[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/trash/ - Off-Topic
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 73 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]


Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks Make sure to check your spam box!




/ZTG/ - Zootopia General: Grilled Cheese Edition

Pastebin: pastebin.com/iYDU8g2T (embed)
Booru: zoo.booru.org
Thread journal Backup: pastebin.com/GiLL5kAS (embed)
ZTG Creator List: derpy.me/ztgcclist

Archives: www.ztarchive.com / desuarchive.org / archive.b-stats.org
Previous thread: https://archive.b-stats.org/trash/thread/22252427
Previous thread: http://www.ztarchive.com/trash/thread/22252427
Previous thread: https://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/22252427

TT: It's time to VOTE! https://www.poll-maker.com/poll2302729x5bB64663-66
Previous Theme: Gender/Species Swap (Late subs are still cool!)
TT Archive: t3event.tumblr.com
TT Pastebin: pastebin.com/gudYsYHL (embed)
>>
>>22270490
More like
>(embed) (embed) Edition
>>
File: staring into the void.jpg (451 KB, 1144x1412)
451 KB
451 KB JPG
>>
File: 1478142601942.png (52 KB, 1185x919)
52 KB
52 KB PNG
>Previous thread, pic of Charlie being all noir-like
The requested pic was posted already, also reminded me of this one
>>
Can Wolter grill a cheese
>>
>>22270811
Can you?
>>
File: 1549089256208.png (374 KB, 1175x1746)
374 KB
374 KB PNG
>>22270740
I didn't request this...
...But it's fucking perfect.
>>
File: 1473265335129.png (194 KB, 635x661)
194 KB
194 KB PNG
>>22270548
What do his 'goose eyes see?

>>22271019
Nick needs to wear glasses more
>>
File: thicc_wilde (1).png (3.8 MB, 1320x2575)
3.8 MB
3.8 MB PNG
>>
File: Passionate Night.jpg (254 KB, 1600x1104)
254 KB
254 KB JPG
s1m is an incredible talent.
>>
File: IMG_1541.jpg (460 KB, 1280x1098)
460 KB
460 KB JPG
>>22270811
>>
File: 1496594761149.png (1.21 MB, 1035x1025)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB PNG
>>22271121
Violet can help him pick out a pair.
>>
File: 1535341962360.jpg (729 KB, 1630x2474)
729 KB
729 KB JPG
>>22271334
>A grilled cheese died for this
RIP

Hey Familton, just wondering, did you ever do more with this Fossa girl? She cute.
>>
>>22271334
Can I grill Wolter's cheese?
>>
I am disappointed by the lack of Swinton pics there are here.
>>
I want Remmy to die, /ztg/
>>
>>22271663
Get your snuff fetish out of this good Christian board, good sir!
>>
File: bet.png (789 KB, 2933x2533)
789 KB
789 KB PNG
>>22271509
not yet. i'm not sure what to do with her, other than maybe more harry potter crossover stuff

>>22271552
dunno, will he let you?
>>
>>22271663
We know Don, now fuck off back to your lonely apartment where there aren't any cute coyotes expecting you
>>
>>22271777
>dunno, will he let you?
non-consensual cheese grilling is my fetish.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>22271158
>this STUPID ASSHOLE WILL NEVER EVER WORK ON THIS FUCKING COMIC
RRRREEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>22271334
>Anneke makes Wolter a grilled chese on his birthday
>Charlie finds out, and gives the two of them a concerned, slightly off-put stare
>>
WIP
>>
>>22272214
Is that a clay batto I see?
>>
>>22272214
Holy shit, that's legit really impressive.
>>
>>22271586
>>22271963
>>22271974
Holy absolute fuck
Lipstick
Is that a fetish? Cause I think this is my new fetish
>>
Why is it that I'm getting the direct DA link from >>22271586

but not on these ones?
>>22271963
>>22271974
>>22271989
>>
I wonder how they pick voice extras for animated films.
>>
>>22272422
Suck the directors dick
>>
>>22271875
Don is the coyote, Deweys a jackal!
>>
>>22272422
Be Jewish
>>
>>22272460
I’m curious. It’d be rad to be an uncredited extra. I would know, and That’s all that matters.
>>
>>22272479
Eh, they're both preds so same difference
>>
File: Dick_Tracy_drawing.jpg (72 KB, 612x792)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>22270740
Can we get this with them reversed?
Remmy's big brows are perfect for the "shaded sockets" detective trope
>>
Tangerine and Aca! You are both rad and I heart ya! You even added a new poss, he's damn cute.
>>
File: Rabbit_meatery.png (647 KB, 833x607)
647 KB
647 KB PNG
Ok, Beastars just got a little creepy
https://manganelo.com/chapter/asyf24125687687/chapter_122
>>
>>22272773
>supposed to have their own general with their own bumpfag
>still come here to post updates
I get that beastars is better, but come on.
>>
>>22272773
Is murder legal in this city?
>>
>>22272810
Couldn't find a Beastars thread in the catalog
>>
>>22272833
same
supposed to be in /a/ ?
>>
>>22272833
Last was https://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/22106891/#22236397, assume anons stopped to avoid getting more furries on the translator heel. Oh well, feel free to discuss it on the thread, not like we couldn't use the bumping.
>>
File: file.png (357 KB, 824x417)
357 KB
357 KB PNG
>>22272773
>If I kiss you I have to marry you

WHY IS JAPAN LIKE THIS?
>>
>>22272858
>>22272896
Wait, shit, let me try that again...
>>>/a/186564874
>>
>>22272903
But he already kissed Ritz.
>>
>>22272903
It's funny because there's characters in this story who have casual sex and they're underage teens. Not too young but you know, they don't have the hangups that Legosi has. So I think that maybe, there's Japanese readers who are banging their heads against the wall when reading this too.

Also, does anyone know where can I read the rest of the chapters? Kissmanga doesn't have all of them and I wanna see the rest
>>
>>22272972
The other anon has been baiting for reply the whole week with similar posts, why would you satisfy him.
>>
>>22272972
Does the mangello link not work for you?
>>
>>22272810
>Beastars has both an unexplored and unrealistic setting where becoming a beastar means you can do whatever you want, and it's determined by grades in school, for some reason

It's things like that as well as other issues in the story that keep me from believing it's better than Zootopia. But it is entertaining, I won't lie.

>Rips arm clean off of kid while doing stretches

Stupid shit like this too btw, but again, entertaining
>>
>>22273007
Sure kid
>>
>>22272999
I'm guessing this website has all the chapters then... Great! Thanks for telling me to do the obvious because honestly, I would've just not done it cuz I'm a moron
>>
>>22272899
owo
>>
>Wolter busting a nut to some porn parody of Nick and Judy
>>
>>22273103
Nick and Jude*
>>
>>22273123
no >:c
>>
I always get so nervous trying to join established communities. Hello ZTG what should I uh, do?
>>
File: .jpg (35 KB, 576x1024)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>22273147
>>
>>22273147
Lewd the tubes
>>
File: Gonna gobble that buck up.jpg (512 KB, 1280x1386)
512 KB
512 KB JPG
>>22273141
We need more Nickie and Jude!

>>22273147
Greentext or write fics if that's your thing, draw pretty lines if that's yours, or any medium really. If you're not into creation then maybe just be a cool duder?
>>
>>22272814
No, but you can technically donate parts or all of your body to be eaten by a predator.

These rabbits supposedly came from a funeral home which had uncollected rabbit cadavers.

>>22272903
I'd say it's a bit less JAPAN, and more that Legosi being a fucking weird boy.

>>22272972
I read them on Mangarock. https://mangarock.com/manga/mrs-serie-100057603

Sadly, since the series just got picked up for a Western release, it's officially unavailable on it for US readers.

But just fire up your VPN, choose a random country like Iceland, and then start reading. The site apparently just checks once to see where your IP is, and once you're in the reader, you can turn the VPN off and read at leisure, it's how I'm catching up on Detective Conan after a decade.
>>
>>22273171
I do like both of those things (writing and drawing) but I’m not good at either. I’ll see what I can do.
>>
>>22273171
Lol, last I heard of WA/NW doing anything Zoot related, it was them gushing about dead fic Garbage Baby.
>>
>>22273213
Last thing Zoot related they did was release Zistopia PDF
>>
>>22272972
I haven't read it since the meat market issue but if I remember right the only people that were boning the bun were prey, and since they all can look forward to lives filled with the terror of becoming someone's meal and with little to no repercussion I think they're just generally more into boning and having a fun time.
>>
>>22273232
Really? Here I thought they stopped giving a shit after the dedicated Zis site died.
>>
>>22273194
>>No, but you can technically donate parts or all of your body to be eaten by a predator.
Wasn't that illegal considering the whole plot of the slums and yakuza?
>>22273247
nah they didnt give a shit anymore but they were getting people asking if zis would keep going so they released it and told theyd never do zoot stuff again to get the cretins to fuck off
>>
File: hillary dab.gif (1.55 MB, 263x301)
1.55 MB
1.55 MB GIF
>>22272773
no juno no buy
>>
>>22273200
>I do like both of those things (writing and drawing) but I’m not good at either.
Good, you'll fit right in.
>>
>>22273147
Read Pack Street, that's all we talk about here.
>>
>>22273147
Hello.

What's your favorite thing about the zootopia setting?

Got a favorite character?

Interested in fanfic at all?
>>
>>22273147
Breathe
>>
>>22273428
please have sex
>>
>>22273428
>>22273458
lewd
get a room
>>
>>22273147
Roll
>>
>>22273273
>Wasn't that illegal considering the whole plot of the slums and yakuza?

It's a grey area, which is the whole reason that the Back Alley Market still exists at all.

As for the reason for the Yakuza being involved: to fulfill a supply for the demand: preds who want to eat meat exist beyond the number of prey/cadavers who are willing to do so.

The original boss of the Lion Yakuza, for example, only wanted to eat the meat of animals who were pure white, and this specific demand of him led to his men kidnapping a pure white rabbit from near the school.

There's also stuff like wanting to eat young meat, which is Louis the deer's backstory: he was essentially born to be used as stock, and it was only by the grace of God that the one who bought him was an adult buck who needed an heir, but was sterile.
>>
>>22273147
Post tubes
>>
>>22273432
Really the technology/architecture of having to accommodate a scale of inhabitants with degrees of magnitude more range than human architecture’s ~18 inches of variety among adults.

No favorite character though. I mean I’ve been a Shakira fan since I was 8 but I don’t count Gazelle as my favorite.
>>
>>22273643
yeah, i knew of the kaiba storyline, but i assumed it was more set in stone considering how the lion governor or whatever was trying hard to be approachable by herbivores
>>
File: 🐰 .jpg (63 KB, 900x675)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>
File: Laughing2.png (37 KB, 365x400)
37 KB
37 KB PNG
>>22273432
How much gets articulated through predators and their experience. What I got in common through that and how I can explore my own issues through them.

Favorite character is Nick. The one I worry for most is Gideon, though.

Still not done writing my own story yet... Gonna get back to you on it when I can.
>>
>>22273736
Gideon is for bullying
>>
>>22273678
The legality was probably beyond him, given the Sublime Beastar that's stalking Legosi still hasn't been able to shut down the Market, and he fucking kills preds who've eaten meat.

So to make himself look good, Not-Lionheart settled for not making waves and just personally altering himself to look good, just so the prey would trust him.
>>
>>22273779
Do not bully Gideon, he's a good boy.
>>
>>22273805
Gideon is for coercion into getting fucked silly
>>
>>22273779
Gid's for figuring himself out to get his issues sorted so he find his own happiness if noone else is gonna help him.
>>
>>22274008
He will not escape
never ever
>>
What if Pack Street is purgatory and everyone there is in a coma
>>
>>22274043
What if we all lived with an anonbun copy of ourselves?
>>
File: 1457868824606.jpg (155 KB, 1280x828)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
>>
File: fe4.jpg (9 KB, 207x204)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>22274077
Then neither of us would be virgins
>>
File: 1477136925546.jpg (380 KB, 1200x849)
380 KB
380 KB JPG
>>22274177
Sleep tight bunner
>>
File: stay.png (100 KB, 302x624)
100 KB
100 KB PNG
>>22273147
Welcome!
>>
>>22273147
I hope you're not heterosexual
We have enough of those already
>>
Goddamnit, ever since April 1st I've been unable to change 4chan's page style. I'm stuck on Yotsuba and selecting anything else doesn't do a goddamn thing.
This is pissing me off - I didn't change anything on my end.
>>
>>22274185
You wouldn't fuck an anonbun, would you?
>>
>>22274406
turn off your adblocker.
>>
>>22274406
What >>22274608 means to say is use Ublock Origin
>>
>Pack Street gets its own video game adaptation
What genre is it?
>>
>>22274820
Dating Sim
>>
>>22274820
JRPG
>>
>>22274820
Space Station 13, somehow.
>>
>>22274820
Hack and slash/beat em up
>>
>>22274820
Danganronpa crossover
>>
>>22274913
Oh no, Ozzy would be the clown!

Let's see
Al would be the captain
Betty the HoS
Marty get's the librarian job or if that's not available, janitor
Remmy is an assistant
Wolter and T-Rex are working as Bartender and Cook respectively
Charlie is the QM
Velvet's probably HoP
Anneke's the ling
>>
>>22274820
Rhythm videogame.
>>
Don's gay and racist
Is he a parody of Pastebun?
>>
>>22274820
>>22274820
Whatever Night in the Woods is, wake up, walk around town, get into some mishaps, go to bed, repeat.
>>
>>22275511
RPG Platformer?
>>
>>22274820
Pong.
>>
>>22275425
Who's Don?
>>
>>22275752
The main antagonist of Pack Street
>>
>>22275829
Pack Street?
>>
>>22275847
Yes Snake, Pack Street!
It's a fan fiction of the popular 2016 animated movie Zootopia, written by a man calling himself The Weaver
>>
>>22274027
Doesn't matter if he does or doesn't.

Trying ain't about success, and something getting done doesn't just happen without trying.
>>
>>22275877
He can only try so much, anon
>>
>>22273200
if you end up writing anything and want it looked over feel free to shoot it to proofereadinganon on gmail. (sic)
checking out ztg after hearing good things in the get thread.
>>
File: femmy sheared.png (112 KB, 800x700)
112 KB
112 KB PNG
>>
File: femmy sheared2.png (109 KB, 800x700)
109 KB
109 KB PNG
>>22275943
>>
>>22275943
Scandalous!
>>
File: bellwether caught.png (158 KB, 800x700)
158 KB
158 KB PNG
>>
>>22275943
>>22275949
Betty no!

>>22275957
Another successful raid!
>>
>>22275943
>>22275949
>>22275957
Wow, youve been horny
>>
File: bellwether caught2.png (164 KB, 800x700)
164 KB
164 KB PNG
>>22275957
crime doesn't pay
>>
>>22275943
>>22275949
>>22275957
>>22275990
wew
looks like someone's had a 4hr+ erection
>>
Hey weav, any chance of lewd Charlie or Honey?
>>
>>22276026
We heard you the first time Mr Boner Police.
>>
>>22276146
You're under arrest
>>
>>22275200
>implying charlie isn't greytide
>>
>>22275904
That's wherw you are wrong kiddo.
There will be defeatist, but not everyone is one, there are who will keep on trying, and even if they don't succeed they will still say that in the end it was better than doing nothing.
>>
>>22276292
Come on, QM's steal everything not nailed down to make cash. She's either a the QM or Pandora is and Charlie does all the grabbing.
>>
File: DOJQ4tCUMAADz7x.jpg (165 KB, 1080x856)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
>Do you mind, anon?
>>
>>22276343
*unzips dick*
Not at all
>>
File: D2_JN2rVAAAH2J9.jpg (472 KB, 1496x2048)
472 KB
472 KB JPG
https://twitter.com/mukushibaztp/status/1112328884475707392
>>
>>22276373
Then at least get a condom first.
>>
>>22276387
*rezips dick*
What, you gotta STD or something?
>>
>>22276411
No, but it's always better to be safe than sorry. If anything it's YOU i'm worried about, i don't know where you've been.
>>
Any comic recommendations? Length preferred, I want to get lost in something for a little while. The more wholesome, the better.
>>
File: D3GkPZuW0AA8jtC.png (389 KB, 600x900)
389 KB
389 KB PNG
Ok /ztp/, who the fuck made this and where is the second part?
>>
>>22273805
>Girleon probably has little experience with romance
>It would be easy for a slick city tod like Nick to come in and seduce her into bed

What would we even call Girleon anyway? Gwendolyn?
>>
>>22270548
What the hell happened when I was asleep
>>
>>22274406
Assuming you're already using uBlock Origin, go to the dashboard and force-update all of your filter lists.
>>
File: nick.png (1.68 MB, 940x1360)
1.68 MB
1.68 MB PNG
foxxo
>>
>>22277051
I don't know, how can we be sure? He's not doing any foxxo kinda things...
>>
>>
>>22276912
How does one force update?
>>
Yo. Fever guy. I'm down to 98.6°F again, so I think I'm out of the woods. I keep mixing up words, so I guess I have a light aphasia. I'm wondering if that's going to clear up, or if I'm going to keep having weird moments like saying "donkeys" instead of "children". Don't fuck around with fevers, kids.

But, long story short, the doc told me I was too ill to be a patient in one category, and not ill enough to be a patient in others, so they could not treat me nor even check vitals. She did tell me not to touch anything, though. It's a free trial clinic, so they only take patients they can financially use for research, and refuse all others. Being poor is funny like that. So, I'm roughing it as a contagious hazard for a few weeks, because school says I can't miss any more time - no matter the reason - or I fail, and it's cheaper to fail than go to the ER anyway. Hmm.

Also, I got laughed at for having tried to commit suicide at 13. I don't really care, because I'm beyond emotionally numb at this point, but I don't think that's too professional.

Can you tell I'm American? I mean, beyond using Fahrenheit.
>>
File: VRbitsleepy.jpg (20 KB, 198x199)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>22271334
>>22270548
Famished, its always great seeing your Charlies. And you make a very cute Anneke too!

>>22272214
This is looking really good so far. What's the plan? Are you going to paint it?

>>22273147
Hello! Just relax and enjoy the threads! Nice to meet you, hope you enjoy making cool stuff and seeing cool stuff being made.

>>22277051
Your colors are so amazing, Fuel. And I've been loving the little comics you've been making, they're really great so far.

I STILL don't have a secure time for GTT tomorrow; if I have to start streaming and get guests to join live, I will. But you can send over greens to be read!

Goodnight, magical and wonderful /ztp/ threads. I hope your carrots and blueberries are both still fresh when you decide to have a midnight shake.
>>
File: attaboy Anon.png (33 KB, 752x588)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
>>22276912
Fuck me running, that did it! You're my goddamn hero, Anon.
Something was out of date, and uBlock was stopping 4chan's themes from working.
>>22277298
>How does one force update?
Open uBlock's settings dashboard
Go to the 3rd-Party Filters tab
Purge All Caches
Update Now
>>
>>22277578
>your Charlies
>They are Terry and Wolter
>>
>>22277578
Sleep tight Comic! Or else!
>>
File: Tiny Typing Paws.webm (1.37 MB, 1280x536)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB WEBM
Hey Anons. I made this for another thread, but I thought I'd also leave it here for you folks before I headed to bed.
>>
Imagine being able to hold Al's paw
>>
>>22277514
Yeah when you said free trial clinic. Only in America do we need to pay money for medical emergencies despite being a super power in the world. I missed the Fahrenheit give away because I'm dense. I've been to one of those free clinics when I was little because I needed to get shots taken or else I'd not be allowed back in school, and the bitch just jabbed me with the needle and hit my bone for several of the shots, no smile or anything. I'm guessing that being an absolute cunt is par for the course when you work in one of those places. Fuck the asshole who laughed at you.

I seriously hope you beat the shit outta your fever before school decides to shaft you.
>>
>>22277909
I think the fever is gone. I mean, I thought that before and it came back as meningitis, so who knows? But, two days now with relatively normal temperatures. Honestly, though, free clinics and medicaid clinics have been where I find the best doctors. It seems the ones willing to forgo immediate payment are more often in the profession for value of life over profit. Now that I think about it, none of the doctors I've been on good terms with were from America: German, Venezuelan, Argentinan, and Belizean. Hmm.

I keep thinking I should go through preclinical courses just to be able to tell the docs to fuck off. This keeps being a recurring theme in my life. But, you know: money.
>>
>>
>>22277051
gay foxxo
>>
>>22276489
judy is dead or pack street
>>
>>22278299
kill yourself, hiv-ridden faggot :)
>>
>>22278299
proove it
>>
>>22277051
I love me a fox that isn't making me question my sexuality.
>>
>>22278656
Unfortunately, foxes only love their mothers.
>>
File: girldeon.jpg (164 KB, 635x900)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
>>22276531
>Gwendolyn
Wendy is a diminutive form of Gwendolyn. Really makes you think.
>>
>>22279136
This right here is probably the best take on a female Gideon
>>
>>22279697
>>22279136
She looks like a southern redneck who shares a bed with her brother.
>>
>>22277293
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrBx6mAWYPU
>>
>>22279972
>gideon
>lives in the country
>thick southern accent
>farms everywhere
gee, anon, why Gideon isn't a smug city slicker?
>>
>>22278037
Yeah, medicade clinics are pretty decent. They've always been good to my niece. I think i just got unlucky with the old bitch that stabbed me three times.
Hell, who knows, maybe this is God's way of trying to get you into the medical field. Inspire you to do right by people.
>>
>>22280031
because he's not a degenerate fox like Nick
>>
>>22280547
>Nick
>tax dodger, swindler, dishonest “businessman”, bitter asshole, infantile manchild who couldn’t get over that happened 20+ years ago. Endangered lives of others by selling substandard building materials. Berated, humiliated and mocked a police officer who stood up for him. Never apologised for his behaviour, apparently felt he was entitled to being an ass to everybody.

>Gideon
>reformed bully, has an honest job, opened his own business, here along with his neighbours. Apologised for something he did almost 20 years ago, clearly felt guilty about it the entire time. Generously offered free pies to his neighbours bad business partners, reformed himself in a much less forgiving rural environment where the Hopps family only accepted him because “Judy changed their mind about foxes”. Was probably resigned everybody will despise him forever, but worked on self-improvement anyway.

At last I truly see. Gideon is the best fox. Debate me, you will lose.
>>
>>22280658
>infantile manchild who couldn’t get over that happened 20+ years ago
child trauma doesn't work like that, anon
just ask Gideon




>>
>>22280658

Gideon didn't make me go:
"I'd want to fuck him if I were gay"
>>
>>22280658
Gideon isn't a fox
>>
I want Gideon to diversify his business into pastries and expand it into Zootopia. Then he can give the ZPD some of his goods at a greatly discounted price.
>>
>>22270490
>Jerb Bush
RUINED
SOILED
AN OUTRAGE
ITS JEB BUSH AND IT WAS HIS TURN
>>
File: BestAndWorstFox.png (391 KB, 1024x768)
391 KB
391 KB PNG
>>22280658
At last, another enlightened mind.
>>
>>22280658
>infantile manchild who couldn’t get over that happened 20+ years ago.
So are we going to ignore all the prejudice Nick faced in the movie itself, which gives substance to the possibility, and probability, that he dealt with that type of interaction constantly? It isn't like just the scout incident happened and then the rest of his life was sunshine and rainbows but he was still bitter.

Also, by that logic, Judy should have just gotten over her interaction with Gideon and not have any fear/prejudice of foxes, but clearly that wasn't the case.

>Berated, humiliated and mocked a police officer who stood up for him.
You mean the same police officer who mainly did so due to guilt and shame because she profiled him, and had a species-specific mace on her?

>Apologised for something he did almost 20 years ago, clearly felt guilty about it the entire time.
That is definitely questionable; we still don't know how exactly Gideon started therapy, which was where he got the lines for his apology from. He could have easily have kept bullying for years until being forced to go to counseling, in which THEN he would go through his behavior and feel guilt for it. I doubt kid Gideon thought the day after the fair "Oh golly, I feel so bad for scratching Judy's face and calling her dream stupid in front of everyone."

>Generously offered free pies to his neighbours bad business partners
Where is it even implied they are bad business partners?
>>
File: IMG_1542.jpg (481 KB, 1258x1280)
481 KB
481 KB JPG
>>22279136
>>
>>22280985
Oh god, she's cute.
Why is Girleon cute!?
>>
>>22280985
>Giddy's
I dig it
>>
>>22280985
send it to the wendy's twitter and see if they'll retweet it
>>
File: latest.png (1.99 MB, 1198x900)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB PNG
>>22280844
>>
File: 1493642360643.jpg (56 KB, 690x615)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>22281068
Brilliant
Maybe Finnick can get a real job there, too.
>>
File: IMG_1001.jpg (1.16 MB, 2157x3017)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB JPG
>>22281063
i don't have a twitter
some else can tho if they want
>>
>>22281083
>implying you'd want to be molested by a not-genuine-fox
>>
>>22281091
?
>>
>>22281304
Whoops, see >>22281325
>>
>>22280658
> Endangered lives of others by selling substandard building materials.
That's on the construction workers, not Nick. That would be like you blaming your local hardware store because the shed you build in your backyard collapsed, despite the fact that you bought the wood without making sure that it could actually deal with the load being applied to it.

> bitter asshole, infantile manchild who couldn’t get over that happened 20+
Yes because people were so respectful of him, right?
> "Listen, I don't know what you're doing skulking around during daylight hours, but I don't want any trouble in here"
> "Look, you probably can't read, fox"
> "You think I'm gonna believe a fox?"
And all of this is just one single day. Imagine that going on for the last 20 years.

> swindler, dishonest “businessman”
Jumbeaux got his money. The lemmings all seemed very happy, with the product they bought. The mouse construction worker got what he wanted (and who says he was ever going to put those sticks in some load-bearing construction, anyway?) and lastly if Judy hadn't found out, she would forever have been happy about that memory, that once she helped a dad get ice for his son.

> Never apologised for his behaviour,
There was nothing to apologize for.

Okay, how about we look at Nick's and Gideon's situation at the end of the movie.
> Nick
> Is a cop, puts his life at risk every day, works insanely long hours for petty pay, pays his taxes now, has extensive knowledge of the criminal underground of Zootopia, which makes him a superb cop.

>Gideon
>Business owner, and as such Gideon is going to be a much, much bigger tax dodger than Nick ever was. Judy wasn't the only one he bullied, some are still suffering psychological trauma for what Gideon did towards them as a child and there's no amount of apologies that's going to make up for it.
>>
>>22280985
>tfw you wanna see a bunch of bucks run a train on gwyndolin
>>
>>22281462
A handholding train?
>>
>>22281436
>and as such Gideon is going to be a much, much bigger tax dodger than Nick ever was
So Gideon's just going to immediately hop into shady shit for fun? Have some hope in mammals ffs
This whole idea of comparing the two is stupid.
>>
>>22280985
>"You've ever made a cream pie, Mrs. Gray?" Nick asked the smiling, brown-haired fox behind the counter.
>"No, Mister Wilde. Good cream for that kind of pie is hard to come by in these parts," she says, resting her chin on her paws.
>Smiling, he leans in to her. "Is that so. Well, I," but Judy snags his tie and pulls him towards the entrance of Gwyndolin's store.
>"We've got what we need, Slick. Let's go!"
>Gwyndolin glared at the retreating rabbit.
>>
>>22281512
That's not what he was saying. He's saying that his business is gonna be well known in Bunnyburrow so that after a while he may just sell his pastries off the books to regulars. It's not nefarious by any means, but still.
>>
>>22281567
Well, fair enough.
>>22281577
Hello again anon. Did you hit post too early?
>>
I think Nick and Gideon should fuck
>>
>>22281436
>There was nothing to apologize for.
This is the one thing I don't agree with; Nick was a jerk in the movie. Everyone kind of was honestly, but just because someone else was a jerk doesn't mean you get a free pass at being a jerk. Judy apologized for her actions, as she should, and I feel Nick should have apologized for some of the stuff he said and did to her. At the very least, some of the speciest comments he made to Judy.

> Nick
> Is a cop,
This is pretty much end of the discussion; some people give Gideon praise for his turn around, and he clearly had help of some kind with therapy, so why not give Nick some praise too for his turn around? He could have easily gone back to hustling, make sure to cover his tracks better concerning taxes, but he took the support Judy was offering him and worked towards becoming a trustworthy and helpful fox.
>>
>>22281586
Yes I did, whoops haha
>>
File: 1553360671446.png (401 KB, 1200x1371)
401 KB
401 KB PNG
Everyone here talking about tax evasion when there's been one of these pieces of scum right under our noses avoiding taxes all this time
>>
>>22281729
Silly runaway teen
>>
>>22281615
> At the very least, some of the speciest comments he made to Judy.
But the movie literally ends with "So, are all rabbits bad drivers or is it just you? " That's specist as well.
It would honestly be very awkward if Nick would have to apologize for calling her carrots:

> Nick: "Sorry for calling you carrots, Carr... umm, Judy"
> Judy: "Oh.. umm okay.. well sorry for calling you slick, I guess"

I mean, their whole dynamic hinges on this.
>>
>>22282100
I'd say there is a difference between the end of the movie, when they are friends and they can make jokes with each other (even speciest ones), and the beginning of the movie when they are strangers. Judy had her fox spray and called Nick "a real articulate fella", while Nick's speech was pretty brutal and he called her a stuffed animal. Might just be me, but I would assume that a small prey animal that everyone finds cute would take some offense to basically being called a toy. That stuff might be worth apologizing for.

Also, maybe apologizing for calling her carrots might be awkward, but I feel like it would be better to apologize and find out if she is okay with the nickname now than to just assume.
>>
File: VRbitacidtrip.png (420 KB, 576x576)
420 KB
420 KB PNG
Hello everyone!

Greentext Theater will begin in... 45 minutes? Half an hour? I have no clue, I have some free time now and I'm going to use it to stream!

Guests will be Tangerine, DoeAnon and Solaire! And if you have any last minute green submissions, send them in now!

https://piczel.tv/watch/comicanon

Music until we have everyone ready to go! Till then, enjoy some tunes!
>>
>>22282256
>"Carrots"
>that's OUR word!!
>>
>>22282424
Looking forward to those technical difficulties
>>
>>22282563
>"Sly fox."
>"Slick."
Judy has N-word privileges. Thanks Disney
>>
What if Judy got knocked up by a nigger and told Nick the baby was his?
>>
File: VChartbit.jpg (2.14 MB, 1866x2394)
2.14 MB
2.14 MB JPG
We're starting! Come on in for some greens!

https://piczel.tv/watch/comicanon
>>
>>22282826
Then we'd be reading "This is what true love looks like."
>>
>>22282871
no thanks, I already ate a salad
>>
File: inquisition.png (1.64 MB, 1042x565)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB PNG
>>22282826
>hybrids
>>
>>22282877
Ah. good times. I remember the days when we roasted marshmallows over that dumpster fire.

>BTW, the comic adaptation is STILL not finished

Then Ciwi did their response comic and most people were okay with that.

...Then comic did a followup fic to THAT, and after a bit of hesitation, that turned into yet another dumpster fire.

Good times.
>>
>>22282826
>implying Nick wouldn't know, and encourage it
>>
>>22282826
why is /ztg/ racist
>>
File: 1480145262979.jpg (233 KB, 900x900)
233 KB
233 KB JPG
>>
We need more fics about Judy being an underdog boxer who just needs her one chance at the top and her washed out boxing coach Nick who takes a chance on her.
>>
File: VRbitdisco.jpg (186 KB, 746x1328)
186 KB
186 KB JPG
Greentext reading has ended! Which means now is time for Fresh Hare! Send over questions for Doe, Tangerine and Solaire!

https://piczel.tv/watch/comicanon

We'll be back in about 10!
>>
>>22283878
What really happened to Malaysia Airlines Flight 370?
>>
>>22283878
What makes possums so cute? They're not even badgerlike but they're stupid adorable.
>>
>>22283878
Gideon Grey: Console or PC?
>>
File: D3JYGnUU4AAe1T5.jpg (50 KB, 750x412)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>
>>22283878
Which secondary character you will prefer to see more art of?
>>
>>22283878
Lwdest bun? Lewdest fox? Lewdest tube? Lewdest hoofer?
>>
>>22283878
Any species you want to see/see more of in zoot content?
>>
>>22283878
Why do men who are into military always turn out to be neo-nazis?
>>
>>22283878
Do any of you have a better name suggestion than 'Fresh Hare' for Comic's Q&A?
>>
>>22283878
A fox keeps coming to attack my chickens. I chased it off one day, but it keeps coming back for chicken dinner. What do you suggest I do about it?
>>
>>22283878
From RobC:
>What are your favorite ships/crackships that don't involve Nick or Judy?
>What do you find interesting enough to write about?
>>
>>22283586
>Nick and Finnick have an issue, their former champion was a washout and left them with a ton of dept, they need to make a big hit if they're going to escape their overly aggressive collectors.
>One of their collectors comes calling at their boxing club, the wolf is about to start breaking bones when Judy makes her entrance, thinking he's a mugger or something, Judy sends the dude packing with a flurry of bunches.
>Nick and Finnick see a chance and take in the bunner who's dream is to reach the top no matter her size, thinking they can set her up in the rankings and then game the system to make themselves a ton of cash in the process.
>They start to train Judy with everything they have, but her passion is rubbing off on them and they're not thinking about setting her up to fail and instead start pushing her to the top.
>Mr Big, having bought off Finnick and Nick's dept get's involved, throwing a wrench in the whole works.
>>
File: 1Ha087GHlorf61Mnm.png (131 KB, 818x1001)
131 KB
131 KB PNG
>>22283878
This one is for Doe.

How does it feel to be a big fat Doemmy!
AYY GOTTEM.
>>
>>22284122
>Flash was their former champion
>Sloth boxing is literally the worst
>>
File: 1Ha087GHlorf61Mnm.png (35 KB, 459x445)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
>>22283878
This one is for Doe,

Why so stinky?
>>
>>22283878
Not sure if i'll be the last question by the time uou read thia one, if not, can i please be the last?
Now the reason why, last time ig didn't work so why not try again and tie up the end of the podcast with a nice golden ribbon, humor is always a nice thing to share with others so why not spread some happiness?
A challenge:
Each one of you tell one joke to try to make the others laugh.
>>
>>22283878
three favourite ships and why do you like them?
>>
>>22283878
Hows your secret santa 2024 coming? Also can you tell Gud to stop being mean to possums, they're cute?
>>
File: 1Ha087GHlorf61Mnm.png (41 KB, 446x394)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
>>22283878
This one is for Doe,

you s-stu ... you dum!
>>
>>22284275
>>22284367
>>22284433
Gud is crushing it.. poor Doe.
>>
File: 1Ha087GHlorf61Mnm.png (120 KB, 743x920)
120 KB
120 KB PNG
>>22284275
>>
>>22284277
>Came up with a scheme to put Flash's chances up so that when they bet against him they'll make a ton of money when he gets crushed.
>Videotape Flash boxing, speed up the video x100
>Spread rumors about his many unanimous victories.
>He's now the fastest, hardest hitting sloth in the underground boxing ring.
>He's put up against a possum who can't take the stage play and plays dead, making Flash the winner by default and ruining their whole hustle putting them deeply into dept.
>>
File: VRbitpirate.png (99 KB, 760x700)
99 KB
99 KB PNG
GTT has ended! Thanks once again to Doe, Tangerine and Solaire, and to everyone who submitted greens and questions!

I'll be posting the recording tonight! Until then, I hope you all have a comfy day!
>>
Wow I didn't know Weaver drew Beastars art. That Legosi looks super on model!
>>
>>22284628
is he drinking piss
>>
File: 1537239514957.jpg (159 KB, 500x375)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
>>22283178
>>
File: 1554320382.gendo_bogo.jpg (217 KB, 1280x960)
217 KB
217 KB JPG
>>
>>22285329
>le 4chins is evil maymay
Have you tried not being an insufferable prick
>>
>>22285311
He is a porcupine...
>>
>>22285140
That was a nice GTT!
Happy to be able to see it directly, time zones are a bitch
>>
File: D3O8XXIU4AASEPo.jpg (385 KB, 1339x1879)
385 KB
385 KB JPG
https://twitter.com/fumo3/status/1113441165183868928
>>
>>22281612
That would be gay
>>
File: timezones.png (118 KB, 1054x441)
118 KB
118 KB PNG
>>22282424
The crazy thing is, I woke up at around 5am for some crazy reason, but went back to sleep.
>>
>>22285144
desu I thought Beastars would be right up his alley
cute animal people with a side of gore, thats Weaver to a T....G
>>
>>22286048
he never got around to it because the artstyle made him think there was vore in the comic
>>
>>22286110
Well Haru did try to enter Legosi's mouth that one time I guess
>>
File: Goodnight6.png (279 KB, 800x800)
279 KB
279 KB PNG
May you have a good night /ztg/
>>
>>22286293
Have a good snooze mongoose
>>
>>22286293
Buona notte tuber
>>
>>22286293
Have a good sleep, lewd-- I mean, dude.
>>
>>22286293
Sleep tight a_sig, make sure you don't accidentally tweet out 1488 jokes or people might accuse you of being a nazi!
>>
>When the cream pie comes out just right
>>
File: 1530680135945.png (209 KB, 1038x1782)
209 KB
209 KB PNG
>>22286416
Travis can't get enough of Gid's cream pies
>>
>>22286110
One of the latest chapters literally has a bunch of rabbit corpses laid out in a freezer, ready to be butchered and consumed.
>>
>>22286693
It's only vore if they're still alive
This is vore 101 anon
>>
>>22286722
Yeah I'm sure splitting hairs over how one sentient creature eats another was really the issue here
>>
where are the april fools pack street chapters from years past
>>
>>22286820
theres only one, dont know why people expected more
https://pastebin.com/2GWsLq9h
>>
>>22286874
well thank you for posting it
>>
>>22286110
Is that true? Because if so, that's hilarious.

>>22286048

I think Beastars is the antithesis to Zootopia and not just for the trivial reasons like there are bipedal avian people.
Beastars has carnivores that are slaves to their own biology. They crave meat to the point that they kill herbivore neighbors, lovers, classmates, strangers or any one of these and more. Whereas Zootopia spent the whole movie having other characters, not just Judy, believe that Predators are slaves to their own biology as well, only to find out that these theories were used to vilify preds. Animals in Zootopia have evolved past their primal urges, whereas the animals in Beastars have not. In Zootopia it's hurtful for Nick that the only person who ever believed in him still thought that he was capable of going crazy and killing others just to sate his hunger because predators don't do that. They grew beyond their own savage desires millions of years ago.

I'm guessing that's why Weaver doesn't do anything with it. Pack Street is all about pre-judgements and how that can negatively affect others and the relationships you want to have with others.
>>
>>22286999
Continuing my thought process because I ran out of characters:

Beastars makes the fear against carnivores not unfounded because of the fact that there are carnivores who go into very public and very easy to find black markets. Pack Street went for the more humane and true to life angle and explores themes that I appreciate more. But Beastars has that whole fantastical aspect of storytelling that people get sucked in by, and I can't say I blame anyone for enjoying that. It's fun to watch main characters have an uncontrollable darkside that they try to suppress. But honestly, the unrealistic setting and lack of care that Beastars gives to biology make it hard for me to take it that seriously. It's entertaining, but I'm always shaking my head at a lot of the more ridiculous aspects and events of the story. Like, why do good grades give people a free pass to break the law? How did this ridiculous system come to be? Who thought it was a good idea to give people that much power after they fulfill some arbitrary list of things that have yet to be fully explored? Why did they go along with it? Did they not think that a guy like Yafya would try and abuse his power?
Again, entertaining story. I just don't think it's very well thought out
>>
>>22287015
>Like, why do good grades give people a free pass to break the law?
I have 0 clue what you mean by this
Are you talking about Louis? He breaks the law a lot cuz he's rich and has ties to a mafia, him being a star student doesn't have much to do with it
Or are you talking about Beastars in general? They didn't become Beastars by having good grades, they mostly just seem like vigilantes
>>
>>22286999
or maybe because Zootopia's a Disney movie whereas Beastars' author has more freedom or writing?
>>
>>22287059
>They mostly seem like vigilantes

Juno thought that she could become a Beastar by being a model student. Hell, Louis tried doing the same thing. It shows that becoming a Beastar is pretty damn simple.

That's my point. We don't know what qualifies one to be a beastar. All we know is that they have absolute power for some reason. That makes no sense to me. Why would anyone come up with this system? Why would they make a system where you're just given power without the chance of any repercussions?
Yafya grinds carnivores into powder for fertilizer and nobody can stop him legally because he's a Beastar. That's crazy. Just having that title makes you immune to the law. With a system this easy to manipulate it's no wonder that the black market exists so out in the open. This goes beyond the line of irresponsible both in universe and out. This is just poorly thought out world building.
>>
>>22287428
What, you dont think people like that can't actually exist in real life?
>It shows that becoming a Beastar is pretty damn simple.
The school they were both in gave the title to whichever student could find Tem's killer anon, thats the opposite of simple
>>
>>22287387
In this case I think the author of Beastars had too much creative freedom by taking a lot of artistic liberties not just for biology, but the way societies work. I'm amazed they haven't tried TAME collars in this world considering these animals are slaves to their own impulses. Hell, it would actually be justified. You have teenagers eating fingers off of other animals in broad daylight and not feel bad about it, not to mention all the dead animals you can buy, or the children livestock.
But society somehow functions like everyday Japan mostly. It's bizarre
>>
Beastar is the thinking man Zootopia.
>>
>>22287523
did you skip the part where they show how they give hormonal/muscle growth suppressors to predators?
>>
>>22287495
>Being given absolute power for finding out information that anybody can stumble upon

That is pretty simple, because for all you or anybody else knows, a complete sociopath could've found out the mystery to that murder and be given absolute power to do whatever they want. It's not through voting or even economic reasons, it's just, find the guy who did it you dipshit. But if the police or a private investigator did their job and find out first they can get fucked. Only teenagers can become the hokag- I mean, Beastars
>>
>>22287523
Aside from the cannibalism its not much different from real life desu
>>
>>22287567
>a complete sociopath could've found out the mystery to that murder and be given absolute power to do whatever they want.
Yeah, and?
Sociopaths are given absolute power to do whatever they want all the time, its called the police lol
>>
>>22287546
Did you skip the part where a kid got his arm clean off like it was sliced by a sharp katana? Through stretching? Or how Legosi's jaw strength all went into his limbs for some reason?

Guys, I get that you like this story but come on, there's a fuckton of bullshit in it and that's fine. You can like bullshit, but don't sniff it and tell me it smells like flowers when it's so obviously bullshit
>>
>>22287604
But we can at least explain how that happens! People go to training school and pass every subject. For Beastars it's just, "do this thing that's illegal and or arbitrary and you will be bestowed with absolute power." What determines people become Beastars? Who came up with this system? And why?
>>
>>22287651
idunno, maybe that will be answered in the future
and the whole "absolute power with no repercussions" bit you got going on is completely ignoring the fact that the current Beastar is being set up as the central antagonist
theres really only one way for the story to go from there
>>
if pack street existed in beastars, would beastars wolter also be gay?
>>
>>22287739
Beastars Wolter would be 100x gayer
>>
>>
>>22287578
Except trafficking is less hidden and much easier to find. This is a story that has shown that carnivores are very easily tempted to eat meat. Very easily. It's amazing that society even functions despite all of that. To the point that it ruins my suspension of disbelief.

So yes, it is not much different from our world, and that's what I have a problem with. How could society have gotten this far without some of these workers or business owners getting eaten along the way if succumbing to your urges is as spontaneous as sneezing?
>>
>>22287699
>and the whole "absolute power with no repercussions" bit you got going on is completely ignoring the fact that the current Beastar is being set up as the central antagonist

I mentioned in a previous post that Beastars can't be legally taken down. Emphasis on legally. Because you and I both know that Legosi is gonna go full on Batman vigilante on his ass. This is the same kid that refused to call the police on Riz just because he wanted to duel him. It's been established that Legosi doesn't use the law to his advantage. He IS the law in his own life. So no, I haven't ignored the fact that Yafya is being setuo as an antagonist, especially when every single panel he's in has him looking mustache-twirlingly evil. It's so obvious it hits harder than Legosi. I'm just questioning how the legal system in this universe works because like it or not, the story got me invested in their world. Enough for me to have a discussion about it on the wrong board.


ZOOTOPIA. There, now it belongs
>>
>>22287873
>/ztg/
>Zootopia
We had this discussion already...
>>
>>22287739
I headcanon that Remmy read Beastars in his youth and that's why he was so afraid of predators. That manga gave him incorrect notions about them, at least a little
>>
>>22287747
Gayer Wolter.
>>
>>22287903
Nah, he read the redwall series
>>
>>22287903
>Remmy reads Beastar as a kid
Would explain his fascination with meat then.
>>
>>22287903
Beastars would be horrifyingly speciest in Zootopia, god damn
The whole "predators still have their urge to kill" shit would get it banned in some countries I bet
>>
Legosi x Sebun is a better couple than anything we have here, prove me wrong
>>
>>22287944
>in some countries
Speaking of...
What other countries are in the Zootopiverse besides Zootopia?
If Zootopia even *is* a country.
>>
>>22287973
Legosi Jack is better than Sebun.
>>
>>22287981
Zootopia is a city

>>22287973
>>22287988
>Not Legosi/Louis
>>
File: cuckeduar.png (95 KB, 800x618)
95 KB
95 KB PNG
>>22287973
>>
>>22287981
Aviantropolis
Reptalia
>>
>>22287981
I've seen "Hippon" from time to time in some works.
>>
>>22287981
Free Federation of Hybridstan
>>
>>22287944
I'm sure the unearthing of the Bellweather conspiracy would get it taken off the shelves for good. Something Marty would approve of.

>Marty giving the grossest, most dirty stink eye to any mammal who checks out a Beastars volume from the library
>>
>>22280658
Nick was a licensed Entrepreneur, who contributed back to his community and even recycled his waste.
>>
>>22287944
I doubt it, if bigoted stuff from Lovecraft still go around unbanned.
>>
>>22288053
Nick evaded taxes so he was an unethical entrepreneur.
>>
>>22288071
a bunch of people dont even know Lovecraft was racist, thats only been trending recently
Adaptations of his work will also continue to remove that shit so people who dont actually read the shit he originally wrote wont be aware of it
>>
File: no snek on step.png (350 KB, 853x480)
350 KB
350 KB PNG
>>22288078
>evaded taxes
Nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>22288118
"Is Nick Wilde a Libertarian" the greatest thread in the history of threads,
>>
>>22288189
He became a cop for rabbit pussy, so no.
>>
File: 1475967455656.png (417 KB, 647x537)
417 KB
417 KB PNG
>>22288189
Sounds fun, is there an archive link?

>>22288204
You can't fault Nick for that, though
>>
>>22288048
Let's be real here. He'd do everything in his power to keep that book from being checked out, up to and including having someone who tries to thrown out of the library. Eventually he'd just destroy it.
>>
>>22288338
>"It accidentally fell in the shredder, one page at a time."
>>
>>22287973
I can imagine her wanting to ride that wolf dick, yes.
>>
>>22288338
>"Not in *my* library! I'm getting this hate-filled, fear-mongering propaganda out of my fucking sanctum. Remmy, if you check out that book, so help me god..."
>>
>>22288338
>Marty sees people discussing it online and immediately starts bashing it
>Dontyote78: "Chill out its just a comic book"
>Marty flips the fuck out
>>
>>22288413
Higher chance of a Ryz Legosi Louis threesome.
>>
>tfw no love for Legosi and Panda daddy
>>
>>22287937
>>22288338
>>22288372
>>22288466
>>22288476
Now i'm wondering how wpuld Marty react to the Redwall series.
>>
>>22287015
I'll admit that I haven't read it at all, but to hear you talk about it, Beastars seems like two separate concepts mashed together: one about life in a world populated by animal-people with still-active predator/prey relationships, and the other about a society in which not-quite-arbitrarily chosen individuals are above the law.
>>
>>22280658
>>22288053
>>22288078
>>22288118
>>22288189
omfuggin...

Hustling is a recurring motif in the movie because Nick is a hustler not a libertarian.

Hustling ranges anywhere from slinging dope to reselling individual cigs to whatever.

Like dumpster diving to hunt down valuables that can be hawked off to pawnshops & etc. Or that scene in fightclub where Marla steals clothes from a laundromat to sell at a used cloths shop across the street.

It's heavily rooted in impoverished folks doing black & gray market stuff for income. Like that time I found a first generation starlight nightscope in a trashcan and tried to get it's value appraised at a gunshop.

Libertarian / entrepreneur stuff is more politically focused and grounded on legal operations but with a lot of complaining about how hard da gubbament makes it.
>>
>>22288564
Panda daddy IS pretty hot
>>
>>22288476
What makes this even funnier to me is that a fellow predator thinks that Marty is taking this too seriously. I can't imagine what he would do if Remmy were the one to say that
>>
>>22288476
Speaking of social media, has that come up much in Pack Street?
People are usually just texting each other and dont do much else with their phones I feel
>>
>>22288605
Well actually, it starts off with our characters in high school before some of them leave for whatever reason they do. But the story is mostly about Legosi coming to grips with his place in a world where his instincts may one day cause him to kill others. As well as stopping others from doing the same. It reads like a shoujo manga at times because of how the romance aspect is handled, but it's very entertaining. It's one of Beastars strongests points.
I just have a problem with the world building
>>
>>22287944
Yeah, it's come up how Redwall would basically be some Turner Diaries shit.
>>
>>22288740
no unless weaver retcons marty getting into twitter arguments daily
>>
>>22288900
he totally would though
>>
>>22288899
Elaborate a little please. How and what and why and all that please because i'm in the dark.
Yes, not from north america so i have no idea about said book, or books.
Is a diary by someone called turner or...
>>
>>22288900
Marty is either very online, or he has no social media presence.

Honestly, despite his eagerness to ensure everyone in his immediate vicinity knows what's on his mind, I can see him preferring not to involve the whole world in his life.
>>
>>22288937
maybe but i dont care about weaver pulling a jk rowling again like he did by making wolter straight despite it never being said on the story
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (113 KB, 1280x720)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>22289030
I'd say the former but fact of the matter is that he doesn't seem either hip or techy enough for it. I feel the latter have pic related reaction to conflicts whereas Marty very rarely seem to avoid it, maybe he'd do it but has some reason not to interact too much in social media.
>>
File: Sweet Lute.jpg (2.33 MB, 1889x2825)
2.33 MB
2.33 MB JPG
Convince me Ozzie's not a LARPer. Go ahead and try.
>>
>>22289324
He would play the BEST bard.
>>
>>22289012
Not >>22288899 but I'm the one that's brought that book up the most.

The less I say the better but tl;dr, Turner Diaries is white pride fiction that was an influence on Timothy McVeigh for going through with the oklahoma city bombing.

It's Narnia for white supremacists. Not sure if it's still influencing people like that today or if it's been replaced by other grief as required reading but... Yeah... It's genuinely poison.
>>
Does Weaver not incorporate social media into stuff because he hasn't used social media at all until recently?
>>
>>22289479
I really don't think anyone want's to read about Remmy's twitter drama.
>>
>>22289508
Says you
>>
>>22289479
>>22289508
Avo's InstaRam account would be pretty good....
Wolter's Tumblr was alright, before the purge.
>>
>>22289568
>Wolter's Tumblr was alright, before the purge.
RIP all that gay porn
>>
File: Woltaboo.png (270 KB, 633x874)
270 KB
270 KB PNG
>>22289638
>>
Page 10, time for a new round. I'm rolling for QM.

>>22289714
>>22289714
>>22289714
>>
>>22289508
Yeah, I'm with >>22289557
I think that would be so sad it's funny
>>
>>22290010
Plot twist: Contrary to contrary belief, instead of being inocently insensitive and accodenatlly specist, Remmy's twitter is just full of his own minor accidents it is basically a "woe is me" list.
>Falls into a puddle, he cries both irl and on his twitter
>Accidentally walks into a wall, cries both irl and on his twitter
>There wasn't firefly sauce on his bug burga, cries both irl and on his twitter
>Ran out of snacks and the store wasn't open, cries both irl and on his twitter
>>
>>22288740
I can't believe that Avo and Hugh are fucking.
>>
>>22288585
Would it be historical, or faux-storical like LotR?




Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.