[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/trash/ - Off-Topic
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 60 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Please consider donating to help the victims of the KyoAni studio fire: https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-kyoani-heal

/ZTG/ - Zootopia General: Sleepy Hand Holding Edition

Pastebin: pastebin.com/iYDU8g2T
Booru: zoo.booru.org
Thread journal Backup: pastebin.com/GiLL5kAS
ZTG Creator List: derpy.me/ztgcclist

Archives: www.ztarchive.com / desuarchive.org / archive.b-stats.org
Previous thread: https://archive.b-stats.org/trash/thread/24353225
Previous thread: http://www.ztarchive.com/trash/thread/24353225
Previous thread: https://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/24353225

TT: Zootopian Fairy Tails has won it!
Previous TT: Canal District (Late submissions are welcome!)

TT Archive: t3event.tumblr.com
TT Pastebin: pastebin.com/gudYsYHL
>>
File: its escapism anon.png (150 KB, 822x1080)
150 KB
150 KB PNG
Does /ztg/ use the relationships of fictional characters to fill the emptiness inside them?
>>
>>24378764
Violet and Rinehart are just personalities that split from Judy and Nick
they're not really real, but they're not entirely fake
>>
gideon got big dong
>>
File: I don't mind.png (1.47 MB, 2300x2000)
1.47 MB
1.47 MB PNG
>>24378807
>>
>>24378807
yes
yes
i also use my insert too, but he doesn't do much. apart from regular things that is
>>
Qalcove hasn't posted since that fire in Japan. Should we be worried?
>>
>>24378890
Were they employed by them?
>>
>>24378913
?
>>
>>24378966
It was a fire at an animation studio anon
>>
>>24378807
No, nothing can fill a fundamentally shitty person.
>>
>>24378815
Every rabbit and fox couple feels like Nick and Judy knock off, that’s understandable. Maybe apart from Jack and skye who have a very distinct vibe to them. Makes me wonder if changing their species would make the ship feel less of an off brand wildehopps?
>>
>>24378807
Nope, that's what alcohol is for.
>>
>>24379274
Numbers pls, what would your gazelle thing?!
>>
>>24379300
>Think
>>
>>24378807
More like to forget that the emptiness exists but yes, a little, as well as scribbling the zoots
>>
>>24378807
Kinda? But I don't see it as escapism.
I use them to keep love on my mind so I don't forget what I'm looking for.
>>
>>24378807
I think to some extent I do. But it's more of a "read a novel or fun story" kind of escapism. The kind that quiet kids do in their spare time. I love being in this thread because I get to hear and relate to many different people from other parts of the world in anonymity. It's strangely relaxing and feels safer than Twitter and more social than Tumblr and Facebook.
>>
>>24378966
There was a fire at KyoAni, an animation studio in Japan
>>
>>24378815
According to the person who made Rine, and this was mentioned in a recent thread, Rinehart is actually kinda thoughtless and lacks forethought. He pushed other people out of his life due to a number of reasons and ended up getting sucked into the suicide hotline because his telemarketer company went under due to his CEO's performing malpractice. So he's actually not that passionate about helping others like he's initially been characterized as being, it's just a job he landed in and while I'm not sure if he hates the people he has to talk to, I'm sure that having to deal with other people's problems must be difficult for a man who's so used to avoiding personal issues.

Why am I saying this when you mentioned him being an offshoot of Nick? I dunno, I guess I just wanted to generate discussion?
>>
File: Mead.png (432 KB, 840x1235)
432 KB
432 KB PNG
>>24369382
>1-2 : draw someone's zona

>>24375145
>It's very much appreciated!
Anytime, pal! Here is a little gift to celebrate you showing yourself in the threads again!
>>
>>
>>24380335
Nice one Rob.
>>
>>24379173
To be fair for Jack and Skye, they simultaneously have had a lot of interpretations and no canon personality; Skye has ranged from fun mechanic to cold hard bitch agent, and Jack from civilian movie star in over his head to experienced "nothing personal kid" agent. You can kind of do whatever you want with them.

I feel like you could probably develop Rinehart and Violet independently but when you try to make them a couple it can cause issues while trying to flesh them out as characters (unless all you care for is fluff, which is nice).
>>
I'd love some pack street watersports right now.
>>
>>24381225
Remmy trying to play waterpolo with his wool completely bloated with water would be pretty funny.
>>
File: Glass_pool.png (3.77 MB, 3072x1728)
3.77 MB
3.77 MB PNG
>>24381225
You mean like this?
>>
>>24381376
Is that Betty throwing Remmy into the water up there? Looks like she's having fun
>>
>>24381320
I imagine Anneke calling him a swamp monster with his head wool all covering his eyes. Avo would tell Remmy he looks like a white booger and Ozzy would crack the fuck up.
>>
>>24381320
>>24381376
Stop being faggots for a minute.
>>
File: Cursed Vampotters!.png (153 KB, 1140x1024)
153 KB
153 KB PNG
>>
>>24381461
It might be her way of getting back at him for making yet another crack about her jeans
>>
>>24381225
>Watersports
Oka...
>pack street

ew gross
>>
>>24381376
>>
>>24382354
He might actually be falling straight down after rising in a high arc, so if anything he'll either fall into the pool or break his neck on the stone
>>
File: stuff.png (994 KB, 2044x2400)
994 KB
994 KB PNG
>>
>>24382521
Who would be so evil to put that banana in action bun’s way?

Now she is going to break her back and have to be action bun from a wheelchair.
>>
>>24378807
I occasionally wonder how a piece of media would be looked at in the zootopia setting. Nonfiction or certain historical fantasy stories might not change much aside from the humans now being animals, but what about anime or fantasy stories? How would these things translate into Zootooia media consumed by their mammalian citizens. A story like attack on titan might be considered insulting to those viewers because of how it shows animals being eaten alive by mindless monsters. Preds might take it as an insult against their race while progressive prey might see it as tasteless and exploitative.
Fruits Basket would be somewhat different but not completely because all that would happen to the characters is that they would simply change into different animals when they're hugged. The gimmick of that story might not carry that much weight like it does for us.

Then you have stories that don't make allusions to being animals or devouring people like Beck Mongolian chop squad or Carole and Tuesday, the only change would be what the character's species would become. And this is all just things I thought about right now at the top of my head.
>>
>>24382596
>action bun from a wheelchair.
Wheels and the legfox?
>>
>>24382670
Oh! One other thing:
Beastars would be considered the highest form of speciesm in media because of how it portrays predators as being a complete slave to their instincts, the main character is a spineless pred apologist who feels sorry for being born a wolf, and then there'd be the minority biologist or veterinarian who'd get mildly offended by how wrong the author gets about animals and their families, like how the beginning says that Hyena's are canines when they really aren't.
>>
>>24382354
The Tales of Remmy and Dewey!

>Remmy: "... So she throws me across the freaking pool into the corner with my back straight! They said I would never walk again! And I don't even have an elevator where I live!
>Dewey: "..."
>Remmy: "And worst of all, I was saving some money for myself and I burned it all on the treatment! Nobody on the Pack even came to help, even Marty tried to weasel out by saying Betty was 'too busy' with the police to carry me. Not that I'm into that."
>Remmy: "Just you know, she was kind of responsible for it. But I don't know if I'd feel safe with a pred holding me again, especially her. I guess I could go for Charlie and Annie carrying me around in a stretcher to the hospital. I wouldn't have to worry about the fumes that way either."
>Remmy: "As long as it's not Avo, or Marty, I'd be glad to have any help from the Pack. But as soon as people started saying that I got savaged they just left me there."
>Remmy: "But it is true in a way? After all I DID get gravely wounded by a pred, you feel?"
>Remmy: "Hmph, you preds are always like this when accountability comes knocking. You can pretend to ignore me and I'll just do the same."

It's the Remmy and Dewey show!
>>
>>24382788
Is Dewey just in a coma right now? Can't say I've ever seen a comedy duo play this angle outside of ventriloquist shows
>>
>>24383046
That's what i got.
Both mammals on hospital beds, one is unconscious while Remmy can't keep his mouth shut
>>
>>24381461
The things he goes through to make her smile. He's a good sheep to his sheepdog
>>
>>24383083
And then the nurses tell Remmy to shut the fuck up or they'll sedate his ass
>>
>>24383266
Which promptly makes Remmy double down on his complains as soon as the nurse gets out of the room.
>>
>>24382670
How about media that uses animal spirits? Are there still mammal spirits or are they replaced with reptiles and birds? Do some mammals use other mammal species as spirits in their stories?
>>
>>24383500
I imagine zodiac signs might be different.

Although, in Weaver's continuity in pack street, Remmy is an Aries, which means that animal zodiacs are still a thing there. Fun fact: Aries are the first in the zodiac and to reflect this, they are known to be very self-centered!

But if we're talking about vanilla Zootooia, I imagine that lizards and bugs and fish would be the replacements. Like, fireflies would be the replacement for fire type horoscopes like Leo's, for instance.
>>
File: stuff.png (336 KB, 1086x1775)
336 KB
336 KB PNG
>>
>>24383164
I want Remmy to call her his sheepdog as an awkward attempt at flirting. Betty would fall for it and not destroy him because that's his superpower
>>
File: 18 mins to page 8?.png (82 KB, 350x500)
82 KB
82 KB PNG
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZQsBI3w8ro
>>
>>24382737
Yeah, I could see some Beastars being a modern but somewhat old work that Judy would have read but thought it was exagerated rather than outright paranoia or someone like Marty jumping on someone for defending it.
>>
Does Civilization: Zoot use prey animals as resources In their games?
>>
>>24384604
Interesting idea... using each other as resources early on. Predators hunt prey for food and crafting mats, and maybe prey kill preds for their bones, like teeth and claws and things like that for tools and or crafting mats. Prey get agriculture and preds gets advanced warfare later down the line then after a point, predators become more civilized and eat bugs, maybe because prey are harder to kill now that they can defend themselves with weapons and shit and its better to eat bugs that risk your life.

Who knows, but I'd play the shit out of it.
>>
File: stuff.png (256 KB, 1906x1066)
256 KB
256 KB PNG
>>24384604
>>24384797
Like this!
>>
>>
>Wolter gives his sister a hug before bed, every night
>>
File: More_water_hijinks.png (1.46 MB, 1500x1125)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB PNG
>>24381461
>Is that Betty throwing Remmy into the water up there?
Must admit, this is a pretty crazy artwork. If that's Betty up there, who's the wolf chasing Marty to get their bikini top back in the foreground?
I guess one of them is Avo, but I'm not sure which?
Nick seems to be concerned about Gideon drowning, although Sharla and Judy seem less worried.
Not sure who the horse girl or the pig are?
>>
>>24385093
I think the one trying to get the bikini might be Honey.
>>
>>24385135
>might be Honey.
Head tuft and short tail?
You might have something there...
>>
>>24385093
>foreground
nigga that's honey and duke
>>
>>24384884
>Virgin fox vs Chad sheep
>>
File: Lock and load.png (284 KB, 849x975)
284 KB
284 KB PNG
>>
>>24385490
Fox is eating mammoth. Cause stone age predator~

Interesting mechanic though, if you think about it, certain units go extinct so you can't use them in the next age and others rise.
>>
Does someone know if Deke survived the mongoose lair?
Someone so small taking the full brunt of all of Terry's meat and be fine is not heard of.
>>
>>24385856
Depends on if you want to follow cartoon logic or hentai logic, cartoon logic? Nope. Hentai Logic, depending on the content is either really fucking gross, REALLY fucking gross, fucked up and potentially DEAR GOD WH-HURK!
>>
File: Amazing.gif (122 KB, 560x420)
122 KB
122 KB GIF
>>
>>24386266
I am both horrified and ... aroused.
>>
File: Marty_by_A-Signature.png (176 KB, 1015x1100)
176 KB
176 KB PNG
Hello, friends!

It's early Saturday morning right now, and I've got something to share before I head to bed.

Title: "The Librarian"

Synopsis: "Marty, a young stoat living in the Zootopian neighborhood of Pack Street, finds himself alone at his job at the local library. He's had an awful day. The facility's next visitor, however, may do more than brighten the mammal's spirits."

Chapter One Link: https://pastebin.com/UQcn9gXx

Chapter Two Link: https://pastebin.com/TmaPvbbL

Character after character on Pack Street has received tons of fan art and fan stories centered around dating, romance, and sex. Fuck it. Why not Marty?

(Yeah, there's some Charty stuff out there, and a few scattered other things, but bear with me. The stoat needs some love. Come on.)

The tl ; dr of this is that it's an anon self-insert romantically pursuing Marty. The two chapters take you from the very beginning to a point somewhat midway between their date. Both of them are in rough draft form right now and likely could use a lot of work.

Still, though, I'm hoping to get some feedback and see what you guys think. Thanks a bunch.
>>
File: D_XpYQwUEAAyk9Q.jpg (319 KB, 819x2048)
319 KB
319 KB JPG
https://twitter.com/nakoox_ex/status/1150081886699417605
>>
>>
>>24386371
Vampires have that affect on people
>>
>>24386574
At least they don't turn me gay
>>
File: VRbitsleepy.jpg (20 KB, 198x199)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>24380335
That's an adorable chipmunk. Mead's going to love it.

Way too late, but that's what I get playing designated driver.

Goodnight, magical and wonderful /ztp/ threads. I hope you never have to walk a drunk elephant up a flight of stairs.
>>
>>24386868
Sleep tight bunner
>>
>>24385053
>Wolter gives his sister a hug, in bed, every night
>>
>>24387156
How sweet. Who's the little spoon?
>>
File: 1562589506342.png (88 KB, 680x383)
88 KB
88 KB PNG
>>24378807
>>
>>24387264
>How sweet. Who's the little spoon?
They trade off.
>>
>>24387156
How nice that they both keep it in their pants while sleeping together.
>>
>>24387993
It's even better than that. They save on laundry by both keeping it in a single pair of pants, between them. They just both buy shorts sized for a larger mammal and cram on in there.
>>
>>24388015
or you could sleep in the nude. That's better I think.

It must be nice and warm under there while sharing your blanket with your twin. Good in the winter
>>
>>24386433
>都合の良い展開で入れ替わりました。
Due to convenient circumstances, they switched bodies.

>では早速
Judy (as Nick): Alright, quickly now
>脱ッッ
*STRIP*
>ではってなに!?
>待て待て待てちょっと待て何でそうなる
Nick (as Judy): WHAT DO YOU MEAN "ALRIGHT"!?
WAIT-WAIT-WAIT
JUST WAIT A SECOND
HOW'D IT GET TO THIS

>私知ってるんだからね、ニックが内緒でこっそり新しいジムに行き始めたっ
>どれだけ鍛えたか見てやろうと思って!
Judy (as Nick): I know all about how you started going to a new gym in secret
I thought I'd see just how much you've been working out!
>我ながら悪い顔だぜ・・・
>あーーーーー・・・そういう・・・これはやめてくださいって言ってもやめてくれない感じかなー?
Nick (as Judy): You've got quite the unsettling face on if I do say so myself...
Uhhhhhhhhhh... I mean... It feels like even if I asked you to stop, you wouldn't actually stop, huh?

Part 1 of 2
>>
>>24388349
>そういうことなら俺もみてやる
Nick (as Judy): Well if that's the case then I'm gonna do the same
>お好きにどうぞー私だって負けないくらいトレーニングしてるし見惚れても知らないわよ
Judy: Look as much as you want
I've been training so much that I won't blame you if you're fascinated
>そーかそーか そりゃ楽しみだ
Nick (as Judy): That so, that so
Looking forward to it, then

>トイレ行くか・・・
Nick (as Judy): Maybe I'll head to the restroom...

>あっ待ってっやっぱり待って!今の無し!!
Judy (as Nick): AH- WAIT, WAIT, HOLD ON! FORGET WHAT i JUST SAID!!
>いやーまさか本人からOKもらえるなんてラッキーだなーーー
>隅々まで見ちゃうぞぉ
Nick (as Judy): Naaah, I was lucky enough to get the okay straight from you, soooo
I'm gonna explore every nook and cranny
>元に戻る方法ちゃんと探すから個室に引きこもるのやめてください!
Judy (as Nick): I'M GONNA LOOK FOR A WAY TO GET US BACK TO NORMAL, SO DON'T JUST LOCK YOURSELF IN A ROOM!
>>
>>24386424
Well now. Red certainly doesn't varnish his opinions, does he?

Feels oddly reminiscent of a Contrapoints video, but I dig it. Conversation seems to flow fairly naturally between the two, which is a good sign. I also like that Marty gives a picture of his background without stating any explicit details which could be contradicted by later Pack Street chapters. Nice trick.
>>
>You will never get to eat Remmy's pred pussy creampie
>>
>>24389062
Thank god!
... or was that suppose to be something that I should make me feel bad?
>>
>Anneke masturbates to thoughts of her brother getting fucked by Remmy
>>
>>24386424
Wonder how the conversation will go down when Marty admits he's a crossdresser
>>
File: 1Ha087GHlor2334.png (59 KB, 430x554)
59 KB
59 KB PNG
>>
始まった瞬間終わった
>>
>>24389062
>You'll never eat Remmy legs while he watches
>>24389125
And soup.
>>
>>24386424
>Charty
Meme
>>
I'm going to be afk for most of the weekend.

If itty does a stream could one of you fine anons request some extremely lewd Skye? Double penetration, squirting, getting loved on by jack, Nick and Judy all at once, etc.
>>
>>24386424
Well this was another good chapter in my opinion. I gotta say, that whole social political rant made me deeply uncomfortable in ways that worried me, like waiting for the crazy bomb to drop hard. Luckily the backstory we get from it allows all the pieces to fall in place for it to make perfect sense. That ending was very heartwarming too. Really charming.

If I may offer just a bit of criticism? I think during the conservation Marty says "Red..." a few times in between the rant that causes the flow to feel a little awkward. I'd replace one or two of those with a narration that goes something like, [Marty swallowed a little, never breaking eye contact with Red.] just to show that he's still engaged in the conversation but clearly becoming uncomfortable.
>>
>>24389814
Extremely lewd skye, double penetrating Nick and Judy at once. Got it.
>>
File: 1469057134233.jpg (336 KB, 1200x1200)
336 KB
336 KB JPG
I have to make a confession, /zoot/: I'm not actually gay.
>>
File: 1462657995395.png (383 KB, 687x754)
383 KB
383 KB PNG
>>24390390
Thats okay. This thread is for rabbit booty any ways
>>
I sure do love the weather today!
>>
File: 1475893233086.jpg (276 KB, 1057x1200)
276 KB
276 KB JPG
>>24378807
How'd you guess?
>>
>>24390488
I don't use Farehnheit, not sure how hot that is.
>>
>>24390515
35 License Units
>>
>>
>>24384600
Back to this topic, how would stories like Shadow of the Colossus be portrayed? Would Wander and Mono become horses while Wander's mare Agro becomes a griffin? Or maybe a kind of giant lizard?

How would Artax from never ending story be portrayed? Horses in general would become actual characters rather than vehicles with a pulse
>>
File: 1499717715593.jpg (214 KB, 799x1200)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
>>24390531
Ah, thanks.
Sorry but i'm used to that weather, not bothered when that temperature hits.
>>
>>
File: file.png (289 KB, 412x640)
289 KB
289 KB PNG
>>24390548
>Shadow of the Colossus
Probably a rat, all things considered.
>>
>>24389125
>Anneke masturbates next to her brother when he's passed out on the couch
>She pulls his boxers aside just enough to get a look at his dick
>>
>Anneke taking a nice long piss against a tree
>>
>>24390532
i should redraw that...
>>
>>
File: D_7oVh_UcAA69Hw.jpg (475 KB, 1748x1181)
475 KB
475 KB JPG
>>
Judy x Nick femdom petplay
>>
>>24390629
Anneke taking TWO long pisses against a tree
>>
>>24390716
Anneke developing a public urination fetish after not being able to find a bathroom and having to sneak behind some trees
>>
>>24390651
That's fucking adorkable.
>>
>>24390651
>>24390738
I think it is also referencing one of the comics of Nick as a kid, doing this exact thing to raise money to get a gift for a friend. Using the same puppets too.
>>
>>24390576
Why a rat? Because of old stories and fables revolving around smaller mammals taking down larger opponents
>>
>>24390973
I meant to put a question mark at the end of this post
>>
I bet Al has one of those laughs that makes other people laugh
>>
File: stuff.png (399 KB, 1009x1558)
399 KB
399 KB PNG
>>
I bet Al has those groans that make you worship his cock even harder
>>
>>24391069
Somebody stop this bun!
>>
File: file.png (538 KB, 740x414)
538 KB
538 KB PNG
>>24391034
>>24390973
Mostly, yeah. I would assume the story of a small animal taking overwhelmingly large foes would sit more familiar and motivating for smaller mammals than to large ones. Sure it can fit for bunnies or even foxes versus lions and tigers, but the disparity isn't so ridiculous as a mouse laboriously trying to take down a giraffe or an elephant.
>>
>>24391069
>Violet gets violent
>>
>>
>>24391266
Gapes are fuckind disgusting.
>>
>>
>>24391069
i want this therapy treatment
>>
Pack Street when?
I'm running out of things to shitpost about.
>>
>>24391511
Judeon is the bestest ship ever because it has the best fox in Zootooia. Who the fuck is Nick and what's his deal? I hear he's some kinda criminal? Yeah, no thanks. I'll take my sweet sweet pie fox any day.
>>
>>24391511
why is that the furry fandom in general can only imagine fucking either Nick and Judy and that's why they don't ship them

and only the relative new comers who became okay with sexualizing anthros thanks to zootopia see the bond and sheer heartwarming thing that is WildeHopps?
>>
>>24389881
He's right for the most part. In years past, I probably would've thought he was a loon, ranting about systemic issues when in fact the system was neutral and it was only relatively few individuals to blame. I've completely 180'd on that position of late.
>>
If you and a bug burga were dangling off a cliff and the only person nearby was Remmy, would you be confident at all that he would save you?
>>
>>24391236
is that a game and if so whats the name?
>>
>>24391930
No, but because he's a hoofer.
>>
>>
>>
>>24392033
>>
>>24392033
Seeing Sharleon never ceases to make me happy; they look cute together.
>>
>>24391953
Small Saga.
>>
File: D_s3UlXXsAUFwqj.jpg (430 KB, 2048x1558)
430 KB
430 KB JPG
>>
>>24392066
>>24392033
>nice dub dub
What and interesting take, I never really thought about it how both Gid and Fin have their own vans.
Wonder if Gid beside baking is also into fixing up his truck himself, and what other fun possible character connection the fandom has yet to discover
>>
>>24391820
I'm the guy you're responding to. I feel that the character is seriously projecting all of his personal experiences onto the idea of gender norms as a whole. As Marty put it, he could just go on tinder and meet a progressive girl who agrees with his ideas rather than assume it's all hopeless. But there's a definite problem when it comes to these societal expectations. While it's true that predators and prey are coming together in the form of romantic relations by their time which mirrors our own world, the only thing that's truly changed about how people view relationships is surface level. Yes, you can be with a person of a different species, but what didn't change is how the people in these Interspecies relationships are expected to act. You must still act like a masculine man with no feelings while the woman must be pursued and can have no say in anything, etc... God forbid a man shed a few tears here and there or like the color pink or play around with different clothes. People care too much what others do in their own spare time and private lives.

Red's ex's experiences are quite exaggerated by modern standards but by no means is this kind of story impossible. There are crazy people like his ex's dad out there who will flip out over a girl wearing pants. Rare as hell, but possible.
>>
>>24392250
>"Nick isn't it wonderful! After my clones evolve I can stop crime at every part of Zootopia at the same time! Just imagine it! An Officer Judy Hopps, standing at ever corner of the city, ready to..."
>"Carrots, that's crazy, you really wanna give up your individuality, you rights...carrots how will I know which one is the real you that I love?"
>"Why would it matter Nick, we would be all the same, you would love all of us?"
>"No. My heart only belongs to one Officer Hopps."
>". . . "
>>
>>24392423
He's just gotta check her leg for the scar from the museum.
>>
>>24392380
>God forbid a man shed a few tears here and there or like the color pink or play around with different clothes.
effeminate faggots are disgusting
>>
File: 1561410735063.png (9 KB, 108x143)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>>24392514
Damn, guess I'll go kill myself just to make you happy
>>
File: 1478670829639.png (81 KB, 700x500)
81 KB
81 KB PNG
>>
>>24392238
thank you Anon, much appreciated
>>
>>24392590
what made you think that would make me happy?
>>
>>24392652
Yeah, you probably have a bunch of other things you hate. Sorry for being self-centered!
>>
>>24392777
ok
>>
>>24392614
I want her to sit on my face forever.
>>
>>24392958
with Percy on your dick.

>>
File: 1477345199422.png (257 KB, 1000x1000)
257 KB
257 KB PNG
>>24393046
>>
File: 1560480905579.png (16 KB, 666x666)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>>24393079
NO, Percy gets only ONE dick and it's MINE
>>
File: 1478948585073.png (239 KB, 700x500)
239 KB
239 KB PNG
>>24393167
fine take a different tube from the trash
>>
>>24393246
I take both Percy and Caitlin as a breeding pair.
>>
File: 1484218596202.png (288 KB, 1000x1000)
288 KB
288 KB PNG
>>
>Cormo sheep are known for their high fertility.
>"I'm on the pill," she mutters, as flat and matter-of-factly as ever.
Pregnant Charlie has Weavers seal of approval.
>>
>>24393423
ew, pussy
>>
File: 1493097857662.png (207 KB, 700x500)
207 KB
207 KB PNG
>>24393764
>>
>It's not incest if there's no penetration.
>Just handjobs, footjobs, facials, and grinding.
>>
>>24393852
>>
>>24393801
ew, gay shithead bully koala
>>
i want something with anneke sucking wolter's nuts, but i can't create content
i have no mouth and must screm
>>
>>24392614
I just wanted Stink Twink to impregnate Daria Bun, and them to live happily ever after together. :'(
>>
File: 1478669661546.png (133 KB, 700x500)
133 KB
133 KB PNG
>>24393957
>>
>>24393953
thank god you cant
>>
File: Technically correct.png (358 KB, 1240x1360)
358 KB
358 KB PNG
>>24357129
>Savagehopps
>>
haven't been in these thread since 2016, what i miss?
>>
>>24394304
all of Pack Street
people came and left
theres a lot of porn on the booru
>>
>>24394158
RIP Rhinehardt's chances with Violet I guess
That fox is gonna get even more depressed now
>>
>>24394304
Couple of pics and fics. Pics are here https://zoo.booru.org/index.php

>>24394158
Always nice seeing Violet getting some love, nice stuff mr Sig.
>>
>>24394158
I guess that mean Rinehart is free to take *Skye swoops in at grabs cute foxo*
>>
File: 1561358973641.png (335 KB, 1642x1854)
335 KB
335 KB PNG
>>24394304
People still can't decide whether Nick is gay or straight
>>
>>24394411
He was straight last time I was around.
>>
File: D_YC2xLXkAASrAm.jpg (75 KB, 621x906)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>
File: 1549131260173.jpg (69 KB, 600x824)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>24394672
>>
>>24394795
He's obviously presenting for a female? How is this gay?
>>
File: FinNick4life.jpg (52 KB, 495x700)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>24394411
He's whatever the viewer feels like at the time.
>>
>>24394411
bisexual master race
>>
>>24394411
>>
File: 23486152.png (102 KB, 700x500)
102 KB
102 KB PNG
>>
File: Make Me Bleat.png (157 KB, 800x660)
157 KB
157 KB PNG
>>
Nick is for Judy, that's all of you need to know
>>
>>
File: mine.jpg (33 KB, 655x340)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>24395107
No argument here
>>
File: .jpg (493 KB, 2048x1620)
493 KB
493 KB JPG
Nick is for Clawhauser's ass.
>>
>>24395107
Nick is for Anneke.
>>
Pack Streat is for one big loving bisexual polygamous pack.
>>
Rex Velvet NTR
>>
>>24395259
>32 year old fox fucking a 20 year old aardwolf
anon pls that's so wrong
>>
File: me.png (365 KB, 486x640)
365 KB
365 KB PNG
>>24395333
It's really knot.
>>
>>24395333
What about fru fru?
>>
File: Serlina.jpg (519 KB, 747x1200)
519 KB
519 KB JPG
>>24380335
Birchwood is looking right dapper! I love it!

In fact I like it so much this turned into an impromptu OC art trade. Here's Rob's Serlina the serval!

Also, reminder to vote for the Zootopia comic over on my patreon as i mentioned in the last thread >>24356273 >>24356291 >>24356307, right now the Dragon Prince is in the lead, and that means instead of wholesome and heartwarming dox-fic-in-a-bun I'll be drawing pig disgusting elf-on-human degeneracy.
>>
>>24395333
Anneke is 18.
>>
Bellweather would have been terrifying with the sheep eyes.
>>
>>24395394
that's even worse anon
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=de6uTMEiZf0
>>
>>24394158
ty
>>
File: this is mine.jpg (145 KB, 1151x1280)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
>>24394411
He gave up his high paying free wheeling lifestyle for rabbit puss
>>
File: BetterThanBogo_HR_ND_NC.jpg (122 KB, 1280x841)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>>24395482
amen
>>
>>24395416
They could have made it work if they weren't cowards.
>>
>>24394812
It's not. But it could be if you want it to be
>>
>>24395740
He's presenting for ur mom
>>
Pack Street except Al tells dad jokes:

>"There's something tired in him. More than just a long shift at work. I can't put my hoof on it. The hulking, stone-faced wolf sighs deeply, almost growling, and takes a short swig of his beer. Still, he says nothing to me.

"Long night?" I finally say.

>He inhales sharply through his nose, but his expression doesn't falter, and his gaze doesn't move.

>"Everything alright?"

>"No, everything's half left."

>"Wha... Oh..."
>>
>>24395373
>Here's Rob's Serlina the serval!
I want to know about her, when did she appear?
>>
>>24395435
They're both of a consenting age
>>
>>24395937
bro its fucked up that thats the only thing you consider
>>
>>24395294
>Pack Streat is for one big loving bisexual polygamous pack.
That's the beauty of the pack, isn't it?
>>
File: Goodnight7.png (424 KB, 1040x880)
424 KB
424 KB PNG
May you have a good night /ztg/
>>
>>24395950
Care to elaborate on why you feel it isn't right?
>>
>>24378764
Who is fox? Bunny is Violet yes?
>>
>>24396112
The fox is Rinehart and yes the bun is Violet.
>>
>>24396024
sleep tite tube
>>
>>24396024
Eat shit and die
>>
>>24396024
Have a good snooze goose
>>
>>24395880
Betty takes her son to school and comes back home. She sees Al on the way back.

>"Hey," Al says, "I got a question for you. What's a buffalo say to his kid after he drops 'im off at school?"

>Betty's face darkens into an angry glare as a grin slowly splits across the alpha's face.

>"Bison."
>>
>>24396103
Its weird as hell to fuck someone that wasnt even born yet while you were in high school
>>
>>24396209
Anon, that person already graduated high school.
>>
>>24395373
Man, I love it! Thank you so much!

>>24395896
Heya anon! Mead asked for an OC of mine, but I didn't really have any. I designed her for the Obscure Species TT, and thought it would be fun to expand on her, by letting Mead design an outfit for her.

And his art that makes it kinda look like she is standing in the sunset made me choose a name for her: Serlina, it means "beautiful dawn"
>>
>>24396103
If you had an 18 year old daughter would you be comfortable with her sleeping with a 32 year old man?
>>
>>24396227
No, that isnt what I said
>>
>>24396103
>>
>>24396259
Yes
>>
>>24396425
You're an idiot.
>>
>>24396360
What if you were Wolter, how would Anneke be on this chart?

Same age, same species. They'd be a good fit.
>>
So it's okay for a 19 year old dude to fuck a 30 something lady but the moment the genders are flipped suddenly it's a big deal
>>
>>24396259
my dad was in 40s when he met my mom. She was around 20 I think. They're still going very strong. He's going through the worst depression of his life and she's been with him the entire time.
Its hitting me hard for me too but she's there for both of us. I hope he gets better.
>>
>>24396485
Your dad is an emotionally manipulative creep.
>>
>>24396191
>>24395880
>Remmy and Ozzy can't help but laugh at every joke Al tells.
>>
Keep the same energy when it's wildecest
>>
>>24396435
No one cares what you think :)
>>
>>24396481
Sheepdog is weirder now that we know Remmy's age too
>>
>Wolter thinks it's creepy as fuck that a fox in his thirties is fucking his sister.
>He tries to confront of the fox; rough him up a bit and warn him to keep away from his sister.
>Only, he arrives home to see his sister on the couch crying, and the fox' stuff is nowhere to be seen.
>>
>>24396502
You sound like an overly judgmental creeper who peeks out the window through the blinds, judging everyone on your block because that's what makes you happy
>>
>>24396549
How old is Mrs Wilde?
>>
>>24396592
Older than nick by more than a decade.
>>
>>24396549
>When anon says age differences make you a creep but says nothing when it's literal incest
>>
File: 1474607680432.jpg (307 KB, 686x616)
307 KB
307 KB JPG
>>24395880
>>24396539
Dear god, only now i'm getting the joke.
>>
File: where.png (1.03 MB, 1920x1080)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB PNG
>>24396591
>>
>>24396610
That's hot.
>>
>>24396549
no
>>
>>24396659
Fair point. But I think it should still be said since a few might be in denial
>>
Wildecest is creepy, if Betty is over 25 sheepdog is creepy, and most importantly your dad is creepy.
>>
>>24396481
Thats correct.
>>
>>24396691
no u
>>
>>24396694
Haha, no.
>>
>>24396676
who's the artist?
>>
>>24396731
Disagree with it, but it's the case. We live in a society.
>>
>>24396691
Wildecest is just foxes being foxes. They even do it in the wild sometimes.
>>
>>24396586
and then they make love together, like siblings with a fucked up history could.
>>
>>24396481
It is.
>>
>>24396747
Looks like Chumpy.
>>
>>24396621
Al sees Avo struggling with opening the front door while holding groceries in a single paw and decides to help.

>"Woo. Thanks Al. How do mammals with one arm do things?"

>"Single handedly."

>Avo flinches before turning her furrowed glare to her alpha who's wearing the biggest shit-eating grin of all time.
>>
>>24396771
Should*
>>
>>24396787
link to their stuff?
>>
>>24396787
I thought that was Visiti?
>>
Gonna get my life together, gonna stop being so judgemental, gonna get off 4chan, gonna go out and fuck a girl half my age.
>>
>>24396816
Fuck. I really am like Ozzy and laugh at dumb dad jokes.
>>
>>24396816
i just pulled a fucking muscle in my chest laughing at that, fuck you
>>
>>24396949
Are you going to clean your room?
>>
File: dicaprio.png (215 KB, 1125x1125)
215 KB
215 KB PNG
>>24396949
Living the dream.
>>
>>24396949
>4chan
>/trash/ - Furry
>/ztg/ - Home of the 30 Gay OCs Dating Life Escapism Fics And Comics

>girl
>>
>>24396816
This is quite possible the best Al.
>>
>>24397046
I saw that same chart but explaining that some actor never kisses a woman over 30 in movies
is that the same guy?
>>
>>24397073
These threads are about cute bunny girls. Why would there be any faggots here?
>>
File: 1563085175278.png (383 KB, 820x1060)
383 KB
383 KB PNG
>>24397175
don't forget the cute vixens. She's such a patoot
>>
>>24389695
>あッ・・・
Judy: AH...
>ズッ・・・
SFX: ZU... ("entering" noise)
>う・・・っ
Nick: Ooh...

>う?
Judy: "Ooh"?

>え、ちょ、ニック
Judy: Wai- Nick, did you just
>・・・・・い
Nick: ...... n

>きみが!わるい!!!
>きもちよかったんだもん!!
Nick: YOU'RE! SO MEAN!!!
IT FELT GOOD, OKAY!!
>三十路が「もん」とかやめて
Judy: Stop using the fact that you're in your thirties as an excuse

>始まった瞬間終わった
Finished the moment it started
>>
Remmy should only be allowed to fuck Anneke
>>
>>24397404
Thank you for letting us know, anon.
>>
>>24397443
>Remmy
That's a weird way to spell Wolter.
>>
>>
>>24397465
Get away from me you freak
>>
>>24397475
>freak
>is on 4chan

Pot, meet kettle.
>>
what IS with straight people and incest
>>
>>24396816
And now we know that Al id definitely somebody's daddy.
>>
>>24397443
I don't agree with the wording, but I agree with the endgoal, I hope Anneke and Remmy become a couple.

Considering Anneke started to hit on Remmy the moment he arrived and it was revealed that she had other prey boyfriend before, makes me think that she is secretly a preyophile. And we all know Remmy is a predophile
>>
File: clean your yeen.webm (2.79 MB, 406x446)
2.79 MB
2.79 MB WEBM
>>
File: judy wave.gif (36 KB, 304x525)
36 KB
36 KB GIF
I'm going to eat dinner. When I'm done, I'm going to stream some animation practice. Please give some simple animation requests.
>>
>>24397737
Nicks ears swiveling like he's trying to catch a certain sound?
>>
>>24397737
Pirate Judy raising her cutlass high in triumph please!
>>
>>24397763
>>24397789
>>24397737
*whynotboth.png*
>>
File: clean yeen.png (275 KB, 928x926)
275 KB
275 KB PNG
>>24397699
>>
>>24397737
Jack's snooter sniffing wildly.

>>24397699
>>24397831
Good yeens
>>
>>24397699
Zeke being filmed in the bathtub by his bun.
>>
File: 1498099207530.png (269 KB, 1361x1805)
269 KB
269 KB PNG
>>24397737
This cute vix geckering
>>
>>24396991
>>24397001
>>24397101
>>24397577

"Hun, there's no need to worry. The doctor said you're perfectly healthy." Velvet calmly reassures Al as she rubs his shoulders soothingly.

>"Yeah," Al drawls, "I know. I'm just gettin' old." He pats his belly and smirks. "Reeeal old."

>"There's certain diets you could try out if you're feeling that concerned over it. But I wouldn't if I were you. You're still the same handsome wolf you've always been."

>"Yeah," he chuckles, "only now I'm Moby dick."

>"Oh, Al." She shakes her head, gently chiding him for his self-deprecation. "It's not that big of a deal--." She stops herself much too late, her eyes wide like saucers.

>"Al..." She jokingly warns.

>"I think the 'deal' I got is plenty big."

>"Seriously--"

>"It's okay V, I've made my peace with it. I keep tryin' to lose weight, it just keeps finding me."

>"Al!"

>Velvet leans on his side and laughs in spite of herself.
>>
i want to sniff Elizabeth O’Dure's butthole on a hot summer day
>>
>>24398053
aint she the skunk
>>
File: 1554612492865.png (225 KB, 1031x879)
225 KB
225 KB PNG
>>24397737
Liz shaking and or wagging her tail
>>
>>24398053
Charzabeth...
>>
>>24397526
It's because incest is hot.
>>
>>24397737
Alright, I'll be starting soon.

https://piczel.tv/watch/TGGeko
>>
>>24397808
So, Judy pulling out a cutlass behind Nick? That sounds good
>>
>>24397699
I wanna thank this thread for making me realize that hyenas are actually fucking adorable and wanting an animated movie where the hyenas aren't bad guys
>>
File: 1518555215066.webm (1.88 MB, 720x404)
1.88 MB
1.88 MB WEBM
>>24398410
Yeah, get hyena's near any amount of water and they turn into puppies playing in it like it's the last puddle they'll ever see.
>>
>>24390616

>...Remmy could do better.
>>
>>24398706
Yeah. He could find a more respectable, responsible, and sexy lady living in the next building over and date her.
>>
File: 1523668887552.jpg (433 KB, 2048x2048)
433 KB
433 KB JPG
>>24398410
That's because hyenas are adorable.
And as i said in another thread, i think the stereotype did started with the animated lion king movie. Haven't seen the remake but i don't have any motivation for it.
>>
File: Marty_shakes_his_fist.png (75 KB, 725x527)
75 KB
75 KB PNG
Hey, friends, thanks for all of the great responses and feedback for this... admittedly weird as fuck project of mine!

I probably should be pacing myself better, but-- screw it-- I felt inspired to keep going after I finished Chapter 2 of the Marty-x-Self-Insert thing. Chapter 3 is now finished (at least, well, the rough draft is).

Chapter Three Link: https://pastebin.com/nyt10B2y

I already posted them at >>24386424 , but I guess I might as well slap down the other websites one more time.

Chapter One Link: https://pastebin.com/UQcn9gXx

Chapter Two Link: https://pastebin.com/TmaPvbbL

With the constructive criticism that I've gotten (I'll also be sharing these on the Discord, probably, and trying to do more editing myself), I expect that I'll have all three of these up in finalized form on Archive of Our Own soon. Writing these have been an awkward as fuck mixture of hurting, satisfying, and like... tingly. Not kidding.

The best part is up next, though! Won't be long: the dating is done, so it's time for the... uh... mating!
>>
If Chief Bogo were a canid, he could be called Sheath Bogo!
>>
File: 1552254291877.png (14 KB, 666x555)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>24399239
>>
>>
>>24399068
>the dating is done, so it's time for the... uh... mating!

Yes. Many times yes. Not to say that I haven't been enjoying the ride so far of course.
>>
>>24399578
I want to hear her pelvis crack like a walnut and see her ruined bunny hole as she rapidly huffs and dies from internal trauma.
>>
>>24399700
>I want to hear her pelvis crack like a walnut and see her ruined bunny hole as she rapidly huffs and dies from internal trauma.

That reminds me of the horrible comic where Judy gets kidnapped, raped and has her leg cut off.
>>
Page 10

>>24400146
>>24400146
>>24400146
>>
>>24396259
I'd like to throw my completely-unasked-for opinion out there.

There was a very substantial age difference between my mother and my father. I'm talking nearly 40 years.

They never married, and they separated some time after my first birthday, but despite that, I had a fairly stable home life. A little complicated at times, but stable. My mother met another man who fathered my two half-brothers, left him because he turned out to be a piece of shit, married another man from whom she later separated because he was difficult to live with despite being basically a good guy, and eventually she came out as gay and lived with a woman who became a second mother to us. All the while, I lived with my mom and went to my dad's on the weekends, until I turned 13 and she got sick of my teenage fuckery and sent me to live with him, where I remain to this day.

My mother passed away when I was 16 from a terminal illness. I'm now 24, in college, and still living with my dad, who is now at a very advanced age and has mobility issues due to diabetic neuropathy. He needs me around for basically everything, and in return he pays the bills and puts me through school on his substantial military pension.

My point to all of this egregious blogposting? Despite all that, I don't see anything inherently wrong with there being even extreme differences in age between consenting adults. What matters is the nature and substance of their relationship. But both parties must understand that there are consequences and complications to be dealt with which result from that. Particularly if they plan to have kids.

Losing my father would mean the loss of the most important man in my life, my last remaining parent, and my entire financial support structure. No child deserves having that pressure put on them, and that is a potential outcome of one parent being substantially older than the other. But if you understand and prepare for these eventualties, have at it.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.