[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trash/ - Off-Topic
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 66 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

/ZTG/ - Zootopia General: Coffee Fueled Crime Fighting Edition

Pastebin: pastebin.com/iYDU8g2T
Booru: zoo.booru.org
Thread journal Backup: pastebin.com/GiLL5kAS
ZTG Creator List: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19heSY9BvV3t0qPa2XJa6q2n7ywyl1Yhckzc1Db-aGF4

Archives: www.ztarchive.com / desuarchive.org
Previous thread: http://www.ztarchive.com/trash/thread/25902985
Previous thread: https://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/25902985

Thematic Thursdays: Paranormal has won it, due October 17th!
Previous Theme: Stalker Judy (Late subs are still cool!)
TT Archive: t3event.tumblr.com
TT Pastebin: pastebin.com/gudYsYHL
>>
Zootopia 2 is never releasing, dubs confirm
>>
File: EGk8tIqUUAA2O2K.jpg (811 KB, 2267x2208)
811 KB
811 KB JPG
...Skye?
>>
Will Remmy ever score?
>>
>>25928038
dubs denied
>>
>>25927848
Here I was thinking the squinty eyes were more Charlie, but you've proved me wrong
>>
File: EGkOCpwX0AAHvwi.jpg (502 KB, 2048x1448)
502 KB
502 KB JPG
>>
File: 1490295417767.png (18 KB, 668x653)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
>>25928063
>>
>>25926395
But he's already a living fleshlight
>>
>>25928366
I forgot the image
>>
>>25928063
From what I remembered, the series end whether Remmy get laid or if he dies. Don’t know if thats how it goes.
>>
>>25928524
DUAL FUNCTION THEN
>>
File: Pew pew pew.png (157 KB, 568x451)
157 KB
157 KB PNG
>>25928366
Tubes are not JUST fleshlights! They're flashlight holders for the glory of the Empire!
>>
>>25928063
I hope he does anon
He deserves it
>>
>>25928609
Weaver already said he was being facetious when he posted that
>>
>>25928677
he'd be a condom wouldnt him
>>
File: BEGONE LEWDER.png (148 KB, 900x900)
148 KB
148 KB PNG
>>25928524
DELETE IT
>>
File: 1521833586035.png (53 KB, 1093x1227)
53 KB
53 KB PNG
>>25928063
Honestly?

I am past the point of caring.

I really want Remmy to get some happiness in his life and predpussi as a bonus. But I that feel the series lost it's drive after Bellweather reveal. New characters get introduced almost every chapter and instead of me being excited about the new possibility of interesting events, it is just like "oh, another Chekhov's gun that won't be fired for another 10 chapters".

Remmy is slowly losing his status as the main character and instead is becoming a vehicle that reader uses to find out personal dramas and tragic backstories of other, often less interesting characters.

Back in the first series everything was slowly heading for the big reveal of the conspiracy, I was excited with every new chapter. Now I have no idea what the fuck is supposed to be happening. The stories feel disjointed both for the reasons above and also due to the glacial release pattern.

Maybe it is just me being cynical but Pack Street has lost much of it's magic for me and I needed to vent it.
When the story is done and dusted I hope to look back on the whole thing fondly. If not, I will just go with my headcanon.

Welp, sorry for my rant.
>>
>>25929469
This is like the worst take I've seen all day, thanks.
>>
>>25929469
Weaver did say that PS is a slice of life series so it shouldn't be a surprise that there is no big "reveal" or any plot-driven situation going on. Although I have to admit, the series has lost its drive recently, at least to me but that's mostly because of how long a chapter takes, which I don't blame Weaver cause I can't imagine the work that goes into writing up a chapter but interest wanes over time. I honestly just wanna know if Charmy is gonna happen and that's it
>>
>>25928056
>Snow prompt
Ugh
>>
File: DSC_43753435.jpg (185 KB, 1024x768)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
>>25929381
No
>>
>>25929491
>This is like the worst take I've seen all day, thanks.
Well, sorry, but this is how I subjectively feel. If you are enjoing the recent chapters I envy you and I'm more than happy for you.

>>25929542
I of course do not expect some big plot twists, 'I, Claudius' type drama or 'save the world' narrative, that would be incredibly silly of me. But I would be glad if Remmy actually had any current goal in his life. Something ahead of him that he needs to work towards or something that will be a problem for him. Be it a search for a new job, needing to get enough money for X, having to visit his family for whatever reason in a few weeks, trying to get back to school or just looking for a girlfirend. Just anything. Currently I feel like I am reading a sitcom, praying something remotely interesting is gonna happen this chapter.
>>
>>25929604
Wait, you weren't excited to find out if the message was going to cause a shitstorm?
>>
>>25929616
Not sure what you are refering to.
>>
>>25929640
Ah, alright.
>>
>>25929604
>Currently I feel like I am reading a sitcom
I hate to break it to you, but that's what Pack Street is. And always has been. The chapters are even commonly called "episodes".

My main contentions with your complaint would be stuff like that you seem to be misusing the phrase "Checkhov's Gun" to mean "anything that comes up again later". That's just continuity. Or how you say stories feel disjointed even though we just got the conclusion of a major arc (that's arguably been going on since the very first chapter) and even integrated naturally from the events of the last few chapters. The Thirst Gets Worse had no relation to adjacent chapters, it was just an event that happened, and it introduced actual Checkhov's Guns! And how can you say that Remmy has just been a passive vessel since Wannabite when we've had chapters like I Did Good Today, For a Friend, and Paint Job? How can you say there's no relation or development or drive to Remmy's character when there's Jam?
I'm not saying the story has no flaws, or even none of these specific flaws you list, but I think you're focusing way too hard on the negativity, and with the last chapter in particular I just don't see most of the things you mentioned.
>>
>>25929657
Oh wait, you meant that voice message he left for Pandora? Honestly I do not even remember in what chapter he made the calls to begin with. Please tell me the chapter and the ctrl+f keyword.

>>25929668
I understand your point, and as I said it might be just me, but I no longer get the same feeling from these recent chapters as I did from those in the past.
>>
File: 1569455087330~01.png (146 KB, 777x568)
146 KB
146 KB PNG
>>25928038
Of course it won't, Dismay is trying its very best to bury this billion dollar movie, so drop any hopes for a sequel, since it won't happen
>>
>>25929788
It's not a chapter, it was a comic.
>>
>>25929834
Ok, just read it.

Why would it cause a shitstorm exactly? It's a sappy, kind-hearted message, I feel it wouldn't have any negative repercussions.

Or are you talking about the "why does it feel like it's my fault? "line? No, I do not think Dora would start to think that Remmy was somehow responsible for the attack.
>>
File: doge.png (81 KB, 181x176)
81 KB
81 KB PNG
>>25929831
It doesnt matter how much it makes, its Disney. They got SW, Marvel, Live Actions and Frozen. Not like I have any hope it would be an actual good sequel as first one had such nightmarish development and couldnt sell toys.
>>
File: 1569678091855.jpg (63 KB, 1004x1024)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>25929894
Also Disney+ coming to bring cable back to it's glory days. I'd have more hope for Zootopia2 direct-to-disney+ movie or a small series using some cheap stylized render and Case Files plot to sell more subscriptions the first/second year.
>>
File: 1566411554245.png (433 KB, 599x647)
433 KB
433 KB PNG
>>25928038

Good. Zootopia doesn't need to become sjw shit like everything else they make/turn things into.

We used up our one miracle getting the first one through without contamination.
>>
>>25930191
... Okay
>>
>>25930191
...but the movie was an iPhone ad
>>
>/ztg/ actually discussing Zootopia instead of weaver fanfiction

never thought I'd see the day
>>
File: 1503604028346.png (724 KB, 800x3400)
724 KB
724 KB PNG
>>25930258
Zootopia 2 will be about Huawei and Xiaomi
>>
>>25929254
Now I'm thinking of this, but with Terry using Nemo as a condom into a pussy of some very large mammal like an elpehant or rhino.
>>
>>25930276
this entire thread is fanfiction in the zoot universe
almost nothing here is canon
>>25930321
he's not cheating on his bf if he's using him as a condom
>>
>>25930191

>We used up our one miracle getting the first one through without contamination.

I am honestly amazed that they managed to sneak past a movie where the female character has limitations she has to work past, partially by relying upon a male character who'd been screwed over for being (and despite being) an oppressor class, and the villains are a conspiracy of racial identitarians led by an entitled woman who false-flags the oppressor class to divide people and uplift themselves, past the company that still won't give the Star Wars people the boot.
>>
>>25930258
>...but the movie was an iPhone ad
omg I feel so old

Also, Zistopia went the way of the dodo didn't it
>>
>>25930276
You just had to call attention to it, didn't you?
>>
>>25930405
Yeah, the author went full angry lesbian and fucked off to who knows where.
>>
>itt zoot twoot has been delayed because they had to rewrite the script again

Tell me thread, what was the original zootopia 2 script that they had to scrap?
>>
I wish more artists would remember how smol Judy is.
>>
>>25930437
>Byron tried to bring shockcollars back
>His idea was that despite that Judy and Nick solved the case and uncovered Bellwether's plot, the mistrust between predators and preys has grown too big
>Nick is forced to wear a collar too, which makes it impossible to do field job, and just becomes a pencil pusher at the station.
>This demoralizes him and quits to open WildeTimes, where he uncollars his fellow preds
>Judy fights with her morals as she can't allow such establishment to operate, but at the same time can't bring herself to arrest Nick knowing he does the right thing.

>After test screening executives smack Byron upside his head and simply tell him to drop this edgy shit already, it doesn't make sense, and ruins the believably of this animal society.
>>
>>25930444

Remember that most people correlate "small" with "child". Even if they don't feel aversion with the former, they don't want others thinking they're into the latter if they do artwork professionally.
>>
File: 1568503101951.jpg (728 KB, 740x1100)
728 KB
728 KB JPG
Anyone know where the rest of this comic is posted?
>>
>>25930618
try e621
>>
File: Judy Nick Finnick.jpg (81 KB, 1024x431)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>25930415
That anon probably filtered specific P*ck Str**t keywords because we had a pretty throughout discussion about it above.
You guys kiiiiind of forget this isn't a podcast or a TV show. Nobody dictates what goes around here, I think I repeated this enough around to get people tired of listening to it when you talk about content, but that applies to discussion too. If you want people to talk about Zootopia, talk about Zootopia, don't wait for someone to do it.

>>25930444
?
>>
>>25930578
More like Pixar team does that, executives would probably be wondering if they could make money selling those collars to furries or if it would be solely money through toys.
>>
File: smuggin.jpg (41 KB, 676x421)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>25930437
Now that Nick and Judy are both cops in Zootopia, they both fight crimes. However sinister spy Tadashi Gorki decides to steal from a secret factory secret sample with powers and also Bellwether from jail, he's must become a rightful mayor of Zootopia, but later his helpers and Bellwether will want to grab Tadashi, to take possession to reign, will be Nick and Judy save Tadashi and grab villains from taking possession of samples?

Nick, Judy and Tadashi are sent to capital city - Charmingtown, to track down the remaining bandits to any samples, and defeat Ferb Dogfalusi, Bellwether and their minions. While Ferb is not disguised Nick.

Ferb Dogfalusi will make a evil potion to turn herbivores into violent predators.
>>
>>25930578
Honestly, the shock collar AU would had a made a pretty good dystopian movie. Definitely not a movie that would be associated with Disney but definitely a script worth submitting to other entertainment companies. I kind of wish Byron didn't scrap the whole script
>>
>>25930191
The whole movie is SJW pandering, though
>>
File: lol.png (606 KB, 1280x720)
606 KB
606 KB PNG
>>25930765
>>
>>25930716
I love dystopian movies, one of my favorites is In Time. But damn the sockcollar AU is simly cringe for me. Its not. Its not conveying any meaningful commentary on society its only there so we feel bad for the predators
>>
>>25930846
It's a metaphor for homosexual feelings and staying in the closet. Only experience by a minority of the population, you have to keep your feelings in check or face painful social ostracism, and our protagonist finally gets to drop them when he meets someone who accepts him for who he is, not what he pretends to be for society.
>>
>>25930765
Not really, most good people consider it a mess of a movie because it assumes the fact that some prejudices have some basis or are even correct, predators did eat prey. It also features cops doing good things, which is fundamentally something that good people don't agree with.

>>25930846
I assumed the message made more sense when you considered that Byron is gay. The whole thing of doing what feels natural to predators being reprimanded despite the fact that it's not harming anyone, predators having to shut themselves off to avoid being rebuked because the majority being prey will take offense to them on principle.
>>
File: file.png (831 KB, 1250x710)
831 KB
831 KB PNG
>>25930779
>>
>>25930946
Gud's Jack and Skye are precious.
>>
Best
>>
>>25931043
love them, or they'll strangle you in your sleep.
>>
>>25931137
>>
File: PDA1-01.png (90 KB, 2105x1951)
90 KB
90 KB PNG
>>25930894
>>25930946

For me the metaphor break down on several levels:
-irl, many people rather simply don't care what others think of them, so they don't put their feelings in check
>in zistopia, they don't have a choice, they are forced to behave in a certain way against their will
-irl, it's a choice, and if you feel like you are forced to appease people on the street, I understand that, but it's hardly the kind of feeling where you are physically abused with a shockcollar. Also you can always consult others, or at least act the way you want at home
>in zistopia, prey actual fear for their lives because predators, even if they don't wanna, are absolutely capable to overpower and cause physical harm to nearly any prey, and they can't take off the collars even at home

irl EVERYONE puts a degree of self-limiation on their emotion and behaviour. Those that do not are generally douchebags. It's not about appeasing social standards it's to have some human decency. An asshole blurring his songs from his phone on a bus, or a typical Karen screaming like a banshee demanding a manager because someone else got the last happymeal toy her kid wanted, these are the people who don't check their feelings and have no consideration to others and it is ugly.

Compared to that, what limitation does a gay person has to put on his/her behaviour? Kissing in public? Generally even hetero people are uncomfortable with kissing in public, so that's not a gay specific thing to be honest. And if your urges that you repress are anything like the behaviour some people do at the pride parade, constantly shouting, groping, exposing themselves, please yeah, don't fucking do that, that's not a gay oppression that we don't want to see that.

I'm rambling, what I'm trying to say it, I understand very well, the shockcollar tries to represent, the need to act accordingly to what society thinks is the "norm". But it's trying too hard which weakens the message.
>>
this was tagged incest in the booru, whats the relationship between the two?
>>
>>25931187
That's Sharla and her brother from the movie.
>>
>>25931160
Metaphors work by exaggeration. Sure it's not a one to one comparison, but it's supposed to convey what it feel like, not what the technical details are.

Sure, no one is forced by law to stay in the closet, but the experience can feel like it.

As far as speculative fan interpretations, I think it fits as well as anything
>>
>>25931215
I didn't know that. How would you know that.
>>
>>25931265
I'm pretty sure it was around the movie in a tweet by Byron.
>>
File: 1525247128775.png (300 KB, 374x374)
300 KB
300 KB PNG
>>25931160

Jesus christ man.

First off, the shock collars show in-built racism by only targeting predators when that makes no sense.

>in zistopia, prey actual fear for their lives because predators, even if they don't wanna, are absolutely capable to overpower and cause physical harm to nearly any prey,

This is the logic they use, but it makes no sense. Elephants are organic tanks, hippos are famously murderous, giraffess look goofy until you realize how big they are and that they own lions. Anything with a horn on it is carrying a fucking spear.

The implication isn't that predators are more dangerous, its that they're evil and need the collars to restrict them from killing.

It's pretty clearly size that makes an animal more dangerous, not prey/predator.

As for this?

> Compared to that, what limitation does a gay person has to put on his/her behaviour? Kissing in public? Generally even hetero people are uncomfortable with kissing in public, so that's not a gay specific thing to be honest. And if your urges that you repress are anything like the behaviour some people do at the pride parade, constantly shouting, groping, exposing themselves, please yeah, don't fucking do that, that's not a gay oppression

Are you young, sheltered or just fucking stupid?

There are plenty of places where being gay will lose you your job. "Hey, found out you're a f****t, get out." No recourse in the law, even if you can prove thats why you were fired.

Parents might disown you, family might hate you, church might kick you out. Ostracisation.

DADT was official army policy until 2011 for fucks sake. That meant you better learn to edit your own conversations so you dont reference anything that could get colleages harassing/firing you.

Bear in mind that recently it's gotten better in *some* places. But even then lots of gay people grew up in these environments, with that emotional baggage.

Meanwhile you make it out like their problem is they can't fuck in the street. The hell?!
>>
>>25931420
>Meanwhile you make it out like their problem is they can't fuck in the street. The hell?!

It honestly makes me wonder about a person's mental health when they minimize the fact that a person "only" has to suppress their very identity for the sake of their own survival. As though that couldn't and doesn't take a massive psychological toll on people.

It's the same reason, or part of the reason at least, thar trans folks have such high suicide rates. It's not because they aren't right in the head, and so they transitioned. It's because they're ostracised, marginalized, or actively despised by so many sectors of society. We're social creatures. Being unable to find a place of your own is plenty damaging by itself, without bringing the added factor of physical violence into it.
>>
>>25931420
I guess I am just young and sheltered. You are right about the dangers of reveling the simple fact that you are gay in certain areas. I try to ignore and forget that there are places where radicals would even simply execute you for being gay as I saw zootopia more as a representation of a modern society. But I guess even in modern society has it's fair share of unjust treatment based on someone's sexuality, and I shouldn't sweep it under the rug.

Still I think the shockcollar is way more ridicilious exeggeration.
Even "return to zootopia" by browntable is a better representation where Nick and Judy fall in love and got shit for it at work
>>
>>25931673
That's big of you to be open minded like that.

I personally think you're right about the shock collars. Prejudice in modern society is much subtler, and far more pernicious and pervasive. The route they went is a bit simplistic, but it is a family movie after all.
>>
>>25931640
At the risk of derailing the thread, I think their suicide rates are way too high for that to be the primary explanation. It's higher than any other suicide rate for discriminated groups, including black slaves.
>>
>>
>>
why does no one draws Nick as Robocop?
>>
https://www.deviantart.com/niban-destikim/
>>
>>
>>
File: trauma.png (115 KB, 900x945)
115 KB
115 KB PNG
>>25931969
that face has seen... things
>>
File: 1569260927170.png (399 KB, 610x562)
399 KB
399 KB PNG
>>25928056

Wait...she's Naked!
>>
>>25931923
Thats hot
>>
>>25930191
>tfw you actually, seriously, think sjews are a thing
>>
>>25932629
>tfw you think gay Nick is a thing
>>
File: Day_7_-_Enchanted_SFW.png (1.73 MB, 2500x3000)
1.73 MB
1.73 MB PNG
>>
File: Day_5_-_Build.png (1.15 MB, 2500x3000)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB PNG
>>
File: Day_6_-_Husky.png (1.02 MB, 2500x3000)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
>>
File: f.jpg (8 KB, 190x266)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>25932990
>>
>>25932990
>Trans Nick when?
>>
I have a confession.

I enjoy Nick x other female characters.
>>
I killed Mufasa
>>
>>25933281
K
>>
File: Sponsored20190801.png (840 KB, 900x1200)
840 KB
840 KB PNG
THERE IS NEVER ENOUGH WILDEHOPPS
>>
>>25933044
>>25933051
>>25933061
Damn Nick is pretty tall and ripped in these
>>
>>25932629
SJewes
>>
>>25933281
same, but also for pretty much every other character, i dont really mind stuff unless it starts to take itself too seriously and isnt fun.
>>
>>25933400
>not cumming inside

i will never understand the fetish around full condoms

great work though, rob!
>>
File: judy think.png (50 KB, 187x197)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
>>25933400
HOT
>>
>>25933400
Nice!
>>
File: 1570738033481.jpg (81 KB, 1312x765)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>25933281
>>
>>25933281
I enjoy Nick x other Nicks. Unfortunately, only one Nick exists. So I can never have my fantasy.
>>
File: 1570463397691.jpg (211 KB, 2048x2048)
211 KB
211 KB JPG
>>
>>25933281 Since of course Judy can't have had those.

...since not sure what the intent of this pic is.
>>
File: 1570411537585.jpg (3.42 MB, 2724x2560)
3.42 MB
3.42 MB JPG
>>25933763

Forgot pic
>>
>>25933777
would you feel better knowing this was mpreg?
>>
>>25933777
is this an artist that likes mpreg?
>>
File: BigHorner.png (568 KB, 709x807)
568 KB
568 KB PNG
The apocalypse was not kind to Remmy
>>
>>25933926
yes
>>
>>25933984
>Patrolling the Pack Street almost makes you wish for a savage outbreak.
>>
Pack Street but Remmy is black
>>
>>25933984
Bighorners are good for meat and hide, but not so much as a pack animal.
>>
>>25934309
Remmy is already the black sheep of the family
>>
>>25933988
may I know who it is?
>>
File: EGkD4MQXUAE6ww7.jpg (823 KB, 2048x1536)
823 KB
823 KB JPG
>>
File: EGmnK-7XYAExv5s.jpg (768 KB, 2048x1536)
768 KB
768 KB JPG
>>
File: unknown.png (3.84 MB, 1280x1793)
3.84 MB
3.84 MB PNG
>>25934358
https://twitter.com/PeashyPeach
>>
>>25934312
I see what you did there.
Can you get wool off of a bighorner though?
>>
>>25930391
>a male character who'd been screwed over for being (and despite being) an oppressor class
>an entitled woman who false-flags the oppressor class
...predators are not the "oppressor class" in Zootopia, you brainlet. Prey are. Predators are the ones who are oppressed.
>>
>>25934458
Predators are the oppressors because they are bigger, stronger, and have a history of literally eating prey.

Prey animals are the oppressors because democracy is tyranny of the majority.
>>
File: EGj8xQjX4AAo3lB.jpg (451 KB, 2048x2048)
451 KB
451 KB JPG
>>
>>25934512
>Predators are the oppressors because they are bigger, stronger, and have a history of literally eating prey.
There are more big and powerful prey by number and by species diversity than there are big and powerful predators. Hippos, rhinos, elephants, water buffalo, etc etc are all common, and there's tons of large prey that would have nothing to fear from the majority of predators (who would mostly by smaller creatures, with only wolves, tigers, lions, etc topping out the actual dangerous end of the scale).
Their history of eating prey is literally prehistoric.

Predators are not the oppressor class. Even if everything you just said was accurate, that might make them feared or even dangerous, but that's not the same thing as being an oppressor class.
Either way the original post was claiming that in Zootopia, in the context of the narrative, predators and NOT prey were the oppressors, which is "did you even watch the movie" levels of missing the point.
>>
>>25929469
>Sheepdog pic
Maybe you're just salty because your ship got sidelined again?
>>
>>25934431
No, just the hide, horn and meat
>>
>>25933984
Neither was it to Velvet.
>>
>>25934634
Not really, I am pro every ship excluding Charmy.
I used that pic because I like it and think it's underrated.
>>
>>25934722
>I am pro every ship excluding Charmy.
if you keep going the way you are now...
you're gonna have a bad time.
>>
File: 1519162307468.png (38 KB, 666x666)
38 KB
38 KB PNG
>>25934903
I know anon, those of us who can recognize shit ships suffer harshly in many fandoms.

>imagine thinking Charmy is a good ship
>>
>>
Ooooh that smell
Can't you smell that smell
Ooooh that smell
The smell of sex surrounds you

Now they call you Prince Cumming
Can't speak a word when you're full of lewds
Say you'll be all right, cum tomorrow
But tomorrow might not be here for you
>>
>>25933826
>>25933926

Why do all of the decent artists nowadays, in anything, revolve their stuff around the stupidest things...

>>25934574

You're trying to break things down on an objective level though. It doesn't matter how things ARE, what matters in terms of the sheep cabal is WHAT THEY THINK THINGS ARE.

There are people out there, viewable outside your window most likely, who think Islam is a feminist religion, Trump is a dictator unlike China or Saudi Arabia, or the world is flat. Their view of reality is not in sync with actual reality.
>>
>>25935169
Okay buddy
>>
File: 1567749639490.png (207 KB, 549x370)
207 KB
207 KB PNG
>>25935163
>>
File: 1570786856058.png (177 KB, 900x900)
177 KB
177 KB PNG
>>25929381
>>
File: 1570676033788.png (88 KB, 202x197)
88 KB
88 KB PNG
>>25935169
She doesn't tho, if we're talking about trash. She used to do tons of stuff including cute SavageSkyes. Her only sin was horny on main + trying to kinkshame, aside from that she and Trish do have other stuff, that's just their fetish like incest, pegging and other fetishes anons here have.
>>
>>25935098

Nobody cares about the opinions of some tumblr blogs the vast majority of people on the site, to say nothing of the populace, don't read. And if they stick that stuff into the movies it'll kill the movies and their box office dead.
>>
File: greed.png (105 KB, 595x687)
105 KB
105 KB PNG
>>25928011
>>
File: 1569114215136.png (189 KB, 512x599)
189 KB
189 KB PNG
>>25935408
>>
>>25933400
correct!
>>
File: EGnDwQjWkAEgu7Z.jpg (961 KB, 2048x2048)
961 KB
961 KB JPG
>>
File: enjjou.png (70 KB, 571x635)
70 KB
70 KB PNG
>>25928011
>>
File: Stu Drink 2.png (347 KB, 444x597)
347 KB
347 KB PNG
>>25935417
>>
>>25935739
You're not funny
>>
>>25935417

I am so sick of this pic.
>>
>>25935952
>>
>>
File: EGm_r-_X0AEeFyY.jpg (342 KB, 1920x2048)
342 KB
342 KB JPG
>>
>>25936027
I'm glad.
>>
>>25936031
>grilling burgers

>pulls out cereal box

Fucking stonetoss
>>
>>25936067
everyday, you adorable yeen
>>
File: d06.jpg (48 KB, 680x564)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>25936197
What's the best Judy Nick smut fanfiction, I know I asked this last thread but it died before I could check.
>>
>>25936451
Didn't mean to reply
>>
File: 1568888104775.jpg (197 KB, 1200x675)
197 KB
197 KB JPG
>>25936067
This yeen deserves love indeed.
All yeens deserve love, and boxes.
>>
File: Im_done.gif (1.79 MB, 350x156)
1.79 MB
1.79 MB GIF
>>25936467
>>25936451
>dat pic
>>
File: Dzi_gmcW0AAIYEd.jpg large.jpg (398 KB, 2048x1365)
398 KB
398 KB JPG
>>25936067
>>25936553
>Boxed yeens
Are these pics implying I can get a yeen shipped directly to my door? If so, where? (Asking for a friend)
>>
>>25936688
Please don't go!
>>
>>25936851
no worries, I just have plans tomorrow morning, so it's sleepy time. Nighty night /ztg/
>>
>>25936688
https://youtu.be/yTJxvKD4uog
>>
File: 1506374400671.png (11 KB, 500x500)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
>>25936841
I wish I could get a NAH mailed to my door. I hear they're on sale due to some factory defect or something

>>25937009
Sleep tight bunner
>>
>>25933400
OK, that's a slightly weird fettish.
>>
>>25933742
>"Oh hi Judy, I'm just 'sharing' your fox for a bit..."
>>
>>25936067
If it wasn't for the spots, I'd have thought it was a a koala.
>>
>>
>>25935695
This is RAD, who drew this? That you Letni?
>>
File: EGm-v4sUcAExjlo.jpg (170 KB, 1799x1559)
170 KB
170 KB JPG

>>
>>25937121
which?
fucked silly?
used condoms?
taking after sex selfie?
>>
The only good post in this thread is >>25928056.

Can we just leave this one to page 10 and start over?
>>
File: rabies.png (38 KB, 400x400)
38 KB
38 KB PNG
>>25890182
>>25929212
>>25929216
Damnit, Ciwi, roll a mammal for me to hug. These are too good.
>>
>>25937799
>Damnit, Ciwi, roll a mammal for me to hug.
easy, just draw an okapi
>>
File: EGnYCNSU0AAt8QC.jpg (294 KB, 1536x2048)
294 KB
294 KB JPG
https://twitter.com/marema_kishin_2/status/1182713914506694656
>>
File: wh.png (36 KB, 300x300)
36 KB
36 KB PNG
>>25937832
We have two okapis now?
>>
File: hmm.png (116 KB, 316x316)
116 KB
116 KB PNG
whats with the witch judys? or its just spookmonth?
>>
>>25935695
ayy lmao
>>
>>25938154
some anons think that Ciwi and Reply are the same CCs
>>
File: Goodnight7.png (424 KB, 1040x880)
424 KB
424 KB PNG
May you have a good night /ztg/
>>
>>25938154
Reply has an identical twin brother of course

>>25938347
Are you aware it's Halloween soon?
>>
>>25938420
Buona notte tuber
>>
>>25938424
I thought most people didn't post those until around halloween.
>>25938420
Good night mongoose!
>>
File: ooo.png (115 KB, 888x888)
115 KB
115 KB PNG
>>25938399
What if they were both seen on the same aggie canvas, though? Who would go to the trouble?

>>9370608

You cannot explain that. Checkmate, atheists.
>>
>>25938738
>draw with really shitty blurry brush
>swap compies
>draw with really shitty blocky binary brush
Wow, so hard
>>
>>
File: it's blatantly obvious.png (124 KB, 1332x1332)
124 KB
124 KB PNG
>>25938399
>>25938738
>>
>>25937579
How do you guess right every time, haha !
>>
>>25939116
I should probably stop guessing and just put it on the booru. Always good to see you Letni, love your cute zoots.
>>
I love you guys and I love this place. It may have its flaws, but it's never enough to make me permanently leave here. I love you funny commentators and content creators. I love you, lurkers who occasionally jump in to engage in deep conversations about both zootopia and life in general.
Sometimes this place is hostile and sometimes this place feels like home. I know that emotions are running high and that it might sound like I'm talking out my ass, but I really mean it. You guys have brought light to a part of my life when I really needed it the most. Thank you.
>>
File: 1469291039432.png (293 KB, 332x431)
293 KB
293 KB PNG
>>25939216
ur gay
>>
>>25939239
Well, fuck you too.
>>
>>25939239
>>
File: D7FSMDPW0AEIUv9.png (112 KB, 631x702)
112 KB
112 KB PNG
>>25939239
I knew that already
>>
File: 1569269068578.png (20 KB, 264x276)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
>>25939239
I know
>>
>>25939239
dam
>>
>>25939239
At least I'm not a vorefag.
>>
File: 1541468549923.jpg (108 KB, 787x787)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>25939216
Lurker here. Thank you anon.
>>25939239
I know.
>>
File: 1570659061881.png (18 KB, 222x321)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
>>25928063
>>
File: kys.png (261 KB, 800x1300)
261 KB
261 KB PNG
>>25939239
>>
>Al rises as the felines pass him, and he grabs the tiger's paw in his, shaking it earnestly and patting his shoulder. "Good seein' you again, Heath. Neil -- you better take good care of this boy."

>She half-nods, half-bows to the huge white wolf as he climbs back into his car and starts the engine. "As always. Take care of yourself -- and take care of her."

Pandora's Fox confirmed
>>
>>25939696
If this chapter didn't confirm his name, I woulda made a corny ass joke about Al being short for ally
>>
File: 1567390105094.png (113 KB, 352x306)
113 KB
113 KB PNG
>>25928063
Requesting this redrawn w remy
>>
>>25939376
anon, we need to talk about this tube you just posted.....
>>
>>25939696
>"Yeah," she replies, eyes gravitating towards my waistline. I'm sure I look like a sight -- scrawny on top, thick on bottom. Like I've been cut in half and glued onto someone else's legs. "I'll let you take care of the rest, Cormo. I'm sure you have plenty of experience with that."

Remmy harem except Betty confirmed.
>>
>>25939813
You mean Duke Hopps? Judy's loving husband? What about him?
>>
>>25939860
>Duke isn't gay
You're in the clear anon. Have a good day
>>
File: 1492226986878.png (167 KB, 1083x968)
167 KB
167 KB PNG
>>25939813
About how he's the cutest tube? We know that already

>>25939860
You mean Judy Weaselton?
>>
>>25939696
>>25939852
>"Look. Hey. Remmy." Al gestures upwards with his index finger, and I meet his eyes. "Listen to me, okay? I'm gonna take care of this. You got me?"

AlDon...
>>
>>25939860
When did Nick change his name?
>>
>>25939896
Nice
>>
File: 1530680135945.png (209 KB, 1038x1782)
209 KB
209 KB PNG
>>25939884
>About how he's the cutest tube?
What's not Travis
>>
>>25937793
What about >>25933312
>>
I wonder what Marty would buy for himself at the box? Flavored condoms?
>>
>>25940273
Nothing, with Avo there.
No judgement, probably Hook.
>>
File: who you callin old .png (190 KB, 689x739)
190 KB
190 KB PNG
>>
>>25937634
>fucked silly?
>used condoms?
>taking after sex selfie?
The used condoms fettish.
All the rest are normal, aren't they...?
>>
>>25940939
i dont even think the rest are considered fetishes unless you consider non-vanilla as fetish
>>25940815
glorious vix
>>
>>25939860
>>
File: evil_rabbit.jpg (1.8 MB, 1920x1200)
1.8 MB
1.8 MB JPG
>>25938468
>I thought most people didn't post those until around halloween.
Stores have been selling halloween shit since a month back!
>>
>>25941110
well, yeah, they start selling xmas deco 1 november
>>
File: 1513136157567.png (794 KB, 1128x1388)
794 KB
794 KB PNG
>>25941109
Thank you for indulging my heretical ship Famished
There's not enough Dukehopps

>>25941172
>1 november
The place I work started stocking Christmas merch mid-September
Get on my level
>>
>>25941109
>Judy whispering to Duke how much she can have him tortured if he doesn't tell her what she wants to know right fucking now
>>
>>25939852
>giving Remmy a harem
give him this wannabite
or alternatively, give him that aardwolf chick who's stupid horny
>>
>>
>>25941311
Is this what true love looks like?
>>
File: EGoYwQtW4AMIRVV.jpg (74 KB, 862x996)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>
>>25941311
I can't believe this is still going. It feels like it's taken three years to advance an hour in the story.
>>
>>25941332
yes
>>
>>25941374
It hasn't even been that long in the story
>>
>>25941311
This is what a true cuck looks like
Never thought we'd see this shit again
>>
>>25941311
>>25941332
>>25941374
>>25941468
I honestly thought that it finished a long time ago.
>>
File: King cramson.jpg (65 KB, 540x304)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>25936451
Please guys I need recomendations
>>
>>25941512
Kulkum's stuff
>>
>>25941533
Thank you
>>
>>25940815
>"As always. Take care of yourself -- and take care of her."
Wait, is this Pandora telling Al to take care of V?
or Al telling Pandora to take care of Charlie?
or something else?
>>
>>25939852
>except Betty
But she's like the best one
>>
>>25941713
>or Al telling Pandora to take care of Charlie?
I believe it's this one
>>
File: sk 9 11.png (150 KB, 398x734)
150 KB
150 KB PNG
https://piczel.tv/watch/TGGeko

Hey guys, Im going to stream some art and watch cartoons. Jump in if you like.
>>
>>25941311
Judy should just eat her babies if she's so stressed in this comic
Isn't that what normal rabbits do?
>>
>>25941713
Al saying that to Dora about Charlie
>>
Anyone got the link to Arma's server?
>>
>>25941713
Charlie definitely, at least from what I've gathered it would be her. Not into the whole shipping side but Pandora definitely was someone way too special for Charlie, special enough for her to do the whole 'I can't be seen here' and other stuff.
>>
>>25941778
Fun! you taking requests?
>>
>>25941739
>>25941809
>>25941832
>"I can't believe I drove out here for this," he mutters.
(missing a second quotation btw)
>"I'll be in touch, Pandora,"
>"You know where to find me."
>"As always. Take care of yourself -- and take care of her."
It seems weird that Al would have 4 lines in a row and drive off like that, also Pandora's previous statement was about V.
>>
>>25941847
Maybe a few
>>
>>25941851
wait, forget that quotation comment, i am dumb.
>>
>>25941887
Judy eating her newborn babies to relieve stress!
>>
>>25941778
sfw: Judy with a pumpkin

lewd: kii doing something lewd
>>
>>25941887
Nick and his mom having some Mother-Son time
>>
>>25941851
If that was Dora talking about Velvet, then wouldn't Al have given her a nod or at least acknowledge the statement instead of driving off without a word?
>>
>>25941971
>Al reaches through the open window from the driver's seat, kinda slaps the side of the car, and pulls out down the street.
does that count?
>>
>>25941887
How about Nick knotting Skye's ass?
>>
>>25941851
Can't check right now, but it was exchanging sentences too. It certainly is possible, I just find it weird because overall there isn't really a reason for it to be toward Velvet. You could argue something like Pandora being Velvet's roommate, which considering Weaver is plausible especially since the whole Flock Street being more affluent than Pack Street. I just prefer taking things in face value else I just extrapolate every sentence. Occam's razor and all.
The only possible 'her' in the scene is Charlie, as all other members went in Pandora's Box.
>>
>>
File: aha5.png (27 KB, 468x455)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
>>25939696
>She half-nods, half-bows to the huge white wolf as he climbs back into his car and starts the engine. "As always. Take care of yourself -- and take care of her."
That's Pandora, telling Al to take care of Velvet.
>>
File: 1570722900143.jpg (233 KB, 2048x2048)
233 KB
233 KB JPG
>>
>>25942107
Pandora is telling Al to take care of Charlie!? Holy shit my ship confirmed.
>>
File: EGmLx84UcAAB79a.jpg (213 KB, 729x1406)
213 KB
213 KB JPG
>>
>>25942119
Nice to see some Hopp-cest
>>
>>
File: 1566480467375.gif (1.47 MB, 382x308)
1.47 MB
1.47 MB GIF
>>25942107
thanks for clearing that up even if i took like 5 reads to actually understand that
>>
File: EGkKVhnWkAUCi_D.jpg (665 KB, 2215x1648)
665 KB
665 KB JPG
>>
File: EGoETICWwAYKfbO.jpg (697 KB, 2524x2164)
697 KB
697 KB JPG
>>
>>25942107
Weaver, I challenge you have a comic-a-day where the joke isn't sex
>>
>>25942421
Those are some very short wolves.
>>
>>25941109
Finally some real good fucking content in these threads jfc
>>
File: more heresy.png (272 KB, 800x846)
272 KB
272 KB PNG
>>25942179
>>
>>25942421
Are those wolves midgets or is Judy a giant?
>>
>>25942421
Yeah, don't like where this is going...
>odd, no Zaush or Borba signature.
>>
File: 1562578207253.png (105 KB, 400x530)
105 KB
105 KB PNG
>>25942573
oh baby
>>
>>25942421
knowing this artist, it's a sex party
>>
>>25942503
>>25942608
5'1
>>25942621
Siroc's popufur material. Though normally he uses his own OC.
>>25942803
Wouldn't that be Meesh? I think of Siroc more of consent-averse.
>>
File: 1570840645751.png (231 KB, 551x809)
231 KB
231 KB PNG
When will Remmy ever?
>>
File: sk 10 11.png (119 KB, 625x600)
119 KB
119 KB PNG
>>25941991
>>
>>25943165
I need to catch up with this story. It's been too long since Legosi and Haru tried getting it on the first time.
>>
>>25943174
That's some comfy WildeSkye anal right there, thanks TGG!
>>
File: 1570839339218.png (1.54 MB, 1646x1200)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB PNG
>>25943240
It's not at all as sexy as you might think it is
>>
>>25943275
V... Vore?? But like, for real? Is the author into vore? It feels like she is.
>>
Wait so I'm new here do you guys just talk about fan characters
>>
>>25943353
Nah, we talk about canon characters every now and again.
Like Remmy, for example.
>>
>>25943366
Remmy doesn't own an iPhone. He isn't canon to the iPhone commercial that is Zootopia.
>>
>>25943353
This
>>25943366
All of the canon characters of Pack Street are discussed in Pack Street General to some extent
>>
>>25943335
The story has themes tying sexual intimacy with carnivorous predation. So maybe?
>>
>>25943335
Not really, but probably size difference. The recent chapter really ran home how autistic the MC is.
>>
>>25943416
>>25943633
Man, can't those two have sex? I don't care if it's offscreen, I'm not looking for porn in this manga. I just want Legosi and Haru to finally share that experience together.
>>
>>25943725
Sorry, he's too much of a spaz to go through with it
>>
>>25943725
Maybe eventually
>>
File: Prison.png (564 KB, 898x507)
564 KB
564 KB PNG
>>
>>25944138
Sleep tight!
>>
>>25944138
Pictured here: Nick Wilde, moments before his death by snu-snu.
>>
File: boltbuns.png (1.04 MB, 1280x720)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB PNG
Slowly catching up on archiving highlights
>>
File: cheap tube.png (418 KB, 1280x720)
418 KB
418 KB PNG
>>
File: d e a t h.png (912 KB, 1280x720)
912 KB
912 KB PNG
>>
File: lone bear.png (405 KB, 1280x720)
405 KB
405 KB PNG
>>
File: silicone rabbit.png (202 KB, 1280x720)
202 KB
202 KB PNG
>>
File: squish.png (197 KB, 1280x720)
197 KB
197 KB PNG
>>
File: tube restraint.png (200 KB, 1280x720)
200 KB
200 KB PNG
>>
>>25935437
>>25937597
>>25942193
>>25942384
source?
>>
File: 1551385917506.png (179 KB, 1163x1025)
179 KB
179 KB PNG
Haven't been here, i'm curious. When was the last GTT?
>>
>>25944694
The last one was on August 5. Comic's been busy since then.
https://soundcloud.com/comicanon/greentext-theater-8-5-2019
>>
File: rabbit chart.png (222 KB, 1178x872)
222 KB
222 KB PNG
>>25941778
A comprehensive guide to rabbits
>>
>>25944741
Judy Hopps, purest of buns. She would never work a big fox knot into her ass or anything.
>>
File: Jack too.png (7 KB, 670x653)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
>>25944859
Ya that's Violet's thing.
>>
File: 1468816817198.jpg (636 KB, 1174x1074)
636 KB
636 KB JPG
>>25944734
Thanks.
>>
File: VRbitrip.jpg (19 KB, 199x199)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>25944694
>>25944734
>>25944905
I'd like to do one again soon, but work is still really stressful right now.

I promise as soon as I get things under control, I'll have another stream. Missing you all dearly.
>>
>>25943388
He’s there to show you what happens if you don’t own one.
>>
>>25944902
I think it's just a bun thing in general.
>>
>>25929469
Well at least tell us what your headcanon is anon
>>
>>25945228
>Well at least tell us what your headcanon is anon
nothing right now
Depending on the ending of the series I might make one.
>>
>>25939852
Remmy will die alone in his apartment, just like the rest of /trash/
>>
>>25941251
Who is this chick? Where did she come from all a sudden
>>
File: I want to pet the lynx.png (247 KB, 800x700)
247 KB
247 KB PNG
>>25945611
Pack Street character, she was one of Don's pack members who showed up to have a stern talk with Remmy.
>>
>>25944902
Why does everyone like Nick's dick in their ass? Violet, Skye, Jack. Judy is the only one who doesn't regularly get her ass destroyed by him.
>>
>>25944741
For the record, it's spelled 'Looney Tunes'.
>>
>>25945958
As an addendum to this: It's called 'Looney Tunes' because it was a play on the name of the pre-existing Disney series 'Silly Symphonies', and was NOT named because 'Toons' is a shortening of 'cartoons'.
>>
>>25945915
Because they can't persuade him to put it in their pussy. He's too much of a gay fox to do that.

Gideon wouldn't do such a thing. He'd impregnate them just fine. He's a better fox
>>
>>25945958
>For the record, it's spelled 'Looney Tunes'.
...am I blind or is that how it's spelled in the image?
>>
>>25946115
Correction: turns out I am blind, but I misread your post rather than the original image.
>>
File: 1570724403434.png (25 KB, 442x486)
25 KB
25 KB PNG
anons, am I gay for wanting to get my dick sucked by this sexy fox? I can't tell its a dude. So it can't be gay right?
>>
>>25946161
The thrill comes from not knowing.
>>
>>25944741
This diagram pleases me.
>>
>>25946166
>The thrill comes from knowing knot.
>>
I've been thinking lads, why is she so patoot and perfect?
>>
>>25946307
the cynical answer is she has no established character to be disappointed in, so she's whatever you want most
>>
File: Jack's cuter.png (109 KB, 380x460)
109 KB
109 KB PNG
>>25946307
She was crafted by upside-down blind Tibetan monks with the sole purpose of bringing planetary enlightenment. Instead she was just really cute, it's pretty nice.
>>
Page 10ed

>>25946443
>>25946443
>>25946443
>>
I think the lads from the meta thread actually convinced the mods to neuter bumpfag.
>>
>>25946526
Here's hoping, but I'll wait a couple of days to celebrate and see if the tide is still neutered.
>>
File: ..png (28 KB, 630x1020)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
>>
>>25946714
I'd say he needs to be punished for being so lewd, but it seems to be in progress
>>
>>25946690
I fear he is just messing with us and will rub it in on Monday.
>>
>>25946714
But who is holding the leash?
>>
>>25947791
Chica
>>
File: He might be dead.png (42 KB, 735x484)
42 KB
42 KB PNG
>>25947791
Numbers, he's on a stool or something.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.