[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/trash/ - Off-Topic
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 63 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

All work safe boards are now on the 4channel.org domain. Make sure to update your script blockers and whitelist the new domain.

There's now a setting option under Navigation to display the full list of boards on 4channel.org

The 4chan Vtuber Competition is over. Click here to see the winning entry!

/ZTG/ - Zootopia General: Elsewhere Edition

Pastebin: pastebin.com/iYDU8g2T
Booru: zoo.booru.org
Thread journal Backup: pastebin.com/GiLL5kAS
ZTG Creator List: derpy.me/ztgcclist

Archives: www.ztarchive.com / desuarchive.org / archive.b-stats.org
Previous thread: https://archive.b-stats.org/trash/thread/20998471
Previous thread: http://www.ztarchive.com/trash/thread/20998471
Previous thread: https://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/20998471

Current TT: Other Locations in the World (Submissions due NOW >:V)
Previous Theme: Urban Fantasy
TT Archive: t3event.tumblr.com
TT Pastebin: pastebin.com/gudYsYHL
>>
cuck
>>
File: 1363611493458[1].gif (1.82 MB, 350x234)
1.82 MB
1.82 MB GIF
This OP makes me nervous an I want a new thread
>>
File: shook.gif (281 KB, 230x190)
281 KB
281 KB GIF
This post brought to you by WEASEL gang
>>
File: Birthday lope old.jpg (216 KB, 665x684)
216 KB
216 KB JPG
Reposting my drawing of this special birthday boy
>>
>>21021972
Tubes belong in the T R A S H
>>
File: triggered.gif (639 KB, 512x680)
639 KB
639 KB GIF
>>21022044
A B S O L U T E T R I G G E R
>>
>>21022044
Oh...
Well...ok
I'm leaving...to the trashcan.
>>
>>21022169
Hop to it, tuber, it's where you belong.
>>
File: FinnickNaruto.png (269 KB, 1500x1070)
269 KB
269 KB PNG
AHHHHHH IT'S SO LATE AT NIGHT but it'll be around tomorrow, so that's cool! After all, red-eye flights are a staple of OTHER LOCATIONS IN THE WORLD! That's a prime way of getting there, don't you know. Come on, sit down--have a coffee, tell us your story while we wait for our ride! We've got time. Lots and lots of time, because I have a fucking layover. That's right! It's the 5/5 Greentext Challenge! Rules and new prompts below!

RULES:
>Reply to this post to roll; the last two digits determine your prompt

>First digit chooses your object
>Second digit chooses your emotion
>Free Choices are picked from the listed options

>Convey the emotion (without using the word) through the object

>Maximum five minutes to write
>Maximum of five lines

>OBJECTS:

1. Train
2. Hotel
3. Postcard
4. Souvenir
5. Ticket
6. Moving Van
7. Suitcase
8. Phone
9. Map
0. Free Choice

>EMOTIONS:

1. Excitement
2. Pride
3. Regret
4. Contentment
5. Fear
6. Nostalgia
7. Envy
8. Amazement
9. Relief
0. Free Choice

ARTIST CHALLENGE: Roll a prompt and draw a picture of it, or draw a picture for a completed prompt! Let's make a connection between artists and writers! You can have more than five minutes, though.
HARD MODE: Use a color palette that is chosen for you! https://coolors.co/app
>>
>>
Anons help. I let my roommate borrow my laptop but I think I left my discord with my sona avatar logged in. My Tumblr of zoot doodles is under the same name so I may be fucked if he gets curious.

How do I broach the subject of my autism to a normie whose idea of furries in general is fursuit clad degenerates who speak in yiff copypastas?
>>
>>21022597
Tell him you yiff but not in fursuits
>>
File: VRbitotherlocations.png (333 KB, 538x538)
333 KB
333 KB PNG
Its Thematic Thursday!

Other Locations in the World Edition!

Zootopia is a place that's once of a kind. However, sometimes to truly appreciate somewhere, you should see other places to see how they stack up!

Plenty of places in Zootopia are ripe for exploration! Could we go check out a city that's designed just for one species? There are probably tons that are supercolonies for social mammals-- giant towers of meerkat burrows, humongous beaver city dams, and whatever elephants live in (I think hives?).

And certain cities could be more diverse, but not be able to geoengineer multiple habitats: Tundratown, Rainforest District, Sahara Square and the rest of them probably take inspiration from places all around the world.

And what about different Zootopias in the world? Could there be other cities that attempt to house hundreds of species? Maybe some are divided between predators and prey, large and small, nocturnal and diurnal.

Want to take a trip? Come on down to VRbit.trips, where you can go ANYWHERE! Heck, you don't have to even leave your home-- with VRbit.trips, you can see the world without having to go there!

... Its not a VR travel agency, I just Zoogle wherever the customer talks about and show them what images pop up.

>>21009030
Very informative! But what happens with femOkapi and femFuel?

>>21009178
That's an absolutely gorgeous portrait, buddy. Correct me if I'm wrong, but did you use the Dark Souls armor as a reference?

>>21011483
That's super adorable, Gashkan! Also, you should totally join GTT sometime.

>>21011914
A little birthday gift for the birthday boy. Lovely little muffin, P&P.

>>21012363
It's good to see that you haven't destroyed Fuel yet, considering how much he's lewded you. Perhaps someday?
>>
File: VRBettaTank.png (1.85 MB, 1362x766)
1.85 MB
1.85 MB PNG
>>21022645

>>21013712
The idea of putting birthday hats on horns is funny. Very nice, ACA.

>>21015768
Please tell me one of his horns doesn't pop off.

>>21017129
A scrunchy fox. What is she angry about?

>>21017388
That's also hilarious.

Hats must be so hard to make in Zootopia...

>>21017831
At some point, the hats must stop.

Not yet though.

>>21021425
You're a funny bat, Itty. Beautiful pictures, and I hope I'm not in that box.

Now post some travel music!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpD51-evUc8
>>
>>21022645
I have always wanted to travel to Bigger Rodentia. They don't let bears into the little one.
>>
Reposting my TT, I guess

>>21022645
>giant towers of meerkat burrows
>wanting to go to those slums
No thanks, small mongoose family homes are the way to go
>It's good to see that you haven't destroyed Fuel yet, considering how much he's lewded you. Perhaps someday?
We will see™
>>21022662
>Now post some travel music!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vrEljMfXYo
>>
>>21022597
I think it's a bit of a leap to think he'd go from seeing your name to actually searching it up on tumblr.
You're probably fine.
>>
File: NickJudySickNickHopps.png (297 KB, 1333x869)
297 KB
297 KB PNG
>>21022362
Rollan 1/5
>>
Well I think Bore is a good goat.
>>
File: mfw.jpg (105 KB, 679x559)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>21022662
>travel music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsZWj1lx5HA
>>
>>21023326
>Hotel
>Nostalgia

>The Hotel Hood hadn't really changed all that much in the years since Nick had last been.
>It'd gotten some renovations, sure, but it was still the same old building, absolutely dedicated to the Robin Hood theme that would've been tacky and tourist-trap-y if Reynard's Hollow was a place that actually got tourism.
>Judy pulled him forward to the front desk, all energy and smiles, as usual.
>His paw settled on her shoulder and his tail wrapped around her, and his eyes wandered around.
>The last time he'd been here had been with family; he was here with family again this time, too, though in a slightly different way.
>>
File: NickJudyHolding.jpg (35 KB, 546x593)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>21022362
Rollan 2/5
>>
>>21023458
>Ticket
>Amazement

>Nathan breathed against the glass, his eyes wide.
>"Nate! C'mon, kiddo! Gotcher ticket?"
>The young jaguar's eyes snapped from the sight before him to his dad, holding out a paw.
>Nathan distractedly handed the ticket over, trying to keep his eyes on what was happening outside the window.
>He gasped a little as the next plane touched down, a quick burst of smoke coming to life as they touched down on the taxiway.
>>
File: NickOwner.png (691 KB, 1280x920)
691 KB
691 KB PNG
>>21022362
Rollan 3/5
>>
>>21023548
>Souvenir
>Amazement

>"You've been to Hippon? You?" Nick questioned, disbelieving, as he turned the charm over in his paws.
>"Yeah. Pretty nice, actually. Out in the country, anyway," Finnick replied.
>"What's it like?"
>"In the cities? Not all that different from here, when you really get down to it. The country, though? Fuckin' gorgeous. They like us a lot more out there. Think we're magic or good luck or some shit."
>"Liked, huh?" Nick gently, reverently, placed the old charm back in Finnick's box of memories. "Must be nice."
>>
File: NickJudyLewdPositions.png (957 KB, 1280x1816)
957 KB
957 KB PNG
>>21022362
Rollan 4/5
>>
>>21023645
>Souvenir
>Fear

>Nick loved his mother dearly, but her favorite thing to do was to poke her nose into Nick's life.
>He'd actually gotten fairly adept at dodging the "marriage" and "grandchildren" questions; it was when he was actually dating that she got unbearable.
>Which is why, when he opened the latest package she'd sent him from her recent globetrotting, his heart nearly stopped.
>It was a wonderful gift, of course, a small, finely-made doll that looked just like him, right down to the smallest detail--thoughtful, and also poking fun at his opinion of himself.
>What made ice run through his veins, however, was the note that simply said "See you soon!"
>>
>>21022362
Rollan 5/5
>>
>>21023733
>Postcard
>Regret

>John Wilde stopped dead at a small kiosk on the corner.
>"Send a small piece of the city home!" it said.
>Home--the city--how old would Nick be, now?
>Easily in his twenties by now, but... beyond that, he couldn't quite be sure.
>John sighed bitterly at the postcard he hadn't realized he'd picked up; flicking it back to join the pile with the others, he hoisted his bag and kept walking.

And that's all from me for tonight, sleep tight!
>>
File: tadaa.png (227 KB, 1160x1160)
227 KB
227 KB PNG
did some requests
>>21003716
>Kameela wishing you a happy birthday
>>
File: smolpresent.png (328 KB, 1460x1442)
328 KB
328 KB PNG
>>21023918
>Finnick giving Rosie and Melody a birthday present
>>
File: tallwolffoxmammal.png (324 KB, 1280x1940)
324 KB
324 KB PNG
>>21023923 forgot >>21003783

>>21008340
>Lucas
>>
>>21023918
Adorable! Kameela is always a true cutie.

>>21023923
And my own request! Thank you Fuel, I really love the idea of Finnick watching over the little hustlers.

I hope you had a great birthday.
>>
File: moretigerxdeerwhen.png (118 KB, 872x1180)
118 KB
118 KB PNG
>>21023945
>>21004148
>some cutie otters

did a couple
>>
File: ollie.png (143 KB, 1160x1120)
143 KB
143 KB PNG
>>21023963
>>
File: 1000000Xzoom.png (174 KB, 860x1140)
174 KB
174 KB PNG
>>21023970
>>
File: nonlewdhug.png (259 KB, 1080x1342)
259 KB
259 KB PNG
>>21023976
>>21004195
>You hugging Terry and Nemo

last one for now. thank you everyone and goodnight
>>
>>21023976
What's this, it's too smoll to see.
>>
File: rabies.png (38 KB, 400x400)
38 KB
38 KB PNG
>>21023995
Thank YOU!
>>
>>21023995
Theyre all so cute aaaaaaaaa
>>
>>21023995
Goodnight man, you're a true cutie
>>
>>21023995
Thank you very much, you amazing antelope
>>
File: TGIF.gif (490 KB, 480x480)
490 KB
490 KB GIF
>>21022362
Ayye, must be Friday, well it is where I am.
OK, number one...
Oops, called away, I'll start again.
>>
>>21021731
hey there /ztg/!
OP is spooky, I hate it!
happy birthday Fuel!
where is your birthday submission?
also, the day is past!
all your submissions were wonderful!
and so were your 5/5s!
and I know the ones that are yet to be posted will be so too!
but for now, it's time!
that's right!
you can't avoid it!
you can't escape it!
you gotta ADD YOUR THEME!

>https://derpy.me/trashthematicthursdays

>>
>>21024286
Phone
Nostalgia
>Remmy's phone hadn't rung for nearly a week now when the melody chimed from within his pocket.
>He was tempted to just let it ring, thinking it was probably that deadbeat beaver that was once his boss.
>Yielding to it's call, he pulled the phone and looked quizzically at the number on the screen, "Hello, Remmy here..."
>"Hello Remmy," husked a voice stirring grief in his gut, and bringing a tear to his eye.
>"Mom?"
>>
>>21022362
IRL is being a pain in the ass today.
And on to number two...
>>
File: VRbitsleepy.jpg (20 KB, 198x199)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>21022704
I do like the idea that Little Rodentia is named after a larger Rodentia. I imagine a city that boasts itself as a city for mice could be absolutely humongous, population-wise.

>>21022746
You're too kind to the antelope. And I love your submission, buddy.

>>21023329
Relevant to your vacation?

>>21023918
>>21023923
>>21023945
>>21023963
>>21023970
>>21023976
>>21023995
You're too nice to give all those requests to everyone on your birthday. I hope you get a hat that fits your horns, buddy.

>>21024440
Thanks for everything you're doing, buddy. TT is basically the best.

Alright, bedtime for me.

Goodnight, magical and wonderful /ztp/ threads. I hope your vacation photo album gives you lots of amazing memories when you look through it while back at Zootopia.
>>
>>21024459
Ticket
Relief
>Just the slightest hint of panic was trying to raise it's head as Nick dug through the draw below his bunk again.
>He only had an hour left to get down to the local laundrette and pick up his freshly dry cleaned dress uniform for his academy passing out parade in the morning.
>Finnick wouldn't wait much longer outside the rear fence before heading into town without him.
>He was getting desperate now, he had looked under the mattress, in all the draws of his nightstand, in the pockets of the jeans and shirt he was wearing the day before, and under the bed itself.
>A cold feeling ran over his heart when he thought how disappointed Judy would be as he looked up at her picture stuck to the bottom of the bunk above him, and there it was, thumbtacked next to her photo, his dry cleaning ticket.
Dam, I blocked on that one for a while...
>>
I must deeply apologize for not being able to participate in this TT, unfortunatly school is still keeping me at bay and due of my problems in Maths snd electrical engeneering it might take a while, still I do to find time once the exam phase goes s bit down.
>>
>>21023918
Never, ever, forever ever make something this cute again
>>
>>21024637
>Relevant to your vacation?
>vacation?
aha ha ha ha

:(
>>
>>21023519
>a quick burst of smoke coming to life as they touched down on the taxiway.
I hope you meant on the 'runway'?
>>
>>21022362
Oh all right, third and last...
>>
>>21024723
drink drink puke in sink
>>
>>21024833
Postcard
Regret
>Nick hated moving, although it wasn't the inconvenience, or the organising and packing.
>It was because it always seemed to drag up the pain of his past somehow.
>This time it was the postcard from the ski resort, where he took his first girlfriend.
>A tear formed in his eye as he looked at the corner of the newspaper clipping stapled to the back of the postcard.
>He wasn't going to re-read about the avalanche.

and that's it for me.
>>
>>21023995
Many cute drawings, also, strangely a drawing with the squirrel and your sona that is wholesome and not lewd
Sleep tight
>>21024637
You too
>>
File: otterlyCRY.png (47 KB, 261x252)
47 KB
47 KB PNG
>>21023963
thank you fuel

happy birthday
>>
>>21024450
>>21024711
>>21024987
Ha, trying to do this to get a break from real life, but so tied up I didn't even realise there was an underlying 'travel' theme...
Maybe I'll relax with a bit of art instead?
>>
>>21022645
>a city that's designed just for one species

If I may suggest something here, I doubt there would be actual entire cities dedicated exclusively 100% to a single species. The viability of such a city economically in a world where Zootopia exists would approach zero.

Instead, there are probably cities that have a strong majority of a particular species. Imagine, perhaps, 60% to 70% single species, with the remainder divided among several others that (usually) compliment the dominant species in skillsets, natural talents, etc. A particularly segregated city might approach ~80% single species, but still have minority populations that share interests and ecological needs. The primary function(s) of such a city economically would determine the most likely minority species to fill in skill gaps the primary lacks.

Within that framework, the individual city may be more enlightened and the minorities are generally accepted as equals without social stigma attached toward interaction. Other cities, depending on region, ecological & sociological stress, culture(s) of the dominant & minority species, politics of the state government, religions, etc. may have much darker and ugly segregation and prejudices. Minorities may be virtually slaves, confined to ghettos (by law or practice), or otherwise be held at disadvantage. It would be interesting to explore why minorities choose to or are trapped in such a situation.

In Zootopia canon, recall Judy's origin: a farming community almost exclusively of rabbits. Smaller enclaves that qualify as small towns would be more likely to approach 100% single species. Consider a fishing village that's ~97% otters for example.

Ask yourself always: Why does a city exist? And, especially, why it's located where it is? Cities are a huge investment in infrastructure & resource expenditure, that don't randomly appear anywhere for no reason.
>>
https://twitter.com/disneyemoji/status/1091150398671314949
>>
>>21025086
A city with almost 100% animals of certain species could exist, there are no problems in its creation. Our RL settlements are all like this, since we are all humans.
I can see the possibility of villages becoming cities in the case of mammals with large families or in remote places. A city of yaks in the Siberia-equivalent of Zootopia, for example.
>>
This shit keeps getting worse and worse...
>>
>>21025206
The problem is that in the real world nigger and human territory doesn't (didn't) cross over, so until the diversity meme kicked in it was natural to have 100% white and 100% black cities.

In Zootopia, the mammal ranges definitely would cross over and they would share habitat. So it would never make sense to have 100% something or other cities - or even towns, really.
>>
>>21025272
Terrible filename icuck.
>gets out of her own appartment
You really showed him Judy!!
>>
>>21025313
>the black zebras with white stripes fight the white zebras with black stripes
>>
>>
>>21025313
I wonder how you would explain places like Bunny Burrow then; obviously it isn't 100% rabbits, but it is a town that is heavily rabbit-themed. Were rabbits always there, and they simply named it after the biggest population there? Did a few different bunny families move there and legally claimed the territory, since the county is called the "Tri-Burrows"? Did, in some dark universe, mammals dump bunnies in the country to farm and they gave it a simple name?
>>
>>21025272
>A few pages ago, used the "Nick pulls down his own ears" pose from a deleted scene
>Just last page, used the "Judy stands on top of Nick" pose from promotional art
>Now uses "Judy pulls at Nick's tie"

Now I'm really curious if he used any more poses in previous pages and I just wasn't paying attention.
>>
>>21025482
>I wonder how you would explain places like Bunny Burrow then
Ethnicities like to cluster. Same way I explain places like Sunnybank in Melbeijing. Gooks hang out with gooks, chinks hang out with chinks, niggers hang out with niggers. Bunnies hang out with bunnies.

Probably some places get a reputation for being a "rabbit place" and then rabbits seeking rabbit places move there and that demographic begins to eclipse other demographics. Coupled with rabbit fecundity and it's an easy handwave. There's probably heaps and heaps of bunnies outside Bunny Burrow as well, just like there are both plenty of whites in South Africa as well as white enclaves within South Africa. Or plenty of niggers in America as well as nignog neighbourhoods.

But I contend that the vast majority of the Zootopia world would be mixed-race. Perhaps a predator/prey division, but that really depends on if predator/prey animosity is a historical norm and modern tolerance is abnormal, or whether predator/prey tolerance has been relatively constant. I'd wager that it's been relatively constant because all you do by excluding predators is damage your state, so tolerant states would have a competitive advantage in the structural anarchy of the international order, but people do dumb shit sometimes.

The species in Zootopia are not really comparable to human subspecies because in the real world it makes historical and geographic sense for homo niggerus and homo sapiens not to mix - there's an ocean in the way and they evolved in different places - whereas in Zootopia canis lupus and dama dama live in the same place and evolved together. Wolves and deer have always been living side by side in Zootopia since before recorded history, and so it makes sense that their society would always have been multispecies.
>>
>>21025460
>Small boobs
No one's complaining.
>>
>>21025520
he use this Nick pose for panel 3
>>
File: 1545610478034.png (455 KB, 810x688)
455 KB
455 KB PNG
>>21025313
Fuck off.
>>
>>
>>21025714
ewe
>>
>>21025723
>ewe
Oh come on, it's not that baaaaad
>>
File: 1548966859108.png (111 KB, 500x287)
111 KB
111 KB PNG
>>21025723
>>21025729
>>
>>21025673
Rude.
>>
File: TINY.png (181 KB, 1028x1520)
181 KB
181 KB PNG
Smol BENIS
>>
File: mfw.jpg (9 KB, 276x183)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>21023923
UGH my heart can't take the cute!
>>
File: overwhalming.png (594 KB, 1280x720)
594 KB
594 KB PNG
>>21023963
>>21023970
>>21023976
Reminder that otters are flexible.
>>
File: gek.png (220 KB, 419x391)
220 KB
220 KB PNG
>>21023976
>filename
>>
File: twitch.gif (1.36 MB, 204x207)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB GIF
>>21024734
>>
>>21023976
>>21025836
I see now
I was wondering if this was the time the gazelle didn't need punishment, but I guess it isn't
>>
>>21022645
>Vrbit referencing Bit Trip
This is a nice thing to wake up to. It's neat!
>>
>>21026155
>I was wondering if this was the time the gazelle didn't need punishment, but I guess it isn't
Anon, gazelles ALWAYS need punishment.
Always.
No exceptions.
I thought this was known?
>>
>>21023923
>>21025818
Finnick be like, "No, don't touch me! I am the darkness incarnate!"
"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH"
>>
https://www.furaffinity.net/view/30295927/
http://www.colrblnd.com/games/rook
>>
>>
>>
>>21025836
>>21026200
He punished himself. That's the only girl he'll be able to please with his dick.
>>
>>21026260
Holy shit Nick, you've destroyed her!!
>>
>>21026279
R.I.P., here lies Judy's vicelike pussy
>>
>>
File: 72768057_p0.png (1.78 MB, 2114x3906)
1.78 MB
1.78 MB PNG
>>
>>21023995
>>21025782
Now I wonder who has the biggest dick between them three.
>>
>>21026367
Mongoose got trips.
>>
File: 1542028290671.jpg (93 KB, 1280x724)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>21025272
based
>>
>>21025714
source?
>>
>>21026468
www.furaffinity.net/view/30272039/
>>
>>21022362
grgrgr
>>
>>21026517
thanks
>>
https://www.furaffinity.net/view/30305443/
>>
>>21026598
That's a really soft Jack.
>>
File: Z8xuODsKtR7o.png (344 KB, 848x1168)
344 KB
344 KB PNG
>>
>>21026598
In which Jack's never met Finnick and thinks that's an actual infant...
>>
File: DyUlgNrU8AA4n0e.jpg (767 KB, 1704x2048)
767 KB
767 KB JPG
https://twitter.com/amuta019/status/1091319736015548417
>>
>>21026688
Source?
>>
>>21026968
https://kabe-uchiroom.com/mypage/post.php?id=376615
>>
>>21023945
Aww, he looks so handsome!
Thank you so much Fuel!
>>
>>21022362
Lets roll this
>>
>>21027933
Postcard
Regret

Well that makes me the third with the thirty three.

>There she sat, in this cold cell of concrete and iron saving herself from probably she could imagine.
>Or rather, keeping the outside save from her, she shivered, something built itself up inside her, she knew what it was tasted heavy and bitter.
>Some warden said in a rough but fast voice "post" before throwing a postcard into her cell, hasty the former mayor picked it up.
>She read it, and then again, and at least ten times if not a hundred, and each time more and more her lips trembled and more tears fell down on the card.
>"I miss you Dawn, I really do, the lawyer is confident and I hope to see you again soon. I'll wait for you, even if it takes forever ~~~ Shep
>>
File: Zistopia maybe.jpg (3.79 MB, 1560x2206)
3.79 MB
3.79 MB JPG
So can someone tell me if this is supposed to be off of Zistopia or not? Nicks clothes are similar at least.
>>
>>21021731
I like the image, but i feel there is some context i'm missing. Is it a reference to something?
>>
>>21028702
Probably just ghost versions of them. Cant tell if thats Finnick or their kid though, with the way hes clutching her gown.
>>
>>21028688
It's Zistopia ending from the PDF NicholasWilde shared.
>>
>>21028760
Im guessing this was done recently as a tribute then.
>>
>>21028775
Didn't anon post the supposed source of it?
>>
>>21028815
I didnt see one, maybe I just brainfarted.
>>
File: 1469110312755.png (696 KB, 2197x2729)
696 KB
696 KB PNG
Mrs. Wilde is best mom
>>
>>>/qa/2579226
>>
>>
>>21028688
I'm still a bit saddened that we won't see the rest of it in Comic format, alas she still wrote us the ending.

Just one thing I did not understand, did Judy at the end die or was she just anesthetized?
>>
>>21028999
https://www.deviantart.com/el-ultimo-dramaturgo/art/Portrait-of-Judy-Impressionism-Art-783709824
>>
File: 1473110605465.png (25 KB, 666x666)
25 KB
25 KB PNG
>>21028916
>>
>>21029088
Anesthetized.
>>
>>21029107
And then both of them had a fight with over nine thousand animals that got written down as collateral damage

Also more important the pie fell on the floor
>>
>>21029107
I read one time that rabbits shit all over their burrow to protect their offspring.
Is this what this image is referring to?
>>
File: I miss reply.png (24 KB, 666x666)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
>>21029205
no
>>
>>21029226
I miss him too...

May I speak out my gratitude for posting this picture because now I have the second half of it.
>>
>>21026336

Sonic is bigger than Tails, who is still a fox in spite of his freakish mutation. Assuming he's around Nick's height, Judy would be under shoulder-height to Tails, not counting her ears.

Now I kind of want to see model comparisons that don't suck like this one does.
>>
>>21029531
Don't bring hedgeheg autism into this.
>>
>>21029531
Isn't Tails like a kid/teenager though?
>>
File: Would sing with.png (222 KB, 760x1080)
222 KB
222 KB PNG
>>
File: 1521981169387.png (155 KB, 666x666)
155 KB
155 KB PNG
>>21029268
>>21029226
He could've at least said goodbye. Did he just disappear?
>>
>>21029171
>the pie fell on the floor
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
>>
>>21030065
Not from our hearts, Anon.
>>
>>21028688
Fuck, that's an intense picture
>>
>>
File: screenshot_1549046440.png (396 KB, 743x757)
396 KB
396 KB PNG
every day, it's looking more and more like a game :v
>>
>>21030065
He probably ascended to guide us during the apocalypse or something.
>>
File: Tasteful blorf.png (167 KB, 942x1280)
167 KB
167 KB PNG
>>
okay so i probably only have time for one drawing after this next class
do i touch up that last lewd so it's actually somewhat finished or do something on request?
and if the latter, what?
>>
>>21030603
prolly should have mentioned that this is seizure asking, and that the latter would probably be TT related
>>
>>21030603
Finish your plate.
>>
>>21030603
>>21030649
TT related? Go with that then.
>>
>>21030603
>>21030649
TT related thing
>>
File: 1543462527005.gif (374 KB, 1280x720)
374 KB
374 KB GIF
>>21030165
>Filename
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdVnnMOTe3Q
>>
>>21030945
Is that Queek Headtaker?
>>
>>21030532
What does Antelope have to hide?
>>
>>21030945
Surprisingly catchy tune.
>>
>>21029088
Pretty sure she did not die, or intentionally suicide with the collar, that would be pretty stupid.
But yeah, sad we wont see it from her. Im still wishing for someone else to make it drawn with the skill it deserves, it truly was one of the best comics of the fandom.
>>
>>21030945
In can't believe Queek is a bottom bitch. I guess he needs a way to reward those below him....
>>
>>21023976
This face
It's one of the spookiest faces
She's plotting something and whatever it is,it's gonna be her doing you the dirtiest you even been done
>>
>>21031370
And syncs up with the gif.
>>
>>21031303
A distinct lack of benis. Fuel has been the secret girl CC this whole time!
>>
File: Being a retard as always.png (2.44 MB, 2000x3000)
2.44 MB
2.44 MB PNG
A late happy birthday to Fuel!
>>
>>21031860
Sloppy no! That's his pie hole!
>>
>>21031860
You sir wasted a good pie on an celebrating antelope
>>
>>21031424
didnt she have tons of scenes as disconnected pictures drawn already
also yeah, not surprising its the best considering people can barely make anything here that isnt shlock or porn, fandom was doomed the moment it was funny furry people rather than mystic humans like elves, gnomes and whatnot.
>>
>>
>>21026367
>>21026389
I think we need to see a comparison.
You know, for science.
>>
>>21030603
How about a postcard from the Marshlands, for this TT theme?
>>
>>21032482
Not a ton, but a fair bit yes, mostly right after where it stopped, the closer to the ending the less drawings there are pretty much.
I mean, its fanfictions, you have to expect the majority to be pretty low standard stuff.
Does anyone really read Harry Potter fics because there are so many good quality ones or are we just talking comics here? Still applies I feel. And I can still enjoy the romatic aspect of it.
>>
>>21032972
nah man fic wise too, zootopia fandom is pretty garbage all around. and majority can go from 50.1% to 99.99...9%, most fandoms sit in between these values close to the former, zoot is limit on the latter.
>>
>>21033072
I guess I wouldnt know too well, since I dont really get into other fandoms.
But I really thought that most stuff was low tier, especially in these fandoms which attract more younger rather than older people who probably dont have the ability yet and just do it for fun and stuff.

>>
>>21033184
fetish fandom are usually different from the usual ones, if you get a new interest aside from zootopia, you should check it
>>
>>21033301
I'm really only into feet and fursuits.
>>
>>21033301
Not him, but there's not a lot of places you can go if you want to explore fetish communities if you're looking to stay away from the more murry-purry types of people.
>>
>>21033313
not even video games or some series?
>>
>>21033301
I Think I got into it from seeing one of Meads comics on 9gag one day long ago, which made me go hey, that was a good Movie, and this looks pretty sick, I wonder where its gonna go. I dunno if I should feel fortunate or not, but I love this Place now at least.
>>
>>21033388
well, true. ztg is kind of a more tame fetish fandom compared to the rest of trash ones. though from tumblr to blue boards already has a good range of normal fandoms, you just need to check if it has a general.
>>
>>21033399
Not even breathing either, unless its close to some foot or used fursuit I take it
>>
>>21033453
So does that mean that if you're not like 24/7 near a foot or a fursuite you're going to die?
>>
>>21033425
>9gag
high five
>>
File: chinaware.png (554 KB, 768x1024)
554 KB
554 KB PNG
>>21033537
NO! (secretly high fives behind everyones backs)
>>
File: Outback Island.png (50 KB, 2160x1080)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
>>21030665
>>21030819
Aight, gotcha.

credit to dan proud for the background shot i used
>>
>>21033531
Take it this way anon, its a scary Life perhaps, but at least you wont spend a waking moment not in bliss
>>
File: DyBzYT0X0AYJRE6.jpg (164 KB, 1200x827)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
>>
File: DyBzcNfXcAAUxHC.jpg (166 KB, 1200x827)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
>>
File: Dx97AFJWwAEpCt9.jpg (107 KB, 794x770)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>
File: 1547622709692.jpg (74 KB, 709x800)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
It's that time again. i need some Gazelle hips to end this night right.
>>
>>21034395
Is this a thing or something?
>>
File: DyWrXaoXgAAxa-6.jpg (171 KB, 970x1100)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
>>
File: 1506370683982.png (332 KB, 850x1200)
332 KB
332 KB PNG
>>21034412
I want to cum on Nick's face.

Is that gay? I won't be touching his dick or antyhing.
>>
File: 1549060028307.png (467 KB, 745x788)
467 KB
467 KB PNG
>>21033690
THE POWER OF LESBUN COMPELS YOU!!!
>>
>>21034465
It is gay.
>>
>>21034465
Well, if it turns you on, yes, a Little at least.
>>
>>21034412
Like why jerk off when your partner is right there?
>>
>>21033859
That's a good one man
Damn lots of lines for the shrubbery
>>
>>21034467
So... what's the story? Did Judy cast fetus deletus so hard that she switched her sexuality?
>>
>>21034519
Why not? It's something different.
>>
File: file.png (352 KB, 788x351)
352 KB
352 KB PNG
>>21034467
>>
>>21034603
You do know the story is free and available to read on his deviantart right.
Unless you got hit by the 18+ block.
>>
>>21034617
I mean I guess, just wondering if its like a thing. I get it over phone and roleplay stuff, just seems a Little strange when its normal and right next to each other.
>>
>>21034623
Whyd you fuck with the Eyes?
>>
>>21034773
>>
>>21034808
Thank you, anon
>>
File: Gaze at his penis.png (109 KB, 746x1125)
109 KB
109 KB PNG
The Antelope exposed.
>>
File: Goodnight5.png (219 KB, 800x800)
219 KB
219 KB PNG
May you have a good night /ztg/
>>
>>21034395
source pls
>>
>>21035003
Nighty night lewdgoose
>>
>>21035003
Snooze nude, lewdtube
>>
>>
File: Tubes in sweaters.jpg (107 KB, 900x615)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>
>>21035076
More Gazelle anon!
>>
>>21035034
https://twitter.com/ss1msy
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Whoever's posting all these gazelle pics, you have my utmost thanks
>>
>>
>>
File: 1460877800.nuzzo_judy.jpg (473 KB, 1000x978)
473 KB
473 KB JPG
>>
>>
File: 56829621_p0.jpg (438 KB, 516x800)
438 KB
438 KB JPG
>>
File: 56841705_p0.jpg (464 KB, 516x800)
464 KB
464 KB JPG
>>
>>21035379
Wonder what Blazerra has been up to lately.
>>
>>21035164
tyty~
>>
>>21034395
Short story from Nick's POV: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/30311309/
>>
>>21036034
Then Judy's: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/30311363/
>>
File: charlie unlocked door.png (76 KB, 555x473)
76 KB
76 KB PNG
This foxxo needs a sandwich.
>>
>>21036222
I'm going to need everyone in the Pack's favorite sandwich
For scientific purposes
>>
>>21036222
Seriously, Marty needs to feed her more. If he's a shit cook than maybe his sister, I bet she cooks...
>>
>>21036222
Anyone have that pic of scrawny Charlie riding Marty?
>>
>>21036308
Here ya go, that'll be five bucks. No Jack's please, I have too many.
>>
>>21036222
>>21036362
i always forget that charlie is supposed to be scrawny
>>
>>21036883
Weaver crafted her out of sticks, leaves and an old rake he found outside one day.
>>
>A young, lean sheep pinning a scrawny vixen to the wall
>She can barely fight back as he presses his body against hers
>>
The voice actor for Finnick (Tommy Lister) said at a recent meet-and-greet:

>"I can tell you for sure I’m doing another Zootopia with Disney. We doing three of them… We the biggest film that Disney is producing. The last one was 240 million. This one I’m hearing will be 300 million. That’s what they spent on the budget, not the advertising."

Do with this info what you will
>>
File: I really hope it's true.png (855 KB, 1200x1123)
855 KB
855 KB PNG
>>21037036
Finnick wouldn't lie to us!
>>
>>21036999
She doesn't want to fight back.
>>
File: 1468806816802.png (552 KB, 474x491)
552 KB
552 KB PNG
>>21037036
That sounds like a suspicious amount of information. Do VAs usually know what the movie budget is?
>>
>>21037099
Shes pretending she wants to fight back, don't break character man
>>21037036
Fuck yeah
>>
File: 1547794851031.jpg (38 KB, 393x414)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>21037036
>We doing three of them…
?
>The last one was 240 million. This one I’m hearing will be 300 million. That’s what they spent on the budget, not the advertising."
And Zootopia had the worst marketing, merch and anything aside the movie. Also the whole 5 years development hell.
>>
File: 78654365236589099765.png (131 KB, 747x648)
131 KB
131 KB PNG
>>21037036
Sounds legit and totally not like you're talking out of your ass
>>
>>21037144
To be fair the money for advertising and merch for Zootopia had to be reallocated at the last minute in order to completely remake the movie, so that's why there was almost no marketing or merch
>>
>>21037036
Anon, this is the Pack Street general
>>
>>21037203
http://blogmickey.com/2019/02/two-more-zootopia-films-are-in-the-works-at-disney/

Read it for yourself
>>
>>21037240
Theres very little real info here. Where was this D&B? Who reported this info? Are there any photos from this meet and greet? Basic corroboration of the event is very lacking.
>>
>>21037240
If true, I really hope this means we get more Finnick love. I just hope this isn't like the last time where Byran popped up and karate choped out hopes again.
>>
>>21037240
>Blogmickey
isn't this the same one that had that fake confirmation before too
>>
File: 1474832571.tush_gazelle.jpg (406 KB, 920x1280)
406 KB
406 KB JPG
>>
>>
File: 1647608_bbmbbf_zootopia.png (1.45 MB, 1024x1447)
1.45 MB
1.45 MB PNG
>>
>>
File: Glaze_at_his_penis.png (104 KB, 746x1125)
104 KB
104 KB PNG
>>21034909
Sorry I'm late.
>>
>>21035538
They certainly look real
>>
>>21036222
This needs a green
>>
>>21037678
wasnt an anon doing al x charlie oral?
>>
>>21036999
this pushes all the right buttons
someone please write/draw this
>>
>>21034519
>his dick is the size of her arm
Won't fit; this is the best they can do
>>
>>21038032
If fisting exist, it can work.
>>
>>21038067
>"Yes, hello, ambulance?,Yeah we've had a problem, seems some hoofer was fisting a fox, yes, internal damage, we've stemmed some of the bleeding, ok, eight minutes, thankyou."
>>
>>21037564
You can't just go jerking off on people RT!
>>
>>21038067
She's built to take bunny boners, which (even which taking into account zoot rabbits being big) are a fifth the size of a fox's, not counting the knot...shit, that would be hot: there really isn't enough well-done art depicting the two of them trying to work around the size difference apart from https://e621.net/pool/show/10475
>>
>>21038226
>"Was a fox, officer, I saw him!"
;)
>>
>>21038277
Tell it to the judge!
Do you have a twitter RT?
>>
>>21038318
>Do you have a twitter
Nah, haven't got time to get into social media.
PM in discord sometimes...
>>
File: jack skye anim.gif (184 KB, 560x424)
184 KB
184 KB GIF
he wants attention
>>
>>21038431
I love this little mushroom bun

>>21037036
I want to believe.
>>
>>21038166
Implying that a fox can take it all.
>>
>>21038431
>"WHAT?!"
>"Are there any more pudding cups left?"
>>
>>21038481
WHIRRRRRRR
>>
>>21038526
>"No, Judy and Pronk ate them."
>>
File: CGKpRauUUAAQzHw.jpg (47 KB, 600x312)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>21038481
>foxhole vs otterspace
Would shoving an otter up a fox's ass be akin to butting a portable hole in a bag of holding?
>>
>>21038583
I'm pretty sure that's how the big bang happened, so don't!
>>
>>21038431
This is adorable smeagle!
>>
>>21037127
>"Do I have to fight back?"
>"... Yes."

>Remmy with a bite mark on his face and naked Charlie watching TV
>>
>>21038601
Agh, you beat me to it.
>D̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶u̶n̶i̶v̶e̶r̶s̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶i̶m̶p̶l̶o̶d̶e̶!̶
>>
>>21038583
Yes
>>
>>
>>21038641
2/2 anons agree it will destroy the universe, so foxes and otters must be kept apart to prevent this catastrophe!
>>
File: Kris.png (145 KB, 654x883)
145 KB
145 KB PNG
>>21038722
This is why Judy is so worried about Nick and Kris, although Nick being male, he would simply cease to exist.
But if she got near Charlie...
>>
>>21038803
Being so small it is impossible to determine if a Kris is or is not inside you at any time. It's like that whole spiders laying eggs in your nose while you sleep thing...
>>
>>21037036
>I’m doing another Zootopia with Disney.
I believe this part is possible.
>We doing three of them
But not this part. There's no way Disney committed to multiple sequels. When so they ever do that?
>>
>>21038722
We need Falke to write a thesis on the thermal dynamics and entropy of otter butts.
>>
>>21038850
>so small it is impossible to determine if a Kris is or is not
Schrodingers otter?
>>
>>21036931
might as well
>>
>>21038867
That the secret of otters. They have negative entropy. It's like jumping in the fountain of youth.
>>
File: kriscolor.png (69 KB, 189x256)
69 KB
69 KB PNG
>>21038803
oh hey I completely forgot I colored this a while back hope Alec dosen't mind
>>
>>21039332
Do you have a larger copy? Also who are you pretty color doer?!
>>
File: 1549048067654.jpg (63 KB, 1024x674)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>21039332
Finally, a correctly sized Kris pic.
>>
>>21039332
Did you really color this yourself and then resize it for ants or did you just save it from another source?
>>
File: For Ants.gif (7 KB, 10x8)
7 KB
7 KB GIF
>>21039332
Good work!
>>
>>21039417
Flammable lope please.
>>
File: kriscolor.png (663 KB, 654x883)
663 KB
663 KB PNG
>>21039332 (You)
>>21039421
>>21039433
you saw nothing ok here it is. I hope

>>21039350
I am a flammable lope

>>21039359
kek

>>21039362
I blame medibang
>>
>>21039359
>Finally, a correctly sized Kris pic.
That's a rabbit anon.
>>
>>21039487
Your mom is a rabbit.
>>
File: Birthday_Boys.png (266 KB, 1016x614)
266 KB
266 KB PNG
>>21039499
Hey!, I resemble that remark!
>>
File: The_novelty_event.png (771 KB, 783x1173)
771 KB
771 KB PNG
The things I do to stay off the streets...
>>
>>21037240
Wow I can't wait for the Duke solo movie to come out
>>
>>21039637
Is that rolling pin?
>>
>>21039699
>Is that rolling pin?
Yeah, call me sexist I guess. I tried a 'Thor' like hammer, a discus, was going to try a tennis racket, but this happened.
Was just inspired by something else and had a go, I can now see lots of mistakes, may fix later...
>>
>>21039637
>>21039699
>tfw have to chase after a criminal while making pizza dough
>>
File: gn.png (609 KB, 1220x933)
609 KB
609 KB PNG
>>
>>21039466
That's fucking gorgeous.
>>
>>21038583
See >>21025824 above, Anon
>>
File: You're a cool duder.png (439 KB, 1058x945)
439 KB
439 KB PNG
>>21040285
Sleep tight Ciwi
>>
File: Nickface_27.png (177 KB, 289x402)
177 KB
177 KB PNG
I'm as honest as the day is long
The longer the daylight, the less I do wrong
>>
>>21038431
Give bun ATTENTION!
DON'T BE MEAN SKYE
>>
Coming here to drop this real quick
>>
>>21025313
>gratuitous /pol/-posting in /trash/
fuck off and eat a sack of rancid dicks
(you) have nothing to contribute here
>>
>>21040467
So, what's Nick doing with that cat?
>>
>>21040467
who you?

cute drawing bro
>>
>>21040511
Did you seriously respond to a post 18 hours ahead of time just to say you're mad?
>>
File: 1542036563640.gif (3.81 MB, 480x480)
3.81 MB
3.81 MB GIF
>>21040568
hes replying to himself, he does that when he wants to stir shit that died off
>>
>>21040467
fat foxo
>>
>>21040620
>hes replying to himself
No I'm not.
>>
>>21040542
>>
>>21040660
Great lines, A_Sig!
>>
>>21040660
Doeanon!
>>
File: 1475256_orig.jpg (344 KB, 1100x561)
344 KB
344 KB JPG
>>
>>21040660
Blipper then? or is it 8ball?
Punchweasel?
>>
>>21040660
you changed a bit you're style or maybe i'm just stupid, you're great lulu
>>
>>21040702
sleep
>>
>>21040660
Weaver, shouldn't you be working on the next chapter?
>>
File: 1484513310445.png (149 KB, 595x745)
149 KB
149 KB PNG
>>21040702
Sleep tight bunner, i'm going wirth you.
Good night everyone.
>>
File: 1529986717263.png (171 KB, 482x381)
171 KB
171 KB PNG
>>21040711
tight/warm/other variation

>>21040718
good bight bun
>>
>>21040706
I just wanted to draw some foxes looking like Disney's Robin hood foxes
>>
>>21040761
ah, that explains it
>>
File: whatsinthebox.png (234 KB, 1155x855)
234 KB
234 KB PNG
>>21025063
ty <3

>>21026155
don't punish me for being accurate

>>21031860
why the face pie? and why's everyone giving me mammals in boxes? thank you Sloppy!

>>21037564
f-for what purpose? delet

>>21038431
don't give in Skye, that's how bun gremlins are made. cute stuff dude
>>
>>21040913
Sabes muy bien que un cumpleaños no lo es si no hay alguien que se pase se lanza a la hora del pastel.
¡Mordida! ¡Mordida! ¡Mordida!
>>
File: 1542345955102.png (619 KB, 622x613)
619 KB
619 KB PNG
>>21040660
Ballhead!
>>
File: 1481333151788.png (12 KB, 382x239)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>21041135
>>
>>21041138
Yet another poor victim of this epidemy.
Is there anyone who can put a stop to this invasion of demonically possesed toy capsules?
>>
>>21040285
These types of pictures give me life.
>>
>>21040913
Well at least they aren't leaking.
>>
Page 10 yall

>>21041614
>>21041614
>>21041614
>>
>>21041243
big yeet
>>
File: Ittyimage0 (1).jpg (151 KB, 1118x1080)
151 KB
151 KB JPG

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.