[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/trash/ - Off-Topic
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 82 posters in this thread.

06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
05/08/16Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!
04/28/16New trial board added: /qst/ - Quests
[Hide] [Show All]

Voting open for the 4chan Banner Contest! See the contest page for details.

File: 1470810765572.png (182 KB, 600x700)
182 KB
182 KB PNG
Zootopia Thread: Unexpectedly Sensitive Areas Edition
Pastebin: pastebin.com/iYDU8g2T
Booru: zoo.booru.org
ZTArchive: ztarchive.com
Desustorage: desuarchive.org/trash
Current TT theme: Cyberpunk (Submissions due 18 Aug.)
More information on TT: derpy.me/trashthematicthursdays
>>
File: 1470808006599.jpg (94 KB, 1280x855)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
I really like these threads.

I recently moved to a big city and it can be lonely, scary, and depressing. It's nice to be able to come home at the end of the day and hang out and chat with you guys.

Anyway post comfy
>>
File: 1468819371186-1.jpg (72 KB, 768x1024)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>4675083
lemme help ya
>>
File: Rainy_Day_Nick_and_Judy.png (433 KB, 1200x1197)
433 KB
433 KB PNG
>>4675083
>>4675134
>>
File: bunbun is pure.webm (90 KB, 750x936)
90 KB
90 KB WEBM
don't forget
>>
Well...
>>
>>4675198
I'm going to bed.
>>
File: Jordan grip.jpg (342 KB, 1280x1608)
342 KB
342 KB JPG
>>4675083
Zootopia vs Moana in a game of Space Jam
>>
File: 1470345439150.png (1.41 MB, 2416x2592)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB PNG
>>4675083
Does this count?

>“There you go, gulp it down.”
>*gulp* “… Fox wedding…”
>“That’s a downpour. Unless you’re proposing.”
>“… Sly fox, it’s a sunshower… it’s morning…”
>“That’s not how it works, dumb bunny.”
>“… Nick… you shouldn’t have bothered…”
>“Are you kidding me, Carrots? You should’ve told me you were this bad earlier, not after you miss two days.”
>“I was afraid you’d do something like this…”
>“Come on, I bought and brought breakfast, I got you a new blanket, I even brought you handkerchief for you to sneeze. The medicines couldn’t be this bad.”
>“I’m not talking about that, Chief Bogo will kill you.”
>“I already told him and I’ll do overtime for it, it’s just this Friday. Besides, I’ll quit the force if I’m assigned to work with Wolford or Francine again.”
>“You’re horrible, slick…”
>“How are you feeling, better?”
>“Yes, still hurts on the joints but it’s more bearable…”
>“You sure you wanna do this? You’ll probably puke.”
>“I’m alright… you got that bucket. If I have to ‘sleep’ another day away I’ll go insane…”
>“If you say so, alright. Any problem in using your laptop?”
>“Just keep it over the support else it overheats…”
>“Okay, ten hours of trashy movies and series in bed, you ready?”
>“Make that twelve… please…”
>“Here we go.”
>“Hey, Nick?”
>“Hm?”
>“Could you come over here if it gets worse with thunders?”
>“Then I’d have brought this mattress for nothing!”
>“Then I’ll fall over you snot first, lazy fox.”
>“Alright, don’t worry, Carrots.”
>“Thanks… Nick… "
>>
Tried my hand at writing Zootopia.

http://pastebin.com/ajKXf375

Any feedback would be nice.
>>
>>4675198
>>4675211
Damn...
>>
File: 1468385535606.png (94 KB, 579x788)
94 KB
94 KB PNG
Ozzy's Mom has got it going on
>>
>>4675204
fucking image reminds me of Flatland
>>
>>4675083
>>
>>4675149
No, weaver.

No.

Give 4th page of BSP. I'll suck your dick.
>>
>>4675249
Don't begin with dialogue that feels like random voices talking in nothingness. Ground the story more immediately. A lot of readers will just click away without a second thought if there's a big chunk of just random dialogue in the beginning.
>>
>>4675249
10/10, not WildeHopps, reread each sentence after you type it to check for errors
>>
Shilling aggie again in case anyone still cares

https://aggie.io/laaprv7jjm/
>>
File: skysavage.jpg (340 KB, 1200x788)
340 KB
340 KB JPG
>>4675083
>>
File: cormo dildo.png (51 KB, 642x523)
51 KB
51 KB PNG
>>
>>4675331
chill dude

let him do what he wants
>>
File: Scared-Running-Judy.png (43 KB, 300x300)
43 KB
43 KB PNG
>>4675380
I do not like this.
>>
>>4675380

>set to hi
>no wiggly lines
>also, doesn't greet me

0/10
>>
>>4675356
*the aggie

And I still can't type, as usual.
>>
File: solaire_22.jpg (42 KB, 500x500)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>4675224
THIS IS JUST TOO CUTE
CUTE!
>>
>>4675405
batteries are dead. charlie burnt it out. again.
>>
>>4675331
>telling him to update things
gonna get blocked, famammalam
>>
>>4675380
So does she slip it in, close her legs, and enjoy the feel of the wool on her thighs?
>>
>>4675380
>tip is dripping

UUUHHH
>>
If you like sex-comedy and weirdness, you may enjoy this piece of lioness on Nick Wilde shipping gone awry.

http://pastebin.com/zWYk5VVr

This has gone through varying other versions, and I'm not sure if I should trash this concept or just try to get it proofread before putting it in Archive of Our Own. Thoughts? Comments? Please let me know!
>>
>>4675486
it's also still on High
>>
>>4675336
Fair enough, thanks anon
>>
File: party time.png (918 KB, 1000x1284)
918 KB
918 KB PNG
A story called "Jack's Party"

>"I'm going to fucking rape her" Jack Savage thought bitterly as he looked across the room at Judy Hopps.
>She had just arrived to the party Jack was throwing at the opulent mountain resort and was greeting some of the other guests near the entrance.
>She wore a stunning purple dress that complimented her athletic figure perfectly. Shining bracelets, diamond earrings, and a silver necklace completed the look.
>She looked undeniably beautiful.
>Jack had done everything right. He acted the perfect gentleman when he was with her, treated her to fine dinners and expensive gifts. He had used all his best lines and tricks and there should have been no way she could have resisted him, but here she was. With that fucking fox.
>He invited her to an exclusive resort well beyond her means and standing and she brought that fucking trash eating, disease ridden gutter-trash chomper. Jack had hoped Nick would be taken out at the bombing he had hit the ZPD with a few month's back, but the vulpine officer had proven hard to kill.
>Nick Wilde was standing with Judy, his hand on her shoulder holding the bunny against his side.
>Jack could see Nick was slowly rubbing his thumb against the back of Judy's shoulder and neck and it infuriated the hare.
>The fox wore a well-fitted tux with only an elegant watch to accessorize, but it worked. He was the perfect picture of confident class, a cunning grin telling anyone watching that he knew exactly how goddamn good he looked.
>That smile. Jack hated that fucking smile. He had wanted to wipe it off that pathetic animal's face the moment they first met.
>And tonight he would.
>"I'll make him watch" Jack thought. "I'll make him watch and I'll make sure it hurts. I'll make her scream and cry and he'll only be able to watch. And then I'll blow his brains out in front of her."
>Nick leaned down and whispered something into Judy's ear that made her giggle and blush.

>cont
>>
>>4675224
That's such an adorable image!
>>
During the tenuous time when predator and prey were first starting to get along, how many predators do you think played hunter as a sexual kink?
>>
File: remmy's special morning.png (136 KB, 1275x939)
136 KB
136 KB PNG
>Anneke sleepily shuffles in mug in hand.
>"You fucking thirsty bitches. Sex shouldn't require coffee. Now stop hogging the ram and let me have a turn!"
>Remmy started to fear for his stamina.
>>
>>4675263
She is certainly a cutie, crossing my fingers she's alive and well.

>>4675380
>Remmy wonders if he's going crazy, he keeps hearing this weird muffled buzzing noise wherever he goes. He heard it when he passed Betty, who snapped at him as usual. He heard it in the hallway as he passed Avo, who wouldn't stop staring at him as she crunched her lolipop with her big sharp teeth.
>Remmy shook his head, trying to clear his mind of sharp toothed predators as he unlocked his apartment door.
>Walking in, he freezes as he hears the same buzzing noise in his own apartment. Not only that, the air was heavy with the scent of... vixen? Bug burgers? Badger? Wolf?!
>>
>>4675336

Does it read any better? i just took out the first chunk of dialogue
>>
>>4675337
okey doke, thanks anon
>>
>>4675557
Then Jackie Chomp appeared and roundhouse kicked Jack into a world with a 4th dimension of space, which his mind was unable to comprehend and thus exploded, causing random organs to shower the room out of random spots, including scraps of Jack's heart which materialized inside Nick's stomach

2/2
>>
>>4675263
>>4675613
... but does she have the psuedo-penis?
>>
>>4675650
>Striped hyena

No.
>>
>>4675650
No, she's striped not spotted
>>
>>4675650
I thought that was spotted hyenas?
>>
>>4675263
The number of mammals that she's fucked is probably past a hundred, isn't it?
>>
>>4675613
>Bug burgers? Badger?

I didn't think that dear ol' Rex was so bold...
>>
>>4675650
No, but that is her middle name
>>
>>4675680
She's fucked no one, her presence alone is all it takes to make mammals cream their pants
>>
>>4675681
Maybe the aardwolves cornered him on his way to or from work. Little guy looked like he needed to relax.

How many dildos did Charlie make?!
>>
>>4675723
Ozzy came from somewhere. He wasn't made from a 'son kit' sold by some hustler on a street corner.
>>
>>4675557
>Jack turned away in disgust and started making plans in his head.
>He would offer to show Judy around the resort, get her alone and give her a special drink then-
>His thoughts were interupted by a gentle paw placed on his shoulder.
>"Hey Jack" Judy greeted him with a warm smile. "Thanks for inviting me, I've never been somewhere like this, it's amazing."
>She moved her paw from his shoulder to take his hand in hers and looked up at him timidly "Can we go somewhere private? I need to tell you something."
>"Of, of course my dear" Jack responded smiling back at her. This was going to be easier than he thought.
>But before he could suggest somewhere for them to go Judy began leading him to the side of the hall where there was an door to a balcony overlooking the valley bellow the resort.
>As they stepped out into the cool night air Judy made sure to close the drapes across the doorway behind them before closing the door.
>She returned to Jack and took both his paws in hers and walked him to the intricately carved stone railing so she had her back to it and Jack was facing the valley.
>There was a sheer drop 200 feet down to the valley floor just a few inches behind Judy.
>The rabbit and the hare stood looking into each others eyes for a few moments before Jack broke the silence.
>"So. What is it you wanted to tell me?"
>Judy looked away from Jack and moved her paws away from his, placing them behind her back.
>"The thing is Jack, we know."
>Jack frowned and squinted at Judy in confusion. "What do you-".
>His question was interrupted by someone grabbing his wrists from behind and painfully pulling his arms behind his back.
>Jack immediately started to struggle and quickly realized that it was the damned fox. He must have been already waiting in the shadows when Judy led him out here.
>Jack's mind raced. He had to act quickly, alert his guards and- POW!
>Jack's thoughts were once again interrupted when Judy smashed her brass knuckles into his stomach.

>cont
>>
>>4675485
that's the idea
>>
Are we leaning to wanting Remmy to have a harem? I'd rather he just has, say, three or two special someones. It's a hot concept, though.
>>
>>4675763
>Jack lurched forward choking and gasping for breath.
>"We know everything, Jack" Judy stated coldly before slamming her reinforced fist into his side, delivering a painful kidney shot. She hit him in his stomach and sides a few more times before waiting a moment for him to get his wits back. At this point the only thing keeping Jack standing was Nick's grip on his arms.
>When Judy thought Jack had recovered enough to be able to listen to her she looked up at Nick. "Hold his head up."
>Nick nodded and adjusted his grip so that he held both of Jack's wrists in one of his paws, and grabbed the hare's ears with his other. Nick pulled Jack's head up so that the beaten, wheezing, drooling mammal was looking straight at Judy.
>"We know about the smuggling." Judy began. "We know about the weapons, the drugs the money. The killings. We know about all those girls who went missing after getting invited to your parties." Judy's expression had been mostly neutral while she explained things to Jack, but her features bristled with hatred as she continued. "And we know you were the one who sent that bomb to the front desk."
>As soon as Judy finished speaking she smashed her fist into Jack's face three times in rapid succession. The brass knuckles knocked broke his jaw and nose, knocked out teeth and pulverized one of his eye sockets.
>Judy stepped back and took a deep, slow breath, before speaking again, this time to Nick. "Alright, let's finish it."
>Nick nodded and moved Jack to the railing, dropping him on the ground in a sitting position with his back against the it.
>Nick walked to the far, dark corner of the balcony where he had been waiting when Jack and Judy first stepped through the door together. He picked up a black bag that was stashed there the night before.
>Nick returned to Judy and reached into the bag, pulling out two pistols fitted with suppressors, handing one to Judy.

>cont
>>
>>4675748
>He wasn't made from a 'son kit' sold by some hustler on a street corner.

>Son Kits.
>every kit is sold with a notice of "no guarantee, no refund"
>really just turkey basters filled with fox spunk
>>
File: Pint-Sized.jpg (91 KB, 1000x1400)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
Here's 7-year-old Canidae. She's feisty.
>>
>>4675667
>>4675673
>>4675675
>Ozzy's mom has a regular pussy but pretends to have a psuedo-penis around different guys in order to mess with them.
>Ozzy used to complain about this, but he now finds it funny.
>>
>>4675793
>Jack sat watching as the two mammals standing in front of him checked their weapons over. With every choking breath he took he sputtered blood out of his mouth and nose down onto his himself.
>His one good eye was wide with terror and streaming tears as he raised his trembling paws towards the pair of officers turned assassins.
>Jack gargled out his pleas as best he could and started to beg. "Puh-p-puh pleash. Pleash wh-wh, wai-"
>And for the final time, Jack was stopped before he could finish as Nick spoke to him for the first time that evening.
>"This is for Clawhauser."
>Without a moment of hesitation Nick and Judy began firing their weapons into Jack. The cold-loaded ammunition and suppressors ensured little noise echoed across the valley as round after round hit the beaten hare.
>Jack shook and convulsed while Nick and Judy emptied their magazines into him. They never flinched or looked away, making sure every shot hit its mark.
>Once their magazines were spent Nick didn't waste any time and took Judy's gun from her, stowing the weapons back in the bag while Judy put on a pair of gloves and began collecting the spent cases off the ground.
>Nick then pulled out a long pair of medical gloves that went up to his elbows. He put them on as he stepped up to Jack's still body and checked for signs of life. When he was sure the hare was dead he turned to Judy, "Alright let's get this cleaned up."
>Judy nodded and indicated the bag of cases in her hand. "All of these are accounted for."
>She returned to the duffel bag, placing the bag of cases inside and pulling out a hare-sized body-bag.
>Judy rolled it out and unzipped it, then moved to help Nick load the dead Mammal inside.

>cont
>>
>>4675748
Ozzy formed from a severed finger of his mother, growing into a male version of her. The finger grew back.
>>
>>4675800
Cute.
>>
>>4675811
>Once Jack was secured in his bag Nick and Judy grabbed the second last thing they would need out of their bag of tricks, cleaning supplies.
>They quickly went to work spraying and scrubbing all the blood on the balcony, then checking each other over for any splatter that hit them. There were still stains and spots on the floor, railing, their clothes and their fur, but it could no longer be identified as blood thanks to their use of solvents and chemicals.
>The duffel bag and all its contents went into the body-bag with Jack, including the last item they needed, a powerful thermite charge.
>With the timer set and running on the thermite the bag was sealed and heaved off the balcony.
>It tumbled down the cliff and came to rest at the valley floor. A few seconds after it landed the bag erupted into brilliant flame, the thermite incinerating the body and all the evidence.
>Nick and Judy turned away from the railing and faced each other. After a moment of still silence Judy reached out to Nick and pulled him into a tight embrace.
>"We should go" She spoke quietly. "Before anyone starts wondering where he went."
>Nick and Judy returned to the main hall and quickly made their way out a side exit. They traveled on foot for a few minutes before reaching a car hidden behind a low wall and a few trees.
>They climbed into the back seat and Nick addressed the driver. "We're done here. Time to go."
>The female badger in the front seat nodded, starting the car and pulling onto the road, heading for the town bellow. "I've got a job lined up for you, it'll get you well on your way to paying back what you borrowed to set this up."
>Judy smiled and leaned into Nick's chest before speaking. "Okay, give us the details in the morning, Honey."
>Nick draped is arm over Judy and pulled her close.
>They weren't police anymore, they had left that life behind to get their revenge. They were mercenaries now, but that could wait until tomorrow.

>end
>>
>>4675796
>>
>>4675800
This just makes her awful childhood even more agonizing. Poor thing.
>>
>>4675836
10/10
>>
>>4675616
Honestly, the poor-me-everything-sucks-angst is pretty strong in the first few paragraphs that it's off-putting, although that might require a substantial rewrite to work on.
>>
>>4675836
>>
>>4675557
>>4675763
>>4675793
>>4675811
>>4675836

And that kids is how Judy and Nick became shadowrunners.
>>
>>4675812
Is this a reference to The Fifth Element?
>>
>>4675888
Ok, but my character is meant to be pretty angsty. Do you mean just tone it down a notch, or abandon the whole boo-hoo i hate everything angle?

I appreciate your feedback btw, its my first time trying something zootopia related so its good to get constructive criticism.
>>
>>4675912
No, more a reference to starfish
>>
Okay, so a long while ago I crunched numbers and figured out Zootopia is the 21st most profitable movie ever, and I told someone I'd calculate it after adjusting inflation. I completely forgot about it until now. Turns out Zootopia falls all the way down to 60th place when inflation is considered.

Incidentally, the 1st place goes to Gone With The Wind, which is waaaaay above 2nd place, Bambi, which is a fair bit above 3rd, Star Wars ep. IV. After that the differences become much smaller.
>>
>>4675965
60th place out of how many movies?
>>
>>4675942
Unhappiness is a perfectly legitimate subject to write about, but the problem is that you start off full crawling-in-my-skin level from the beginning and just stay there. You'll want to start at a grey area and then move in more and more in terms of build-up. Make things blacker and blacker gradually.
>>
>>4675779
Why stop at 2 or 3? There's still more characters to turn female.
>>
>>4675870

It'll be okay anon, it just made her stronger.
>>
File: Sjas3xy.png (233 KB, 1634x534)
233 KB
233 KB PNG
>>4675748
>>
File: 1470807183117.png (336 KB, 689x1020)
336 KB
336 KB PNG
>>4676006
All of them???
>>
File: cute nick.jpg (103 KB, 1000x1452)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>4675800
>>
Giant dildo vs Judy, who wins?
>>
>>4676049
Goddamn I love C&H
>>
>>4676057
i forgot to type my comment but

nice job
>>
File: 1470202654090.png (650 KB, 700x939)
650 KB
650 KB PNG
>>4676058
Ah, the ol' "unstoppable force meets an immovable object", eh?
>>
>>4676049
Oh, God, I forgot about this strip...

Fucking beautiful!
>>
>>4675965
Hares are legit aliens.
>>
>>4676008
If you got a sec:

>>
>>4676058
my erection
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 1280x720)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
I've been thinking about this for a bit, and after seeing the buildup of Mead's JHT comics, I wouldn't be surprised if Nick dies due to the Night Howler affected mammals.

If he does die, I'd like to see the scene play out something akin to MGS4's ending with Snake and Big Boss just talking, realizing what they've done and their mistakes and whatnot. Y'know, only with Nick and July.
>>
Can someone explain the Blueberry fetish to me?
>>
Drive just finished and that leads us to the final movie of the night.

Zootopia will start in 10 minutes.

Come and join for a movie night.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ahWHm5W4Umh
>>
>>4676222
>nick likes blueberries
>so much he jerkd
>came all over berries
>the end
>>
File: okey.gif (300 KB, 283x206)
300 KB
300 KB GIF
>>4676246
>>
kkanga bukkake gives me life
>>
File: 1468112249613.jpg (109 KB, 889x922)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>"Hello there, Nicky. It's been a while since we've met."
>"And what do you want now, Jack, or are you just here to gloat?"
>"Do you even know why I do what I do anymore?"
>"Because you have some sort of unholy hatred of me?"
>"No Nick, I'm punishing the wicked, those who do wrong in the world, but can't be touched by the law. People like you, hustling me dozens of times when we were younger. Remember that, Nick? I ran off and became an agent, risking my safe but dead-end job just to get the hell away from you. And Skye, oh that bitch. Would never accept my advances in high school, and ran off with the school jock, Ricky to prom, just to get at me. Ah, Ricky. He messed with the wrong rabbit, cost him his job on the Savannah Dashers."
>"Are you telling me you planted drugs on him because of some decades past-hatred?"
>"Of course not, I would never misuse government funds and property for personal vendettas."
>"But he's working that dead-end job I once held and Skye is now trapped with her son, desperately hoping someone would take an interest in her, so she doesn't have to raise a child and work as a line worker at Sal's Sandwiches."

1/2
>>
File: 57074430_p1.png (410 KB, 900x660)
410 KB
410 KB PNG
>>4676006
I grabbed the list of highest budgets ever from the-numbers.com, and after removing some dud data, it had 4799 entries left.
>>
Today's been a busy day for this capper.
>>
File: 1467983311317.png (147 KB, 2086x1435)
147 KB
147 KB PNG
>>4676288
>Nick's frown deepens
>"But you, you sly fox, you've managed to make it through everything ~life~," Jack winked, "has thrown at you. You lose your dream girl, you lose your runner up, you pay alimony to your runner up, you lost your own child's love, you raise my own kids, and your job has become guaranteed shit. But still, you persist. Still, you tread through life. Stil, you take everything and act like life is going fine."
>Jack leaned against the wall, looking at his feet and sighed
>"But," Jack looked back up at Nick, "life isn't done yet. Every step you take, you will fall 3 steps backward. Every good thing you luck upon will be stamped out until you're hustling for pennies again on the corner of Pack and Wolf Den. There's nothing left for you in life."
>Nick smirked and began playing with this paws
>"I've lived 32 years without anything; you can't destroy a life that never existed."
>Nick stood up and began slowly walking to leave the now indecisive rabbit
>"All you've done is destroy the lives of a bunny that dared love me, a vixen that barely remembers you, and their innocent children too. For what, $400? Congratulations Jack, you sure have succeeded."
>Nick paused at the doorway to look Nick in the eye
>"Do you feel like a hero yet?"

2/2
>>
Boney M here, filling all you lovely folks in on the three new chapters I put up yesterday.

First, and probably most importantly, Winter Snuggles updated again.
http://archiveofourown.org/works/7626403/chapters/17673808

Second, an early submission for the next Thematic Thursday:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/7749013/chapters/17667406

And finally, wrapping it up for now, a second chapter on the vampire Judy story:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/7676149/chapters/17669452
>>
File: Jack's Party [NoGraphic].png (274 KB, 1276x1706)
274 KB
274 KB PNG
>>4675836
>>
>>4676057

She's a few years older than Nick, so Nick would be even teeny tinier.
>>
>>4676282
Bunny Bukkake finished "maybe".
>>
>>4675213

who's gonna get nominated for Oscar?

And can someone explain me what's Shrek Award?
>>
>>4676282

Gives you life all over your face.
>>
>>4676396
Can you repost this, but in English?
>>
>>4676305
>>
>>4676305
>Nick paused at the doorway to look Nick in the eye

I'm glad Nick is telling Nick how it is.
>>
>>4676456
Nick needed someone to blame, so he created Jack
>>
>36 posters on a late friday night/early satureday morning

ded thred ded movee
>>
does Judy like country music?
>>
>>4676547
Nah she listens to Slayer
>>
File: YES Jack Nicholson.gif (1.33 MB, 350x279)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB GIF
I think everyone in this thread should look up what an Inari fox is.

It's okay, you can thank me later.
>>
>>4676538
Stop your doom posting. These threads have life ib them still.
>>
f-list anon here

i need pics of anneke and dont have time to explain

actually i probably dont need to

captcha: burga
>>
>>4676592
Bucky and Pronk being terrified of Judy because she screams metal lyrics through the walls WHEN
>>
>>4676547
>>4676592
She listens to proper British music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXyT1vy3BII
>>
File: 1469345847150.png (108 KB, 618x618)
108 KB
108 KB PNG
>>4676629
Don't have many sadly
>>
>>4676510
>Don't believe his lies
>>
File: Why hello there.png (37 KB, 420x561)
37 KB
37 KB PNG
>>4676629
Well shoot I guess I didn't save his other pics. Sorry f-list Anon
>>
>>4676647

i doubt many are out there

but i thank you for your contribution
>>
>>4676643
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=na7A3-UCCYE

Like this?
>>
>>4676599
Nice doll.
>>
>>4676192
I agree.
>>
just watching the zootopia stream and i just thought...

Can you actually do something about jumbeaux ?

wouldn't that be for some food standards agency to take care off ?

was this her first hustle ?
>>
>>4676547
It'd be cute
>>
>>4676643
This is the most amazing song I've heard in a long time.
>>
File: 1345018310996.gif (299 KB, 448x256)
299 KB
299 KB GIF
>>4676647
>They're gonna die
>>
>>4676547
>>4676592
>>4676643
post songs Judy would like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSm6s--CYUQ
>>
>>4676773
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ug7IgB8MfWE
>>
>>4676755
Do you mean f list Anon is going to murder them or do you just mean in general?
>>
File: 1465334218780.png (387 KB, 950x1000)
387 KB
387 KB PNG
>>4676773
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xA0qT-PXHQw
>>
>>4676773
If we're going by Cyberpunk / Biopunk Judy that's into synth stuff, then:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8ofhjI6ODc
>>
>>4676786

i would never!

wait, who am i supposedly plotting to murder?
>>
I made a quick doodle of Charlie riding on a shaved Remmy's back. Because I felt like it. Maybe I'll fix it up tomorrow. Apparently I missed the boat on wool dildos, so that's a thing.

Everybody seems to be complaining about the chapters all being about Remmy's neighbors just fucking with him, but I like it. It'd be pretty boring if it was all just them politely respecting his privacy.
>>
File: Bore is a total sweetie.jpg (480 KB, 1800x1800)
480 KB
480 KB JPG
>>4676808
Weaver, or maybe... my heart!
>>
File: cucked you.jpg (263 KB, 610x532)
263 KB
263 KB JPG
>>4676659
>>
>>4676817
Remmy seems have come to terms with his lot in life in that pic, is very cute. Though wow, did Betty not even leave him with his pompadour?! That's just cruel.

Hey did you ever do that pic of Betty? I remember you chatting about it but I don't think I ever saw it.
>>
File: 1468386683965.jpg (57 KB, 520x423)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
LIFE IS FUCK
SATAN FUCK SLIME NECROTIC DICKS FUCCK
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 500x643)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
Did Weaver do anything after posting Al'sfuturepurchase.png?
>>
>>4676843
But you've got so much fox to live for
>>
File: 1470150947015.png (165 KB, 520x423)
165 KB
165 KB PNG
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABLAM
>>
>>4676823
Holy shit anon
Full points for ingenuity and relevance
Genius
>>
>>4676817
She looks fucking regal as fuck

The world is her oyster

You go, Charlie
>>
>>4676868
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4f7Gh-EABf0
>>
>>4676836
I didn't recheck the story, but I was pretty sure he told her to just take it all off the top once she lopped most of it off. I have no idea what a shaved ram would look like so I just supplanted human anatomy into the normally woolly bits.

But yeah, I did some really shitty character studies for Betty but I guess I never got around to really figuring her out. She only exists in profile in Weever's stuff and there's no female wolves in the movie so it ended up driving me kind of crazy. I need physical dimensions, dammit.

Maybe I'll try to give her another shot before work tomorrow. In digital, so I can just slam my head at it until it clicks.
>>
>>4676962
even without pupils she looks properly pissed off

not bad kam
>>
>>4676962
Still cute, even if its in a 'I'm about to eat your soul" kinda way. Good luck to you cool guy!
>>
>>4676868
Someone's gonna make a Al version of this, aren't they?
>>
>>4677017

well now that you SAID THAT
>>
File: 1470856304749.png (101 KB, 731x869)
101 KB
101 KB PNG
gaylopes.
>>
>>4677049

has there...

has there been an ACTUAL bucky and pronk smut story

if there has i havent seen one
>>
File: 1330022824347.jpg (239 KB, 800x800)
239 KB
239 KB JPG
>>4676823
underrated post
>>
File: 1465582121269.png (128 KB, 700x700)
128 KB
128 KB PNG
>>4677049
femlopes
rip NL
>>
>>4676851
He posted a very... special sex toy very enar the end of the previous thread.
>>
>>4677017
I still wonder if we are awooooing up the wrong tree with that kid Remmy met. What if its not Betty's? What if its Al's? What if Al is having to face the same issues his father must have faced while raising him.
>>
>>4676786
In general.
>>
>>4677072

HNNNNG that's my crush right there
>>
File: remmy dildo.png (55 KB, 674x577)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
>>4677073

tonight, on a very special zootopia
>>
>>4677072

and the alt
>>
>>4677110
I don't think that's an intentional alt.
>>
>>4677122

no, but now we can pretend one is a c-boy version.
>>
>>4677049

I found this difficult to masturbate to.

I think it was the lack of dicks in frame.
>>
>>4677141

seeing the sub's dick spasm and spurt as they literally have the cum fucked out of them IS hot

but sadly weaver doesn't do gay like that

captcha: pamp. th'fucks a pamp
>>
File: 1467841948865.png (236 KB, 888x2035)
236 KB
236 KB PNG
>>
>>4677160

this is my fetish
claim the ram as your own
he belongs to the pack now
and his body already knows it
>>
File: Snuggably soft.png (99 KB, 976x773)
99 KB
99 KB PNG
>>4677156
He's done some super gay stuff though, his Rex one is still one of my hands down favorites. Its just so hip and chill.
>>
File: Girl's Night Out no graph.png (425 KB, 1276x1790)
425 KB
425 KB PNG
>>
>>4677183

but there's no dicks, anon! no dicks!

i mean, yes, if weaver's uncomfortable drawing anal penetration and has that off screen, that's fine

but at least show the bottom blowing his load from the front or side, y'know?
>>
>>4677110
I wanna lick Pronk's Adonis' Belt.
>>
I need more Judy/Nick in bike outfits.
>>
>>4677199
whats the adonis belt?
>>
>>4677199
his wat
>>
>>4677208
alright but clean your bun after that okay
>>
>>4677213
>>4677211
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo%27s_belt
>>
>>4677217
A clean bun is a happy bun
>>
>>4676431

Someone on /co/ said Oscars for animation are Shrek Award, what's Shrek Award? Google failed me.
>>
>>4677217
Naturally.
>>
>>4677223

that picture didn't clear much up at all.
>>
File: 1464640195670.jpg (210 KB, 1280x1090)
210 KB
210 KB JPG
>>4677249
>>
>>4677281
I think its the line that runs from his crotch too his sides
>>
>>4677289
>>
>>4677223
>tfw you will never have an Adonis' belt because your potbelly absolutely refuses to go away.

No such thing as localized fat, /fit/ says. Like fuck there isn't.
>>
File: Their intended use.gif (58 KB, 498x587)
58 KB
58 KB GIF
>>4677183
I want to lewd the badger.
>>
>>4677348

well, i want to ship honey and rex for straight, same-species sex the way god intended
>>
>>4677339
I got my belt a little while ago.

Its only visible when I stand up, though. Is that cheating?
>>
>>4677380

>straight
>same species

what are you, a fag?
>>
>>4677348
I too wish to make him lewdly... what sounds do badgers make? Bark? Yip? Howl?

>>4677380
Honestly I don't even mind if hes straight, I just think he's adorable and want him to be happy.
>>
File: VRbit.jpg (19 KB, 199x199)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
I got something uploading!
>>
>>4677418
sweet
>>
>>4677380
>>4677412

rex transcends sexuality

if you present him with naked boy badger and naked girl badger

he's like 'cool' and does his best to pleasure both partners because he's a sweetheart like that
>>
>>4677418

hey vrbit!

did you read all the pack street fics yet?

also, i really love reading your written blind read-throughs. i still think listening to voices on the internet bothers me, but text works wonders.
>>
File: nick tongue.png (184 KB, 168x631)
184 KB
184 KB PNG
>>4677423
>>
thick
rabbit
thighs
>>
>>4677445

>thinking_of_bunalingius
>>
>>4677418
Hey dude how goes it?
>>
>>4677456
>>
File: whenoneisntenough.png (234 KB, 939x790)
234 KB
234 KB PNG
>>4676843
Im right there with yah buddy.
>>
File: Lost in his eyes.png (127 KB, 800x553)
127 KB
127 KB PNG
>>4677425
I would let him do such terrible things to me...
>>
>>4677418
Hey, I'm wondering if you'd possibly go through >>4675489 because after your blind read of the "Wilde Side" thing I did a bunch of changes. If you could possibly share proofreading/editing type recommendations that would be awesome.

If you don't have the time, I understand.
>>
>>4677492

if i wasn't so dead tired i'd try to think up a lewd greentext for burga badger

rex a q t who's too pure to do wrong
>>
>>4677489
Oh shit that's a new one. How's it hanging (HEH), Stranger?
>>
>>4677489
JEEZ JUDY, how come you get to knots ?
>>
File: TWO KNOTS.png (99 KB, 227x254)
99 KB
99 KB PNG
>>4677525
>>
>>4677423
I'm super excited! Been on my to-do list for a while, and brought me back to how much I love doing them!

>>4677439
Haven't read ALL of them. Last one I read was Among Wolves. Really happy to hear that two more dropped one after the other!

Really loved doing the written read through, too: it lets me really dissect every sentence and word choice, and forces me to give an account of why I have the reaction I have. If anything reads too personal, I delete it: the point is to discuss what the words on the page do.

Oh, I love hearing that people like reading them! If you ever have any fics you'd like me to edit, send them my way! Its great practice for me, and I hope its useful to the authors and educational and interesting to everyone else! And I super hope it sparks a greater discussion about the fics!

>>4677461
Good! My phone died, so I got an upgrade. Also, old business contacts want to meet with me about something! And I got a message from one of our Kickstarter backers and chatted with them for a while.

Man, I feel really bad about being late. I can see why Kickstarter gets such a bad rap: we were all straight out of college when we threw the idea up, and we've probably made every mistake there is in the book while making it. I just hope that the quality of the game makes up for the tardiness.

>>4677502
Heya Pseudo! Of course!

Wanted to apologize about the blind read through: I honestly can't remember much of that night because I went overboard on drinking again... I hope my commentary wasn't, uh, weird and terrible?
>>
File: halp.png (84 KB, 500x500)
84 KB
84 KB PNG
>>4677521
Oh you know, putting off cookie and brann updates, trying to come up with a Zoosona.
>>
>>4677538
What are you uploading?
>>
>>4677489
>"L-look Nick! There's one here for you too! Now we never have to be apart!"
>>
>>4677548
Did you roll for one?
>>
File: VRbitcosplaySeth.jpg (20 KB, 198x199)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>4677559
I'M UPLOADING SOME MOTHER FUCKING STOUTWELL!

New Audiobook Readthrough!

Seth is on the case to see whether he can drum up any leads on Marlon's case. The raccoon cop will have to be brave, because he'll be going down dark streets full of unsavory characters! Will he be put off by a bouncer panther? Will he be wheeled-and-dealed by an ostentatious antelope? And will he be able to face his fears and talk to the fox known as "Old Red"? Find out in chapter four of Stoutwell - Case #1: Out of the Red, by Raccoonfag!

Chapter text here:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/6991156/chapters/15931405

Audiobook recording here:
https://soundcloud.com/comicanon/stoutwell-chapter-4

And get caught up by checking out the Stoutwell Audiobook Playlist here!
https://soundcloud.com/comicanon/sets/audiobook-stoutwell

(I can't figure out how to reorder the playlist...)
>>
File: 1466303782004.png (70 KB, 563x404)
70 KB
70 KB PNG
>>4677489
Is the other noose Nick's old one?
>>
File: skunkgirl.png (1.39 MB, 3166x2107)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB PNG
>>4677585
I did but I think im going to cheat and make one thats more suitable for my wifes zoosona. She keeps telling me to make a damn beaver.
>>
File: 1465704578505.png (65 KB, 1698x878)
65 KB
65 KB PNG
>>4675779

So you're saying that you DON'T want a harem anime with a main character you can live vicariously through whilst he wins the hearts and beds of an entire street's of quirky eligible bachelorettes despite being a meek prey boy who just wants peace and quiet in his life?
>>
File: Family Photo.png (158 KB, 800x783)
158 KB
158 KB PNG
>>4676962
There is one pic of her looking at the camera.
>>
>>4677619
skunk wife sona. Nice.
>>
>>4675779

>It's a 'remmy learns about pack dynamics intimiately' episode
>>
File: I'd date him.png (249 KB, 1300x1556)
249 KB
249 KB PNG
>>4677492
Me too, Anon.

Me too.
>>
>>4676773
Sooo, uuh.
Thinking about what kinda music Judy is into I got this thought, "I wonder if she had a rebellious teenage punk phase?"
and one thing led to another so... here is a thing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNVqe_Fa72w
>>
File: 1466709393860.png (63 KB, 520x561)
63 KB
63 KB PNG
>>4677086
If it were Betty's, you know what that would mean?

Oh yes, indeed!

Mom jeans.
>>
>>4677638
the lore is deep
>>
>>4677660
Wo man don't say that! What if she's listening?!
>>
Jesus, were active as fuck this morning
>>
File: VRbitrip.jpg (19 KB, 199x199)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>4677610
>Seth is on the case to see whether he can drum up any leads on Marlon's case.
>case case
Rabbit, heal thyself.
>>
File: 1470667224979.jpg (28 KB, 325x347)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
It's weekend, it's sunny and blue sky!
Party!!!!!!!!
>>
File: sol2.jpg (23 KB, 445x345)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>4677610
hey VR, how you doing tonight?

how about sharing that one song that's your guilty pleasure?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkcU2_Vs7Xw
>>
File: 1470268716794.png (15 KB, 800x600)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
i want to have slow, gentle makeouts with B and P
>>
>>4677660
>Mom jeans.
holy fuck

THAT'S WHY SHE TOOK SUCH ISSUE WITH THE PHRASE
THAT'S WHY IT GOT A RESPONSE
THAT'S WHY EVERYONE THOUGHT IT WAS SO FUNNY

THAT'S WHY SHE DOESN'T LIKE THEM BEING CALLED MOM JEANS
>>
>>4677690
Hey dude just wanting to tell you that you're a really cool guy! Keep up all the good work.
>>
File: LoveTheRaccoon-DoItSoon.png (198 KB, 1372x1172)
198 KB
198 KB PNG
>>4677610
Seth Stoutwell time? I'm so tempted now to ask you to do a blind reading of these posts, in order.
>>
File: Yaranaika Raccoonfag2.png (74 KB, 461x554)
74 KB
74 KB PNG
>>4677610
Oh snap, it's finally here.
Been looking forward to hearing this for a while now.

BTW, I can't recall if I brought this up previously, but how do you plan on dealing with the last two chapters, considering the 6th is just a epilogue that's barely two pages long?

>>4677502
Oh, is that PseudoFox?
Hey man, just wanted to take a moment to thank you for that comment you left on Stoutwell 2, it just happened to come up around a time when I was feeling really shitty about my writing, so seeing that really picked me up.
I would have replied directly to the comment, but it felt more like I should direct the gratitude towards you personally, rather than in the comments section.
>>
File: 1465159223602.png (39 KB, 700x867)
39 KB
39 KB PNG
>>4677712
I want to platonically be read a bedtime story
>>
>>4677690
Shouldn't it be something more appropriate? Like, rabbit, bounce thyself.
>>
Pastebun Anon here, will be on later to take updates!
>>
has someone actually wrote a fic were nick builds wild times ?
>>
>>4677660
>>4677716
oh shit

Oh Shit

OH SHIT
>>
>>4677769
I support this.
>>
>>4677768

and even... h-hold hands?

maybe even snuggle with CLOTHING ON?
>>
>>4677805
I used to with a couple friends when I was a kid, so yeah. I miss that.
>>
>>4677768

that face

it's the face of 'i have a crush on this huge dork and oh my god it's getting bigger save me'
>>
>>4677760
Oh, you're very welcome. Good luck with everything. I really like what I've seen so far.
>>
File: 1470814552588.jpg (90 KB, 604x1212)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
Has ComicAnon ever read Bunanon related material?
>>
File: 090_zpsb509c480.jpg (173 KB, 748x1010)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
>>4677638
>>
>>4677489
source of pic?
>>
File: 1414453984547.png (17 KB, 493x402)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>>4677825
>No-one will ever give you that face
>>
File: Why must I feel.jpg (277 KB, 1280x1347)
277 KB
277 KB JPG
>>4677910
>>
>>
File: 1326058471979.gif (748 KB, 212x119)
748 KB
748 KB GIF
>>4677910
>>4677951
Just when I thought I was getting better.
>>
>>4677905
There is no source, I literally just made it an hour ago and posted it here.
>>
File: VRbitcomfyshirt.jpg (364 KB, 1111x1571)
364 KB
364 KB JPG
>>4677696
Guilty pleasure?

Let's see...

This is hard, because I really love all the music that I listen to... I feel like its amazing...

Here we go: I know this is a meme song sort of, but I loved playing this game and had a lot of fun with it, and it never fails to pump me up!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3472Q6kvg0

>>4677728
You're a cool guy too! I want you to have a great weekend!

>>4677749
I'll add it to the list! Always love greentexts!

>>4677760
Yay! I hope you like it! Tell me what you think!

I plan on compiling everything into a playlist, and then making it all available as one big recording, too, so people can either have chapter segments or the whole shebang! Shouldn't be longer than about an hour and a half, anyway.

Maybe I can send the file to Pandanon or another musical anon and they can add some musical accompaniment to some of the scenes? That'd be fun!

>>4677878
I've read pieces by the author of Bunanon!

https://soundcloud.com/comicanon/tender-fangs
https://soundcloud.com/comicanon/house-of-memories
>>
File: Sleep tight bunner..jpg (318 KB, 1641x688)
318 KB
318 KB JPG
Stream is done, i'm going to sleep.

'Till next time, Stay comfy, /ztg/
>>
>>4678007
You a cool dude stream anon. have a good night.
>>
File: 1468459383531.jpg (78 KB, 1095x730)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>4678007
Sleep tight bunner!
>>
File: Good night.gif (977 KB, 250x179)
977 KB
977 KB GIF
>>4678007
and sleep tight.
>>
>>4677878
Only like two stories exist for it, and it's not worth reading the posts themselves.
>>
>>4677980
>>4677951
It's okay, Pronk doesn't exist anyway.
>>
>>4678007
Bye, bye!
>>
>>4677712

there is not NEARLY enough pics of these two kissing
>>
>>4677992
Hey, you should add the link to the actual text for your Tender Fangs recording page because right now I don't see it there.
>>
>>4678082
https://archiveofourown.org/works/7399684/chapters/16810777
>>
>>4677857
Thanks. The second chapter is starting a bit rough, but once I get past the trouble spot it should flow much better. Maybe it'll be out around the same time as my TT entry. Who knows.

>>4677992
>Yay! I hope you like it! Tell me what you think!

I'll try to give a details feedback once I'm done, but halfway through I'm really enjoying your take on some of the voices (Old Red and the homeless rats, especially).
I'm actually glad that Red worked out so well, considering he's popping up in the chapter I'm currently working on.

>Maybe I can send the file to Pandanon or another musical anon and they can add some musical accompaniment to some of the scenes? That'd be fun!

Definitely! I'd be lying if I said that I didn't think about how cool it'd be for Pandanon to do a song for Stoutwell after I heard his Fournier and Ozzy songs.
Course I have no clue if he's ever read Stoutwell, so I'm not holding my breath on that pipedream.
>>
what if rabbits do relationships in reverse

bunnies are all extremely well versed in sex, but what a rabbit REALLY looks forward to is the first time someone lets them go all the way to a kiss
>>
>>4678082
>>4678089
Yes, this should be added to the recording page.
>>
>>4678102
Then odds are Judy's cheek kisses with Mr.Big would have appeared far more awkward than they did.
>>
File: VRbitNoseTwitch.gif (178 KB, 379x712)
178 KB
178 KB GIF
>>4678082
>>4678089
Good eye! Thanks, buddy!

>>4678096
Well, we can always ask! He seems a friendly panda, and Stoutwell is super fun to read!

Ooh, and what about title cards or 'book' covers? I bet we can get people to make some for all the completed audiobooks!

Er, once I actually complete one... RSB and Stoutwell should both be done at the same time!
>>
>>4675211
>>4675198
Oh wow!
>>
>>4678102
>>4678110

she was too mortified to say anything.

it's like physical need is divorced from intimacy. all of them get laid, sure, but it's the actual tender love and care from kisses, paw-holding, and close snuggles that REALLY get them going
>>
>>
>>4678116
When you're done with that, what about the same process complete with cover image, audiobooks, and maybe a song concept for final, four chapter The Police Saga? I'm so curious.
>>
File: Boney M 001.png (129 KB, 383x278)
129 KB
129 KB PNG
Is Boney_M around?
>>
File: image.jpg (181 KB, 1280x1047)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
Here I am back home again. I'm here to rest. All they ask is where I've been, knowing I've been west.
>>
>>4678146
Sup?
>>
>>4678161

>his drink
>>
File: 1470784836562.png (101 KB, 500x500)
101 KB
101 KB PNG
>>4678140
Absolutely! I hope to make audiobooks more popular, so we'll make all of them a special collection!
>>
>>4678161
I like the idea that Gideon isn't married and just bakes pies out of boredom.
>>
>>4678162
Was just reading "A rabbit clan's fox" and just wanted to say that apart from "Alder bark" I believe it was tanning in old times (and sometimes even today) was done with the brainmatter of the creature.
I just sit on all this weird and mostly useless knowledge and felt like sharing.
Anyway, good stuff and I look forward to more.
>>
>>4678193
I wasn't aware of that. Though I do know it can also be done using the creature's own fat. I figured that rabbits would be more familiar with the less gorey tanning methods, though.
>>
>>4678202
Not him, but wondering if it's weird if I ask you to look over the in progress thing that ComicAnon said he'd help me edit and proofread but I still want more opinions on.
>>
File: VRbitsleepy.jpg (20 KB, 198x199)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
I'm going to call it early-- today was a long day, but I'm glad I was able to make time for audiobooks.

Goodnight, magical and wonderful /ztp/ threads. Remember that there is no limit to the love you can give to others, so share it freely!
>>
>>4678202
Not those guys but just wanted to say, really loving your Rabbit clan's fox fic. Keep being awesome.

>>4678251
Have a good night bunner!
>>
File: zzzzz.jpg (34 KB, 480x596)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>4678251
You're wonderful, Comic. Have a good night! That goes for the rest of you, too.
>>
>>4678220
Ask away.

>>4678283
Thanks! I'll do my best.
>>
>>4678202
Yepp, and since the brain is mostly fat tissue.
Also fletching isn't solely done by tying the feathers to the arrow, they are (and were) first glued though the glue used varied from sap combined with charcoal to spit if nothing else was available.

I... I don't even know where I learned these things... All those years of watching documentaries I guess.

>>4678251
G´night.
>>
>>4678251
Sleep tight, bunner
>>
File: Raccoonfag by Rose.png (86 KB, 461x554)
86 KB
86 KB PNG
>>4678116
>Well, we can always ask! He seems a friendly panda

That is true, though I'm always anxious about asking other content creators to make stuff for my little OC story.
Heck, when I asked Chumpy to draw Seth, the request was preceded with me asking other anons if it was too out of line for me to bother Chumpy with an OC request like that; if it wasn't for their encouragement, I probably would not have gotten what's essentially the definitive Seth depiction.
Still, I have wondered in the past what it'd be like to see some other drawfags take on Seth.

>Ooh, and what about title cards or 'book' covers? I bet we can get people to make some for all the completed audiobooks!

That would also be super awesome, but I have no idea who would actually be willing to take on such a project, and like I noted above, I'd feel like I'm imposing by asking.

Anyways, now that I've finished listening, I'll say that you didn't let me down in the character voice department.
As I mentioned previously, the homeless rats were surprisingly good for such a minor part, and I was glad to see that you pretty much got Old Red perfect.
The bouncer was another surprising take; he could have been generic, but instead you managed to get him to sound pretty close to some bouncers I've met in the past.

And then there was Weavalope...
I was previously wondering if I should have directed you towards something like Stan from Monkey Island as an example, but what you pulled off exceeded my expectations.
And not just the embellishments and rapid-fire speech, but also that sudden drop in tone when he realizes he's holding a copy of Hook; I don't often laugh at my own writing, but you managed to get me to snicker at that point.

Otherwise, there was a couple spots that highlighter where some of my prose needed touching up, so I'll be making a couple minor edits (especially where I use "with" half a dozen times in one sentence).

As always, I greatly appreciate you taking the time to do this.
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 437x539)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>4678161
I'm the family's unowned boy, golden curls of envied hair. Pretty girls with faces fair see the shine in the black sheep boy.
>>
>>4678324
It's: >>4675489
>>
File: Raccoonfag! O, pale!.png (105 KB, 955x659)
105 KB
105 KB PNG
>>4678251
Bah, I just replied a little too late, I guess.

Well, g'night Comic. Hopefully you'll catch my feedback, somehow, in the morning.
>>
>>4678325
I'm aware of that, it's just never come up. Though I do need to start looking into old methods of creating glue - I know bone glue is/was a thing but I don't know how effective it would be for this purpose compared to sap.
>>
What would be the best circumstances to lewd the Stoutwell?

It's cheap, but I like the notion of two hyper-sexual fox twins, one male and one female, basically being hired to cure the raccoon of his phobia. They break into his place and lock it after he unexpectedly comes in. After they end up playing with him to a point where he feels like his balls are two deflated balloons, they leave after being confident that they managed to turn something in his mind.
>>
File: 1471078974.ews_ears.jpg (240 KB, 909x1280)
240 KB
240 KB JPG
Did someone say unexpectedly sensitive areas edition?
>>
File: YES.png (547 KB, 460x405)
547 KB
547 KB PNG
>>4678395
>>
>>4678395
Well, it's nice to see that he hasn't moved on from Zootopia JUST yet, but I could just guess that he wanted a break to work on other stuff.
>>
>>4678385
I actually kinda like that premise, though I'd be curious about their motivations; who would have hired them? Is it really about the money, or do they consider themselves to be supplying a noble service and the pay is just a cherry on top?

Otherwise, you have my blessing to do it if you think the idea has legs.
>>
File: 1464195786976.jpg (10 KB, 257x247)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>4678395
>fucking with your lover
>in public
>on the job
>in a place where they could suffer serious career setbacks if you're found out

I will never understand this shit. "Thrill" my ass.
>>
>>4678337
>http://pastebin.com/zWYk5VVr
Well, for a start, the hypertext doesn't work on pastebin. And second person is popular in this age of greentext, but second person when the protagonist is female would tend to break immersion for a big chunk of the 4chan audience right from the start. I'd seriously consider rewriting to third person if I were you.

I don't think matted means what you think it means, unless this lioness is supposed to be a complete mess. To me it says she's completely failed at basic personal hygiene.

What are predator hybrid mutants?

And finally it seems like the tone shifted dramatically. At first it seemed like a typical romance before it swerved into... what, small penis humiliation? I mean, is this a story that's deliberately about that fetish? Because that is a thing. The humour only really came into it at the end with the one-liner about McHorn.

You've got half a romance and half a weird niche fetish story here with a tiny fragment of romance. Maybe I'm missing something here but I just don't get it.

(sorry, man, but you did ask for feedback)
>>
>>4678455
Bogo doesn't give a mouse-fart. As long as they don't allow their relationship to interfere with their work in the field.

What they're doing is no different than the usual "rough-housing" in the bullpen. See: Francine's birthday
>>
>"With that, I'm marking this story complete. I never intended this to be a full story, but merely a foundation and jumping off point for a story with a vampire Judy. And right now, I've got no idea what that story would even be."
Ahh, it's over… My sun… it's setting… It's dark, SO DARK…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4
>>
>>4678455
Why do bungee jump or play extreme sports? Some people get off on danger. Sometimes literally.
>>
>>4678476
I knew some people would be disappointed by it getting shelved, but I figure it's a lesser evil than some story getting lost in the shuffle as I tried to keep a half-dozen stories alive simultaneously.

I'll pick it up later. I'm too much of a VtM fanboy not to. But right now, Shadowbun and ARCF and Winter Snuggles are getting my attention.
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 347x333)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>4678333
If you love me you'll let me live in peace. Please understand that the black sheep can wear the golden fleece and hold a winning hand.
>>
>>4678450
I'm thinking that one of the raccoon's underworld friends did so on somewhat of a lark. And they volunteered some small amount that the foxes accepted, surprising the payers, because while shady the foxes have a twisted kind of altruistic motivation in mind. The foxes likely got offers to either trail or maybe intimidate Stoutwell from other criminals yet refused. This could be a point in the end of the story. They say something about how the raccoon is not just a good cop but also a good mammal and so it's a matter of fair play for them, to right the unfair play that the attacking fox back in Stoutwell's history did. The foxes are part of a family of old style gangsters with honor and morals, maybe.
>>
>>4678345
I remembered where I learnt about fletching.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Th6EOlLK0DA
About 22:00 minute mark is where he starts making arrows.

I love watching stuff like this.
>>
>>4678333
A black sheep boy revolves over canyons and waterfalls.
A black sheep boy dissolves in syringe or in shower stall.
He says "there's plenty of time to make you mine tonight,
there's plenty of time to make you mine."
He says "there's plenty of ways to know you're not dying, all right.
Hell, there's plenty of light still left in your eyes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx67oJcU5-Y&index=10&list=PLNIk2oK3lpqnLrDe4W3hXOnymiJuZeLE6
>>
>>4678493
>Winter Snuggles
And I love you for it.
Especially with how the last chapter ended.
>>
>>4678503
Bookmarking that for later - the rabbits in ARCF are about three quarters based on celts, so it looks like that'll be very useful.

>>4678507
Then you'll be glad to know that I'll be doing my best to make that ending a cliffhanger rather than a fade to black. But I can't promise anything - I've written smut and I've written romance but I've never tried to do a smut chapter for a long character-driven romance story before.
>>
File: solaire_2.jpg (64 KB, 758x424)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>4678493
it's ok I understand really, i'm a fan of WS, and you should work on the projects you want to, and those last words were top notch for an ending, so you can bet i'll be wait anxiously for your writings Boney!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipqqEFoJPL4
>>
>>4678514
Take as much time as you need to. I'm sure it will be perfect.
I'm usually not one for slow burns... But Winter Snuggles hit me way harder than any other WildeHopps romance fic. In a good way.
It's refreshing to see- especially since most WildeHopps fics tend to involve some kind of relationship drama or angst or interspecies prejudice or with one or both characters laid up in hospital beds.
>>
>>4677653
>>
>>4678464
The zig-zag attempt is that Nick is pretty solidly into smaller and easier to please lovers, but faced with someone larger and that physically requires work his smug facade crumbles. He doesn't just fail, but he basically gives up, even though he does manage to get his own rocks off. He then spurns the lioness and gets right back with Judy, being smug again without a second thought. It's basically an anti-romance kind of story. Nick gets on a character arc but doesn't follow it.

If it's only funny at the very end, then I guess it just doesn't work at all how it is.
>>
>>4678550
I agree, I wrote Winter Snuggles as a counterpoint to what I was sick of seeing in shipping fics. Ambiguity, will-they-won't-they, lack of communication, misunderstandings spiraling out of control when a simple conversation would resolve it... I did my best to do avoid all of those pitfalls of the slow romance.

It's not a perfect romance. Nick still has his hang-ups causing him to half-expect everything to go terribly wrong, and Judy can be a bit oversensitive about her relative lack of experience. But they're both aware of those flaws and do their best to account for them, both in themselves and in each other. That's how actual romance works, by people recognizing the flaws in their partners and deciding that the other person is worth it anyway.
>>
>>4678576
Nick is the face of the movie and about half the thread is gay for him. Making him the butt of the joke and painting him as a pathetic lover is, to put it mildly, a bold strategy.
>>
File: 1597533_Siden_zootopia.png (206 KB, 784x1000)
206 KB
206 KB PNG
>>4678589
You did a bang up job. I will go back and read Winter Snuggles many times long after you decide to be done with it.
>>
>>
>>4678502
Interesting. I like where you're taking the idea.

I'd note that any knowledge they'd have about the circumstances of Seth's assault should be left ambiguous, as it's not really something him or his friends like to go into detail about; but maybe you've already figured that was a given.

Also, the implication that another party tried getting them to either spy on or intimidate him is worthwhile exploring, as it is my intention with the current case to explore how the events at the end of the last story carries consequences, and that his actions still caught the attention of shady parties, regardless of the fact that the ZPD swept his name under the rug and handled the credit to Detective Atkins.
>>
File: incaseofhollow_3.gif (150 KB, 261x239)
150 KB
150 KB GIF
>>4678589
>I agree, I wrote Winter Snuggles as a counterpoint to what I was sick of seeing in shipping fics. Ambiguity, will-they-won't-they, lack of communication, misunderstandings spiraling out of control when a simple conversation would resolve it... I did my best to do avoid all of those pitfalls of the slow romance.
you are a ray of sunshine to a world cloaked by a veil of unnecessary drama
>>
>>4678589
You inspired how I try to write. I try to hit that sweet spot of comfy with just the right amount of drama. That very real friction that two people who love each other face when they grow closer. I also try to avoid those misunderstandings where one character walks off in a huff or anything like that. Winter Snuggles is so cozy and you're an amazing writer. Great job!
>>
>>4678601
At the same time, Nick cross-dressing, Nick being pranked, and other stuff that's goofy seem to work out. It's not that he couldn't please the protagonist. It's that he selfishly decides to just satisfy himself. So, he gets a comeuppance. It's not meant to be taken that seriously.

I'm probably going to shelve this, though. I've written similar things before, but this seems rather mean-spirited. Insulting comedy is still comedy, but my heart isn't in it.
>>
>>4678608
>>4678634
>>4678638
Thanks, guys. Seeing other people enjoy it and even take some of what I've said to heart is what makes all the effort worth it.
>>
>>4678628
Oh, yeah, as much as I want to write this, it feels like something that I should wait until you're done with the second story on. I probably would write this from the point of view of the foxes, and it would follow from them not knowing Stoutwell but turning down offers to hire them to mess with him. They tail him a bit, start to heavily emphasize with him, and then decide to help him in their twisted kind of way. Not just being hardcore with him, though in a tender way, but also warning him. I want to be really lewd. I also want to see what you do with the current story, very much.
>>
Which OCs are the most genuinely liked?
>>
File: 1470665496174.png (2.07 MB, 1422x827)
2.07 MB
2.07 MB PNG
>>4678601
>Nick is the face of the movie and about half the thread is gay for him.

Gay for Nick... Please anon, I can't see anything what could be so attractive. His smug face, gorgeous red fur, bushy hugable tail, sexy fox body.
Oh shit.
no.
NO
THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING
>>
File: 1468017161291.png (325 KB, 1381x715)
325 KB
325 KB PNG
>>4678701
I like almost all the OC's that show up in thread. They're usually pretty cutie, my favorites though are the Pack Streeters.
>>
>>4678731
Shouldn't Betty and Al be listed as nocturnal as well?
>>
>>4678601
>"half the thread is gay for him"
>Not "the whole thread is gay for him"
>>
>>4678682
>Oh, yeah, as much as I want to write this, it feels like something that I should wait until you're done with the second story on.

Very understandable, though I will warn you that this one is going to be longer than the last, so you might be holding out for a while.
But who knows; there are some developments I have planned midway through the story that might lead you to decide to just go ahead and write it, with the setting being between Case 1 and 2.

Now I really want to get chapter 2 done by the end of this weekend...

>>4678701
>"Which OCs are the most genuinely liked?"
>"Hmm. That's a tricky one."
>"Beaver? Ozzy? Stoutwe--"
>"No!"

It is hard for me to settle on my most liked, but I think lately I've been really digging Labjer's Aafiya Khalil.
Partly because I love tomboys, and women with that sort of robust eagerness that she displays.
But also because her failings at love is a very sympathetic and endearing quality to her; like with Calvin, you want to see her succeed and overcome.
>>
>>4678749
>Shouldn't Betty and Al be listed as nocturnal as well?
Wolves are most active at dawn and dusk, actually.
>>
>>4678781
C R E P U S C U L A R
>>
File: 1465704578502.png (159 KB, 1005x3382)
159 KB
159 KB PNG
>>4678731
This is just a friendly reminder that Remmy has now officially started daydreaming about being surrounded by cute, naked pred girls, marking his advancement to full on carnivore/predophile debauchery.
>>
>>4678840
I am 100% behind this, only good things can come from this.
>>
I'm torn between focusing on practicing with drawing zootopia stuff or writing. I'm practically a beginner at both.

I already have two ideas for a story coming from bursts of inspiration. Written rougly how the story will go.

For the drawing, I've already done some sketches. I need A LOT of work on that department though.
>>
File: 1465704578494.jpg (483 KB, 1497x960)
483 KB
483 KB JPG
>>4678840
Also that Charlie really took to snuggling up with sheep boy so much, she paid Pack Street's REAL alpha to shear him and make a comfy quilt from the wool, most likely without it being washed since it was on the sheep himself.

What would happen if Charlie is officially labeled a prey-ophile from someone outside the building?
>>
>>4678862
Beaten and gangraped by predators to reminder her that she's for pred dick only.
>>
>>4678840
>>4678862
I really don't like using the term "predophile". Don't we have something better? "Pred chaser" is kind of lame, but it sounds more natural to me. "Appetizer"?
>>
File: 1465704578491.jpg (386 KB, 1800x1800)
386 KB
386 KB JPG
>>4678862
Will the sheepdog decide to step up to the task, or will the vixen in the pasture claim her prey for her own?

It will truly be a battle for the ages THAT WILL HOPEFULLY NOT END IN A COP OUT THREESOME GUYS. PICK ONE AND ONLY ONE.*
*not really
>>
>>4678887
Remmy is for everybody
>>
>>4678862
>What would happen if Charlie is officially labeled a prey-ophile from someone outside the building?

Well I don't think Charlie would care, while Marty would probably blow a gasket.
Al would maybe be wary and discouraging of it, given his own emotional baggage on that sort of subject.
Not as sure about the rest; it would seem likel Ozzy and the Twins wouldn't care that much either, but it could be possible that they'd have their own hangups.
And Avo would just be a dick about it and try to equally tease Charlie and Remmy about it (with varying results).
>>
>>4678862
>Not cleaned
>"This part smells like bug burga."
>"And this part smells like mutton."
>Charlie smiles "And this part! Smells like a lonely night with Mr hoof..."
>Betty swipes the quilt away "Okay this is going in the wash."

>>4678862
Don't really know her place on the totem pole but I don't see her getting in much shit for it. Well Marty might throw angry words at her but he does that to everyone, unless its Ozzy, only soft kind words for Ozzy.
>>
File: 1468391650695.png (70 KB, 483x641)
70 KB
70 KB PNG
>>4678898
>>
>>4678913
Marty's sis is such a cutie, I can't see how she hasn't been snatched up by some lucky dude yet.
>>
File: 1465704578508 weaver.png (74 KB, 1078x952)
74 KB
74 KB PNG
>>4678898
That's okay I suppose. She's made use of that little bit of Remmy's leftover wool for another purpose.

>>4678895
>>4678898
I'm just wondering what pred-prey relationships stand in weaver's universe. Late Stake aside, would it be seen as perverse, even if it's not illegal?

Like Charlie most likely wouldn't give a fuck, but would she be seen as a sexual deviant, and might be fucked around with by less tolerant preds that aren't part of Al's (and probably Betty's) "pack"?
>>
File: 1466780600043.png (114 KB, 747x616)
114 KB
114 KB PNG
Marty's got no room to talk and he knows it.
>>
File: pie dad.jpg (96 KB, 936x913)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>
>>4678951
I would top and seed the Pie Fox.
>>
File: ylrS-dyd.jpg (24 KB, 480x480)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
do you think sequel should be about nick's past, or would that ruin him as an interesting character?
>>
File: 20160813131023_1.jpg (460 KB, 1920x1080)
460 KB
460 KB JPG
Smugfox went from hustling to heisting.

New Payday 2 masks. I wonder if Overkill watched zootopia and thought Nick would make a great heister.
>>
>>4678869
Meanwhile she starts criticising the plot.
>"Ah yes, the "rape them straight" cliché with a pred/play twist. Maybe you should talk about "breeding" me a bit, to try and ruin me for sheep"

And then she starts talking in doujinshi quotes.
>>
>>4677692
You mean Skye
>>
>>4678870
Stotter. After the pronking motion prey do when hunted by preds to show they're an easy catch (and thus probably not a good food source. But different purposes)
>>
File: A real man of a woman.png (51 KB, 1280x800)
51 KB
51 KB PNG
I hope we get to learn more about Avo, seems like a cool character.
>>
>>4679111
I REALLY want to know more about her. She's hardly been in any of the fics.
>>
File: A real woman of a man.png (51 KB, 1280x800)
51 KB
51 KB PNG
>>4679123
I wonder what Weaves will tell us.. we know next to nothing about Avo. They like candy, talking trash and is at the bottom of the 'pack' hierarchy.
>>
>>4679111
>>4679159
I really am hoping that this ends up with her being a her and getting a her insides filled with hot sheep spunk.
>>
File: whoops.png (35 KB, 1246x1536)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
>>4679206
Could go either way for me, I just wanna know more about them.
>>
>>4678898
>Mr Hoof
Remmy's gay?
>>
>>4679075
Hard to be sarcastic when you're screaming in pain, anon.
>>
>>4679241
Well Rex does feed him his meat on a regular basis... can't be 100% straight with him around.
>>
>>4678980
leave pie fox alone
>>
>>4679273
He needs all of his needy holes filled. It's natural.
>>
>>4677232
Shrek won best animated feature, I'm pretty sure thats what they're talking about
>>
>>4679071
What a shame about the whole "Game went to shit ages ago thanks to Overkill living up to their name and DLC everywhere"
>>
>>4679252
Are you doubting Charlie?
>>
>>4679355
I'm just saying schemey tricksters usually drop their smug exterior when things get out of hand
>>
File: 1468194419402.png (378 KB, 800x1644)
378 KB
378 KB PNG
>>4679111
>>4679159
A few have gotten an air of Avo being a particular sort of young, dumb, and edgy twenty-something. Lots of cynicism and snark on not a lot of experience or perspective.
>>
>>4679412
Oh, I guess that nobody gives a fuck about wanting to fuck prey
>>
>>4679437
Nah that's just Anneke and Wolter. Special cases of pure degeneracy.

I nominate them as /trash/ mascots
>>
>>4679412
That's a really nice catch there, I never thought of what age Avo was but that kinda fits pretty well.

Dang I love that Marty has his own spot on Al's shoulder...
>>
File: 1466718202914.png (96 KB, 586x611)
96 KB
96 KB PNG
>>4679456
>Marty has his own spot on Al's shoulder...

But Marty isn't the only one that's been there!
>>
>>4679467
That's true, if only Al wasn't still holding a torch for his fawn.. Oh well, Martini will find someone some day.
>>
>>4679456
So she's one of those "I know how the world works" young adults. Probably went to Politics 101 for a week, and never bothered following up.
>>
>>
>>4679446
We already have trashpanda for that
>>
>>4679484
Just make another pawsicle Nick fucks sake
>>
>>4679500
It is the colored version of this image
>>
>>4679541
Just make another pawsicle Nick fucks sake
>>
>>4676294
>>4676345
>>4676438
>>4677160
>>4677188
You're doing God's work CapperAnon. May you carry on 'til the light burns out.
>>
>>4679584
>>
>>4679594
You can make Judy one too, if she wants one
>>
>>4679610
>>
>>4678948
>I'm just wondering what pred-prey relationships stand in weaver's universe. Late Stake aside, would it be seen as perverse, even if it's not illegal?
I don't think Late Stake was about predators and prey hooking up for sex so much as it was about sex that emphasizes that boundary. The difference between an interracial couple and raceplay.
Them hooking up isn't so strange, but her making it all about his teeth and his claws and what a helpless little dumb bunny she is, that's the taboo.
>>
>>4679646
Seems like a girl being with a black guy because of the thrill of "maybe he'll burgle my apartment tonight"
>>
>>4679627
Yes I guess Max can have one too
>>
>>4679646
Yeah, that's why I don't like it that much. They only seem to hook up because of their fetishes.
>>
>>4679659
Also a little bit rapey. "Oh, he could tear me apart, I have to do exactly what he wants."
>>
File: Smooch.png (326 KB, 1000x554)
326 KB
326 KB PNG
>>4679673
>They only seem to hook up because of their fetishes.
I... wasn't that the entire subplot of the comic? That Nick's obviously in love with Judy but he's worried she's only into him for the fetish angle?
That was the point of the kiss at the end, and why a simple kiss had so much more impact than all the much more lewd stuff they'd done up to that point. It was because it finally confirmed to Nick that she cared about him for more than just "we're sexually compatible" and "you turn me on". That there was something else there between them after all.
>>
>>4675489
Those are some *severe* body issues in those opening paragraphs. Are you okay anon?
>>
>>4679159
>>4679227
oh my god why are you still clinging to the remmy is an unreliable narrator avo could still be a guy meme?
>>
>>4679685
link to the image?
>>
>>4679673
Well, not just because of it. But that was the point there. Weaver's other comics with them don't focus on that aspect.
>>
>>4679685
Can't remember, I've not read it since it first got made.
>>
>>4679692
Well ya, Remmy thought Charlie was a guy till he noticed her bits.
>>
File: Late Stake 19.png (509 KB, 800x1200)
509 KB
509 KB PNG
>>4679698
>>
>>4679714
>Well ya, Remmy thought Charlie was a guy till he noticed her bits.
For like, two fucking seconds?
>>
>>4676006
Allso, are you calculating in raw dollars or as percentage of cost / revenue? Because Blair Witch made an obscene amount on a budget of $0.
>>
File: wildehopps asleep.jpg (241 KB, 640x621)
241 KB
241 KB JPG
>work 12 hour shift
>get on /ztg/ first thing once home
love you guys
>>
>>4679745
ilu2bby
>>
>>4679745
You have poor priority management
>>
File: 1468803180600.jpg (190 KB, 1024x1087)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
>>4679745
love ya too
>>
>>4675213
>>
>>
File: tiwtlll epilogue.png (324 KB, 1542x890)
324 KB
324 KB PNG
>>
>>4679888
this shouldn't be that hot, but it is.
>>
>>4679888
Once the zootopian news network broadcast was over, the set almost instantly gets turned into a porn flick. That's why we see different male anchors every time and the same female one.
>>
File: 1471083980534.jpg (63 KB, 672x581)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>4679685

tfw no kissu kissu nick/judy toys.
>>
>>4679935
Have you read 100 Kisses?
>>
>>4679961

i dont read fanfics.
>>
File: let it go.jpg (145 KB, 1920x808)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
>>4679041
>sequel
>>
File: gotchu.jpg (164 KB, 1280x1305)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
>>4679041
Sequel will be about Judy relationship with Nick when she ditches him and gets pregnant with their friend Jack Savage before getting dumped. The message is that true love that Nick has for Judy will carry him through her abuses and the fact that she doesn't really love him.
>>
File: 1282534556091.jpg (168 KB, 430x539)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
>>4679041

Did getting to witness Nick's childhood trauma ruin him as a character? Nah. So long as the sequel isn't focused on his backstory to the detriment of all else, it'll be fine. At the very least, we do need some intel on his parents.
>>
File: 1469200572851.png (109 KB, 494x340)
109 KB
109 KB PNG
>>4680002
>>
>>4680010
They're not in a relationship though.
>>
Is the guy who requested his OC Simon the medic the other day around?
>>
>>4680007

good approach! i kind of want to see darker side of city, and then reveal it's not so bad there
>>
>>4680041
Something like Pack St?
>>
>>4680052

i dont read fanfics
>>
>>4680062
Feel free to head back to /co/ if you hate fanworks, friend.
>>
>>4680064

i dont read fanfics, not hate them.
>>
>>4680002
I hope it doesnt.
I have already enough from the horrible comic of S P R I N K A H.
We do not need it even in the Sequel
>>
>>4680062
How d'you feel about fancomics?
>>
File: 1470840744085.png (464 KB, 1117x1117)
464 KB
464 KB PNG
>>4680062
tldr prey has to live on prey neighborhood because it was cheaper and everything is beaten down and his neighbors are first shown to be 'assholes' to him, eventually warms up and understand how they work differently from a prey relationship
>>
>>4680084

i like some of them.

>>4680091

neat, thanks for the summary.
>>
File: 2e6.jpg (24 KB, 400x266)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>4680081

Well, Byron has gone on the record as saying that the sequel will "clarify the nature of their relationship." Whether that means they finally get officially shipped, remain close but platonic friends, or something in between, we will have to see.
>>
>>4680108
I mean, we're joking, but y'all saw how much of the first one had to get jettisoned as unworkable.
>>
File: download.jpg (257 KB, 1024x576)
257 KB
257 KB JPG
>>4680103
Probably just professional relationship and friends.

Though I'd find it hilarious if they went the whole movie the same of the investigation phase of the nighthowler flower capsules and in the end Nick and Judy were taking coffee and dropped something like:
>"It's been an year since we begun dating"
>"Huh? You're right, I guess this is the most 'couples-like' thing we've done."
>>
>>4680117

yes yes, sorry about brining that topic

as for the subject they should beat around the bush for the entire movie making the fangirls as flustered as possible.
>>
>>
>>4680160
>>
>>4680160

do zootopians need bras?
>>
>>4680167
>>
>>4680173
>>
File: ldnXg47.jpg (6 KB, 225x225)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>4680169

These are the questions of our time.
>>
>>4680176
>>
File: I'm glad you told me.png (540 KB, 663x503)
540 KB
540 KB PNG
So what part of the movie did you start shipping WildeHopps? Or maybe it was after several watches?
Maybe even after a few fanfictions or comics?

For me, it happened as Nick defended Judy from Bogo asking for her badge and the entirety of the gondola scene.
>>
>>4680169
Depends on the artist. I like 'em.
>>
>>4680180
>>
File: 1468089662924.jpg (712 KB, 1599x1200)
712 KB
712 KB JPG
>>4680184
>>
File: 2015predictions.png (656 KB, 1500x4100)
656 KB
656 KB PNG
>>4680181

>plot prediction
>>
>>4680189
>>
>>4680169
Probably not for supporting breasts, but I could see many females opting to wear some kind of sports bra to keep their nipples from chafing. Especially if they're nursing.
>>
File: 1468088907530.png (152 KB, 495x800)
152 KB
152 KB PNG
>>4680194
>>
File: 1468095409496.png (227 KB, 1000x866)
227 KB
227 KB PNG
>>4680202
>>
>>4680193
Eh?
>>
>>4680208
>>
File: she wants it.png (651 KB, 495x531)
651 KB
651 KB PNG
>I'll keep on making those new mistakes
>I'll keep on making them every day
>Those new mistakes
>>
>>
>>4680292
>standing on small chunks of ice as they float down a mammal-made river as a means of transit
What could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>4680181
I saw the teaser trailer on Christmas day...
That's when.

>>4680176
Would they really use the word 'skinny' dipping though?
>>
>Charlie and Betty get to talking.
>Charlie brags about sleeping with Remmy, and feeling up his thick wool.
>Tells Betty about his morning wood.
>Says she'll be sleeping with him again, because Remmy's so caring.
>Five minutes later, Betty finds her great-grandfather's sheep shears.
>Things are rusty as fuck.
>Grabs her own electric trimmer instead.
>Figures, if that fox-bitch wants some warm wool, she'll get some.
>Just not with Remmy attached.
>Half an hour later, she's trimmed the sheep, and returned to her apartment.
>'Sheep was probably getting off to it.' she thought, as she lay on her couch.
>Shuffling around, she tried to get comfortable.
>Letting out a huff, she stared at the ceiling, and she leered at the thought of Remmy, 'Scrawny little wannabite,'
>Sitting up, staring at the television, her mind continued its complaints, 'Could see that sheep-dick of his against those tacky shorts-'
>'He's probably a total predo, too- sick fuck probably wanted me to sheer him,'
>Her idle paws slowly undid her pants, and tugged them away enough to reveal her recently trimmed muff.
>'Stupid hung Remmy,' and she slowly rubbed along her folds.
>Laying back, she pinched at her clit and let out a soft growl, 'Probably let Charlie see his dick, too,'
>Shuffling her pants down her ankles, she spread her legs further, and slid two fingers into her slick snatch.
>'Probably gets off to-' her train of thought halted for a moment as she shuddered, and her footpaws curled,
>'Ugh, that was fast,' and she laid her head back and rested.
>Hours later, after Charlie left her apartment with her whool blanket in tow, Betty was ready to make her move.
>>
>>4680307
thats after the shave
>>
File: 1341713740407.jpg (52 KB, 526x300)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>4680292

>Anna and Elsa cosplaying elephants on the left
>>
>>4680338

...how new are you?
>>
>>4680320
You can do it Betty! I believe in your fighting spirit!
>>
>>4680320
Unf. Things that aren't WildeHopps lewds usually don't do anything for me, but unf.
>>
>>4680320
Accidental solo orgasms are the best solo orgasms
>>
>>4680320
Charlie matter-of-factly stating that she's slept with Remmy is totally a thing she would do.
>>
Has Pandanon posted lately? If he has I missed him. I don't think I've seen him since he got sick for like 2 weeks.
>>
>>4680292
>blubber chef
So aquatic mammals have a place in Zootopia? It's weird that we didn't see any. A major challenge in making this had to be the variety of animals in the world, which gives me a lot to look forward to in the future if the sequel happens. If they get ambitious it'll look like there's a population shift.
>>
>>4680444
I think the implication was that she slept next to him to cuddle his wool? Maybe?
Seeing as Betty implies that he was a slut for letting Charlie see his dick, which wouldn't make sense if they had sex.
>>
>>4680457

they purposedly avoided things like sea lions and seals.
>>
>>4680464
I meant outside of the lewd greentext. Just dropping that into the room entirely devoid of any context is totally a Charlie thing.
>>
>>4680457
>Cachalot below Tundra Town
>>
>>
File: hug_by_frava8-dacss17.jpg (91 KB, 872x960)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>
>>4680505
Well foxes are wanton sluts
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>4680538
>"Dad, what happens on my bed, in the shower, sometimes on the floor, and that one time in the back of your truck, is between me and Nick,"
>>
>>4680527
>>4680519

they are such great friends.
>>
>>4680546
tumblr link?
>>
>>4680538
>he's already pre-carrying her stuff when she arrives, his 6th sense told him to be ready to throw her out
>>
>>4680538

>he is more than a nigger, dad.

lol parallels!
>>
If you haven't been put down for the census, do so now!

If you're holding out posting because you don't have an image, ask an anon if they'd be willing to do one for you, or try your own hand at it!

http://ztgcensus.tumblr.com/submit
>>
File: 41dhk9xEPCL._SY450_.jpg (16 KB, 303x450)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
a bit chubby.
>>
>>4680600
I think they are supposed to be in Judy's apartment, with Stu bring some of her stuff from Bunntburrow.
>>
>>4680446
If I remember correctly he was around the threads these days, making his entry for TT
>>
>>4680538
If this deleted scene had been in the final cut...
>>
>>4680723
If from all those blueberry pies he gets from Gideon after he showed that pie fox a night of raunchy hardcore anal loving.
>>
>>4680723
More cushion for the cucking.
>>
File: 1463805104071.png (83 KB, 488x698)
83 KB
83 KB PNG
we are not gonna make it to 251
>>
File: Judy the Ripper.png (378 KB, 1000x1985)
378 KB
378 KB PNG
>>4680953
What's so wrong about that?
>>
>>4680953
Never fear
>>
>>4680973
>>
>>4680969
not much, just felt like doomposting
>>
>>4680977
>>
>>4680989
>>
>>4680982
>doomposting
>>
>>4680996
>>
>>4681000
>>
File: 1466882335172.png (140 KB, 700x735)
140 KB
140 KB PNG
>>
File: 1462839852582.jpg (128 KB, 1088x1415)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>
>>
File: WildeSkies1.png (589 KB, 2000x1013)
589 KB
589 KB PNG
>>4681018
>>
>>
HOW CAN YOU LOVE HER IF YOU WON'T EAT HER PUPS
>>
File: WildeSkies2.jpg (316 KB, 1117x3900)
316 KB
316 KB JPG
>>4681031
>>
File: WildeSkies3.jpg (262 KB, 1117x3373)
262 KB
262 KB JPG
>>4681039
>>
File: 1470622821478.png (173 KB, 567x567)
173 KB
173 KB PNG
>>
File: WildeSkies4.jpg (206 KB, 1973x2064)
206 KB
206 KB JPG
>>4681043
>>
File: zoot react (6).png (792 KB, 472x790)
792 KB
792 KB PNG
There's nothing to fear except for this 7.
>>
File: WildeSkies5.jpg (393 KB, 1117x4468)
393 KB
393 KB JPG
>>4681047
>>
File: 1470536012692.png (240 KB, 458x607)
240 KB
240 KB PNG
>>
File: WildeSkies6.png (218 KB, 1117x1478)
218 KB
218 KB PNG
>>4681056
>>
File: 1470624938498.jpg (48 KB, 800x710)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>4681036
>>
File: WildeSkies7.png (949 KB, 1117x2847)
949 KB
949 KB PNG
>>4681059
>>
File: 1463142330010.jpg (278 KB, 1024x768)
278 KB
278 KB JPG
>>
>>4679961
Yeh.
>>
File: 1469566260417.jpg (605 KB, 2560x1440)
605 KB
605 KB JPG
>>4681057
>>
File: WildeSkies8End.png (468 KB, 1117x2219)
468 KB
468 KB PNG
>>4681064
>>
>>
File: 1463805620100.png (523 KB, 1113x1000)
523 KB
523 KB PNG
>>
>>4681071
>>4681064
>>4681056
>>4681047
>>4681043
>>4681039
>>4681031
At least post the updated version:

http://www.ztarchive.com/trash/thread/4440902/4440902.html#p4447558
>>
File: 1466882302274.png (196 KB, 750x750)
196 KB
196 KB PNG
>>
File: 1462466392957.jpg (147 KB, 1024x968)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
>>
File: 1465259987974.jpg (39 KB, 428x602)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>4678395
Oh, I like that. I like anything Zootopia from EWS in general.

But seriously, I really really like this.
>>
>>4681083
Huh. I could've sworn it was.
>>
Reminder that Judy is a silly bun
>>
File: 1467778770659.png (846 KB, 600x1180)
846 KB
846 KB PNG
>>4681093
>>
>>4681109
He's sexually assaulting her anon
He should be put on a register
>>
>>4681115
Imgur one has gutted graphics and the boxes on the first panel has confusing dialogue
>>
>>
File: 1466798168503.png (485 KB, 811x811)
485 KB
485 KB PNG
>>4681123
later that night
>>
>>4681136
I'd even checked to make sure that the page 2 dialogue correction was in place but I obviously I fucked it up. Thanks, Anon. Replaced.
>>
>>4681165
and then
>>
>>4681182
followed by
>>
>>4681204
and then the cuddles
>>
>>4681215
the morning after
>>
File: 1466315248790.png (379 KB, 1200x1565)
379 KB
379 KB PNG
>>4681241
later in the week meating the family
>>
YOU GET TO GO TO ZOOTOPIA AND BE WITH EITHER NICK OR JUDY AS THE ANIMAL OF YOUR CHOICE

BUT YOU MUST TRAP THE SOUL OF THE ONE YOU DIDN'T CHOOSE IN YOUR MIND, WHERE THEY CAN'T DO ANYTHING OR INFLUENCE YOUR ACTIONS, JUST WATCH WHAT YOU DO AND TALK TO YOU
>>
File: 1466315283376.png (327 KB, 1200x1327)
327 KB
327 KB PNG
>>4681250
>>
File: naamloos.png (82 KB, 901x618)
82 KB
82 KB PNG
>>4681259
>>
>>4680320
>Catching Charlie as she passed the stairs, Betty's voice was low, "You're sleeping in your own place tonight?"
>She knew that Charlie knew it wasn't a question, and responded by pulling the blanket closer and nodding.
>'Cute fox,' she thought, 'Too cute,'
>Giving a grunt, Betty returned to her apartment, and grabbed her electric razer.
>It wouldn't hurt to slim down her fur- bring out her natural femanine curves.
>Stepping into her six-by-six bathroom, she twisted the shower knob and it rained hot water.
>'Sheep like that shit, right?' she asked herself, looking in the mirror-
>Matting her fur down to remind herself where her curves were.
>'Shower first, then shave,' she decided, and stripped herself bare.
>Kicking her clothes into a corner, she stepped into the pouring water, and let it soak down her fur.
>Grabbing a bottle of cheap shampoo-conditioner mix, she quickly lathered her body and rinced-
>The whole process taking under five minutes.
>Sitting down, resting her back against the shower wall, she let her mind wander.
>'Wannabite's probably sheered the rest of that whool off,' and her mind idly pictured it.
>His flaccid cock, half as thick as her wrist, hanging between his thighs-
>She brought a paw to her mouth, sliding her fingers along her tongue.
>'Bet he's just a shower- no way he could fuck any sheep with that thing,' and she quickly brought her paw from her mouth to his lower lips, slipping two fingers in.
>'No wonder he's hanging around preds and eating meat,'
>Sliding them in, and pulling upwards, her mouth twitched into a smile.
>'No sheep could handle that-' and she pulled her fingers back, just to the edge of her opening.
>'Big, prey dick,' and she glided them back in, her pads rubbing lightly on her g-spot.
>Her legs tensed for a moment, and immediately she forced her slick, padded paw against her pelvis, and she let out a quick breath.
>Again, she pulled her paw out, only to quickly slam it back in, and hammer against her g-spot.
>>
File: 214354652142314.png (82 KB, 901x618)
82 KB
82 KB PNG
>>4681263
>>
File: 1468816413730.png (441 KB, 1085x932)
441 KB
441 KB PNG
>>4681268
meeting more family
>>
>>4681181
http://desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/trash/image/1470/05/1470050168291.png

You mean this one?
>>
File: 1468877913363.jpg (497 KB, 675x987)
497 KB
497 KB JPG
>>4681283
>>
>>4681290
Yeah, that one. I made sure to pick that one up, though, considering I'm the one who mentioned it to the artist in the first place.
>>
File: 1469950247415.jpg (714 KB, 1280x1303)
714 KB
714 KB JPG
>>
File: NickJudyThighjob.png (280 KB, 800x800)
280 KB
280 KB PNG
>>
>Pg 10
>250 images

Good work, lads. Time for a new thread.
>>
>>4681165
>5 fingers

REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>4681348
nah lets let it fall and we can be free
>>
>>4681365
Back then I didn't care much about Zootopia. If I had to draw her foot I'd draw pawpads. Still not as bad as ring on the wrong hand.
>>
>>4681266
>'Probably hasn't been laid in weeks with an attitude like that,' she thought with a small, twitching grin.
>Her paw was working a constant rhythm now, and her body gave a slight jerk every time she hammered in.
>'Pent-up, hung like a fucking-' and she could feel herself on the edge.
>Taking a deep, she shifted herself in the corner, and laid further back.
>She was on her back now, the water pouring down her ample chest and face.
>Laying a knee against the wall, and another on the shower floor, she quickened her pace.
>'Bet he jerks it every fucking day,' and her hips started to follow with the rhythm- pulling back when her paw squeeze in.
>'Probably cums like a wolf with a pair that big,' and her breathing soon hitched.
>Letting out a fevered groan, her hips jerked off of the floor, but she continued to pound away.
>The sound of slapping wet fur met her ears, as she pushed herself past the brink.
>Her free paw quickly started groping her breasts, as her orgasm rolled in.
>Letting out a short, quickly clamped scream, she was forcing in-and-out haggard gasps as her body shuddered.
>She felt an intense warthm on the paw resting between her legs-
>She hand't squirted since highschool.
>She was too tired at the moment to form any coherant thoughts.
>Kicking up a footpaw, she turned off the shower, and took a few minutes to rest.
>>
>>4681370
But anon, we are here by choice!
Only the weak of will feel it as a prison!
>>
>>4681446
>>
>>4680101
aw shit, the table cloth's on fire
>>
>>4680588
http://wynnposts.tumblr.com/

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.