[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/trash/ - Off-Topic
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 84 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

All work safe boards are now on the 4channel.org domain. Make sure to update your script blockers and whitelist the new domain.

There's now a setting option under Navigation to display the full list of boards on 4channel.org

The 4chan Vtuber Competition is over. Click here to see the winning entry!

/ZTG/ - Zootopia General: Bouncing Buns Edition

Pastebin: pastebin.com/iYDU8g2T
Booru: zoo.booru.org
Thread journal Backup: pastebin.com/GiLL5kAS
ZTG Creator List: derpy.me/ztgcclist

Archives: www.ztarchive.com / desuarchive.org / archive.b-stats.org
Previous thread: https://archive.b-stats.org/trash/thread/20955704
Previous thread: http://www.ztarchive.com/trash/thread/20955704
Previous thread: https://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/20955704

Current TT: Other Locations in the World (Submissions due January 31st)
Previous Theme: Urban Fantasy
TT Archive: t3event.tumblr.com
TT Pastebin: pastebin.com/gudYsYHL
>>
File: 1486782007457.png (750 KB, 650x1080)
750 KB
750 KB PNG
First for Bonnie
>>
>>20976971
Second for her being a terrible mother.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTKSLk-zNpc
>>
>>20976971
She's a good mum, and I hear she was quite the spitfire in her day.
>>
File: 1547622709692.jpg (74 KB, 709x800)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
Start this thread off right.
>>
Before I devolve into just smut again, do you guys think other cities would have the whole multiple biomes thing going on?
>>
>>20977878
I think it's possible but it's gotta be crazy expensive so I can see it not being so widespread.
>>
>>20977878
I think it would be interesting to explore different ways to power cities. Maybe they can't get all of the biomes right, but maybe there are ways some cities get a couple right with hydropower, geothermal, solar, etc
>>
>>20977931
I wonder what thifty cost saving mammals do to make their homes or apartments more climatly pleasing.
>>
File: Remmy and Ozzy.png (1.09 MB, 1440x1009)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
>>20976860
repost for new thread
i'll take requests since i'm here
>>
>>20978541
something similar with finnick and nick?
>>
>>20978541
You're a good dude Seizure, how about Honey being snuggled by Anonbuns?
>>
>>20978541
This dude is overdue for lewding
>>
>>20978619
shit u rite
i'll put him first, then
>>
>>
File: jhby23gru23r.jpg (157 KB, 540x648)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
/ztg/ forgive me, for I have skipped daily writing for KH3
>>
>>20978675
You looking for disciplinary action solder?

Also, how is it? Any hopes of a Zoot world?
>>
>>20978714
Not sure yet; I'm about to boot it up for the first time
Actually I'll write at least one sentence first.
>>
>>20978639
Thanks Seizure!
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>20978923
deaded bun
>>
>>20977878
>>20977904
>>20977931
I'm always happy to see this idea explored.

The canon Zootopia movie can be sort of looked at as one particular city in an ideal location for economy, stable politics for the country, ideal climate that can be adapted, etc. In other words, pretty much Southern California, be it San Francisco or Los Angeles. Having lived in Los Angeles, I also recall visiting the San Diego Zoo, which is world class and easily accommodates environmental "stratification" for most of the ecosystem requirements for most of the animals of the world. It has been a model for zoo design around the world for decades, with appropriate adaptations for local climate conditions that aren't as ideal.

This is your answer. Yes, there would be other cities that are very similar to Zootopia, in some ways better in some ways inferior. Consider parameters and adjust them, such as economic health of its region, local climate & disaster conditions, political stability, cultural and religious tolerance/intolerance. That last one is pretty key, as it is the theme for Zootopia: tolerance for all and the responsibilities, respect and rights each individual has and must grant to everyone else.

It's not just the physical stresses of sustaining such a city, it is also how citizens with wide differences are able to accommodate each other. So, other cities around the world will usually fall a bit short, a couple may be better, some will be horrendous slums, others hives that revolve around a vastly less diverse population of species. Instead of dozens of biomes, maybe only three major ones and half a dozen minor ones that are slums where few of the species are in anywhere near ideal conditions to thrive.
>>
>>20978984
I wonder how aquatic life cities are, Ottertopia? Just massive cities in the middle of constructed rivers to keep the fresh water flowing? That feels like it would be a logistical nightmare but totally rad.
>>
File: LEWD_1546858583681.png (146 KB, 382x335)
146 KB
146 KB PNG
>>20978896
'Kay, hat's adorably lewd. Maybe "Bo Peep" there needs to herd "her" sheep through the public streets for a bit of exhibitionist foreplay?
>>
>>20979166
Seems to me Ottertopia might be a large lake & river complex (co)managed by beavers. Otters more involved in economy and politics, beavers more involved with engineering and ecomanagement (generally speaking).

So, yeah. That's the spirit. Other cities are more specialized for their location, climate, local resource conditions, latitude, etc.

What other water animals would dominate? What animals at a natural disadvantage would have a harde4r life there? Jaguars, for example, are cool with jungle/rainforest/water (as would be Asian tigers). Hoofers in general would be miserable, but might be a disadvantaged work force, possibly even near-salve labor.

I automatically envisioned something mostly tropical, so anacondas & pythons would love such a city; think Singapore. If it was more temperate, much fewer snekpeoples, and the city would have to withstand the lakes freezing over. Seasonal penguin workers might migrate there for opportunities in the deep winter, most leaving for the spring, but poor penguins might be stuck there. Think Toronto.

What economic exploitation in that location would justify building a city there? Export fish & timber? Manage, sell, and trade water rights to agricultural interests nearby (bunny farmers?)? Or, if there is none, maybe beavers & otters just did it because fuck all those other species they don't want to deal with. Ottortopia is designed to discourage species they don't want to live with.
>>
>>20979363
Freshwater fish would be a pretty nice export given there are otters all over the globe and obviously they're not gonna be the only fish eaters. Fish probably make up a ton of the worlds meat market, though bird is probably a close second. Chicken, wild game, and the like.

Then again we saw no sign of fish or bird meat in the movie, perhaps they're a more luxury item to bug meat? I don't know they probably just didn't think it was much of an issue so they glossed over it, I feel fish and bird would be pretty predominant with reptilian meat being the big luxury exotic food.
>>
File: These guys are weird.png (64 KB, 700x500)
64 KB
64 KB PNG
>>20979485
>>20979363
Oh and as for discouraged residents...
>>
Had a request for Nick and Judy cuddling last thread, and I didn't particularly like how the image turned out, so here's a green as well.

>He found her under the covers, bleary eyes teetering on the edge of sleep
>Reaching a paw out, he cupped one of her cheeks, tracing his thumb along her brow
>The rabbit acknowledged him with a light "hnn," leaning hard into his hand
>The two enjoyed the silence, listening to each other's breaths as they dipped in and out of slumber
>"Night, Carrots," said the fox
>"Night, Slick," said the rabbit
>>
>>20979485
>no sign of fish or bird meat in the movie, perhaps they're a more luxury item to bug meat?

That's been bothersome all along. Bugs and vegetation are a possible long-term solution in our Real World because humans are so widely omnivorous. In theory, all animal farming and associated abuse & rights issues can be eliminated by humans moving to a near-vegan diet of beans and corn and bugs (crickets & locusts are incredibly nutritious, for example).

But that reality doesn't exist for many other species. Felines are one of the more extreme examples: they are so highly adapted to meat it would take genetic engineering for their metabolisms to handle a bug & vegetable diet.

So, some forms of meat would be required for some species, which would make it an available product for other species where it is more optional. Eggs would be big, as well as birds. Fish, which I have assumed all along were part of the Zootopia food chain.

Reptiles keep getting me because I keep forgetting they aren't supposed to be part of the sapient population.

Anyway, factory farming chickens, turkeys, emus, ostriches etc for meat, leather, feathers, eggs would seem to violate animal rights and abuse issues which Zootopia pretends have been eliminated. Perhaps such industries are just very highly regulated.

Dairy production intrigues me greatly. Milk & cheese from a wide variety of animals would seem to be a trade item, with certain species requiring the nutrition from those food items. Perhaps certain species can make extra work-at-home cash by producing and selling off their own milk? And milk products they might create as a cottage & artisan industry?

Fish and caviar farming would seem to be an essential protein source, an ideal trade item for aquaculture-based economies and species that thrive in them.

Also shellfish & kelp farming for ocean-located cities. Interesting if beavers would adapt readily to Seattle for example. And what about cetaceans? They are mammals.
>>
>>20979810
>the fox nuzzled her throat fur
>pushed his warmly damp nose into its depths until he breathed in against her skin
>then let a contented sigh of humid breath back out
>the tickle made her shiver slightly and she refused to open her eyes
>a thrill of vulnerability as she willed herself to relax
>a millennia of millennias of ancestral heritage set aside
>in the comfort of her fox, his scent in her nostrils
>a lullaby of trust as she brushed her lips on the bridge of his snout
>he was already asleep, but noticed it in a memory he would never have while awake
>and she twitched once and drifted into the oblivion of dreams
>secure her ever-vigilant guardian would allow no other to intrude
>>
File: Udderly ridiculous.png (120 KB, 800x800)
120 KB
120 KB PNG
>>20979854
I've always liked to think that the dairy, wool and other such markets are crazy diverse since they're split up into so many different species. Lllama wool? Sheep wool? Are they family businesses? What kinda lifestyle does one have to live to make certain their product is at it's highest quality?

And while we're talking about family business I bet there's a sortof a internal domestication that happens naturally do to business decisions. Families of larger than average or higher quality producers getting more money and incentives to keep producing or something like two rival milk companies decide to stop battling each other and mix their flavors with an arranged marriage, generations of milk generators suddenly breeding with another family's doing the same. I just think this kinda stuff is rad to chat about, how do the kits hold up? Do they follow the family/company motto and work exclusively as product producers? Is it seen as a betrayal for them to disagree with that lifestyle and move on to greener pastures?

Are most of the milk makers prey? What stops a predator species from getting in on the action? Lower numbers of children so they make less milk? Does that make it a luxury item?

And then we have the independents, people who sell their wool and or milk while not operating under the larger producers umbrellas, how do they fair? I assume the market has a place for anything but how the hell do you regulate this kinda thing?

>>20979810
That you RT?
>>
File: How would this fly?.png (474 KB, 1332x1240)
474 KB
474 KB PNG
>>20980121
Oh and as for egg producers...
>>
>>20976860
This is a perfect gif
>>
>>20978541
Duke/Travis being cute together
>>
>>20980121
I've always kind of had it in my head that diary is stereotyped specifically to prey folk by predators.

Like enough so that if you ordered something with cheese at Bug Burga, you'd be laughed out of there for not being weaned.

Sidenote, thus is a perfect setup for lobster / crab being cheap because no prey dude has ever thought of adding butter to something they don't eat.
>>
>>20980306
Those fools, cheese is amazing!
>>
File: Oliver.png (316 KB, 1272x1032)
316 KB
316 KB PNG
>>20978619
holy shit, colouring's so tedious

>>20978896
hot
>>
>>20980385
Neat! Not the requester but thanks seizure.
>>
>>20977878
I think that most other cities are more species specific, and definitely single biome. Zootopia, being a central location was able to grow rich enough to accommodate multiple biomes. Other cities would be more restricted to the local climate, and probably more focused on scale. One city would be rodent sized, another medium city type, and large fauna cities would be scattered about.

Maybe some cities would accommodate multiple scales, but the surrounding suburbs would be more distinct in their scale.
>>
File: fag.jpg (10 KB, 150x200)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
I think there are a lot of nice things Venomheart the Dreamer wants to say, but first he needs to pull the massive dick out of his mouth.
>>
u
>>
>>20980385
YES! Take that knot, you can do it!
Thanks Seizure!
>>
>>20980121
>how the hell do you regulate this kinda thing?

Indeed. Therein lies great potential evil, and we're back to the original question of How other cities operate? Why I expanded the question to consider worldwide divisions, countries, differing political, social, religious structures & organizations. I'd suggest thinking what idealized forms of regulation exist, where everyone is happy, nobody is exploited. This is the Zootopia model. Consider where it might break down, under what conditions & for what reasons offers a very rich environment to imagine other cities, countries, societies.

Banning all large farming operations for personally produced items such as milk & wool, advanced testing for hormones. Everything must be 100% organic & natural, strictly voluntary, no indentured servants or children born & forced into the activities.

Then imagine how people might exploit the system by ignoring such rules, laws & regulations, and that they conduct such black market business in other cities with lax enforcement of lax laws. Now we get into stories of anthro trafficking, slavery for sex and products. What religious and cultural environments would exist where such exploitation could exist? How would those cities, governments, police forces exist? How would they sustain themselves?

How would Zootopia regulate & certify trade in products from such cities and regions that don't adhere to Zootopia law? Enter, Judy Hopps and her ZPD story.

Predators involved in dairy production would be filling a niche largely for other predators, I would think. A market for specifically nutritious products for other predators and possibly medically necessary in some cases to address allergic reactions & such. A very specialized product line.

Prey animals might just stop by certified facilities for milking on the way to work, during lunch hours & such to pick up spare cash, much like donating plasma.

Now, imagine waste management, collecting from herbivores to fertilize farms.
>>
>>20980121
>That you RT?
No, not me.
Very low key these days, got so many things going on...
>>
>>20980182
HERESY! ABOMINATIONS! CREATURES SPAWNED BY THE DEVIL HIMSELF! THEY MUST BE PURGED! SUCH UNNATURAL ABERRATIONS MUST BE ERASED FROM THE WORLD!!
>>
>>20980458
Critics United is scum.
>>
>>20979810
>>20980069
Is it cool if I add your pic and green to the booru mysterious line maker and writer dude?
>>
>>20980556
This is me >>20980069 which was just an idle tribute & thanks to what came before. Anything I post I consider public domain & anonymous contribution. If you like it, knock yourself out & I hope it was enjoyable.

I've been posting these walls of text >>20980509 >>20979854 >>20979363 >>20978984 which is my usual modus operandi. World building is one of my hobbies.
>>
>>20980509
So a publicly available terminal/facilities that milk producers go to to empty the tanks I guess. I like that.

>>20980688
Well keep at it, I love chatting world building!
>>
>>20980385
fuck, one of these days i'll actually be finished with the image to my satisfaction before posting it

>>20978619
>>20980453
>>20980484
here you go lads, but like, better this time i think
>>
>>20980802
>publicly available terminal/facilities that milk producers go

Yeah. We need to imagine new social norms in an enlightened society with such diverse species, such diverse needs and abilities. The government exists to regulate the safety and non-exploitative use of citizens, and regulated compensation for their skills and products. Milk producers might have pharmacy-grade clean diners they can utilize when lactating. Order a meal, chew cud, talk gossip while hooked to a milking rig. "Free" lunch plus a cash bonus. Businesses that purchase their milk test for disease, drugs, growth hormones, etc. to ensure the quality of their value-added products, which are then distributed and sold to markets that need such products. Pasteurized milk segregated into grades and species and blends, various cheese & whey products, etc.

>world building
One of my loves for many years. Comes from reading copious amounts of sci fi and fantasy and being a ("former") Dungeonmaster. I just lack time these days, so I get to drop by /trash/ and maybe catch about half of every other or third Zootopia thread. If I'm lucky. But when I see interesting questions, such as >>20977878, I'm a sucker and dump some imagination into it.

Throw a world-building problem at me and I run it through my head for days or weeks. Until the next distraction. Zootopia & similar universes particularly fascinate me. Great stress relief.
>>
>>20980866
Even better, thanks again!
>>
>>20980182
I'm old, so I can remember a Richie Rich comic that had these egg creatures (Eggids) coming to the moon and eating it, and where then going to move on to Earth.
Richie showed them earthlings eating eggs, and they ran away screaming "CANNIBALS".
Do you think I can find it in google? :(
>>
>>20980688
That you 'Tin-B'?
>>
File: Ffs.jpg (90 KB, 800x708)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>tfw the internet that lets you post here expires today
>tfw you're still in syria
>>
>>20981509
Nope. Sorry. Just an anonymouse nibbling around the edges when an occasional day gives up some free time.
>>
>>20981792
>>tfw you're still in syria

Are you really in Syria? If so, holy shit.
>>
>>20981792
You should try everything, like getting out of there.
>>
>>20980866
I also imagine getting knotted by Al
Its a good thought
>>
>>20980553
It’s kind of funny, I’ve read fanfiction for years and I never heard of Critics United until I got into Zootopia and Venomheart tried “moderating” every other M rated fic, and I was baffled that people would actually waste their time like this.
>>
>>20980556
Yeah! I'm just P&P
>>
>>20981924
Impossible! P&P would never draw something so LEWD
>>
>>20981914
What's funny is he calls himself a critic but all of his own work is dogshit
>>
>>20981792
Seen any baby-seeking barrel bombs?
>>
File: FinNick.png (33 KB, 702x883)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
>>20978574
I told myself i wouldn't colour this
oops
>>
>>20981792
watch out, chief
stay safe

>>20981948
sounds like you're talkin about me bud haha
>>
>>20982085
I love this
>>
weaver pls

pls

gimme the pandora hospital visit already

it's been years! hundreds of years!
>>
>>20981792
Don't worry the President announced we're pulling out of Syria!

Ha ha!

Ha.
>>
>>20982341
The monkey paw's finger curls
You get your hospital scene, except that Pandora got amnesia and cant remember who Remmy and Charlie are
>>
>>20982376
>"It's a sheep!" she cries, cowering behind her hospital bed.
>>
>>20982376
clearing the way for charmy at last

thank u, monkey paw!

thank u
>>
>>20981792
y does the USAF have you in syria? i thought only sf left the country
>>
>>20982431
Charlie is so dejected from Dora not knowing who she is that she immediately commits sodoku, sorry anon
>>
>>20981829
>Just an anonnymouse
Well, you're in select company laying out in depth world building like that.
Writing anything to make use of your ideas?
>>
>>20982341
>>20982416
>The doctors don't allow sheep into the room to prevent any possible PTSD triggers
>She's just laying there constantly asking "Where's Remmy?"
>>
>>20982593

It'd actually be really funny if Remmy somehow managed to overshadow Charlie with Pandora, lik Pandora likes Remmy's gift better or she's just more interested in talking to him. Just Charlie getting wildly resentful as her attempts to pour her heart out keep getting interrupted.
>>
>>20982085
Hot stuff Seizure! It's been a while since anybody drew FinNick
>>
>>20982646
>Pandora is the only person Charlie considers a friend
>As it turns out, Dora only thinks of Charlie as a business partner
>Incoming suicidal depression
>>
>>20982447
What a shame. She was a good fox, what a rotten way to die.
>>
File: moving day7.png (40 KB, 797x545)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
>>20982826
>Charlie just wants something to fill the gaping hole in her life.
>Something big, and warm.

>SO SHE BUYS A SOFT, WARM MATTRESS TO GIVE HER THE SLEEP SHE NEEDS TO FEEL RESTED FOR THE NEXT DAY
>>
>>20982934
i'd rather have the bear desu
>>
Imagine this:
Everyone walks into the hospital room. Pandora stops, turns to Remmy, raises her arm, and points straight towards him.

>"That's the ram that shot me."
>>
File: Momma.png (33 KB, 800x800)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
>>20978585
i don't know how the other artfags do it so fast, i tells ya
>>
Hello!
Give me some sfw/nsfw draw requests please
>>
>>20983111
Honey choking Skye
>>
>>20983101
>No groping
Impossible, Honey will be lucky if they're not elbow deep in a minute. Thank you Seizure!

And I don't know how they do it either, it's crazy how fast some of our CC's work. Rad watching them during streams though.
>>
>>20983111
Al showing off the goods
>>
File: 1548286320276.jpg (195 KB, 907x1280)
195 KB
195 KB JPG
>>20983111
Jack doing this pls
>>
File: Lewd lucas ref.png (424 KB, 992x1855)
424 KB
424 KB PNG
>>20983111
Can you please draw my maned wolf offering up his butt?
>>
>>20983101
No groping RIGHT NOW

On the weekends honey likes to throw comfy little parties, get tipsy with a few anonbuns and they tire themselves out in the big bed
>>
>>20983111
Violet eating chocolate
>>
>>20983089
>Marty drop kicks Remmy out the window
>>
File: Awoojob.png (499 KB, 1481x1203)
499 KB
499 KB PNG
Who gives better BJs: Gary, or Larry?
>>
>>20982646
If by funny you mean unbelievably tragic, then yeah.
>>
>>20983111
>>20983255
This, but Reinhart also eats some of the chocolate and fucking dies
>>
>>20983277
>Muffled awooo
Also Larry, he just wants it more.
>>
>>20983277
Gary sucks dick like its his last day on earth

>>20983290
thats what makes it funny
>>
>>20983277
They need to compete for best BJ. Give us more wolves Skunkbutt!
>>
>>20980509
I wonder how the uneasy relationship between pred and prey developed? You think domestic animals like sheep and donkeys tried to buy their own lives by selling them goods and services? Like when animals started to evolve, were the predators the ones to develop mentally first? Because prey only bow their heads and eat grass, they didn't have to think to hard on where to get food. Predators had to develop problem solving skills in order to not starve.

So then prey, I order to compensate, developed ways to avoid getting killed. Through the eventual development of creating cloth like wool clothes, sheep would buy their lives by selling their wool so preds could survive harsh winters, and donkeys would sell them services by carrying large supplies of wood. Maybe? And eventually industrial services bridge a very rickety bridge between them which all leads into Zootopia. Possibly?
>>
>>20983111
Remmy hotdogging Betty's ass
>>
>>20983319
You're quite the sadist aren't you?
>The chapter ends with Charlie finding Don, presumably to join forces with him to kill Remmy
>>
File: Rushed!!!.png (24 KB, 800x800)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
>>20980266
gah
hope you like it
>>
>>20981940
I wish with all my heart that I could draw lewds
>>
>>20983603
Hey, if weaver can do it...
>>
>>20983089
Goddamnit I can honestly see this happening, but knowing Weaver it'd be a fakeout where she groggily misidentifies him. Picture the scene of Otterton waking up in the hospital, only instead of a loving spouse she sees the bleary shape of Remmy and unintentionally frames him.

It would be a cheap shot to add drama after a lot of things getting better, but unless we really are in the end-game of the story I could easily see this as a cliffhanger ending to that chapter.
>>
>>20983603
You can do it P&P, I believe in you!
>>
>>20983111
Nick with a gun
>>
>>20983580
It's good to see Duke and Travis have some interesting hobby's..
>>
>>20983644
Thankfully, I think that's too predictable for it to happen. Kinda like how everyone thought Remmy would have to use his whistle in the very next chapter after wannabite.
I think Don might be there at the hospital though. Might cause some real awkward tension. That is, before Don quickly averts his eyes, not wanting to fuck with Remmy out in the open.

You think Don and Dewey work for Pandora? It might explain why Dewey ended up there in the first place. Plus Don mentioned that they work for a "she." Considering how everyone on pack seems to be connected in some way no matter how surprising...
>>
>>20983870
Fox with gun to counter bun with gun
>>
>>20983961
I just thought Dewey was buying a new toy to try out with Don, I never even considered they might be working with her
It'd be even worse if they were both there that day and Don was the only one that escaped
>>
File: Damn these cute nerds.jpg (526 KB, 1800x1670)
526 KB
526 KB JPG
>>20983111
Something sweet with Sunny and Zeke?
>>
>>20983603
hey man, i know it takes a lot of effort, but anyone can learn to "art better." it's easy to look at someone who's better than you and go "well i lost my chance to be good by waiting so long" or "they're so naturally skilled" but trust me that you can be just like them, too.
yes it's a tedious battle, but i don't mean to be discouraging. I really do believe that you can do it, little buddy.
>>
i failed and just drew porn
night ztg
>>
>>20983961
I could swear I remember reading they work in a bank or something like that, though it could've just been mentioned in another fic. Don's apparent respect(devotion?) for her in refusing to let Remmy say her name seems to suggest you're right though. Not sure what they do there if they're always wearing suits/business casual
>>
File: I think I'll join you.png (1.79 MB, 2208x2700)
1.79 MB
1.79 MB PNG
>>20984168
Night man
>>
>>20984170
Well they did mention they used to be freelancers
My mind immediately jumps to porn actors no matter what though
>>
>>20984168
same dude
sleep well bucko
>>
>>20984209
They could be advertising agents. Maybe they design things for products and make billboards. Stuff like that, maybe?
>>
>mammal milking
There's a high fetish potential here
>>
File: poundingjack.gif (296 KB, 621x732)
296 KB
296 KB GIF
>>20976860
decided to actually finish this

>>20978619
delet th-
>>20980385
>>20980866
oh no

jk that's pretty good. and lewd. very lewd. good work
>>
File: regular breathplay.png (325 KB, 728x792)
325 KB
325 KB PNG
How many times have you intimately choked your bun this week?
>>
File: weavelope VS compiled.png (335 KB, 500x2510)
335 KB
335 KB PNG
karma finds us all eventually
>>
>>20984455
Oh man this is good
>>
>>20984455
>>20984456
i'm about to choke my chicken, if that counts
>>
>>20984512
A chicken is not a bun you fool
>>
>>20984455
Man you are really getting into the animating thing, it looks fantastic. I love Nick and Jack's expressions, so nice.
>>
>>20984506
This too is fun, who's the woofer?
>>
>>20984455
this but Skye instead of Jack and I could die happy
>>
>>20984455
That's super awesome. Sorry if you answered it before, but what program do you use to animate?
>>
>>20984506
So she just ended up on her knees without anyone pushing her down there in order to perform a scared blowjob?

Yeah, I'd do the same honesty
>>
File: the magnificent seven.jpg (236 KB, 1900x1192)
236 KB
236 KB JPG
may or may not have used this deployment as inspiration
>>
>>20984593
Evidently she was intimidated by other means.
>>
>>20984611
I guess being horny made her knees weak
>>
>>20984455
Spooky! This was your 666th pic on the booru, good job satanfuel!
>>
>>20984557
Al, and I think that's Weaverlope on the right
>>
>>20984700
In that case then I'm extremely jealous of Femaleope. Unless if that woofer is meant to be Phil
>>
>>20984734
Who the fuck is Phil
>>
>>20984600
>they will have to fight to get Terry's dick
>only one will succeed
>>
>>20984600
I see weaver's got his patented squirrel launcher ready to go. Nice stuff famished.
>>
>>20984506
Gender swapped boning is pretty high tier, almost as good as species and gender swap combined!
>>
File: the magnificent sevenc.jpg (261 KB, 2200x1381)
261 KB
261 KB JPG
>>20984600
colored version
>>
>>20984777
That's fuel
It's a lineup of everyone who has fucked Terry
>>
>>20984506
>literally fucking yourself alongside one of your creations
this is an advanced level of philosophy that my mind is as of yet too feeble to comprehend
>>
>>20984815
Jeese, I never though Fuel would be so lewd.
>>
>>20984600
>>20984809
This is really cool Famished
That Deke in particular looks really cute
>>
>>20984827
>>20984700
I think that's Bucky, since he has curved horns.
>>
>>20984887
Man if that's true, Bucky and Al were crazy pent up.
>>
>>20984887
but it has the stripes on both the face and the neck
then again, maybe it's just an anonymous horny ungulate
>>
>>20984964
It's Bucky. I was just going off memory. Pronk's the one with face stripe.

If you want to think of it as male Weavelope tagging Al for a double team on his female self that's fine too
>>
>>20984974
It's good to see Femlope but I still can't get over her closing down the coffee shop and forcing poor Rex out of a job. He was the best coffee badger in the business!
>>
>>20985001

all the more reason she deserved a two-mammal facial
>>
>>20984815
Now they need to repay the favor and take the mongoose meat.
>>
>>20984455
>knotfucking
that poor bunny butthole...
>>
>>20985452
He's a trained professional and a bun, this... is his specialty.
>>
File: rabies.png (38 KB, 400x400)
38 KB
38 KB PNG
>>20984600
>>20984809
Thank you!

>>
File: 1527795571367.png (438 KB, 1024x1994)
438 KB
438 KB PNG
>>20985501
>trained professional
What would happen to an unprepared rabbit rump?
>>
>>20985558
It would become a trained professional, very quickly.
>>
>>
>>
File: DyGLa-rUwAAuBTt.jpg (523 KB, 3600x2400)
523 KB
523 KB JPG
https://twitter.com/afruitvegetable/status/1090306177261432834

>Nick's first negotiation goes...well?
>>
File: DyGLbA4U8AAc5xp.jpg (823 KB, 3600x2400)
823 KB
823 KB JPG
>>20985887
>>
File: DyGLhRSU0AEOOld.jpg (963 KB, 3600x2400)
963 KB
963 KB JPG
>>20985895
>>
File: DyGLhRTUcAAznBU.jpg (975 KB, 3600x2400)
975 KB
975 KB JPG
>>20985901
>>
File: goodnight.png (51 KB, 380x360)
51 KB
51 KB PNG
>>20984567
Krita

>>20984657
what could that mean?

>>20984600
>>20984809
nice. so uh what's our mission?

>>20984815
>That's fuel
correct
>It's a lineup of everyone who has fucked Terry
delet

>>20984831
this too

>>20985452
I'm sure he'll be fine

have a good night, thread
>>
>>20985436
Has anyone done that?
Leaving so much dick alone seems such a waste...
>>
>>20985558
That was fun only I was hoping that Nick would suggest he would have to go down on Violet and lick her through a series of orgasms until she passed out and became relaxed enough to 'pop' her off the dildo.
And of course all the hilarity that would come of that course of action from Judy.
>"The sacrifices we make Carrots..."
>>
>>20985650
No Judy no fisting the vixen cub
>>
Thinking about gay ships gives me warm and fuzzy feelings
>>
>mfw after seeing the thread
>So many ideas for TT in the span of minutes
>Too late, not enough time to begin a new drawing(s)
I guess I will finish my mediocre drawing of a mediocre idea, then
>>
File: excitement.png (82 KB, 500x500)
82 KB
82 KB PNG
>>20986643
You can do it!
>>
>>
File: VRbitsleepy.jpg (20 KB, 198x199)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>20984600
>>20984809
They all look so cool! I especially like Nemo, he's looking very satisfied.

Thanks for including me, buddy.

Absolutely exhausted after today, but hope to have good news (and a stream) for you all soon.

Goodnight, magical and wonderful /ztp/ threads. I hope your worldbuilding skills are being put to the test with this TT.
>>
>>20983499
Predators almost always live a far more tenuous existence than prey - wolf life expectancy is 4 years, but their prey's is 20 or more.

I think that predators would have been a tolerated underclass, kinda like Jews although more numerous. Perhaps with their own enclaves in some places.
>>
>>
>>20984809
What's the bat gonna do? Recon and flying at people's faces?
>>
File: They're not gay.jpg (354 KB, 1428x2000)
354 KB
354 KB JPG
Trash dog and fox doggo are good friends.
>>
>>20987547
Ultrasonic mind disruptions like what happened to the American diplomats in Cuba and Canada.
>>
File: It's very effective.png (385 KB, 1200x1300)
385 KB
385 KB PNG
>>20987795
>>20984809
>Bat used seduce!
>>
>>20983580
Thanks man, that's awesome
>>
>>20987801
Well, your not wrong.
>>
>>20986506
gay
>>20986643
cuck

hmm
gay cuck
>>
>>20985839
It continues, and this one is a lot better drawn than the previous ones, I wonder why?
>>
Is there anymore of the Zootopia 1970 AU going around?

I was listening to Surrender by Cheap Trick and couldn't stop thinking about it.
>>
File: 55687548_p0.jpg (285 KB, 984x1169)
285 KB
285 KB JPG
>>
File: 55687548_p1.jpg (254 KB, 984x1169)
254 KB
254 KB JPG
>>
>>
>>
>>20988847
Do you mean the collar AU, or just 1970’s in general?
>>
>>20989265
Yeah, with the collars.

Anon was posting about For What It's Worth a few threads ago.
>>
File: Judy eating Sushi.jpg (115 KB, 717x800)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>20986935
Nighter buner!
>>
>>20989720
God I want more people to explore prey eating meat scenarios. Its so heart melting.
>>
>>20989742
Remmy Ozzy blowjob
>>
>>20989979
There's no art of Remmy giving Ozzy a blowjob unfortunately
>>
>>20987801
What's the name of this bat?
>>
File: 1.png (165 KB, 1896x1781)
165 KB
165 KB PNG
>>20990003
>>
>>20990096
Deke
>>
>>20990239
That's Femmy, unfortunately
>>
https://ukulm52.tumblr.com/post/182395370738/happy-birthday
>>
https://www.instagram.com/p/BtPfhNMFLJi/
>>
Be nicer to possums
>>
>>20990239
>>20990309
I remember how pissed off everyone was when weaver wrote that side story.
>>
>>20991049
Ah okay, will make sure to punish them harder anon, thanks!
>>
>>20991127
That felt more like some guy being very loud than everyone. I enjoyed that fic.
>>
File: You'll kill us all!.png (28 KB, 1000x1000)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
>>20991146
Anon no!
>>
>>20991049
eat trash
>>
>>20991049
>Possum
Into the trash it goes
>>
This is the opposite of what I asked!
>>
>>20991204
I always wondered, but is the reason everybody hates trash mammals because they're insecure about the fact that they legitimately can't even open the fucking trash can?
>>
File: He's so happy and comfy.png (397 KB, 1200x1380)
397 KB
397 KB PNG
>>20991424
I like Trash mammals, I think they're cute.
>>
>>20991567
Speaking of, I wonder what RF has been up to lately. Always loved his writings.
>>
>>20991587
>I wonder what RF has been up to lately.
Weed got legalized in Canada.
>>
>>20991610
But it's sold out everywhere!
>>
>>
>>20991738
He should bang his mom.
>>
File: 1548011826177.png (252 KB, 800x800)
252 KB
252 KB PNG
>>20990252
mmm, Deke.... Dick.... is this a coincidence?
>>
File: 1528264358817.png (138 KB, 720x807)
138 KB
138 KB PNG
>>20991770
here anon, have a nice family that's already been corrupted. Stay away from those other two. They're pure.
>>
>>20991882
Visiti should also bang his mom.
>>
File: 1548751654012.png (70 KB, 500x500)
70 KB
70 KB PNG
>>20991882
>tube
>pure
>>
File: 6433076.jpg (84 KB, 853x1280)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>20991882
This is the internet, Anon. More importantly this is /trash/. Everything must be lewded.
>>
>>20991981
>He tongue wrestles his mom for the last twizzler.
Hot.
>>
guys I'm all for mom fucking but does it have to be incest?
>>
>>20992040
Cain's got the right idea of it!
>>
>>20992040
>does it have to be incest?
It doesn't have to be, but it also doesn't have to not be.
>>
>>20989322
If you mean Zistotopia, that hasn’t updated in like 2 years, if you mean “The Bomber” that hasn’t updated in like 2 months.
>>
>>20992379
Zistopia has ended, as much as it ever will anyway ;^(
>>
>>20991981
Can she tie it in a knot?
>>
>>20992535
Only if its cherry flavored.
>>
>>
>>20992645
Is this some sort of chant to call me here?
>>
>>20991813
I don't think so...
>>
>>20992660
No, I just like possums and you're a cool dude. Though while you're here... you're a good dude Numbers, I'm really happy that you take the time to make this a funner thread by being a part of it.
>>
File: 1494799848592.png (23 KB, 473x657)
23 KB
23 KB PNG
>>20992700
I'd prefer it if you called me a 'glorified shitposter'
>>
>>20992782
No, you drew cute badgers and even a possum that one time. You're a cool CC in my book!
>>
>>20992013
Dawn is sexier than Judy and yes I will die on this hill
>>
>>20992840
Yes you will.
>>
>>20992782
but youre my favorite shitposter
>>
im not a furry but you gotta admit judy hopps is one fuckable bunny
>>
>>20992782
You draw opposums
I think opposums are cute
I think you are a rad dude.
>>
>>20992840
>Dawn is sexier than Judy
So is Gazelle, all the tigers, Nick, and Friedkin.
>>
>>20992379
Nah, I was talking about that greentext anon wrote a few threads ago about an alternate opening to Zootopia in the collar AU. He said it would be set in the 70s and he was posting groovy music, and now I'm on a 70s kick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1v_qm1okshk
>>
>>20992782
And I wouldn't have it any other way.
>>
>>20985909
Speech 100
>>
File: 1478904959191.jpg (1.06 MB, 3150x3150)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB JPG
>>20992920
I preffer the focx
>>
Not a good drawing, but here you go
>>
>>20993299
I think that's pronounced ZA WORLDOEE A-sig. Other than that it's a fun pic, nice to see Jack and Skye having fun even while at work.
>>
Heya everyone! PastebunAnon here! So you know that "What if Betty had an identical cousin" fic I did a few weeks back? Here's a sequel that is 200% more lewd, and has 200% more story!

https://pastebin.com/WMFr2L1F

Thanks to Boney for the idea for it!
>>
>>20993594
The lord has returned and gifted us with much needed material!
>>
>>201580130
No, you fucking retard. What I'm saying is that a reduction in the overall prevalence of firearms in a society reduces the overall suicide risk AS WELL. I'm aware of the fucking distinction between firearm suicide and overall suicide rates and I don't need a fucking child to hamfistedly attempt to explain it to me.

I'm going to link this again because maybe if I do it enough times you might actually fucking click it.
https://www.rand.org/research/gun-policy/analysis/supplementary/firearm-availability-suicide.html

But if you're not going to bother reading that (because why bother with research when you can jump straight to having a loud, ignorant opinion), at least read this:
>Estimated Effects of a 1-Percent Increase in Firearm Prevalence on ... Total Suicides
>Gun ownership (from the BRFSS)
0.5 percent (not significant)
>Gun-related Google searches
0.7 percent
>FS/S
0.9 percent
>Composite index (FS/S, rate of background checks for gun purchases, rate of unintentional death by firearm)
0.8 percent

>"BUT THOSE NUMBERS ARE REALLY SMALL"
Yes, because most people don't fucking top themselves. But the argument that people who commit suicide would just do it some other way is demonstrably wrong. I have demonstrated here that it is wrong. So shut your fucking face you fat fucking dumb yankee and never trouble this board with your stupid fucking opinions ever again.

And this isn't even mentioning the fact that firearm suicide attempts are less survivable than other suicide attempts so even if someone denied the opportunity to shotgun themselves just moves on to pills they're more likely to survive.

But what am I saying? The more Americans who fucking kill themselves the better. It saves me the trouble of having to talk at you people.
>>
>>20993947
Whoops, wrong thread.
>>
>>20993299
I hope that burning rig in the background wasn't important to anyone.
>>
>>20993714
Glad you liked it!
>>
>>20993947
Alright, just popped into the thread, read this comment, and the Yankee bit so European right?

Americans own roughly 47% of all private guns in the world. Trying to take that many guns away peacefully is impossible. So even if you make great points, they're just not possible to put into practice. America has a gun culture and it's not going to go away anytime soon. Pros and cons aside, such as large number of suicides are by gun and/yet far more crimes being prevented by guns than committed by them, nothing will change the fact that the sheer amount of guns in the US makes it quite unlikely to ever be "addressed" in a manner that is acceptable by everyone.
>>
>>20994031
Nothing like getting home after a long day and immediately seeing such great new stuff.
>>
>>20993594
Good read
>>
>>20994074
Anon, please, leave /pol/ in /pol/, they said they posted in the wrong thread
>>
>>20994191
Didn't even notice that part, thanks for the heads up anon.
>>
You know what I worry about, once Pandora is cured and or wakes up she has a massive phobia against sheep due of the last thing she saw was a sheep pointing a gun pr rifle at her
>>
>>20994105
Thanksss

>>20994088
<3
>>
>>20994306
If she saw it at all. Doug's a pretty good shot, he sniped a little otter through the window of a moving vehicle.
>>
>>20994333
Maybe trough a reflection?
>>
>>20993594
>remmy fuckin betty into a mess
This I like every much
>>
>>20994502
*very
>>
>>20994306
Turns out nobody actually darted Pandora, Dewey went to Pandora's Box to gift Pandora a box full of the best type of blue berries he could find as a way to build "trust" and "camaraderie" with his competitor and rising entrepreneur. He waited just the perfect time that Pandora wasn't in, so he could drop the payload and leave. Unfortunately, she arrived just as he arrived, and seeing the gift, she tried a mouthful right there. She tasted firsthand the best blueberries Zootopia could offer, and Dewey a 9ft of muscle and 4 inches claw across his grinning mutt muzzle. Needless to say, Don is attempting to pin it as Remmy due to Dewey and him involvement on the matter.
>>
>>20994306
How about the "Cure" being physical in nature only? Nothing for the psychological damage of being locked in your own body as it acts on its own.
>>
>>20992782
I still want to hug him, playing dead or no.
>>
>>20994502
That was very fun to write!
>>
>>20994541
wait what? I didn't get the last part, what did pandora do after she tasted the blueberries?
>>
>>20995331
I think what he's getting at here is that the blueberries were covered in garlic so that sent Pandora's vampire senses into berzerk and that's why she beat up Don's ghoul Dewey.
>>
>"Hey, Charlie. Yo, Cormo," he winks, grinning. Charlie nods back dismissively, heedless of the fact that she's in the nude and anyone walking by can see her.
>"Heyyy," he slurs sleepily, scratching his ass. Classy as ever. "What're you two doing here, you run outta rubbers or something?
I never really connected the dots between these two encounters.
Wolter isn't just telling crass jokes, he has good reason to believe that Charlie and Remmy have been banging this whole time.
>>
File: Goodnight5.png (219 KB, 800x800)
219 KB
219 KB PNG
May you have a good night /ztg/
>>
>>20995636
Have a good snooze gooser, dream of cute badgers, possums and skunks battling the forces of chaos in a never ending struggle for the his holy light, the Emperor!
>>
File: I_cant.gif (164 KB, 220x220)
164 KB
164 KB GIF
>>20995472
please don't bully me, I'm not a native english speaker, so I don't get the innuendoes...
>>
File: Sponsored20181201.png (458 KB, 850x638)
458 KB
458 KB PNG
New from Rob!
>>
>>20996094
I'm sorry Anon, I just like bringing up vampires...
>>
>>20996163
Oh nice, who colored it?
>>
>>20995472
>>20996397
Another non-american anon here.
How do ghouls work or what?
I like to believe my english isn't terrible so i did understood the post, just not sure what are ghouls.
>>
>>
>>20996500
REKT
>>
>>20996486
Ghouls work in many differing ways depending on the work. The way I'm using them are people who have been given some of the vampire's blood to make them stronger, tougher and maybe even given some powers but it's only temporary and it's extremely addictive. So even if the ghoul wasn't loyal to the vampire before, after a few months of drinking their blood for power they will become so since they'll crave the blood like a drug.
>>
>>20996500
called it day 1, and I'm still disgusted
>>
>>20996500
Borba and Abortionpilled
>>
>>20996500
Judy walks back in, and finds Shae has died of her injuries
>>
hey guys it's seiz back at it again asking for requests
i'll probably only get one done tonight, but i'll see what i can do
>>
>>20996743
Nick using his awesome power of TELEKINESIS!
>>
>>20993947
>>20993966
WTF anon.
>>
>>20996743
Lewd Terry
>>
>>20996500
2 pages left, I bet it will be a double page of Nick collapsing in front of the closed door with another "END" title screen.
>>
>>20996500
gay... cuck...
gay cuck...

guck
>>
>>
>>
>>20997040
I can't believe she's still wearing bellwethers scalp.
>>
File: queen.png (160 KB, 784x761)
160 KB
160 KB PNG
I have an important message to share
>>
>>20996500
I changed my mind... how do we hire some gang from the favela to get rid of this toxic, self-righteous bastard?
>>
http://fav.me/dcygi0l
>>
File: CUCK.jpg (215 KB, 853x1280)
215 KB
215 KB JPG
>>20996743
THIS
>>
>>20997084
what a gay
>>
>>
>>
>>20996500
At least lesbian Judy means no more possible abortions. It can finally end!
>>
>>20997215
not if all the drunk judy fics is anything to go by
>>
>>20997213
Poor Duke, always getting into trouble with the law.
>>
>>20996500
At this point, the train has not only flown off the tracks, but you see the boiler exploding.
>>
>>20997215
Judy seeks artificial insemination just to kill again.
>>
File: borba tries wrestling.jpg (57 KB, 236x1098)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>
>>20996743
>>20996811
>Nick using his awesome power of TELEKINESIS!
...to thrust a dildo into his ass
>>
File: DwsLrV9U0AAQGsJ.jpg (102 KB, 595x399)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>
File: DwsL2YhVsAACR2I.jpg (77 KB, 853x565)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>
File: DwsLunVU0AAUcPI.jpg (104 KB, 854x567)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>
File: DwsMC2fUUAIMQu4.jpg (60 KB, 596x397)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>
>>20997887
Yay waffles
>>
>>
Well that was a fast trip to 10, also possums are cute.

>>20998471
>>20998471
>>20998471
>>
>>20989157
Slenderbun

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.