[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/trash/ - Off-Topic
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 80 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Now accepting credit card payment for 4chan Pass purchases and renewals. Click here for details.

/ZTG/ - Zootopia General: Buns In Armor Edition

Pastebin: pastebin.com/iYDU8g2T
Booru: zoo.booru.org
Thread journal Backup: pastebin.com/GiLL5kAS
ZTG Creator List: derpy.me/ztgcclist

Archives: www.ztarchive.com / desuarchive.org / archive.b-stats.org
Previous thread: https://archive.b-stats.org/trash/thread/21135511
Previous thread: http://www.ztarchive.com/trash/thread/21135511
Previous thread: https://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/21135511

TT: Add your theme! https://derpy.me/trashthematicthursdays
Previous Theme: Other Locations in the World (Late submissions are cool!)
TT Archive: t3event.tumblr.com
TT Pastebin: pastebin.com/gudYsYHL
>>
None of your ships will come true
>>
>>
>>21157904
>>
>>21157904
Joke's on you, my prefered ship is already cannon.
>>
5 posts in 55 minutes
Dead thread
Dead fandom
Dead Borba
>>
File: 10-10 tube.png (1.36 MB, 2380x2975)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB PNG
>>21158130
>>
>>21158556
Arma, some people are at work
>>
Who are your top ten best and worst currently active Zoot fanfic authors? And who are your top ten for those who have disappeared?
>>
>>
>>21158852
In no real order my favorites are Boner_m, Weaver, Otterly, Canidae, Falke, Maned_Wolf, RF, Smug and Writeyote. They are in constantly changing states of life and death so that's my list.
>>
>>21120684
>Terry. Non-lewd.
>>
>>21152993
>Some Charlie lewds, please!
More drawings coming tomorrow (I hope)
>>
>>21157904
That's why when pack street ends, we'll end up creating our own poorly written fanfics to fill the void.
Also wildehopps is basically canon according to Kulkum
>>
@noko_ume

15min drawing [89]
>>
How come Marty likes to vore grape?
>>
File: excitement.png (82 KB, 500x500)
82 KB
82 KB PNG
>>21159646
Thank you!
>>
>>21159823
>swallowing grapes whole
hes a dumbass who thinks thats how you get 100% of the nutritional value
>>
>>21159646
>Filename
...Justin Beaver? I always knew Terry had pleb taste in music
Also, goddamn that's a lewd Charlie, lookit' dem hips
>>
I hope the next pack street has Pandora already awake when everyone visits her, Remmy in tears when he sees her and then he runs up to her to say hello. She then scoops him up and gives him a big hug and kiss in front everyone there. I'd love to see Remmy trying not to blush when he's put down but failing.
Charlie would've been the first one there so she got her hugs out of the way.
I also like to imagine everyone teasing Remmy for the affection they displayed to each other.
After everyone says their piece and it looks like Al wants to shut them up for being silly, he just tells Remmy congratulations with a facetious grin on his face.
>>
>>21160160
I hope Pandora punts Remmy through a window
>>
>>21160224
I want Don to paint Remmy like a grape so Marty can vore him after
>>
>>21159896
He couldn't be considered a tube after that
He's a stretched out sock
>>
>>21160160
I want Al to tease Remmy like a dad teases his kid for having a crush on a girl.
>"Congrats, Omega. We're all proud of you."
>>
>>21160553
>"Looks like our little Omega is becoming a man, finally."
>"Oh, give me a break, man."
>"Heh, alright. I'll knock it off."
>"..."
>>
File: Dy1XmKeXgAEwA70.jpg (132 KB, 1200x899)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>
>>21160873
>"So, are we invited to the wedding?"
>"Al," I whine.
>"What? It looks like she likes you pretty well. There ain't nothing wrong with that; just means you're growing up."
>"Oh, come on, man."
>"Heh. You should be proud. You could definitely do worse."
>"I'm going over here now."
>"We're all proud of you, kid."
>I grumble under my breath as I escape with my hands in my pockets.
>>
>>21161122
What I would give to be this bun
>>
Picture this:
Don walking in on Pandora hugging Remmy at the hospital.

Don, feeling so furious he starts screaming at Remmy to get away from her and ruining their wonderful reunion
>>
Isn't Avo afraid of being stalked by someone? Being a cam girl leaves her vulnerable to all sorts of crazies
>>
File: Goodnight5.png (219 KB, 800x800)
219 KB
219 KB PNG
May you have a good night /ztg/
>>
File: 1483317556341.jpg (136 KB, 563x640)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
>>21157748
Speaking of armored buns, what materials do you think medieval buns would have made armor out of? Cloth armor would probably be popular for the cheap and light combo, but are there any alternatives to leather for buns that needed more protection? I can't see rabbits skinning and tanning their enemies, chain mail is too expensive and difficult to mass-produce for bun armies, wood plate would either be too fragile or too heavy and too stiff in either case, and even partial metal plate would cut down on their speed advantage over larger enemies.

The best I could come up with is something like the Mongols' silk shirts worn under other armor, made of woven corn silk if there weren't regular silkworms in bunny territory. Not too much better than padded cloth armor, but it could help against arrows.
>>
>>21161122
YES

YES
the macro I didn't know I wanted
>>
>>21161525
Snooze loose, mongoose
>>
>>21161544
>what materials do you think medieval buns would have made armor out of?
Iron.
>>
>>21159657
awesome!
>>
>>21161544
It largely depends on where they are and what materials are available. I always assumed that species would group together and form something like cultures for us but based on species. So i'm assuming rabbits would have settled someplace with at least half decent farmland considering what we saw in the movie and developed some sort of agricultural society.

Considering their light weight I think they would use cotton armor like some of the natives in America used. Only medium sized mammals like wolves could reliably use metals. For mega fauna the amount of metal needed to produce a suit of armor would be impractical and most would probably tank any damage taken in battle and hope to not die of infection afterwards.

I'm such a huge fag for anthropology and history so I've thought about this a lot.
>>
>>21158785
i'm not the doomposter :v
>>
Why can't Nick just grill his own cheese?
>>
>>21161544
Yeah, bunnies would most likely create leather armor out of stoats and other similarly sized mammals they were enemies with. Anything else would be too heavy. Plus i doubt they'd be capable of working a forge with all that heat and heavy metals. They'd fall right into the fire pits from the imbalance of carrying chunks of iron at the end of tongs.

Though, they might've been capable of creating knives...

But yeah, I can picture them making spears with iron or rock tips and skinning stoats and other like sized mammals for leather.
>>
>>21161901
>Considering their light weight I think they would use cotton armor like some of the natives in America used
But smaller animals are proportionately stronger for their size.
>>
>>21161998
Sacrilege, only prey or fox priests are allowed to grill the holy cheese.
>>
>>21162087
I doubt a rabbit could move easier using iron armor. Plus, what would be the point? They rely more on their small size and speed to avoid getting killed. Why encumber themselves with heavy weight when they can't even survive a one on one confrontation with someone? All the predator would have to do is rip off their armor and bite down.
>>
>>21162183
>I doubt a rabbit could move easier using iron armor
That's not the point of wearing armour, though.

>They rely more on their small size and speed to avoid getting killed
Not in bun-on-bun combat, which would probably be the majority of the combat they would face.

Small vs large is a nothingburger. Small vs small would form the bulk of the violence.
>>
>>21161901
I wouldn't be so sure about that...
If rhinos or hippos could somehow make allies with the masons and blacksmiths of their world, and formed a pact that made them the same side, all they'd have to do is make full body armor, fill their army with only the big guys, and mow down any and all opposition in rows of giant metal monsters. No one would be capable of stopping them.
Don't you see? It would be like a living, breathing Blitzkrieg. Armored tanks that were alive and capable of better mobility.

As long as they were on solid ground that is... If they tried attacking swamps, forget it.
>>
>>21162087
yeah but even if a rabbit could hold up 300% of its body weight that would still be nothing compared to what larger species could carry. If they were regularly in contact with larger species they might forgo armor all together. It doesn't matter if you're wearing full plate armor or nothing, if a rabbit is struck by an lion's weapon more than likely they would just die.

>>21162183
This

>>21162074
I figured that leather would be more of a predator thing considering they would most likely eat the animals they killed and so would have a reason to skin them and learn about leather in the first place.

>>21162278
This is reasonable. But armor is still really expensive. Only career soldiers or nobles would have the armor so there would be relatively few of these guys but they would be the spear of any military campaign.
>>
>>21162232
Nah, I think they'd be more Bun on Stoat combat than anything. Stoats frequently eat bunnies. (Watership Down taught me this)
Armor has to be mobile in order for you to fight in it. This whole idea of armor making you move much slower to the point that you're more like a glacier is a common misconception. You can look up on YouTube videos of people wearing full plate armor and running around in it as though they weren't wearing anything that would seriously hamper their movement speed.
But this is humans I'm talking about. For bunnies? I don't think they'd be capable of wearing iron. That material is too damn heavy for their size
>>
>>21162378
>Armor has to be mobile in order for you to fight in it.
Yes, and metal armour can be perfectly articulated.

>For bunnies? I don't think they'd be capable of wearing iron. That material is too damn heavy for their size
So make it thinner. The combatants they're up against will be weak enough that very thin armour should be able to blunt their attacks.

>>21162357
>If they were regularly in contact with larger species they might forgo armor all together.
Bunnies would generally not regularly be in contact with larger species.
>>
>>21162357
>I figured that leather would be more of a predator thing considering they would most likely eat the animals they killed and so would have a reason to skin them and learn about leather in the first place

Oh, so only predators are capable of killing others? SPECIEST!

Okay no, but for real, I think bunnies would kill out of self defense. Plus they probably have carpenters and masons among them. One of them would've figured out how to use other species for protection.
How metal would it be to go into battle wearing your natural enemies as protective skin? If nothing else, they might've liked the idea just for the scare tactic alone.
>>
>>21162491
Why would animals who are evolving to survive and have developed better reasoning skills *not* try to hunt a numerous group of prey that can't defend themselves and are a great source of meat? It's easy pickings. The best way for bunnies to avoid a cruel fate would be to burrow underground and create watchmen to look out for predators.
I'm saying, highly evolved predators would try to hunt them because of how easy it would be to do so.
>>
>>21162123
How do you become a fox priest?
>>
>>21162652
I'm sure there's an online course or something.
>>
>>21162491
>Bunnies would generally not regularly be in contact with larger species.

Why not tho?

>>21162565
This would totally depend on their culture which we don't really know enough about to make a judgment call. If they were part of an empire like Rome was for us they might shun the practice of using enemy bodies as barbaric. It would be a good scare tactic but I don't think it would last long for any species that embraced civilization though that depends on a number of factors. I err on the side of leather being a predator thing because it gives a reason for prey species to dislike predator species on the whole and that could explain some of the tension in the movie.
>>
>>21162616
>Why would animals who are evolving to survive and have developed better reasoning skills *not* try to hunt a numerous group of prey that can't defend themselves and are a great source of meat
The predator-prey truce began in the neolithic period. By medieval times we're talking about a feudal system, and feudal lords generally don't like their peasantry being pillaged.

Small animals would be protected by large animals. Remember: predators are not the only large animals. They are outnumbered and, realistically, outgunned by prey.

Large predator societies preying on small prey societies would not be tolerated by the international order (even such as it exists in the medieval period), although I'm sure that small prey on the fringes of civilised society would probably not be as secure as those towards the interior. There would, of course, be occasional instances of predation (much like banditry), but those would not be the norm.

How would buns protect themselves from banditry? Probably by retaining large prey or predator men-at-arms.

Again, I expect the majority of violence that a bun would realistically be exposed to would be small vs small. Even in the case of war, bun levies would be used for support tasks or to combat other small units - not as heavy infantry - except in the most dire situations. So buns would not be armouring up as if they're planning to fight a lion.
>>
>>21162357
>This is reasonable. But armor is still really expensive.

That's true.

It would be so COOL though... Honestly, one guy must've come up with the idea of mass producing armorv for their living tanks the same way hitler mass produced tanks so that they could run over armies on the battle field.
>>
>>21162706
>Why not tho?
Because it would be dangerous. I expect a small/large divide would develop, more than a species divide. Large antisocial animals could prey with impunity on small animals - much like men can prey on women. Much as you see in medieval societies (and Islamic societies today), the weak would self-segregate from the strong as much as possible.
>>
>>21162751
I also wonder how language would work; would language be based completely on region, or would there be some differences between species? Would there be some kind of Common Tongue? What about species who didn't immediately pick up on the main language, would they be seen non-sentient?
>>
>>21162751
>Even in the case of war, bun levies would be used for support tasks or to combat other small units - not as heavy infantry - except in the most dire situations
Bunnies and smaller mammals have huge numbers. They would most likely resort to zerg tactics.
>>
>>21162751
>The predator-prey truce began in the neolithic period.

Ohhh. Well that puts things into perspective then.
Yeah, only in certain countries would predation be allowed. But in a Europe-like continent with their medieval laws, it would place protection against threats for their surfs.
>>
>>21162751
>Probably by retaining large prey or predator men-at-arms.
Actually, I've rethought this and it's unrealistic.

I think that small and large societies would have to integrate - the small get the benefit of the protection of the large, and the large get the benefit of the massive production advantage that the small provide.

This would probably literally develop into our feudal analogue - the large animals become the feudal lords, responsible for the security of their fiefs, and the small animals become the peasantry. You'd also have integrated large animals working as part of the peasantry, but they would be required to be part of the militia for their local feudal lord as well.

Large animals would not be anywhere near a completely martial caste, but they would lean that way more dramatically. But small animals would be the ones who really turn the wheels of society. Sadly, they would not be the ones in charge of society. Rise up rabbits, you have nothing to lose but your chains.

Modernity would flip this on its head, when suddenly rich bunny factory owners are competing with large animal old money.
>>
>>21163015
>The rat twiddles his fingers. "Yes, that's right rabbits, it's the large predators that are in charge..."
>He laughs maniacally as he looks out over his empire.
>>
>>21162706
>If they were part of an empire like Rome was for us they might shun the practice of using enemy bodies as barbaric.

I wouldn't be so quick to doubt an empire like Rome to use barbaric tactics. Those guys had some pretty barbaric practices in their culture, like crucifixion. They employed the use of torture, although they did try to stop other races like the Jews from hosting their own public executions, though how successful they were in preventing these things is debatable. People still had their own ways of doing things.
On a societal standpoint, Romans were allowed to basically execute anyone if they had a Roman official to decree if the person deserved it or not, regardless of there being any evidence which points to the prosecuted person being innocent.

There's just so much about the zootverse that needs exploring.
>>
>>21162751
>The predator-prey truce began in the neolithic period. By medieval times we're talking about a feudal system, and feudal lords generally don't like their peasantry being pillaged.

This would have probably only have been a regional agreement. Getting every species across the entire world to even hear about such an agreement is only something that could be accomplished using modern technology. An international order can only exist regionally until telecommunication is discovered and even then there's no guarantee the agreement will be followed. It's probably only in their history books because it's the first recorded instance of predator and prey working together kinda like Hammurabi's Code.

>>21162843
Language would probably be spread through conquest like how rome did it and eventually turned into the romance languages.
>>
>>21162890
Small infantry would only be useful for flanking, and that would make a zerg deployment difficult to pull off.

I think it's more likely that commanders would try and deploy small infantry in a way that assists them in holding the centre so that they can move more large infantry onto the flanks. But I think you probably wouldn't be able to put the small infantry in with the large infantry because they'd just get facerolled and not do much good - there's got to be some more useful purpose you can put them to. I can't think of any, though.
>>
>>21163100
>This would have probably only have been a regional agreement
I doubt that. It's a good idea for all involved, and would probably have occurred in multiple places and spread rapidly. Rapidly, in this case, meaning "over centuries or millennia."

There's a very large amount of time between the neolithic period and the medieval period. All of antiquity fits in there, plus more. We're closer in time to Ancient Rome than Rome was to the construction of the Pyramids, for example.
>>
>>21163196
Gonna go back on what I said earlier. It could have spread across the globe. Still I think there would probably be many instances of the agreement being broken or entirely ignored by some species purely out of convenience.

>>21162843
I like to think that Vulpine would be a nightmare to learn because it's highly agglutinative. An analog for English could come about if the zoot world gets its age of exploration. That language would probably be the most widely spoken and it would be the most spoken second language because it would be convenient especially if a world power has it as the official language.
>>
>>21163406
>Still I think there would probably be many instances of the agreement being broken or entirely ignored by some species purely out of convenience.

This. Ancient Rome was successful because it allowed all the people and lands they conquered to do whatever it was they were already doing, except then they had to pay taxes to Rome.
Romans didn't do a great job at enforcing their laws like "no public executions or lynch anyone." It still happened regardless of their laws. So it's not hard to imagine predation and animosity building between pred and prey, unless they made strict laws to keep the two groups away from each other, which is next to impossible
>>
>>21163406
>Still I think there would probably be many instances of the agreement being broken or entirely ignored by some species purely out of convenience.
I think this is partially right and partially wrong. Remember that prey outnumber and outgun predators, so predators exist in a sense at the tolerance of prey. I think the agreement would exist, but its effect would depend on how willing large prey are to enforce it in the cases of small prey. Maybe in Russia wolves eat rabbits because the boyars don't give a shit, whereas in France they skin people alive in the town square if they commit predation.

It would be cultural, and cultural norms can vary in expression. Perhaps in one society small animals are seen as essential and vital agricultural workers who are honoured for a (romanticised) connection to the land, whereas in another society small animals are seen as a horde of endless hungry mouths to feed that reproduce recklessly and consume consume consume - little more than (or literally) vermin, that large animals merely tolerate.
>>
>>21163665
Yep, tho I imagine places will be more segregated based off of species. Mammals of the same species would probably cluster towards each other and form their own nations and culture. I imagine that they would be on the same level of xenophobia as humans. A nation that is a melting pot of species would probably only happen in the modern era.
>>
>>
My headcanon's always been that structured society in the neolithic age originally came from organized predators (Wolves, Hyenas, African Wild Dogs, etc) with "manageable" prey mammals like Rodents, smaller Cervine & etc having been the slaves entrusted with agricultural work that could see the initial civilizations through harsh winters / draughts.

But sometime, probably towards the bronze age collapse (?) the vast majority of these predator led civilizations gave way to prey civilizations that ultimately became the norm across Europe & Asia (Probably Africa, too).

After that point, Predators would have always been the minority, subject to slavery, genocide, etc. Any regions (Like in Africa, the Americas) where predators either ruled or were equal in power to their prey counterparts would ultimately face a technologically superior prey culture from Europe that'd wipe them out. With the majority of political power being held by the more "Graceful" / "Closer to God" kind of herbivores. Like Cervines and Equines.

In particular cases like Japan, I can kind of see predators making up the majority of their burakumin class, alongside other potential meat eaters like pigs & etc, with a lot of the basis on that coming from the country's interpretation of Buddhism.
>>
File: ukulmoX7VeekD_400x400.jpg (17 KB, 400x400)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
https://twitter.com/ukulm52
>>
https://ukulm52.tumblr.com/post/182631708403
>>
One thing I don't understand about Zootopia, and this goes for Kevin & Kell too, but what the fuck is the divide between "predator" and "prey" species. There are plenty of animals that fit into both categories having both species they prey on and those that prey on them. At least in Zootopia there's no organized hunting sapients for food as a part of the society.
>>
https://www.instagram.com/p/BteVhvNHSqH/
>>
>>21164251
That's the point. The line can be very blurry bellwether took advantage and spread fear to get to the top.
>>
File: gg.png (6 KB, 240x201)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
>>21162123
>>
>>21164662
A true hero, he grilles the cheeses for those in need...
>>
>>21164662
>>21164692
>pie-flavored grilled cheese
no thanks
>>
File: Untitled.png (41 KB, 160x160)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
>>21164251
It's simple: Prejudice / hate is exceedingly grounded in reason that is perpetuated by instinct.

They're rooted in survival.

And it's really hard not to distrust someone if, throughout your whole life, you've internalized the idea that they're inherently dangerous to you. They were born to be less civilized than you. More unpredictable.

So, let's say you're a Deer, and it's late at night, and you're walking down a sidewalk when you see a large group of Wolves heading your way.

It's probably just a coincidence, but you grew up watching old cartoons where Wolves were always the bad guy (Kind of like how they're always the bad guy in cartoons IRL).

And yeah, maybe they see you, and they already know what you're thinking (Because of course you are). So they get a little tense. They stop laughing at each other's wisecracks as hard. Maybe they all force their Non-Predatory Smiles on their faces so you don't have to see their teeth and start thinking about them tearing your throat out with them after taking your wallet.

But, you know, maybe it's better you just cross the street so you don't have to worry so much. Maybe get a head start if they start to chase you. Get your phone out, too. Just in case you have to call the cops.

As for how there's a ton of Omnivores that could (and probably did) eat meat at one point, it probably boils down to who looks more like an herbivore. But, to give a RL example, the French had Cagots at one point, and there was really no distinction you could make from any angle as to why they were untouchables. Then theres other groups / etc that pretty much look like. Like Irish folk. But roll the clock back about a hundred years or more, and the Irish weren't even seen as Decent and White. Billy The Kid once said about John Henry Tunstall "He was the first person to ever treat me as decent and white"
>>
finished my second animation. still in syria so internet is still shit. (i fucking hate captcha)

https://imgur.com/twbKwju

some music to go with it (i fucking love classical music)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbbajuSywtk
>>
>>21165034
Very nice. I hope Trump brings you home soon.
>>
>>21165034
Damn that's real nice Famished!
>>
File: Green dress 1.jpg (105 KB, 884x1200)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
New spicy Nicks!
>>
File: Green dress 2.jpg (117 KB, 884x1200)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>>21165703
>>
>>21165703
>>21165754
who draw, am blind :v
>>
File: g.png (4 KB, 178x171)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
>>21159823
>>
hmu with some requests i guess
>>
>>21165034
Great job Famished, I hope you do more of these!

>>21165766
This guy: https://twitter.com/juantriforce
>>
>>21166058
Fox referee, snowy furpig, barista dikdik
>>
>>21166058
A markhor explaining that he's only in his 20s, he just LOOKS older because of the beard
>>
File: Dexter's dick.png (836 KB, 2160x1988)
836 KB
836 KB PNG
>>21166058
Lewd this skunk's butt please, or if you don't want to lewd him, draw him doing something cute with one of his wolves.
>>
>>21166058
(you)
>>
>>21166058
Skye in a short skirt presenting
>>
>>21166058
Your zootsona and their favorite thing
>>
>>21166058

>>21166175
this one
>>
File: dd.png (8 KB, 236x331)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
>>21166108
>>
File: Dy2LeWyU8AAksdb.jpg (27 KB, 650x676)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>
>>21166414
Yayyy
>>
File: yi.png (14 KB, 341x357)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>21166123
>>
File: nctg.png (14 KB, 304x285)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>21166133
>>
File: 220px-Baphomet.png (35 KB, 220x290)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
>>21166651
He's really not helping his own case here, is he?
>>
>>21166951
Thanks Famished, that's one tough skunker and wolf duo right there, I hope they win!
>>
File: mwigtwena11.png (11 KB, 294x281)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
>>21166134
>>
>>21167231
(You) look like you need a couple more layers of clothing before you can start dealing w/ it.
>>
File: p.png (12 KB, 410x341)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>21166175

>>21167669
well you can't even see my face when i have my poncho on
>>
>>21167762
ayy
>>
>trying to work from home
>/ztg/ keeps distracting me
stahp
>>
File: wtab.png (12 KB, 248x341)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>21166191
>>
File: file.png (960 KB, 960x960)
960 KB
960 KB PNG
>>
File: file.png (256 KB, 500x449)
256 KB
256 KB PNG
>>
File: smooch.png (214 KB, 964x1500)
214 KB
214 KB PNG
>>21167989
Judy standing on Nick is cute
>>
>>21168041
Only if it's femdom
>>
>>21167948
IT'S not TRACING it IS paying HOMAGE.
>>
File: this deer is gay.png (652 KB, 1687x1117)
652 KB
652 KB PNG
hi
>>
>>21168103
That deer looks sad, not gay.
>>
>>21168103
Hey Kam! Long time no see, how ya doing? And who's the buck?
>>
>>21168103
Hello. Nice image.
>>
>>21168103
Hey
>>
File: image.png (369 KB, 680x1200)
369 KB
369 KB PNG
>>21168119
>>
>>21168089
You can forgot your clap emojis, Borba
>>
File: 1469670832414.png (788 KB, 1280x1277)
788 KB
788 KB PNG
>>21168071
>implying they'd be together any other way

Gentle in the streets, whips and handcuffs in the sheets
>>
>>21168103
Ayyy, long time no see bud. You been hiding from us? We missed you.
>>
>>21168249
Rabbits are submissive prey animals
>>
File: 1541412967904.jpg (51 KB, 328x358)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>21167948
>this Brazilian retard thinks his website isn't going to be a colossal failure and waste of time
>>
File: 9345859_orig.jpg (337 KB, 1100x711)
337 KB
337 KB JPG
>>
File: ng.png (9 KB, 340x214)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>>21166108
>>
>>21168436
Sleep tight bunner
>>
File: bettums.jpg (71 KB, 496x473)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>21168118
the gayer the sadder

>>21168119
Jamie from Otterly's fics, aged up a bit hence the antlers. :clap: legal :clap: not actually though :clap:

>>21168259
i missed you too anon. Been kinda doing a variety of stuff but I've been meaning to come back for some zoot/pack street stuff eventually
>>
>>21168281
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTKSLk-zNpc
>>
>>21168103
wheres his bf
that'll cheer him up
>>
>>21168738
Ceron broke his leg and that's why Jamie is worried.
>>
>>21168881
*Cameron
>>
>>21168881
>>21169104
Broke his leg and had to be put down. So sad.
>>
File: Judy Nick dance.webm (2.5 MB, 888x372)
2.5 MB
2.5 MB WEBM
>>
>>21165703
>>21165754
Why does Nick look so good in drag?
>>
File: Fin too.jpg (89 KB, 816x1280)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>21169551
Nick always looks good.
>>
>>21169551
Cause you are gay for the fox
>>
File: Foxy BJ.png (349 KB, 830x715)
349 KB
349 KB PNG
>>21169551
Science doesn't have all the answers anon
>>
>>21167867
>>21167762
>>21167231
>>21166951
>>21166651
>>21166414
famished? :v
>>
Goodnight /ZTG/
>>
>>21170063
that's me

>>21165034
also i forgot to ask but could someone post this gif in the thread thanks
>>
File: twbKwju by famished.webm (2.78 MB, 2048x2048)
2.78 MB
2.78 MB WEBM
>>21165034
>>21170120
>>
>>21170077
Goodnight bunner
>>
>>21159646
>Filename
Queen
>>
File: honda.png (99 KB, 800x600)
99 KB
99 KB PNG
What floor do I go to to get some mad blowjobs?
>>
>>21170201
>Betty wants to top the little girly ram and make him bleat
>>
Humanized Nick.
>>
I need to see Fuel's gazelle and Terry comparing dick size.
I want to know who's bigger.
>>
File: coon.jpg (9 KB, 252x200)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>
>>21170305
If you're gonna post dick pics at least be a man and post your own dick

Stock images are for pussies
>>
Finnick found himself a girlfriend.
>>
>>21170467
>dick
>are for pussies

Agreed.
>>
>>21170467
I was the model.
>>
>>21170467
I can't believe there are stock images of cock images.
>>
>>21170468
>Finnick found himself a girlfriend
It's actually his littermate
>>
>>21170318
I need you to DELETE this
>>
>>21170839
I wonder who could be the one who made the post.
It totally couldn't have been Terry the lewdest mongoose in the world, no sir, not him at all.
>>
I feel like the next chapter is gonna have one of those "you're an idiot Remmy and here's exactly why" speeches except aimed at Don
>>
I'm writing the dumbest fucking shit in the fucking ever an yeah, I know what it is, it knows what it is, we're both having fun but god damn, is it not gonna be the most infuriating "What the fuck even is this shit happening in front of me" shit ever.

I think I've done it.

I think I've outdone someone making riot police scatter with fireworks.

...I'ma go to hell for this, id-even-c
>>
File: 1546906208688.png (7 KB, 310x380)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
>>21162123
Even fox priests can't make a grilled cheese for themselves.
>>
File: VRbitsleepy.jpg (20 KB, 198x199)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>21159646
Obviously you're singing to Oingo Boingo. Easy.

>>21165034
>>21166414
>>21166651
>>21166951
>>21167231
>>21167762
>>21167867
>>21168466
Very nice sketches, famished. I especially liked the two Zoosonas you drew for the new people who rolled.

>>21168103
Hello! Please cheer the deer up!

Another shill! Come check out Greentext Theater with Zhan, Doe and Teabro!

https://soundcloud.com/comicanon/greentext-theater-2-6-2019

Man, I'm exhausted. Time for bed.

Goodnight, magical and wonderful /ztp/ threads! I hope when you're playing some role playing games with your friends, everyone sticks to normal fantasy races like anthropomorphic lizards and birds and frogs and insects and not weird stuff like apes and humans.
>>
>>21171303
sleep tight bunner

>>
>>21170930
>Terry the lewdest mongoose in the world
What are this lies
>>
>>21171258
Well no they can't make it for themselves, only others. That's the gypsy's curse.
>>
File: 1476259095297.png (550 KB, 1280x989)
550 KB
550 KB PNG
>>
>>
Hey
Hey!
Heeeeeeeeeyyy!
CC whose lurking
We know you're not dead
Get to work
>>
>>21172444
Nope. I am going to bed.
>>
>>21172444
Calling your bluff
>>
>>21172444
I just woke up. And I AM off to work (not the fun kind)
>>
>>21169489
Nothing like a butt to the crotch to make you dance.
>>
File: embarrassed Nick20.png (1.43 MB, 1280x682)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB PNG
>>
File: So Guys We Did It.webm (1.74 MB, 960x540)
1.74 MB
1.74 MB WEBM
>>
>>21173134
That'd be Shay if it is a lesbian foxe. Moore is the gay foxe.
>>
>>21173134
>Already removed
>>
>>21171087
Wait, so everyone chewing out Don instead of Remmy?
Oh, good morning ZTG
>>
>>21171152
Okay, I'll bite. What is this stupid shit you're writing?
>>
>>21164850
>But roll the clock back about a hundred years or more, and the Irish weren't even seen as Decent and White.

What do you think the equivalent would be in Zootopia? Which "white" or prey would be considered pred or "non-white?"
Because even I don't know. The closest I can think of are Anteaters. They only eat ants but their status as predators puts them in an uncomfortable position in life.
Next I guess would be aardwolves.
>>
>>
File: Dy3xcslUUAA7PgP.jpg (159 KB, 2400x1440)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
>>
File: Dy3xdw2UYAUPWDu.jpg (48 KB, 1200x720)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>
File: Dy3xezPUUAA2yk8.jpg (207 KB, 2400x1440)
207 KB
207 KB JPG
>>
>>21174571
>>21174578
Source?
>>
File: Dy3xV63U0AI5Yf7.jpg (191 KB, 2400x1440)
191 KB
191 KB JPG
>>
>>21174587
https://twitter.com/afruitvegetable/status/1093796211025309696
>>
>>21174616
Thanks
>>
>>
File: Dytx8MTV4AAJ-4c.jpg (154 KB, 2048x1448)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
>>
>>
File: 1549131260173.jpg (69 KB, 600x824)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
I want to rip up those shorts at the sides until his ass is exposed and have him suck me off
>>
>>
>>21161648
Exactly my thought
>>
>>21168103
Jamie's antlers grow every time he has a gay thought
This is the future that awaits him
>>
>>21176531
Good kitty
>>
Extremely dead thread
>>
File: 1549509065566.gif (884 KB, 272x320)
884 KB
884 KB GIF
>>21177161
>>
File: god is fake.jpg (102 KB, 634x626)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>21177161
I could say youre not helping, but I guess you kind of are.
>>
File: Judy eating Sushi.jpg (115 KB, 717x800)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
Guys, Reading through Guardian Blue and Heard a few threads ago that new smut material was made after christmas or whatever.
Im wondering, is that put in chronologically so that the story order is right or should I like go and read that inbetween some part and if so at what Point?
>>
>>21177233
I think both of the lewd fics can be read after season one. The first one Taboo is hinted at early on in season 2.
The newer one, Gratitude, only has one chapter out so far and hasn't gotten into the lewd yet. Goes into a different perspective of the season one ending
>>
File: Here's a VRBit fruit.jpg (763 KB, 581x885)
763 KB
763 KB JPG
>>
>>21177233
I'm not sure, but is there any reason to care about what is the order to label them as? In fact, a lot of great works have no labels to show when in the story is the current scene happening, those are labeled as Nonlinear narrative. Maybe throwing away the author label in favor of a more liberating way to read the story might be a better way to read it, even.
>>
File: DQcBPgFUQAAFANi.jpg (96 KB, 538x680)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>no more Born To Be Alive
Yeah rip
Time for more shitty fics and sunderance/savage company. Should just commit and get ahiru and nene stuff and comission TB at this point.
>>
>>21177361
Got it, so you recommend Reading Taboo early on in season 2 and then just hold off on Gratitude entirely until its finished or Im done Reading whats currently up?
>>
You're a cool duder Aca
>>
>>21177433
Until the third one comes out.
>>
File: 1528622698026.jpg (94 KB, 641x1280)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>
File: 1528945786375.png (2.17 MB, 864x4216)
2.17 MB
2.17 MB PNG
>>
>>21177450
It took months for it, and the dude scrapped like 4 versions. Unless Weaver updates soon those will be long ass boring months.
>>
File: 1547319748779.png (650 KB, 619x1209)
650 KB
650 KB PNG
>>21177521
>>
>>21177434
Taboo you can read as soon as you finish season 1. As for Gratitude, you'll have all the context for it after season 1 so it's up to you when you wanna read it. I'd recommend waiting till it's finished, though that's partly just because I binged the entire series in like a week so there wasn't much wait.

>>21177381
At least with these fics, there's a lot of context that makes them more impactful when you read them in order. Sure you could read in any order you want, but season 2 references season 1 heavily, which references Thanks for the Fox heavily so you'd be missing out on why things are happening and why you should care. If you want to see Nick and Judy's relationship start to finish and don't mind a slow burn, Guardian Blue is like Falke's Finding Our Way series on steroids with all the drama and saccharine slice-of-life stuff that entails. Would recommend if you haven't read it yet.

>/rant
>>
File: gideon_baking.jpg (2.93 MB, 2445x1601)
2.93 MB
2.93 MB JPG
>>21177615
Thank you anon, have a cookie, much luv <3
>>
>>21177233
I think the chronological order is:

Thanks for the Fox
Who Writes This!?
Season 1
Gratitude
Season 2
Fall Festival & Taboo - Both sometime during chapter 4 of Season 2
The Duke of Absolution
Winter Hearth
Sheepless in New Reynard
Season 3
>>
>>21177615
Taboo doesn't make too much sense until you read a few chapters into Season 2 though.
>>
>>21168383
I'm amazed he doesn't already, every big artist I know has it, hell even Weaver has it, even if he mostly posts stuff elsewhere. Still will be funny to see it get DDOS'd by mistake every time a new page pops up, considering how global the comic got. I knew a new comic was made from a twitch streamer completely unrelated to it. I wonder if there'll be a resurgence or some popular channel will drag it to light again.
>>
>>21176138
Would Judy even be able to suck Nick off in movie proportions?
>>
>>21170213
Nick is a professional foxo and does not suck any dicks while stopped on a floor
>>
>>21177945
movie yes
irl no
>>
>>21177945
I mean, she clearly can't take all of him here, so probably not.
>>
>>21178022
Ya that's clearly a between floors activity.
>>
behold :v transparent
>>
>>21178046
That's love. Judy better not fuck this relationship up.
>>
>>21177433
Thank god, it was a 30 page comic where nothing actually happened.

Or what did happen was on maybe 3 pages.
>>
>>21178515
>thank god less content
m8...
>30 pages where nothing happened
>or what did happen was on 3 pages
unfortunately this shit happens so often in this fandom, cue tiwtlll
>>
>>21178631
Yeah but this content sucked man we all knew it.
>>
>>21178688
Only if you're losing nights of sleep over a fanfic.
>>
>>21178745
>it only sucks if you lose sleep
Care to rephrase that senpai?
>>
>>21178046
Practice makes perfect.
>>
>>21178809
It's english.
>>
>>21178829
He didn't say translate, he said rephrase.
>>
>>21178046
She has to work the back of the knot for him to cum anyhow
nothing short of a giraffe can get a male fox's rocks off with just oral-same probably goes for all canids
>>
>>21178926
What is there to rephrase? People upset by the comic are the only ones who think it's bad, or at least worse than your usual fancontent.
>>
>>21179054
That's false though...
>>
File: Hot doggoes.jpg (125 KB, 1130x1200)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>
File: Big daddy in the house.jpg (212 KB, 942x1049)
212 KB
212 KB JPG
>>21179704
>>
How's the discord going? I haven't been here in a year
>>
>>21180529
Id like to know too, and Ive been here every day for like months now kek
>>
Is there a 'Nick eats a live bird while Judy is horrified' image around?
All I can find is the butterfly one.
>>
>>21180604
Post the butterfly one at least, I dont even know of that one.
>>
https://www.deviantart.com/qalcove/journal/The-ZPD-An-Original-Miniseries-784762006
>>
File: Nicki.png (190 KB, 750x1100)
190 KB
190 KB PNG
>>21180604
I was searching e621 for an image I remembered seeing of Nick eating Tweety, and I found this instead.
God DAMN
If this was posted here, I missed it.
>>
File: budding romance.jpg (157 KB, 850x1024)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
>>21180706
The idea of a female Nicki and Judy falling in love is doing things to my benis
>>
File: 1541718759887.jpg (171 KB, 757x1056)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
>>21180604 (me)
>>21180632
*monch*
>>21180706
Hot.
>>
File: gottem.jpg (52 KB, 1125x1058)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>21180771
Gottem
>>
>>
File: overpowering erection.gif (1.95 MB, 400x304)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB GIF
>>21180706
It's just
It's that fucking EXPRESSION
It's still Nick
Still smug. Smugger, if that's even possible
The flirt
And she's HOT
>>
>Borba's comic was so shitty that ZNN won't host it
El oh el
>>
>>21180826
wat dis?
>>
>>21180529
>>21180555
Weaver's discord? If thats the one you're talking about, then you don't need to worry it's doing just fine
>>
>>21180810
I don't get it.
>>
>>21180916
I mean Zootrash
>>
>>21180917
zoom zoom
>>
>>21167948
>>21168089
>>21168246
>>21168383
>>21177433
>>21177822
>>21178515
>>21178631
>>21178688
>>21180852
Dipshit faggots STILL talking about this
STILL drawing attention to it
STILL feeding the fucking troll
You're all so fucking stupid I can't even believe it sometimes
>>
>>21180939
but I don't want to buy a Mazda
>>
>>21180917
There is nothing to get, excpect tem.
>>
File: 1549451256688.jpg (627 KB, 964x1463)
627 KB
627 KB JPG
>>21179122
>>21180722
>The idea of a female Nicki and Judy falling in love is doing things to my benis
Then do I have a comic for you.
>>
>>21180951
It's an old game where people would make that sign with their hand and if you looked at it while it was below their waist they'd punch you
>>
File: 1543582990897.jpg (11 KB, 282x211)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>21180943
>responding to posts from 18 hours ago
>>
>>21180999
Walked into that one
>>
File: LcrrO6r_d.jpg (25 KB, 640x638)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
II jjust felt a pop in my back god fuck it hurts
>>
>>
File: Do you wanna dance.png (2.33 MB, 1961x3075)
2.33 MB
2.33 MB PNG
Ob-la-di Ob-la-da life goes on, brahhh! Lala how the life goes on!
>>
>>
>>21181122
The perfect couple.
>>
File: DsKC_idU8AAiUHw.jpg (164 KB, 997x997)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
No idea, the picture fits yasiplay's style but I can't find the exact source.
>>
File: 2t7utr.jpg (83 KB, 482x361)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
We all know it's true.
>>
>>21180826
Source?
>>
>>21180929
I'm guessing it's dead then, by the lack of response lol
>>
File: unknown.png (545 KB, 1920x1080)
545 KB
545 KB PNG

Download Drawpile, join this room, make a layer, create the art

gonna do the voting theme thing soon
>>
>>21181430
They do their own thing and rarely, if ever, discuss thread topics or link posts. Pretty much a general furry hangout now.
>>
>>21181492
You got an invite link by any chance?
>>
>>21181492
They share the Drawpile.
>>
>>21181377
Nobody cares of your hateboner over people who actually make content Reddit Avenger.
>>
File: a3d.jpg (25 KB, 680x383)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>21181492
>Pretty much a general furry hangout now.
How is it any different from the thread, then?
>>
>>21181235
That's a thicc Auntie Skye.
>>
File: nsfw gideon pie.png (655 KB, 1423x1247)
655 KB
655 KB PNG
>>
>>21181749
>"Yup, feels just like Sharla, tastes better though"
>>
>>21181749
Better than apple pie!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCAOKR1jpp0
>>
File: ramensalt_a_big_mess.jpg (197 KB, 1245x1280)
197 KB
197 KB JPG
>>21181749
>>
>>21181749
-
>>
File: Got Milk (NSFW).jpg (216 KB, 1242x1280)
216 KB
216 KB JPG
>>
>>21181916
KendallCollins?
>>
>>21181916
Hitler was right.
>>
Disgust but also disgust.
>>
>>21181377
I don't even know who they are.
>>
>>
Exactly where do these fetishes come from, I wonder.
>>
>>21182273
>scuba diving/delitize/pedal/tiles
>>
>>21182273
>>21181609
How long ago did you stumble upon here anyways?
>>
>>21182273
moments in youth shaping an initial expectation for whats good/attractive and availability to explore endless variations on the internet.
>>
I want Nemo's nut
>>
File: Forty Pies.png (79 KB, 237x213)
79 KB
79 KB PNG
>>21182348
>>
>>21161122
Holy shit
>>
>>21182320
Did you mean to quote two different posters?
>>
>>21180415
>ケーサツで何やってんだオメー
Finnick: What're you even doing as a cop?
>おりて
Nick: Get off
>>
File: Goodnight4.png (124 KB, 800x800)
124 KB
124 KB PNG
May you have a good night /ztg/
Also tell me what to draw during this weekend
>>
File: 1487832626090.png (24 KB, 536x842)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
>>21169551
Wildes are just born that way. It's in their dunna.
>>
File: Be as comfy as can be.jpg (72 KB, 439x580)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>21182464
Have a good snooze, as for a request how about Nick the street samurai?

>>21182430
You spoil me translator-san.
>>
File: 1495227432862.png (172 KB, 1280x1219)
172 KB
172 KB PNG
>>21182464
A Fabienne Growley pin-up would be nice.
Snooze nude, lewd tube
>>
>>21182474
image didnt load so i was expecting mkre wildecest
>>
>>21177550
Aww. I really like the implication that he got all cleaned up just so he could reject her
>>
>>21181916
What the?
>>
>>21181916
okay so where's the sfw version
>>
>>21180999
gay and cuck
cuck and gay
hmmmm
cay
>>
File: Proper use for Terry .png (719 KB, 942x1420)
719 KB
719 KB PNG
>>
>>21182951
Is Fuel gay or bi?
>>
>>21182969
He seems bi
>>
>>21182969
i hope
>>
File: lowkey great ship.png (23 KB, 1000x684)
23 KB
23 KB PNG
>>21182969
Is there anyone here that isn't gay/bi?
>>
>>21183140
Yes but they are in the minority.
>>
So the next TT is Valentines day?
>>
File: 1527593674553.jpg (238 KB, 720x696)
238 KB
238 KB JPG
>>21180634
Judy Hopps get the fuck out of here with that dreamworks lookin ass face
>>
>>21183333
I expect a lot of flowers and chocolate for Terry
>>
>>21183602
I hope there are bees in the flowers.
>>
>>21183140
some incels but minority
>>
>>21183140
...yes
>>
>>21183707
Does it hurt?
>>
>>21180943
SEETH
>>
>>21183602
>Not taking that huge dick to the hilt as the only option
What are you, gay?
>>
File: R_bNKW_SDPVol.2_067.jpg (372 KB, 1280x1816)
372 KB
372 KB JPG
>>21180999
when?
>>
>>21184060

..this isn't zootopia...
>>
>>21184233
youre very observant
>>
Page 10 watch out for ghosts and ghoulies. And be nicer to tubes, well the cute ones anyway.

>>21184404
>>21184404
>>21184404
>>
>>21184420
>implying there exists tubes that aren't cute
GTFO
>>
>>21184473
Look I'm just saying, be nicer to Otterly and Boney_m, Travis too.
>>
>>21183731
...no? why would it

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.