[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/trash/ - Off-Topic
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 49 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Now accepting credit card payment for 4chan Pass purchases and renewals. Click here for details.

File: Would gunfight with.png (57 KB, 1149x1080)
57 KB
57 KB PNG
/ZTG/ - Zootopia General: Suave Foxes Edition

Pastebin: pastebin.com/iYDU8g2T
Booru: zoo.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list
Thread journal Backup: pastebin.com/GiLL5kAS
ZTG Creator List: derpy.me/ztgcclist

Archives: www.ztarchive.com / desuarchive.org / archive.b-stats.org
Previous thread: https://archive.b-stats.org/trash/thread/21478039
Previous thread: http://www.ztarchive.com/trash/thread/21478039
Previous thread: https://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/21478039

Current TT: ZooTube (Submissions due the 28th)
Previous TT Valentines Day!
TT Archive: t3event.tumblr.com
TT Pastebin: pastebin.com/gudYsYHL
>>
File: unknown.png (1.96 MB, 1900x1238)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB PNG
still plenty of spacepile

Download Drawpile, join this room, make a layer, create the art

if you can't draw, comment about what you would like to see, maybe you can inspire someone
>>
>>21493545
>if you can't draw, comment about what you would like to see, maybe you can inspire someone
Maybe Nick admiring his own portrait?
>>
>>21493588
kek
with the same pose in reverse
>>
>>21493611
Such a vain fox
>>
>>21493545
>Badgers ain't even got time for this getting shot shit
>They're coming to us from the BEYOND REALM
>They have transcended from the plane of giving-a-fug-'bout-yer-lead
>>
gaycu
>>
>>21493680
HE'S A TERMINATOR!!
it all makes sense now
>>
File: screenshot_1550975213.png (138 KB, 1478x542)
138 KB
138 KB PNG
how can i make this fox look more dead
>>
>>21494134
The lazy kind of terminator that just kinda bums around and does part time work to afford food and rent. Skyenet is not super pleased but she's kinda lost him in time so there's no hope for his mission to wipe out the resistance and/or get her some authentic Hipponese take out.
>>
>>21494273
X eyes
>>
>>21494273
A speech bubble over his head that says "Rarrrg I'm deaaaaaaad."
>>
>>21494273
If there is a breathing animation make sure it stops haha.
Maybe splay out the tongue if that's something you render.
Change the lighting; dim the scene or slowly go into monochrome mode.
Is there background music? Change the tone or maybe silence.
Seconding X eyes if it would fit the scene.
Obvious signs of struggle in the environment.
The usually perky ears could be laid down.
Alter the backbone; dead body shouldn't look like a sleeping body.
>>
File: file.png (252 KB, 1478x542)
252 KB
252 KB PNG
>>21494273
>>
>>21494648
Man that makes me sad
The least it could be was a good card game, and it wasn't even that
>>
>>21494273
looks pretty dead, what do you mean?
>>
>>21494273
Make the usually cute fox tail look weird.
>>
>>21494425
ty :v
though, there's bound to be many dead bodies, so altering the scene just for them won't make much sense;
all the other tips i'll use V:
>>
Bear, seek seek, lest.
>>
>>
File: 1550894063742.png (419 KB, 774x801)
419 KB
419 KB PNG
Good to see nobby is still up and around. This is extremely comfy
>>
>>21495430
I'm picturing these two taking the Pursuer down together, with Judy being the quick thinker during a battle and enlisting Nick to distract it at a certain distance. Judy would be praying she hits the boss with the ballista instead of accidentally killing Nick.

It wouldn't kill him permanently, but still, it'd be rude.
>>
>>21495685
I'm selfishly hoping that weaver sees this picture and gets inspired to write it in the story somehow.
>>
>>21495789
I can easily see Nick as a pyromancer, the commoner magic too ''savage'' for civilized sorcerers. Judy would 100% be a blue sentinel, maybe that's even how they met. Invader tries to corner Nick and Judy pounces... for justice!

Shame about hollowing, Nick forgetting his mum, Finnick and friends, Judy her aspirations... but using each other to stay sane or at least not hollow.
>>
I now realize I never draw flash and when I do try to draw him i draw shipping with kameela
>>
>>21495685
I want someone to look at me the way remmy looks at betty. I mean damn that's the look of someone in love
>>
>>
>>21495918
>Nick's use of chaos flames gradually changes him.
>His fur becomes darker, his eyes sharper.
>"Why use the elemental fires when they're so much weaker?" he had said to some passing sorcerers.
>"Sure, flames from the abyss are powerful, but you don't control them," he'd brought up to a master.
>At first, Judy didn't concern herself.
>Magic was magic to her.
>And her partner was growing in power, just as she grew in experience, to match their foes.
>He started experimenting, though.
>Seeing what his fire could truely do.
>Small golems would fight by their side.
>Great pits of fire would spring from the earth and swallow their enemies.
>Then spirits flew from his fire.
>Strange, leathery creatures followed.
>By the time they made safe their homes and country, her fox had risen an army to fight for him, against all that stood up against them.
>He assured her, they needed to protect themselves from the other lands.
>From the possibility of another great evil.
>Looking over his army of demons and shackled spirits, she wondered, just briefly, if he would be seen as evil.
>Marching his armies across the borders of nations, securing their own.
>>
>>21495985
That's an odd combo but I'm kinda into it. Badass Kameela taking the sloth for a ride...
>>
File: very important image.jpg (42 KB, 1080x774)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>
>>21496271
faux
>>
>>21495879
I hope weaver does some stuff about Nick and Judy in the future.
>>
>>21496259
It's mostly because of the comic. Priscilla just looks dull.
>>
>>21496240
I like Judy just being so painfully optimistic that she ignores every obvious sign of her partner being corrupted by dark magic. Write more
>>
Whenever I eat a burger I fantasize about Pack Street.

Do you think Charlie likes hot tubbing?
>>
>>21496367
Is... is that a euphemism for something?
>>
File: 1512601887891.png (205 KB, 749x702)
205 KB
205 KB PNG
>>21496271
...I wanna boop it
>>
>>21496367
Nah. She seems like the kind of person who enjoys mild weather the most. Her skinny frame must make extreme temperatures of any kind a form of torture for her. She had to keep a bowl of ice cream on her forehead during "The thirst gets worse." Hot tubbing would be like jumping into a pot of boiling hot soup and getting cooked alive.

And yeah, I'm in too deep inside pack street. It's bad
>>
File: 1548966859108.png (111 KB, 500x287)
111 KB
111 KB PNG
>>21496456
>>
>>21496355
no :V
tell smug to write more :v
>>
>>21496240
>>
>>21496512
I need this pic, but with Bogo
>>
>>21496446
No, I meant it literally. Do you think Charlie would like spending time in or by the side of a hot tub, ideally on a cold and clear night when you can look up and watch the stars? Ignore the obvious problem of wet fur smell. That’s gone, along with horses not being able to operate cameras.

I think it would be fun to sauna with Charlie. You wouldn’t have anything on you for her to steal (and in this scenario she’d like you too much to just pick your pocket) and her silent but weird demenor is perfect for a long soak in what amounts to a hot bath. I think it would be fun.

I couldn’t imagine it with someone like Al or Betty (too serious), Avo or Marty (assholes and a drowning risk), or Remmy. Do I need to give a reason for Remmy? He’d make things awkward.

Ozzy sure. Anneke and Wolter, why not. Charlie though? She’s the best.

>>21496479
Well shit. Charlie disqualified based on actual knowledge of the series. Who would be the best?
>>
>>21495077
Thanks for the reply.
I like to help even if most of your stuff isn't my thing.
Still glad """we""" got the refridgerator/refrigerator thing figured out.
I don't understand a great portion of the english language.
>>
>>21496271
>>21496456
>When the booper becomes the boopee
>>
>>21496642
most of my stuff isn't my thing either :v ty mate
>>
>>21496456
https://www.instagram.com/p/BkQSD0LHS_e/
>>
>>21496691
Well thanks for being a mad capper of these threads.
>>
>>21496456
Boop it with your nose!
>>21496773
yeeeeeee boi :v
>>
>>21495638
Hey TB, I didn't actually typeset miso's comic. Someone else did.
>>
>>21495918
What? i don't get it.
>>
>>21497062
Dark souls stuff. Pyromancer is a primal kinda magic and in that world the other mages look down on it.
>>
>>21496188
>バニーバロウの田舎娘
Country girl from Bunnyburrow
>キス?わ、わたしだってそれくらいは!!
>それにニックのシャツくらいならサッと脱がせるわよ!!フン!!
Judy: KISS? I-I've done that much, obviously!!
On top of that, I even know how to take Nick's shirt off in a flash!! Hmph!!
>ほう・・・
>では脱がせてもらうか。サッと・・・・
Nick: Hohhh...
In that case, why don't you do it right now? "In a flash", like you said...
>俺得
Self-profiteering

>ん?手つだおうか?何かふるえてない?w
>かわいい・・・・・・!!!
Nick: Hmm? Maybe I should help you? You seem to be shaking a bit, huh? lol
(thought): SO CUTE......!!
>ガキガキ・・・
SFX: gakigaki... (*trembling*)
>だっ!!だいじょうぶよ・・・!!
>うええ~ ふるえる~ どうしよう
>妹たちのシャツ脱がすのと勝手がちがうよー
Judy: I- I'M FINE...!!
(thought): Oh nooo
I'm shakiiing
What should I dooo
This is way different from when I changed my little sister's shirts

>はい、もういいからよっこいしょー
Nick: Alright, that's good enough, now c'mere
>ギャー!!
Judy: GYAAAH

>>21496879
Oh, good to know
>>
>>21496604
>Who would be the best?
Pandora. Tigers actually like being in the water, and she could use some relaxation.
>>
>>21497136
Ahh, thanks.
>>
Y'all laugh, but you don't realize how powerful the cabal is. Actually, there are several cabals in the Zootopia fandom. Some CCs and their supporters part of more than one cabal.
>>
>>21497370
Post screenshots or GTFO.
>>
File: weak bait.png (36 KB, 800x600)
36 KB
36 KB PNG
>>21497370
>>
I think it's time we brought the gay wolter cabal to light.
>>
File: corsac-fox.png (121 KB, 636x696)
121 KB
121 KB PNG
If anyone here is a native spanish speaker, I kind of want to know if you'd translate something for me.

I've got this moment I want to share with someone for a commission. It's in really manic, slightly out of control english, and I'd like to have it understood in the artist's own tongue.

Could throw a couple of bucks your way for it. Discord is 83j049733rfe4#7597 if you're keen.
>>
>>21497428
WE'RE GONNA NEED A BIGGER BAIT!!
>>
>>21496604
I dunno. I think Remmy would make things just fine as long as you aren't a girl. He's a pretty chill dude otherwise. He'd just need to sheer or else things would become *very* awkward, what with a sheep dying of heat stroke due to wool retaining heat and magnifying it tenfold.

Ozzy might kick his feet a few times, always needing to move something in order to relax. It isn't to the point of being annoying, though.
Anneke would definitely be cracking some dirty jokes here towards Remmy because she likes making him feel awkward; it's a favorite pastime of hers. It lets her feel attractive.
Wolt would be chillin' with a pair of shades on even if they're tubbing at night. Dude just loves to kick back.

Al would feel self conscious about his gut and act more serious than usual to hide this fact. I'm not sure how Betty would be. Embarrassed, maybe? The heat would fucking kill Marty.

>>21497262
Pandora would be the best... There's nothing this woman can't do.
>>
>>21497370
Yep, mhm, yea, people do form their own little niches.
That's fine, though. It's alright.
It happens.
People got reasons to withdraw from larger communities to form their own little niche in the fandom.
Maybe they don't wanna catch shit on their face just for poking it out the door to see wtf everyone else is doing.
>>
File: 1489594585018.jpg (91 KB, 1000x997)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>21497477
I'm here, but don't have discord so i'll do it for free.
How can i help you bud?
>>
File: dwqzgcp8y5d21.jpg (84 KB, 460x1022)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>21497563
>Wolt would be chillin' with a pair of shades on even if they're tubbing at night. Dude just loves to kick back.
The more things like this I hear about Wolter, the more I like him.

Poor Al.
>>
>>21497477
Take notice to >>21497697, some will just help you for the kicks.
>>
>>21497697
>HE'LL DO IT FOR FREE
AH FUG YE, I don't even know if this'll translate like castilian or street spanish but here go:

And I don't know what's going to happen next, but it feels like light pouring out the threshold of a pitch black room. The moment she presses play, a steady beat of a drum and a ghostly, understated melody of one synth, the quiet, sudden strokes of the keys of another. And then the lyrics come: There's been a lot of talk of love, But that don't amount to Nothing. You can evoke the stars above, but that doesn't make it something. And the only way to last, and the only way to live it, is to hold on when get love, and let go when you give it. Give it.

The guitar, the reverb of it, life, adventure, daring journey and epic adventure as the guitar cuts through me. Oh god. Oh, god, the entire damned thing. The words haunt me. The drumming thunder echoes like bombs in their shockwaves inside of me. At Least I Hold On When I Get Love. And I Let Go When I Give It, Give it, GIVE IT!

(1/2)
>>
File: Eva Belette.png (1.18 MB, 2104x2429)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB PNG
>>21497697

(2/2)

The drums billow from above over us and penetrate my body in waves of explosions from my shoulders to my spine as the key strokes patters against the whole of my back like a downpour and the strumming of strings cut through me like brushstrokes with a scalpel. She serenades me from above me. A release of emotion like a corona. She's lighting up over me like a star, like a bomb, like a nebula.

An arching stretching of her back as she rolls her head back as though to ask the world "What Do I Do When I'm Lonelehh-ey-ehhh~?!". The perfectly pitch & tempo of her beseeching demands my reply, but I don't have it in me. It's like, it's like that 1997 movie Meeting has come to life, and I'm Doedie Foster, and I'm living that moment when she saw some celestial event. And I am. I am tearing up. I am choking. The World Won't Listen to This Song, and The Radio Won't Play It. But if You Like It, Sing Along. I'm so overwhelmed hysterical and thinking to myself that fate should have sent her a poet that could find the words to do right by this moment of beauty. Sing Cause You Don't Know How to Say It. And Always Hold on When You Get LOVE, So You Can Let Go When You Give It, GIVE IT, Give IT!

I feel the song in waves, in explosions, in the flourishing, bursting growth of a vine. The guitar's reverb. The ethereal likeness of a river, of one synth circling around me, The thunder, the billow of the drums, the chorus of mournful angels. Forget The Sun: Things Will Go On. I Can See You From The Dark With You Above Me. There is something so ominous in the line, but it's so beautiful, it's so beautiful, it's so beautiful, beautiful, beautiful and now, Now, Now I get it, I get it So clearly. Bruce McGrowlen once said that To Do Something Well is So Worthwhile That to Die Trying to Do It Better Cannot Be Foolhardy. And that's what she's doing: She's taking the weakest thing in her, her wants and needs, and making it her revenge on the world.
>>
>>21495685
This is really cute how the hell did I miss this. I like how Remmy isnt even bother by the strap of Betty's hoodie in his face, he's just enjoying looking at her
>>
File: He_did_it_for_free.png (187 KB, 1024x830)
187 KB
187 KB PNG
>>21497963
>>21497984
>>
File: Dwe-X-5XcAYF_Q_.jpg (98 KB, 711x1200)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
Sometimes dissociating about Pack Street stuff just makes me sad.

It's not even some desire to live in a fictional world (explicitly set in a bad neighborhood during what amounts to small scale sheep McCarthyism and following race riots caused by a legitimate conspiracy) but the desire to not have awful anxiety constantly and have some measure of control over my life. Which I don't have and probably won't for years.

I'm going back to the possum thread. I wish I could be comfy somewhere instead.
>>
>>21498187
I just wanna live somewhere that's a different kind of fucked up than the one I'm used to.

Because fuckedness is easier to live with when it's new and foreign.
>>
File: 1436498139_mgs4 solid.png (407 KB, 800x451)
407 KB
407 KB PNG
>>21498235
>I just wanna live somewhere that's a different kind of fucked up than the one I'm used to.
>Because fuckedness is easier to live with when it's new and foreign.
God damn you nailed it.
>>
>>21498245
The cripping thing about the shit you grew up with, is that it's soaked in.

You weren't just surrounded by it. It's not a foreign object.

The worst thing about the repetition of it, is that it's actually it's own indoctrination.

And you really can't be entirely sure that it was wrong.

That's the penetration of it, that makes it so intimate and cruel.

And yeah, it's still the same shit if you get it in a different flavor, but it's like lead or mercury: It hasn't been building up in your system.
>>
Man Al is really hot like god damn Weaver fucking snapped when designing him
>>
>>21497563
>The heat would fucking kill Marty.
I thought small animals could cool off easily because they had a high ratio of surface area to mass. Or am I stupid?
>>
I REALLY want to sauna with QTs from Animal Crossing but that doesn't have a thread or well-done fan fiction.
>>
>>21498705
God dammit why couldn't he be the ambiguously gay one and not Ozzy
>>
File: Oh Honey.png (973 KB, 1176x1209)
973 KB
973 KB PNG
>>
>>21494273
Yamcha pose
>>
>>21499309
No poor soul deserves the Yamcha pose
>>
>>21498904
God damn they are thicc
>>
>>21499371
What if there was a Yamcha possum?
>>
>>21498187
Yea, I feel this.
I often relate to a character and their situation as they are introduced, but once the arc gets going, and they you know..... improve, I feel like I get left behind in a really uncomfortable way.
>>
>>21497963
No se lo que va a suceder, pero se siente como luz radiando desde el umbral de una habitación mas negra que la obscuridad misma. En el momento en el que ella le da inicio, el constante sonar del tambor y la suave y casi imperceptible melodía de un sintetizador empiezan a sonar, Las teclas suaves y repentinas, una tras la otra. Y entonces, la letra viene: Se habla tanto del amor, pero eso no significa nada, puedes recordar a las estrellas en el cielo, pero eso no lo hace nada, Y la única manera de hacerlo perdurar, la unica manera de vivirlo, es aguantar cuando lo recibes, y dejarlo ir cuando lo das. Asi que dalo.

El reverberar de la guitarra, la vida, aventura, un viaje atrevido y una aventura epica mientras la guitarra resuena a travez de mi. O dios, o, por dios, toda esa maldita cosa. Estas palabras me persiguen. El resonar del tambor como un trueno, haciendo eco como estallidos adentro de mi. Por lo menos puedo mantener cuando recibo amor, y puedo dejarlo ir cuando lo doy, asi que dalo, ¡DALO!
>>
>>21497984
Los tambores resuenan por arriba de nosotros y penetran mi cuerpo en olas de explosiones desde mis hombros hasta mi columna como si las teclas acariciaran sus patrones por mi espalda como una cascada y el sonar de las cuerdas cortaran a travez de mi como si fuera una brocha de escalpelos. Ella me canta por encima de mi. Un surgimiento de emociones como un halo. Ella brilla sobre mi como una estrella, un estallido, una nebula.
Su espalda se curvea mientras se estira y voltea como si preguntándole al mundo, "Que es lo que hago cuando me siento sola?" El tono y tempo perfectos de sus suplicas me piden mi respuesta, mas yo no tengo una. Es como si aquella conferencia para una pelicula de 1997 hubiera venido a la vida y yo onions Doedie Foster, estoy viviendo ese momento en que ella vio ese evento celestial. Y aqui estoy, llorando y sollozando. El mundo no escuchara esta canción y el radio jamas la va a pasar. Pero si te gusta la canción, canto conmigo. Me siento histérico y siento como si el destino debiera haberla enviado a un poeta para hacerle justicia a tan bello momento. Canta si no sabes como decirlo. Y siempre aguanta cuando recibes amor, para que lo puedas dejar ir cuando lo des, asi que dalo, ¡DALO!
>>
>>21497984
Siento la cancion y sus olas, floreciendo como una enredadera. El reverberar de la guitarra, el etéreo parecido a un río, un sintetizador dando vueltas a mi alrededor. El trueno, el resonar del tambor, el lamento del coro de angeles. Olvídate del sol: las cosas seguirán su curso. Puedo verte sobre mi a pesar de estar sumergido en la obscuridad. Hay algo que se siente ominoso en esa linea, pero es tan hermosa, es tan hermosa, tan hermosa, y ahora, ahora lo entiendo, lo entiendo tan claro. Bruce McGrowlen dijo una vez que si hacer algo tan bien lo vale tanto la pena, el morir intentando hacerlo otra vez pero mejor no puede ser algo tonto. Y eso es lo que ella esta haciendo: ella esta tomando sus debilidades, lo que ella desea y lo que necesita, y haciendolo como su venganza contra el mundo.
>>
>>21493490
No lie, I'd be somewhat terrified by a mouse in a spiderbot with guns.

With how casual they are about this, I am assuming this is just an average sunday night for them.
>>
>>21499568
They pranked Skye again, this time they replaced all her tools with twizzlers.
>>
>>21497963
And done.
Translatong was fast...Only problem was that i only have a phone and kept misspelling a lot of things, and once i accidentally tapped the red x and closed the thing. But i think i liked translating this. If the message gets botched then blame me.
Translator bear and Translator mouse, you both are wonderful people who i really wish never have to translate anything when using a phone.
>>
>>21499597
For the first year or so I was on a sub-$100 tablet so I definitely know that feel
>>
Can someone post that pic Ittybitty drew off Anneke and Wolter. Desu is acting up for me
>>
File: background2.jpg (416 KB, 1000x1000)
416 KB
416 KB JPG
>>21499508
>>21499535
>>21499550
>>21499597
https://youtu.be/3deNVM3EWIc?t=92
>>
https://www.furaffinity.net/view/30589829/
>>
Post cute Pack Street stuff please
>>
>>21500013
This might be too cute, perhaps it's all the way in at sweaty palms and a steady increase in heart rate...
>>
File: So_Fluffy.jpg (2.38 MB, 2913x2109)
2.38 MB
2.38 MB JPG
>>21500013
>>
>>21500046
>>
File: Charlie is cute too.png (172 KB, 736x837)
172 KB
172 KB PNG
>>21500013
>>
>>21500055
Oh is this new? I don't remember Numbers dropping this, its cute!
>>
>>21500110
Oh wait I found it on the booru... I had tagged betty as better for some reason. Whoops.
>>
>>21500110
that pic is in my folder for a while now
>>
I love this cute setting. I love it so much. If I was a writer, I would write all kinds of comfy Pack Street stuff including self insert stories and thinly disguised Remmy/Betty.
>>
>>21500182
You just wrote a whole post though.
And you know what you wanna write, anyway.
>>
File: 1527021753002.png (1.94 MB, 1420x900)
1.94 MB
1.94 MB PNG
>>21499893
Hope i was able to help bud.
And now i'm going to sleep.
Good night /ztg/
>>
File: D0IuB6vVsAEH3LN.jpg (298 KB, 1648x2048)
298 KB
298 KB JPG
https://twitter.com/Roger95matsu/status/1099491873951932417
>>
>>21500296
If I ever find a way to pay you, I will.
>>
>>21500296
Good night mysteriously helpful tube, may you dream of soft snuggles and skyrocketing knockoff dvd sales.
>>
>>21500307
Foxes are nice
>>
>>21495918
If you like ye-olde times, and a bit of sorcery, you may enjoy this;
https://archiveofourown.org/works/15901107/chapters/37060443
>>
File: Sleep tight everyone.png (61 KB, 481x280)
61 KB
61 KB PNG
>>21500696
I do like ye-olde times and a bit of sorcery! But I'm going to bed so I'll bookmark and hopefully remember tomorrow. Thank you for the link Anon.
>>
File: VRbitsleepy.jpg (20 KB, 198x199)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>21495985
>>21496259
>>21496328
Make it a reality! Workplace love triangle where Kameela tries to help Flash win the heart of Priscilla despite her being attracted to him, but Flash always fails because he's slow on the go-ahead and Kameela is frustrated he isn't the Casanova she thinks he is (but is just a little bit relieved as well).

But I got bedtime on my mind for now, so I'll let everyone else discuss who to ship Flash and Kameela with if not with each other.

Goodnight, magical and wonderful /ztp/ threads. I hope you come to realize that Flasheela is the superior ship.
>>
>>21500748
>who to ship them with if not each other
Kameela and Violet! She's got glasses!

Also sleep tight.
>>
File: 1549310545208.png (863 KB, 1268x1280)
863 KB
863 KB PNG
>>21500204
>You just wrote a whole post though.
>And you know what you wanna write, anyway.
Well yeah, but actually writing takes more time and considerably more effort. That wasn't a story, it was a hypothetical question that someone else responded to.

What I really want is to feel comfy and live a life that I'm in control of. While doing cute things with adorable animal people. Especially ones with chest fluff to sniff.
>>
>>
>>21501184
just cuck already
>>
Douglas Coupland writes tragedies, not sins.

Brendon Urie writes sins, not tragedies.

I write fluff, drama, and humor, not porn, because the thought of someone generating masturbatory juices while reading my fics is disturbing.
>>
>>
File: file.png (2.33 MB, 1414x2048)
2.33 MB
2.33 MB PNG
>>
File: file.png (221 KB, 750x670)
221 KB
221 KB PNG
>>
File: file.png (862 KB, 1024x860)
862 KB
862 KB PNG
>>
>>21502179
So innocent yet so lewd, how does Ahiru do it?
>>
File: file.png (2.71 MB, 1404x1083)
2.71 MB
2.71 MB PNG
>>
>>21502471
>私の発想がおじさんという件について!!!!!
Apparently my line of thinking is like that of an old man's!!!!!

>今日、にゃんにゃんの日だって。
Nick: Today's "Kitty Cat Day", after all. (TN: February 22nd, aka 2/22: 2 = Ni so it's "Ni-ni-ni" which kind of sounds like a cat meowing)
>にゃんにゃんって、猫の格好するだけで十分でしょ!
>なんで半裸なの!?
Judy: Just posing like a cat and saying "Nyan Nyan" would have been plenty!
Why am I half-naked!?
>だって、にゃんにゃんするんだろ?
Nick: So are you going to meow then?
>!? ニック、その発言はおじさんのヤクハラよ!?
Judy: !? Nick, are you trying to badger me like some old man!?
>おじさんだからなー
Nick: I mean I AM some old man, you know

>>21502479
>四足歩行でよくね?
Nick: Can't I just walk on four legs?
>ダメ!さぼらない!
Judy: NO! Don't slack off!

>>21502483
>裏表ぎゃくだ・・・
Judy: He's wearing that backwards...

>>21502488
>遊んでくれてどうもありがとう!!
>遊んでくれてどうもありがとう!!
Both Nick and Judy: Thank you for playing with us!!
>>
File: file.png (2.07 MB, 1000x1422)
2.07 MB
2.07 MB PNG
>>21502695
Awesome!!
Any chance that you're tl'ing noko's recent comic?
>>
>>21502715
Post it now and I can
>>
>>21502715
>>21502721
>>
>>21502723
>>
>>21502725
>>
>>21502728
>>
>>21502732
>>
>>21502733
>>
>>21502735
>>
>>21502736
>>
>>21502741
>>
>>21500158
That's Avo.
>>
>>21502715
>ブロロロ
SFX: burororo (*vroom*)
>ぽて ぽて・・・
SFX: pote pote... (heavy footsteps)

>ぐったり・・・・
DEAD TIRED...
>・・・・・・つかれた
Nick: ...... So tired
>そうで・・・
Judy: Yeah...
>>
>>21502979
>>21502723
>まじで・・・今日はよく働いた・・・・・・
Nick: Seriously... We really worked hard today......
>へろり へろり
SFX: herori herori (slumping/wobbling)
>うん・・・・・・早くシャワー浴びたいわ・・・
Judy: Mmhmm...... I just wanna hop in the shower...
>そーしな 俺ん家の鍵すぐ出せる?
Nick: You can do that
Can you get out the key to my place?

>出せるよ、ちょっと待ってー・・・
Judy: Sure, just hold on a sec...

>あっ あったわ
Judy: Ah
Found it
>ガチャッ
>ぼー・・・
SFX: gacha (*door being unlocked)
Booooh (Door opening)

>はー ただいまー
>よっこいせー
Nick: *sigh* I'm home
Hup we go (TN: I think he's lifting something)
>>
File: honest_judy.png (2.48 MB, 1236x1734)
2.48 MB
2.48 MB PNG
>>21496188
>>21497256
The text around Judy's shirt that looks like a XO is missing.

Then the thought bubble just to the right of Nick's head with the hearts saying "so cute". Just outside to the lower left there seems to be some characters also missing.
>>
>>21502990
>>21502725
>ニンジーン 俺は明日シャワー浴びるよ
Nick: Carooots
I'm gonna shower tomorrow
>ニックー
Judy: Niiick
>パタパタパタパタ
SFX: pata pata paTA PATA (Footsteps getting progressively louder)

>俺はもう寝るわー・・・・・・
Nick: I'm headed to bed......
>待って
Judy: WAIT
>>
>>21503040

>>21502728
>これだけ食べて寝て
Judy: Just eat this, then go to sleep

>ピ
SFX: PI (*BEEP*)
>モジ・・・
SFX: mohi... (*munch*)
>>
>>21503048
>>21502732
>じゃ、シャワー浴びてくるね~
Judy: Well, I'm gonna go take a shower now

>バタン ザー・・・
SFX: batan (door shutting)
Zaaaa... (Shower running)

>ごくん。
*Gulp* (Nick swallowing the chocolate)

>なんだよ・・・
>歯を磨かなくちゃならなくなったよニンジン・・・・・・
Nick: What was that
Now I gotta brush my teeth, Carrots......
>むくり
SFX: mukuri (groggily getting up)
>>
>>21503048
>>21502733
サアアア・・・・
SFX: saaaa.... (the shower running)

>しゃこしゃこ
SFX: shakoshako (Brushing noises)

>ベっ
・・・・・・バレンタインか
Nick: *ptoo*
...... Valentine's Day, huh?
>>
>>21503068
>>21502735
>ザー・・・
SFX: zaaa... (shower)

>うと・・・
SFX: uto (nodding off)

>ずるずる・・・
SFX: zuru zuru... (Nick dragging himself back to bed)

>>21502736
>ギシ・・・
>フワ・・・
SFX: gishi (bed creaking)
Fuwa... (Softly/gently)

>歯みがいた?
Judy: Did you brush your teeth?

>>21502741
>・・・・・・勿体なかったけど磨いた
Nick: ...... It was wasteful for me to need to, but yes

>次は朝にくれよな
Nick: Next time just give it to me in the morning

>・・・・・・・・・うん
Judy: ......... Okay

>>21502743
>ぼすんっ
SFX: bosun (*pomf*)

>ゴソゴソ
SFX: gosogoso (*shuffle-shuffle*)
>>
Anyone have the green text of Violet getting stuck on a fox dildo in the shower?
>>
>>
>>21503275
You don't have time to look at >>21503020 ?

Thanks you very much for translating, TB!
>>
File: Kitty_cat_day.png (1.92 MB, 1414x2048)
1.92 MB
1.92 MB PNG
>>21502471
>>21502695
>>
File: To_be_civilized.png (179 KB, 750x670)
179 KB
179 KB PNG
>>21502479
>>21502695
>>
File: Backwards.png (766 KB, 1024x860)
766 KB
766 KB PNG
>>21502483
>>21502695
>>
>>21502488
>>21502695
>>
>>21498836
From the sound of it, no. It seems that I'm stupid
>>
File: 1527795571367.png (438 KB, 1024x1994)
438 KB
438 KB PNG
>>21503150
I gotcha brother
>>
>>21503078
I don't get it.
>>
Tail wagging is adorable in all cases
>>
>>21500315
I'd say more Duke would be a good payment. Duvis would be even better.
>>
File: 1536638183815.gif (593 KB, 1120x1400)
593 KB
593 KB GIF
>>21504953
>>
>>21502715
>>21502979
>>
>>21502723
>>21502990
>>
>>21502728
>>21503040
>>
>>21502728
>>21503048
>>
>>21502732
>>21503057
This is missing a sfx at them bottom left.

>>
>>21502733
>>21503068
>>
How would you best simulate cuddling with Anneke?
>>
>>21502735
>>21503078
>>
>>21502736
>>21503078
>>
>>21502741
>>21503078
>>
>>21502743
>>21503078
>>
I want to draw
But nothing's coming to my mind
Yet there's a lot of things I could do
Fuck
>>
>>21505464
Thank you typesetter!

>>21505569
Ask for requests.
Do the one-hour Japanese challenge.
Lewd a CC and become involved in the lewd wars.
>>
>>21505464
I still dont get it.
>>
>>21504026
>>21505706

Well, basically Judy wants to make sure that Nick gets his chocolate on time for Valentine, but Nick gets miffed about it, because now he has to brush his teeth. That's it.
But yes, I do feel like I'm missing something, because it just seems rather dull. Also, with the way Nick is responding to Judy, there's no way in hell he's getting chocolate the next year. I kinda feel like this needed a page more, with Nick actually thanking Judy for her present, in the morning.
>>
>>21505759
Is the implication that she wanted sex? She was taking a shower, and wanted to know if he brushed before going at it?
>>
>>21505796
Not sure. It's an interesting observation because, at page 7 Nick is looking towards the shower, but then he nods off and walks to the bed. I kinda get the impression that he wanted to join Judy in the shower, but was just too tired.
>>
>>21504953
Imagine "One Stormy Night" being the first anime movie Remmy and Ozzy watch together on a date night 'cause the streaming servers they're trying to use are busted. With nothing else to watch, Ozzy chooses it because of the synopsis on the screen, with Remmy feeling pretty apprehensive about watching a kids movie together but he goes along with it anyway. They make fun of it for about half the movie because of how babyish it is.
But then they start getting into it. The ambiguously gay moments between the predator and prey characters on screen make things hit unbearably close to home for Remmy. Ozzy unconsciously edges close to the edge of the couch when Mei and Gabu almost drown in the river. Remmy reclines against the cushions, crossing his arms in an attempt to settle his own emotions.

At the end they both agree that that was an extremely cheesy movie, sheepishly dodging the fact that the movie moved them pretty deeply.
They're both men, they gotta live up to *some* standards of masculinity, after all.
They end up playing ball with their friends at packers later in the day.
>>
>>21505706
>>21505759
>>21505796
>>21505864
Apparently it is based off of this text.

ジュディもあげるそぶりないし、もはやニックももらえると思ってないしで今日も一日ヘロヘロだよほんとよく働いた。もう日付も変わるじゃないか、俺は明日シャワーを浴びるよ今日はもう寝ていい?とベッドに沈むニックに待ってこれだけ食べて寝てとチョコを一粒口に押し込んで私はシャワー浴びるわと、

Google translate: Judy will not give up, so I do not think that he will get nicks any longer, so it's hello hello today, I worked really well. The date will change already, I will take a shower tomorrow Can I sleep well today? And wait for Nick sinking in bed, sleeping with this much and pushing chocolate into a mouth I'm taking a shower,
>>
>>21506038
>They're both men, they gotta live up to *some* standards of masculinity,
Hahaha no
Ozzy would hold Remmy closer as the movie gets more tense and Remmy would try and choke back his tears
>>
>>21505441
By getting a girlfriend
>>
>>21506089
But yeah, I think the general idea is that they had to work so they couldn’t celebrate Valentine’s Day, so Judy just got Nick to eat the chocolate she had bought for him. But they were too tired to do anything else.
>>
>>21506152
Yeah and I actually love seeing domestic stuff like that. My only issue is Nick just being grumpy at the end. The story doesn't feel complete without have some sort of resolution on that.
>>
>>21506142
You know what? Yeah. Yeah, I can picture that happening. Remmy would still pretend he wasn't tearing up though. Ozzy's cuddling is getting his shaggy fur to enter his eyes. That's totally the only reason...
>>
>>21505569
We got Big-Tittied Police Bun proto-Judy
draw Alucard agent Nick (red suit+fedora) to match
>>
>>21506421
Alucard and Seras are more like Father and Daughter it should be Bogo

Nick personality wise is Pip, wisecrackin, little arrogant, but skillful and actually a kind guy (also Pip is the one Seras ends up with for the rest of eternity as he become's Seras' familiar spirit)
>>
>>21506421
>Bogo: Vampire King...
>Bogo: You lay upon the blood-soaked dirt of your ruined land...
>Bogo: Castles plundered!
>Bogo: Dominions in ruin...
>Bogo: Servants destroyed!
>Bogo: All to end the hellfire with which you sought to cover the world...
>Bogo: A bloody conquest having consumed hundreds of thousands... countless villages razed to the ground... And over twenty thousand impaled and prostrated by you and you alone!
>Bogo: To strike horror into the hearts of mortal men!
>Bogo: WHAT say you, monster! Demon! Devil conceived in the bleakest womb!
>Bogo: WHAT SAY YOU *NOW*!?

Nick: ...
Nick: The Aristocrats.
>>
>>21506682
>So our Bogo (jr jr jr, who looks just like bogo 1, i.e. Van Helsing the first) is Integra
Nice.
>>
>>21506243
I feel like there is some disconnection we are having here with Nick’s “just give it to me in the morning” line, maybe one culturally. I can definitely understand being grumpy with being so tired, they got home near midnight so it must have been a long shift for them, but Judy just seems oddly happy at the end for some reason lost to me.
>>
>>21506659
Proto-Judy is Seras
Proto-Nick is Pip
Bogo is Alucard
Gazelle is Integra
Clawhauser is Walter

Who would be Anderson and the Major?
>>
>>21505410
Judy poisoning Nick I see.
>>
>>21506881
Exactly my thoughts, there is some disconnect going on somewhere. And Im sure its not supposed to be like that because this many pages with seemingly high effort drawings probably have it quite thought out.
>>
Anyone else read the end of Hereafter by Scara lately?
Enjoyable fic, althought not quite of the highest quality.
>>
>>21501717
>>
>>21499568
Maybe it's some kind of paint-ball-ish game in the Zootopia-verse. Pay some money to play in an elaborate simulated combat scenario. Nick is playing a secret agent character while the mouse picked a more sci-fi mecha scenario.

Considering the kind of environmental engineering the zootopians have (how they're able to effectively terraform the different sections of the city) they would likely be able to come up with some pretty elaborate environments for the players.
>>
>>21501717
After you get about 50,000 views, it's statistically unlikely that someone hasn't masturbated to it, so even if I haven't written porn, I've come to terms with it.
>>
>>21502880
Remmy would never hug Avo, he has SOME standards.
>>
>>21507733
That's Mavo and Remmy
Gay mavo
>>
>>21506038
Their first viewing of the movie goes like this.
>>21506142
>>21506288
Then, the second viewing of the movie goes like this. Hey, it was a childish movie but was still a good movie, so there's no shame in watching it again, right?
By the end of the month it has become routine that every friday night they watch it.
>>
>>21506881
Maybe it's because he's already making plans for next year's Valentine's, in a way?
>>
File: 1493972062894.jpg (78 KB, 640x853)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>"Hey bro, I got you that thing you wanted"
>>
>>21508623
pass
>>
File: 1499857308202.png (8 KB, 666x666)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
>>21508623
I specifically ordered a raccoon, not a trash rat
>>
I'm about 7 threads late for this one, but when one comes upon a terrible joke, one has to share it.

A ferret, who makes youtube videos, eating potatoes, while playing in cylinders.

A tuber, who's a tuber, eating tubers while tubing.
>>
>>21508661
>>21508692
Well, I'll take him. We can eat chips, drink pop and chat about vidga and degeneracies.
>>
>>21508623
>>21508692
>Kidnappers
I'm calling the ZPD!
>>
File: 1476833223285.jpg (75 KB, 1010x758)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>21508802
Are you telling me i have to go and make videos of myself to upload to zootube?
>>
Who's the cutest zoot?
>>
File: elephant_mouse.jpg (291 KB, 800x620)
291 KB
291 KB JPG
>>21509150
>>
>>21509150
Caitliiiiiiiinnnnnn
>>
File: Snoozy badgers.png (439 KB, 1058x945)
439 KB
439 KB PNG
>>21509150
>>
>>21508891
It would help the joke, yes.

Also you'd need to move to Tuber. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuber,_California
>>
>>21507676
I mean, it is based off of some concept art when Nick was named Jack Savage and his boss was a mouse.
>>
>>21509150
Smol Terry
>>
>>21507676
Nah man, as we see here >>21493545 bullets aren't really that big of a deal in Zoot. So they're giving the scenario as much gravitas as it deserves.
>>
File: if only.png (367 KB, 1182x1262)
367 KB
367 KB PNG
>>
File: 1458963855103.png (402 KB, 398x618)
402 KB
402 KB PNG
>>21509150
>>
>>21509150
gay wolter
>>
>>21509478
Good point, it's clearly Violet.
>>
File: swan-37395_960_720.png (111 KB, 492x720)
111 KB
111 KB PNG
>>21508802
>A tuber, who's a tuber, eating tubers while tubing.
>>21508891
>make videos of myself to upload to zootube?
Or you can just let your 'friends' upload them for you;
https://archiveofourown.org/works/13580535/chapters/31170738
>>
>>21509539
Huh, when did they lift the band on that site? I remember just naming the acronym would get you a three-day ban instantly.
>>
>>21509150
Personally I really like the ursine characters. They don't seem to get a lot of attention.
>>
>>21509607
Some good while ago, even 2018.
>>
>>21509651
I want to see more friedkin lewds
>>
>>21509388
Either way the mouse in the OP pic is adorable and I want to see more of her
>>
>>21509651
I should start drawing bears, considering my Al x Charlie stuff looked too much like a foxe girl and bara bear.
>>
>>21509696
fox guy*
>>
>>21509505
Kameela too of course.
>>
>>21507782
This introduces Ozzy to the shipping community. Remmy has only passing knowledge of such things and the deeper they go, the more they begin to experience mixed reactions to it.
>>
>>21509696
>Al x Charlie stuff

I'm interested. Lemme see
>>
File: shepherd.jpg (24 KB, 373x770)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
Thoughts on dogs or cats in zoot?
>>
File: 81AYdZAPy1L.jpg (438 KB, 1818x2560)
438 KB
438 KB JPG
https://www.amazon.com/Disney-Zootopia-Younger-Readers-Graphic/dp/1506712053/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&qid=1551043149&sr=8-12&keywords=Zootopia+readers
>>
>>21507782
This is sorta off this specific topic, but kinda in the same vein as this, but uh...
You think Al ever cries during movies with Velvet? Like when he's watching Titanic or something else, like Click?
>>
>>21509885
Forbidden.
>>
>>21509897
Ouch, that's far into the future. Oh well we get one of the new comics sometime next month I think.
>>
>>21509897
What the fuck? Was Chief Bogo a bus driver before he became a cop?
>>
File: Roomies.png (489 KB, 1051x896)
489 KB
489 KB PNG
>>21509651
>>21509696
>I should start drawing bears
Bears, foxes and rabbits, oh my.
>>
>>21509902
The only guy I know that is close to Al will sleep during movies unless it's something like gunshots/screaming galore.
>>
>>21509932
Anon, not every buffalo butt is Bogo... next you're gonna say that sheep is Bellwether and that raccoon is trash.
>>
>>21509885
Wolves and felines
No domestics (save for those presented in the movie)
>>
>>21509897
>Judy and her friend, Will the Wombat, take a school field trip to the Bunnyburrow Carrot Museum. When the teacher announces a fun scavenger hunt for the class, Judy and Will team up--but class bully, Gideon, has a devious plan of his own to steal the game. Judy and Will must use their wit and finesse to win the game the honest way and to teach Gideon a lesson. Nick has an overactive imagination and he just can't concentrate in class. When the teacher tells him he must get a perfect score on his math lesson, Nick must use his many talents to get through the most difficult obstacle yet - homework!
>>
>>21509885
It. Is. A Travesty. Unnatural and abhorrent, it must be destroyed.
>>
File: dog_.png (96 KB, 284x346)
96 KB
96 KB PNG
>>21509885
Dogs and cats are just amalgams of the canidae and felidae families, in the Zoot universe.
>>
>>21508692
>trash rat
Who caused the plague, motherfucker?
>>
>>21510299
Wasn't there a poster implying getting fixed too?
>>
>>21510323
Sinful thoughts and degenerate acts by non-believers.
>>
We need more rats so we can get a proper skaven uprising here..
>>
>>21510418
We need more rats so Numbers can have more cute boys to kiss
>>
File: rabbits_.png (108 KB, 278x336)
108 KB
108 KB PNG
>>21510353
> implying getting fixed
Here. But nope, there's no implying going on.
>>
>>21510323
Possum-apologist spotted
>>
>>21510427
Why would numbers kiss anyone but his Guyzelle?
>>
>>21510470
Anon, Fuel died 2 years ago in the tanker incident
You have to let him go
>>
>>21510455
>actual rat apologist
>>
>>21510455
*BANG*
[plays dead]
>>
>>21510489
Ghosts have feelings too Anon, and there was no wedding either so none of that "till death to us part" nonsense.
>>
>>21509969
But Al is a known sweetheart who cares about other people to the point where he's happiest when everyone gets along. He takes active steps to understand people, even if they aren't in the pack. Like with Phil, who has diabetes, so Al keeps lollipops for him if he ever runs low on blood sugar. He's empathetic with people and is patient enough to let them vent their own frustrations to him, he's shown to be sickeningly sweet with Velvet (no seriously, he's so damn sweet with her that it might give everyone diabetes if we were to see it more often in weaver's comics.) I think he cares enough about other people that he'd express a deep interest in the struggles of movie characters.

Just, you know, not in front of anyone besides Velvet. He has an image to maintain. Emotional sensitivity might be perceived as weak towards other Alpha's. Everyone knows he's not, but best not to give them any argument ammo on him. Part of his role as the head of a pack is to project an image of unshakable strength and power. Avo even says that he can't appear too humble with others. It's a lot of responsibility being the alpha.

But anyway, I think he occasionally tears up during movies and I want to know if anyone agrees or thinks that's bullshit
>>
File: Goodnight5.png (219 KB, 800x800)
219 KB
219 KB PNG
>>21509464
T-Thanks
Good night /ztg/
>>
File: Comfy.jpg (14 KB, 480x360)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>21510695
Good night tuber, and the rest of you too!
>>
>>21510509
Rats
>Intelligent
>Are super cute
>Productive members of society

Possums
>Dumb
>Eat and live in trash
>Scream at own ass
>>
>>21510695
>>21510725
Sleep tight (together)
>>
>>21510650
You know what? Thinking on it more, I'm not sure he would. He's empathetic, but I think he's hardened enough that he won't shed tears. He'll feel for characters on screen, but not enough to cry. He'd only cry for things in his life that matter, like over Velvet.
>>
>>21510730
What's better, living in trash, or a shit-caked sewer?
>>
>>21503020
>>21503298
Shit, didn't see that reply; sorry

>大口たたいてしまいましたー!!
ran her big mouth too much!! (TN: it's continuing "Country girl from Bunnyburrow" up top there)
>>
>>21510786
Or gay Wolter
>>
>>21505421
>ズルズル・・・
SFX: zuru zuru (Nick dragging himself out of bed)
>>
>>21510811
Exactly! Good to see I'm not alone in this conversation.
>>
>>21510787
Hey I don't live in the sewers it's simply the most efficient route to the gym.
>>
>>21509471
Imagine the pack walking in on them in three lobby making out like this?

How would each of them react?
>>
File: woof.png (75 KB, 798x581)
75 KB
75 KB PNG
Al's a cute fuzzy wuzzy puppy and no one can say otherwise
>>
>>21506243
The main thing is that in Japan it's especially important that girls are able to give chocolate to the guy they like on Valentine's Day, because usually speaking they hand-make it. Hence Judy's urgency to give it to him before midnight.

>>21508485
Also this
>>
>>21510323
I mean... I don't think the plague was caused by raccoons or possums.

have I been wrong all this time? Is there a raccoon conspiracy in place?
>>
>>21510970
murr
>>
>>21510970
Velvet's love made him grow the same way Emily made Clifford grow huge
>>
File: dishonest_judy.png (2.46 MB, 1236x1734)
2.46 MB
2.46 MB PNG
>>21510809
>>21503020

> it's continuing "Country girl from Bunnyburrow" up top there
I decided to add a couple of ... at each end, not sure of what you think? Or should I add in a TN note instead?
>>
>>21510890
>>21505421
>>
File: Zoot_comic.png (1.35 MB, 776x920)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB PNG
Talking comics earlier, I came upon this one.
Could scan and serialise if interested.
>>
>>21511186
That would be rad man
>>
>>21509966
Remmy would need to put his penis in a wheelbarrow if he went around the roommates' chicks; he's never seen tits that big outside of porn.
>>
>>21511257
OMG, the thought of Remmy getting it on with the Roommates females...
>head explodes!
>>
File: Quick_Zoot_sample.png (2.29 MB, 1174x822)
2.29 MB
2.29 MB PNG
>>21511186
Just a quick scan of a random page
>>
>>21511317
Oh, is it just a retread of the movie?
>>
>>21511008
> in Japan it's especially important that girls are able to give chocolate to the guy they like on Valentine's Day

I sort of understood that. That's the reason Judy was happy at the end because she made it just in time.
It's more Nick I'm having an issue with. Although, I don't really blame him, considering how tired he was, the comic just feels incomplete to me with having Nick just go to bed being grumpy, with no resolution.

As for what >>21508485 said, what is making you come to that conclusion? Also, doesn't the Japanese have "White day" 14th of March where it's the mens turn to give women a present?
>>
>>21511317
>the entire bridge scene is 2 sentences, but the nighthowler lab gets full art

Bullshit
>>
>>21511347
Because he said "Next time, just give it to me in the morning"

That right there implies there's going to be a "next time"
>>
>>21511022
That's skaven propaganda.

Don't believe their lies. The plague WAS their fault.
>>
>>21511022
Raccoons and possums have been in cahoots for centuries, anon. They've been the cause of all of society's ills.
Who do you think has been stirring up hatred between predator and prey? Who do you really think instructed Bellwether to orchestrate her savage mammal conspiracy?

Those goddamn omnivore trash mammals of course.
>>
>>21511317
>emphasis on almost random words
B-Borba?
>>
>>21511378
> implies there's going to be a "next time"
But it's supposed to be the woman that gives out the chocolate, right? In other words, it's really not up to Nick whether there's going to be a next time or not.

??
>>
>>21511450
I think the idea is that, with Nick saying "next time", the assumption is that they will still be together next year, and the year after that, and so on. Basically a sort of confidence their relationship will last.
>>
>>21511291
I would read the shit out of a roommates/packstreet crossover fic.
>>
>>21511186
That would be nice thanks
>>
>>21509931
>>21509897
if disney make a tv series of Nick and Judy as kids, would anyone watch it?
>>
File: They're oh so lovable!.png (558 KB, 1700x1200)
558 KB
558 KB PNG
>>21511874
Hey man I'm reading the comics so I'd watch the show, be a bit disappointed that it isn't taking place after the movie but I'll take what I can get. Maybe they'd add in Honey and or Finnick to get more love...
>>
>>21511336
>retread of the movie
Pretty much, but as >>21511352 noticed, hugely abridged.
Will take a while to scan fully...
>>
>>21511964
Well it's lovely art so I'll endure. Thank you for taking the time man.
>>
>>21511874
I'd miss Nick and Judy's dynamic because they'd never be able to meet. Not even as a random episode where it turns out they met once before but don't remember each other because they have a pretty significant age difference between them.
>>
File: ZIEG HEIL!.jpg (210 KB, 606x428)
210 KB
210 KB JPG
How to get rich without really trying.
>>
>>21511508
Hmm, I guess so.
It really just bothers me that despite how tired Nick is, he still had the energy to complain, but apparently zero to spare for a simpel thank you, or just thanks (if you can shorten it like that in Japanese). I guess the Japanese are just way more subtle in the way they communicate.
>>
>>21511623
This would definitely happen
>>
>>21512055
>That
>Rich
>>
File: 1550688226780.jpg (49 KB, 640x427)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>21511980
Same, very interested in mimicking the art so any page is a godsend.
>>
>>21512055
Value is determined by the consumer, not by the producer
>>
>>21512098
>>21512104
Please don't reply to him.
>>
File: 1549663682360.jpg (83 KB, 482x361)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
Truth.
>>
>Cameron flashes lights at Jamie to mess with him
>Jamie gets him back by teasing him with a laser pointer
>>
>>21512227
Cute/10.
>>
File: Zoot_back.png (2.72 MB, 962x1234)
2.72 MB
2.72 MB PNG
>>21511980
Yeah, all Zoot content is (usually) good content.
This is going to take a while as I try to get my scanner dialed in...
At 300dpi, the images are over 16MB, but if scanned at lower res, they look pretty crap, so I've got to scan at 300, then open and screen cap to get below 3MB (board post max), but I'll get there.
>>
>>21512074
He didn't seem overly grumpy to me, just tired and a little annoyed a couple of times. At the end, he seems to be saying something like "you don't need to be nervous" and implying that they'll still be together in the future.
>>
>>21512055
Married and divorced before age 31. So he has ejaculated crème brûlée into a vagina, but maybe his Eiffel Tower was too small to satisfy.

Who marries in their 20s anyway?
>>
File: 300dpi_rast.png (759 KB, 699x508)
759 KB
759 KB PNG
>>21512307
Hmmm, even 300dpi is giving me raster, Might have to read the scanner manual!!
>>
File: Our_Heroes.png (359 KB, 2000x2000)
359 KB
359 KB PNG
>>21511623
My thoughts exactly.
>>
File: 1550805748622.jpg (470 KB, 2048x1536)
470 KB
470 KB JPG
Bunne und Foxo
>>
I masturbated to "Complementary"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsHW2VKAil8
>>
>>21512596
This reads like an automated tweet
>>
>>21512373
Some scqnners come with a helpful program to eliminate that.
I had an old one that basically required scanning with the paper twisted slightly so the pixels don't get all morié patterned, and then it automatically realigned the image.
>>
>>21512364
Uh, lots of people get married in their twenties. How much of a good idea that is depends on the couple.
>>
Someone better make a new bread before I post *that*
>>
Well that was a fast page 10

>>21512800
>>21512800
>>21512800
>>
>>21512801
It better not be a bun with an exclamation mark!
>>
>>21512702
youre not going to fit in, no matter how butthurt you got over them being antitrump. move on, find a new hobby.
>>
File: handlewithcare.png (203 KB, 1060x1400)
203 KB
203 KB PNG
will you take this tube with you?
>>
>>21512888
Ive got room for him right here on my lap
>>
>>21512888
He is very cute and not for lewd.
>>
>>21512909
Anon no! That's not how you catch an otter! You need a line and some bait!

>>21512888
Cute tube as always Fuel.
>>
>>21512888
I wanna kiss him
>>
>>21512815
Hm? I don't really care for politics in zoot threads, personally. I was just pointing out that a lot of people get married in their twenties. I've known people who got married at 22

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.