[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/trash/ - Off-Topic
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 50 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: Eating well tonight.png (567 KB, 2500x2296)
567 KB
567 KB PNG
/ZTG/ - Zootopia General: Little Hustlers Gotta Hustle Edition

Pastebin: pastebin.com/iYDU8g2T
Booru: zoo.booru.org
Thread journal Backup: pastebin.com/GiLL5kAS
ZTG Creator List: derpy.me/ztgcclist

Archives: www.ztarchive.com / desuarchive.org / archive.b-stats.org
Previous thread: https://archive.b-stats.org/trash/thread/24308954
Previous thread: http://www.ztarchive.com/trash/thread/24308954
Previous thread: https://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/24308954

TT: Time to VOTE! https://www.poll-maker.com/poll2423331x8E6d4801-69
Previous TT: Canal District (Late submissions are welcome!)

TT Archive: t3event.tumblr.com
TT Pastebin: pastebin.com/gudYsYHL
>>
Does a fluffy chest count as flat?
>>
>>24325014
>no nipples

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: Bugposting.jpg (55 KB, 600x600)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
Would being pro-insect be a major thing in Zootopia?

Image somewhat related.
>>
>>24325028
the nipples are covered by the fluff anon. That's realistic.
>>
File: JustDraw279-4.jpg (113 KB, 740x1100)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>
>>24325048
Still... the perky things should be sticking out.
>>
Sheepdog?
>>
File: hugging.jpg (45 KB, 550x500)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>24325054
>>
>>24325043
considering insects are the most basic food that's needed for predators to survive, I don't think any zootopians care.

There definitely aren't any Vegetarians that go around with "Bug lifes matter" because Zootopians are having the basic education to know, that Predators can't choose to be completely vegetarian, their digestive system can only work with meat based proteins.

Maybe there are bird or reptile protectors, who would freak out seeing Terry eating a snake the same as a Chinese guy eating a dog, but that's the furthest I would go, certainly there aren't any crazy mammals demanding bugs to be left alone.

Those are probably mite and flea infested because they don't wanna kill the little dudes and die of some infection
>>
>>24325000
Why can't these mammals just politely ask the picnic-goers to share the food, and then sit down to become friends?
>>
PackStreet bht Charty actually has a chance of happening
>>
>>24325112
How do you know they didn't? And now they're running home to share with Stan.
>>
>>24325119
So... Pack Street then.
>>
>>24325109
>Extremists who go "Bug Lives Matter" get infested with all kinds of insects in their own residences
>Get paralyzed with indecision
>Society benefits in general from the culling of the stupid

I kind of feel ashamed at myself for feeling happy at this.
>>
>>24323094
Don't think I didn't see this
Adding this to your sin count
>>
>>24325048
>>24325067
>>
File: images[1].jpg (7 KB, 313x161)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>24325159
>>
>>
>>24325014
>Does a fluffy chest count as flat?
We've had the dewlap discussion and it is an option.
>>
>>24325159
How many sin counts would I need to get you to lewd me as 'revenge'? (Asking for a friend)
>>
>>24325252
It works like those cards you mark off that some coffee chains do when you buy a coffee. Lewd the 'goose ten times and get a free lewd of yourself in return
>>
File: This_is_tism_mom.png (157 KB, 1101x606)
157 KB
157 KB PNG
>>24325344
Oops, had the wrong page open.
If we could redraw this clip with Zoot characters, who would we use?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgVIcyIi14E
>>
>>24325374
Nick Wilde turning around
Gideon the one who is playing
>>
File: H O L D O N,.png (30 KB, 1280x720)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JC-PUIDG4cA

>Canal District
>10 in the PM and he's wearing those sunglasses like it's Ante Meridiem
>The great thing about here is, if neighbors call in noise complaints then it's nothing
>Whoever's hosting can just move their houseboat a little further out into the bay
>Gives him a little more time to work himself up, even if he's already in his element
>Because he ain't and the trick for anyone is to just pretend they are until it convinces
>Standing up on his surfboard and riding it like a skateboard with a kick of his webbed feet
>Gliding from starboard stern to portside, with a grab of the board's edge timed to the jump onto the ladder
>Play the cool kid routine up so hard they can't even laugh when he hits the deck
>Play it straight and all in, that serious face sunglasses-at-night act
>Play it so hard he don't even gotta ask for beer, a cup just so happens to already be in his paw when he sips
>God damn is it a stupid fucking funny scene, though
>Loud as the music is and as much as he's getting into it, making his way off deck and to the living room
>He will just waltz in like he was invited to this a second behind some folks that were
>Being short enough not to get noticed and short enough not to see much else but the mirrorball overhead
>Up until the moment he looks to find her right of her in a clearing in the crowd
>The kind of dancing that'd make a single grain of sand stick out on the beach
>This worked up Mink he thinks he's seen before by a river in Rainforest
>She's doing that smooth bop like Calvin and Stripes to the beat of the drums so collected while worked up
>Working out some kinda frustration in the middle of a contained dook jangle when she sees him
>Sees him trying to keep it together all nonchalant but he's got the feeling, though
>The one that says she can look right through those sunglasses to his betraying eyes behind 'em
>It's her knowing smirk that says it more anything
>>
>>24325453
>Hold on and play along, though
>Stand there like some dumb kid like he is for a moment
>Then answer her Calvin and Stripes with a Charlie Brownbear jig
>Be silly with her like he wasn't thinking what he was
>LIke everything he's given between the lines hasn't been just another giveaway
>Like he's only fucking around and they're both just young without meaning anything by it
>Only to have her twist things like her hips to come a little closer to be the one that approaches first
>Hold on...
>"Jill." she's telling him to leave him thinking hold on, Jill,
>If this is chemistry then hold on because it's feeling like nitroglycerine
>A little on-the-nose like what her parents were when they named her that so hold on
>"Friends call me Ollie." like his parents count, like it'll be enough for her, he won't have to disclose it all
>Feel it out for now, though
>Set the beer on a secretary an just let 'er dance like she wants for now
>Even if he don't know what to do with her right now
>But try to pretend she ain't feeling him like they're both feeling this song, anyway
>The one going like Eyes On My Prize, I'm Set To Attack And Come To Take Your Head
>He'll try to stay quiet against how excited she is
>All the while he's thinking about an out when it dawns on him
>"You came by yourself?"
>Because he needs an excuse an didn't he remember seeing her with-
>"It was my boyfriend's idea to come."
>And she just gave him the best defense because he did
>>
File: H O O L L L LDO ON.png (124 KB, 500x480)
124 KB
124 KB PNG
>>24325465
>Hold on, then, that settles it, Jill so hold on
>Like just between you and I, "...He's still here?"
>Let it be a little giveaway that he's thinking twice between the lines
>But he sees that action past a door and on a couch,
>"In the other room making out a friend of ours over there."
>And he didn't wanna already know the Beaver was hers that's frenching some muskrat
>Like having been a Mink's was just a fling to try some pred/prey relationship on
>Hold on, Hold on, Hold on, Hold on,
>It was just a moment like this is just a moment, she's having a moment and it licks that he needs a moment
>He just came to dance and kick it, aiding & enablin' a relationship's end wasn't on the itenerary
>Hold on, though...
>Doesn't mean he'll opt for something more socially acceptable even if a little less legally ignorable
>"...Wanna help me sink his boat?"
>Because that'd be more productive and feel a little less risky than what she's thinking of
>The gamble she's gonna take right back off the table
>"I'm over it, already."
>To leave him grabbed by the goolies to make it official to him:
>"I don't fuck with him, anymore." and she ain't leaving without a boy only all her own for the night
>He'll admit it then, if he ain't got a single way to keep a bad idea from going down
>"I know a waterfall in Rainforest that's pretty quiet."
>Get her board out an ungrateful unfaithful's boat while he grabs his off the deck
>The music will play and this boy will take her far from where her old one left it
>Least they got boarding in common but no, try not to think about that
>With her being the first to do an ollie, pull it off like these are skateboards and concrete's under 'em
>>
>>24325472
>Don't know what to do, don't know what to do, don't know what to do with her though
>After he's done what she wants and seeing her through a rebound like it'll mend something
>Try to answer hers with his for now and nevermind about commitment, either way
>Whoops
>And he'd swear he's better than this if he's underwater and she's circling over
>"Quit laughin I'm just out of practice, dag nabbit!" only makes it worse and that's what makes her fall too
>And half of him wants to bail on her with the other half being too dumb to accept how silly the whole thing is
>But God Damn is she a 10 outta 10 when she's wet with soaked clothes draping over her like that
>He wants to feel safe and that smile on her just made his heart sink like yeah, she's got other ideas
>Things she'll keep her lips sealed about while they kick push kick push kick push and coast back to Rainforest
>Following his lead up a river and over the bank toward a cliff and then the vines an thick brush
>Because he kept his word and there it is, a waterfall with a cove without a single soul around
>Like there ain't a big damned city all around 'em and he's the first to ever lay eyes on it
>Give her a wide eyed hopeful smile of huh? Ain't this something great?
>So she can get right to it an dive right into getting her clothes off before diving into it
>Leaving him to follow her lead but keep your trunks on he's thinking like it'll stop anything
>...
>...There's a full moon, the water's clear and he's seeing every dart and dancing twist of her figure under it
>...
>... F u c k i t :
>Get asshole naked and do a somersaulting dive off a rock and right in
>Open his eyes the split second before she lands an underwater pouncing onto him
>And get Bodied
>>
File: HOOLD OON,.png (197 KB, 880x1020)
197 KB
197 KB PNG
>>24325484
>Some kinda beautiful moment where up is down, down is up, they're spinning like bullets pressed together
>And she's taking what breath he went in with right out his mouth
>The way these bubbles escape outta both of them and dance around the oil of slicked fur
>Funny how he's an Otter that always wanted to but never had, before
>Make out with a girl below the surface to see how it'd work in between catching breathers topside
>It's even better than he imagined it'd be
>She's letting him play at a submerged romance that's like twenty thousand leagues under but no pressure
>Let the momentum come to a crawl and bouyancy take over where gravity leaves off
>Sending them floating back up witout any weight and it's as good as floating off the ground
>So stop being coy now, youngster
>You're only 19 but there's a mink on your lips, now return the favor
>So take take your arms wrapped around by hers and hold her tight
>So he does, so hold on, hold on, hold on is on his tongue so hold on, he's sending this past her lips
>The sentiment that if he's only 19 that he'll never forget her taste when he caught her offguard
>He'd be asking how it took this long if he wasn't busy returning her favor with some honest lip service
>She's just as amazing as he didn't wanna admit, from sultry eyes to sharp teeth mashing up with his own
>Whether they're fucking around or feeling out, she's just the best he had yet but between you and I?
>He don't even know how much better making out underwater can get
>In between going up for air and back down for as long as they can hold it
>When she's too much to begin with and he can't hold it but fuck it
>Keep going, hold on to all of this and let it keep going forever
>Keep trying something new out every time they go back underwater
>Keep pressing buttons like she is, too and just hold on to all of this like it's his life, now
>Because she was hoping he was the victory to what had felt like love because he was
>>
>Because she is the victory to what had felt like life before a sex life was made aquatic
>The thing that keeps happening until the sky starts to brighten and they've done all they could
>And they'd gone so hard into letting happen, he wakes up like the living dead with a dozen aches
>God fucking damn, though. That afterglow. The kind bright bright than the mid afternoon that it is
>The kind that could only be come down from if she ever found his real name out but guess what?
>Let the thought about your pants wake you right up and try to find them before she does
>Except she already has
>She already has and found his wallet
>She's got the thing right open
>And she's found his boat operator's license
>She's seen his name on it and Ollie's never stopped asking why his parents gave him the name they did
>But she's laughing like she's dying it and right now?
>Olliver Other Otter Oxenfree's gotta ask why.jpeg just a little more hardcore, right now
>She can't even repeat the name she just read aloud without keeling back over
>If anyone thinks they can imagine the sound a poor little otter's heart makes when it sinks they don't
>They couldn't imagine the sound it just made to signal his defeat and this is all he's got to say
>"...I'm sorry that my parents liked rhymes and puns..." like it changes anything
>Like it didn't just seal the deal for her to look at him in disbelief about something like that
>When her tackle's got enough force to take him by surprise and send 'em back in
>To take his breath away all over when his back bounces off the bottom
>And this is the moment the momentum sends her chest pressing right back into his all over
>That's when he gets it, that's been a moment away the whole time
>That there ain't a need to feel safe because she's seen enough to know better
>There ain't a way she could let him off the hook over something like a need like that, anyway
>>
>So just take your palms and cup 'em over her cheeks like she's done with hers an yours
>And just... Hold on
>Hold on.
>Hold onto her like she'll never let go and just hold on
>>
>>24325563
A late TT is still a rad TT! Good choice in tubes.
>>
File: 1474847428615.jpg (204 KB, 881x1280)
204 KB
204 KB JPG
>>
>>24325453
>>24325465
>>24325472
>>24325484
>>24325514
>>24325525
>>24325563
>>
pastebin.com/kK8DEK52

In Ewe we Trust.
>>
File: Zoot_Pack_joke.png (554 KB, 600x1000)
554 KB
554 KB PNG
>>24326760
>>
File: diabeetus.png (1.15 MB, 1024x789)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB PNG
>>24326484
CUTE SHIT
>>
>>24326214
Urge to write more casual FinNick lewds rising...

Give me some ideas or scenarios
>>
File: get_it_questionmark.gif (224 KB, 480x200)
224 KB
224 KB GIF
>>24327313
No
>>
>>24327313
Finnick boasting about how good of a mammal Nick is to Judy while he's in police academy.
Finnick being a great wingman.
FinNick friendship pls
>>
>>24325563
>>24326484
Thanks for posting!
>>
>>24325014
This makes Nick straight
>>
File: Charmy_sex.gif (704 KB, 1026x1440)
704 KB
704 KB GIF
I prefer Charmy and not Charty
9 1/2 is what Charlie deserves
etc...
>>
>>24327745
I agree with charmy over charty, not sure about the other part. I just think charlie needs a good pillow for those lonesome nights.
>>
>>24327745
Eyy~ my point got proven!
>>
File: Charlie_by_Famished.jpg (519 KB, 1280x1343)
519 KB
519 KB JPG
>>24327745
I wish that people would get the fuck over the Remmy's dick size debate already.

Charlie deserves somebody that would love her and treat her romantically in a serious, committed relationship.

She's not some skeevy whore who's obsessed with having her cervix poked.
>>
>>24327874
Does someone wanting their cervix poked make them a whore?
>>
File: Nick pondering.png (116 KB, 316x316)
116 KB
116 KB PNG
>>24327874
>Charlie deserves [...] having her cervix poked.
>>
>>24327835
What point?
>>
>>24327835
What point?
>>
File: close up laughing.png (16 KB, 368x201)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>>
>>24327874
>>24327929
>>24327934
It's just an obligatory fulfillment of >>24322542
>>
>>24327906
If that's all you/they care about, well...
>>
>>24327976
Ah, that's dumb and mostly an anon who just read that and thought it would be funny. I thought you were mentioning the almost obsessive desire to keep movie character discussion to a minimum since after Ollie TT ended, it started a small FinNick discussion only to get hijacked by Pack Street shipping.
>>
>>24327976
Well, fuck, I'm sad now.
>>
>>24325187
I wish there was more Shepard stuff.
>>
>>24327745
>>24327874
>>24327911
..uhh i think Remmy would do a little more than a poke to Charlie's cervix
they're like close to the same height right?
>>
>>24328095
It's kinda disturbing
>>
I keep going over in my head stuff that I could write, but given the recent news I can't help thinking that I ought to explore what would happen if some young deer tells Al or Anneke:

>"Look, telling a predator to 'go back to Africa' isn't a bigoted thing to do. Stop being all politically correct, okay? I'm just saying that for that predator that they'd be better of living on their own land with their own culture. Happier. Why should they stay in Zootopia if they don't even like it here, in the first place?" the buck asked, finally folding his arms together as he raised up an eyebrow.
>>
>>24328095
He won't poke her cervix if he uses her urethra.
>>
File: 1507458015978.gif (1.09 MB, 1280x985)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB GIF
>>
>>24328151
They ask: "What the hell is an Africa?"
>>
>>24328151
It would be very political aware, balanced and represent the current status of the USA.
>>
File: 1503445796898.jpg (24 KB, 320x248)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>24328260
>Pawholding
>>
>>24328260
>paws touching
Too degenerate
>>
>>24328272
You know it, babe.
>>
File: 1504588274970.png (82 KB, 738x609)
82 KB
82 KB PNG
>>
>>24325563
Yo, tell comic to add this to GTT
>>
>>24328151
But... Zootopia IS in Africa. The original settlers were Zebra and Lion tribes
>>
>>24328260
>>
>>24328261
>>24328268
It's just like... my God, real-life is so much more extreme by the day in terms of hatred and division then why bother trying to write something more nuanced and ultimately optimistic?
>>
File: 1462750669505.png (574 KB, 2000x1456)
574 KB
574 KB PNG
>>
Is there a central place where people can see what greentexts are already noticed and are up for GTT?
>>
There's like six of them that've been made the past several days that I'd like to see in.
>>
File: 1468926628758.png (184 KB, 839x1000)
184 KB
184 KB PNG
>>
File: 1482801552129.jpg (20 KB, 290x329)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
I wonder in what era in Zootopia's history did the gays start popping out and get more accepted.
>>
>>24328571
Are fleas really something to be embarrassed about? Seems like something that can't be helped
>>
>>24328647
Eh, embarrassment is a gut thing that often doesn't make logical sense. Like how many guys get embarrassed buying pads and tampons for female relatives and partners, say, even though it's totally normal?
>>
File: 1518495259158.png (535 KB, 1280x1280)
535 KB
535 KB PNG
>>
File: 1491800865464.png (23 KB, 1000x684)
23 KB
23 KB PNG
>>
>>24328638
I don't think that homophobia and transphobia would likely be much of a thing in Zootopia like ever. It serves no function and offers no benefit. Whereas hating other species, while awful, is something that's a lingering psychological leftover for when different species literally killed each other.
>>
>>24328638
The only gay casualties that exist are the gay Antechinuses that fuck each other to death.
>>
>>24328520
Well, I'm sure you can find in yourself the capability to write nuanced mature discussions like Borba considering the first post. I can't wait.
>>
>>24328732
>It serves no function and offers no benefit
Same as in real life
>>
>>24328757
This.
>>
>>24328757
anyone have that green about them? I think its a lovely story.
>>
>>24328670
The pads and tampons one has never really made sense to me. It's like buying soap, it's to keep things clean. There's nothing to be embarrassed about
>>
>>24328791
Come on, anon...
>>
>>24328919
There are men too embarrassed to wipe their own ass they probably think holding a tampon will kill them
>>
>>24328947
Kinda reminds me of a screenshot of a text conversation where a guy was telling his friend that cleaning his ass in the shower was gay and that he wouldn't do that. His friend told him that's disgusting and that he needs to use soap and water to wash back there. His friend told him "No I'm not sticking my fingers back there, that shit gay."
>>
>>24328809
In real-life, though, homophobia and transphobia help serve as rallying points to keep big, bureaucratic religious institutions chugging along.
>>
File: 1522637414282.png (775 KB, 1442x1586)
775 KB
775 KB PNG
>>
File: 1487312297315.png (158 KB, 462x489)
158 KB
158 KB PNG
>>
File: 1485467574908.png (543 KB, 2310x1283)
543 KB
543 KB PNG
>>
>>24325453
>>24325465
>>24325472
>>24325484
>>24325514
>>24325525
>>24325563
This is so fucking adorable. Is that you Otterly?
>>
File: 1493355313940.png (232 KB, 1111x1111)
232 KB
232 KB PNG
>>
>>24329541
That's pretty rude
>>
>>24328930
Sorry for the kneejerk reaction. The first post seemed to be right off some boomer newspaper political cartoon strip including easily hate-able stand-in so you don't mistake them for living beings like Remmy or Jamie, and the second seemed to be a quote directly off of Borba's increasingly worrisome journals about his comics.
>>
>>24329662
I'd cut the cop some slack since the fuckin' crazy arsonist dude could've just come quietly without saying a word.
>>
File: 1466992130807.jpg (368 KB, 1333x1000)
368 KB
368 KB JPG
>>
>she deserves to get her cervix poked

Why would you want her to suffer?
It hurts like fuck and usually ends the fun.
>>
>>24329404
>>24329861
>NickZelle

Underrated ship that doesn't get much love.
>>
4.5" ramrod
>>
>>24329915
t. got cervix punched
i hear cervix kisses are great, but only when they're being gentle
>>
>>24329973
I'm not sure Remmy could get his mouth in there. Marty on the other hand, is known for giving cervix kisses.
>>
>>24329973
A light poke almost made me throw up.

This coming from someone whose done sounding.
>>
>>24329971
if his ram rod is 9" then the list of girls get with, without hurting them, is much smaller
>>24329995
tube dildo dude
>>24330003
rip
>>
Yea, you guys are right, Judy would never be able to take Nick comfortably, it just wouldn't work.
>>
>>24330096
Nick has done his research.
>>
>>24330096
You're not wrong.
I guess there's anal?
>>
>>24330096
she might not be able to take his knot, but she could easily take the rest
>>
>>24330179
VORE
>>
If Bonny can take Gideon, Judy can definitely take Nick.
>>
File: file.png (2.8 MB, 1200x1102)
2.8 MB
2.8 MB PNG
is called a husetl sweaty
>>
>>24330000
>>
>>
>>24329698
>including easily hate-able stand-in so you don't mistake them for living beings like Remmy or Jamie

Anon... seriously, anon... the hypothetical deer from the first post is a cleaned-up, sanitized character that's merely ignorant rather than genuinely hateful. Do you really think that predators would not encounter those kinds of prey mammals on a regular basis?
>>
>>24330334
And you're not being facetious at all.
>>
Is this go-for-the-cervix thing a new meme being formed as we speak?
>>
>>24330362
I'm just wondering how you'd react to reading predators encountering genuine bigots.
>>
>>24330377
depends if it triggers some anon and he starts acting like people enjoying something is a meme and that he need to stop it by shitposting hard trying to drive people away
>>
>>24330377
hey, you gotta be close to the cervix so you can paint her womb white
>>
File: 1467442783271.png (217 KB, 592x1000)
217 KB
217 KB PNG
>*Go-For-The-Cervix*

>Not *Right-Into-Her-Fucking-Fallopian-Tubes*

You guys should think bigger.
>>
>>24330470
Anon, I don't see what you're getting out of pretending that these sorts of first, merely ignorant, and second, outright bigoted, wouldn't exist.
>>
>>24330274
It's the expressions that make this.
>>
>>24330405
Is it shitposting if we're all having a good time with it?
>>
>>24330564
it goes back to
>>24330405
>depends if it triggers some anon
benign shitposting and all
>>
>>24329960
I really wish that there was more.
>>
>>24330543
I don't see how directly representing something exactly like how it is in real life is a caricature, but this conversation is probably going to lead us both nowhere.
>>
File: 1562477150408.png (292 KB, 1024x1024)
292 KB
292 KB PNG
>>24330096
>>
NickZelle is nice, but then again I'm a degenerate who enjoys Nick with multiple characters.
>>
>>24330657
NICK IS NOT A SLUT
>>
Here's this:
>>
>>24330657
>like a throwing down a hotdog through a metro tunnel.
Nick should've made that face while nutting into Judy at the end of Mystic Tantra giving Judy the win. But Zaush wanted to be a petty little asshole and cuck the entire fandom because of a few vocal shippers.

so sad when artists care more about hurting someone than creating something timeless and high quality.
>>
>>24330640
What irony?
>>
>>24330697
So I'll take that as you were completely dead serious on every single one of those posts.

I apologize for the thread, I fucked up.
>>
>>24330691
It's not a Zootopia thing. Zaush just loves cucking and is fundamentally a really petty person.
>>
>>24330657
>the real reason why McHorn keeps spraying Nick in the face with Fox Away

>he keeps fucking the missus
>>
>>24330669
Hey, now, who's to say that he didn't have a genuine, loving relationship with all of these women?
>>
>Not a slut.

>Just likes to please.
>>
>>24330712
I wonder if I could use a voodoo ritual to steal his drawing talent so I can combine it with my love for well written romance.
>>
>>24330220
source?
>>
>>24330720
Seems pretty worth it, honestly.
>>
File: 1471569954117.png (724 KB, 859x1081)
724 KB
724 KB PNG
>>24330736
he only please Judy. No need for Nick to be a slut.
>>
>>
>>24330691
furry artists, artist, timeless and high quality are things I never though I'd see in the same sentence
>>
File: 1466517430555.png (141 KB, 628x674)
141 KB
141 KB PNG
>>
>>
File: 1502559111599.png (720 KB, 600x800)
720 KB
720 KB PNG
>>24330813
Okay, I guess Nick gets to please one other vixen. But that means he's a stud.
>>
"Slowburns can be kinda iffy with me. On one hand I love them when it has well-written melodrama and believable character development, while on the other I've seen some fics that take the slow in the slowburn to a whole new level. It becomes boring after a while because the plot goes nowhere, the characters become static and the narration becomes mind numbingly similar to what we've read the first thirty times in each chapter. Well-written slowburns though? I fucks with that"

Reading "If It Ever Happens" right now. By god is it slow and drawn out, the dialogue is pretty well written though.
>>
>>24330776
Nothing wrong with them expanding their relationship to include another mammal or mammals.
>>
>>
File: 1480015368605.png (114 KB, 794x945)
114 KB
114 KB PNG
>>24330846
okay, just this once. He gets one other mammal.
>>
>>24330782
i love how antifurry these threads always been but would always obsess over yiff d musky owo territory
then again its probably the same way of thinking that lets a shitton of basically gay fursonas be the thread main content
>>
>>24330846
For polyamorfags ye
>>
>>24330843
>If it ever happens

Kek. That's a fitting name, honestly.
>>
>>24330843
Ah, I wish I could have your patience. Not sure that I ever will, though. Looked through Chapter 1 of that and it seems fine. Not sure if I'm going to proceed anymore, though, since that 200k word count doesn't sit right with me. Anyways, I'm glad that you like it and are having fun.
>>
>>24330872
Is that a Chinchilla?
>>
>>24330846
>poly shit
doesn't work
>>
>>24330916
Give it a chance, anon.
>>
>>24330926
>>24330872
If it is, it should stay clear from swimming in the water.
>>
>>24330911
Are we really antifurry? Or are we just kind of turned off by the general furry fandom culture, which is seriously pretty cringy.
>>
>>24330911
Furries dont own scents dude
Also screeching about how different we are here is useless, because no one but us will ever see it. It's a pointless endeavour anyways.
>>
>>24330923
Couldnt be more fitting really.
>>
>>24330927
Why do you say that?
>>
File: 1492742054555.png (671 KB, 1966x1500)
671 KB
671 KB PNG
>>
>>24330924
Yeah, Im a slow reader too so it really doesnt suit me, but I enjoy the long road, Im not even sure its done yet however.
And while its well written in parts besides the pacing, its more brittish sounding than American and some language is unnaturally eloquent for certain characters. I hope the ending is somewhat rewarding at least.
>>
>>24330960
from what i see the threads are, and yeah obsessing about a disney movie is pretty cringy but this is not what we are talking about anon, keep to the topic
>>24330963
its just amusing to see the same threads who acts smug about not being furries obsessing about artists fursonas fucking each other and behaving basically like the furries they despise
>>
>>24330999
is Nick Mormon?
>>
>>24331039
I seriously don't see people denying that they're furry trash anymore. It's even in the pick-your-Zoosona official-ish image that doing so makes you trash forever.

>>
>>24330945
I mean I have no problem with others liking it, maybe its more mature to just accept things like that as well, but Ive thought about it and so far I just dont see it being for me at all.
I go hardcore monogamous.
>>
>>24331040
Poly people have been a thing way before even Christianity as whole was invented, anon.
>>
>>
File: 1465884237901.png (287 KB, 979x769)
287 KB
287 KB PNG
>>
>>
>>24330813
God, this guy drew damn great Wildecest pics.

>>24330907
Visiti did too.
>>
>>24331209
I can't help but think of that pre-civilization TT where everybody wrote and drew about the power of attraction bringing the still wild-ish differing species together. That was a good one.
>>
>>
>>24331327
Is this fox Judy? Purple eyes are making me wonder.
>>
>>24331085
ditto my friend. Monogamy is wholesome but some poly-guys from the furry fandom like to label us "possessive" over a partner.

Well, they can label us possessive we label them slutty, but there is one thing that can be said about monogamy that can't be said about open-relationships and polygamy. monogamy is actually romantic
>>
>>24331085
I still say that you give it a shot. But don't feel obligated to have to have it work out. Everybody's different and has different needs.
>>
>>24331489
Come on, anon, poly people can be really fucking romantic. And the labels are wrong both ways.
>>
>>24331476
It's Wildcest, but if you scrub the dialogue and belt buckle then I guess you could imagine it as fox Judy.
>>
>>24331510
I mean, is it even something you give a shot? Doesnt it just come naturally?
Like if I felt like doing it then obviusly Id want to try it, but if it just feels wrong and Im happy already, feeling like doing it might hinder my happiness why would I try it?
Also, not everyone gets like 10 people to fuck.
>>
>>24331476
She's wearing a Mrs. Wilde costume. She's getting help from Violet to wear it. Its the only way Judy gets to feel what a genuine fox fuck feels like.
>>
>>24331655
I'm not sure if this is fun or disturbing.
>>
File: 1496359475540.png (999 KB, 1425x1088)
999 KB
999 KB PNG
I bet Violet could take Nick.
>>
File: 1558333005044.png (1.59 MB, 1453x767)
1.59 MB
1.59 MB PNG
>>24331085
everyone does what they want, if thats what you want then its retarded to force something you dont
people in poly relationships know you wont have someone only for yourself and are cool with it and 90% of the time want that sort of freedom to themselves, other people want their partners by their side whatever happens and want that sort of responsibility to themselves, so they dont want that
trying to fit a triangle in a star peg gets people who have several secret affairs behind their so back or people who just want someone to be dedicated to and by in a miserable relationship
>>
>>24331717
Its a commissioned costume. Don't think about anything else.
>>
>>24331757
That picture just reminded me how shit the ending to that show was, fucking hell.
>>
>>24331753
>I bet Violet could take Nick.
I doubt it, a straight right from a Nick who went through police academy could probably send Violet cold into the curb. Though I don't know what fighting background Violet has, I doubt a farm bunny could hold her own without a gun.
>>
I ship Jack and Remmy.
>>
File: 1510602199595.jpg (1.26 MB, 1543x723)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB JPG
>>24331864
Especially since Nick came out as a super cop.

This scene is still kind of ridiculous when you think about it.
>>
>>24331871
I ship Rasher and Jack.
>>
>>24331544
under very certain circumstances can polygamy be romantic, if all parties can love one another then that's fine
i was in an animal crossing thread once and we discussed how village where everyone is fucking everyone else would work, we agreed on everyone loving each other like family and not seeing each other as competition. unfortunately, most people don't work like that because nature told them to
personally, i don't like sharing anything cause i'm an asshole and what's mine is mine
>>
>>24331871
That's a new one. Honestly sorta interesting. When you consider it has similarity to Charmy in that this kid is with a professional who goes against the law and could possibly get him I trouble, and Remmy's partners could be doing confidential shit that gets him worried.

Also it's Jack cucking a fox yet again so that's another hilarious coincidence to take in.
>>
>>24331920
>unfortunately, most people don't work like that

No one works like that. Polygamy has never worked. Polygamy will never work.
>>
>>24331908
Yeah, he's basically an Ethan Hunt level character.
>>
>>24331920
Exactly, if it's a genuine kind of threesome relationship (or maybe something bigger) where everybody dates everybody else and fucks everybody else in a shared, even level... what's wrong with that? It's actually kind of touching in a caring way.
>>
>>24331908
Nick has to rise to superhuman levels if he's to protect Judy from killing herself. If the train sequence was with cop Nick, he'd have jumped in front of it to slow it down himself.
>>
>>24331807
It'd be so fucking uncomfortable, though...
>>
>>24332007
we're naturally wired to think against that because of our need to secure a partner and make babies
in an ideal world, nature would need to fuck off for polygamy to work. i guess then everyone would be in one, big relationship making babies with everyone else
we can't truly know how healthy something like that would be
>>
>>24332007
>>24332091(me)
forgot to add, an idealized polygamous relationship can be pretty wholesome too
>>
>>24332091
>>24332108
Eh, I don't think that everybody's necessarily wired that way. It depends.
>>
>>24332062
How about some shady new drug made of previously unknown flowers like Nighthowler serum? Or magic like "it's not easy being a fox or a bunny" and other hybrid content?
>>
File: 1511764379464.png (523 KB, 1205x1223)
523 KB
523 KB PNG
>>
>>24332139
should have said most people are
most people aren't willing to be in a relationship like that, even worse they'd rather have casual sex out the wazoo
>>
>>
File: divorce flip.png (1.3 MB, 1920x1080)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB PNG
>>24332139
i doubt it, considering we also have the line of thought that supports harems
>>
>>
>>24329562
>>
>>24332197
harems are just what a natural man wants
all the pussy to himself, no one else to take it
>>
>>24332229
but that aint monogamous
>>
>>24332197
>>24332229
Harems seem highly similar to the "I want a nine inch cock that pokes her cervix constantly" thing. Interesting fantasy but something that guys genuinely don't want and wouldn't enjoy in practice.
>>
>>24332266
for me its both since i could use both my hands with a 9'
>>
>>24332243
harems exist to control the pussy, they aren't for the relationship
>>
>>
>>24331757
>trying to fit a triangle in a star peg gets people who have several secret affairs behind their so back or people who just want someone to be dedicated to and by in a miserable relationship
I didnt quite get this part
>>
>>24332361
if someone whos interested in having a single partner ends up in a poly relationship, theyll be pissed because they feel undervalued or they want someone for themselves.
on the other hand if you get someone who is interested in having the freedom to be with multiple partners and tie them down to a single person, theyll try and find a way to satisfy their interest for that
>>
File: 1450801103659.png (139 KB, 531x632)
139 KB
139 KB PNG
This conversation is getting fucking depressing.
>>
>>24332426
I see, yes, having a mix isnt so good.
>>
>>24332450
How so?
>>
>>24332450
sorry, but life is kind of depressing if you think too much about it
>>
File: 1465885096677.png (67 KB, 550x550)
67 KB
67 KB PNG
>>
>>24332505
Yeah, but I come to threads to get away from that.
>>
anyone got advice for choosing a good background color for digital draws?
>>
>>24332580
Use Black for a challenge.
>>
>>24332580
This sort of purple is underrated.
>>
>>24332580
Try to choose a color that complements the color palette of the subject matter in the foreground. This will typically be either a color near the foreground's palette, or one that is opposite to it on the color wheel.
>>
>>24332580
neutral colors, low saturation, values close to gray
>>
Love the way Remmy's 9.5" dong fits snugly inside Charlie's 9.5" pussy.
>>
File: 1557261776660.jpg (57 KB, 828x795)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>24332580
>Art Advice
>/ztg/
I wouldn't advise someone to take art advices from /ic/, not even Drawing Progress/Improvement General, taking it from /ztg/ is asking for you to be forced to take at least a year to unlearn bad habits.
>>
File: 1530791220811.jpg (100 KB, 750x1000)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>
>>24332562
s-same
>>
>>24330377
It's really nice seeing my pic in the wilde, thank you Anon.
>>
>>24330449
The fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>24332426
>polyp relationship
>>
>>24332580
I agree with >>24332688 , but I also stand by >>24332619 because we need more purple.
>>
>>24332655
But... Charty...
>>
>>
>>24332720
>Charlie has been pulling the strings behind the Pack the entire time.

>And she will not give up her sheep boy to any of her lessers.
>>
>>24332288
Wouldn't that make masturbating even more difficult?

Can't imagine what that must be like for a guy with hooves surrounded by sexy women.
>>
File: 1486364433244.jpg (703 KB, 1280x1645)
703 KB
703 KB JPG
>>
>>24330449
after finding injections-into-ovaries fetish exist i dont even want to ask what that would entail
>>
>>24332832
Marty looks pretty big for his size
>>
>>24332899
Thank goodness for Pandora's wide variety of toys.
>>
File: 1539488403743.png (46 KB, 666x666)
46 KB
46 KB PNG
>>
>>24330003
Reminds me of a bad date with a jamaican guy who was really a good dude. Just a bit too big and didn't understand you have to go slow and not shove it all in.

>>24326760
This made me so sad, angry, only a little turned, but mostly hungry for a lamb gyro just so one could die.

>>24330776
Made me so happy because I have a brown bunny at home named Choci who loves when I play with her ears like that. And because of >>24326760 I'm going to need to after work.
>>
File: Marty.jpg (332 KB, 1202x1800)
332 KB
332 KB JPG
>>24332954
He's a good boy.
>>
>>24332902
Why aren't their holes like this all over the place? Feel like a lot of problems would end if a women could just get a little cunniligus on the go.
>>
>>24332976
Which one is the one who's the cutter that stabs themself to death.

Charlie is the one who hangs herself, and the rabbit is obvious.

So one stabs herself, and the other gets possessed and obsessive. So who's who?
>>
File: 1539490207203.png (710 KB, 1024x3344)
710 KB
710 KB PNG
>>
>>24332989
Goodness, I wish that I still had a rabbit so badly. Getting one was basically one of the greatest decisions of my life. It couldn't work out, though, since my apartment just isn't suited for one. Lucky you. Give her a cuddle from me, please.
>>
>>24332976
Betty, you can't smoke inside the classroom. You wanna get detention?
>>
>>24333023
He's a healthy boy.
>>
>>24332976
And I thought that normal Betty was sexy!

WOW!
>>
>>24333039
Put Martina as Monika, Betty as stabby and Anneke as the one freaked out at everyone.
>>
>>24332989
We can be a bit overeager like that at times. I count myself lucky I'm just on the cusp of being "too big". Sex is no fun if I'm the only one enjoying it, never mind if I'm actually hurting my partner.
>>
I like the idea that Marty gets off heavily to being in bondage. Then he can squirm and be embarassed over his growing arousal when Remmy walks in on him and starts being awkward
>>
>>24332954
You basically have to when size difference is applied, the same happens with girls because else you have to make the guy have a clinically small dick to have something that doesn't tear or impale their partners.
>>
>>24333050
I love this green. I wish we had more of this reverse adoption AU. Judy being adopted instead of backwards.
>>
File: 1469849718037.jpg (379 KB, 1841x952)
379 KB
379 KB JPG
>>
>>24333059
One extra bunny cuddle? I'm sure I can work that in. Going to treat her to a kiwis paste celery stick too. Not blueberries because reason.
>>
>>24333050
This is a great green but... fuck, does it hurt.
>>
File: 1471551832189.png (115 KB, 774x662)
115 KB
115 KB PNG
In what kinda of situation would Mrs. Wilde get herself caught like this?

She probably likes walking around the house almost naked when nobody is home.
>>
>>24333221
I'm probably like the only guy here to take this stand, but I will: I don't mind at all if guys are realistically small given their overall size.
>>
File: 1545360401027.png (732 KB, 1024x4858)
732 KB
732 KB PNG
>>
>>
>>24333185
I'm sure it was an accident. We still talk and flirt, but that THING will never go near the girl again. Like getting punched right in my stomach and it stayed for a few minutes.

Anime is lying to you guys, the cervix is not a place for your dick to kiss. Real sex is not minus8 or John k peta.
>>
>>24333349
>I'm probably like the only guy here to take this stand
You're not, man
>>
>>24332989
I've heard that Jamaican guys are aggressive when they fuck but I thought it was a strange stereotype. I guess there's some truth to it.
>>
>>24333424
Oh, you don't have to tell me. My first girlfriend wasted no time in getting that point across, believe me.
>>
Love coming to /ztg/ to read the intimate details of peoples sex lives!
>>
>>24333485
Hush you, this is prime material for my fanfictions
>>
File: 1520191994616.png (9 KB, 500x500)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
Let's get all of the non-size-queens up in here.

I don't care if you're below average, average, big, huge, or what... it's what you are on the inside that matters most.

(Outright micropenis is kind of weird, though.)
>>
Reminder that small cocks are just as valid as porn star cocks.
>>
File: 1467564467239.png (516 KB, 1600x1300)
516 KB
516 KB PNG
>>24333485
In Zootopia terms, how many cocks do you think Gary has taken? And Larry?
>>
>>24333531
>it's what you are on the inside that matters most.
This is a lie. People aren't so kind.
>(Outright micropenis is kind of weird, though.)
(Obligatory double standards joke)
>>
>>24333485
Don't be bratty, you know you love it
>>
>>24333652
I really dont.
>>
>>24333531
Where do I fit in if I top out at six and a half inches lengthwise, but still as big around as a Maglite flashlight?
>>
there are PEOPLE in this thread that have had SEX?!
cool i guess
>>24333531
rip, what >>24333590 said
>>
>>24333652
>bratty
Oh no no no
>>24333668
Light to medium horse
>>
>>24333668
This isn't /soc/
>>
>>24333668
Average length is 5.25", average girth is 4.75".
>>
Nonvirgins >>>/out/ we don't want your reality here
>>
File: 1521871626705.jpg (439 KB, 1051x1289)
439 KB
439 KB JPG
>>24333349
>>24333436
No, it's pretty common for people to complain about comically large penises. That being said, it is required for size difference unless you want to make some other size modification that ends up looking just as silly. Else it just ends up looking like >>24330691 said with ">like a throwing down a hotdog through a metro tunnel.", and in the case of things like WildeHopps, you wouldn't have small penises, you'd have clinically small stuff that you'd see in medical books and articles.
>>
>>24333590
First, no, some people are that kind.

Second, well, I'd totally dominate the hell out of a guys' mouth and ass if he had a micropenis. It wouldn't keep us from fucking. It'd just be a bit of a barrier, is all.
>>
Someone post the Judy penis size chart pls
>>
>>24333720
Join us anon, reality is a pretty nice place sometimes
>>
Where's the WildeHopps spammer when you need them?
>>
>>24333713
I can live with 'above average'. Goes a pretty long way if my experience is anything to go by.
>>
>>24333668
You're fine, stop worrying tier.
>>
>>24333760
NO
Terry doesn't exist in reality
>>
>>24333723
It's either too big or too small, no middle ground exists
>>24333741
>some
few, you mean
>>
>>24333537
come on man
only gays think that
>>24333760
>reality
>nice place
it looks nice, it isn't a nice place
if it were nice, some of us wouldn't be posting here
>>
>>24333723
Is it really a problem, though? Really?

If we're talking huge girl and small guy, then just let him put the damn hot dog in the metro tunnel. He's clearly having fun. For her, there's plenty that he can do from working on her clit to trying to fist her once he's finished downstairs to a number of other things.

There's also the fact that sex is terms of enjoyment is emotional as well as physical, so even a partner not getting that much out of it at the exact second can still be glad to be with the one that they're in love with.
>>
WHAT DOES ANY OF THIS HAVE TO DO WITH ZOOTOPIA?
>>
>>24333840
9.5 inches
>>
>>24333806
Thank you for arguing for my behalf, for I have really no interest to talk with someone who has no interest to read what I posted and instead chooses arguments in his mind to ridicule.

>>24333827
It is, but I assume you're talking with big "in my opinions" hidden. When you try to sell the idea within art, it gets as silly as Sparrow massive insertion in which you really don't know who's supposedly to be pleased.
>>
>>24333783
I mean, technically he does. It's just that he's a sexy Italian guy rather than a sexy mongoose.
>>
File: 1487291723802.png (238 KB, 700x500)
238 KB
238 KB PNG
>>24333806
No, anon.

The world is full of a great deal of kind people and the lights are shining brighter than you're willing to admit.
>>
>>24333840
we're talking about relationship dynamics and sex stuff, which can relate to ships
also this >>24333859
>>
>>24333872
I don't see how what you just said invalidates anything that I said before. Especially if we're talking about women from their personal perspective, enjoying love-making is way more than just filling a hole.
>>
File: I'm out.png (77 KB, 1446x883)
77 KB
77 KB PNG
>>
>>24333928
Because we're talking about porn. Now I understand you're feeling genuinely attacked, I'm not talking about real life. I'm talking about drawn porn.
>>
>>24333929
Thank you for your timeless services, announces-their-filters-anon!
>>
>>24333879
>No, anon.
>the lights are shining brighter than you're willing to admit.
What lights? No, anon, I...you're insane.
>>
>>24333929
Benign shitposting is still shitposting
>>
>>24333929
shitposting is off the charts today
no idea why people come to this thread and act so blatantly malicious for no reason
>>
File: images(4).jpg (28 KB, 333x477)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>24333988
A tale as old as time.
>>
>>24333940
I don't see huge women and small men being particularly unpopular in porn? At least, not in furry porn?

Here's a somewhat randomly chosen example: https://e621.net/post/show/1929003

You can argue that his little stick shouldn't be able to please her big gearshift, but there's 31 positive votes with 95 favs.

Look at: https://e621.net/post?tags=size_difference+larger_female

Broadly... I don't see one single thing with negative votes.
>>
>>24334025
>>24333929
Not shitposting btw
>>
ztg shitposting is only a problem if you spend every hour of your time in this thread
>>
>>24333827
>There's also the fact that sex is terms of enjoyment is emotional as well as physical

There's also the fact that depending on how aroused your partner is, the faster they'll reach orgasm. So if your partner is really turned on, you don't really need to have a huge dick to make them reach orgasm if they're almost there
>>
File: Nick Ikari.png (1.82 MB, 1544x2472)
1.82 MB
1.82 MB PNG
>>
>>24333840
Have sex and you'll find out.
>>
>>
File: 1480226555227.png (21 KB, 666x666)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
This is going back a while, but do we have exact confirmation that Zootopia is explicitly set in Africa?

It was mentioned earlier as a simple claim without any backing.

Like... given the context, couldn't Zootopia be in any continent?
>>
File: 1490925221146.jpg (398 KB, 1484x1800)
398 KB
398 KB JPG
>>
>>24334052
But anon
Judy & Nick are our lives
They told me that's why I wasn't allowed to leave
>>
>>24334045
It is, including furry porn.
As a disclaimer, I never brought e621 as a place to gauge it, you did.
>larger_male
414 pages.
>larger_female
220 pages.

>More of the same "but people can be pleased" rhetoric
Once again, porn. Not real life, divide.

>Broadly... I don't see one single thing with negative votes.
How does that amount to anything...?
There's from cub violent rape to outright torture with decent scores while Borba stuff sits at -60.
>>
>>24334091
You don't need a huge dick either way.
>>
File: zootopia settl.jpg (238 KB, 1280x558)
238 KB
238 KB JPG
>>24334127
Unfortunately, in our world, the wild arctic Lions and the Asiatic Zebras went extinct very soon.
>>
>>24333874
>I mean, technically he does. It's just that he's a sexy Italian guy rather than a sexy mongoose.
I'm gonna need to see some proof of that, anon.
>>
>>24334127
No, anon. It'd be in my continent. Thay way I can keep Nick, Judy, and all of the thread ocs all to myself.
>>
>>24334203
>larger_male is huge due to many gay furries self-inserting as the bottom being fucked silly
>>
>>24334232
Yeah, it honestly seems like more of a problem than anything
>>
>>24334094
Niuck get in the damn robot!
Nice one G!
>>
>>24334094
What a coincidence, I was just thinking about how I miss you.
>>
>>24334127
>without any backing
It's been mentioned a dozen times already and noted by many fans. The picture >>24334242 shared wasn't just in the art book, it's an actual painting used even in the background of the natural history museum in the movie, so it's canon
>>
File: Goodnight7.png (424 KB, 1040x880)
424 KB
424 KB PNG
>>24333874
>>24334243
I don't consider myself attractive at all, it's better the mongoose
Also may you have a good night /ztg/
>>
>>24334242
I wonder how long it took these families to become friends rather than uneasy allies.
>>
>>24334521
>I don't consider myself attractive at all
Oh no
Guys A_sig is hotter than we thought
>>
>>24334094
>Fly me to the moon
>>
Page 10

>>24334560
>>24334560
>>24334560
>>
>>24334536
They bumped uglies once, and the rest was history
>>
>>24334094
Rad stuff Gerard, always love your crossovers.
>>
>>24334388
>>24334589
thanks!

>>24334427
aww

>>24334559
>let me play among the stars
>>
>>24334322
This... doesn't factor in the argument at all? You took the platform that mostly homossexual furries use as a benchmark for larger_female. Larger_male still has 242 entries. The original argument was about regular sized penis in size different stuff, you dragged to it instead being about larger_female, now you're trying to go with specifically straight settings?
You have something to lose in the line? Because I'm going with this position because commissions and hits on my galleries are basically little to no interest in smaller guys on large girls whereas the contrary is always full of people requesting and faving.

Since it doesn't really matter anymore because you're 100% right and I'm just having hallucinations and talking with myself when I see other people interest and faves:

https://e621.net/post/index/1/big_sub_small_dom

https://e621.net/post/index/1/big_dom_small_sub

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.