, but once she's secured in office why would she need to keep infecting preds when the societal distrust of predators gave her the opportunity she was apparently going for the whole time?
>>
>>4811537

>complaining about a five second joke doodle not being Zootopia enough

You're on such a high horse that I think you're actually riding a giraffe. Are you Desmond???
>>
>>4811613
I think in the development of the movie.
>>
>>4811577
>even if MopeAnon had 10 comments he'd see someone with 20 and still complain

Yeah, and the thing he doesn't seem to realize is that the guy with 20 was once a guy with 10, and before that a guy with 0. We all start off with no fans, and if you want to fix that the solution is to work to improve and to put out more content, not to mope because someone who already put in that work is reaping the delicious (you)s.
>>
>>4811613
I could see that.

Do you think they just rubberstamp sloth divorces, because hearing why would take months?
>>
>>4811639

>You're on such a high horse that I think you're actually riding a giraffe.

okay, i'll admit i thought that was funny.
>>
>>4811655
judges are sloths too, everyone happily retires or dies by the time all hearings are about to complete.
>>
>>4811639
No, that giraffe rides him.
>>
This seems relevant to the current discussion.
>>
>>4811633
She continued the attacks because, well... what would happen if she stopped them?

Suddenly preds stop going savage. People stop thinking it's in their nature. They start looking around for other reasons, and they might even find a cure.

And then they'll stop being scared of them. No more riots, no more protests. No more control.
>>
>>4811633
Because she wants complete control and isn't willing to downsize. Her self-described motive is "to keep it this way".

Although I'm inclined to read her as broken just-want-the-world-to-burn type.
>>
>>4810114
>>4810156

that was alicorn bullshit, right?
>>
File: oh i see.png (29 KB, 387x355)
29 KB
29 KB PNG
>>4811615
>what if Dawn was an ex-girlfriend of Remmy's
anon
no
>>
>>4811706
>>4811716

>control

I guess that's where I'm getting hung up. What does she need control for, anyway? What does she actually want to DO with all the power she's got?
>>
>>4811727
Every single season of MLP has had a wave of people calling the series over and swearing to leave the fandom for some reason or another.
>>
Great.
The next two weeks i will be without Internet. On the one side i cant See the New stuff like fanfictions and tearjerking Comics Mead has drawn, but on the other side there won't be any cucking. (Sorry for Bad writing im writing on the phone)
>>
>>4811716

don't

joker-type villians are boring as shit

the original was good, but then EVERY VILLIAN FOLLOWING EVER WAS ALSO THE SAME and its just

ugh
g
h
>>
>>4811615
>>4811741
Very unlikely. Remmy is a manual laborer. Dawn is the Assistant Mayor. Even though they're both sheep, they ran in completely different flocks.
>>
>>4811747
The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The object of power is power.
>>
>>4811747
>What does she need control for, anyway? What does she actually want to DO with all the power she's got?

I don't think you're quite grasping the mindset of the sort of people that go into politics. For her, having power isn't a means to an end, it's an end in itself.
>>
>>4811459
source?
>>
>>4811741

no, you're right

then again

shep is 'canonly' one of betty's brothers

if anything betty is more closely connected to bellwether
>>
File: nick melted.png (255 KB, 587x453)
255 KB
255 KB PNG
>>4811702
>What not to do
>Talk to your family about what you do and expect them to cheer you on.
Jesus christ, this.
>>
File: stock-photo-16847749.jpg (893 KB, 1620x1080)
893 KB
893 KB JPG
made a family screening of the movie for my nephew, niece (4y/o and 5y/o)and their mom. Dad (my brother) missed all the fun.

still, they loved it. I love making other people happy.
>>
>>4811782

This. Exactly this.
>>
>>4811771
>>4811782
>I don't think you're quite grasping the mindset of the sort of people that go into politics.

This is very true, I admit without a clear goal I can't perceive why anyone would just seek out power "because" (which is also why I'd make an absolutely terrible politician).
>>
>>4811702
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eo9pU1q8sy8
bo burnham is great.
>>
>>4811790
>shep is 'canonly' one of betty's brothers
By "canonly" do you mean "not canonly"? Because that's the phrase I think you're looking for.
>>
>>4811747
Not get pushed around.

She never had power. She never had success. Her appointment as assistant mayor was just as a political manoeuvre, and even then she was a glorified secretary.

She wants to be listened to, she wants her decisions to have meaning. She wants to get up in the morning and look out the window to see a city that needs her, that will fall apart without her.
She wants a city where she's not just some token sheep, looked down upon by their lion boss as not able to do complex tasks. She wants to prove herself worthy of her home.

And she'd do anything to do it.
>>
>>4811727
That, plus the coming of EqG, plus the Scruffening. /mlp/ never recovered.

>>4811757
And rightfully so. There was still potential at the end of Season 2, but Season 3 killed off any hope for an myth arc and in general screwed up the direction of the characters so much that everything since has just been so much more stagnation.
>>
>>4811616

This comic. This comic times 10,000.

I've been writing for a long time, and I can still recall just about every insult and 'you suck' I've received.

It's only since I've been wring this silly FanFic of mine that I've learned to block out those comments and voices and concentrate on the positive ones. Not 'hug-box' comments only -- I still appreciate a good, critical review of the stuff I write -- but ignoring the 'break your own fingers and stop writing' sort of comments.

It's what Judy would want me to do.
>>
>>4811857
>any hope for an myth arc
it's my little pony, dude
>>
>>4811836

by 'canonly' i mean loose weaver-canon

you know the kind

there are pictures, anyway
>>
>>4811869
Early MLP actually had the foundations of something pretty great, before it got Hasbro'd into the ground.
>>
File: 1458779570406.jpg (273 KB, 900x674)
273 KB
273 KB JPG
>>4811702

#7 . . . I fucking regret doing it, but it actually made my story better in the end.
>>
>>4811850

>She wants to be listened to, she wants her decisions to have meaning. She wants to get up in the morning and look out the window to see a city that needs her, that will fall apart without her.
?She wants a city where she's not just some token sheep, looked down upon by their lion boss as not able to do complex tasks. She wants to prove herself worthy of her home.

Thus you made the weak villian into an actual character. I really wished she was more fleshed out, or at least had more of her motives hinted at.
>>
File: 1466899552620.png (158 KB, 800x783)
158 KB
158 KB PNG
>>4811893
Yeah, Betty is the sister of both Shep and that wolf that was hitting on Molly.
>>
File: tegaki.png (19 KB, 600x600)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
warming warming warming
>>
File: 1466897432501.png (142 KB, 800x545)
142 KB
142 KB PNG
>>4811918
>>
File: fennecfox.jpg (67 KB, 489x367)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>4811857
>Scruffening
>>
File: 1335549860294.gif (113 KB, 150x150)
113 KB
113 KB GIF
>>4811869

And that's precisely the mindset that Faust was attempting to change with FiM, and why people initially gravitated to it in such huge numbers. But, the future refused to change.
>>
>>4811909

you cant make villains likeable, otherwise audience starts rooting for them.

not in disney.
>>
>>4811616
I always think people who dismiss opinions of those who genuinely support, admire and praise them for the sake of one negative commentary are superficious selfish cunts.

If you're throwing a fit because somebody doesn't like what you're doing, you're literally pissing on the people who care about your work because your overinflated ego wouldn't accept anything but 100% praise.

if you're one of these people, fuck you.
>>
File: 0ER1iDA.jpg.gif (622 KB, 360x229)
622 KB
622 KB GIF
>>4811950
>you cant make villains likeable

Bull. Fucking. Shit. Some of the best antagonists are those you can sympathize with. A clash of ideals is always better than--

>not in disney

Oh. Well, fair point, there.
>>
>>4811850

Now see, THAT makes sense to me. I admit I should have realized that the desire to matter and be appreciated is essentially the unstated secondary part of the "power for power" goal.

Of course, with that line of thinking I have one more question: if she was allowed to stay in power, if Nick and Judy hadn't gotten involved and she stayed mayor with all the power it granted, do you think she would have been able to actually handle the job? We don't get to see her full capabilities in the movie, so I wonder if Bellweather would have actually been an effective leader or if she would have slid closer to a Wheatley-style villain when presented with the reality of running a whole city.
>>
File: 1468094171670.gif (2.84 MB, 344x234)
2.84 MB
2.84 MB GIF
>>4811931
I find Finnick cuter than actual Fennecs

is this wrong?
>>
File: so adorable.jpg (137 KB, 1920x808)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
>>4812035

because Finnick is made of cutonium, a rare mineral found only in disney mines.
>>
>>4811811

THEY FELL FOR THE SCARE JUMP!

(good thing i didnt turn on the light in the room even though it was getting dark)
>>
File: 090_zpsb509c480.jpg (173 KB, 748x1010)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
>>4811918
>>
>>4811979
>I always think people who dismiss opinions of those who genuinely support, admire and praise them for the sake of one negative commentary are superficious selfish cunts.
>If you're throwing a fit because somebody doesn't like what you're doing, you're literally pissing on the people who care about your work because your overinflated ego wouldn't accept anything but 100% praise.
>if you're one of these people, fuck you.

So I can see where you're coming from and agree with you up to a point.

When you put something out there, you're putting part of yourself as well (unless you're some soul-less hack just going through the motions for the you's/cash/contractual obligation). For some people, their egos aren't over-inflated, but terribly bruised so they feel the negative comments more than someone who isn't an emotional wall.

I'm just saying there's two sides of it, and I can see both.
>>
File: tegaki.png (28 KB, 600x600)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
>>4811931
>>
>>4812093
I'm sure Betty resents Shep for being such a prey chaser.
>>
File: 4PhyZKv.gif (3.02 MB, 300x163)
3.02 MB
3.02 MB GIF
>>4811979
>if you're one of these people, fuck you.

As one of those people, I respectfully say, "fuck you." A lot of artists are perfectionists, meaning it can honestly be very difficult to feel satisfied with their work. After all, no one sees the faults in a piece of art better than the artist who made it. Even when praised, they may feel that it's undeserved, because again, all the faults still nag even in the face of success. It's simply how humans are hardwired; we naturally accentuate the negative and ignore the positive, and this can hit artists particularly hard, especially if there are other psychological factors like depression at play (and there often are).
>>
>>4812103

Damn that's good!!

You never fail to amaze, Sir!
>>
>>4811979
It's not that people dismiss positivity, it's that negativity is just that much more biting and sticks with you much longer. If I could turn that off and take all comments at more or less the same level I would, but that's not how it works.
>>
>>4812116
Isn't she one too?
>>
im vaguely tempted to write a betty/remmy flavored fic.

>Betty has a crush on a sheep.
>She doesn't know what to do.
>But she knows someone who does.

it would focus on a convo between her and shep

it'll have to wait though i am dead tired and swaying on my feet here

plus i got another jack savage/skye greentext open in a word document to finish first
>>
Drew the trashpanda
What's up?
>>
>>4812146
I think you know what's up
>>
>>4812124
>It's simply how humans are hardwired; we naturally accentuate the negative and ignore the positive

That's how clinically depressed people are hardwired. You can get drugs to unfuck your hardwiring.
>>
>>4812145
>"Hey Shep."
>"Oh hey Betty! What's up?"
>"Should I wham the ram?"
>"I can honestly tell you that I have never regretted my decision to do the ewe."
>"Good talk."
>>
>>4812152

really? i thought clinical depression was just part of being a conten creator.

(not that anon)
>>
>>4812146
Why did he wear that top?
>>
>>4812170
It definitely helps. People who are happy with life are out there living it instead of doing so vicariously through fanfiction.
>>
>>4812146

f-list anon here thanks you for your generous contribution
>>
>>4812124
My good friend Johnnny Mercer has some words for you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3jdbFOidds

No, but I know how you feel, the only reason I ever post anything I make is because I am too lazy to make revisions.
>>
File: 1200319909418.jpg (275 KB, 640x512)
275 KB
275 KB JPG
>>4812152

No, it's everybody. It just hits those with depression harder since, well, they're already seeing everything through a lens of negativity.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negativity_bias
>>
>>4812165
>Slam the lamb intensifies
>>
>>4812183
I'm pretty happy and I've written as well as read fics here. People who have sex also masturbate.
>>
>>4812203

we postapocalyptic now bois
>>
>>4811950
>not in disney.

Damn it all.

Though Zootopia came really close, the moment after the press conference finished I started to realize "Holy crap, Lionheart wasn't completely a bad guy."

Bellwether is a mixed bag because it is such a drastic change in character with little to no forshadowing. I kind of felt sorry for her for all Lionheart put her through, but the pushed around doesn't justify making predators go savage and hurting the city (both economically because predators lose their jobs, and literally as I refuse to believe that no one died from a savage predator attack throughout the three months.) So we basically have to take not even scraps of her personality and make assumtions.

Also, one detail..., I wonder how the assistant mayor was also not arrested or at least questioned. You'd think that the natural idea would be that she is in on the mayor's plan to hold citizens prisoner. Unless we go really bias and everyone assumes a cute little sheep could do no harm.
>>
>>4812208

>Do you remember-
>Yes.
>When you gave me shit for-
>I remember.
>And now here you are, asking ME for-
>Shep, I can still kick your ass.
>No you can't.
>>
File: 1437316685853.png (1.77 MB, 1366x768)
1.77 MB
1.77 MB PNG
>>4812232

No. That way lies shitty derivative fanfiction.
>>
>>4812207

oh , so that's why protozoo- makes me fucking depressed. even though it's noncanon and long time forgotten.
>>
>>4812254

>little to no foreshadowing

like a lot of things in the movie, it makes more sense in retrospect
you'll see a lot of little expressions, details, and things that dont really add up once all the facts are in on a second or third viewing
>>
>>4812256
No time for a sibling makeout party, Betty has a ram to leash!
>>
>>4812145

>"I say go for it, B. You shouldn't let something like species get in the way of what you want."
>"But Shep, what about what Mom and Dad would sa-"
>"Mom and Dad are fuckin' bigots, Betty. I didn't let them talk me out of marrying Dawn, because at the end of the day the only one whose opinion on the subject matters is you."
>"So you're saying I should-"
>"Wham the ram, yes."
>>
>>4812260
Somebody already wrote a "Fallout: Zootopia".
>>
>They did it.
>After months of knowing eachother, and weeks of getting comfortable with the other naked, they finally did it.
>An intense half hour of heated, passionate, love-making.
>Remmy lay on his back, his arms wrapped around Charlie, as she also lays on top of him.
>He's still inside her, and he can feel her walls still, weakly, squeezing him.
>Finding his voice, and something romantic to say, he whispers to her,
>"Alright, wow-" but he takes a quick breath, "I have to say, that was the best sex I've had in my life,"
>Her head presses against his chest, and he brings a hand up to rub against her cheek.
>Pushing herself up so their eyes meet, she smiles,
>"I also have to admit, I'm surprised you were so willing to consummate our relationship- surely, your family must be progressive to welcome us,"
>A nervous chuckle was his first response, "- I haven't told my parents,"
>A slight crease formed on her brow, "Are you not on good terms with them?"
>Sure, he was on good terms with his family, even though he was a figurative black sheep, "Don't you think it's a bit early to bring family into this?"
>She tilted her head to the side, as if confused, "My family already wished our marriage well, and they're already planning on coming down to meet you,"
>His eyebrows raised as he felt his heart skip a beat, "Wh-what did you say?"
>She kissed him on the cheek, and whispered into his ear, "Foxes mate for life, my loving husband."
>"Oh."
>Yes, 'Oh,' indeed.
>>
>>4812291

...Well, NOW THAT YOU BRING IT UP.

Must resist incesting the wolves. Must resist... They have to stay pure for their sheep.
>>
File: 80uBsvY.jpg.gif (999 KB, 500x210)
999 KB
999 KB GIF
>>4812254
>I wonder how the assistant mayor was also not arrested or at least questioned.

She undoubtedly was questioned, but since she was planning for Judy to bust open Lionheart's involvement, she already had all the answers.
>>
>>4811909
She mentions it.

It's never explicitly stated, but look how she talks to Judy.

"It's a real proud day for us little guys"
"Us little guys really need to stick together"
"I never get to do anything that's important"
"I'm more of a glorified secretary. I think mayor Lionheart just wanted the sheep vote."
"Feels good to be appreciated"
"Underestimated, underappreciated. Aren't you sick of it?"

Now, much of it's passed off as simple world building. A kind of "look at the funny sheep." But seriously. She's fucking pissed at her station in life.
>>
File: 1460751914893.png (232 KB, 540x304)
232 KB
232 KB PNG
>>4812300
Are you fucking serious

...You got the sauce?
>>
>>4812327

its on ao3
>>
>>4812300
>>
>>4810684
Hey, I know that feel.
My previous TT, I got maybe 2-3 (you)s, excluding Comicanon.
This week? Zilch (excluding Comicanon).

(You)s bring a wonderful sense of immediate gratification, but frankly these days I tend to rely more on my AO3 view counts as any sort of validation that I'm not wasting my time (kudos are nice too, especially when you recognize certain usernames from other fics).

Being a writefag can be a thankless job sometimes, as it takes more time for an anon to digest and appreciate it than they would with a drawn piece, so unfortunately many will neglect or forget to give you the response they probably would have.

Strength, my friend.
>>
>>4812311

>dubs

cant argue with that.
>>
>>4812351

STRENGTH TO THE GRINEER

(also titania is badly designed trash and it's like they didnt even playtest her with anyone but grineer)
>>
>>4812256
>Five minutes later, Shep is on the ground, with Betty resting a paw on his upturned rear.
>"Yeah, alright, you can- so, what's up little sis?"
>>
Rem's comic is possibly updating sometime "next week"

Prepare for more beta Nick who is scared to admit feels
>>
>>4812378

remember that shep is BIG

he can barely fit in his car, and he looks even bigger next to dawn
>>
>>4812400
>'little sis'
>>
>>4812310
Hell, Judy probably vouched for her.

>"It can't be Bellwether, she helped us!"

And of course questioning Bellwether herself.
>"Oh the mayor would never let me do anything so important. He was always clearing his schedule at odd times though. Here: I'll co-operate with you fully with all this evidence on him."
>>
>>4811918
it's a healthy relationship
>>
>>4812424
... do I stick this in my Pack Street folder, or my Shep and Bellwether folder?

You're tearing me apart!
>>
>>4812400
He can barely fit in his car because it's a sheep-sized car.
>>
>>4812351
>excluding Comicanon.
so you don't give a shit about comicanon's opinion?
you don't care about the two people who read your story and cared enough to reply even though you're not a famous certain someone?
I dunno man, I hear what the anon above was saying about human brains being wired in one way or another and understand your anguish, but I just don't really think it's appropriate to toss yous of people who like it into trash.

What's the threshold to keep you happy? 4? 5? 15?
Just keep creating and don't go that route.
>>
>>4812456

both
>>
>>4812311

...Well shit. I am blind.

>>4812284

I guess adding with my above comment, now thinking about it...she has access to the cameras and she has Doug's number.

Now the final question: how and why Otterton?
>>
>>4812462
I think he mentioned comicanon separately because, you know, comicanon makes it his job to read as many TT submissions as he can.
>>
>>4812462
I think he means it more in the sense that comicanon will reply to every story asked of him and every TT submission.
>>
>>4812482

Connections.

Otterton was connected to a very powerful family. There's doubtlessly something there. But I'm too goddamn tired to put it together.

WAIT I KNOW

he was a florist. He'd probably recognize nighthowlers AND be in a position to tell people who could do something about it
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 204x204)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>4812092

mom was surprised at the bellwether twist
she thought animals were drugging themselves!
>>
>>4812146
This pleases me on a deep and personal level
>>
>>4812482
>how and why Otterton?

Recall that he was a florist. A florist who knew about the Night Howlers. He was getting close to discovering what was going on with all the missing preds. He had to be silenced, and hey, since he's a predator...
>>
>>4812482
It's stuff you never notice.

As for Otterton, he's a florist. He knew what Nighthowlers were, and their effects. He probably heard of animals going savage, and went to Mr. Big to tell him. (And for protection)

Bellwether found out about this somehow (she's had sheep stake out florists, Such as Paul the Pigs when Weaselton stole from there. So that's my guess.) And sent Doug to take him down.
>>
>>4812534

>such cute little otter

Judy knows shit about animals.
>>
File: well then.png (1 KB, 294x26)
1 KB
1 KB PNG
>>4812528

im glad you dont mind people using your characters.
>>
>>4812519
I was surprised.

I figured it was Gideon thanks to all the comics about him by Weaver.
>>
>>4812568

its true

gideon was the true mastermind

bullying a sheep to act out his whims and take the fall
>>
>>4812561
Well I wasn't replying to the f-list comment, but eh, do whatever floats your boat man.
>>
>>4812485
>>4812503
>comicanon only does blindreads when asked to
>he goes in detail what he liked and didn't like in the story, helping the authors improve
>"I'm going to take it for granted and not count his personal opinion because he does it anyway"
whatever. I'd argue how selfish you people are but it's not worth it.
>>
File: 1470929731175.jpg (41 KB, 423x436)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>4812519
>>4812092
>Granda said that Nick was like those "dark kids"
>"she's right" on the scene where Nick gets pissed for the anti-pred stuff Judy said
>>
>>4812528
>or if they are your same species but the opposite sex

...do you mean the same sex? I assume it's talking about no risk of pregnancy.
>>
>>4812602
Anon, he literally reads every TT submission on top of his normal blind readings.
>>
File: 1437421950372.gif (1.47 MB, 350x233)
1.47 MB
1.47 MB GIF
>>4812568

>getting involved with fan-produced content before seeing the actual film

Heretic! Infiltrator! POSER!
>>
>>4810684
Personally I don't read any fics unless they're lewd oneshots
>>
>>4812602
That's not what he's saying, you fucking illiterate. He's saying he didn't get any (You)s he didn't explicitly ask for.
>>
>>4812603

wait what?
>>
>>4812605
Yes! Probably. I might have used the old fileaname
>>
File: tegaki.png (26 KB, 600x600)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
is pack street 8 out yet???, i read the ones 1 - 7, and now i'm fresh out! :DDD
>>
File: 1467730804366.png (81 KB, 669x694)
81 KB
81 KB PNG
>>4811278
Intense floof-petting is going to happen.
>>
>>4812616
I know, I know.

I was just looking up his other stuff and saw a bunch with the fox and bunny.

I learnt just enough to know they were fucking hot, and no one liked Gideon.
>>
>>4812633
Would it weird you out if I wrote a story about trashpanda getting doubleteamed by Dadger and Calvin?
>>
File: GET OFF MY BOARD.gif (1.96 MB, 514x205)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB GIF
>>4812616
>>
>>4812652
Not yet anon
but soon!

maybe even today
>>
File: tegaki.png (32 KB, 600x600)
32 KB
32 KB PNG
>>4812652
>>
>>4812674
Not at all, go for it! I'm not super protective on what sort of media is made with my characters. So go for it. I mean, hell, we're on trash, so you might as well do what you want!
>>
>>4812688
That would be rad!
>>
>>4812628
His granda thinks black people are an entirely different Order of life from white people.
>>
>>4812688
LOOK HOW PERFECT THEY ARE TOGETHER
>>
>>4812714
I like your attitude! I'll send you a message on tumblr with a link if it does get made.
>>
>>4812730

oh, old people.
>>
>>4812688

Don't you fucking toy with my emotions.
>>
>>4812688
>The face you make when Weaver can neither confirm nor deny
>>
>>4812769
Soon ;)
>>
>>4812616
I did too actually...
I was in the /co/ threads before the movie came out and about a week or two after until I first saw it.
>>
>>4812462
>so you don't give a shit about comicanon's opinion?

Whoa! Whoa! Back the fuck down buddy. When I said "excluding Comicanon" it's because he has always replied to my stuff and I know that I can rely on him to be a solid guy.
This guy, >>4812627 hit the nail on what I was trying to say.

And as for this statement: >>4812602 , fuck you.
Every time Comic has been kind enough to read my stuff and give me feedback I have always sincerely thanked him and even gave him my own blow-by-blow response to the points he brings up, as I want to show him how much attention I pay to the feedback and advice he gives me.
I make it very clear to him constantly that I appreciate every moment of support that he has given me and value him greatly.

So don't give me any bullshit about me taking him for granted; even when I'm not posting new stuff or shilling fics, I'm talking with him when he's here about how things have been and other banter, and to a degree I'd like to think he's the closest person here I could consider a friend on these threads.
>>
>>4812782
I make this face.
>>
>>4812688
>>4812787
if charlie and remmy aren't a thing in the upcoming chapter, i'm going to write depraved lewds.
and it'll be on ur head
>>
>>4812513
>>4812534
My main thought is this though: How did she find out he knew? Hell, how did Otterton know in the first place considering that almost no one knew animals were going savage until they arrested Lionheart? I understand him knowing the effects of Night Howlers obviously, but it means jack unless Otterton somehow found out about the savages that not even the ZPD knew about.

>>4812544
>Bellwether found out about this somehow (she's had sheep stake out florists, Such as Paul the Pigs when Weaselton stole from there. So that's my guess.)

I actually went back to see the sheep. How many sheeps and rams were in on this!?
>>
>>4812834
Remmy and Rex are already together so... get cracking on the lewd Anon.
>>
>>4812834
Do it anyway. Send a message
>>
File: Nick-salute.png (2.32 MB, 1600x669)
2.32 MB
2.32 MB PNG
It's been answered before but what is this gold chain ribbon thing on the shoulder called. Aside from denoting a valedictorian does it have any significance?

,,,like would it be worn in a police funeral?
>>
I really hope Disney won't degrade Nick & Judy to be Cops looking for stolen Icecream.
>>
File: tegaki.png (26 KB, 600x600)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
>>4812688
:DDD
>>4812698
i... i... i'm getting copyers! :D the copy-er becomes the copy-ree! :DDDD
>>
>>4812834
Actually it's going to be an Ozzy and Betty episode.
>>
>>4812911

It's called an aiguillette. It's basically just a little bit of uniform dressing that goes back a few hundred years but stuck around because it looks kinda cool. Nick's wearing of it might indicate that, yeah, he's an honor grad, but if I recall correctly, all the other officers present at the ceremony are wearing theirs, as well. It might just be part of their Class A uniform.
>>
File: 2ur5sli.gif (623 KB, 255x184)
623 KB
623 KB GIF
>>4812922

From what I've seen of that game, it's sticking pretty close to the tone of the film. Like, death is a thing, and the crimes on display are believably criminal.
>>
>>4812922
>opossum playing opossum in an insurance fraud case
Ha!
>>
>>4813096
>Like, death is a thing
You have a missing body and a "dead" possum. If you don't see the twist to both cases now you're dumber than the kids that are the intended audience.
>>
File: 1471530814916.png (682 KB, 1280x648)
682 KB
682 KB PNG
>>4813096
And Judy's a massive racist.

Also, sex is a thing.
>>
>>4812911
>>4813054
Yeah, from what I've gleamed from searching its use in formal Police uniforms, it's just a standard piece of their dress attire when acting as color guard or attending formal events like policeman funerals, and it doesn't seem to have much to do with rank or accomplishment.
>>
>>4812751
Sounds like fun, anon
>>
>>4812922
Oh my god Bogo is so racist. What just because he's an opossum doesn't mean he can't be actually dead?
>>
File: splitsecondframe.jpg (40 KB, 519x755)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>4813126
>>4813096

maybe there's still hope for this franchise after all.
>>
>>4813126
What's Plack a reference to? What's the pun?
>>
File: 1471476051117.png (40 KB, 166x174)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
>>4813116
Yes it's obvious.

But for it to make sense death has to be a thing. You can't play dead if there's no death. Some Disney material would shy away from it.
Here avoiding death comes second to animal jokes.
>>
>>4813054
>>4813151
Thanks guys!
>>
File: SuANaNf.gif (891 KB, 325x252)
891 KB
891 KB GIF
>>4813116

I was trying not to pull the tarp off the metaphorical Mercedes, but... well, good for and your spoilers. My point was that the simple fact that they're playing around with death is a good sign. I doubt there will actually be a murder even in the Ace Attorney style, but then, nobody died in the film, either.
>>
>>4813177
We don't know.

No one does.

All we know is it's music for romance (Wink wink)
>>
File: critical condition.jpg (287 KB, 1920x808)
287 KB
287 KB JPG
>>4813206

yeah.. but it was close
>>
>>4813158
I want to see an obviously dead and mangled opossum corpse that Bogo will slap anyways as he looks at it suspiciously.
>>
>>4813156
Why is Sam such a qt?
But also the lewdest little fucker goddamn
>>
File: 1471324193602.png (1.1 MB, 1860x803)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB PNG
>>4813253

>"Now wipe that ketchup off your face and answer me! Where were the other drugs going?!"
>"..."
>"We'll find out what you know eventually! Pleading the Fifth won't help you in the prison showers! Tell us what you know, and we might cut a deal."
>"..."
>"He's cool customer, this one."
>>
Uh oh. Someone just gave aoimotion and Rem the idea to have Nick catch Jack kissing Judy in their comic

I'm sure Judy is just going to be in a state of shock and disbelief that Jack would kiss her. But Nick is still going to take it the wrong way because emotional cuccumber
>>
>>4813206
>but... well, good for and your spoilers
I literally haven't even played the game, it's just immediately obvious.
>>
>>4813312
Oh boy, just what the comic needed: even more cliches
>>
>>4813329

>possum

hmm, if they'd ever make a sequel, they should add more spieces.

i wouldn't mind noble raccoons
>>
File: 1459978892567.jpg (64 KB, 540x675)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>4813312
>rem's comic
>sprinkah's comic
>sprinderella's comic
>mfw of endless disappointment you can sell shittiest writing imaginable if art looks decent
>>
still fun
>>
>>4813312
>emotional cuccumber

Do you think that if he drowns his sorrows in booze will Nick turn into an emotional pickle?
>>
>>4809177
When artists go "Requests?" Not blatantly like you.
>>
>>4812146
Changed some very minor stuff
Also I'm not sure what to do right now, so throw your ideas at me, please
>>
File: 3hegSZS.jpg.gif (1.98 MB, 400x163)
1.98 MB
1.98 MB GIF
>>4813312
>But Nick is still going to take it the wrong way

See, how much more fun would it be if he's just like, "Well, sorry to spoil such a tender, loving moment." Judy tries to explain that it's not what he thinks, and he just holds up a hand and says, "I believe you." Then he focuses on Jack: "All right, super-spy. The lady doesn't appreciate your advances. Be a gentlemammal and get out."
>>
File: 1469406218871.jpg (339 KB, 1748x2480)
339 KB
339 KB JPG
>>4813481
I'm not an artist.

I'm just a lurker where they asked.

And a poster of Finnick lewds.
>>
>>4813494
Her getting "painted".
>>
File: 1465869607501.gif (1.81 MB, 176x144)
1.81 MB
1.81 MB GIF
>>4813460

>emotional pickle
>>
>>4813494
For the Trashpanda, or other characters.

If with her, I'm not sure, maybe her getting spitroasted by Calvin and Tristan.

Otherwise, I've always wanted to see a version of pic related with Gideon in Bravo's place and someone like Sharla or Mrs. Wilde being the woman in bed.
>>
>>4813494
Her masturbating to a picture of Calvin and Tristan.
>>
>>4813503
But that would mean Nick has a spine and we can't have that, now can we? Gotta push another three chapters of wishy washy bullshit and Nick doing everything in his power to fuck things up.
>>
>>4812301
Even when he wins, he loses. I can relate.
>>
>>4813580
Someone post a pic of Sharla for me
I'm too lazy to find one
>>
>>4812390
Which one is that exactly? I hear everybody talking about it, but I don't believe I'n familiar with it.
>>
>>4813666
Here you go Satan.

Just age her up by about a decade.
Which makes me wonder, would adult Sharla be the size of the rams we saw in the film, or would she be a sheeplet like Dawn was.
>>
File: disney.gif (11 KB, 501x585)
11 KB
11 KB GIF
https://www.disneystore.com/zootopia/mn/1030211/

what's on sale?
>>
File: 1462419119652.jpg (372 KB, 1050x925)
372 KB
372 KB JPG
>>4813728
And here's her Chumpified.
>>
File: 1463147581963.png (91 KB, 800x658)
91 KB
91 KB PNG
>>4813743
And Weaver's take on her.
>>
>>4813734
The Blu-Ray
Nicks Convertible Toy (which apparently got cut from the movie, but they still made a toy)
Zootopia Striped Tee For Girls

They also got some new shirts and mugs.
>>
>>4813775

Flash drives that car.
>>
>>4813734
>https://www.disneystore.com/zootopia/mn/1030211/
Why i cant see anything of the items though it shows on the top it has 23 items?
>>
File: 1265402227292.jpg (44 KB, 790x503)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>4813743

>planting a flag of surrender on the moon

Man, that's a more defeatist space program than the Kerbals'.
>>
>>4813798

i have exact same problem.
>>
>>4813760
(As an adult)
>>
>>4813826
I didn't know the French flag was on the moon!
>>
>>4813728
>Just age her up by about a decade.
or don't
>>
>>4813826
Aaaactually, from solar radiation and such, the flag would be bleached white. So it's actually accurate.
>>
File: 1463197424777.png (208 KB, 800x1004)
208 KB
208 KB PNG
>>4813826
Maybe it was the moon that surrendered and Sharla is just grasping it triumphantly in celebration of winning the Zoo-Moon Wars.
>>
>>4811461
Who's that behind her giving a thumbs-up?
>>
File: 1461881272447.png (3.56 MB, 2856x3671)
3.56 MB
3.56 MB PNG
>>
>>4813954
Voldemort.

He likes hanging out on the back of people's heads, after all.
>>
File: what is sex WIP.png (244 KB, 640x836)
244 KB
244 KB PNG
>>4813728
Thanks

>>4813941
>>Just age her up by about a decade.
>or don't
Adults only, Anon

>>4813580
This is fun
Not done by any means, just felt like sharing it so far
>>
>>4814044
>that space helmet on the floor.

You're the best Visiti. The best.
Thanks for taking my suggestion; I'm really looking forward to the finished piece.
>>
>>4813946
It still takes a few years to turn white, they wouldn't be planting it that colour.
>>
>>4813494
I read from a few threads ago from others requesting Nick in Robin Hood costume was watching his favorite movie with his mother who was in a maid Marian costume. Has it already been posted? Havn't seen it yet.
>>
>>4814190
Hasn't been posted because it hasn't been drawn yet. Tried doing it yesterday but I couldn't get it or a Rose anal pic to look right. I'll try again today
>>
>>4813297
>"All officers report in! I found the crime family's secret underground bunker!"
>"Sir this is a... cemetery."
>"The perfect hiding spot for these types. Exhume these graves for interrogation."
>"You mean investigation?"
>"No."
>>
an anon wanted me to do some Charlie pack street stuff to cheer them up after metal gear zombie edition

I hope this is sufficient
>>
>>4814284
Not that anon, but I love how you have Charlie all tucked into Remmy's shirt.
Absolutely adorable.

Also the "Ah~<3" coming from the TV makes me wonder just what exactly is it she's watching.
>>
>>4814284
Wow Zhan, you do an adorable sheared Remmy.
>>
>that pizzacolt cameo in winter snuggles
Kek

Sad it's over but I enjoyed the ride
>>
>>4811789
http://reddoshirousagi06.tumblr.com/
>>
>>4808960
You're an inspiration, Boney. Thank you for everything you've done for us.
>>
File: CqUvY2TUsAA0esD.jpg (210 KB, 1200x825)
210 KB
210 KB JPG
this is comfy
>>
>>4814399
>http://reddoshirousagi06.tumblr.com/
thank you
>>
File: dingo.png (137 KB, 342x534)
137 KB
137 KB PNG
Got dingo. Where the babies at.
Rolling for residence.
>>
>>4814418
Bogo looks jealous
>>
>>4814474
Ok, Fog Street in the rainforest district.
Rolling for job.
>>
>>4814418
>>4814511
Gazelle is sad. Sad that a bunny is going get her dox fick she's been pining for since she was a teenager.
>>
>>4814284
>Charlie's watching porn in Remmy's apartment
>Remmy comes home
>i must write more comf
>>
>>4814474
>>4814514
Ok, I'm a dingo who lives on Fog Street in the Rainforest District and works on Plow Street in Tundratown.
Time to start drawing pictures.

Anyone got requests for something I can draw this dude doing?
>>
>>4814576
draw him shovelling snow outside where he works, in either appropriate or otherwise clothing
>>
>>4814576
What is his job?
>>
>>4814562
You've forgotten one important question though.
Was she masturbating before or after Remmy came home?
>>
>>4810054
>>
>>4814627
>>4814631
I think he's a criminal. Doing odd jobs, making just enough to get by.
Plow street is where he meets his fence and asks about any new work.
>>
>>4810030
The artwork looks familiar.
Wait, was this done by that blue-balling Kung Fu Panda comic bitch?
>>
>>4814707
Yup.
>>
File: Paw Worship [NoGraphic].png (139 KB, 1272x1004)
139 KB
139 KB PNG
>>4810981
>>4810877
>>
>>4814697
A muscle for mr Big? Maybe something more? Their accountant? Informant? Just a small time criminal not important enough to be in the mafia?>>4814697
>>
>>4814697
sweet, that's fairly unique as far as the job goes

make him do something criminally
>>
>>4814511
>>4814537
Why not both?

>Bogo had trouble coming to terms with it, but there was something about Judy's youthful optimism and determination that he found admirable. Even attractive.
>When he heard the news that Nick and Judy were finally getting together proper, he found himself letting pangs of jealousy slip through his usual stoic demeanor.
>Fortunately, everyone, including Nick and Judy, just took it for him being over-protective of his best officer and over-critical of his second best.
>He managed to make his way through the wedding, but by the time the bar opened up for the post reception dance, he was all too eager to wash out the bad taste of regret with a series of whiskies.
>Somewhere around his third drink, he heard a familiar voice and realized that sitting a few seats over was Gazelle.
>THE Gazelle.
>He knew that Nick invited her, as they were apparently friends from high school, but Bogo had been so wrapped up in himself that he barely noticed her throughout the entire event.
>But now that he saw her, absently tracing the rim of her martini glass and staring off into space, she seemed almost as unhappy as he did.
>"Something on your mind?" Bogo managed to say, as he shifted to a seat closer to her.
>"Yeah," Gazelle replied. "Don't accepted wedding invites from old flames."
>She then turned and noticed properly him for the first time, looking him from top to bottom, seemingly assessing his muscular physique.
>"Say," Gazelle said, running a hoof over Bogo's thick bicep, "You wanna get out of here and find someplace quiet?"
>>
>>4814765
Hurrah for sensitive fox feet!
>>
>>4814803
>noticed properly him

Bleh. Should've been "noticed him properly".
>>
File: TankYena.png (686 KB, 1080x1500)
686 KB
686 KB PNG
Hey guys and gals, did you miss me?
>>
>>4814933
RIP Chumbo
>>
>>4814933
No. That gaping hole in our hearts was always there.
>>
>>4814933
Who are you?
>>
>>4814933
hi bore how was the airforce we heard you broke your arms
>>
File: GamboOOO.jpg (62 KB, 695x695)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>4814956
>>
>>4814933
HE LIVES

Y
E
S
>>
>>4814933
Hey Iji
>>
>>4814803
>Even attractive.
Huh, never considered crossing Judy with Bogo. Thought his professionalism would've kept any fraternization at bay. Plus, canonically he's got a wife (I think).
But still, tiny bunny + giant buffalo dick = YES
Might work on it later.

Anyway, hope you continue with this. It's always nice to see smut that involves different characters. Keeps things fresh and staves off the inevitable staleness of dried sex.
>>
File: 1471295129556.jpg (68 KB, 700x683)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>4814956
I savour this post as it is the best I've seen in weeks
>>
>>4815044
There's a fic called Insubordination that deals with all of that. Big buffalo dick and tiny bunny cunny and neglectful wife and all
>>
>>4814697
don't forget to add yourself to the list of all ztg denizens
http://ztgcensus.tumblr.com/
>>
>>4814933
How's it goin', Chumprat, scrap any omnics lately?
>>
>>4814474
Normally I'd say dingos evolved from wild domesticated dogs
But since pigs etc are a thing, I'll allow it
>>
File: 1466995163047.jpg (750 KB, 2030x1787)
750 KB
750 KB JPG
>>4815044
>>
File: image.png (71 KB, 621x574)
71 KB
71 KB PNG
>>4814933
How was water military?
>>
>>4815044
>But still, tiny bunny + giant buffalo dick = YES

Not to mention Bogo going down on her.
Just imagine his big mouth clamped around her crotch, his broad tongue lapping away at her mound, while his big snout is puffing heatedly over her belly and chest.

>Anyway, hope you continue with this. It's always nice to see smut that involves different characters. Keeps things fresh and staves off the inevitable staleness of dried sex.

More meant it as a "what if" disposable greentext, but I might copy & paste it to my "backburner" txt file for possible future use.

Right now I'm actually taking a stab at something else lewd that I think might pan out pretty nicely.
>>
>>4814933
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=438QOqDnn64

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcgcrBOCBmw
>>
>>4815090
Just speed-read it. It reads okay. Neither dreadful or amazing. Honestly, whilst I prefer some backstory with my smut, for this one it just pulled me right out. There's just some scenarios which are just unbelievable and so you need to skip past them and focus on the sex.

>>4815194
>Not to mention Bogo going down on her.
Oh gods yes. Might Greentext this later if I can summon the energy. For now though, It's nap-time.
>>
File: Correct Answer.png (715 KB, 500x833)
715 KB
715 KB PNG
>>4814933
>Chumbo is back
>>
File: Misery.jpg (38 KB, 700x394)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>4811123
>Would you fucking like that Anon? Would you fucking love it, you degenerate? What the fuck am I even writing?

Judy needs to use her detective skills to find Jack and make her family whole again.
>>
>>4815334
Who's chumbo?
>>
>>4815378
>Judy needs to use her detective skills to find Jack and make her family whole again.
Later. Now is sleep-time. Yes, I know it's the middle of the morn' but I really need some sleep.
>>
>>4815378
im not going to spoonfeed my cucc grimoire for speedreaders like you
>>
>>4814933
Rose is back!
>>
File: Chumpy.png (702 KB, 700x508)
702 KB
702 KB PNG
>>4814933
>>
>>4815334
>Bob missed the first day of school, so he thinks there's only five states, and one of them is named "Chim Cham"

Fuck that show was one of the best.
Really made me glad when With Bob & David still managed to capture some of the genius of Mr. Show.

>Bob and David emerge from the time machine, wearing prosthetic wigs of varying quality
>"Whoa, Bob, you look really old."
>"And you look really fake old."
>>
>>
File: 1467793806462.jpg (911 KB, 6666x6666)
911 KB
911 KB JPG
>>4815518
>expecting heavy feels
>ass mate

god DAMN it
>>
>>4812301
hell yeah
>>
>190
>page 10
>not even chumbo return can save /ztg/
>>
>>4815549
>snake mugshot on the monitor

Nice touch.
>>
>>4815607
>chumpy returns at literally the end of the thread
>over 80 posters and it's just now getting to primetime

we good, hombre
>>
>>4815044
Hmm, took me a while, but I think I've found an angle.

>"Thank you for the opportunity..."
>Judy got up from her chair, and walked out of Bellwether's office. As the door shut, the mayor turned to Bogo: "Do something!"
>"Do what Mayor? She chose to quit, you or I can't make her come back. She's..." he looked at the door, "she never lets anyone stop her."

>Judy finished clearing away her desk. She'd not been at the ZPD long, and had only just rated the desk. And now it was gone. She felt the tears coming, and fumbled around for the box of tissues she had on her desk, cursing herself for putting them away.
>"Here."
>Judy dabbed her eyes with the tissue, and then looked up at Bogo's face. "Chief Bogo!"
>"You don't need to call me Bogo any more, Hopps. You quit remember." A sad smile crept onto his face.
>"Sir... if you're here to try and get me to recons-" Bogo held up his hooves in surrender.
>"Don't worry Hopps. I've learned my lesson with you. You're not about to change your mind once you've made it up."
>"So... why are you here. You barely noticed me when I was a cop except to chew me out."
>Bogo glanced away. "Do you know why I was so hard on you Hopps?"
>"Because... because I was just a bunny?" She saw a smile creep onto his face.
>"I deserve that. No, Hopps. It wasn't to do with your species. You were new, you had great things ahead of you. But you were rash, you were impulsive. You took risks which put your life in danger."
>Judy didn't know what to say, she just stared open mouthed. "Listen Hopps. You were a great cop. I hope you'll be happy with whatever you choose to do with your life."
>"Sir... why?" Judy put her paw on his hoof. Bogo nearly flinched.
>"Hopps," He sighed, "Before this would have counted as fraternization. But... would you mind coming with me for a chat? I know a quiet bar."
>Judy smiled at him. He was making an effort to be nice, she could tell. The least she could do was hear him out.
>>
Time to die, /ztg/.

All things must pass.
>>
>>4815607
Nah, we still livin'

>>4815644

>>4815644

>>4815644
>>
>>4814863
Sensitive focks socks
>>
>>4815654
the blade runner stream was yesterday, boi.
>>
>>4815651
Conflict of Interest when she rejoins. And then there's dox fick to deal with later
>>
File: hrw prototopia.jpg (2.25 MB, 4160x2340)
2.25 MB
2.25 MB JPG
>>4815607
I used to be like you

But images alone don't indicate how alive a thread/community is. It's the people. And where we were getting ~70 IPs every thread last month we're now getting ~80, and our content makers are as active as ever. Look at Boney's adderall stupor a few days ago.

We're all gonna make it, brah

But yeah whoever wants to dump to 250 should because its nicer to leave full threads behind
>>
>>4815803
>But yeah whoever wants to dump to 250 should because its nicer to leave full threads behind
No!
>>
>>4815803
source of pic?
>>
File: Skeletal-hands1.jpg (804 KB, 1752x1314)
804 KB
804 KB JPG
>>4815803
>Look at Boney's adderall stupor a few days ago.

Boney's output is so insane that I've become convinced that his name is a hint to the fact that he is truly a skeleton and no longer needs to sleep.
>>
>>4815803
/co/ thread got 120+ before it even hit bump limit
>>
File: 1455932459335.jpg (63 KB, 1080x1080)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>
File: 1456443933174.png (173 KB, 695x500)
173 KB
173 KB PNG
>>
File: 1456333456042.jpg (210 KB, 1279x536)
210 KB
210 KB JPG
>>
>>4814284
The whole premise would be pretty cool if it was its own thing and not clumsily attached to the Metal Gear franchise.
>>
>>4814576
Shaking nervously while standing outside the maternity ward.
>>
File: 22hopst.png (2.38 MB, 2371x3457)
2.38 MB
2.38 MB PNG
>>
File: moped in thigh highs.png (72 KB, 1122x1568)
72 KB
72 KB PNG
>>
File: lewdrose05.png (93 KB, 771x762)
93 KB
93 KB PNG
>>
>>4809726
I left during season 4 what happened?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.