[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/trash/ - Off-Topic
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 71 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

4chan Virtual YouTuber Contest - Submit Designs Here

/ZTG/ - Zootopia General: Naked Apron Edition

Pastebin: pastebin.com/iYDU8g2T
Booru: zoo.booru.org
Thread journal Backup: pastebin.com/GiLL5kAS
ZTG Creator List: derpy.me/ztgcclist

Archives: www.ztarchive.com / desuarchive.org / archive.b-stats.org
Previous thread: https://archive.b-stats.org/trash/thread/17466597
Previous thread: http://www.ztarchive.com/trash/thread/17466597
Previous thread: https://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/17466597

TT: Remember to add your theme to http://derpy.me/trashthematicthursdays
Previous TT: /TG/topia Late submissions are rad though!
TT Archive: t3event.tumblr.com
TT Pastebin: pastebin.com/gudYsYHL
>>
>inb4 charlie only cares about pandora because shes a source of income
>>
Gay foxos.
>>
Heyo everyone! Ever saw a picture posted here and thought "That needs a story", now's your chance! Post a pic you think needs one and I'll make a greentext about it.
>>
>>17490867
Br'er Fox is not amused
>>
>>17490908
>>
>>17490867
>When you activate the buttplugs shoved up their asses
>>
>>17490857
Adding to that, if you're not ready to invest time in something or mature enough to handle a side project in your life, you shouldn't make hobby project. Pretending you're a consistent or disciplined writer/artist when you're just running on attention high because you made content and was noticed isn't a green card to make a project.
>>
>>17490908
How about this one?
>>
File: charlie and avo.png (23 KB, 1000x684)
23 KB
23 KB PNG
>>17490908
>>
>>17490908
>>
>>17490908
How did this bun get here?
>>
File: 1469128546983.png (48 KB, 500x500)
48 KB
48 KB PNG
>>17490908
>>
>>17490983
The bun met a foxy fox.
>>
File: midnight television.png (637 KB, 2514x1995)
637 KB
637 KB PNG
>>17490908
Could you do this one by chance?
>>
>>17491000
Yes, bud did he take the knot?
>>
>>17490931
Since so many people have forgotten to do adoption AU requests, sure! I'll do this one first!

>>17490967
No. Just no.
>>
>>17490956
I still empathize with the point you're making, but to expand on my original reply, I've read a number of unfinished works that, while I would obviously prefer they be finished, I still enjoyed enough to prefer their unfinished form to their never having existed to begin with.

That said, while I can't speak for you, I myself am not an artist or a writer, and while I may understand intellectually the fleeting nature of inspiration, having never experienced it myself in such a form, I can't rightly condemn anybody whose inspiration flags and who feels the need to move on.

On the other hand, I subscribe to the notion that motivation is horseshit, and that people who habitually wait around for motivation to come to them should instead focus on cultivation discipline. I'm not certain that concept applies to creation, but still.
>>
>>17491056
>No. Just no.

You're a good citizen
>>
File: Nick Calculating.jpg (27 KB, 540x355)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>17490967
>Nick quit sucking dicks 'cause selling pawpsicles is more profitable
Yeah, well, I don't think so, Tim
>>
>>17491205
He still sucks dick, just not for money.
>>
File: Djy2bB6V4AEWcnX.jpg (46 KB, 330x500)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>
>>17491205
>implying the "popsicles" used here is not a jargon
>>
I wonder if gays think hornet nests look like arseholes, they are always poking them.
>>
>>17491335
Sometimes I intentionally post gay stuff because I know it makes certain anons mad
Not like their opinions matter to me
>>
>>17491375
It gets a bit tiresome and we were starting to have a nice thread.
Nevermind, shit away anon.
>>
>>17491410
Your blessing means nothing to me
>>
File: 1792669_orig.jpg (219 KB, 1100x483)
219 KB
219 KB JPG
>>
File: Finn Gazelle Comic.png (497 KB, 750x1083)
497 KB
497 KB PNG
>>
>>17490931
>Blinding rain and thunder was all that Nick could see as he trudged slowly up a muddy path.
>A large cut on his leg from a falling branch making him move slowly, blood pooling into a line.
>Just as he starts to move closer and closer to a faint light in the distance, the booming crack of thunder and lightning fills his ears, and he feels a crushing feeling throughout his body.
>In a pool of sweat he wakes, just barely saving himself from falling off his way too small, rabbit sized bed.
>As he pulls himself back into it, wrapping his legs under his body to give himself more room, trying to calm his breathing and stave off an eruption of tears.
>He had been having these dreams for as long as he could remember, even though the Hopps had taken him in relatively quickly after his parents accident and he had been their for years, the dreams had not stopped.
>He had been so little then he only remembered little snippets of what had actually happened, but his mind made up the rest of it. Constantly taunting him in his dreams.
>He turned his head left and right a little, making sure his nightmare had not woken up any of his brothers or sisters, all of them still sleeping like rocks.
>He couldn't help but smile a little watching them, their large ears flopping around in their sleep.
>When he had first arrived, some of the younger bunnies had been scared of him, and it took years of his adoptive parents basically forcing them to be near him to make them realize he wasn't the Devil incarnate.
>The feeling of being treated equally at home was a nice feeling that he still wasn't quite used to, some of his few memories of his old home were of his parents being harassed by big, prey mammals.
>He laid his head down on his pillow and tried to doze off again.
>...
>...
>...
>"Rats."
>He muttered to himself as he looked up at the clock on the wall, his attempt to fall back asleep had felt like an eternity but was only five minutes.
(1/?)
>>
>>17491425
Sleep tight bunner!
>>
>>17491375
Would you happen to have the link to that story incidentally? I haven't read it in a while, and I appear to have misplaced mine
>>
>>17491782
You mean Dress to Undress by seth iova?
>>
File: 1531847246798.png (536 KB, 1209x1016)
536 KB
536 KB PNG
>>17491575
very nice
>>
>>17491575
>He swung his stiff legs over the mattress and pulled the covers off of his body,
>CRACK
>He felt a stab on pain course through his foot as he managed to hit it on one of the wooden feet of another bed
>Trying practically not to scream, he reached up and covered his mouth with a paw, and continued to trudge towards the bathroom.
>With a click of the light switch, he slowly shut the door and slide down it, sitting on the tiled floor.
>The combined force of the dream and now having hurt himself finally broke down the damn of his emotions, and warm tears began to drip down his face, the fur matting slightly.
>"Why me, why does it ALWAYS have to be me?" was the only thing he could think as he began to weep harder and harder, the legs of his pajama bottoms getting more and more soaked with tears.
>He had been crying so hard he hadn't noticed the light tapping on the other side of the door
>At first he tried to ignore it, hoping whoever was on the other side would just give up and go to bed.
>That was not what happened, instead getting slightly louder and more persistent, a soft voice on the other side saying "Hello? Are you alright in their?"
>He quickly tried to wipe his eyes on the sides of his shirt, while clearing his throat to try and make it sound like he was alright.
>"Y-Yeah, I'm fine. Just going to the bathroom is all, do you mind?" He said, trying to sound as normal as possible but instead ending up sounding like his vocal cords had gone through a wood chipper.
>Well, that plan was a tremendous failure.
>"If you're sick or something I can go wake up Mom and Dad, you don't sound too good" the voice said
>Oh God no.
>Having to be around anyone else was NOT what he needed right now.
>Why did someone have to wake up on this night of all nights.
>He sighed and said "No, I'm fine. I just needed some alone time", still sounding like he was half dead.
>The excuse wasn't very good obviously as she opened the door and he fell backwards.
(2/?)
>>
In the previous thread it was said that Otterly sounded exactly as one would guess from his writing while Weaver was quite surprisingly different.
Are there other CCs that surprised like this when you first heard them? Or others who sounded exactly like you thought? Who?
>>
File: pic4192043.jpg (45 KB, 373x630)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
Hey, /ztg/, I just got back from GenCon.

The FUCK is this shit?
>>
>>17492021
>>
File: 1524886862525.png (111 KB, 588x653)
111 KB
111 KB PNG
>>17492021
>alligator
>dog
apart from that it looks alright i guess
>>
>>17491999
>He landed against the soft carpet with a thud, nearly knocking the small bunny over with his legs and tail.
>With a soft groan he lifts himself up off the ground and looks over at the rabbit, making sure he didn't accidentally knock her into the wall or something.
>She's fine, but is looking him over intently, noticing the tear marks all over his clothing, and the wet and clumped fur under his eyes and cheeks.
>Before he can even say anything he feels her scoot over towards him and wrap her arms around his torso.
>Anything he was going to say is lost from his tongue, and for the first time in a while, he doesn't know what to say.
>He does know how it feels though. It's nice. His adoptive parents were usually the only ones who were willing to get this huggy with him, his brothers and sisters usually being weirded out by it, even with each other. That's what happens when you live with hundreds of mammals, he'd assumed.
>But this was something different, something he wasn't used to at all. This kind of familial affection from a sibling was something he'd never experienced.
>But he wasn't complaining though.
>Without even thinking about it, he returns the embrace and hugs her back, nothing needing to be said for the moment. He couldn't help but start to cry again, a mixture of grief, anger and happiness welling up inside of him.
>She just softly rubs his back fur through his shirt, trying to make him not that she isn't going anywhere. That she cares.
>After a minute or two, he starts to feel a little bit better. He needed this. All he wanted and needed was for someone to hold him. To let him know that they cared about him.
>And for once, he had actually gotten what he wanted.
>He was wanted.

(3/3)
>>
>>17492283
And here's it all cobbled together in one pastebin!
https://pastebin.com/s5XSY1XS
I really really loved doing this AU, and I'll be doing a sequel in a few days.

>>17490957
Gonna go make a cup off coffee then get started on this one! Be back in like 10 mins!

-PastebunAnon
>>
>we didn't watch jumanji, clue or I dunno battleship or the warhammer movie
>>
File: VRbitsleepy.jpg (20 KB, 198x199)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
AHHH The new thread came and I lost the old one.

T! Your Weekend Comic was awesome! And Smug was super happy that you made it, and so was everyone else. I especially loved the mice making a clean getaway. Wonderful job, buddy.

And a reminder that Greentext Theater will be on Wednesday in the evening! Join Donk, Moped and Pastebun as we read your greens!

But for now I need to get to bed!

Goodnight, magical and wonderful /ztp/ threads! I hope if you got to a gym, its got an amazing pun name, like a koala gym in the Rainforest District called You-Can-Lift-Ups.
>>
I want to go through the swamps of Canal District with ____.
I want to go snorkeling in in Sahara Square with ____.
I want to drink a cocktail with ____ in Palm Hotel.
I want to be dominated in bed by ____.
>>
>>17492825
>snorkeling
>sahara square
>>
>>17490957
>Nick rapped on the door with his paw, lightly tapping his foot as he waited for the fennec to answer the doors, not wanting to get drenched by the rain beginning to fall.
>After a few more moments, and pounding a few more times, the doors finally opened, the small mammal hardly awake and irate
>"What the fuck man! I was asleep!" he yelled, waiving his bat around as threateningly as possible, which is not very.
>Nick just shrugged, flashing Finnick a small, smug smirk as he climbed in.
>"Wow, you actually cleaned up in here. That's a surprise" he said sarcastically, noticing it wasn't as cluttered as the last time he had visited.
>"Yeah, well I actually have time to clean without your dumb ass around" Finnick snapped back, their usual sarcastic banter beginning to take hold.
>"Awww, come on. ya gotta admit you miss me. The second you guessed it was me you opened the door faster than I've ever seen" Nick teased, gently ruffling the smaller foxes head fur.
>Finnick grumbled slightly, before giving Nicks legs a quick shove with the handle of the bat, not hard enough to actually do any damage though.
>Nick only grinned wider and wider, reaching back down to ruffle his fur harder with both paws, making Finnicks head fur stand up weirdly.
>"Man, you keep touching me and I'm gonna kick your fucking ass!" He yelled, trying in vain to push Nick away with his smaller paw.
>The size difference making any chance of him being an actual threat impossible, and made the whole situation just more laughable to Nick
>"Ooooh. noooo, I'm soooo scareddd, won't someone save me!" Nick said mockingly, doing a feigned look of fear with his arms.
>Finnick had had enough at this point, jumping on Nick and clinging to the front of his shirt, tearing it slightly as he hung on, yelling torrents of violent threats up at Nick.
>"Dude, what the fuck! Get off my shirt!" Nick said, trying to peel the smaller mammal off of him, and failing quite miserably

(1/?)
>>
>>17492855
*Sahara Square's beach, sorry
>>
File: breathplay with Nick.png (139 KB, 1123x676)
139 KB
139 KB PNG
>>17490908
If you have the time.
>>
>>17492855
Haven't you heard of sand swimming?It's amazing. Just watch out for sandcheeps and bonesharks, swim together and the fins look the same so it's easy to mistake one for the other, not to mention they also shuffle like a shell game to trick you.
>>
>>17492878
>From the position Finnick was in, he was so close to Nicks face that he could smell the peppermint on his breath, probably from a stick of gum or something.
>They had never been this close together, and it was an incredibly awkward feeling.
>That feeling was only made even worse when he realized his back paw was pressing lightly against Nicks crotch, his eyes widening in surprise when he realized Nick was getting hard.
>He let go of Nicks shirt and dropped back to the floor in a mixture of surprise and anger.
>"You fuckin weirdo! You were getting off to me hanging on you!" Finnick said accusingly, shooting daggers up at Nick.
>"No man, it was just because of your paw!" Nick said, trying to look as cool and collected as possible, but the bulge in his pants was not lying.
>Nick groaned as he realized it too, reaching down to try and adjust himself in his pants in vain, only making the growth only more prominent in his pants.
>Finnicks eyes lit up as he stared at Nicks crotch, his cock looking tantalizing.
>"Man... I had no idea you were so hung..." he remarked, his eyes visibly still locked on to Nicks crotch.
>"Man, stop fucking looking!" Nick, said, turning his back to hide his erection from the fennec.
>A heavy, awkward silence hung in the air until Finnick broke the ice with a surprising request.
>"Can... I see more of it?"
>Nicks mouth went slightly agape as he considered the request, and without even answering began to slide his khaki pants off.
>At first, Finnick thought that Nick hadn't been wearing any underwear until he saw the thin elastic around his waste, and the fabric cupping the larger foxes sack perfectly.
>He hadn't thought Nick would be the kind of mammal to wear that sort of thing, but the again Nick had never talked about anything sexual of nature with him. This was all new to both of them.
>As Nick turned around, he got an even better view of the long and very hard shaft being outlined in the fabric.
(2/?)
>>
>>17493073
>The red head of Nicks cock was also poking out of the top of the strap, apparently he had underestimated his own size when he got it.
>Finnick couldn't help but marvel at it, and without even waiting for whatever smug thing Nick was going to say, he quickly got down on his knees and crawled to him.
>And with a lust fueled need, he grabbed the strap and quickly tore it off.
>"Oh come on! That cost me fifth-"
>Nick started to protest until he felt Finnicks tongue touch his tip, his protest being replaced with an uncharacteristically high sounding moan.
>"Ohhhh fuckkkkk" was the only thing he could manage to choke out in between another moan.
>Finnick took this as a good sign to speed up, cupping Nicks plump sack with a paw as he began to take more and more of the length into his mouth, his tongue licking around the shaft.
>The taste of Nicks salty precum oozing out onto his tongue and down his throat was almost enough to drive him wild, but was certainty enough to make him speed up.
>Due to his small size, he was only able to get about a half of Nicks size into his maw, but that was enough for both of them, a chorus of moans and mmphs filling the van as the fennec diligently sucked away.
>Nick suddenly pulled his cock from his mouth, leaving him confused to as what Nick was thinking, thankfully he didn't have to wait long for an answer.
>"I figured you didn't want to waste all my cum in your mouth... Right?"
>Finnick thought about it for a second, before nodding.
>"Then you'd get your shorts off. I can't fuck you through fabric."
>With a good amount of haste, Finnick quickly pulled his shorts and underwear off in one fell swoop, leaving his ass exposed to the larger fox.
>Nick grinned and whistled before teasing "For someone so small, you've got one big ass Finn".
>The fennecs cheeks felt beet red, as he managed to growl out a simple "Shut the fuck up" as he walked back over towards Nick.

(3/4)
>>
>>17493238
>Nick quickly sat down and patted at his lap, grinning as he motioned Finnick to come take a seat.
>"Uhhh... are you sure you're gonna fit? You do realize we have a bit of a size problem." Finnick remarked as he got down on his knees, stroking Nicks shaft with a paw while he waited.
>Nick thought for a second before putting a few of his fingers into his mouth, getting them wet with saliva before reaching over to lightly rub it into the fennecs hole.
>Finnick couldn't help but moan slightly, the slickness of Nicks fingers probing at him felt way better than he expected.
>Unceremoniously, once Nick was done with lucubrating him, he pulled Finnick up and directly onto his lap, his tip rubbing between the small fox's crack.
>"Just put it in already!" Finnick snapped, getting more and more flustered by the second, at this point he didn't just want it, he needed it.
>Nick was happy to oblige him, pressing his tip to his hole, and slowly and gently pressing forward.
>With a loud, shared moan, Nick begins to slide into the smaller fox, inch by inch be goes in more and more, stretching Finnick a little so he can accommodate the new, larger length.
>With a grunt, Finnick tries to push himself down onto more and more of the length, wanting to feel as much of it as possible, reaching a good distance before giving a loud, almost girly sounding moan. His tongue lolling out in delight.
>Nick had managed to hit his prostate, and it felt orgasmic.
>With a huff, Nick began to thrust forward and back, his shaft sliding almost out of his hole before slamming all the way back in. then again, and again, and again.
>Each and every time slamming against his prostate, making his ass clench around the larger foxes cock.
>This cycle continued for a few more minutes, the one thing changing however was the speed of it.
>Nick had gotten into a rhythm, and began pounding away, every single thrust making the fennec moan louder and louder

(4/5, yep)
>>
>>17493377
>The tightness around Nick and the constant pressure pressing against Finnicks prostate meant that this couldn't keep up for much longer.
>Nick had already been practically oozing pre into his ass, and was close to bursting, only a few more thrusts and the dam would break.
>Knowing this Nick began to speed up to as fast as he could without hurting anything, the tightness finally getting overwhelming.
>With one final, grand thrust and a shared moan, Nick gushed burst after burst of cum into the fennecs now well pounded hole.
>The cum splashing against him, pushing Finnick over the edge a few moments later, spurt after spurt of his own cum landing on the vans floor.
>They were both absolutely spent, and as the rain began to pick up outside, Nick slid his cock out of Finnicks hole.
>Without even saying anything, they both sat down together, still both sticky with cum, unsure what this would make their friendship now.
>They both knew however, whatever it was would be good.

(5/5)
>>
>>17493417
https://pastebin.com/S08drPbE
Holy shit that ended up being longer than I thought it would be. Was fun to write though!

Gonna take about an hour break and get started on >>17490958
-Paste
>>
>>
>>
>>17493750
>>
>>17493756
>>
File: Heya.png (42 KB, 600x400)
42 KB
42 KB PNG
Taking lewd draw requests for this evening.
Gonna roll.
>>
File: hmmmmm.png (44 KB, 400x400)
44 KB
44 KB PNG
>>17493831
Can I ask for you again?
>>
>>17493831
>>17493861
Add the squirrel if you have to make a lewd of yourself. You two are a cute lewd couple.
>>
>>17493831
Jill Savage
>>
>>17493831
Femmy surrounded by dick wearing nothing but a hot top saying Omega Bitch
>>
>>17493417
Thank you for taking my request, always love me some FinNick.
>>
>>17491269
Judy is tiny as hell
>>
>>17493831
Remmy hotdogging Betty
>>
>>17493929
She really is.
>>
>>17493831
Kris belly dancing?
>>
>>17493831
Remmy cumming in Anneke
>>
>>17493831
Lewd yourself with nemo
>>
>>17493831
I'm hoping for some good old fashioned NickZelle, right after some lovemaking plz.
>>
>>17493831
Lewd a genderswapped CC. Suggesting, comic or yourself.
>>
Ok, there are ten requests now
Some are... whatever, a promise is a promise
0 >>17493861
1 >>17493888
2 >>17493900
3 >>17493904
4 >>17493964
5 >>17494059
6 >>17494079
7 >>17494091
8 >>17494177
9 >>17494274
>>
>>17494317
Wow, you just love to lewd yourself, silly.
>>
>>17494317
DAMMIT
>>
File: 1455076597049.jpg (4 KB, 118x125)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
>>17494317
U L T R A M E G A K E K
The numbers strike again
You're F A T E D to be with Nemo
>>
>>17494317
A comfy lewd please. Can't wait to see you with your squirrel.
>>
>>17492813
Night bun
>>
File: 1506375084289.gif (1.97 MB, 540x540)
1.97 MB
1.97 MB GIF
>>17494317
neat
>>
File: Mint comes next.png (498 KB, 851x1190)
498 KB
498 KB PNG
quick re-shill of this Minty fresh bun I drew
>>
File: Hug that bun.png (468 KB, 980x922)
468 KB
468 KB PNG
and showing anonbun some love
>>
File: Wanted_part_1.png (326 KB, 1024x1602)
326 KB
326 KB PNG
>>17491575
>>17491999
>>17492283
>>
File: Foxes_with_benefits.png (507 KB, 1024x2349)
507 KB
507 KB PNG
>>17492878
>>17493073
>>17493238
>>17493377
>>17493417
>>
Could someone post the armello/zoot pics pl? I'm gonna work on a comic with that game's style (soonish hopefully) and I need some references
>>
>>17495261
I don't know which one in particular you mean so here:
https://e621.net/post/index/1/armello%20zootopia
I found four
>>
>>17495471
These should do, thanks!
>>
Gay foxo.
>>
>>
>>17495640
>Nick Nick

What did he mean by this?
>>
File: 1513582782849.jpg (83 KB, 680x581)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>17495797
i need more of this
>>
>>17495796
Source?
>>
>>17495823
Me too anon.
>>
>>17495797
Not every foxo is Nick, even if every foxo is gay.
>>
File: 1521929525071.jpg (64 KB, 728x752)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>17495846
This pleases me.
>>
File: The_Tuneup.png (519 KB, 1024x1922)
519 KB
519 KB PNG
>>17495823
Might as well re-shill this then.
>>
>>17495796
>ねぇニック?この間買ったアイス
Judy: "Hey, Nick? Where's that ice you bought recently"
>コラッ 格好!!!!
Nick: "HEY
YOUR CLOTHES!!!!"
>何?
Judy: "What?"
>>
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 210x240)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>17496002
Delish.
>>
>>17495846
>>17495797
Now I think of it, we don't have much male fox on male fox action.
>>
>>17496002
I want the the last pic of this
>>
File: Skye topping Nick.png (396 KB, 1947x1700)
396 KB
396 KB PNG
>>17496201
>>
>>17496263
source?
>>
>>17490915
that's not Be'er Fox, it that fox from Mary poppins
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: 1530794937749.png (10 KB, 666x666)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
>>17496263
>Pegging

No
>>
File: C735KH6VUAA7ysE.jpg_orig.jpg (1.13 MB, 3024x4032)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB JPG
>>
>>17496820
Yes
>>
File: 1532877903555.png (111 KB, 900x1200)
111 KB
111 KB PNG
>>17496852
Why would you have your girlfriend shove a dildo up your butt, its like you want to be gay or something
>>
File: Nick.jpg (19 KB, 340x508)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>17496886
But the Nick is gay
>>
>>
File: LT Ch.4 Part 1 - 1.jpg (458 KB, 2480x3506)
458 KB
458 KB JPG
www.deviantart.com/qalcove/gallery/66368523/Little-Things
>>
File: LT Ch.4 Part 1 - 2.jpg (766 KB, 2480x3508)
766 KB
766 KB JPG
>>17497050
>>
>>17497049
stb bearer
>>
File: LT Ch.4 Part 1 - 3.jpg (690 KB, 2480x3508)
690 KB
690 KB JPG
>>17497059
>>
File: LT Ch.4 Part 1 - 4.jpg (1.17 MB, 2480x3508)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB JPG
>>17497068
>>
>>17496886
For straight guys who like pegging, I assume it's less "Gee willikers, I sure wish I was surrounded by cocks. Oh well, I guess this'll do" and more "I want to have great orgasms, and it just so happens that men's g-spot is in their ass. It's nice that my significant other is willing to help out in this venture"
>>
>>17497086
How is it anyway? I've entertained notions of giving it a try if I ever get the opportunity.
>>
>>17497086
You might be bi
>>
>>17496886
Why is Jack a jellybean?
>>
File: 1481512271311.png (16 KB, 286x548)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>>17497076
>>17497068
>>17497059

Why does the dewlap make her so much cuter
>>
>>17497306
Because.
>>
>>17497306
Because Nick is an eclair.
>>
www.furaffinity.net/view/28222160/
>>
File: 1481149607382.png (167 KB, 426x391)
167 KB
167 KB PNG
>>17497752
and Why is Nick an eclair?
>>
>>17497752
Nick should be something spicy because he destroys assholes.
>>
>>17498060
He's better with a creamy filling.
>>
File: 1471733598451.png (313 KB, 1100x850)
313 KB
313 KB PNG
>>17498208
The only thing that should be filled with cream is Judy.
>>
>>17497897
this is painful to look at
>>
>>17498333
Jude is filled with cream for Nick.
>>
>>17497957
Because.
>>
File: New Doc 2018-08-06_1.jpg (74 KB, 2068x1696)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>17490839
Happy birthday, ACA!
>>
aleriy-art.tumblr.com/post/175647530667?is_highlighted_post=1
>>
>>17497957
Because Skye is a cream puff
>>
>>17498880

I wonder what that crime would be . . .
>>
>>17499140
Not cleaning the bun after sex.
>>
File: JudyPeep.png (91 KB, 800x1200)
91 KB
91 KB PNG
>>17496886
>>17497752
>>17498928
I love these pics so much
Peep Judy is cutest though

>>17498700
Thanks P&P!
>>
>>17496886
>>17497752
>>17498928
>>17499622
Can we finally get sucrosetopia?
>>
>>
>>17500027
>Is it a good thing that this is missing Gideon and Foxy Loxy from Chicken Little?

>Plus, no Vixey or Maid Marian
>>
>>17500230
Only one fox from each movie i thibk.
>>
File: New Doc 2018-07-30 (2)_4.jpg (385 KB, 2448x2056)
385 KB
385 KB JPG
Can I get some requests
>>
File: 1502842808831.png (190 KB, 300x300)
190 KB
190 KB PNG
>>17500027
>>
>>17500570
Have you done a Finnick or Gazelle draw in that trippy style yet? One of those characters if not, please.
>>
>>17500696
Not Disney tho.
>>
>>17500570
Group of TUSK officers wailing on Nick.
>>
>>17496692
anon, ive never seen this one posted before. thanks.
>>
File: Mrs_Fox.jpg (118 KB, 500x688)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>17500741
>not Mrs. Fox instead. I love her voice and making Mr. Fox get his shit together. That scene made me tear up though.
>>
>>17500570
Judy and her parents being casual naked while Nick is being flustered and naked.
>>
>>17494317
Be careful sleeping in the Rainforest District.
There might be spiders, mosquitoes, and wild squirrels tying you up while you sleep.
>>
>>17501244
Don't pretend you don't love it
>>
File: ohmy.png (44 KB, 365x365)
44 KB
44 KB PNG
>>17501244
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?!
>>
>>17501244
>implying you didn't leave that window open intentionally
>>
>>17501321
The squirrel hides his nuts.
>>
File: New Doc 2018-08-06 (1)_1.jpg (105 KB, 3308x1416)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>17500818
Stop resisting
>>
>>
>>17501985
No full pic?
>>
>>17501389
>Squirrel ties his mongoose.
>Tells him to do whatever he wants even if he's nervous.
>Squirrels happy so he ties him up and then goes to hide his nuts.
>Leaves Terry while he goes to hide his cans of assorted nuts in his safe.
>Terry is just bored and the tv remote is away from reach
>>
>>17490958
Gonna write this one up in about an hour or two then do the rest! Hope your day is going well everyone!
-Paste
>>
>>17501453
what did nick do?
>>
File: 1502399959673.jpg (893 KB, 1200x900)
893 KB
893 KB JPG
>>17503027
>what did nick do?

Driving while vulpine.
>>
File: Goodnight5.png (219 KB, 800x800)
219 KB
219 KB PNG
>>17501303
>>17501357
NO
>>17501321
NOTHING
>>17502686
YOU DOUBLE MONSTER
Goodnight /ztg/
>>
>>17503836
Snooze loose tuber
Remember to lock your windows
>>
maybe the real zootopia is the friends we made along the way
>>
>>17500570
How about some trippy tubes? Maybe they can be like a bunch of snakes.
>>
>>17503836
Sleep loose mongoose. May Nemo return soon from the cashews bank so he can untie you.
>>
>>17501244
This is the face of someone who forgot the safeword.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>17504376
Not Zootopia related, please cease
>>
>>
>>17501244
>Such a huge penis
>Still no frotting pics with the mongoose
>>
>>17504380
Reach your hand up your asshole and jerk off your shit you autism-riddled bag of jism.
>>
>>17504445
The authors themselves have specifically stated that their comic is no longer Zootopia related, no need to get so frothingly angry, friend. The comic sucks anyways.
>>
File: 162.png (255 KB, 630x773)
255 KB
255 KB PNG
>>17504380
>>
>>17504445
Is that a bag of cum that had autism added to it or is it a bag of autistic cum?
>>
Stop replying to yourself spergy.
>>
>>17504376
>a fucking dog
>>
>>17504376
>"No one is reading our comic anymore now that Nick and Judy isn't in it"
>"Put NotSkye in a bra and panties!"
>>
File: file.png (312 KB, 565x538)
312 KB
312 KB PNG
>>17504376
>>17504668
>antialiasing on upscaled manga effect
>>
File: New Doc 2018-08-06 (2)_1.jpg (474 KB, 1836x2328)
474 KB
474 KB JPG
>>17500719
Ow my fingers
>>
>>17504712
Not gonna lie I'd still bang her
>>
>Ozzy goes ham when singing Crazy Train
>Though he manages his pitch well when trying Mr. Crowley, he still scares the shit out of a few of the mammals by the mic
>>
>>17504927
Dassa lotta dots
>>
>>
>>17490958
>Two bodies huddled together.
>It had been the primary way of staying warm for centuries before the advent of heating.
>But yet, here they were, two mammals lightly pressed together, the bed sheets lying crumpled up across the room.
>They were both half asleep, their arms and paws wrapped around each other.
>But there paws did not lie dormant for long, the wolf and foxes paws getting lower and lower.
>Exploring each others nether regions softly, rubbing, squeezing, and touching gently.
>The activity only making their bodies pressed together feel warmer and warmer.
>Without even realizing it, the before bed activity had made both of them more and more drowsy.
>After some minor readjusting and a long, passionate kiss both of them fell into a deep sleep.

(Added this one to the short greentexts page: https://pastebin.com/yMRJpiK7)
>>
File: skye4.jpg (2.11 MB, 3474x3884)
2.11 MB
2.11 MB JPG
>>
>>17504968
>Avo comes on stage for a duet and everyone bails
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>17490983
>>17490986
>>17491004
We're getting a metric shitton of severe storms here right now, and I don't wanna risk writing and losing power in the middle. I am gonna do these tonight!

-Paste
>>
Does Al have a character arc?
>>
>>17505872
Most characters have less arcs than Remmy has discovery arcs about their characters
>>
>>17505940
but hes not even good at catching their character reveals half the time
>>
>>17505438
Good luck with those storms, stay safe!
>>
>>17506008
That's part of the fun of it, having an unreliable narrator tell his story while the reader can see another layer of the story beyond their perception.
>>
>>17505019
How did the artist manage to make both of them so ugly?
>>
>>17492029
IwtftR
>>
>>17504712
>>17504376
Ironic enough, back in the day when the comic was still about "wildehopps", there was no " furry" in the tags. Now, however, those two are desperately trying to gain any kind of audience
Their patreon is doing worse and worse each month as well. People used to give them nearly 500 bucks a month, which has now diminished to under 200
>>
>>17506179
Tumblr artists are physically incapable of producing anything of beauty. They constantly long to be "subversive" with their art so being offensive to the palate is an underlying necessity in their work. See Steven Universe.
>>
>>17506627
are you gonna start crying about the mean sjws now too
>>
>>17506673
No I'm just pointing out the fact that the picture is ugly because it is meant to be ugly.
>>
>>17504319
Is Zac a kid? Like a 12 or 13 year old boy? What's he doing working for a spy agency?
>>
>>17504354
>CEO

Apparently this must be some kind of private sector security firm. Nice.
>>
>>17504370
>Lewis Carroll

This raises a whole host of questions.
>>
>Betty playfully nips and growls against Remmy's neck
>It was at this moment that Remmy admited he was a predophile
>>
>>17506577
I remember when Rem used to work alone. Gosh, those were the days. Zistopia and Inter furry man were also really promising back then
>>
>>17507353
>with a mommy fetish
>>
>>17496263
>>
>>17507426
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>17507426
nice
>>
>>17507426
>>17507440
>>17507445
I don't see any differences
>>
>>17507548
no strap on in the edit
>>
>>17507548
its gay
>>
>>17507573
>>17507571
oh, dissapointing
>>
>>17507573
It was gay in the first one, whats the real difference?
>>
>>17507635
its gayer
>>
why does all porn have the guys go in raw
what ever happened to safe sex?
>>
>>17506577
>>17507385
The thing that weirds me out a little is this trend of some CCs doing projects, use Nick and Judy, but want their OCs to take the spotlight, and get annoyed when people ask "What about WildeHopps?" Rem and Aoi, Spin, even some fanfic writers like Sophie.
>>
>>17507688
It's just fantasy Anon, in the same vein Judy/Violet(taller cuter glasses Judy) can take Nick's massive meat baton with ease.

Would enjoy seeing some slow build up through foreplay and stretching though, hotter when there's some slow deliberate effort involved.
>>
File: Dj67HtFU8AEXdpT.jpg (434 KB, 1494x2048)
434 KB
434 KB JPG
>>
>>
>>
>>17507780
That's why I explicitly try to tell stories through Nick and Judy's eyes even if I want to use an OC. For example, people wouldn't really care about an OC just exposition dumping about Zootopia's history (with a few exceptions, i.e. Labjer's history lesson, because he showed us what happened in the past, then framed it as a lesson in the final panel) but they might care more if, say, Judy is curious about Zootopia's history because she didn't grow up there, and so specifically asks someone because she's curious.
>>
>>
>>17507954
Why is this not Skye?
>>
>>17507880
>through foreplay
sadly you never see this outside of authors incorporating their kinks like petplay or doms or whatever
It is so much better than just having the dude drop his pants and stick his ding dong in their hole
>>
>>17504376
What happened to that "She's a naked savage" AU?
>>
File: 1532399505288.png (2.12 MB, 1600x1504)
2.12 MB
2.12 MB PNG
>>17507954
>>17508021
Because Miles DF draws others females and fortunately prefers to use my nigga Finnick doing stuff instead of original characters.

Also, she could be Skye with her Ammy Cosplay on.
>>
File: 1458078313897.jpg (114 KB, 470x750)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>
>>17508832
no
>>
>>17508832
Why am I more attracted to the bun, god help me
>>
Disney was quite bold in their decision to put Gideon in the movie, despite the fact he's not even an animal
>>
>>17501985
>>17507928
source?
>>
>>17508944
You need the tightness that only a 3ft tall slutty bunny can give you.

Can you imagine how fucking tight Judy has too be? Can you imagine how warm she'd feel against your cock? The feeling of her heart beat against your dick?
>>
>>17509194
>3 ft tall slutty bunny
I didn't realize we were talking about Jack
>>
>>
>>17509244
>>
>>17509194
>>17509229
I can't wait to see what the future will hold, imagine having your own bunny sex bot modeled after your favourite bun, available in stars-in-her-eyes bunny cop Judy Hopps; Suave, smug and slutty Jack Savage or Confident, dominant and kinda sisterly Violet Hopps.
>>
File: 1468739329595.jpg (280 KB, 862x926)
280 KB
280 KB JPG
>>17509244
So this is how Nick and Gideon were combined into Gappy?
>>
File: kek.jpg (276 KB, 686x616)
276 KB
276 KB JPG
>>17509456
>>
File: birthdaytrick.png (1.58 MB, 1470x940)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB PNG
late happy birthday for a certain anteater
>>
I return /ztg/ - with a tablet! These two are based on human characters I have and I wanted to see what the would look like in Zootopia. Their names are Chetana Lwool (Her father's a sheep) and Blaine Gruff.
>>
>>17509569
And, of course, they are romantic with each other.
>>
>>17509591
Sorry for the partially big head on Blaine in this one.
>>
>>17509520
damn what else can he do with that tongue...
>>
>>17509613
An even bigger sorry for the bigger head on Blaine in this other one.
>>
>>17509638
And now for the transportation TT piece I've been putting off. I imagine Field Mice like to travel in sheep wool because it reminds them of the brushes they live in.
>>
>>17509665
Here's Leroy carrying his girlfriend, his girlfriend's sister, his girlfriend's sister's boyfriend, and a chipmunk to their school. I imagine giraffes who transport other mammals usually transport sloths and koalas because they like to hang on trees and giraffes are heighty like trees.
>>
>>17509712
Lastly, Morgiana is trying to read her friend Sheldon's textbook, but it is too small for eyesight - even with a magnifying glass.
>>
>>
File: birthday anteater.png (354 KB, 1737x1308)
354 KB
354 KB PNG
A tad bit late, but happy belated birthday, ACA! Thanks for all you do for the thread, man. You're a cool duder.
>>
>>17510025
Nice Skunkbutt, this is really cute!
>>
File: cheetah cop.jpg (82 KB, 1024x571)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>17501453
>Stop resisting
>>
File: 1533592621.schesta_ju.jpg (227 KB, 960x1280)
227 KB
227 KB JPG
www.furaffinity.net/view/28247655/
>>
>>17509746
All good stuff Doe!
Hope you enjoy your tablet, they're fun to play around with

>>17509520
>>17510025
Geez, I dunno what to say... thank you both so much, they're beautiful!
And thank you to all the rest of /ztg/, you're all wonderful dudes and dudettes

>>17509628
Wouldn't you like to know

Goodnight /ztg/!
>>
>>17504927
>>17505016
>a lotta dots

Throw more dots
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lo9kmcEw0w
>>
File: gesundheit.jpg (30 KB, 720x852)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>17505019
>>
File: Skye change.jpg (109 KB, 904x1280)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
This thread needs more fluffy Skye
>>
>>17510435
Alright, you first
>>
File: sleepyorsomething.png (414 KB, 494x916)
414 KB
414 KB PNG
>>17510353
glad you liked it man! sleep tight

speaking of sleep, goodnight thread
>>
>>17510353
>Goodnight /ztg/!
Sleep tight birthday boy!

>>17510353
>Wouldn't you like to know
Photographic evidence suggests you can rim yeens.
>>
File: agent skye.png (690 KB, 1080x1224)
690 KB
690 KB PNG
>>17510486
>>
File: officer skye.jpg (452 KB, 707x1000)
452 KB
452 KB JPG
I wish Skye looked like this
>>
File: 1527990165028.png (203 KB, 760x1000)
203 KB
203 KB PNG
>>17510435
How about this?

>>17510520
Sleep well, gazelle

>>17510353
Sleep sweeter, anteater
>>
>>17510520
Cute tired Nick, sleep tight Fuel!
>>
File: thats pretty neato.png (184 KB, 378x541)
184 KB
184 KB PNG
>>17510659

Nice! I hadn't seen that Skye until now.
>>
>>17510025
This is CUTE
>>
>>17510025
*liccs cake.
>>
>>17509244
Damn Gerard these persona pics you do are so damn rad!

>>17509746
Grats on a tablet Doe!

>>17510025
A true cutie is what you are Skunkbutt.

>>17510520
You too Fuel, have a great snooze.
>>
What if Nick isn't gay, but queer?
>>
File: Ugh.png (33 KB, 450x450)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
Rolling another lewd request. You can ask the same as yesterday.
No Terry and/or Nemo, since they won last time.
>>
>>17511261
Do my original characters, Berry and Bemo
>>
>>17511261
So many possibilities

I haven't seen any of Charlie in a while
>>
>>17511261
A Manchas and Koslov comfy lewd please.
>>
>>17511261
Nick and Honey snoring post coital?
>>
File: 1527385904717.png (335 KB, 1565x1673)
335 KB
335 KB PNG
>>17511261
rinelet
>>
>>17511261
I'm so tempted to suggest Terry/Nemo pornstar lookalikes, but for your sake I'll request a tasteful gazelle lewd
>>
>>17511261
pawholding
>>
>>17511261
>>17511361
Pawholding while having sex!
Duke and Travis.
>>
File: 1714003_orig.jpg (183 KB, 562x800)
183 KB
183 KB JPG
>>
>>17511261
Jack and Skye in the missionary position.
>>
>>17511404
stb tight bunner
>>
>>17511404
Sleep tight man
>>
File: nani.png (103 KB, 550x550)
103 KB
103 KB PNG
>>17511261
Lewd this yeen. I'm sure he'd appreciate that from you.
>>
>>17511261
RobC
>>
>>17510353
Thanks ASig! Also, happy belated birthday and goodnight!
>>17511005
Thanks!
>>
>>17511506
That's ACA
>>
>>17511261
RemmyxBetty lewd plz
>>
>>17511261
skye
>>
File: Geometric_rabbit.jpg (75 KB, 640x640)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>17490839
hey there /ztg/, NeoTT here!
and I am VERY LATE!
due to personal reasons I could not open the poll, nor ask for help for it!
for this, I APOLOGIZE.
and for that reason, the poll will instead be extended and close on THURSDAY MIDNIGHT!
any bunishing that may come, I thoroughly deserve it!

>https://www.quiz-maker.com/poll2032014x02Ac4E12-55

>>
>>17511296
You cheeki breeki
>>17511333
Sorry, I have a strict "no lewds of sonas without consent or revenge" policy

0 >>17511300
1 >>17511312
2 >>17511315
3 >>17511338
4 >>17511361
5 >>17511392
6 >>17511424
7 >>17511456
8 >>17511463
9 >>17511545.

>>17511570
Sorry buddy, too late
>>
>>17511621
Look at this bad bun, just begging for bunishment...

It's cool TTAnon, shit happens. The important thing is it's up now and ready to roll!
>>
>>17511506
Oh...Sorry about that ACA!
>>
>>17511633
>gazelle lewd
I'm with it
>>
>>17511261
Lewd NickZelle please!!
>>
>>17512169
fuck, too late
>>
File: VRbitHappyBirthday.jpg (23 KB, 199x199)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>17498700
>>17509520
>>17510025
I love birthdays. P&P, Skunk, Fuel, you all did fantastic with these. And happy birthday to you, ACA! I hope you had a wonderful, colorful day!

>>17504927
The dot pattern on this one is one of my favorites; I like how the subtly swap patterns midway. This one must have taken a while!

>>17509244
This is really cool! I know you love Gideon but I hope you or others are inspired to do these for other characters.

>>17509665
>>17509712
These are interesting ideas! I imagine its a low-cost alternative to Zoober; there must be very strict ratings about cleanliness, both of fur and fabric, and I bet careful steppers are rated higher.
>>
File: VRbitgoodnight.gif (3.4 MB, 576x1024)
3.4 MB
3.4 MB GIF
>>17512510
And its midnight, so its time for me to head to bed.

Remember! Wednesday is GTT! Moped, Donk and Paste will be reading your greens!

Goodnight, magical and wonderful /ztp/ threads! I hope your birthday cake has ant sprinkles.
>>
>>17512583
Sleep tight bunner.
>>
File: 1512653062246.jpg (54 KB, 600x528)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>17511633
holy shit can you believe how close you were to lewding your self again!
>>
>>17512686
He's almost always one step away... he's a tube after all.
>>
File: 1532874239096.png (86 KB, 929x399)
86 KB
86 KB PNG
>>17512510
Hey, I would like to submit this green for GTT
>>
File: 201807-DesMol-Base.png (427 KB, 1000x750)
427 KB
427 KB PNG
Harry, you here? I was kinda hoping for your feedback on your commission, are these poses close to what your hoped to see?
>>
>>17512945
That is a very nice neck curve, Rob.
>>
>>17512945
Not Harry but that seems pretty nice, Rob.
>Tfw you remember Desmond is like 8' tall
>That is like an 8-9 inch dick but it is still dwarfed by the massive Molly
>>
Page 10er, board your escape pods whenever.

>>17513295
>>17513295
>>17513295
>>
File: 147040111111.png (155 KB, 400x480)
155 KB
155 KB PNG

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.