[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/trash/ - Off-Topic
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 79 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

/ZTG/ - Zootopia General: Soft Happy Snuggles edition

Pastebin: pastebin.com/iYDU8g2T
Booru: zoo.booru.org
Thread journal Backup: pastebin.com/GiLL5kAS
ZTG Creator List: derpy.me/ztgcclist

Archives: www.ztarchive.com / desuarchive.org / archive.b-stats.org
Previous thread: https://archive.b-stats.org/trash/thread/17258485
Previous thread: http://www.ztarchive.com/trash/thread/17258485
Previous thread: https://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/17258485

TT: /TG/Topia has won it! Submissions due Aug 2nd but you can be late if you want, TTBun doesn't mind at all!
Previous TT: Transportation in Zootopia(Late submissions are totally rad though!)
TT Archive: t3event.tumblr.com
TT Pastebin: pastebin.com/gudYsYHL
>>
>>17280720
This is a nice OP image.
I love it.
>>
Charlie has been shown caring more for Pandora than any actual couple has been shown caring about each other
>>
>>17280760
>I'm surprised how little of those arts don't involve desperation cuddles with the actual target of her concern, which is Pandora. I dont have a problem with Charmy really but I feel that alot of her actual concerns are being warped into attempts at getting with remmy. Its pretty clear that Pandora and her wellbeing are all she has on her mind, especially with how impatience she told Marty she was been and how she was worried that the cure wouldn't bring her back 100% (the "margin for error" that she was referring too)
It's kind of hard to imagine that she has a thing for remmy when it's pretty obvious that he's the further thing from her mind at the moment.
I completely agree but remmy being the protagonist and all, it's pretty obvious he gonna get shipped under any circumstance
>>
File: 1458620390357.jpg (55 KB, 1057x611)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>17280449
>The real kicker outside of writing stories is probably the fear of coming off as imposing or annoying because you're not making content about the characters that everybody cares about and instead are doing something self-indulgent.

That's a big one too.

>Artist decides to draw something different that they've been wanting to do
>"Hey, that's really cool, I can't wait to see more of this!"
>Writer decides to write something different that they've been wanting to do
>*dead fucking silence*

Just imagine if Akella was just writing a fic instead of drawing his mecha idea as a comic. Nothing stifles creativity like being ignored.
>>
>>17280916
Dude if there was a fic about zoot mecha I would be all over that shit, I love giant robo's so much.
>>
File: RF by Wrigley.png (73 KB, 333x458)
73 KB
73 KB PNG
>>17279176
As many have already said, writing is difficult to get a strong reaction from, unless if you're writing a shitpost fic or a fanservice fic, or writing something so remarkably good that no one can ignore, so writing OCs will always seem like a pointless venture to most people.
Not all, but most.

I can't say much on OCs and artwork, because that is outside my personal experience, but I think >>17280449 maybe has one of the better examples of what could deter an artist, especially a newer one to the threads, from taking a chance on creating their own OCs outside of their zoosona.

I can't say for sure that creating OCs will always pay off in some form or another, some just don't catch on and others may be missteps, but I think that for the sake of creativity and development on both a personal and community level, it's worth taking a risk on.
>>
>>17280953
That one was an example.
Of course some would like certain ideas but the majority are ignored or receive silence.
>>
File: NickJudyCoffeeHat.jpg (362 KB, 1063x1063)
362 KB
362 KB JPG
I've finally done it, folks! I've completed Nick and Judy's Friend Campaign on Disney Heroes: Battle Mode and holy shit is the Friend Disk reward worth it. In the interest of not spamming close to 20 pics in a row, I've compiled them all here if you're interested in looking through it: https://smugbeverage.tumblr.com/post/176325935787/smugbeverage-man-apparently-you-guys-really

While this is the end of Nick and Judy's campaign, there's still lots more zoot content in the game for me to uncover, including mission blurbs and some hilarious crossover friendships, like the friendship between Jack Sparrow and Nick that just got added in the patch today, so I'm not calling it quits yet; I'll keep playing the game so you don't have to.
>>
If you listed all of the A+ artists we've had in the thread it'd take ages but I don't even know who you'd say would be the A+ writers.
>>
>>17281013
Poor Finnick, I don't think he's gonna get payed at all...
>>
>>17280987
Speaking of OCs, working on a new Stoutwell chapter, RF?
>>
>>17280916
>Nothing stifles creativity like being ignored.
I feel you on that one.
Even just an acknowledgment that someone read my stuff all the way through feels good.
>>
>>17281144
"I'll be sure to read this later!" is worse. I've learned that really means "I'm not going to read it, but I don't want to hurt your feelings by saying so to your face."
>>
>>17281132
is Stoutwell as good as people claim it to be? I am planning to read it soon, and I would like to know
>>
>>17281206
On some cases it's true. There have been times a fic is updated but am unable to read it in the moment.
Now i feel like a jackass.
>>
File: 1489444534971.png (128 KB, 462x486)
128 KB
128 KB PNG
>>17281238
You might have honestly meant it, but when the only responses to a fic being posted are "I'll be sure to read this later" and nobody ever actually says anything later, that's how it's going to be read.
>>
This being an IMAGE board magnifies things. I've had shitty scrawls I doodled reposted more than even the most popular stories I've written.

(the Ao3 ban doesn't help, either)
>>
>>17280449
>>17280916
Oof, this. Making characters and trying to show them off to other people only for them to call you/them annoying doesn't feel too great; especially if you care about them.
>>
>>17281353
I am honestly surprised each and every time someone asks for more details about my OC and the bar he works at.
>>
File: RFGoldskin.png (250 KB, 461x554)
250 KB
250 KB PNG
>>17281132
Indeed I am.
Can't give a ETA at the moment, but I'm probably mudway through writing it (which probably means I'm actually 1/4 through it).

>>17281230
I was gonna post the series link and invite you to see for yourself, but typically I forgot about a certain link ban and got my wifi IP blocked for 72hrs (thankfully I have LTE wireless on my cell, so I can still post from there).
So I'll just link my tumblr instead, where the recent fic links are available:
https://raccoonfg.tumblr.com
>>
>>17281230
I personally like it.
I like the protagonist and how RF represent Zootopia as a whole.
The canon characters are here but in the right amount, not too involved in story, Stoutwell is his own character with his story to tell.
>>
>>17281474
I really hope they drop that shit soon, it's a pain making pastebins just to link AO3.
>>
>>17281502
Good luck, the mods have officially stated it's "not their problem"
>>
>>17281474
>>17281487
ok, I will take a look later!
>>
>>17281502
>this crop of mods
>giving even ounce of a fuck
They literally ban you for reporting anything in /trash/ now.
>>
>>17281502
The "hey what are your musings on this fan-created fiction of my own about an old cartoon" seems to keep spamming with his verbal diahrrea so i don't count on the ban going anyway from now on.
>>
>>17281594
What a strange ass thing to spam.
>>
>>17281627
Not sure if i understand you. Should proba ly go to sleep but i think i have to clarify a little.
That guy keeps making his threads with different links to his fanfictions and then keeps them bumped even if he's the only poster at all.
Now i go to sleep before i collapse.
Good night ztg.
>>
>>17281719
Sleep tight anon
>>
If this thread is any indication, there is a large divide between what writers want and what the fans want in terms of content
>>
>>17281827
That divide does not exist for artists. An artist can do whatever they like, people will still enjoy it and give it attention.
>>
>>17281827
you don't say
>>
File: gens.jpg (85 KB, 500x687)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>17281827
>catering to the masses
>>
Heya! Anyone got any lewd PS requests (writing), I'll get them done ASAP
>>
>>17281959
Charlie dressed as a boy going on a date with Martina, with under-the-table oral
>>
File: Non-lewd is cool too.png (501 KB, 1881x1826)
501 KB
501 KB PNG
>>17281959
Charlie giving T-Rex a down payment on the sauce?
>>
>>17281959
Charlie eating out Pandora's pussy
>>
>>17280987
Man, I just want to make good content for good people who deserve it
>>
>>17281959
Betty and Remmy playing strip poker
>>
>>17281959
Ozzy having a lewd fantasy about another guy
>>
>>17281426
Well, you made quite too much of a detailed story to throw it away like a background only.
It shows you've given it much more thought than the minimum necessary.
>>
>>17281827
Ultimately, I feel that writers should write what they like, as oppose to writing something that doesn't inspire them just to cater to people. Just know that someone is reading it and just cause they dont leave comment or suggestions behind (cause they would rather remain lurking, I guess), that shouldn't discourage you
>>
>>17281959
Avo working on her live show when a "surprise guest" the pizza delivery ram shows up but oh no she can't find her wallet and needs to seek alternative methods to paying for her food.
>>
>>17282004
>charlie gets a taste firsthand
>>
>>17282117
Well she's got to know if it's the good stuff, her clients were very specific about the quality.
>>
>>17282025
>as she takes off her panties, the last remaining article of clothing, she lifts her ass and wiggle her hips
>if she's gonna lose, she's going down swinging
>>
File: 1498006201505.jpg (17 KB, 410x372)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>17280809
I hate it, it has gay on it
>>
>>17282336
Judy the homophobe cop
>>
>>17282336
But that's what makes it good
Why can't stories have more gay in them?
>>
>>17282025
Pack strip poker
Pack spin the bottle
Pack truth or dare
Pack seven minutes in heaven
>>
File: 1529449091738.jpg (146 KB, 997x997)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
with this heat autumn can't come fast enough! only 8 more weeks left.
>>
>>17282397
Because gay shouldn't be a defining feature. Two many hotdogs is unhealthy
>>
Look, the buy-in on a fic and the buy-in on fanart are completely different. It takes moments to appreciate a piece of art and move on with your day, whereas even a fast reader has to spend way more time with a piece of fanfiction on average. Also- this isn't a shot taken at a particular writer, but rather a blanket statement: we didn't come to the Zootopia section of AO3 to read about some OC's you made up. We came to read about Judy, Nick, Finnick, etc. Zootopia's setting isn't novel or new. Cities inhabited by animals as a concept has been around for almost as long as fiction. It's the characters of Zootopia we came to read about because it was those characters that resonated with us. Pack Street took off because Weaver has the social cache built up from his previous work to inspire readership and the skill to retain that interest. The average reader is going to see your wall of unrecognizable names in the tags and skip your work.
>>
>>17282003
>Charlie huffs and pants softly as she sits on the soft padding of the restaurant booth
>"God this suit is hot" she thinks to herself, lightly adjusting the collar and tie, feeling beads of sweat pooling underneath them.
>She lays her head in her paw as she waits, Martina had been in the bathroom for what had felt like an eternity at this point, when she gave the idea for "you to go out to eat dressed up", she didn't think she'd be spending most of it alone
>As the waiter approaches the table once again to inquire about ordering, she has to stifle a yelp, something is under the table tugging on her suit pants.
>Oh you better no-
>YEP.
>She almost moans out loud as a her pants and panties are pulled down in an instant, and a hungry tongue replaces them/
>She can barely hold it together as the waiter asks if she is ready to order, visibly grimacing and sweating, the waiter looking confused as he walks away.
>Well, THIS is certainly a better way to "go out to eat" than she thought.
>With a barely audible squeak from the back of her throat, her paws paws reach down to hold Martina into her crotch as she cums.
>Best. Dinner. Ever.

The finished shorts will all be in this Paste as they're posted: https://pastebin.com/yMRJpiK7
>>
>>17282473
But I wanna read about gay guys
>>
File: 1528037510667.png (27 KB, 666x666)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
>>17282500
How about wholesome straight where its not all about dicks.
>>
>>17282520
No
>>
>>17282488
pretty much this
in fact, this would apply to comics as well. Look at zistopia, water under the bridge, and even Borba's abomination. Now, read them all again, and ask yourself if they weren't as famous on tumblr (or infamous in Borba's case) back when their comic first rolled out of the oven, would people actually care as much?
>>
>>17282494
>sweaty dapper crossdressing girl fox

I didn't realize I had this fetish
>>
>>17281013
>tfw alone in server 2
>>
>>17282494
Nice.
Charty, together with whatever Charlie/Wolter is called is my favorite ship.
>>
>>17282684
Cholter? Aardfox?
>>
File: 1521961228050.png (2.37 MB, 1896x1682)
2.37 MB
2.37 MB PNG
Anyone got that long greentext about Betty?
>>
>>17281013
You are doing God's work, lewd kitty.
>>
>>17281026
who are:
>weaver
>boneym
>smug_beverage
>falke
>>
>>17282004
>Charlie grins as she watches Rex shake the last few drops into the pot
>It really is the one thing that spices it up, and drives everyone wild.
>She flashes him a knowing smirks as he rearranges his pants and walks out of the room.
>Across the room, she gets a spoon and puts a spoonful into her mouth.
>"Mmmm, nice and creamy. Absolutely perfect." she thinks to herself
>She dips it in and takes another spoonful, and another, and another.
>The fact that nobody truly knows what the "special ingredient" is just drives her wild, in the best way possible of course.
>Nobody will ever suspect that there's actually Worcestershire Sauce in it!
>Literally nobody around uses it, it will truly give it the perfect kick and edge to keep people coming, especially considering that no one hardly can even pronounce the stuff properly
>Stuff is so good that you can drink it straight from the source, not that she would know..
>The saltiness and the slight texture it adds is justtt enough to turn an ordinary sauce into something orgasmic
>As she walks out of the kitchen, she quickly hands Rex a 20, gotta keep the cook happy after all.

I'm not sorry.
Will add it to here of course
https://pastebin.com/yMRJpiK7
>>
>>17282935
You monster, that sauce is terrible! You'll rue this day.... RUE!

Thank you for taking my request, it was a fun little twist.
>>
>>17282935
>>
>>
>>17281026
dude, we don't have a lot of good artists in the first place
I am not even trying to be mean. But honestly, the reason people gave (you) to most of our artists wasn't because their arts were great, or even decent, it was simply because those artists gave this thread a sense of "welcoming"
>>
>>17282983
>unfortunately, Charlie was holding her lunch bag the wrong way around, so the reminder she left for herself was not read
>Remmy bleated many times that day
>>
>>17283017
Its like hes about to pick her up by the waist
>>
GG Judy
>>
>>17283195
Oh for goodness sakes Judy, how did you let Engineer of all classes sneak up on you.
>>
>>17283152
Yeah, with just one paw. I am pretty sure his thumb could probably wrap around the other side of her torso, because it is less picking her up by the waist and more her entire upper body. His paw covers from her armpits down to the top of her hips.
>>
>>17283195
am I the only one thinking that this comic still makes zero sense?
>>
>>17283305
Oh man the possibilities
>>
File: happy Nick.png (191 KB, 491x568)
191 KB
191 KB PNG
So, anons, I know there is a dip in productivity in summer, but what are working on?
Some TT? Stories? Drawings?
What would be some characters you would like to/plan to draw/write about?
Also, share some music:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3Boz0O1SqM
>>
File: otterboop.png (68 KB, 700x700)
68 KB
68 KB PNG
>>17283445
I'll bite

Right now I've got:
>Charlie + Anneke thing
>Sequel to Proximity

Still brainstorming for TT, hopefully I come up with something worth reading
>>
>>17282010
>Pandora had just gotten out of the hospital and Charlie was intending to make her time back home a little more enjoyable.
>She rapped upon the door to Pandora's apartment a few times, then again, then again.
>Still no answer, huh.
>After trying again for a few more minutes, she eventually noticed that the small window in the apartment was open, and decided to just go on in.
>Once inside, she noticed that all the lights were off, but that a soft, but distinct noise was coming from Pandoras bedroom/
>Creeping softly into the room, Charlie couldn't help but smile at the sight she was seeing, Pandora was sprawled out on the bed, completely zonked out, the tigers chest rising and falling slightly as she slumbers.
>Even more tantalizing to the fox is the fact that she is only wearing a pair of thin panties, showing off the tantalizing curves of her groin perfectly.
>She can't even help herself as she begins to quickly peel off her own clothing, haphazardly tossing all of it it across the room with a soft thud.
>Without a moments hesitation, she climbs up onto the bed, giving the slumbering tiger one last quick glance before plunging head first into Pandora's crotch.
>Eagerly. she begins to lap at her slit through the fabric, her paws quickly reaching up to tear them away from under the tiger, giving her rear a brief squeeze as she does so before diving straight back in.
>Without even checking to see if her groping had awoken Pandora, Charlie begins to furiously lap at the tigers now exposed crotch, hearing her breathing begin to quicken and a slight moan.
>If Pandora hadn't been awake before, she certainly was now.
>Knowing that, she reached around to toy ans squeeze the tigers cheeks, relishing every moan and squeak the tiger makes as she laps, harder and harder, faster and faster.
>Suddenly, she realizes that she can't even move her head back any, Pandora had been holding her head down to keep her going, and she hadn't even noticed.
>>
>>17283745
>This sudden realization only egging her on to do more with it, one of her paws reaching back around to furiously rub and occasionally gently squeeze at her clit.
>This added bit of stimulation finally pushing Pandora over the edge, and Charlie huffs and moans softly as she feels a treasure trove of juices drip onto her tongue and muzzle.
>Breathlessly and wordlessly, Charlie climbs up the bed, and practically flops into the tigers embrace.
>"Did you enjoy my "Welcome Home Present?" Charlie asks, smiling contently
>Pandora responds by wrapping her arms around the fox, and pulling her even closer, falling back to sleep.
>"I'll take that as a yes" Charlie thinks, contently as she starts to drift off as well.

This one ended up longer than I expected. Preds are adorable.

This one was practically a fic so I shoved it onto its own PB:
https://pastebin.com/n8ZKd3ip
>>
File: a fun night.png (754 KB, 1024x4529)
754 KB
754 KB PNG
my favorite greentext of all time
>>
>>17283745
>>17283770
This was awesome!!
>>
>>17282025
>>17282051
>>17282107
It's getting late, so I'll do these 3 in the morning. If I somehow forget, just yell in here and I'll see it.

Night everyone, hope you enjoyed!
-Paste
>>
File: Dream happy dreams.jpg (50 KB, 470x563)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>17283800
Sleep tight bunner
>>
File: 1522902102026.png (833 KB, 824x1520)
833 KB
833 KB PNG
What if Judy was a homophobe and was forced to work with Gay Nick on a case?
>>
>>17283936
Or maybe with Jude so it could end in frotting
>>
>>17283936
she'll turn Nick hetero or at least bi with that bunny cunny
>>
File: VRbitsleepy.jpg (20 KB, 198x199)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>17283445
Working on IRL stuff! I have my team living with me for a while now that the place is all set up.

I'm also doing Writer's Workshop and hopefully will be able to do a stream tomorrow.

Speaking of--

Come join DoeAnon and Blue Double as we discuss how to make stuff that isn't perfect! Its Talking Content - Defying Perfectionism!

I'm not happy with any of the names I've come up with for this TC, but I'm doing it anyway rather than delaying it or stressing out about things not being good enough. That's the essence of the TC!

But now its time to sleep.

Goodnight, magical and wonderful /ztp/ threads! I hope you're all rolling up some cool characters for TT this Thursday.
>>
File: unknown (8).png (2.32 MB, 1579x886)
2.32 MB
2.32 MB PNG
>>17280720
Nuclear Drawpilecalypse!

Download Drawpile, join this room, make a layer, create the art
For users who want to work in another program, edit > copy visible in drawpile will let you snag the current progress to use as a backdrop, and you can port in your layer directly. Make sure to use your own resizing tool for best results!
>>
>>17283964
Sleep well bun bun, can't wait for the stream and your Secret Santa 2055.
>>
>>17283654
How can this be a tube and still unlewded
>>
>>17283936
>Nick Nick
what
>>
>>17283961
Only way to turn Nick bi would be pummeling his boipussi with a huge strap-on.
>>
>>17281026
Artists in these threads try and fail on anatomy when they are already struggling with forns and depth, just because you're easily impressionable doesn't mean artists here are good.
>>
>>17284527
Because he's straight
>>
File: 1498006333310.jpg (32 KB, 391x408)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>17284759
>Boipussy

I hate this term
>>
>>17284904
Boipussi*
>>
>>17284817
Grade on a curve, you whiny bitch.
>>
>>17285033
Don't say stupid shit if you don't want people calling you out on it, this isn't reddit or tumblr or whatever shithole you crawled out of.
>>
>>17285052
>le reddit bogeyman

Sure is summer in here.
>>
>>17283207
Fucking kek
>>
>>17284730
I read it as gay straight, I'm even more confused
>>
>>17285754
but nick is a fox
>>
File: 1476253067688.png (423 KB, 800x600)
423 KB
423 KB PNG
>>
>>17285778
He's straight though
>>
>>17283207
In her defence, you wouldn't expect an engineer to sneak up on you
>>
>>17286158
How can a fox be straight?
>>
File: 1461897076721.jpg (275 KB, 717x929)
275 KB
275 KB JPG
>>17286262
two words: Bun pussy
>>
File: 1532509610825.png (179 KB, 1019x848)
179 KB
179 KB PNG
>>17286267
Counterargument: tight foxe ass
>>
File: 1460839949581.png (348 KB, 729x801)
348 KB
348 KB PNG
>>17286298
Buns have TWO tight holes

You don't even need lube for one of them
>>
>>17286298
Tight, maybe, but hardly vicelike.
>>
File: fox.png (356 KB, 1680x1080)
356 KB
356 KB PNG
>>17286309
Nick says otherwise.
>>
>Laying on her back, Velvet could hear the big old bed creaking under her.
>The bed belonged to Al’s dad.
>Velvet wondered if Al was ‘made’ on this bed…
>It smelled of beer and cum and if the smell didn’t give it away, the stains would. There will probably be more stains soon.
>The white wolf between her legs was pounding away, making the doe shake in extasy.
>She never expected something like this would happen.
>It wasn’t right… She was a deer and he a wold and… and…
>Her train of thought was broken as the strong wolf started pounding into her harder and faster.
>Considering Al’s background, she never expected this wolf would be attracted to her.
>She knew him since childhood.
>But one time when she visited Al to help him with homework, it just happened.
>Speaking of homework, she still had that biology assignment to finish…
>She wanted to study medicine in the future after all.
>Again she was brought back to reality from her daze when big white paws turned her around, so that he could fuck like a dog.
>Soon the hard trusts came to a halt as she could feel warmth filling her womb.
>Her lover pulled out, leaving a trail of cum dripping onto the bed.
>As she was falling to the bed, exhausted, a hard paw slapped her butt.
>”Get up and wash yourself. Al’ will be home soon.”
>>
File: 1467172500107.jpg (447 KB, 996x1280)
447 KB
447 KB JPG
>>17286336
He's just faking it to be polite. He prefers Judy's vicelike pussy.
>>
File: Stretching_Judy.jpg (122 KB, 741x963)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
Digging through a collection of line arts I've copied for colouring, I found this, and can't find any info on it.
Ideas?
>>
>>17286347
Ouch, that last line...
>>
>>17286395
>cottontail

That can't be Judy
>>
>>17286347
Saw it coming. Boring.
>>
>>17286414
Was planning on fixing that.
Was post numbered as #1516552644920.jpg
>>
>>17286361
But Nick has the big gay.
>>
While we're on the subject of OCs, what sound interesting, anons? I'm trying to decide what to work on next.

A mute grizzly bear who's lost her family to marauding bandits and is out for revenge?

One of zootopia's lead municipal horticulturists, whose taste for ambitious projects got him way too far in with the city's crime families by accident?

Or a clouded leopard architect who fancies herself a master thief when she's between more legitimate jobs?
>>
>>17286531
Honestly only the second one really sounds in-line with Zootopia as a setting, though I'll admit that it's late and the third one makes me think Sly Cooper when that's probably not what you intend to convey.
>>
>>17286395
I searched everywhere, but I can't find it.
I only found it was posted here first time 26 of April 2016, so more than two years ago

>>17286531
Well, first we need to see if they fit the setting.
The first one is completely out with Zootopia, also reeks too much of edginess.
The second one could be interesting in a way, though with an idea like this is difficult not to derail in a completely different Zootopia.
I personally find the third one the most interesting, both for the possibilities it offers (it can be more or less serious depending on the whims of the writer) and the opportunity to explore the city. The only warning from my part, with this premise it is easy to lose the right way and make the protagonist a Mary Sue, so one has to pay a little attention
>>
>>17286531
Unless you're an artist all of your ideas will get ignored.
>>
>>17286609
OK, so don't know who to credit the original to, I'm thinking Waga, but it could be a couple of others.
>>
>>17286949
I doubt Waga was drawing like this two years ago
Nice coloring!
>>
>>17287084
Yeah, eye seems FinnickFag.
>>
>>17283325
As I've said, the only thing that's slightly notable about this comic in particular is slutty Skye.
>>
>>17281827
The only written content ZTG consistently wants is more Pack Street fanfiction.
>>
>>17287470
Ztg only wants one thing and it's their favorite characters paired up with their other favorite characters
>>
>>17287500
So... Pack Street character A paired up with Pack Street character B.
>>
File: he rocks that looks.png (812 KB, 1200x1600)
812 KB
812 KB PNG
Gay foxxo
>>
>>17287500
>Ztg only wants one thing and it's
Sheepdog.
You could have just said Sheepdog.
>>
>>17287537
>Live Stream
If only that were true, I miss OJ's streams.
>>
>>17286347
Missing the:
>:v
>>
>>
>>
>>17287553
Remmy's unlikely and ill-advised romance with everyone's favorite Animal Crossing refugee, Rasher.

I call it... "sheephog".
>>
>>17287537
I don't see the gay, I only see Nick.
>>
>>17287537
kys faggot
>>
>>17287500
>Ztg only wants one thing and it's
Gay
>>
File: DjE29kCVsAI0FVt.jpg (293 KB, 2048x1982)
293 KB
293 KB JPG
>>
>>17288055
Source?
>>
>>17288055
>次は相棒もつれてくるよ、リトルシェフ
Nick: "Next time I'll bring my partner with me, Little Chef"

Aaaand I disappear back into the night
>>
>>17288055
damn nick and his naked mouse boys
>>
>>17288123
https://twitter.com/pon1658zootopia
>>
>>17287500
>>17287553
You say that like it's a bad thing
>>
>>17288412
Oh I assure you it's opposite of bad thing.
It's a reason for living.
>>
>>
>>17288514
Miles df makes the best Judy desu
>>
>>
>>17288514
Isn't this like the 4th time this is reposted here this week?
>>
>>
>>17288514

Judy paints her claws -- nice touch!
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>17288522
I will give him credit for doing exclusively Wildehopps with her. He's thus far resisted drawing Finnick screwing her.
>>
great, more spam
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>17288549

She took the clip and the top off the pen. Nice attention to detail.
>>
>>
>>17287751
>I don't see the gay, I only see gay.
Me too.
>>
>>
>>17288534
I was hoping Zootopia was going to be like this. Characters walking around naked. Oh well.
>>
>>17288660
We even lost the scene where Nick would undress himself on the Oasis.
>>
>>17288702
Truly a tragedy, especially when you consider that the scene in full is probably floating around on a hard drive at Disney somewhere.
>>
>>17288718
Didn't we get an alt version of Judy hustling Nick? Maybe in some years it will resurface again.
>>
>>17288492
>that mating press
I recently learned the name of that position
>>
>>17288718
Do you think they don't release it because Byron made it obvious Nick was gay?
>>
>>17289073
No, I think they didn't release it because Judy literally grabs Nick's erect cock and leads him around with it
>>
File: Unfamiliar Shaving.png (270 KB, 1272x921)
270 KB
270 KB PNG
>>17282727
>>17283779
This one? (Got a duplicate file error trying to reply)
>>
File: 1523255024928.png (504 KB, 709x1016)
504 KB
504 KB PNG
>>17289449
No, the several chapter one with pictures in every post.
>>
>>17289157
Poor Nick, bunny cannot respect his sexuality.
>>
>>17289541
I dunno, she seemed to respect it just fine when he jizzed in her paw
>>
File: 1528715371700.jpg (47 KB, 736x635)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>17289717
>as long as they cum they liked it
uhoh
>>
File: 1465532284272.jpg (150 KB, 1280x935)
150 KB
150 KB JPG
>>
>>17290410
look how gay he is
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZEiOMbn5zA
>>
File: Where has fanart been.png (1.31 MB, 1280x1280)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB PNG
>>17290619
>glittery nick
He pulls it well.
>>
>>
File: toys.png (568 KB, 765x430)
568 KB
568 KB PNG
>>17290687

Nick is such a fag, hahaha.

also, more to collect
>>
https://twitter.com/marema_kishin/status/1022918926093545472
>>
>>17290980

Cute Judy!
>>
>>17290689
Yo Tegaki
>>
Everyone knows homosexuality is a mental illness. But is it curable?
>>
>>17291534
Apparently not. You've been living with faggotry your whole life.
>>
Little to do with Zootpoia a know but i want to say that right now there's a lunar eclipse that will last an hour on its full phase.
>>
File: tegaki.png (40 KB, 800x800)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
>>17291449
>>
>>17291558
>there's a lunar eclipse that will last an hour on its full phase.

> Go outside
> Look up
> Get incinerated by the sun
> Crawl back to /ztg/
>>
>>17291812
> incinerated by sunlight
Vampire anonbuns are real
>>
>>17291863
>Vampire anonbuns are real

I live in Seattle. I see the sun about as often as I see someone walking around with a MAGA hat on.
>>
>>17291558
I know, a pity it's cloudy
Time to go back inside and draw lewds

>>17291757
Hi!
Nice to see you again
>>
>>17291812
A lunar eclipse only happens at night, you're safe
>>
Vampire and zombie Zootopia stuff is interesting because you can do things with rabies or other animal diseases
>>
File: s-l1600.jpg (124 KB, 715x928)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>>
>>17292166
Vampire Nick giving the succ
>>
File: 1475700821806.png (136 KB, 235x223)
136 KB
136 KB PNG
>>17292416
>Nick spots some juicy meat
>>
>>17292434
>>
>>17292434
>>
>>17292533
yup, 100% gay
>>
>>17292533

If I could do that, I'd never leave the house.
>>
>>17292569
Where's the second fox penetrating him? Nope, no 2nd gay, no homo.
>>
File: 1509912257158.png (11 KB, 202x200)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
>>17292668
Are you saying a gay guy needs to have someone penetrating him at all times in order to stay gay?
>>
>>17292759
Yes, now get over here
>>
>>17289497
This is a good look for Remmy. I like the poofy ponytail look.
>>
>>17292002
France?
>>
>>17292166
In a way some disseases make zombie animals a reality.
>>
File: 1Ha087GHlor2334.png (55 KB, 382x479)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
>>
>>
File: ClahgnMWYAA4aQZ.jpg (1.38 MB, 3133x2245)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB JPG
>>
File: CaHdGg8VIAAonfq.jpg (1.79 MB, 4801x2040)
1.79 MB
1.79 MB JPG
>>
>>17293025
>I don't think that was carrot juice Skye
>>
>>
Anon, i have a confession to make

I... read your fic, but didnt comment on it
>>
File: 1Ha087GHlor2334.png (59 KB, 430x554)
59 KB
59 KB PNG
>>
>>17293438
youre the reason writefags leave these threads
>>
>>17293450
>dick so small only mice want to ride it
Ouch, must be pretty rough sometimes.
>>
>>17293450
Weaver no! Stop wasting our already tiny mouse supplies!
>>
File: 1479597147602.jpg (303 KB, 900x1216)
303 KB
303 KB JPG
>>17293438
>Anon, i have a confession to make
>I... read your fic, but didnt comment on it

You make me feel like less of a human being.
>>
Tell me, anon. Why do you read fics?
>>
>>17293618
they have a character I like in it
>>
>>17293618
Cause I enjoy AU's, mammals exploring the town, history related rad stuff, cute stuff, the ridiculous mix of mammal culture and god willing some day we'll get GIANT ROBUNS!
>>
>>17293656
>god willing some day we'll get GIANT ROBUNS!
In fics, right?
>>
>>17293438
This is me
I just don't think I'm smart enough to say anything
>>17293618
They explore interesting characters, world building or AUs
>>
File: Context.jpg (35 KB, 329x331)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>17293682
Well ya... the prompt was about fics.
>>
File: white skyemond.png (275 KB, 559x805)
275 KB
275 KB PNG
Did you have fun, Jack? Did you get everything out of your system?
>>
>>17293713
It just works.
>>
>>17293832
source?
>>
Does /ztg/ like Avo now?
>>
File: 1Ha087GHlor2334.png (66 KB, 430x554)
66 KB
66 KB PNG
>>17293713
>>
>>17293963
I no longer intensely dislike her, but she's still my least favorite of the bunch.
>>
File: 1Ha087GHlor2334.png (133 KB, 735x666)
133 KB
133 KB PNG
>>
>>17294357
Bad art goblin! Bad! Where is your skunkier version!
>>
>>17293963
I've always liked her. I like you, too.
>>
>>17272367
>>
Nick would make a great scoundrel.

>>17294717
Skunkbutt no! That's not your usual cream dispenser!
>>
>>17294717
wish I could go to a shop and order that
>>
File: 1528689301515.jpg (75 KB, 576x720)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>17293618
Ideas to draw or motivation to keep me coming to the threads
>>
>>17294741
I think it is his actual cream dispenser.
who is it is the correct question, maybe Brian?
>>
File: 334456798765434567.jpg (306 KB, 1565x801)
306 KB
306 KB JPG
>>17294717
>Civet coffee with wolf cream
What a lewd boi
>>
>>17286949
>>17287084
>>17287377
I'm starting to think maybe it's an Alec8?
>>
>>17295266
I thought so, but in 2016 he had a different style.
Also he draws Judy a little different, no tits, no navel
>>
File: Alec8_work?.png (353 KB, 1176x782)
353 KB
353 KB PNG
>>17294741
>>17295266
OK, pretty sure it's an Alec8 now.
>>
>>17295266
Those are FF's eyes. I'd bet that it's her
>>
>>17293438
>>17293691
>I just don't think I'm smart enough to say anything
Even just "nice work" is appreciated.
>>
>>17294717
Thanks for the lewd skunker ASig!
>>
File: url.png (653 KB, 1432x1630)
653 KB
653 KB PNG
>>17295557
>Even just "nice work" is appreciated.

I'm seconding this.
>>
>>17283745
>>17283770
guy that requested that here
Holy shit man this was good

I dont even get off to lesbians I just thought this was cute
>>
File: .png (11 KB, 250x68)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
>>17294717
>>
>>17295829
You little wit
>>
>>17295829
But you have a happy relationship with Terry.
>>
File: tegaki.png (34 KB, 800x800)
34 KB
34 KB PNG
>>17292002

damn, using a touchpad is _still_ hard! :D

> should also draw more
> masking my drawing degradation through using the touchpad
> forgotten it all!
>>
>>17295557
This is literally all you need to do to make someone's day
>>
>>17295934
Join the drawpile and tegaki it up
>>
>>17295934
>>17296154
Speaking of, were you the one who drew the pooping fox that got removed?
>>
Real talk

How old do you think Jack and Skye are?
>>
>>17296270
Jack is 30, bratty Skyler is probably on his early 20~
>>
>>17296270
Jack is probably in his mid 30's and Skye is in her mid 20's
>>
File: VRbitpointalism.jpg (235 KB, 817x1044)
235 KB
235 KB JPG
Hello everyone!

In two hours, join me, DoeAnon and BlueDouble as we discuss how to make work when the work you make ain't working! Its Talking Content - Combating Perfectionism!
>>
File: YOOOO.png (91 KB, 520x439)
91 KB
91 KB PNG
>>17294717
A-sig, no! Now everyone knows my coffee brewing secrets!
This is awesome, buddy!
>>
File: Goodnight5.png (219 KB, 800x800)
219 KB
219 KB PNG
>>17296651
Happy you like it
Goodnight /ztg/
>>
>>17296201
>>
>>17296701
Sleep warm tuber!
>>
>>17296701
Sleep tight ASig!

>>17296725
Someone literally drew a pooping fox earlier, I guess it wasn't you then.
>>
File: smug.png (126 KB, 307x307)
126 KB
126 KB PNG
>>17296651
You should return the favor.
Maybe wiith some nice frotting.
>>
Well, that was very lewd.
>>
https://www.deviantart.com/theserchsdelusions/art/Still-want-to-be-a-cop-756481051
>>
>>17296270
Jack is in his late 20s. Skye is older than him
>>
File: VRbitwillhelpthisfox.png (121 KB, 700x700)
121 KB
121 KB PNG
Come join Talking Content with BlueDouble and DoeAnon in about thirty minutes! We'll be talking about combating perfectionism and masterpiece syndrome!

https://piczel.tv/watch/comicanon

Music for now! Come on in, sit back and relax!
>>
>>17296270
Jack is actually Violet so just a years older than Judy. True Hollywoof fact, when she plays as Jack she's given contacts to change her eye color and she's practically blind all through out production. It's why she prefers doing voice work for cartoons and videogames Jack appears in.

Skye is a bit more difficult to answer since there have beenalmost a dozen different foxes ranging from full on arctic foxes to corsack from vixens to tods.

The Skye's are usually in their early twenties except the latest Skye who has been in her mid 30s, I like that they're trying something different with her character, more witty, down to earth and folky instead of just the winy tag along on his adventures.
>>
Wish I had more time to hang out and draw here
>>
File: b.fix5.jpg (203 KB, 928x934)
203 KB
203 KB JPG
>>17298919
same
>>
>>17298919
>>17299141
It's cool we'll still be here when life stops bulling you guys.
>>
File: 8020769_orig.jpg (71 KB, 1100x290)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>
File: VRbouncingbit.gif (1.84 MB, 360x203)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB GIF
Talking Content is taking a break! While we're away, send over some questions for DoeAnon and BlueDouble!

https://piczel.tv/watch/comicanon

We'll be back in fifteen minutes for Fresh Hare!
>>
>>17299775
I have a question, what is your favorite burger, pizza, movie and badger?

Also how goes your secret Santa bun bun? Is any of this helping?
>>
>>17299775
Who is the lewdest bunny of them all?
>>
>>17299775
cutest zoot that is not a bunny or a fox?
>>
>>17299775
How did you come up with your artist handles?

Also, very important question:
Gideon: yes or no?
>>
Bluedouble a/s/l?
>>
File: DjJvbEfUUAAfTMc.jpg_orig.jpg (315 KB, 1536x2048)
315 KB
315 KB JPG
>>
File: DjJvbEeU0AYkven.jpg_orig.jpg (324 KB, 1536x2048)
324 KB
324 KB JPG
>>
>>17299730
Sleep tight bunner.
>>
File: Love this sleepy bune.jpg (129 KB, 527x720)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>>
>>17299775
What is your favorite takes of Jack Savage and Skye? Or how would you write the two characters?
>>
>>
>>
TC has just ended! Thanks once again to everyone, and to Doe and Blue!

Getting dinner and uploading! See you all later tonight!
>>
How does Pandora feel knowing Charlie loves her but that she can never return that love in the same way
>>
>>17300919
Pandora strikes me as the sort that is accepting of love in all its myriad forms, rather than getting hung up on one specific type. She'd accept the love Charlie is capable of happily.
>>
>>17295776
Thanks Anon! I try my best!
>>
>>17300919
Being a sex shop owner, I could see Pandora being pretty free about her sexuality, especially if she has been in the business long enough to see many different types of relationships.
>>
File: colornick.png (376 KB, 696x1075)
376 KB
376 KB PNG
experimenting
>>
File: colorskye.png (479 KB, 1030x1320)
479 KB
479 KB PNG
>>17301548
and a skye
goodnight thread
>>
>>17301548
Between the Hawaiian shirt, sunglasses, and snark, I feel like Nick was a recycled character from an 80s bunny cop piece
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEjXPY9jOx8
>>
>>17301570
mommy
>>
>>17301548
>Nick just casually shoots somebody
>>17301570
Nice experiments, sleep tight Fuel!
>>
>>17301548
>>17301570
Is this you trying a sketch like drawings Fuel? I like it.

Also, those legs on Skye.
>>
File: Easy catch.png (23 KB, 411x408)
23 KB
23 KB PNG
Ha! Caught another otter down at Pawmart!
>>
>>17301978
I hope this one is old enough for you to keep.
>>
>>17301646
What would be the equivalent of an 80s cop mustache-untrimmed whiskers?
>>
File: Jack-Jill needs one too.png (216 KB, 1007x835)
216 KB
216 KB PNG
>>17302164
Nope, same damn one.

>>17302291
Just a simple fake mustache should do.
>>
>>17302291
basically, also, mullet trimmed fur
>>
>>
>>17302581
This gets the fox laid.
>>
File: qtpatoot.png (181 KB, 608x1112)
181 KB
181 KB PNG
>>
File: 1531027026037.jpg (45 KB, 665x550)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>17299775
i completely missed the stream, where can i rewatch it?
>>
File: 1503265057569.png (2.37 MB, 4352x3916)
2.37 MB
2.37 MB PNG
I wish there was more NickZelle...
>>
File: VRbitbapped.jpg (832 KB, 2576x1932)
832 KB
832 KB JPG
>>17302809
I'm uploading it now!

Sorry; dinner went long!
>>
>>17302338
Return him immediately
>>
File: VRbitpunishedbysurprise.jpg (200 KB, 1000x1000)
200 KB
200 KB JPG
>>17302843
I forgot I need to fix that picture...
>>
>>17302848
Ya ya I put him back near the fountain... seriously they should put up a sign or something.
>>
>>17302748
whoa a new Molly?
rad
>>
>>17302748
Who has drawn this massive cutie?
>>
>>17302925
Dassa waga
You can tell by the way it wagas
>>
>>17302930
Impossible, Waga would never waggers on a pic!
>>
>>17302864
How about you stop going to pawlmart for otters?
If you want an otter boyfriend visit the canal district and ask any otter guy.
>>
>>17302974
Otterfishing is an artform and I would never tarnish it's good name by cheating, asking them for a date when I could dangle them on my line with a nice fat halibut.... the very idea!
>>
>>17303026
Just whip out your dick and the otters will swarm you, because the only thing they like more than a tasty fish is a tasty dick.
>>
>>17303026
I think i have to call the zpd.
What's your species, age, height, residence and gender? i need them for... science!
>>
>>17302843
Hey, you gonna do that special GTT for that greentext about Betty's heat? I think there are more parts since the last time.
>>
File: VRbitforgottorecordGTT.png (349 KB, 1052x1884)
349 KB
349 KB PNG
>>17303072
Yes! It was the next part I had planned, since the last GTTs were scheduled really quick. This one requires getting people on the same page and a bit more planning because of that.
>>
>>17303064
Gross, one does not catch and bone what they fish! I really hope you're not part of the hobby community...

>>17303070
Ummm bunny lop buck, average bunny height and always wearing a VR head set.
>>
>>17303104
Oh cool! Good to hear.
>>
File: VRbitinashirt.png (86 KB, 615x657)
86 KB
86 KB PNG
Talking Content is now uploaded!

https://soundcloud.com/comicanon/talking-content-bluedouble-and-doeanon-overcoming-the-fear-of-not-being-good-enough

>>17303121
How dare you!
>>
>>17303209
Ha I never read your shirt, that's perfect.
>>
>>17303209
>Technical Tittyculties
>>
>>17303397
Plot twist, it's two ballons he lut because someone told him it would raise the viewership ratings and fell for it because he forgot radio doesn't have image.
>>
>>17303495
We need to write a greentext about this and submit it for GTT
>>
>>17303495
KEK!
>radio personality does something that only works in visual media
Producer Joe!
>>
File: i wanna fuck.png (134 KB, 826x800)
134 KB
134 KB PNG
>>17302821
>>
>>17303209
Why does the VRbit have boobs?
>>
File: VRbitgoodnight.gif (3.4 MB, 576x1024)
3.4 MB
3.4 MB GIF
I'm exhausted, but I hope that you all enjoyed today's TC!

I think I have an idea for the next one, and will be looking for guests! Till then I'll also work towards a GTT.

Goodnight, magical and wonderful /ztp/ threads! I hope if a space alien comes to the bar you're staying at and starts flirting with your girlfriend, you just take your sailor hat and get on out of there.
>>
>>17304108
It was a lot of fun bun bun, have a nice well earned snooze.
>>
>>17303814
soi
>>
>>17304108
Good night bunbro
>>
How much does an anon have to pay to get Boney to write the Charlie chapter of lewd Winter Snuggles? I'm fiendin'.
>>
File: Cosplay gear works too.png (137 KB, 500x500)
137 KB
137 KB PNG
>>17304288
Well you would have to catch him first, as a premier otter fisher I have a few tips I can give ya even if he is an ermine and not a slippery water tube.

First, set traps, ermines love D&D so I would start by seeding the area with miniatures and maybe a campaign book or players manual in a snare or box trap.

Only problem is some tubes are real picky about their editions, if you drop 4e and he's all about 5th or pathfinder he's gonna turn up his nose on ya and maybe move on to a new hunting ground. Perhaps it's best to stick with miniatures, player portraits or dice bags since those work for any edition...
>>
>>17303552
>turning off the mic and happy woth a job well done VRBit decided to go for a nice-yet-simple dinner and made some steamed vegetable
>It was such a nice feeling to give advise to others and that sensation was the fuel for his eternally burning flame of altruism
>Yet he felt himself a little diminished when his producer told him the ratings were still low and if numbers are down, so is the amount of mammals he could help.
>That won't do! he has to help as many as he can no matter the price and who better to help him help others by reaching the people than someone who has been longer in the bussiness of mass communication and entertainmet?
>Next show and a couple tennis balls in the tshirt he felt this time he would reach more and therefore help more, even if his producer was snickering for some reason and his guests weirded out when he explained.
>That went for a show more until more members of the staff took notice of a lack of notice on behalf of the virtual boy lagomorph, as he was lovingly nicknamed by his closests friends, so they decided to test the waters then get imaginative if it could be done.
>Instead of the shirt, the tennis balls shoud be on his pants, the perfect test as the area in specific is always covered by a desk.
>Success, now it's the time to get truly... Cŕ€@t¡\/e
>>
>>17304374
"Forget tennis balls, use a rectangular box on the chest!"
>"Change of outfit! wear one of those ribbons that are on gifts as a necktie and tissue boxes as shoes"
>"Next! get a very flowery tablecloth and wear it like a ghost costume, and the vr set over said tablecloth"
>"A flashlight on some of that multicolor yarn and wear it like a necklace, a pair of headphones on each leg and paint a smiley face on the vr set"
>"My turn~..."
>That went for longer than many expected, trying to outmatch the last outfit and using as many unconventional items as possible while the rabbit never suspected a thing, or perhaps he did but was also getting fun out of it, Who knew?
>A spring on his step, merry tune whistled and a happy heart as he entered the cabin, ready to start the show as he waved hi to all workers in the building
>Hollowed out tv with the glass replaced by plastic on the head and doorknob on one side, cereal box covered in streamers to cover the torso, a bell as necklace using a computer ribbon cable, tattoo sleeve with plastic spoons taped on for right arm, left arm a pattern of black bandana white bandana black bandana up to even the wrist, Left leg completely covered in keychains, right leg coveres with cookie packets, for shoes a frying pan and a rollerskate with the wheels on each side and to cap it all off, a beret on the rabbit antenna.
>Thumbs up, everything's ready, hopefully there won't be technicall difficulties and the producer ready for this show and already planning for his round.
>>
>>17304391
There. i know it's shitty but i tried so hopefully i can give some a slight chuckle.
Good night ztg.
>>
File: Have a Nick on the house.png (387 KB, 1950x1024)
387 KB
387 KB PNG
>>17304408
You have a good snooze writer dude.
>>
Page 10 and all that

>>17304639
>>17304639
>>17304639
>>
>Tried sketching nick just now

Wew lad I’m out of practice
>>
End of thread blog posting

How’s everyone doing tonight
>>
>>17304989
should be asleep, Instead i'm watching a playthrough of a game i can't play.
>>
File: burrowing_bunny.png (279 KB, 457x420)
279 KB
279 KB PNG
>>17304989
>How’s everyone doing tonight
Maybe not so good.
One of my bunnies burrowed out and I can't find her.
Guess I'll know in the morning?
>>
>>17304989
Doing alright, curling up with a nice book to read before snoozing.

>>17305204
Fuck, I hope the little dude is okay man.
>>
>>17305326
Dudette. He said she's a she.
>>
File: running_rabbit.png (368 KB, 562x392)
368 KB
368 KB PNG
>>17305326
>I hope the little dude is okay man.
She's a real little bugger.
Sits around in her hutch for days, then decides to try and dig out.
Sometimes I find the hole and move the hutch before she gets out, other times she gets out but just hangs around another hutch.
Went out today, and when I got back found she had dug out again, but no sign of her :(
Hopefully she's got under the house or in my shed, and will come out in the morning for food?
I've got (had?) three, and usually let them out to run around in the evening, but was late back.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.