[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/trash/ - Off-Topic
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 66 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

/ZTG/ - Zootopia General: Guilty Pleasures Edition

Pastebin: pastebin.com/iYDU8g2T
Booru: zoo.booru.org
Thread journal Backup: pastebin.com/GiLL5kAS
ZTG Creator List: derpy.me/ztgcclist

Archives: www.ztarchive.com / desuarchive.org / archive.b-stats.org
Previous thread: https://archive.b-stats.org/trash/thread/15384026
Previous thread: http://www.ztarchive.com/trash/thread/15384026
Previous thread: https://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/15384026

TT Theme: Guilty Pleasures (SUBMISSIONS DUE NOW, or later it's cool)
TT Archive: t3event.tumblr.com
TT Pastebin: pastebin.com/gudYsYHL
>>
This is gay country
>>
>>15399326
Smoosh harder!
>>
>>15399443
He's too weak! His smooshing muscles are almost completely none existent!

Dude needs professional help.
>>
Anons, what are some of your favourite very short (1 post) greentexts?
>>
>>15399475
Sadly I only ever save my own greens...
>>
File: awoo.png (336 KB, 1224x1252)
336 KB
336 KB PNG
For the anon who wanted anal
>>
>>15399475
There have been so many good ones but I don't usually save things.
>>
>>15399537
Now this is some prime awoo
You're a treasure Skunk
>>
>>15399537
This is a fine pupper pair mr Skunkbutt!
>>
File: 1524271033751.png (537 KB, 1446x1393)
537 KB
537 KB PNG
>>15399537
Those are many of us.
Skunk, you are the best, thanks, now we need one where Larry is the one who bottoms.
>>
File: 1524025258427.png (90 KB, 1024x308)
90 KB
90 KB PNG
>>15399475
This recent one was pretty comfy, especially now that it's actually raining here
>>
This TT entry combines the guilty pleasures of enjoying cheesy music with public performing as well as letting out your inner gayness in the strongest way possible.

Hopefully it's not too silly (probably is). Will be posting different versions in just a moment too.
>>
>>15399612
Sillyness is always fine mr Pseudofox, lovely TT entry! Who's the tube? And what kinda tube is he?
>>
File: FIGURE-033800.jpg (60 KB, 425x600)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
Why does Judy keep getting delayed? It's pretty much just the Bullyland toy.
>>
Less modified version here. It's my personal favorite. Tried to base his guitar on a real life 'Les Paul Standard Golden Pearl' model that I found online.
>>
>>15399635
Thanks!

He's a mongoose that... I'm not quite sure what to think of him yet. Wanted to draw somebody akin to A Signature's character but on the larger side, so that he could have a human-y guitar.

It's a big step for me when my past images have been smaller and less detailed.
>>
>>15399537
Holy fuck, Skunk, that's incredible!
>>
>>15399609
comfy sheepdog greentexts are always the best
>>
>>15399612
>>15399651
Meant to link those two, hah.

And here's the last of the three.
>>
File: 1506182196339.png (28 KB, 1305x221)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
>>15399475
>>
>>15399573
Rare moment of a completely empty office
https://vocaroo.com/i/s0ZvAZfWp1Hs
>>
File: 1519439400123.png (134 KB, 667x954)
134 KB
134 KB PNG
>>15399612
>>15399651
>>15399752
>>15399695
Nice, also if you want to draw a mongoose/general tubedude I suggest you look at pic related.
Short legs, an elongated torso and arms are the most important signs. Also be careful if you draw mongooses, their high nasal bridge is quite difficult
>>
File: hhhhhhh.png (19 KB, 666x666)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
>>15399890
>>
>>15399890
Wonderful.
>>
File: shank.png (24 KB, 666x666)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
>>15399955
>>
>>15400031
Terry is starting to lose control on his tsundere tendencies.
>>
>>15399326
Pred-guilt. Post them.
>>
File deleted.
>>15400104
Pretty sure there's some guilt going on here
>>
>>15399955
>>15399972
I still can't join GTT/TC because of a variety of reasons I've already explained, but some anons seemed to want me to read something, so here it is. I hope it's not too bad

>>15400077
>Aggresterry

>>15400031
Ok, maybe not so aggressive

>>15400162
You delete this right now
>>
>>15400205
Oh no, the pic won't delete! What a shame, I'm sorry Terry I tried my best... though maybe if you had a cute badger or two I might be able to try a bit harder.
>>
File: drawpile.png (449 KB, 1280x720)
449 KB
449 KB PNG
Will post after this threadpile

Download Drawpile, join this room, make a layer, create the art
>>
>>15400162
That huge dick is made for frottage.
>>
>>15400223
What a fiend, asking for payment in badger-posting
>>
>>15400343
Such a sweet badger that is.
>>
File: 1500959364286.jpg (345 KB, 810x900)
345 KB
345 KB JPG
>>15399890
Absolutely wonderful, buddy. I always love when others do voicework.

>>15400205
I still hope you can find a way to join TC someday, buddy.
>>
File: 1524302113178.png (1.27 MB, 3500x3500)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB PNG
>>15400337
Indeed, we need to remember when Alec ask for requests.
>>
File: VRbitsleepy.jpg (20 KB, 198x199)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
Its already super late but I need to get to bed so I can wake up early for TT.

Be sure to link me anything you would like read or added to GTT's reading list! Super excited to see what you all have cooked up for this one.

Goodnight, magical and wonderful /ztp/ threads. I hope your doors all have sturdy locks, your windows have curtains, and your desk has a hidden compartment for your most shameful secret.
>>
>>15400595
Sleep well bun bun, be as comfy as can be.
>>
>>15399952
The nose was pretty difficult. I also cheated by assuming that this tail was behind him, so not being visible in the image's posing. I think that the elongated torso and arms plus short legs and scruffy fur was alright in that one.
>>
>>15400595
Sleep tight, bunner!
>>
For all who wanted to see
https://www.strawpoll.me/15574945/r
I found it interesting at least
>>
>>15400595
Night Comic! Dream of lewd!
>>
Can’t sleep ;( anyone got a good bedtime green?
>>
>>15400783
>>
>>15400677
It's more the width/height proportion than the height when talking about elongated bodies.
To give a visual reference, here. The body is usually 1 head wide and 2.5-3 heads in height (with roughly 1 head on neck). Even a stocky tubedude should not go much wider. The legs are around 1-1.5 heads in height. The arms are almost as long as the body (so you technically could give a human-like guitar even with this different body type).
They are quite difficult proportions and even I am still not fully used to them. I hope it helps
>>
On Prince George, future king of England: “He quite likes The Lion King; he’s watched that quite a few times,” the prince answered, regarding the four-year-old’s film of choice. He also revealed that George likes a British children’s program called The Octonauts, which, per some extensive research we have just conducted, is centered on an “underwater exploring crew made up of stylized anthropomorphic animals”

>creating the future Furry Reign
>>
Ohhhhh, I get it, the glass wall separating them was a metaphor for the barrier that'd grown between them, and when they talked out their problems the barrier broke.

Pretty clever weavs.
>>
Next D23 is August 2019

Will Zootopia2 get confirmed lads?
>>
Do you feel there’s been an uptick in talking animal stuff these past years and do you think it’s influenced specifically by Zootopia?

Feel like there’s been a lot of bunny/fox motifs trending also on items and clothing too
>>
File: TheAquabats.jpg (471 KB, 960x646)
471 KB
471 KB JPG
>>15400885
>The Octonauts

Sounds like a mirror universe evil version of The Aquabats.
>>
File: 1484108036077.png (161 KB, 380x475)
161 KB
161 KB PNG
>>15400929
I hope against hope
>>
>>15400942
I dunno about the uptick, but I do feel like there's been more fox/rabbit stuff. But maybe I'm just looking for it now.
>>
File: Bogo-sad-face.png (1.07 MB, 1600x669)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB PNG
>>15400929
I already gave up.
1, Disney is too afraid of being associated with furries.
2, Also they can't make another suprising progressive theme with these characters without making it shoehorning
3, They will not confirm WildeHopps because the few damned loud SJWs who cry for the "mah male female friendship"

I will have to live with fanfics and fan-comics... the better ones
>>
>>15400942
Not to contradict your feeling, but I think there has been a reasonable stream of anthropomorphic animal cartoons, some with some reasonable popularity.
But I think Zootopia has become the benchmark for judging said animations.
If Zootopia had never came out, we would probably be judging other anthro movies against 'Sing', but Zootopia just moved the mark so far beyond.
>>
Anyone still here? Could get some more advice on this, since it's early enough in the day for it to be a work in progress. But then I think that this version here is great.

>>15399952
>>15400677
>>15400858
Made a bunch of changes to Golden Guitar (mon)Goose, and here's the newest version (without any of the effects).
>>
>>15400929
I hope so man.
>>
>>15401000
Sing radiated out mediocrity even from the promotional material, though. It'd probably be more like judging anthro things based on past talking animal material such as the fuzzy Robin Hood.
>>
>>15400973
I think fox-x-rabbit is more popular. Not sure if furry material generally is more popular. I'd actually think not really.
>>
>>15400957
I second this.
>>
>>15401003
Version with color highlights here:
>
>>
>>15401022
I feel the Fox - Rabbit theme stems from a long way back, and I'm thinking ancient anglo-european.
Possibly right up there with classical thoughts of;
Dogs being loyal,
Cats being intelligent,
and Lions representing leadership.
The likes of wolves, tigers and eagles tend to fall more into other would tribal figures.

As for the 'furry' reference, I'm guessing but I would imagine 90% of the populace wouldn't know what a furry was, the next 9% wouldn't admit to knowing what they were, and it would just go downhill from there.

(flame suit goes on)
>>
And, finally, the new and improved super-gay version.
>>
>>15401000
I think I would judge them more against "Kung Fu Panda". Sing is a mediocre even compared to that.

But if we look at the details, there is a point in adult writing with anhtros that both of them lack compared to Zootopia. The context of an animal world used right.

Kung Fu Panda is good story, but it easily could've been told with human characters too. Using animals characters there was a visual design choice to make it more appealing to kids.

Zootopia can't be told with human characters. The way Zootopia uses animals to adress a hybrid concept of racism/prejudice that people can relate to in more than one way couldn't have been done by humans.

Zootopia set the bar of USING animal character to tell a story very high.

In short:
Sing - simple story, told by animal characters
Kung Fu Panda - really good story, told by animal characters
Zootopia - an amazing animal story
>>
>>15401117
Predators replacing the desire to hunt and eat with the desire to hunt and fuck (or, in a more PG/G rated sense, love) is something that seems like an inherent creative trope to any society that has any kind of knowledge about animals, really. I think that it's more popular lately since Zootopia because it's taking that and showing it to even younger generations.
>>
>>15401022
I haven't seen any fox-x-rabbit stuff in my town in ever, so I don't know how popular it became, but certainly if I see something like them, Judy and Nick are the first thing that comes to my mind.

As for furry material. Furries are busy making Nick gay and take the dicks of their wolves or make Judy shallow horse dicks... so no, furries don't give a damn for well-told, charismatic interspecie romance, I yet has to see a good furry artist do something with Nick and Judy.

>and no, Fred Perry's doesn't count, he is an adult cartoon artist, not a furry artist.
>>
>>15401134
Kung Fu Panda isn't quite like that since the animals have personalities and abilities that rely on their natures, and it's also something that allows the filmmakers to go beyond the standard of casting ethnic stereotypes or goofy novelty performers like, say, Suicide Squad.
>>
File: aggretsuko.jpg (174 KB, 1280x720)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
>>15400942
Well, the fox and rabbit trope has been present much before Zootopia.
Still, it seems to me too that there is a renewed interest all around the world (but mainly USA), but not only for this movie.
While Zootopia has indeed an important role, the bigger picture is given by the use of 3D animation as a whole, that meshes well with anthropomorphic animals (since humans result a little uncanny valley with this technique). Also a bigger impact of Japanese kemono culture (e.g. Monster Musume and other monster girls manga/novels as helping going full anthro) or in general cute Japanese anthro animals (like pic related)
>>
>>15401171
Wouldn't the non-English furry artists who love Nick and Judy still count?
>>
>>15401221
I think we just have different undertanding of the term "furry".

I don't think it is related to being english or non-english.

but for example Riku and Ahiru are not furries, just japanese zootopia fans. (Or are they furries? How many other animal stuff do they do, I don't think I've heard them do anything else.)

Same way, english artists like Kulkum&Weaver are not furries. They are just zootopia fans.

Furries are those who are well enstablished in the furry community, have dozens of other art, and maybe 1 out of every 10 pic of theirs is related to zootopia in any way.
>>
File: 1522282072442.jpg (63 KB, 312x456)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>15399326
>Rhineheart is a suicide hotline worker
>He's remunerated
I thought only people who had more extensive professional education than just training got paid? Rest are only volunteers?
>>
Anyone try making content on a set day a week? Did it work for you, why or why not?
>>
>>15401297
I think most of the Japanese CCs are not furries, except dogear. I don’t even know what Japanese furry is like but I just feel certain her work is it
>>
>>15401297
It would make sense to label somebody making art that they themselves consider to be 'furry art' as being themselves a 'furry', the same way that somebody who buys and sells fish is a 'fishmonger' and so on for whatever other products are there in the world. It especially makes sense when furry material is basically all that somebody does.
>>
>>15401337
I just rely on stealing an hour here and there, and prey I happen to be in my 'groove' when given the chance.
Result, I don't make much.
>>
>>15401297
Not the anon you are replying to, but yeah, the term "furry" is always confusing, because it can mean different levels for everyone.
For example, for you furry artist is what you said. For others you just need to draw anthro characters. Others will say you need to draw anthro characters fucking and/or fursonas. Others will say to be a furry you need to believe yourself to be an animal and have a fursuit of your neon-colored fursona. So it's difficult.
Regarding what you said, maybe Leto? He does some nice art, he is famous in the furry fandom and does things with Nick and Judy (and truly seem to like the movie, seeing how he talks about it).

>>15401337
Having an "art day" could be useful in having a constant output, however this could be a little taxing, seeing making content as "work".
What I found works best is setting before a day, but based on free time (e.g. "this day I have some hours free, I will write/draw/create content")
>>
>>15401392
>Having an "art day" could be useful in having a constant output, however this could be a little taxing, seeing making content as "work".

This makes a ton of sense.
>>
>>15401297
If your every waking moment is spent drawing or writing about animals fucking, then I think that qualifies you as a furry, even if content is restricted to just one property. (Extra points if you have a fursona)
>>
Wrong as it is to generalize, I tend to think of furries in the same tone as bronies.
>>
>>15401389
I do this too, and I don’t make much contribution either. Wondering if making a set time/day will help

>>15401392
Thing is, i end up using my free time to do something else because drawing is not set in stone in the schedule. I get what you’re saying but am considering trying to make it something like a routine like gym day where you just do it
>>
This was really minor, but I want to share it anyways because cuties are for patooties and cuties should be content.
>>
>>15401337
damn work got in the way again, also lack of inspiration.... damn I wanted to do a wildehopps pic for today. Maybe this weekend, but still I need an idea.

Give me wildeHopps guilty pleasure pic ideas anons
>>
>>15401337
No, I need to work daily or I lose my edge. While working focused on it for more than two hours is more recommended, finding a timeslot for it is not possible.
>>
File: 1512108536696.png (162 KB, 633x793)
162 KB
162 KB PNG
>>15401465
Coercive play using musks?
>>
>>15401432
well, you can be happy knowing youre just as bad as both considering the fanbase youre in
>>
>>15401452
Do you think happy Rinehart is transphobic?
>>
>>15401437
If it's like a routine is what I am saying, sorry if I didn't explained myself well.
You should plan in advance which parts of your free time (aka time not working, studying, sleeping, eating) you spend in gym, same for drawing. Put some milestones, like "this day I'm gonna do some studies on [thing], I'm gonna finish this sketch and linework, etc."

>>15401465
Judy's long fur/tail fetish
Nick liking massages a lot (such as needing a daily massage)
Pawholding
Nick is a secret Gazelle fan
One of the two has a predplay fetish
>>
>Electrecity and internet got knocked down the 5th time in the last 15 minutes.
>Very hard to do anything from laptop this way, tries posting on phone
>You are banned
What the flippin hell? I haven't used my phone on 4chan in ages
>>
>>15401297
>english artists like Kulkum&Weaver are not furries
>Weaver
>Not furry
uh
>>
>>15401840
It can happen with some area-wide bans, another anon was banned, maybe on another board, and you got caught in the crossfire
I know, it sucks

>>15401852
I think they are talking about thewyvernsweaver
>>
File: C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg (22 KB, 499x238)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>15401852
People are being derogatory to furries forgetting that whatever imaginary high horse they are in does not exist. It's cute in a "Onta and Zaush are shit because it's Judy x not Nick but were better because it's Nickzelle/Kris/Badger/Jack/Finnick/Bogo" way.
>>
>>15401906
I never promoted anything other than wildehopps unless well presented. I only go as far as include them in a foursome with close friends.
I can't speak for the rest of the board, but I think
the real difference is most of these are just the thread's crackships and never try to sell themselves off as anything more. Just a few stupid pics, for the sake of sexiness.

But when an artist makes a whole comic about it, dedicating months of work into promoting a shitty representation of the characters, even the bord frowns upon it. I don't blame someone not to put characterization effort into a GreyHopps pic. I do hovever fucking loathe a person who spends 5 pages (and 3 months) of Judy Hopps wetting over Gideon's cock.
>>
File: tenor.gif (1.83 MB, 250x364)
1.83 MB
1.83 MB GIF
>>15401965
So it's OK to do it as long as rather than making works with large amounts of commitment like those damn furries, you make it barely taking an hour like CCs in these threads, it is ok? What a dumb fucking concept and dangerous way of thinking. I hope whatever superiority you feel help you go through whatever problem you're going through to think like that.
>>
>>15401906
The problem with the artists you've mentioned is not that they drew ships different from WildeHopps and are furry artists.
It is because they spent a considerable amount of time and effort, like >>15401965 said, in creating comics where the original canon characters are taken, removed of any personality whatsoever and transformed in ridiculously stock cocksock characters. And still they pretend to tell a story, there's your problem.
A stupid sex pic with no pretense for a story? Ok. A comic with believable characters (aka at least similar in some way to the movie)? Ok (and this has a big range of possibilities, from Dress to undress to Meet the Hopps). A comic where Nick/Judy/Mrs. Otterton are completely replaced in personality by the flattest (in character) slut "owo can't stop think about dick, dick,dick"? Not ok.
>>
>>15402027
>like CCs in these threads
Oh, it's you again. It's not about time invested, it's about effort put in and accuracy to the source material. It probably comes as no surprise, but Onta and Zaush's comics have basically nothing to do with the source material and, in fact, could have random furry inserts #63 and #64 in their place and nothing would change; that's why people don't like them. Because there's no effort involved.
>>
File: Date Already - 1.png (1.4 MB, 1059x1546)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB PNG
>>
File: Date Already - 2.png (1.43 MB, 1050x1559)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB PNG
>>15402132
>>
File: Wild Bun.png (975 KB, 768x1920)
975 KB
975 KB PNG
>>15390408
>>15390586
>>
File: Wild Bun Story.png (337 KB, 900x1200)
337 KB
337 KB PNG
>>15390612
>>15390652
>>
File: Troubled Bun and Fox.png (671 KB, 400x2550)
671 KB
671 KB PNG
>>15386343
>>15392549
>>15392569
>>
>>15402113
>Because there's no effort involved.
>dedicating months of work

You're a fucking blast.

>>15402099
>It is because they spent a considerable amount of time and effort
I'm not even going to bother, if we're better because we're not committed or spend tons of time making stuff, I'd rather get off this ride.
>>
>>15402027
commitment in the wrong place is not going to get as many smiles as doing something for shit's and giggles.

I will survive is a prime example. Even before it existed I think there were a few greens cracking jokes about Nick and Judy having abortion issues (even some where the kid was from Judy drunk cheating) But they were never meant as serious representations of the issue, just character/situation experiments,exercises.

I Will Survive on the other hand didn't just experiment with theme, it zealot pushed his a biaset point on it, and the artist forced his own ideas into the characters instead of letting them out.

Same with Zaush and Onta. They force their fetishes into the characters and not in a fun "this is just for shits and giggles" way. They do it without regard for the characters, and present it as a "fan-comic". Too much commitment for the wrong cause.
>>
>>15402183
Zaush, false-flagging on /ztg/ isn't gonna make us think your comic had anything but a garbage cookie-cutter plot and mediocre art.
>>
>>15402113
Not that anon but, while I'll agree on Zaush's comic, at least with Onta's undercover comic (I forgot the name of it) it is obvious from the get-go that it is going to be a purely porn comic of slut Judy with any "story" just there to further push her into more ridiculous situations. It didn't try to sell itself as anything more than that from the very start; I still don't care about it myself, but I think porn for porn's sake is fine.
>>
>>15402253
Sure, that comic is considerably more tongue-in-cheek, though I still find it pretty distasteful. Though, even as a porn for porn's sake comic there's some spots that could've been seriously improved if he cared. Art's a lot better than Zaush's, though, at least when he's not randomly giving Judy extra fingers.
>>
>>15402253
yeah, Onta's... i don't remember the comic's name too. See? It doesn't interest me, because I know it's just out-of-character porn, so I'm not mad about it.

But Zaush... he was one of the first people to draw NickxJudy porn, people were hoping for him to put the hotness of those images into a comic format and his middle-fingered everyone who loves Judy and Nick. Fuck him, hope he never makes another zootopia comic, even if he would make a wildehopps one, because after Mystic Tantra, I can't see his Judy and Nick as a loving romantic couple.
>>
>>15402183
Ah, a wonderful false dilemma followed by an ignoratio elenchi, nice
>>
>>15402183
time and effort are not the same thing.

Zaush worked on his comic for moths on it without putting effort into the writing and characterization. That's shit...

our CCs put just the right amout of time and effort into their work.

check Late Stake. Simple art but a whole lot of effort put into writing, and all that in a little amout of time. That's quatlity!
>>
>>15402253
The discussion is that /ztg/ is better because we make content we enjoy, Zaush and Doxy make content they enjoy. What both enjoy are different, but that isn't important. What is important is that unlike both, /ztg/ don't put that much work on it.
>>
>>15402341
and that's your twisted misinterpretation of what I said, Zaush.
You put a lot of effor into art and none into writing, and it took you months.

Here people put effort into characterization and stories to make the situation believable, or to make them a parody that works.

Mystic tantra neither works as a serious porn comic, or a funny parody. It's just shit furry porn where Judy and Nick could've been replaced by any of your generic pantless dogs.

The end
>>
>>15402138
Thanks, but I corrected myself in panel 3

>それなかったら・・その・・また言って・・
Nick: "Could you say that again... Um... Without trailing off..."
>>
File: Date Already - 2.png (1.43 MB, 1050x1559)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB PNG
>>15402132

>>15402418
Fixed
>>
>Misused Zootopian character porn comic debates
Yawn. zzzzzzz
>>
File: 1503519582302.png (780 KB, 595x782)
780 KB
780 KB PNG
Just got my payment request for Revoltech Nick from AmiAmi!

... best fucking $66 I've ever spent
>>
>>15402544
kys
>>
File: greatest_bun.jpg (418 KB, 1280x1650)
418 KB
418 KB JPG
>>15402544
but the greatest bun deserves the greatest fox, anon
Don't you agree?
>>
>>15402563
remember when Zistopia was good

I know a lot of the thread's gonna fall back on "it was never good" and that's a valid opinion to be sure but there was definitely a time when I was looking forward to new updates and there was a heartwarming charm to it
>>
>>15402563
>Don't you agree?
Completely, as long as it IS the greatest rabbit and greatest fox, not just a pair of lookalike cock sleeves for the artist to self insert with.
>>
>>15402578
>sigh
>same
>saaaame
>>
>>15402578
I distinctly remember people (including me) thought it was great up to that one page in Wilde Times. You know the one I'm talking about. I, for one, really dug the Bunnyburrow arc, because the worldbuilding was fuckin on point and the author was clearly passionate about the subject matter.
>>
>>15402578
I thought the early pages of Zistopia were good, with a nice dynamic between a somewhat more emotionally open but still smart-mouth Nick, and a Judy who still wanted to do good but was jaded and even more socially awkward.

It is just that it ran into the same issues that the original collar idea had, there is simply no way to redeem a world where 10% of the population is collared and shocked whenever they get overly emotional, and tried to solve those issues in stupid ways (evil government, zombie collars, etc).

But, for a period of time, I liked it. Hell, I like the dystopia setting and tone, just the collars don't make it work.
>>
>>15402578
>remember when Zistopia was good
Yes, even the chicken scratching drawing started to grow on me, and I felt it was really starting to make it when guest artists began improving it, but alas...
After that, I started reading the J_Shute_Norway reconstructions of the original film plot (there was an update recently).
Not the cuddly kids movie.
https://archiveofourown.org/users/J_Shute_Norway/pseuds/J_Shute_Norway/works?fandom_id=7782412
>>
>>15402624
>thought it was great up to that one page in Wilde Times. You know the one I'm talking about
I don't
I fell off around the hiatus and then it came back with the outsourced artists and I didn't really check in

Next time I looked there was a fucking zombie arc and a bunch of vivisected/lobotomized predators
who ordered the fucking edge
it was like some bad DA comic swerve
>>
"I wish these collars would shock me to death" is the ultimate turnabout panel for me. I saw it posted out of context and thought it was some edgy pred guilt thing where he was literally saying he deserved to die and it was ANGST ANGST ANGST but then I read the actual story and it was like my favorite moment in the whole thing because he just screamed Judy's name and he' just embarrassed and there's even worldbuilding around it

Their growing chemistry felt actually good and I appreciated it and then it turned into the fucking worst garbage
>>
>>15402642
I'm pretty sure the hiatus happened after the page I'm referring to. You know, the pretty one where Nick and Judy are looking at the lights in Wilde Times? Though I think there was more than one hiatus, too. It's a little fuzzy at this point.
>>
>>15402664
Ah, so it was like the hiatus page? I assumed you meant some extreme jump the shark moment during Wilde Times, which I must not have remembered. Wilde Times was like the highlight of the story to me, too. The way they wrote Nick made it shine, especially.
>>
>>15402664
>>15402671
This pic?
Yeah, it was used as a hiatus page iirc
>>
>>15402687
Yeah, that's the one. General consensus seems to be that the comic probably should've just ended here.
>>
>>15402578
>Zistopia was good
In fact looking back on it now I feel it (dare I say) rivaled some of Weaver's work in the 'rough art, but beautiful expression' with good plot work, but Weaver knew how to finish off.
I know, I know, Pack Street, but I'm talking Late Stake, Sloshed Fox, etc.
>>
File: zistopia judy worried.png (38 KB, 433x485)
38 KB
38 KB PNG
>>15402716
>>
>>15402687
I've got no art training, so it will probably show when I say that, the more I look at this piece, the more impressed I become of it.
But then I am always impressed by people that can just throw colours and shapes at a canvas, and somehow it becomes more than it's collection of 'work' (would that be right word?)
>>
File: zistopia1.png (276 KB, 800x1200)
276 KB
276 KB PNG
>>15402791
yeah why not
>>
>>15400929
It's only been 2 years. Give it another 2 and we'll see.
>>
>>15402694
Zis always had its issues, like how it didn't actually have a real beginning, but it at least one thing going for it; it got people talking about it, and seriously.

When hiatus one began, people were actually disappointed. People cared.

Comic even made that (bad) green where he tried to make Honey the mastermind based off of the few available clues at the time.

>Then Cud Club
>Then filler to cover up bare bones plot
>Then zombie collars and bunnies being a majority-minority who are essentially gerrymandered out of influencing Zootopia politics
>>
You really didn't think you could have a good day without best bun, huh anon?
>>
>>15402976
Judy's been posted numerous times already.
>>
>>15402716
>>15402791
>>15402808
>Weaver
(sigh)
Good old memories.
I miss him.
>>
>>15402968
Cud Club was the tipping point. It went from "the fear and prejudice of the masses" to maximum tumblr "shadowy racism illuminati"
>>
File: zistopia2.png (402 KB, 800x1200)
402 KB
402 KB PNG
>>15402808
>>
>>15402995
yeah, he did a good job
>>
File: zistopia3.png (116 KB, 715x563)
116 KB
116 KB PNG
>>15403065
>>
File: zistopia4.png (122 KB, 787x487)
122 KB
122 KB PNG
>>15403072
>>
File: 67565464.jpg (23 KB, 319x325)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>15402993
>>
>>15403091
>>
>>15403009
im not sure how that is any different from judy desperately trying to save nick after manchas attack or his arrival at hopps household

thats the problem with these prejudice stories, there isnt actually any prejudice or disdain. the characters feel like theyve been instructed to hate other group until theyve spend one second with them and completely forget what theyve been told

and before you say thats how real prejudice work, no it isnt. its the same thing as shadowy manipulation to justify prejudice
>>
File: 1476572315300.jpg (196 KB, 900x1200)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
>>15403097
Byron is a gay and Jack doesn't need him.
>>
>>15403065
This is the only Weaver/zistopia comic still on 621, looks like the rest are culled, or tagged differently.
>>
>>15403072
I wish weaver would draw more of this happy FemFinn
>>
File: JackOppressiveDarkness.png (622 KB, 1921x1280)
622 KB
622 KB PNG
>>15403145
I thought gays supported each other.
>>
>FemFinn
There's always got to be that one shitstirer that drags the level of the mood down.
>No (you) for you!
>>
>>15403238
Nothin' wrong with a qt FemFinnick.
>>
File: 1468126883212.jpg (223 KB, 504x625)
223 KB
223 KB JPG
>>15403230
You're a big gay.
>>
File: JackTheUselessBun.png (372 KB, 1324x974)
372 KB
372 KB PNG
>>15403292
Bigger than you, needledick.
>>
File: 756765.png (497 KB, 1287x1333)
497 KB
497 KB PNG
>>15403300
>>
File: JackSavageUnloved.png (113 KB, 666x666)
113 KB
113 KB PNG
>>15403323
>>
>>
>>
>>15403340
i wanna give him a hug
>>
>>
>>
File: JackBeingPunished.png (16 KB, 666x666)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>>15403367
You probably shouldn't, he has violent fantasies about rape and cuckolding that inevitably devolve into him getting railed by pred dick.
>>
>>15399537
That was me, thank you Skunk! They look like they are having a good time.
>>
File: 1461448704055.jpg (83 KB, 600x694)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>15403386
*cucks you*
>>
>>15403377
Source?
>>
File: JackSavageAdmitsIt.png (18 KB, 666x666)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
>>15403432
Jack. Jack, that's not how you ask a guy out on a date.
>>
>>15403386
I wonder what made him like this; was Jack born this way, with cuckolding tendencies inside of him from the start? Or did some traumatic event affect him, like a rabbit girlfriend cheating on him with a bigger predator, and now he takes revenge on the world by cuckolding others?
>>
>>15403448
http://andyourteeth.tumblr.com/post/173318076578/how-the-hell-will-you-kiss-me-with-that-pawpsicle
>>
>>15403238
I legit don't know how I was shitstirring but alright whatever.
>>
>>15403340
You know what?

The plot of Cars 2 as Zootopia 2 but:
Nick and Judy as security of Flash's racing crew
While Flash is racing and stuff Judy and Nick solve a big conspirancy behind the scenenes with Jack Savage and Skye.
>>
>>15403506
dont reply to the shitstirrer, please
>>
>>15402169
This was a cute story, thanks for typesetting it!
>>
>>
>>15403462
I'm more curious about where his intense homolust came from
>>
File: zistopia5.png (124 KB, 800x457)
124 KB
124 KB PNG
>>15403078
Forgot one
>>
File: You're good for me.png (1.27 MB, 400x3300)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB PNG
I wish there was more works of "Nick believes he doesn't deserve Judy but, instead of rejecting her love, he pushes himself to be a better person for her" instead of him sulking around like a sad mop for half of the story with zero self-confidence.

>>15403668
Good night TB!
>>
>>15403704
Are these from your own stash?
>>
>>15403706
Honestly I'd like to see more stories where the reverse is true. Judy spiraled into a depression because Nick left after she'd known him for like two days. He rapidly became the most important person in her life and then he just... left, and it was her fault. Judy has, factually and objectively, fucked up their relationship once, and it'd be interesting to see her being the one paranoid that he'll just walk out again. I've only seen it a few times.
>>
>>15404124
Careful what you wish for, I've read a couple of 'slow burns', that were so long I almost wanted to rip my eyes out to end the suffering, Judy's, Nick's and mine.
One I read took something like ELEVEN chapters to the first kiss!
>>
>>15404124
Actually I have this headcanon of Judy being afraid of Nick walking out after another fuck up...

But at the same time Nick will always forgive her just like at the bridge scene, but only if she is geniounly sorry and understands what she did wrong
>>
>>15404213
Eleven chapters sounds pretty good actually.
>>
>>15404124
Yeah, that's definetly a character trait of Judy. She is the kind of bunny that learns from her mistakes and tries not to repeat them.

The more reason I don't gets a bunch of fics where she seemingly learned nothing and repeats the mistake of chashing Nick away.

>"if you walk out that door you don't have to come back" is 2 mature 4 u
>>
>>15404111
ye
>>
>>15404213
link to the fics, especially the last one?
>>
>>15401727
I bet he’s arachno and claustrophobic as well, the bigot.
>>
>>15402995
Is weaver kill?
>>
File: yWEbeCU.png (48 KB, 600x600)
48 KB
48 KB PNG
>>15402995
>>15404925
No he posted a Pack Street update like 2 days ago you nerds
https://archiveofourown.org/works/12141837/chapters/33271899
>>
>>15404124
It still kind of baffles me how plenty of stories tend to skim over how Judy was affected by Nick leaving; they see Nick sitting next to the bridge and think "look, clearly he can not live without Judy and is depressed", but kind of wave off Judy crying, something she never did throughout the entire movie, at the very real possibility that Nick hates her and she would never see him again after this, and just say "oh, Judy is just very emotional".

I would like to see more stories too where Judy really values her relationship with Nick, and refuses to do anything that she thinks would harm it in any way.
>>
>>15404925
hes doing a good job
>>
File: mlem.png (907 KB, 1553x1206)
907 KB
907 KB PNG
>>
>>15404124
>>15405206
My favorite take on this is still Mr. Renard.

https://archiveofourown.org/works/6727384/chapters/16947559/

>
I would like to see more stories too where Judy really values her relationship with Nick, and refuses to do anything that she thinks would harm it in any way.

Same
>>
>>15404968
I can't believe Charlie's dead. I really thought he wasn't going to kill off any of the main cast.
>>
File: 1509203141298.png (56 KB, 228x204)
56 KB
56 KB PNG
>>15405435
NOT FOR GAY
>>
>>15405500
yes gay
>>
>>15405497
I can't believe she dies proposing to Pandora
>>
>>15405563
And that it was Ozzy to do it too. Don't know what he attached to that rope but it was strong enough to kill someone.
>>
File: 1489609782158.png (16 KB, 782x742)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>>15405518
Go gay this bun instead
>>
>>15405581
And Remmy just and drove away with Ozzy and the body, just saying "it must be a pred thing"
>>
>>15405649
And they were never found by the police. God what a chapter!
>>
>>15405713
>implying anyone would report a missing fox to the police anyway
>>
do you have the gay
>>
File: 1480785607682.png (13 KB, 800x600)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
Who needs gay when you have straight
>>
>>15405869
gay sounds like straight with extra steps
>>
Can kingliness be considered a guilty pleasure?
>>
File: 1469751711209.png (167 KB, 700x591)
167 KB
167 KB PNG
>>15405898
It is, you have to apply lube after all. Anuses were not meant to be penetrated.
>>
CuCK!
>>
>>15405962
But having a guy bully your prostate is totally worth it
>>
>>15405962
>Shit all over the place
>>
>>15399890
Ah, I forgot, if there are any problems with the pronunciation/manner of speaking tell me, not being English native I need to improve

>>15405948
Wanting to be pampered like a king can be
>>
>>15405948
Yo, who dis artist?
>>
>>15404124
>>15405206
>>15405485

You should read this one-shot "Just Keep Being You"

https://archiveofourown.org/works/13579401

It covers exactly that.

>Major Character Death

No, just read it, it's not what you think it is.
>>
thank god ztg is full of high quality discourse, this is much better than spam
>>
>>15406228
P&P
>>
File: 1511362920252.jpg (140 KB, 1033x1280)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
I like Nick's expression in this. He's just being silly.
>>
File: bleb.png (727 KB, 768x533)
727 KB
727 KB PNG
>>15406693
It's normal in fox culture.
>>
File: 1468948924093.jpg (145 KB, 1200x808)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
>>15406748
darn these adorable creatures.
>>
>>
>>15406814
>>
>>15406821
>>
>>
>>
>>15406783
>still no concerted effort to domesticate foxes aside from a half dicked russian experiment
>>
>>15406867
because they wanted to skin foxes, not fuck their anus
>>
>>15406748
>>15406783
They are always screaming in the fields around me in the middle of the night and it sounds like a child or a woman getting brutally murdered
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zk1mAd77Hr4
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aodwqjvk-ak
Kinda like this
>>
>>15406938
Theyre just saying hi.
>>
>>15406963
Not to me though. Atleast they keep the rabbits down.
>>
File: 1469021537813.jpg (336 KB, 1200x1200)
336 KB
336 KB JPG
Say something that would anger this bun
>>
>>15407149
Monogamy.
>>
>>15407149
How can you anger something that doesn't exist?

Not even fictionally exists.
>>
>>15407149
You are NOT gay
>>
>>15407149
You eventually turn into a fox.
>>
>>15407149
fox cum is not a good source of protein
>>
>>15407149
Skye looks good in a collar
>>
File: 1515894966860.png (96 KB, 569x733)
96 KB
96 KB PNG
>>15407727
He's agree though.
>>
File: 1520060063331.png (233 KB, 986x928)
233 KB
233 KB PNG
>>15407463
>>
This is even more 'By Stevie Age 5' in terms of quality compared to the earlier posted images, eh, but I still wanted to put it out there for TT.

Edited version of something I originally planned for Easter, hah.
>>
>>
>>
>>15407849
What... exactly is happening in this one?
>>
>>
>>15407947
Fox went into the wrong burrow, getting attacked by a repressed bun.
>>
>>15407933
>>
>>15407969
https://drawabox.com/
>>
>>15406854
>>15407946
source?
>>
>>15407149
GET IN THE SAUCEPAN YOU LITTLE RODENT!
>>
>>15407933
>>15407996
Damn it, I laughed.
>>
>>15408083
https://alaskwinter.tumblr.com/post/173310589063/they-look-so-cute-3-by-griffblazer
>>
>>15407149
Skye prefers her own brother over you.
>>
>>15408012
Yeah, I've been doing things like that-- box exercises and shape exercises-- before actually drawing images. Gonna keep going.

The bun attack image is like literally one of the first images I'd ever drawn, and I just cleaned it up a little bit to post it since I thought some dudes might find it funny.
>>
>>15407847
Why is Skye suddenly ten years in that one?
>>
>>15408165
>Yeah, I've been doing things like that-- box exercises and shape exercises-- before actually drawing images. Gonna keep going.
Thats really good to hear. Keep going with that and get a foundation to build off of.
>>
>>15407996
>when it's deliberately messy but you still want to fuck her blue body
>>
So how do you think Zootopia handles cosmetic surgery? Lotta horn extensioning and such?
>>
>>15408179
The last one that I did was: >>15401003

It's better, but it's still clearly the work of a beginner (at least, to computer-based drawing), especially when it comes to the lines at the base of it. I believe that's just practice, though, and it's good to get positive feedback.
>>
>>15408274
Given how much standards of beauty would vary from not just species to species but even from area to area, I can see a ton of modifications being done, but stereotypical breast surgery or other stuff would probably not be done. Most mammals wouldn't have the same focus on the chest that we have, probably?
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>15408574
>>15408584
>>15408594
>>15408599
surprisingly spot on

>>15408608
>>15408614
>>15408622
>redoing actual caps from the show
holy fuck nice
>>
>>
>>
>>15408608
>>15408614
>>15408622
>>15408635

Man they chose some incredibly fitting moments, too. I'm amazed that all these years later I can remember the exact lines that go with these screencaps.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>15408664
>here come
sorry what
>>
File: a good mouse.png (46 KB, 737x460)
46 KB
46 KB PNG
>>15408681
>>15408692
>Gideon is Dingo
I'm about to lose my fucking mind here this is incredible
>>
>>15408574
I still want the bunny, ewe, and gazelle so bad.
>>
>>15408705
good job weaver
>>
File: VRbitGuiltyPleasures.png (140 KB, 400x300)
140 KB
140 KB PNG
Its Thematic Thursday!

Guilty Pleasures Edition!

In a city where its easy to stereotype mammals, you might feel pressure to put your best paw forward when it comes to presenting yourself to others. Have you ever feigned interest in a book that you've never read just because you wanted to seem smarter? Have you ever put on classical music like Meowtzart to seem refined? Have you ever sat through a Jodoromousky movie you didn't understand and tried to seem cultured by saying you really liked the director's sense of 'mice on scène'?

Well don't you worry, because now you're all alone and you can indulge in your favorite superhero comics, sing Gazelle at the top of your lungs and watch the latest Fast and Fur-ious movies with nobody judging you!

Nobody... except yourself.

So what sort of guilty pleasures might we see today? Does Judy find out she actually really likes dressing up cute? Is the reason Duke only pirates animated kits movies because he loves princess films? Does Remmy eat at Bug Burga? Let's find out!

I'm judge VRbit, and court is now in session. If I find your TT submission pleasurable, you're guilty!

I think that's how the law works. I don't know, I might technically be a felon.

Let's share some music we love even though we know nobody will love us for it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-T5KOH3Y10
>>
>>15408768
Hey, what's your work been like lately, VRbit?
>>
>>15408768
RIP Blear.

Good to see you kicking about bun bun, https://youtu.be/6d7pYYfW_hg
>>
File: bolttopia.png (85 KB, 500x470)
85 KB
85 KB PNG
>>15408768
this is a banger honestly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lz6kKx7c78o
>>
File: VRbittuckingin.png (167 KB, 800x1100)
167 KB
167 KB PNG
>>15408820
I'm pretty busy lately but still trying to keep my schedule open for pockets where I can do TC, GTT, read throughs and work on my SS gift. Today is spotty-- I have a few things I need to get done for work and a few people to meet-- but I still treat every TT like a holiday. Its basically the best thing ever.
>>
>>15408139
thank you
>>
>>15407933
The face... needs work.
>>
>>15408768
My guilty pleasure is drawing ocs.
>>
>>15409285
You sick bastard, I'm calling the cops!
>>
File: 1461038877754.png (138 KB, 527x586)
138 KB
138 KB PNG
>>15409285
I bet you'll make a bunch of people happy by doing that buddy! Indulge in it!
>>
File: That Raccoon -Yous.png (29 KB, 500x500)
29 KB
29 KB PNG
My guilty pleasure is filing my taxes online with less than a week until the cutoff date.
Pure adrenaline rush.

My other guilty pleasure is reshilling.
And what a coincidence...

>Stoutwell - Case #2: Chapter 6

https://archiveofourown.org/works/7652149/chapters/33287298

>The story so far: Still sorting through the fallout of his last case, Officer Seth Stoutwell is asked to help find a friend who has gone missing. Walking the run-down streets of Happytown, Seth realizes he's being followed, and after a brief chase, he makes a surprising discovery about his pursuer.

>>15408768
I got you bun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6X9tBHX_Fl4
>>
File: bun.png (1.35 MB, 1280x960)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB PNG
Prepare, the buns.
>>
File: 1473612492285.png (111 KB, 800x480)
111 KB
111 KB PNG
>>15408140
Skye has a brother? Is it Nick?
>>
>>15409479
It's pretty gender swapped Honey, like come on Anon stick with the program here.
>>
>>15409478
Damn nice!
Who are you, mysterious CC?
>>
File: bun buns.png (1.21 MB, 1280x960)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB PNG
>>15409517
Anon, that's an old picture.
>>
>>15409556
>>15409478
Such a cute bunny cunny, what if it's filled with fox semen?
>>
File: TT Guilty Plaesures.png (543 KB, 1300x1200)
543 KB
543 KB PNG
Since my last TT was too decent
>>
File: TT Guilty Pleasures 2.png (154 KB, 1200x900)
154 KB
154 KB PNG
>>15409613
>>
File: TT Guilty Pleasures 3.png (347 KB, 1600x900)
347 KB
347 KB PNG
>>15409637
>>
>>15409613
ohohooh my

>>15409637
what are you hiding mongoose!
>>
>>15409693
Bet it's a squirrel plushy!

>>15409692
Come on come on.... fingers crossed!
>>
>>15409692
The deepest darkest secrets of the mongoose will finally come out to the light.
>>
>>15409719
>>15409748
>>15409692
And the secret is...THIS!
>>
>>15409767
Otters?! Those things aren't even sapient! Gross Terry!

Cool TT btw.
>>
>>15409767
>>15409790
Actually I couldn't decide on an ending so have... THIS TOO!
>>
File: and_you_always_will_be.png (317 KB, 525x450)
317 KB
317 KB PNG
>>15409767
>Tailman
my mongoose!
>>
>>15409805
WOW.

>gnutella
>mayo

YOU SICK LITTLE MONKEY
>>
File: 1514678465299.gif (716 KB, 400x276)
716 KB
716 KB GIF
>>15409805
>cool mayo
>>
>>15409805
>cool mayo
Terry, no!
>>
File: otterly.jpg (462 KB, 1280x1268)
462 KB
462 KB JPG
>>15409767
good taste
>>
>>15409805
Cool mayo?! What you too good for Paprika and Musk?!
>>
>>15409829
>>15409834
>>15409845
IT GETS WORSE
(Ok, now I'm finished)
>>
File: 1524302092572.png (1.26 MB, 3500x3500)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB PNG
>>15409805
>>15409767
I knew it!

You like to spread nutella on your dick so Squirrel boy will be tempted to lick it!
>>
>>15409767
>>15409805
>Otters
>Cool Mayo

absolutelydisgusting.jpg
You're dead to me.
>>
File: .png (900 KB, 729x1095)
900 KB
900 KB PNG
>>15409871
FIND BUCK JESUS
>>
File: 1469390123045.jpg (88 KB, 1000x841)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>15409871
>being pro-skub
What the actual fuck senpai
>>
>>15409871
>>
File: AAAAA.jpg (407 KB, 900x600)
407 KB
407 KB JPG
>>15406938
AAAAAAA
https://youtu.be/CoOuhuupz-w?t=25
>>
File: Goodnight5.png (219 KB, 800x800)
219 KB
219 KB PNG
I'm so sorry everyone (except you, >>15409877 you delete everything) that you had to discover so many shocking truths one after the other
Time for this mongoose to go to bed
Goodnight /ztg/
>>
>>15410189
Sleep well A-sig, damn fine TT entry you sick lewd squirrel hugger.
>>
File: zootopia2_finding_Nick.png (877 KB, 800x987)
877 KB
877 KB PNG
My only guilty pleasure is my Revoltech Judy figure.

And the Nick one I just paid a few hours ago... I wonder if it will slip through customs this time, since I selected a cheaper shipping, or I'll have to pay extra import tax again... regardless it'll be worth it!
>>
>>15410189
snooze good lewdgoose!
>>
>>15409862
>He wants to taste mongoose huge meat
>>
File: Anon1492915460057.png (869 KB, 740x642)
869 KB
869 KB PNG
>>
File: jackbutt.png (206 KB, 770x1250)
206 KB
206 KB PNG
my guilty pleasure is gay
>>
File: Double Shifts.png (456 KB, 1024x2127)
456 KB
456 KB PNG
>>15409091
Just a shill from yesterday.
Maybe for GTT?
>>
>>15410619
i wish youd at least use new content for your incessant shitposting :-(

go into the filter, dont fight it. shhh shhh
>>
File: Big head and pig head.png (173 KB, 559x736)
173 KB
173 KB PNG
>>15408768
>>15409306
Please arrest me !
>>15409330
That's really sweet of you to say, but I feel guilty when I post them because they're not from the film. Saying that, here is my pig oc with some un-named wolf because she looked lonely standing by herself.)
>>
>>15410971
Well don't feel guilty, they're adorable! Love that fluffy pupper.
>>
>>15410971
I wouldn't feel bad about drawing a bunch of oc Zoots, they could even be inspiration for others
>>
File: Big_Head_Morrowind.png (864 KB, 600x1000)
864 KB
864 KB PNG
>>15410971
>Big head
>>
>>15410971
dude i like your ocs man, dont feel guilty about it, have fun making characters that fit in the world
and more sheep
>>
File: 1516559560122.png (838 KB, 1200x739)
838 KB
838 KB PNG
>>15409378
I can't tell you how happy I am to see another chapter, buddy.

>>15409613
>>15409637
>>15409692
>>15409767
>>15409805
>>15409871
Absolutely wonderful, buddy! I always love how you make the background of the city; you give everything a real sense of place.

>>15410660
Absolutely! Added!

>>15410971
I love your characters, Letni! Your pig seems sweet, too!

And don't feel guilty about it, buddy. You can explore a lot of different characteristics about Zootopia by making a character in the city!
>>
File: betto.png (292 KB, 882x531)
292 KB
292 KB PNG
WHAT'S UP YOUTUBE OTTERLY HERE

i love beer?

it's probably not good for doggos though

New chapter of Bark;Woof;Awoo for TT:

https://archiveofourown.org/works/12937728/chapters/33370392
>>
File: 1462255998434.jpg (480 KB, 1800x1692)
480 KB
480 KB JPG
>>15411593
Woo!

Read through?
>>
>>15411621
yeah!
>>
Page 10ed

>>15411656
>>15411656
>>15411656

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.