[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/trash/ - Off-Topic
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 70 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

4chan Virtual YouTuber Contest Final Round - 4chan Pass users can now vote on one of the top 20 entries!

/ZTG/ - Zootopia General: Big Armored Buns Edition

Pastebin: pastebin.com/iYDU8g2T
Booru: zoo.booru.org
Thread journal Backup: pastebin.com/GiLL5kAS
ZTG Creator List: derpy.me/ztgcclist

Archives: www.ztarchive.com / desuarchive.org / archive.b-stats.org
Previous thread: https://archive.b-stats.org/trash/thread/18728249
Previous thread: http://www.ztarchive.com/trash/thread/18728249
Previous thread: https://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/18728249

Current TT: Zootopian Gangs (SUBMISSIONS DUE OCTOBER 11th)
Previous TT: SPECIES QUIRK, or "It's a ______ thing" (Late submissions are totally cool!)
TT Archive: t3event.tumblr.com
TT Pastebin: pastebin.com/gudYsYHL
>>
File: 1537584284677.png (27 KB, 189x212)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
First for marty and martina not being the same person WHY YOU GOTTA BE LIKE THAT
>>
>>18746074
I wonder which tubegirl he would have chosen, we don't have many of them.
>>
File: Bored by yitexity.jpg (457 KB, 1530x1359)
457 KB
457 KB JPG
www.deviantart.com/yitexity/art/Bored-767678251
>>
>>18747487
Anon they're right here, in the same room conversing with each other. They are not the same person, this isn't like Fuel and Nemo at all.
>>
>>
>>18747671
>>
>>18747671
>>18747676
>>
>>18747187
I think the trashy waga lewd.
And maybe the Visiti Terry lewd
>>
File: Well I think Oak is cool.png (1.08 MB, 1230x1581)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB PNG
>>
>>18747514
I really don't know

>>18747772

Ah, I remember, Trashy and Waga.
Sadly I fear I cannot do a lewd, since I don't know if they allow me to lewd them/haven't lewded Terry
And I remember there was no single Visiti Terry lewd roll, you cheeki breeki
>>
File: Finn by Jaskenator7000.jpg (917 KB, 2235x2015)
917 KB
917 KB JPG
www.deviantart.com/jaskenator7000/art/Finn-767625927
>>
>>18747984
>"They say he carved that baseball bat himself, from a bigger bat."
>>
www.furaffinity.net/view/28971533/
>>
>>18747938
>And I remember there was no single Visiti Terry lewd roll, you cheeki breeki
Ok, then it was wrong in my memory.
I thought you do it because of your previous reply.

https://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/18318335/#18345401

>>18345401
>>
>>18748158
Ah, sorry, what I meant back then was that there was another anon drawing that, since they posted that like a couple of threads before.
Since I already do so little drawings I thought it wasn't right to roll something that was already in the works for another artist
>>
>>18748264
Your Lewd Note has some really odd rules to it.
>>
File: DpGr3IiUYAEUZZ5.jpg (78 KB, 732x1024)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
https://twitter.com/mukushibaztp/status/1049809182109515776
>>
>>18748264
Ok
>>
>>18748046
>"I've washed my fur, now I can't do a thing with it!"
Look at that friz.
>>
File: 1485490283722.gif (1.1 MB, 385x456)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB GIF
>>
>Stu Hopps entered the kitchen, still brushing dirt from his sleeves, and took in the delicious scents filling the room from the many different stations cooking food for dozens and dozens of rabbits.
>It took a couple of minutes, but he finally spotted his wife issuing directions to groups of her children.
>He could see her nose twitch as he approached her, and saw the smile bloom on her face after he gave her a kiss on the cheek.
>"Oh, Stu! In for the night already?"
>"Mm-hmm, yep," he said proudly. "The kids are getting better every day. Heck, give it a year or two and I might be out of a job."
>"Oh, don't exaggerate, dear. We'll probably have more mouths to feed by then."
>Stu nuzzled his wife's cheek softly. "Well, that's true. I'll probably have more time to spend with the little ones, at least. Anything happen today that I should know about?"
>Bonnie's expression shifted somewhat. "I caught Nick digging in the gardens today."
>"What? Again? How many times does that make?"
>"Four in the last week, I think."
>"Did he say why?"
>Bonnie let out a small sigh. "No, just that he felt like it. I'm not sure what to do with him."
>"Where is he now?"
>"I gave him some chores and told him to expect a talk with you."
>Stu smiled at his wife. "Giving me the hard stuff, eh?"
>Bonnie just raised an eyebrow at him. "You spend a day in this kitchen and tell me how hard your job is."
>"No thank you."
>Bonnie gave a noise of victory, then turned pensive. "What do you think we should do?"
>"About Nick?"
>"Yes, about Nick. I'm worried about him."
>Stu ran a paw soothingly across Bonnie's shoulder. "Bon, hun, why are you worried? So he's digging. Lord knows he's not the first of our children to do that."
>"Yes, but the usual things aren't helping him. I'm just afraid he needs someone who can really understand him."
>"Oh, Bon." Stu blinked back the tears threatening to form; darn waterworks.
>It always got to him when he heard the concern in Bonnie's voice like this.
>>
>>18748904

>He took a deep breath, though, and sniffed a couple of times.
>"Don't you worry, Bon. I've got an idea or two."
>Bonnie looked at him with a hopeful expression. "You do?"
>Stu nodded. "I do. Leave it to me, for now."
>A kiss on the cheek was her answer, before something in the kitchen caught her eye and resumed her flow of instructions to her children.
>Stu took the opportunity to slip out; he had some calls to make.
>To that end, he retreated to his study.
>Well, he called it his study, but it was really more of a hobby room.
>The important part was, it had a phone, and there was a standing rule that his children would only breach it on the very real threat of being assigned additional chores.
>Sitting in his favorite seat with a pleased huff, he picked up the phone and dialed.
>After a few rings, the other end picked up and Stu heard a young voice.
>"Hullo, Furrows residence."
>"Hey there, this is Stu Hopps. Is your dad around? Jared?"
>"Just a minute," the young rabbit said, before Stu had to yank the phone away from his ear. "DAD! HEY, HAS ANYONE SEEN DAD?"
>The calls back and forth went on for a minute or two, before Stu heard the other phone changing paws. "Yes, hello? This is Jared Furrows."
>"Jared! It's Stu."
>The somewhat beleaguered voice of Jared perked up immediately. "Aw, shoot! Stu, how are ya?"
>"Aw, can't complain too much. How're things over there?"
>"A mile a minute, honestly."
>Stu grinned. "Gosh, that sounds awful familiar."
>"Oh, I bet it does." Jared chuckled. "Whatcha need there, Stu?"
>"You remember when you told me about that work you did with the crew over from Deerbrooke?"
>"Er," Jared paused. "Sorta?"
>"It was for that work you did on the stadium a ways back."
>"Oh, that's right! Yeah, I remember, why?"
>"Well," Stu started carefully, "you mentioned they had a fox or two that knew they were doing."
>"What, is that all? Heck, Stu, you don't need to go out of town if you want some work done."
>>
>>18748909

>"No, no," Stu hastily replied. "I was hoping to talk to 'em. I've got a few questions I'd like to ask. Get some advice."
>"What for?"
>"Well, they're fox questions."
>Stu could hear the understanding dawn on the other end of the line. "Oh, it's for that boy of yours, isn't it?"
>"Mostly, yeah."
>"Why not just ask the Greys?"
>Stu grimaced. "Well, I'd rather not talk to the Greys."
>There was a grunt on the other side. "Well, can't blame you there. Sorry to say, though, I don't rightly remember any names."
>Stu sighed. "That's alright, Jared. I appreciate you takin' the time."
>"Whoa, hold on!" The other rabbit exclaimed. "I don't remember them foxes, but I do remember some of the other Burrows rabbits on the job, if that'll help."
>"That would, actually," said Stu, his hope somewhat restored.
>"Lemme get their numbers for you, then."
>"I appreciate it, Jared, I really do."
>A few minutes later, Stu had his list; most of the calls went roughly the same as he had with Jared, and all of them asked "Well, why not just ask the Greys?"
>All in all, it took nearly an hour to get a name and a number mostly because he had to spend time catching up with everyone he called.
>Finally, though, he put in the number of the one he was actually trying to reach, stretching in his chair to work out the kinks from sitting so long while he listened to it ring.
>This time, a gentle voice answered, colored with just a slight splash of country twang.
>"Hello?"
>Stu cleared his throat. "Hello, am I speaking to Wayne?"
>"Yessir, you are."
>"My name is Stu Hopps; we haven't met, but I was hoping to ask you some questions?"
>"Like what?"
>"Well, er..." Stu scratched his neck nervously. "I had some questions about foxes."
>Silence.
>"Is this a joke?"
>"No!" Stu exclaimed forcefully. "No, sir, this is not a joke. It's for my son."
>"Your son? Why would you be asking me?"
>"My son, Nicholas, he's a fox."
>"What, and you aren't?"
>"No, sir. I'm a rabbit."
>Again, silence.
>>
>>18748918

>"You're serious."
>Stu nodded. "Serious as can be."
>Wayne's voice was filled with disbelief. "How on earth did that happen?"
>Checking the time, Stu frowned. "I'd be happy to tell you, but it's getting a little late, and it's, uh, a bit of a story."
>"Alright. I'll tell you what. I'll answer your questions, if you tell me the story some other time."
>"That's fair."
>"What do you want to know?"
>Stu leaned back in his chair, a little more at east. "Well, Nick--that's my son--has been digging up everything lately. Particularly our gardens, and when we ask him why, he just says he really felt like it, and can't get more specific."
>"And he's around... 12? 13?"
>"Around there, yes."
>"Yep, yep, thought so. He's trying to den."
>"He's what?"
>Stu could hear Wayne getting comfortable on his end of the line. "Well, like rabbits, we like to dig and live underground. 'Course, compared to you folk we're more of the loner type, and we like to have our own space. He's probably feelin' the itch to dig something out for himself."
>"Is this something that passes?"
>"It can, though it's probably easier on everyone in the long run if you can indulge him. Where did you say you were from?"
>"Bunnyburrow."
>Wayne whistled. "Awful far to call for advice. Have you got some space you aren't usin'?"
>"Yes, plenty. We own a farm."
>"Well hey, that's perfect. When I was young my parents helped me dig out a little clubhouse. I musta stayed in that thing for weeks."
>"Weeks?"
>"Well, sure," the fox said. "Build it to last, if you can. Don't be surprised if he keeps usin' it; when he gets upset, and the like."
>"So I just have to dig something out for him?"
>"No! No, no," Wayne replied sternly. "You can help, but he's gotta be involved, else it ain't his, you get me?"
>"Yeah. Yeah, I think so."
>"And remember: the more choices you can let him make, the better it'll work out."
>"Start to finish?"
>"If ya can."
>>
>>18748925

>Stu took a breath and blew it slowly out. "Okay. I think I can do that. Thank you, Wayne, you've been a huge help."
>"Aw, don't you worry about it. Gimme a call if it doesn't work out; remember, you owe me a story."
>Stu scribbled down a note to himself. "I will, thank you."
>"Y'have a good day, now."
>"You too."
>Leaning back in his chair, Stu drummed his fingers along the armrest as he considered his options.
>Bonnie was relying on him to see this through, Nick needed his help...
>Oh, and the gardens would probably thank him, too.
>His mind made up, he hauled himself out of the chair; he had an idea, but he could use a quick drink after all that sitting around.

>"Nick, come here, please."
>The gaze of the fox in question snapped to his father, his ears pinned back.
>Like a mammal walking to his own funeral, he trudged up and stopped in front of his dad.
>"Come with me," Stu said, and he could hear Nick swallow nervously.
>Stu lead his son through the halls of the burrow, following the twists and turns to a lesser-trafficked section.
>He lead Nick all the way to a dead end, a blocked off tunnel where the architecture gave way to dirt floor, ending in a dirt wall.
>Stu turned to Nick, who was fidgeting nervously.
>"Alright, have at it," he said.
>Nick looked up at his father slowly, as if he hadn't heard right. "Huh?"
>"We've had this tunnel as a backup in case we ever needed to dig out a new room or two, and now I think we need a new room. Yours. So, let's get cracking. Dig however you feel like."
>Nick looked from his dad, to the dirt, and back again. "Seriously?"
>"Mm-hmm, seriously."
>"No chores?"
>"Well, if you wanna, you can consider digging out your new room a chore."
>"And it'll be mine? Just mine?"
>"Unless you wanna invite someone else in, yup."
>Nick watched Stu, as if he was about to shout out that it was just a joke, but when the smile stayed on Stu's face, Nick's tail slowly built up into a fierce wag.
>>
>>18748929

>He pulled his father in tightly for a hug, excitedly shouting "Thank you!" over and over.
>Stu just chuckled and patted his son on the back until he calmed down, at which point he pulled away and started looking at the dirt wall with a calculating look in his eyes.
>"I can dig it however I want?"
>"However you want," Stu confirmed. "But only when I'm around, you hear? I trust you, but better safe than sorry."
>Nick nodded sternly, then dropped to all fours and started scraping dirt away with his paws.
>It had been ages since Stu had done any digging that wasn't with tools, but he hadn't completely forgotten his own childhood; it was fascinating to see how differently foxes dug.
>Where rabbits stayed close to the entrance of the hole, opting to pack the loose dirt into a sort of pathway, it looked like foxes weren't nearly so skittish about diving in headfirst and really making some progress.
>He had to admit, it was certainly fast and effective--though as he watched the dirt fly, he couldn't resist the urge to tamp down the loose earth into something a little more serviceable.
>Stu watched Nick slowly disappear as he dug furiously, angling himself further down into the ground.
>"Down? Not out?" Stu couldn't help but ask.
>"Yeah," Nick replied from the hole, and he slowed down a bit. "I dunno. Down feels right. Put in some stairs, or something."
>Stu just laughed at that, as the sounds of Nick digging intensified.
>It took the young mammal nearly half an hour to tire out; until then, Stu helped in small ways, mostly by helping move the dirt that Nick was piling up out of the way, stamping some of it down to make a path and shifting the rest for pickup later.
>When Nick came out of the hole, his chest heaving and out of breath, his father mussed his fur, sat him down, and showed him how to smooth out, widen, and ensure the integrity of the entrance to the den.
>Nick was wide-eyed, and in what seemed like no time at all, he was back on his feet.
>>
>>18748935

>Stu was a little envious of how much energy his son had; the price of getting old, he supposed.
>Checking his watch, though, he was surprised to see how much time had passed; they'd probably missed dinner already.
>"Hold up there, kiddo. I know you're excited, but we should probably grab something to eat."
>"Aww, but dad! It's going so well!"
>"I know," Stu said, chuckling. "But it'll still be there when you get back."
>"But don't you wanna check it out first?"
>"Alright, alright," the elder mammal conceded. "Real quick, then we're off."
>A bright grin split Nick's face as Stu disappeared into the hole.
>All in all, it was pretty impressive for the speed at which it had been dug.
>It was far from finished, but already he could see differences in layout, starting with the small porch Nick had dug at the entrance.
>The dirt was loose on the ground, still, and Stu absentmindedly patted it down with his foot.
>It was shaping up to be noticeably bigger than Stu might have dug out, but he supposed Nick was on track to be noticeably bigger than Stu.
>Satisfied, he followed the ramp back out to an expectant Nick.
>"Hey dad, can I stay in here tonight?"
>"No, I'm sorry."
>"Aww, why not?"
>"While I appreciate that you're so invested in it, son, I don't feel altogether comfortable letting you stay a whole night in there until we get a few more eyes on it and check the stability."
>Nick sighed dejectedly. "Okay."
>Stu put a paw on his son's shoulder. "Besides, your mother would skin me alive if I let you sleep in a dirt-filled hole all night."
>The young fox snickered at that.
>"Speaking of," Stu continued, "You're gonna want to go wash up before she catches you. Let's leave it for tonight, I'll have some of your older brothers take a look at it tomorrow, and we'll get to it right when you get back from school. Sound good?"
>"Yeah!" Nick yipped happily. "I love you, Dad!"
>Stu wrapped his arm around his son's shoulders proudly before he shooed him off to clean up.
>>
>>18748946

>"Oof," Stu groaned as he flopped into bed.
>Bonnie looked over at him from her book. "Your day can't have been that rough. You were just fine in the kitchen."
>"I spoke with Nick today."
>Bonnie's ears suddenly stood at attention. "Oh? How did that go?"
>Stu lifted the covers and achingly slid under them, resting his head on the pillow with a happy sigh.
>He patted Bonnie's thigh reassuringly. "I think we've got it under control. Don't be surprised if you catch him covered in dirt, though, Bon. We've got a new project."
>His wife's eyebrows rose. "A project?"
>"That's right," Stu confirmed, "A good ol' father-son project. He wants to dig, so I'm gonna teach him how to dig."
>"Oh--that's sweet," Bonnie cooed as she placed a paw over her heart. "A chance for you to bond."
>"If I can keep up with him," he yawned. "I shoulda guess that anyone who can keep up with Judy would wear me right out."
>Bonnie closed her book with a quick snap. "Well then we best get to bed," she said, giving her husband a quick peck between the ears. "Sounds like you've got a busy day ahead of you tomorrow."
>And with that, she set her book aside, clicked off the lamp, and settled in under the covers for the night.

Digging Deep
fin
>>
File: AnonHasToFinish.png (14 KB, 666x666)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>18748951
I-it's uh kinda longer than I meant it to be and pretty late but I finished it

for It's a [Blank] Thing TT
>>
File: CO82rz8-1v7jOveO.png (930 KB, 1024x576)
930 KB
930 KB PNG
>>
>>18748957
It's adorable, but man, you picked an odd hour to post it bud. There are only so many sickos who wake up before sunrise hanging around here.
>>
>>18749070
I'm awake at odd hours and I post 'em when I finish 'em; a brand new thread seemed like a good place, as it'll probably be up all day
>>
>>18749035
Source?
>>
>>
File: 1539120644462.jpg (64 KB, 900x1200)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
pregnant bunny
>>
>>18749098
Fair enough

I kinda feel like digging a hole now
>>
>>
>>18749119
www.deviantart.com/ashuribbon
>>
>>
>>18749422
Thanks
>>
File: DCwoLjQUQAAmBYR.jpg (150 KB, 1066x1200)
150 KB
150 KB JPG
I like jaded judy
>>
>>18748951
>>
>>18749455
Source?
>>
File: OhGoodness.png (6 KB, 210x229)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
>>18749860
You're a cool duder, I appreciate it.
>>
>>18749952
https://seyrmo.tumblr.com/post/178876127285/two-sketch-during-stream
>>
>10.10
>Ju-Ju

I guess Iris Judy day in Japan
>>
>>18750353
>>
>>18750360
>>
>>18750353
It is*

How did it even turn into Iris??
>>
File: Chief Bogo - by H-Abe.jpg (104 KB, 800x1066)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
www.furaffinity.net/view/28973707/
>>
File: 1527438668802.png (23 KB, 666x666)
23 KB
23 KB PNG
say something nice about this fox
>>
http://bernie-buddy.tumblr.com/post/178775976246/look-at-him-go
>>
>>18748904
>>18748909
>>18748918
>>18748925
>>18748929
>>18748935
>>18748946
>>18748951
This is so finger licking adorable. Stu’s dedication to finding out what is going on with Nick, letting him indulge and make space for himself, and the mental image of barely teen Nick digging out a den is cute. Surprised not to see any other Hopps involved but this was a nice father-son bonding green.
>>
>>18750353
>>18750385
Whos the artist?
>>
>>18750617
I want to say something witty but Rhinehardt's too cute
8.5/10 - would give him a hug
>>
>>18750746

>>18750353
4toy_box4

>>18750385
Tajimau
>>
>>
Someone post some Duke
>>
File: 1491607773085.png (215 KB, 729x773)
215 KB
215 KB PNG
>>18751652
the cutest tube
>>
>>18750617
Is it Wynn's birthday?
>>
>>18751684
yes good hes perfect
>>
>>18751684
I don't know, anon, there are many cute tubes
>>
File: 1489594585018.jpg (91 KB, 1000x997)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>18751652
One of the Best tubes all around.
>>
Demon Duke
>>
More Duke
>>
>>18751652
I wanna see Duke fuck Sherry's tube girl.
>>
File: 1494896502063.jpg (192 KB, 1280x720)
192 KB
192 KB JPG
>>18752098
>Judy proceeds to tear his fuckin' head off
>>
>>18752229
I still don't get it, that in early looney toones there was so much emphasis put on these exaggerated expressions and stuff, and in these quality movies first you would think they are absent because they are cheap slapstick humor, but no, they are there but only for 1 frame in a scene. Why? Why work so much on the character model to look funny like this if it's only going to be there for 1 frame?
>>
File: 1468816817198.jpg (636 KB, 1174x1074)
636 KB
636 KB JPG
>>18751652
And here's some duvis
>>
Remembere there was an image of Duke on a bicycle but i seem to have lost it, does anyone have it?
>>
File: Duke Bike.png (312 KB, 566x540)
312 KB
312 KB PNG
>>18752561
Yeah, here ya go.
>>
File: 1461554468243.jpg (142 KB, 900x818)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>18752098
>>
File: 1484202761200.jpg (592 KB, 612x874)
592 KB
592 KB JPG
>>18752591
Thank you.
>>
>flowing
>>
File: wink.png (9 KB, 280x267)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>>18752720
No prob. Duke needs more love.
>>
File: 1514369984396.jpg (60 KB, 800x417)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>18752932
Yes he does.
>>
File: 1488520469924.jpg (156 KB, 720x1280)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
TUBES = CUTES
>>
File: jklwlUS.png (14 KB, 490x636)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>
File: Zootopa.gif (2.9 MB, 960x720)
2.9 MB
2.9 MB GIF
>>
>Old-fashioned bar in the back alleys of Happytown called The Musky Vixen
>>
File: TT Zootopian Gangs.png (1.25 MB, 1700x2700)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB PNG
Ok, it's Thursday somewhere in the world
>>
>>18752510
Its a basic technique in animation, it makes motion look more fluid.
>>
>>18753441
Well Jesus
You think Judy and Nick will have problems when they discover the vigilante justice Big's doing?
>>
File: Nick, no.png (13 KB, 600x500)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>18753767
Nick might, but we all know Judy loves the criminal life.
>>
>>18753441
that is awesome, and something I too had in my mind for some time
>>
>>18753441
Damn, that's cold *ba-dum tsh*
Your art's great when it's colored, Mr. Goose. Looking forward to more of it!

>>18753936
I can't believe Nick swapped Judy's gun for a fake and sold her out to Mr. Big
>>
>>18747526
aw shit she's really hot
>>
File: Spy extrdoninaire.png (147 KB, 1077x584)
147 KB
147 KB PNG
>>
>>18754935
https://youtu.be/LzVjuQj8Bsg
>>
>>18754935
Kek
>>
>>18748957
This is entirely too cute, adoption au will always make me happy and I absolutely love Stu making time for one of his kits and going the extra mile. He's a good papa, damn fine work Mr Writer dude.
>>
File: Dummy extrdoninaire.png (77 KB, 598x481)
77 KB
77 KB PNG
>>18754935
>>
>>18755063
Poor bun can't help it
>>
>>18754935
Receptionist lynx looks like she's had to deal with Jack before
Poor gal

>>18755063
How does Skye put up with him?
>>
File: IMG_20160404_003908-1.jpg (121 KB, 343x515)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
Love me some dook uwu

>>18752084
>>18753196
It's been awhile since I've seen these wow
>>
>>18752510
>>18752229
Fwiw I like to think the tube can defy cartoon logic since yknow they're so flexible.
>>
>>18754935
>>18755063
Truly the world's greatest super spybun, would pet. Skye can watch.
>>
>>18755129
>>
File: Goodnight5.png (219 KB, 800x800)
219 KB
219 KB PNG
>>18753767
>>18754062
>>18754144
Happy you like it
Good night /ztg/
>>
>>18755899
sleep thight dubsdude
>>
>>18755899
Buona notte tuber!
>>
>>18755899
Have a good snooze mongoose.
>>
any good fic updates lately
>>
>>18756635
There's this new one.
https://pastebin.com/VeXksmyf
>>
>His name is “Nick.”

@yasiplay
>>
File: 65735634.jpg (670 KB, 1280x1501)
670 KB
670 KB JPG
i'll see you tomorrow /ztg/, sweet dreams
>>
File: Or else.png (84 KB, 512x526)
84 KB
84 KB PNG
>>18757368
Have a good snooze bunner
>>
File: 1538974663109.png (1.94 MB, 1420x900)
1.94 MB
1.94 MB PNG
thread is sleepy
>>
File: 1490026778452.gif (248 KB, 600x400)
248 KB
248 KB GIF
>>
File: keks.png (176 KB, 419x391)
176 KB
176 KB PNG
>>18758437
>>
File: 1530061590176.jpg (257 KB, 885x1023)
257 KB
257 KB JPG
>>18758437
But this goes against my headcanon of Nick Wilde having

SMOOTH

MOVES
>>
anyone have the pic of y'all figuring out where each part of a super traced piece of porn came from? forget who made it but it involved Nick.
>>
File: ztg porn detectives.png (2.87 MB, 2056x9512)
2.87 MB
2.87 MB PNG
>>18758973
I gotchu
>>
>>18758973
Oh man porn detectives? I imagine one of us has the full cap.
>>
>>18759106
thanks, anon!
>>
www.furaffinity.net/view/28984276/
>>
>>18759106
even with it traced he still has talent for shading and stuff, what a waste
>>
>>18759303
Man he fucking used two different floorboards the dudes a hack.
>>
>>18759399
And that is whack.
>>
File: file.png (1.27 MB, 1023x1024)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB PNG
https://twitter.com/SecretOfSci/status/1050133582986059776
>>
File: 1502556208947.png (193 KB, 763x1539)
193 KB
193 KB PNG
>>
>>18760209
Man I know Finnick had a big head but his head looks a bit TOO big in this. Maybe its the nudity.
>>
>>18757368
gosh thats comfy
>>
File: finnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.jpg (796 KB, 1023x1024)
796 KB
796 KB JPG
>>18760209
>>
>>18760220
That's nice
>>
>>18754935
>>18755063
gud draw dis? :v
>>
>>18760506
No it was Rose
>>
>>18760612
Rose would never draw lewd Anon, it's probably Waga's work. I hear he is the Porcupine of Lies... and the Bearer of all Lewds!
>>
Anyone have that gif of Nick wiggling his tail [read: ass]?

From the movie
>>
File: 1539116292991.webm (979 KB, 620x568)
979 KB
979 KB WEBM
>>18760655
>>
>>18760684
Not a gif but thank you man I can live with it.
>>
>>18760696
it was always a webm
>>
>>18760650
Then he must be punished for not signing his work. Also because there is not enough Skye lewds
>>
>>18760725
Man I'm shocked noones just made it a gif.
Doesn't even have sound.
>>
>>18760376
I need moar lens flare on this
>>
>You sit down to have lunch with Nick.
>He eats normally, and is otherwise sociable, but maintains a direct stare into your eyes the entire time.
What do?
>>
>>18761053
Fuck him violently right there no matter what the location.
>>
File: Nick is a closet gay.jpg (20 KB, 290x329)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>18761053
continue the date normally?
>>
>>18761053
Ask him to stop thing about my genitals.
>>
>>18761053
ask him what's up like a normal person
>>
File: bestau.png (443 KB, 900x1050)
443 KB
443 KB PNG
>>18748904
>>18748909
>>18748918
>>18748925
>>18748929
>>18748935
>>18748946
>>18748951

Smug ilu no homo <3
>>
>>18761053
>So, is that rabbit friend of yours seeing anyone?
>>
File: SadThenHappy.png (656 KB, 820x1386)
656 KB
656 KB PNG
>>18761562
oh fuck
my heart
>>
>>18761562
>When you thank him in the morning for that good dick
>>
>>18760209
This is promising.

We need more special doggo lewds.
>>
shape, you around?
>>
>>18761562
An awesome fic and a damn cute pic to go with it, a great day for Adoption_au!
>>
>>18762172
The agreement being the buns behave so long as they get that good dox fick every night.
>>
>>18761562
We always need more lewd gay Stu
>>
>>18762427
I wish this artist would stop adding weird shiny spots...
>>
File: 1457818530298.jpg (316 KB, 1100x520)
316 KB
316 KB JPG
>>
>>18761139
>It's not a date, you tell yourself. You're just enjoying some...lunch together, for some reason.
>Matter of fact, how did you end up here?
>You feel Nick's gaze intensify.
>>18761175
>Whew, your mind's a little out of sorts. Almost let that thought loose.
>You look away from him in an attempt to recollect yourself. His nose -surprisingly sharp, actually- is still in the corner of your vision.
>It's quite still.
>>18761288
>A soft "Ahem" sounds from across the table. Maybe you avoided his gaze too long. The shame of being caught forces your concerns to the forefront of your mind.
>You turn your head to face him once again. His muzzle mirrors your movement, as if he'd also turned his head in some attempt to follow your gaze.
>Both your heads re-lock on each other. His stare's as steady as ever. Might as well do it now.
>"Nick, is everything ok? You've been...staring at me for a while now."
>There's a flash of something in his eyes.
>"Oh?"
>He leans back into the seat and munches on a french fry. His eyes close in what could resemble a blink, but you've held that stare long enough to spot the lingering sliver of green between those eyelids.
>Seemingly satisfied with his little maneuver, he swallows, then opens his eyes.
>"I didn't notice."
>How nonchalant.
>>
>>18762656
stb bune
>>
>>18761562
Damn cute but I can't unsee homo nonetheless.
A bullet will cure me.
>>
>>18762706
Ask Nick to come back to your place to talk, since he clearly has SOMETHING on his mind that he doesn't want to share here.
>>
Is animals (hbo) the adult version of Zootopia?
>>
>>18762867
Australian adult swim version, maybe.
>>
>>
>>18763436
More than that, why are we so slow today?
The last few days were much faster
>>
>>18763532
Well I for one am kinda hooked on a show so I haven't done much today but spurge on it pour love on that _smu_ging dude and Fuel.

Perhaps it's just a busy or lazy day for most people today?
>>
>>18763532
Beastars updated and I've been shitposting on /a/ all day
>>
>>18763532
I'm taking a break after dropping my green and shitposting about Goblin Slayer on Twitter
>>
>>18763665
henlo smug_
>>
>>18763768
>_
I will forgive your transgressions only this once
>>
>>18763532
I've been trying to write and I can't write.
>>
>>18763665
I'm tempted to draw some Zoot as Goblin Slayer characters
>>
>>18763933
Who would be who?
>>
>>18763933
>>18763665
I'm guessing this is not the warhammer fantasy novel series about a dwarf trying to commit suicide through bravery but instead keeps getting promoted?
>>
>>18763904
What'cha writing about anon?
>>
>>18763977
No, it's a seinen LN-turned-manga-turned-anime about a broken shell of a man in a heavily D&D-inspired dark fantasy setting who's doing his very damndest to carry out a one-man genocide against goblins because they destroyed his village. Also he falls in with a JRPG-esque party who helps make him somewhat less fundamentally broken while also being consistently horrified at his methods.
>>
>>18764011
Poor little gobos.
>>
File: Angry GS.jpg (369 KB, 900x1350)
369 KB
369 KB JPG
>>18764025
>Goblin sympathizer
>>
File: goblin-slayer-1.jpg (103 KB, 601x460)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>18764025
>>
Hey everyone, it's thursday!
How about we see your tt entry?
>>
>>18764010
...Something I either can't write about or noone wants to read anyway.
>>
>>18764250
It's 11:25 wednesday night, asshole.
>>
File: FalcoIsUnamused.png (20 KB, 298x235)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
>>18764290
nigga just fuckin tell us.
>>
File: Born to be Alive 03.jpg (518 KB, 964x1463)
518 KB
518 KB JPG
Is this loss?
>>
>>18764332
he must be stupid on purpose...
>>
>>18761139
you're a despicable defective faggot.
>>
>>18764656
Yiannopoulos off his shits for this one
>>
>>18764310
...Every time I shill it, I catch grief anyway.

I could write it for myself at this point.

I just can't drown out this fucking background noise right now.
>>
Hello ztg, can I have a bedtime green please?
>>
>>18764332
I feel like people are already clamouring to find exploitable things in this for the sake of exploiting a Borba comic again. I expect it to be even more forced than the first one was.
>>
>>18764332
I really think Judy ended up having the miraclebaby after all and doesn’t want him to come in and discover it
>>
File: yolo.jpg (124 KB, 599x689)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>>
File: He tries his best.png (102 KB, 1024x419)
102 KB
102 KB PNG
>>18764712
>>
>>18764735
Anon, wry
>>
>>18764698
ellipses don't make you cool
>>
G0masolt
>>
>>18764760
..............says you
>>
>>18764770
>>
>>18764777
>>
>>18764784
>>
>>18764789
>>
>>18764792
>>
>>18764796
>>
>>18764713
I have the feeling he is freaking erranging panels now with the purpose of them being meme-able.
Also... 1 year? Borba is hellbent on portraying them as not-themselves as possible. I really want to call Disney to send him a Cease and desist letter. Even if it's just free fanart it's a really ill-intended one

>>18764733
that's basically the plot I read from a commenter who borba said inspired this one's plot. Judy didn't want the baby just waited too long, until abortion wasn't an option anymore.
>>
File: Gsg9_closeup.png (96 KB, 256x256)
96 KB
96 KB PNG
>>18753441
>ICE 'EM
Oh I don't think so
>>
ulako
>>
>>18764801
I really want to know what a Zootopiano coffee is
>>
>>18764738
Thx anon. That didn’t end how I expected it to go..
>>
>>18764937
It’s a very expensive coffee also known as kopi luwak. I heard RobC used to work in that industry, very good money in it
>>
>>18747398
Wait gangs what gangs

Also uuuh are there any RP forums I'm a internet baby from the proboards era and miss those things.
>>
>>18765032
I don't know how to feel about your post.
>>
>>18765079
I wouldn't be the phantom writefag I am today if it weren't for cutting my teeth on ancient proboards with minimum post sizes and an integrated word counter in the side banner.

Back when "orbs" would trigger posters, middle schoolers were firing up their pirated Photoshop to hue-saturate wolves and paste bones or wings on them, and getting a stolen photograph sent to you via AIM meant you had a real girlfriend over the internet.
>>
File: RestingEasy.jpg (339 KB, 710x508)
339 KB
339 KB JPG
>>18765115
jesus fuck don't remind me of those dark, dark days.
>>
>>18764920
>BEAR SLAP
>>
File: She knows.png (11 KB, 455x562)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
>>
molest the tube
>>
>>18765590
Which one?
>>
File: VRbitsleepy.jpg (20 KB, 198x199)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
This is a comfy thread.

>>18748951
Heya buddy, would you like the green added to GTT?

>>18753441
You're early with this one! And its fantastic; the speech bubbles as panel borders is very nicely done.

>>18754935
>>18755063
Well that's just adorable.

Gud, why is Jack so cute and why is Skye so cute?

>>18761562
Fuel that's so adorable. I'll need to add this picture to GTT's stream when we read the green.

Its way too late and I need to get to bed to prepare for TT! I hope everyone's submissions are going well.

Goodnight, magical and wonderful /ztp/ threads! I hope the gang you're part of is more like the gangs that hang out with Scooby or Kool.
>>
>>18765725
Snooze well bunner
>>
>>18765747
Source?
>>
>>18765844
Sorry man, I got it here. Just another unsourcable pic...
>>
>>
>>18765997
Look at this tube, doing highly illegal counterfeit bootleg dealings down at the dock!
>>
>>18766024
Time to make a thorough body search
>>
File: Untouchable tube.png (30 KB, 953x1222)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
>>18766331
He's too sharply dressed, we'll never get to his slippery tubeness.
>>
>>18748951
This was great, love to see these kind of worldbuildings.
>>
>>18765590
Kill the weasel
>>
File: AdoptedByTheWildes4.png (95 KB, 666x666)
95 KB
95 KB PNG
>>18766594
I'm glad you enjoyed it, Anon. Thanks for taking the time to reply, makes me feel good.
>>
File: 1532153224145.png (152 KB, 900x900)
152 KB
152 KB PNG
>>18766655
KILL THIS POST
>>
File: browsin.png (178 KB, 710x623)
178 KB
178 KB PNG
what are the boyfriends looking at on the phone
>>
>>18767066
Shrek 4
>>
>>18766697
Stu taking Nick out otter_fishing when? A boy needs to learn someday... and I'm sure Stu wouldn't wanna keep his boy out of the fastest growing and popular sport in Zootopia.
>>
>>18767066
>>
>>18767107
Who did the uncolored work?
>>
>>18767104
How about otter_fisting instead
>>
>>18767104
Nick's more the hunting kind.
>>
>>18767338
Think they go bird hunting?
>>
>>18767142
We all had a bit of a search, first seen 26 of April 2016, I figured it may have been an alec8 or maybe a Waga, but some were thinking FF, whoever she was?
>>
>>18767370
I was thinking hunting for bunny buns... but yeah, Nick probably has one cool uncle somewhere who hunts birds. I don't think Stu's the kind of dude who can stomach hunting.
>>
File: 1533562559351 (1).png (519 KB, 1024x1922)
519 KB
519 KB PNG
I want to date Nick.

And then Fuck him silly when I bring him home
>>
>>18767413
>"No Nick we don't use guns, we use bows and arrows."
>"For sport?"
>"Arrows using feathers made from that which we hunt..."
>>
>>18767370
>>18767413
>Not going Gideon hunting
>>
File: 1516833266839.png (17 KB, 666x666)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>>18767574
>implying it wouldn't be Gideon hunting you
>>
File: Otter_Space.jpg (334 KB, 1200x623)
334 KB
334 KB JPG
>>18767145
>How about otter_fisting instead
You mean;
>>
>>18767432
It's nice to see someone else remembered this one of mine.
>>
File: GSG9.png (316 KB, 384x384)
316 KB
316 KB PNG
>>18765337
>gunshot
>>
>>18763532
dont we have the "gay foxe" and other epic memes reposter for that? i thought we had traded good content and ccs for him just so the thread would no longer have downtimes
>>
>>18763532
Life intervenes between us and our pursuits.
>>
>>18767609
He couldn't hit the broad side of a barn even if he tried
>>
>>
File: 1512462959931.jpg (561 KB, 2448x3264)
561 KB
561 KB JPG
>>
>>
>>18768669

Geeze, Nick,lay off the coffee!
>>
>>18768669
gay foxe
>>
>>18768669
While it is an edgy story it is still somewhat still entertaining.
Also the art is becoming better and better
>>
>>
>>18769045
>>
>>18769050
>>
File: 1535285354704.jpg (111 KB, 800x800)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>18769053
Goddamnit Jack
>>
>>18769053
Bunishment!
>>
File: 1534780027186.png (578 KB, 1856x1036)
578 KB
578 KB PNG
>>18769095
>>18769126
He's just gay
>>
>>18769045
>>18769050
>>18769053
goddamnit jack...
>>
File: 1474607680432.jpg (307 KB, 686x616)
307 KB
307 KB JPG
>>18769053
>>
>>18769053
he deserves to be Gokhan'd
>>
File: 1468444481685.jpg (18 KB, 453x604)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
Pants down homos! You're goin' with me!
>>
>>18769587
>trying to kidnap mammals
>makes them drop their pants so they cant walk fast
WORST SPY
>>
More kid buns from Ahiru
>>
File: 1496965346493.gif (846 KB, 245x194)
846 KB
846 KB GIF
would anyone be interested in a more gloomy story of pizzapals? feels like some ocs are more fitting for certain content than others
>>
>>18769871
>>
>>18769884
>>
>>18769871
>>18769884
Oh nice, was Proto always with them? Don't remember seeing it in the previous ones.
>>
>>18767370
>ITS COMIN RIGHT FOR US
>>
>>
>>18767370
Imagine how small firearms for bunnies and other little creatures would have to be.
>>
>>18769892
>>18769901
Yep, proto was always there.
>>
>>18769880
This gif is what I imagine Nah does to tubes behind closed doors.
>>
>>18770050
>>
>>18770059
>>
>>18770070
And then a random Nick
>>
>>18769880
hmmm idk. I mean it could be good.
>>
>>18770058
Yes he does, but only if the tubedude in question asks for it.
>>
>>18770079
:V
>>
>>18769880
I would be!
More Pizzapals is always a good thing

>>18770058
You mean he treats them right and pampers them?
Lucky tubes. Dunno why Terry's so ardent to leave.
>>
>>18770096
>>18770126
>Dunno why Terry's so ardent to leave.
Doubting it.
Nah has to be called Sleazy for a reason. What secrets of his are your tubedudes hiding? It's drugs, isn't it? that's why he's always smiling so much. He does know you're not supposed to snort Viagra, right?
>>
www.deviantart.com/mr-punctual/art/Vampire-Judy-Hopps-767833948
>>
>>18770126
He'a a nice, but weird dude.
>>18770181
No secrets, everyone just calls him Sleazy just because.
His smile is natural though, no secret there. Was once offered a job in a toothpaste commercial and keeps earning enough from it in royalties or something.
>>
>>18770283
Man, I can't wait for Halloween

>>18770181
>Nah has to be called Sleazy for a reason
A nasty label with no basis to smear his good name
>What secrets of his are your tubedudes hiding? It's drugs, isn't it? that's why he's always smiling so much.
The only thing NAH and his tubes are high on is life and happiness
>He does know you're not supposed to snort Viagra, right?
Why would he have viagra? NAH's house is a place of innocence and virtue, nothing lewd happens there. Also, he doesn't need to use it. A, err... friend has told me.
>>
>>
>>18770473
>>18770478
Very suspect.
>>
>>18770763
Much intrigue.
>>
File: DpO4_L9U8AAg9ua.jpg (130 KB, 720x1021)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
>>
File: DNqZpYCVAAEvqCq.jpg (311 KB, 1200x909)
311 KB
311 KB JPG
>>
shape, lemme know if you around
>>
File: DpNOhlyVAAAKcnf.jpg (310 KB, 2048x1556)
310 KB
310 KB JPG
https://twitter.com/OMC_mochi_mochi/status/1050269481052721152
>>
File: lug8vyxqklzlmd29ydi6.jpg (52 KB, 480x480)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
mommy tells me I'm a special doggo
>>
>>
>>
File: 1536360022434.jpg (77 KB, 1280x622)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>18770737
I wish I could be a tiny rodent underneath some big mammal paws
>>
File: sad_nick_bar.png (73 KB, 486x618)
73 KB
73 KB PNG
I have devised an even crueler way to treat Nick than not grilling him a cheese.

>No post-coitus cuddles after sex

That should rustle his jimmies
>>
>>18771880
gay foxo
>>
>>
>>18771880
That reminds me of a fanfic where Judy and Nick are both having sex, and at the end Judy goes "give me a litter!" or something like that, making the next half an hour awkward while they are stuck together. Nick leaves to go sleep on the couch since having kids was something they talked about but Judy had assured him she didn't want any.
>>
paws
>>
File: smugslug.jpg (298 KB, 1280x813)
298 KB
298 KB JPG
>>18771880
You're just a little baby, watch this:
>No post-coitus grilled cheese after sex
>>
File: 1467845351968.png (150 KB, 413x380)
150 KB
150 KB PNG
>>18772197
>>No post-coitus grilled cheese after sex

WHY
>>
>>18771880
>>18772197
You.
MONSTERS
>>
>>18770856
>>18771348
source?
>>
File: ZXzTWwB.jpg (261 KB, 2048x1536)
261 KB
261 KB JPG
>>18772643
>fucked up ugly nick wilde head cake
dunno, found it in google while I was checking whenever there are any new Nick or Judy statues with the quality of the maquettes, considering many of the disney staff only getting their copies now.

but I got a better question

why on earth would you want the source for that fucked up cake?
>>
>>18772643
https://twitter.com/moromorowephi/status/1050386545163681798
>>
>>
>>18772963
>>
>>18772973
>>
no new pack street yet huh
>>
>>18747532
If Marty and Martina turned out to be two different people it would be surprisingly difficult to form a clear picture of either one of them as a person, since almost all of their scenes and how they relate to one another has been through the lense of some sort of trans alternate identity. It might be a good twist or bit of comedy or what have you but I'd struggle to start imagining Martina as her own person and not a part of Marty after that.
>>
File: 1472745471713.png (932 KB, 2292x2880)
932 KB
932 KB PNG
It must be a nightmare having such long ears. Pretty easy to get them caught in things.
>>
File: 02.png (59 KB, 800x358)
59 KB
59 KB PNG
>>18773533
>>
>>18773533
Weaver is rewriting all the scenes to make Avo x Remmy canon
>>
smugfox
sadfox
thieffox
happyfox
>>
File: jack's lore.png (253 KB, 800x1244)
253 KB
253 KB PNG
>>
>>18772729
Its just curiosity, if it's more of it from the person
>>
File: 1504768301842.png (1.68 MB, 1920x808)
1.68 MB
1.68 MB PNG
>>18773937
please Weav... pack steer is the only zoot related fanfic I can get myself reading because normally I'm really not a fanfic guy. I read mostly comics but all the major well written pro-wildehopps comics are over and done, and most stuff now is just an out of character mess like borba's stuff...

>>18774044
aw there goes my Aardwool ship... Wonder if Anneke will get back together with the pig now...
>>
>>18772963
>>18772973
>>18772992
https://theblueberrycarrots.tumblr.com/post/178690973634/inktober-2018-3-roasted-my-goal-is-to-put-the
>>
>>18773915
img source?
>>
>>18773533
This latest wait has been the worst*, because I am fucking dying to see what the fallout of Remmy's teenage status becoming known will be. I have to soak in each pack member's individual reaction to the news and update my shipping grid accordingly.

*(obviously the super-long wait between "seasons" was actually the worst but this still smarts)
>>
>>18774193
there you go. Seems like a social site for bakers, everyone uploads their creations.
This woman only did this one zoot cake tho there are other zoot cakes on the site

http://cakesdecor.com/cakes/248699-nick-wilde-from-zootopia-cake
>>
Bresh Fread:

>>18774340
>>18774340
>>18774340
>>
PAGE 10
>>
>>18774316
Thanks

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.