[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trash/ - Off-Topic
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 45 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]




File: This may knot end well.png (2.21 MB, 2048x2048)
2.21 MB
2.21 MB PNG
/ZTG/ - Zootopia General: As Is Tradition Edition

Pastebin: pastebin.com/iYDU8g2T
Booru: zoo.booru.org
Thread journal Backup: pastebin.com/GiLL5kAS
ZTG Creator List: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19heSY9BvV3t0qPa2XJa6q2n7ywyl1Yhckzc1Db-aGF4

Archives: www.ztarchive.com / desuarchive.org
Previous thread: http://www.ztarchive.com/trash/thread/27114212
Previous thread: https://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/27114212

Current TT: Holiday Seasons!
Previous TT Theme: Tribes & Traditions (Late subs are cool!)
More information on TT: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14sf_QBuL4E6S11se28Xl9Sp3ohgnrhGYE4SchwSUQjY
TT Archive: t3event.tumblr.com
TT Pastebin: pastebin.com/gudYsYHL
>>
File: 1575751335458.png (949 KB, 667x1071)
949 KB
949 KB PNG
First for gay
>>
File: gay.png (365 KB, 896x965)
365 KB
365 KB PNG
Second for gay
>>
>>27143971
I hate this dialog with a fiery passion.
Also, the line work makes it look like he has bimbo lips
>>
File: 1575691889380.png (38 KB, 793x664)
38 KB
38 KB PNG
Third for gay
>>
>>27144042
I hope Anonymous is doing good.
>>
>>
>>27144129
>tfw you feel you're too old to get the attention of a nineteen year old
>>
File: gays.png (895 KB, 1183x1047)
895 KB
895 KB PNG
eighth, for lesbian
>>
good night, all
let me know what to greentext tomorrow
>>
>>27144521
Nick and Finnick enjoying a nice drink together like old times. And good night Anon, be warm.
>>
>>27144055
Does binging on video games to avoid thinking about my responsibilities count as doing good
>>
>>27144713
I sure hope so, cause that's what I'm doing.
>>
>>27144713
if theres not much you can be doing at any given moment for those responsibilities, sometimes just having time pass unchecked is a blessing in and of itself
hang in there anons
>>
File: pastewolf.png (601 KB, 2000x2000)
601 KB
601 KB PNG
>>
>>27144907
That's so damn cute!
>>
>>27144907
The style is so very familiar but I just can't place it. Still, a very cute doggo and bunner you have there.
>>
>>27144907
10/10

>>27145004
That's Mint
>>
>>27145011
Mint! Thank you Anon, been too damn long!
>>
>>27144907
Glad to see you back!
>>
File: dogpeek.png (283 KB, 2000x2000)
283 KB
283 KB PNG
>>27144944
>>27145004
>>27145011
>>27145024
>>27145094
>>
>>27145148
Are you a wolfy now? Tis cute.
>>
>>27145148
Who's the character your wolf is with so booruanon can tag properly?
>>
>>27144907
OJ art and a Mint drop tonight
Nice
>>27145148
We see you, come out
We wanna call you CUTE
>>
>>27145300
looks like pastebunanon if the filename is anything to go off of
>>
File: 1550894063742.png (419 KB, 774x801)
419 KB
419 KB PNG
>>27144129
>>
File: smile.png (379 KB, 2000x2000)
379 KB
379 KB PNG
>>27145280
>>27145305
>>
>>27145436
You have a name for the pupper or will just Mint do?
>>
>>27145404
Remmy is for Betty
>>
>>27145442
dunno
>>
>>27145506
Mint is is then, I hereby dub the Blorf 9,
>>
>>27144515
>>
>>27145436
CUTE
now you have to roll on the judy chart for his size, obviously
>>
>>27145728
Try searching the booru for lost work, https://zoo.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=4533
>>
Every day twitter teaches me new and fascinating things, like permavore, and now i cant help but wonder if people here are into that
>>
Is the discord still open to newcomers? And if it's the case, who can I contact?
>>
>>27145404
I want these two to make fuck badly
>>
>>27145962
Don't have to ask, here's the link
https://discord.gg/eHB767w
>>
>>27146229
assuming not since they showed up in the big one
>>
File: remmy_betty by Mangneto.png (542 KB, 1098x888)
542 KB
542 KB PNG
To: Weaver
re: bday
>>
>>27146311
What goes on in the server?
>>
>>27146340
Faggotry.
>>
>>27146340
shitposting, general furry artposting, blogposting
its a discord, not particularly for zoot, with a lot of people who like zoot
the discord and thread are a venn diagram
the best way to use them is
w̶h̶i̶c̶h̶e̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶w̶a̶y̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶f̶e̶e̶l̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶w̶h̶i̶l̶e̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶d̶i̶c̶k̶ ̶w̶a̶g̶g̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶t̶e̶s̶t̶s̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶t̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶a̶y̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶d̶o̶
>>
File: Have a comfy day.png (543 KB, 1669x1753)
543 KB
543 KB PNG
>>27146328
Nice! I didn't know it was the weave's birthday! If you're out there Weaver, happy birthday. You're a rad duder.
>>
>>27146340
It's really not worth your time unless you're prepared to be somebody's sycophant
>>
>>27146328
Kiss her while she still has the cig in her mouth, Remmy, it's the ultimate power move.
>>
>>27146392
Anon you must have been taught a very warped definition of friendship growing up
I pity you
>>
>>27146444
Please enlighten me on why you think I'm wrong for not thinking the server is worth somebody's time
>>
>>27146468
Probably more the part where you think being a sycophant is required, less the part where you think it's not for everyone
>>
File: joinasyourownrisk.png (131 KB, 500x500)
131 KB
131 KB PNG
>>27146229
>>
>>27146468
If you think being a sycophant is the only way to find a place in a community? My advice is to take a a look at growing a personality and not childishly lashing out at others for not experiencing your personal shortcomings in creating and enjoying friendships online
>>
>>27146328
This is good
>>
>>27146328
>>
>>27146607
Who-hoa black remmy, ram a lamb.
good shit
>>
>>27146526
>>27146545
Right. In that case, feel free to join the server. Just don't engage in wrongthink or you'll be excommunicated without question
>>
>>27146529
You're a cool duder for running the Arma detection program for us Jons,
>>
>>27146651
muh cub porn and racial epithets, drat and blast
how will i survive
>>
>>27146675
Don't worry, the trannies will kill themselves off eventually and the fandom will be better for it.
>>
>>27146705
what a convincing argument for the quality of your company and unfairness those mean internet furries showed you in not appreciating it
>>
>>27146730
Go to bed, Sasha.
>>
>>27146748
everyone who calls out my pathetic fixations is one person
keep telling yourself this anon it makes the mean voices easier to shut out
or it would, if you would just stop inviting them by showing your hand every time
go get therapy or start paying everyone here by the hour
>>
>>27146781
Ok boomer.
>>
>>27146792
quake was a good game
go to bed zoomer
>>
>>27146651
>These people are overly-sensitive and too politically correct, and will clamp down on people like me, whose only crime is having a dissenting opinion! A mere polite disagreement and I've been censured!
>>27146705
>here's some slurs, hope you kill yourself
Wow people rarely tell on themselves that fucking quickly
This is like all those "I got banned for no reason!!" complaints about online games and then the developer posts their chat history and it's just twelve pages of ranting about killing jews
>>
>>27146838
Niggers
>>
>>27146328
10/10
>>
>>27146838
It's only ever one guy
Every time discord's brought up in any capacity, there he is
And he thinks it generates ill will between people who don't give a fuck about social media and people with the time to run a blog
Not the guy who's rolling around in shit every time the topic floats by to convince each group of the other's degeneracy
Give him ten minutes of unhumored posting and he'll just degenerate into screaming trannies! trannies! until he decides it's time to go jerk off again
>>
>>27146912
>It's only ever one guy
>>27146781
>>
>"thread hates discord reeeeee"
>the only thing people are annoyed at is the autistic screeching
same as it ever was
same as it ever was
>>
>>27146928
I was thinking the same thing. Arma's server has plenty of assholes in it, let's not be too generous and say there's only one guy willing to stir up shit.
>>
File: dont.jpg (56 KB, 640x480)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>27146379
anons...
>>
>>27146328
Yes!!!!
Happy birthday weaver
>>
File: goodnight.png (493 KB, 2560x1357)
493 KB
493 KB PNG
>>
>>27147213
sleep tight
>>
>>27146328
>>27146607
>Betty ends up wearing Remmy's shirts everytime she stays over his apartment
I support this headcanon. Also, happy birthday weavs!
>>
>>27146936
The thread has to stand the discord since people didn't nip the bus at the start. The discord(s) cabal on the other hand fucking hates the thread with every fiber of it's being and will constantly trash talk the thread over whatever anon posted while circlejerking. Then they'll post on the thread, raid it, ruin five threads then give a slap on the wrist to whoever did it while acting like were buds because ccs post there while inviting non-ztg people who hate zoot/ztg/ but still go there
>>
>>27147936
Complicated affairs.
>>
>>27147936
okay
>>
>>27147955
Not really, I wish you guys would take your false sense of camaderie with the threads and shove it. It always pop up when you want to hound someone like Ryz or gather goodwill like this discord dickfighting with Arma discord, it's so obvious and so tiring after time and time again. Follow Chumpy great wisdom and just say you don't need the thread because the discord has everyone that is cool and please stop raiding us every time there is an issue on the discord(s). Please.
>>
>>
>>27147936
>>27147982
I have literally not seen the discord even mention the thread in months. You oughta calm down and lay off the percs.
>>
>>
>>27147982
Dude, Ive never even been to the discords, I dont know why the fuck people are so upset.
And it cant be that simple if people have to wright mini essays on it.
>>
>>
File: 1462333033892.png (232 KB, 508x810)
232 KB
232 KB PNG
is it okay for judy to have tity
>>
>>27148083
No, it's heresy.
>>
>>
File: 1553367019623.jpg (552 KB, 1062x1568)
552 KB
552 KB JPG
>>27148090
is it okay for charlie to have the tity
>>
>>
>>
>>27148102
No one really cares about Charlie, so I guess it's okay.
>>
File: 1468317917529.png (1.06 MB, 1015x1400)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB PNG
>>
File: SleepyScientistStuff.png (1.52 MB, 1000x1333)
1.52 MB
1.52 MB PNG
>>27148083
Of course.
>>27148090
(pic)
>>
>>27148105
>>27148108
Some of Freckles best
>>
File: 1492975458456.png (882 KB, 2000x2500)
882 KB
882 KB PNG
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: magic.png (726 KB, 1368x1080)
726 KB
726 KB PNG
>>
>>27147982
I like that you think raids come from named discord users and not anonymous shitstirrers or the "trannies kill yourselves" guy
Three long-missing CCs had content encouraged to be brought to thread in one night by discord users is why it even became a subject
We got that art here because they said we would like to see it
Maybe you don't want to hang out with Labger, OJ, or Mint, but if you want to get in a pissing match because we got to see their art, kindly, fuck off
>>
Wouldn't suppose anyone here has been needing a voice actor for a project? I'm mostly bored, but I haven't done voice work in a while.
>>
>>27148508
you might try looking into the pack street project and seeing if they still need voices, it's non ztg though
>>
>>27148108
What?
Her nipples aren't even leaking..
>>
File: 1468797498010.jpg (31 KB, 400x530)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>
>>
File: Hoppses.png (626 KB, 607x618)
626 KB
626 KB PNG
>>27148634
Looks like Bonnie shrank a bit?
>>
>>27148497
Now, I don't speak for anyone but myself and I also don't like the "trannies kill yourselves" guy, but if CCs have to be "encouraged" to post art here instead of choosing to do so by their own volition, why would I want to hang out with them since it seems they don't want to hang out with us? If an artist stops drawing for the threads, are they still thread CCs? Are they going to stay? Are they just offsite artists now?

I'm not really sure what your post is trying to convey, but it feels like you're saying we should be grateful that the Discord decided to share art with the thread, which shouldn't be an issue in the first place if it's a discord for /ztg/.

Sorry if I'm misunderstanding your post, nothing you said gives favor to the discord.
>>
>>27148681
Not even engaging this amount of disingenuous reach
Fuck off with the pissing matches
Enjoy the art
Fuck's so broken with you that you're not capable of doing that
>>
>>27148681
their size is pretty inconsistant throughout the movie
sometimes they are same size sometimes Stu is obviously higher.

And not just compared to eachother but to Judy. At the train boarding scene they both seem to be smaller than Judy, but later at the scene of Gideon arriving with pies, Stu seems to be taller than her.

Only explination is that animaters often cheat with height by making a character not touch the ground in order to make his visible model take up more space on the screen
>>
>>27148714
Okay then. Have a good day, I guess.
>>
>>27148721
sorry, meant to reply to >>27148676
>>
>>27148634
best bun couple
>>
File: Ottertons.webm (673 KB, 638x768)
673 KB
673 KB WEBM
>>27148741
>best bun couple
But not best couple
>>
>>27148771
>>27148771
Get you a spouse who looks at you like the Ottertons look at each other
>>
>>27148771
>best couple
And yet Mrs. Otterton never disclosed that her husband was a regular at The Mystic Spring Oasis or that at the time of his disappearance he was heading to Mr. Big.
Clearly, she didn't know, because her husband kept it all a secret to her. Mrs. Otterton deserves a better husband.
>>
>>27148830
Her husband does flowers for the mafia, I'm going to assume intricately aware of schedules and private life details. I think keeping her in the dark isn't unreasonable.
The fact he didn't tell her probably spared her as a target from Bellwether's cleanup too. Would you tell a detective about the nudist club you hang out at with your husband in her shoes?
She obviously had to fight to get seen, and they hadn't even done cursory interviews to get a case file started. She got put on the backburner and was carted away from the investigation as quickly as she got in. I doubt she didn't know about the springs, she just probably didn't find it relevant in the few minutes she had to talk to Judy before judy became pretty much back-to-back unavailable chasing her own leads.
>>
File: Bunnilingus ut.jpg (619 KB, 2018x1942)
619 KB
619 KB JPG
https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/64170049
>>
>>27148914
>どーしたのよ ニック~いつもなめてるでしょ~
>ヒック
>ヒック
Judy: What's wrooong, Nick? You're always givin' me licks, right? (TN: "nameru" can both mean "to lick something" AND "to make light of/make fun of something"; she means it in both cases here)
*hicc*
>酔ってます
DRUNK
>グイグイ
SFX: gui gui (Judy shoving his face into her crotch)
>いつも、なめ・・・!??
Nick: Always giving you l-...!??
>がんばれワイルド
Artist of this comic: Good luck, Wilde
>>
>>27148893
> Would you tell a detective about the nudist club you hang out at with your husband in her shoes?
Yes!. I mean she went in at the ZPD every day in those 2 weeks he was gone. Why in the world, would you withhold any information at all, especially if you're that desperate?

> She obviously had to fight to get seen, and they hadn't even done cursory interviews to get a case file started
Considering the high profile of the Missing Mammal case, it would have made no sense that she was just arbitrarily carted away. No, she was definitely interrogated. There was a case file, even with a jam-cam foto in it of his last known location. Someone did spend time on the case until they didn't have any more to go on.
>>
File: 1576284547974.png (561 KB, 1953x2395)
561 KB
561 KB PNG
>>27148112
I love Charlie, anon. How dare you
>>
>>27148893
> Her husband does flowers for the mafia, I'm going to assume intricately aware of schedules and private life details.
You know, if this alone doesn't make him bad husband material, I don't know what does. I wonder how many killings he's been a witness to? Maybe he even had to make funeral flowers to these victims.
>>
>>27149110
Wow, how does it feel having such horrible taste? I bet you like vore too.
>>
>>27149132
Anon, there's plenty of people who have incredibly arbitrary ties to the mafia, from being a tailor for some members who like your store, to the owner of a diner who knows nothing of the inner workings of their business besides knowing general facts about the mob itself. I think it's fair to say that Mr. Otterton just talks to Mr. Big about selling flowers to him. He probably has sold flowers for many funerals, but he would've had to do that anyway without Mr. Big, and he hardly killed any of these mammals himself.
>>
>>27149110
Didn't you sacrifice your Charlie for a piss stone?
>>
>>27149156
Liking Charlie is not synonymous to liking vore. I would applaud your ability to jump through mental hoops to get to that conclusion, but you're obviously in need of serious help so I won't give you that.
>>
>>27149189
It was a joke about Famished, who drew that picture and likes both Charlie and Vore.

Are you alright, anon? Am I being punked?
>>
>>27149165
>I think it's fair to say that Mr. Otterton just talks to Mr. Big about selling flowers to him.
And yet he can't mention this to his wife?
> He hardly killed any of these mammals himself.
No, but it does make him accessory before/after the fact if he knows anything about it, but doesn't report it.
>>
>>27149209
Nah, I just wanted to reply in a way that Charlie would but trying to sound like it's someone else defending her
>>
>>27149236
Yeah, but it's not that simple. If he were to report it, the mob would go after his family. He might have a comfy agreement with them, but he is just as capable of becoming their victim as anyone else.
>>
>>27149306
Well, all I really wanted to say is, that if the Ottertons relationship was dependent on Mr. Otterton keeping secrets, then they can't possibly be "Best Couple". Bonnie and Stu have them beat by miles, at this point. Hell, even Bucky and Pronk can best them.
>>
>"Them" as in plural, not just one
>>
>>27149548
i keep secrets from loved ones all the time
you don't love someone less just because you have private business
>>27149561
>them as in gender nondescript, leaving the doors wide open for bi remmy
the more salacious and exciting possibility, anon
>>
>>27149548
In that case, then Al and Velvet aren't the best either since Al is always trying (and failing) to hide shit from Velvet. She still trusts that he has a good reason for it, though. Keeping secrets isn't safe for relationships in most cases, but I think for the Ottertons, this case is special enough to reconsider. He's only withholding information to make sure his family doesn't become a blood stain.
>>
>>27148714
Bruh, you might have an actual neurological issue
>>
>>27149561
Damn, look at Remmy in that alpha stance. Watch out, Al. He's coming for your girl.
>>
>>27149635
Sure buddy
Keep jumping at shadows and thinking you're the rational one
Now if you don't mind, we've moved on from your anxieties
>>
>>27149678
You're lunging at an anon for voicing his opinion after lunging at me for pointing out how the discord will tirelessly drag their dirt to the thread time and time again. Hell, even yourself sound funnily enough pointing out how much of a work is to get said CCs to post stuff here and that we should be thankful for it.
>>
>>27149722
nigga let it go
>>
File: Question-mark.jpg (72 KB, 1000x1000)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
What's a good example of some "lean" predator species? Ones that would look like a lean/thin person if anthroed?
>>
>>27149722
Get a therapist dude nobody cares
>>
>>27149742
Nah, I like to rub the story of these threads every time you guys try to paint yourself or poor chumpy and canidae as divine saints bullied by the evil threadgoers. It's funny and free.
>>
>>27149722
If you think it's discord regulars who "drag dirt" into the threads you're dumber than you're trying to look. How many (you)s from how many people do you really need, Anon?
>>
>>27149757
>It's funny

I think you need to get a better sense of humor
>>
>>27149769
/trash/ does not absolve you from having to lurk the fuck more.
>>
File: fucking discord.jpg (43 KB, 500x680)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>27149771
>shits up the thread, by own admission, repeatedly and tirelessly
>WHY IS THE THREAD SHIT DISCORD RUINS EVERYTHING
>>
File: bvwwX.jpg (26 KB, 479x358)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>27149780
>Discord keeps bringing scanless shit and arma shit mistakenly believing people havent told arma to fuck off since he became le epic cub guy and that theyll finally be able to drve them away, running 4 threads in a row trying
>Please do not say anything about discord being bad you'll ruin the thread
>>
>>27149771
I'll never stop being disappointed in anons who think it's a discord problem when we've got people like this just outing themselves every time as creating drama for drama's sake out of boredom and the need to troll because apparently just coming here and posting fucking zootopia isn't good enough.
>>27149810
Nigger do you really think the people who cried on discord are the people who decided to turn it into a weeklong parade here? They got the fuck over it there, you retards ate this shit-weak trolling up for days on end.
>>
>>27149838
It shouldn't have been brought here at all, tumor.
>>
>>27149849
Then don't react to it retard
Grow the fuck up
>>
>>27149857
I don't, but your absolution of Discord is what forces me to post a counter-argument.
>>
>>27149849
Beaten to the punch but all I was going to do was call you a retard again and tell you to fuck off anyway.
Fuck off, retard. It's brought here because you have no goddamn self-control and will bitch about this shit for weeks after the initial leaking. The discord doesn't give a fuck about the state of the thread. If you think there's goddamn masterminds over there plotting to fuck up your hidden board furry thread, you need some goddamn medication. They dealt with their disruption and moved on. They probably haven't even talked about the motherfucker since kicking him out, and here you are how the fuck long after?
You're either retarded or actively trolling. That's all you're going to get out of me anymore on this bullshit.
>Fuck off
>Retard
>>
File: latest.png (167 KB, 257x262)
167 KB
167 KB PNG
>>27149752
Probably cheetahs (except Clawhauser)
>>
>>27149923
>That's all you're going to get out of me anymore on this bullshit.
Does this mean you'll finally shut the fuck up? God damn.
>>
>>27149943
nigga let it go
>>
>>27149951
Nigga, don't call me nigga.
>>
>>27149752
Maned wolves
>>
>>27149923
... how is their disruption here not affecting them at all supports your point? That's literally why the not raiding thread rule was put in place back with Ryz. I don't want to really get you worked up any more than you already are, so let me say just this: I don't care whatever RP or LARP you guys have about shitting this place and later trying to say "finally some content, graciously reposted here by zootrash" as the previous shitting never existed, feel free to do that all day. But if you really get this up by people calling it out, try to just not outright deny it as someone will probably call you out. If not me whoever cares enough to.
>>
>>27150000
nigga let it go
>>
>>27150007
Nigga let it go
>>
>>27150031
for just 2 cents a day, this nigga can let it go
>>
>>27149752
>>27149983

Maned wolves are full of lank and 2long4setting
>>
>>27150048
Niggas hate him, he learned to let it go just by using this one dumb trick. Find out how now.
>>
>>27150092
>>27150048
>>27150031
>>27150007
im accepting nigga let it go as the swiper no swiping for autism
>>
>>
>>27150135
Nigga let it go
>>
>>27150167
nigga let it go
>>
>>27150187
nigga let it go
>>
Sounds more like this thread has turned into a Frozen sing along than a Discord shitpost.
>>
>>27150273
Actually, we're quoting Bogo if he were voiced by Samuel L. Jackson.
>>
>>27150305
Let it go motherfucker
>>
>>27150347
Let it the fuck go
>>
File: lmfao.png (439 KB, 542x471)
439 KB
439 KB PNG
Holy shit I just caught up some sweet zoot drama,
you know that crazy guy called AlbineFox?

He started out as some really bad fanfic writer, who'd make horrible fics, with out of character traits and never accepting critique for it, but would critique any comic that was even close to do the same characterization mistakes. He called a lot of zoot comic authors retarded and such, while starting to make the most retarded drawings the fandom has seen. Like borba IWS level of cringe and retardation but not even with good art.

And not long ago he did a stupid racist human OC called slave-chan which blew up on twitter. Like... wow
https://twitter.com/SpicyFurryTakes/status/1204685957783527424

I'm pretty sure that the guy is just a troll and is enjoying the crazyness he caused, but check this out. In his latest porn comic, he used "Isabelle", Nick's and Judy's daughter OC by trashasaurusrex (artists from thumblr that liked to cross-dress Nick as Disney princesses, and has a really cute artstyle.

In the porn comic Isabelle basically makes a move and has sex with her own mom, Judy, and Trish is pissed about someone using her OC in porn without her permission and this way. The real kicker: She warned him, and he just continued, lying that she said she is ok with the comic.

So now he didn't just piss off everyone SJW with his racist shit content, even his porn is attacked by the fans of the artist he stole the character from. I'm literally loosing it, grinning like an idiot, cuz this bastard has been a thorn in my side for years and now finally he had to disable his fur-affinity account cuz he was starting to get uncomfortable for him
>>
>>27149752

The antelope species like in the movie, if you're willing to go into prey.

Jackals maybe.




>>
>>27150455
>if you're willing to go into prey
finally some fucking vore talk again
>>
>>27150413
>Albine
>Borba
Sopa.
>>
>>27150413
imagine choosing to be this person
how do you get that far given up
>>
>>27150305
https://youtu.be/b9ELX3UhsS4?t=156
>>
File: ELmFQEFW4AAcvzQ.jpg (93 KB, 720x767)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>27150413
I'm fucking dying
>>
>>27150413
Damn, so the E621 post was complete bs? Did he not think to check that?
Honestly Im not one who thinks OCs should be respected but thats pretty scummy.
>>
>>27148428
Tongues bigger than the mammal they're licking is hot
>>
>>27148528
It's dead, no?
>>27148508
All I can think is ComicAnon noir entry, maybe we could bunch up voice anons for another kind of multiple voice actors fic.
>>
File: tenor(12).gif (818 KB, 500x250)
818 KB
818 KB GIF
おやすみ!
>>
>>27150413
>>27150729

Is this the guy who drew the Slave-chan pic? Holy shit.
>>
>>27150754
IIRC under US copyright law, any character you create, you own automatically. You don't have to respect them, but using them without the creator's permission is legally questionable. I think this even applies to fan characters from established properties.
>>
>>27151120
Well, Im not really talking about law here. Just morally. Seems stupid to me anyway.
But even legally Im pretty sure its allowed as long as it stated you dont own them and dont make money off of it.
>>
>>27151054
Yup, that's the one.
>>
jesus Scanless threw a fit here
>>
>>27151200
Since the scanless thing I'm even more worried about my friends finding out I'm a conservative or enjoy edgy jokes not even because they would disagree, but because people would stalk and abuse them until they caved an abandoned me
>>
>>27151235
>I'm even more worried about my friends finding out I'm a racist or enjoy racist jokes
fixed
>>
>>27151258
>Every conservative is a racist
Ok boomer
>>
>>27151235
Have you tried not being racist
>>
>>27151277
Literally have black friends
Why would a racist hang out with people they hate
>>
>>27151302
>Literally have black friends
please stop trolling the threads
>>
>>27151302
>I'm not racist I have a black friend
jesus fucking christ dude
>>
File: 1511910995154.png (596 KB, 680x600)
596 KB
596 KB PNG
>Officer content has mutated from policing what people post here, to policing what people think in private or say off site
>>
>>27151325
>policing what people think in private
dumbass how the fuck could we even know, there's only a discussion on it because it was mentioned here
if you mention it here it's not fuckin private
saying something stupid and getting told it's stupid is not 1984
>>
>>27151325
Go back to the Judy thread
>>
>>27151312
>>27151318
>Can't be a conservative without being called a racist
>on 4chan
And you people wonder why I'm scared of people finding out about my beliefs outside of here kek
>>
>>27151345
Your shame is a valid emotion and you should listen to it by burning your MAGA hat
>>
>>27151331
>how the fuck could we even know
Usually by speculation, assumption and exaggeration of singular comments.
>>
File: 1561693823194.png (16 KB, 222x321)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>>27151302
>I can't be speciest, I literally live next to predators
>>
>>27151318
Unlike him, I'm not racist. I don't have any black friends.
>>
>>27151383
What did I even do or say that was racist to have sjws slavering at the mouth, on 4chan of all places, to call me a racist.
>>
>>27151345
hello here's a quick recap:
when people say "I am hated because I like edgy humor" usually what they mean is "I love racist jokes, spamming swastikas, and saying 'nigger' like it's a punchline", because that's the kind of "edgy humor" that gets people ostracized.
so when someone, for instance you, comes by and says their humor and politics would get them enemies, I tend to assume, especially given your other red flags like "I can't be racist I have black friends" and defensiveness matches with that
i mean hell, scanless wasn't ostracized for being conservative, he was ostracized because he kept saying "nigger" and complaining about how people wouldn't want to hear the truth about them because they're too PC

so when you compare yourself to scanless, who was shoved off for blatantly racist behavior, people tend to assume you, too, have racist behavior
if your conservative views are not racist then you won't get kicked. i am a huge onions libcuck enby and literally my best friend is an alabaman conservative and we don't have any trouble because his conservative policies are shit like christian values and pro-cop sentiment and not him ranting at me for hours about how black people are subhuman scum

so either you're not racist and you have nothing to fear, in which case don't defend scanless because he's not like you and wasn't persecuted over imagined flaws, or admit that your "edgy humor" is something more than that and maybe stop saying the n word as a joke. just thinking outloud.
>>
>>27151400
Terms like "sjw" are a good indicator that you're not a mentally well person
Stop watching youtube conservatives all day bro
>>
Zootopia
>>
>>27151491
I agree, anon
>>
>>27151491
Is a movie about how racism is utilized by the elite to obtain positions of power while keeping the working class fighting amongst themselves
>>
>>27151418
So how long do I have to make concessions to the speech police before they decide it's not just good enough that I run all my jokes by a council before I make them, but that in order to avoid the guillotine I need to give up my guns, let predators run unchecked, denounce my religion, pay for other peoples inability to make a budget and work like everyone else, and apologize constantly because masculinity is "toxic" now
I don't give a fuck what people do but your right to decide how people should live ends where the next person begins
People can't respect that anymore so they go hunting for anyone who isn't a full blown commie and harass their friends until they've been punished for having the wrong beliefs
>>
>>27151491
fuck off
this is a discord drama thread
>>
>>27151517
Just stop saying "nigger", dipshit. That's the only thing you did wrong right now.
>>
>>27151560
Where the fuck did I say that even
>>
>>27151517
See, there's even more terms now!
Complaining about "toxic masculinity" and "commies"
If you're worried about your friends abandoning you because of your views it's because you're aware your views are extreme and similar to views shared by the alt right
>>
>Worlds fastest digger wondering how he got in such a deep hole
>>
>>27151572
>People target people they hate and harass and brigade their friends in order to punish them for wrongthink by making them abandon them to get the abuse to stop
it's like you've never seen cancel culture
>>
File: Share the music.png (158 KB, 800x800)
158 KB
158 KB PNG
>tfw after hours only made a sketch and still fearing that it will be better than the finished art
What are you listening to /ztg/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv6dMFF_yts
>>
Guys, this could all be fun if we imagine conservative anon as a sheep, and liberal anon as a bunny
>>
>>27151587
All I'm saying is that you have dozens of red flags man
This is the kinda shit that comes from someone that spends too much time on youtube and twitter, try talking to people like a normal person and without using conservative buzzwords
>>
>>27151517
did you even read a single thing I said
my friend, who I mentioned explicitly, is pro-gun, a devout Christian, and is unapologetically masculine. none of these are problems. none of these make me clash with him. it's totally fine.

scanless wasn't kicked out because he was christian or conservative or pro-gun or male, he was kicked out because he kept saying nigger
that little slip about "let predators run unchecked" really seems like a dogwhistle because I've seen it tons of times before but I'm not even touching that here
>I don't give a fuck what people do but your right to decide how people should live ends where the next person begins
didn't you literally just say your views are that "predators" shouldn't be running unchecked, it sounds like you're the one trying to decide how people live

>>27151567
>Where the fuck did I say that even
you keep comparing yourself to scanless, who did that

look tl;dr here for me okay, since you kept skipping important parts:
Are you a racist?
If not, you got nothing to worry about. Scanless was, that's why he got kicked. You're not, so stop comparing yourself to him.
If so, then yeah, that's why.
If not, but you love making jokes about minorities and saying slurs: maybe stop doing those things, because people will assume you are racist. you can totally keep saying nigger, but people can also think you're racist for doing so, even as a joke. there's other jokes out there, so I'm sure you could adapt just fine without denying who you truly are, because who you truly are is probably not "a guy who says slurs".
>>
File: file.png (721 KB, 755x1200)
721 KB
721 KB PNG
>>27151572
> your views are extreme
No. It's just the left who have moved way more left. So from their position, any normal conservative viewpoint would look like alt-right, now. Hell, even Obama got called conservative recently.
>>
>>27151612
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LR8gfCQcZw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3-KfmoGIEI

Don't panic, it's a common fear anyway, and fear just makes a drawing feel wrong (it doesn't help, does it?)

Learn the art of not giving a shit and listen to chilly music
>>
>>27151612
this is a political shitposting thread, go away
>>
>>27151643
Oh i could go into all the reasons Obama fucking sucks but you seem like a "Democrat = Communist" kinda guy
>>
>>27151583
>>27151630
>I'm worried about people freaking out and calling me racist for a basic understanding of economics and realizing socialism is a band-aid for a weak economy because we're no longer respected on the world stage on a fiat, government backed currency
>Express as much
>RACIST
>think antifa are violent pasty spoiled white kids angry the world isn't handing life to them on a silver platter and using black people and mexicans as a shield for total disdain for wealth creators and innovators
>RACIST
the most edgy "racist" thing i could think of posting would be calling out islamist antisemitism in the form of a joke or comic and that fails as a point of attack because ideologies arent a race and its literally calling out racism from something like that
you can make serious points with humor
so how would something like that be racist anon
>>
>>27151724
I'm Mexican and antifa, what does that make me
>>
>>27151724
Anon I know you haven't been listening much but I literally said the only reason I'd have to think you were racist is that you keep saying you'll be labelled as such
I think your views are fucking stupid and you sound like a not very fun person to be around but other than maybe leaning pretty hard on race in that last comment I wouldn't label you as such

what part of that makes you think you'll get called racist? has it happened to you before?
>>
>Guy walking around in KKK robe, worrying if people can tell he's racist
>>
>>27151758
There's a conversation to be had in the role of economics being utilized by the more well-off to punish the poor for what they perceive as a moral failure, the very act of being poor itself, which is also something that ends up disproportionately affecting minorities but is nonetheless dismissed as "just an opinion"
>>
>>27151612
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQUS_wkA0NY

Also I feel like I have the opposite problem. Whenever I sketch anything I feel like it's worse than dirt and I feel obligated to add some "clean" (at least for me) lines and color to hide it.

This lends towards it taking so long to make a single image which sucks.

Can we trade?
>>
>>27151753
called a racist for being a conservative? yes
ive been spit on by tolerant protestors just for attending conservative events and lectures
>>27151750
a cashier who acts tough on twitter while having brown skin
put my betting money on the police in riot gear when you fail a second time to understand how democratic elections work
>>
>>27151814
if you think the way to fix racism is just to start handing out money to people you're welcome to visit any busy intersection and start doing it yourself
>>
File: 1543694705490.jpg (526 KB, 853x1280)
526 KB
526 KB JPG
>>
It took a while but the truth finally came out
>>27151826
>a cashier who acts tough on twitter while having brown skin
>put my betting money on the police in riot gear when you fail a second time to understand how democratic elections work
See, people don't call you racist for "being conservative"
People call you racist for saying shit like this
>>
>>27151852
Do I look like a billionaire hoarding wealth in offshore bank accounts and carbombing journalists who try to expose that to you
>>
>>27151862
yes anon, specifically excluding his race and ridiculing his bullshit wannabe revolutionary LARPing is the real racism
>>
>>27145305
>when you find out oj is doing brony shit now
feelsbadman.png
>>
>>27151919
Who gives a shit about bronies it's been like a decade already
>>
>>27151919
He was pony first and clearly still likes it. Good for him for drawing what interests in and we should just be happy for the time he was here
>>
>>27151935
Not him, but I can't stand My little Pony. It's nothing special beyond being a boring kids show.
>>
>>27151949
And?
>>
>>27151826
>ive been spit on by tolerant protestors just for attending conservative events and lectures
which ones, for instance
>>
When does this thread talk about Zootopia, which is what people want to talk about instead of what the Discord talks about which is just politics and shit posting off topic things and bringing up drama, which are not things that the thread talks about?
>>
>>27151975
This place hasn't talked about Zootopia in years
/ztg/ is about the community
>>
File: 1468240635172.jpg (315 KB, 1280x907)
315 KB
315 KB JPG
>>
>>27151975
Have you been listening? The only people talking about this shit are Discorders. They're literally talking about the racist discussion in the thread right now.
>>
>>27152007
Literally no one on discord is even talking about this
>>
>>27151975
all the time, it's just some shitposters.
most peeps who are on discord are also on 4chan, there is no fight between the to, someone tries to make 2 "teams" fight not realizing both "teams" are made of the same people.
Just ignore it. Have you done something for TT?
>>
>>27151960
I don't hate bronies. I'm just agreeing with the other guy that I could care less about MLP. And I'm just throwing my opinion out here because that's what these boards are all about. Don't get your panties in a twist when someone tries to engage you in a conversation on here.
>>
>>27152007
Is "Discord" the new "Shit Stirrer"?
>>
>>27152021
Ok sasha
>>
>>27152021
this
waiting on you guys to tire yourselves out here
>>
>>27152000
all these dicks but no gay. How do they contain themselves?
>>
>>27152024
And?
>>
okay, wow, what the hell did i just wake up to?
maybe i'll sit things out for a while before writing again.
>>
>>27152040
What is this second grader level comeback? I'm outta here. This place (and you) is lame as hell today.
>>
>>27152055
Discord is raiding the thread
>>
>>27152055
Yeah you might wanna sit out the conversation about racism, Jerboa, wouldn't wanna get involved in that
>>
>>27152065
A Somali?
That's insane.
>>
>>27152028
you've gotta get a new scapegoat or at least figure out peoples sleep schedules before you try this one
>>27152055
nightposters got bored and trolled each other for a whole thread lul
>>
>>27152021
Literally the last person to post a message on general
>>
>>27152113
the last person to post a message is Sasha, who said good morning and hello to new people who had joined

so again
literally no one on discord is even talking about this
>>
>>27152113
greeting people when the little blip shows up on the "joined server" notification channel is pretty far from organizing a raid into the literal past anon
good morning though did you read any good zootopia fic lately anon
>>
File: 1544081783620.png (140 KB, 700x500)
140 KB
140 KB PNG
>>
I'm gonna fucking piss myself
>>
>>27152321
go the bathroom
>>
>>27152335
No
>>
File: EL1CI-dUwAAyLqY.jpg (126 KB, 1256x1458)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>>
>>27152370
one fear.
>>
>>27152148
>It actually was Sasha
Doesnt anyone think thats just a little coincidental? I mean what the fuck?
>>
>>27152397
Will nobody stop him!!??
>>
>>27152446
>a regular poster
>posting regularly
NANI!?!?!
>>
File: Omae.jpg (22 KB, 505x264)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>27152608
>>
>>27152608
>>27152626
If you want to pretend not to see the obvious and damning evidence then I dont see a point in these posts
>>
>>27152847
Oh god oh fuck anon is about to go sicko mode on us
>>
Zootopia would have been more realistic if Judy shot Nick in the back when he tried to ditch her.
>>
>>27152847
Is this also going to wrap up the other several dozen times they've been accused of kicking over milk bottles on porches without substance or are we about to hear some next level conspiracy theorizing on the evidence of,
>shitposters, shitposting, at any and all hours of the day
>discord user saying hello to new users when they wake up and notice those new users have joined the server
im eager to hear this one chief
>>
>>27152847
What's obvious and damning? The anon's claim was proved factually wrong. It was a lie. "The most recent post in this channel is about the raid" and it's just a lie.

To answer your question there's nothing obvious or damning about someone posting "good morning" several hours after the argument started, no.
>>
>>
I would fucking love it if Disney announced Zootopia 2 right this minute, that way everybody would be arguing over whether we should drop the drama or not.
>>
>>27153025
I would love zoot 2, I want more of the world
>>
>>27152920
>>27152931
Very very disingenous responses. Why do we keep hearing about them shit posting then, when there is so much background info about them doing this stuff regularly? They arent the smoke, theyre the fire.
>>
>>27153034
But just picture all the celebratory comments on this thread, and in between them are the un-self aware conservative and the moral guardians trying to roast each other and not dropping the argument
>>
>>27153066
It would be nice, definitely. I wonder if there would be any "original zootopia fans" that wouldn't want more people and call them fake fans
>>
>>27153056
>>
>Zootopia but Nick doesn't react to Judy's red flags because he doesn't want to cause drama and get called a discord shitstirrer
>>
>>
>>27153327
hey, that's pretty good
>>
File: 1478064254312.png (310 KB, 500x468)
310 KB
310 KB PNG
>>27153327
>>27153403
Damn nice
>>
>>27144444
>Would you mind asking OJ if they have a link to their gallery.

Here you go anon https://twitter.com/ahappypichu
>>
File: 1459911315_tush_yax.jpg (341 KB, 914x1280)
341 KB
341 KB JPG
>>
look at this lewd vixe
>>
File: Showtime.png (288 KB, 900x1100)
288 KB
288 KB PNG
>>27116913
>A Crimes Files character of your choice
>>
File: JackStare.png (36 KB, 484x485)
36 KB
36 KB PNG
>>27154043
She looks like she needs a bun in her oven
>>
File: Showtime (B&W).png (185 KB, 900x1100)
185 KB
185 KB PNG
>>27154115
Because my coloring sucks
>>
>>27154127
>>27154115
Lol, the wolverine bad guy. Cool!
>>
>>27154115
>>27154127
I see nothing wrong with the colours. It all looks pretty consistent and you've got a good use of shadows and highlights there.
It's nice to see more of Chuckles too, he's a fun character. Thanks for taking my request Mr. Mongoose!
>>
File: 1472148915074.png (273 KB, 660x618)
273 KB
273 KB PNG
>>27154115
>that perfect mix of muscle definition and fluff
>>
File: 1468095409496.png (227 KB, 1000x866)
227 KB
227 KB PNG
>>
File: stephugs.jpg (1.63 MB, 1424x1625)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB JPG
shillin' for RVP
>>
>>27154501

AWWWW!
>>
File: 1472668000159.png (201 KB, 744x800)
201 KB
201 KB PNG
>>
>>27154501
>How to talk to short people
>>
>>27154569

I wish there were more Judy/Kii stories.
>>
>>
>>
>>27155269

That is totally darling.
>>
File: Goodnight7.png (424 KB, 1040x880)
424 KB
424 KB PNG
May you have a good night /ztg/
>>
File: Comfy.jpg (14 KB, 480x360)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>27155667
Same here, night all!
>>
File: 1472846663879.jpg (531 KB, 1200x1200)
531 KB
531 KB JPG
>>
>>27155667
>>27155697
snooze loose you two
>>
>>27155667
sleep tight, mongoose!

>>27155697
you too, anon!
>>
>>27151861
source?
>>
File: Dream of tube things.jpg (776 KB, 1539x1964)
776 KB
776 KB JPG
>>27149561
This is cute, who drew this?

>>27154115
>>27154127
Nice wolverine Mr Sig, he's a lot less broody without the mask, claws and healing powers.

>>27155667
Sleep tight gooser.
>>
I can't wait to read anon's Charty fic.
>>
Page 10

>>27156362
>>27156362
>>27156362
>>
>>27156344
Charlie farts
>>
File: saint nick.png (1.19 MB, 1280x1849)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB PNG
>>
>>27156374
and fucking shits herself
>>
There an art stream this week?
>>
>>27156413
Soiled charlie diaper, haha, I wonder what it smells like. haha.
>>
>>27156439
Marty snoofing Charlie's pamps fucking when?
>>
>>27156471
>Charty
gross
>>
>>27156436
I am not staying awake for nothing, but it's also finals week...
>>
>>27156376
i have too many fetishes
>>
>>27156524
Ah! I did not know that. Good luck on your finals everyone!
>>
>>27156376
i have only one fetish and slowly but surely I am assimilating others into it
>>
>>27156306
Weaver drew that. It was posted in his archive
>>
>>27156376
I regret not starting art earlier. I had time. Now I have ideas for the thread that would require a few more years of practice, especially animations.
>>
You could have a more constructive conversation about Zootopia with a random person on the street than with anyone here.
>>
>>27156694
hey, at least the fetish talk is nice
>>
>>27156694
Yeah but would that random person also share vore and diaper art with you? Didnt think so
>>
>>27156694
Then go do that. Bye.
>>
>>27156694
But did you consider the fact that that random person just might be racist?
>>
>>27156854
I guess thats why we need Sasha to shitpost all day in the threads, because thats the alternative.
>>
wish i could share vore and diaper art with another ztgbro
>>
>>27157004
you can always post it here anon
>>
>>27157018
that'll just rile people up
>>
>>27157037
not if you wait til page 10
>>
>>27157037
If you cared about riling people up, then why would you post about this?
>>
Nobody can convince me its not sasha at this point.
>>
Nobody can convince me Marty doesnt have a vore fetish at this point
>>
>>27157065
i just wish i had a buddy to share it with on the down-low is all
>>
>>27157094
Still waiting on that obvious and damning evidence, anon
Get a hobby
>>
Nobody can convince me that Remmy is ugly
>>
>>27157155
I think Famished was trying to find people to talk about vore with awhile go
>>
>>27157183




Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.