[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/trash/ - Off-Topic
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 64 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

File: baa aahh ahhh.png (432 KB, 1336x919)
432 KB
432 KB PNG
/ZTG/ - Zootopia General: Sheepdog Edition

Pastebin: pastebin.com/iYDU8g2T
Booru: zoo.booru.org
Thread journal Backup: pastebin.com/GiLL5kAS
ZTG Creator List: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19heSY9BvV3t0qPa2XJa6q2n7ywyl1Yhckzc1Db-aGF4

Archives: www.ztarchive.com / desuarchive.org / archive.b-stats.org
Previous thread: https://archive.b-stats.org/trash/thread/14093395
Previous thread: http://www.ztarchive.com/trash/thread/14093395
Previous thread: http://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/14093395

Current TT Theme: Sleepyheads (Submissions are due pretty much now but don't worry late admissions are good too)
More information on TT: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14sf_QBuL4E6S11se28Xl9Sp3ohgnrhGYE4SchwSUQjY
TT Archive: t3event.tumblr.com
TT Pastebin: pastebin.com/gudYsYHL
>>
cuck
>>
>>14100241
I agree
>>
>>14100149
Yeah, exactly! Al is probably my second favorite character in this story. He's always looking out for other people but sometimes gets pulled down by his cynicism.
He has dealt with prejudice his entire damn life. He had to claw his way through life, knowing that there were people who hated him simply for being born a wolf, and then was told that he wasn't supposed to love the person he did. Al would be a much different person had it not been for Velvet providing him the perspective that not every prey is bad and out to get him for being a wolf. But unfortunately, he still had to deal with prey who DID think like that.

He is the Alpha, a respectable community leader who looks out for those in need because he knows what it's like to feel cornered. And yet in his professional life, he has to take shit from prey who are much smaller and weaker than him, treating him like a literal piece of machinery.

And then, for a prey kid, who had recently called one of his own a bitch, revealed to the love of his life that he wasn't a land lord, and insulted him, to come out and say that he was sorry and that everything he did was uncalled for? Why, that must've been a pleasant surprise for him. An outsider admitting that he was wrong, and even baring his neck for him in a display of submission?

That takes some major cajones. That takes CHARACTER. And Al decided not to be bitter about it and let bygones be bygones. He's a real stand up guy.
>>
I just had an epiphany a few moments ago

We know that Remmy's now trying to be friendlier with predators around him,
and that it had very recently been revealed that the Savage epidemic turned out to be this big government conspiracy, right?

Before the news broke, back when all anyone could ever know is that a predator could go savage at any time, he was far from eager to even talk to one, let alone live with an entire pack of them.

I always had a feeling that Remmy had only been an asshole out of fear of getting randomly mauled;
Now that this fear had been absolved, he's clearly demonstrated that he can be more understanding towards predator species, and is willing to cooperate with them.

This has to be proof that the whole savage scare was the *only* reason Remmy felt the way he did towards predators.
>>
>>14100272
>I always had a feeling that Remmy had only been an asshole out of fear of getting randomly mauled
In Remmy's own words:
>You don't get a free pass to treat people however you want just because you think they're dangerous.
>>
>>14100272
Well, no, not necessarily. When Remmy thought that Charlie was robbing him, he used the stereotype that foxes were shifty thieves in his head. "Fucking foxes."
>>
>>14100289
When did he say this?
>>
>>14100289
However you want, no, but you can still set up a couple electric fences.
>>
>>14100289
Haha, yeah, Remmy can be a serious hypocrite. I forget where this part was but I remember him watching the news and talking about how he can't stand people who don't know how blatantly speciest they are. It's like, Remmy, sweetheart, someone needs to smack the shit out of you
>>
>>14100307
In Wannabite.

>>14100317
>I fear being mauled as much as the next guy but the propaganda on both sides is just ridiculous. If there's one thing that pisses me off, it's people who can't realize how blatantly specist they are
>>
>>14100307
In the chapter Wannabite
>>
>>14100130
>He WAS shaking him down for some food before quickly lining up the pieces together.

>"What, are you mugging me?" I blurt out, instantly regretting it.
>
>"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" He laughs, a deep, practiced, insincere laugh. I can see the stoat's eyes kind of gleam as Al leans forward, a huge hand braced on his knee. It's hard not to notice the claws. "Mugging? Calm down, grazer. This ain't no mugging," he fires back, muzzle twitching. "Now c'mon, I just wanna see it. Don't make me ask you again."

>I'm starting to develop a migraine from holding back this scowl. "Look, man, I paid for that. You aren't seriously going to eat it, are you?"
>
>"Well, hey, since you're offering," Al snorts, elbowing the stoat with a toothy smile. "Hear that, Marty? Nice of him to pick up dinner, right?"

>Closing the box, Al squints at me. "I'm gonna ask you again: Who'd you get this for? And don't you fuckin' lie to me."

>suddenly Al glances down and notice Marty starting to peel back the bun on my Double Roach Deluxe. He smacks Marty's shoulder with a noise that echoes through the lobby, and Marty almost drops my dinner on the ground.
>
>"Give it back to him," Al nods.
>
>"What?" Marty asks, jaw agape. "Give him -- give it back? You serious?"
>
>"You heard me," Al says, flatly. "Give the carnivore his burga back."

I dunno, it feels more like he was just super skeptical about Remmy with the burga and assumed there was something else going on (maybe Pack Street is like those ghetto 90s movies and people trade burgas for blowjobs), rather than just straight up bullying him for a sandwich.
I could be way off, but given later info about Al, it seems less like he wanted to steal his food from the get-go.
>>
>>14100321
Yes, Remmy "So much for prey solidarity" Cormo.
>>
Honestly, I'm just pissed off that Remmy is being forced to give up his prey heritage to conform to a vastly shittier one.
>>
>>14100317
>Remmy, sweetheart, someone needs to smack the shit out of you
At last, Remmy's dense sheep noggin comes in handy!
>>
>>14100331
Again, this was not their first meeting.

Don't get me wrong: I 100% believe Al was shaking him down here. He was intentionally doing it to fuck with Remmy, and things only changed because he realized Remmy was eating bug meat and figured out what that might mean.

But this wasn't their first meeting, is the point.
>>
>>14100367
>Remmy is being forced to give up his prey heritage
que
>>
>>14100331
lmao I'm imagining Anneke being pissed off about the slider debt in a whole new light
>>
>>14100367
Wolf heritage seems way more interesting. These guys have such a tight nit community it makes me wish I lived in one similar to it. I mean shit, a girl who goes to your house to feed you soup when you're sick even though you dissed the shit out of her? That sounds nice as fuck
>>
File: aha.png (30 KB, 468x455)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
>>14098834
>Like really? The pack has been trying to look out for him the whole time?
No, absolutely not
Al marking Remmy as a stray didn't make him the local darling or even put him under Pack protection. It just meant Al was flagging him in a specific role and the pack members should be aware of it, and maybe even give him a second chance or try reaching out. It's more about recognizing the role he was already playing in their group than giving him some special consideration

>>14098677
>Can I just take a second to point out how hypocritical these statements are?
She's telling him that the "Remmy's always wrong" meme is just because he views them so negatively and suspiciously, and claims like "you guys never reached out to me" are completely wrong, he's just not recognizing the ways they did. For example, Wolter and Anneke showing up at his door and asking him to hang out was about as "welcoming someone with open arms" as it gets, at least in how they act, but it's like it didn't count in Remmy's mind.
>>
>>14100421
Sounds like you just want to be dominated by a filthy fucking predator, Anon.
The Herd is the one true social system. Take your Freudian motherfuckers and go home.
>>
>>14100376
>I 100% believe Al was shaking him down here. He was intentionally doing it to fuck with Remmy

That's fair.
My interpretation was still that he was kinda fucking with him, but more because Remmy was the first one to bring up stealing the food and less because it was his original intent.
The thing of course is that since the series is 1st person, we only have Remmy's view to rely on for information, so whether he was or wasn't isn't concrete due to a lack of a non-objective 3rd person narration.
>>
>>14100421
You mean the same one that encourages mammals within it to shake down random strangers for a burga?
Sounds like a superior culture to me.
>>
>>14100477
The weak should fear the strong.
>>
>>14100477
He shoulda just said hi back to them
>>
>>14100515
That's really stupid reasoning.
Every time I yell at women walking down the street they completely ignore me. Are you saying they should have said hello back?
>>
File: Gopher_by_Meer.png (33 KB, 224x330)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
Hoping to re-shill what I wrote for Thematic Thursday!

Title: "Scared Sleepyhead"

Synopsis: "Life in Zootopia gets difficult for a small guy. A young gopher named Gail Bailey finds himself without a place to go home to, and he's not sure what to think about the den of otters that his roommate tells him about. Yet nighttime is fast approaching, and Gail decides to face his fears about what staying with those frisky mammals will be like."

Link: http://archiveofourown.org/works/13701636

Please check it out!
>>
>>14100460
I can't see this "aha" image without thinking about that one time last year Weaver demanded that an anon literally suck his dick.
>>
>>14100465
Most mammals would probably prefer to live under the watchful eye of a predator, but they're too afraid to admit it. They crave a strong hand, a dominant authority figur, structure to define the role they should play-- even if only to have something to rebel against.

Prey only get themselves into trouble, left to their own devices. Herds grow large and aimless, crying out for the jaws of the wolf to bring them back into line, snatch away the weak in their sharp claws and..

.. I need to go take a shower.
>>
>>14100529
Shut up Wolt no one asked you
>>
>>14100529
You know we don't really know if they were yelling at him when he first moved into pack street. Maybe they did in which case you're right. Although they might've actually been way more civil than that but we just don't know for sure.
>>
>>14100577
Even if people are civil, you are not obligated to talk to them.
They don't have a right to your time, even if it's only a couple seconds. Fuck 'em.
>>
>>14100572
These generalizations bug the hell out of me. Of course, being under the eye of somebody like Pandora would be great because she's a fundamentally great mammal with a decent conscience. And being under the eye of an opportunistic piece of shit like Lionheart would be awful. It depends on one's own personal character from one's own specific pack.
>>
>>14100595
Lionheart literally did nothing wrong.
>>
File: VRbitsleepy.jpg (20 KB, 198x199)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
It's midnight already?!

Today was a busy day.

Be sure to check out Talking Content with Itty and Raccoon! https://soundcloud.com/comicanon/talking-content-ittybittykittytittys-and-raccoonfg

I'll get a GTT scheduled for this coming week, and read throughs will be coming.

I need to get to bed, pronto.

Goodnight, magical and wonderful /ztp/ threads! I hope the exotic fruit you bought from the bat vendor is fresh, zesty, and full of Vitamin C.
>>
>>14100257
>cajones
Drawers(furniture)
>>
>>14100592
Thing is, their culture asks that you play along and let your needs be known. I mean come on, is saying hi to someone really that big a deal? it takes like two seconds and doesn't ruin anyone's day
>>
>>14100616
>cajones
Didn't Avo use that word to describe Remmy one time?
>>
>>14100614
Will you be reading aloud TT writing entries tomorrow?
>>
>>14100595
That's just common sense stuff though, obviously it's better to be subordinate to a good mammal than a bad.

The point is that if the choice was a good predator, like Pandora, or a good prey animal.. all factors being equal, you'd be better off under the thumb of a predator.
>>
>>14100610
This meme is shit.
>>
>>14100632
Nope.
>>
>>14100621
It's always somebody else's culture that has to be respected, huh?
I'll tell you what takes less than two seconds, keeping your shit to yourself.
>>
>>14100621
It's not clear what exactly they said to Remmy before the beginning of the story, when he did the absolute first introductions. It's hard to argue about this either way when it's not even detailed, you know?
>>
>>14100595
Anon, just let Al protect and raw you, he's one of the good ones
>>
>>14100666
Satan speaks the truth, though I don't know what he has against condoms.

Wait, no, actually it makes sense.
>>
>>14100657
You gotta meet halfway with other people Anon. No one is going to accommodate you completely. You gotta be willing to show that you're ready to understand others, and even then people might not feel the same way. That's just how it is
>>
File: Angry-Weaver.png (49 KB, 623x409)
49 KB
49 KB PNG
>>14100666
Stop propagandizing against safe sex, Satan.

Al would not endanger himself and others through unprotected promiscuity.
>>
>>14100675
It's... oh, fuck, it actually does make sense.
>>
Since Remmy has moved to the Ghetto, he's committed theft, smuggled drugs, joined a gang, assaulted an innocent pig, and now we find that his closest friend is a prostitute.

Damned libtards will let anything slide in the name of diversity.
>>
>>14100592
>Even if people are civil, you are not obligated to talk to them.
>They don't have a right to your time, even if it's only a couple seconds. Fuck 'em.
It's awfully amusing to me that you only use this for Remmy's neighbors, but not Remmy himself.

"Look if he wants to be rude and snub his neighbors he can but where do they get off being rude to him??? what jerks!"
>>
>>14100687
Not him, but I'm still tired of Remmy being portrayed as completely in the wrong or totally unreasonable. Just because he acts like an idiot a lot of time doesn't mean that he doesn't have a good point in that the predators maybe should culturally compromise and reach out to him too. Not that he's a saint, but he's also not a devil.
>>
>>14100657
>It's always somebody else's culture that has to be respected, huh?
"When in Rome, do as the Romans do". He moves into a new area with its own traditions and practices and refuses to participate, that's fine. He won't get kicked out, but what kind of a fucking reception are you expecting him to get if he won't even say hi?
>>
>>14100712
Not wanting to be friends with your neighbors is a little different than being intimidated and almost robbed.
>>
>>14100708
> assaulted an innocent pig

That pig had it comin'

Plus he WAS holding onto something that wasn't his so he was stealing technically
>>
File: Weaver-Intensifies.gif (1.37 MB, 623x409)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB GIF
Holy shit, I still have this.
>>
>>14100727
What are you gonna do to a person that won't say hi back? Put him in a corner and make him?
Just get the message and don't say hi. That's all you have to do.
>>
>>14100728
Oh, was he robbed? Guess he should call the cops then.
Last time I checked being found intimidating by some pussy ramlet wasn't a crime. Like you've been saying, they're not obligated to be civil to him.
>>
What does /ztg/ have against not being a huge dick to your new neighbors
>>
>>14100715
Remmy is portrayed as in the wrong all the time because this story is all from his perspective, and not everything he thinks is true. He's portrayed as always being wrong because he THINKS that he's always being told he's wrong by others. He feels trapped. But Betty made it clear to him that they weren't treating him as well as they should sometimes
>>
>>14100737
>What are you gonna do to a person that won't say hi back? Put him in a corner and make him?
What the fuck are you even talking about? There's nothing like that in there!
>>
>>14100739
>I'm five steps up when Al shuts the TV off. I freeze on the stairs, suck air through my teeth, and tense my shoulders. Because now I have a problem.

>"Where you goin' in such a hurry, grasseater?"

>I sigh, but hold it back enough not to seem disrespectful. "C'mon, man," I offer as inoffensively as possible, "I'm just going up to my room. That's all."

>Al doesn't even get up, still seated with his enormous arms confidently spread over the back of the couch. "Don't go sneakin' around behind my back. That's disrespecting a man in his own territory."
>>
>>14100754
I remember when Ozzy held Remmy at gunpoint for not saying hi in that one chapter don't you?
>>
>>14100715
>Not him, but I'm still tired of Remmy being portrayed as completely in the wrong or totally unreasonable

Did you not even read the story? Remmy makes this exact argument and she points out a bunch of times he's been right or other people have come to apologize to him. Avo fucking apologizes to him IN THIS CHAPTER!
>>
>>14100771
meant for >>14100754
>>
>>14100778
>>14100771
I see Al being rude. Didn't you just say you're allowed to be rude to your neighbors if you want to be? There's no obligation to be civil!
>>
>>14100771
Well again, this is a cultural difference between him and Al. Al sees this as Remmy strutting around the place like he owns it, meanwhile Al is doing whatever he does to protect the community. In Al's perspective, the least he could do is say hi to him. Plus, he was probably just trying to fuck with him at that moment too
>>
>All these accusations of "you have to say hello and play by their rules OR ELSE!"
You guys do remember there is a literal wolf living in Remmy's apartment building that is not a part of the pack right?
>>
>>14100774
That's the fucking point I'm making.

The actual story series doesn't portray Remmy as some kind of a totally wrong sort of living iceberg cutting through everything.

So, well, it pisses me off that readers seem to get this impression and keep talking like it's true. I'm sick of people's comments pretending as if Remmy never gets along with anybody ever. Or that nobody ever tries to reach out to him with anything.
>>
>>14100811
That's right, there is a guy there who's basically doing what Remmy is trying to do. although Remmy is probably a lot happier being a part of a community than he would've been if he stayed a lone wolf. Er, sheep.
>>
>>14100774
>>14100816
Of course, the conversations are harder because we're all anonymous and different people say different things at the same time.
>>
>>14100816
Oh okay, when you said Remmy was "being portrayed as always wrong" I thought you meant by the story, not the thread.
>>
>>14100784
Again, there is a little bit of a difference between not saying hi and getting up in someones face.
Being ignored is not the same thing as being disruptive, and you fucking know it.
>>
>>14100821
Yeah, I remember that "Porn Street" chapter where Avo called Phil a dick. Dickhead wolf is Phil btw.
>>
>>14100460
She also admitted that when she first came across Remmy, she thought of him to be a right jackass simply because he didn't return a greeting.
She had clearly not given him the benefit of a doubt that perhaps he was just incredibly antisocial, yet she still gives Remmy shit when he reciprocates in the same manner.
In general, she refused to recognize the Pack's own faults in the ways they acted towards him;
For the longest time, no one even considered the culture he knows before trying to assimilate him into theirs, and I feel like a lot of mammals in the Pack have yet to recognize it.
Honestly, I think Avo (much like the rest of the pack) is also in the wrong for not having this conversation with him sooner.
>>
>>14100741
Why be a huge dick to your neighbors when you can just ride your neighbor's huge dick? That's what I always say, anyway
>>
Maybe if Remmy HONESTLY wanted to just be left alone and shut out the world he could have been, but the Remmy I know is a social animal and refuses to admit how much he wants to be accepted and loved. I really don't think he was trying to be left totally alone.
>>
>>14100794
I didn't realize it was Al's building.
>>
>>14100850
They're not obligated to leave him alone. If they want to be rude they can be, and he can just ignore it. Quit the double standards.
>>
>>14100856
Can we be honest here and admit that while Al and other pack members contribute to society and actually try with life, Avo is more of just a prop in other mammal's lives? She's a flat, uninteresting character.
>>
>>14100857
I read this in Anneke's voice
>>
>>14100875
What, you think a man just claims his territory where he don't belong anon?
>>
>>14100881
Avo contributes porn.
That at least counts for *something*.
>>
What the fuck are you guys actually arguing about? I literally do not understand what conclusion you're trying to come to here.

This thread is more defensive of Pack Street characters than the characters themselves are. Remmy admits he was surly, Avo says she'll try to be more considerate, and they both move on to a better, more mutual understanding.
Meanwhile the thread is ripping its hair out arguing about weird hypotheticals and if Remmy is obligated to say "hello".
>>
>>14100888
There's probably a bunch of stupider wolves that do that and the decent wolves such as Al literally laugh at the idiocy of those guys.

Now that I think of it, somebody should draw a comic of this.
>>
>>14100894
But that means she's just a warm hole. Compare/contrast with somebody like Martina.
>>
>>14100876
It's not a double standard.
I said like six posts ago "you are not obligated to talk to them." I said nothing about being civil or any other shit. Remmy likewise shouldn't blast loud music or be a public nuisance, but it's common fucking courtesy to understand that someone doesn't want anything to do with you and respect that. Again, "they don't have a right to your time."
>>
>>14100881
>Charlie
>contribute to society
Pull the other one
>>
>>14100900
Sorry if this is bothering you anon, I'm just having fun seeing other people's perspectives. Didn't mean to stir up any annoying shit or anything, just trying to have some fun
>>
>>14100916
That's pretty prejudiced of you to see someone as less than human solely because of their profession.

That being said, no tube, not even Martina, will ever be anything more than a cock sock.
>>
>>14100931
As somebody who doesn't support the drug war at all, either in real-life or in Zootopia, I honestly feel like people trafficking in weed or other soft drugs really are positively contributing. I know that this is pure opinion, though.
>>
>>14100951
You take that back about best boy
>>
>>14100951
It's not the profession. It's the character and personality. It's in her soul where the true vacuum lies.
>>
>>14100951
Martina and Marty are the same freaking person, I'm calling it right now
>>
>>14100929
They're not obligated to be nice to him. Call the feelings police if the big bad preds are being mean, ramlet.

>but it's common fucking courtesy
How the fuck you gonna talk about common courtesy out one side of your mouth while saying "it's totally fine to completely ignore people and not even say hello" out the other?
How the fuck can you say "yeah well it's COMMON COURTESY" and think that doesn't apply to Remmy??
>>
>>14100965
That's been so expected and considered so obvious for a while now that, really, it's probably not going to happen.
>>
>>14100965
Look at this nerd who doesn't even realize that Martina is actually Ozzy in a dress, exploring their feminine side (and raking in camgirl money when busking doesn't bring in enough money to make ends meet).
>>
>>14100978
But in that chapter where Charlie dressed up all nice she says in her narration that if her roommate found out about her that there would be no other mammal more understanding of her secret.

Dude, why would MARTY be understanding of dressing up as someone else? Marty isn't exactly known for instantaneous empathy for strange things
>>
>>14100998
Not saying that I recommend this, but a guy with the attractive build and personality of Ozzy could seriously make a lot of money himself doing gay stuff for cams.
>>
>>14101006
Marty could be a kink-obsessed pervert loving to dildo-himself while wearing uniforms or something like that and not be Martina, though.
>>
>>14101009
That is, if he doesn't start laughing on camera...
>>
>>14101006
Because Marty and Charlie are friends.
>>
>>14101006
Marty helps his sister with her makeup all the time, he understands that some people just need to feel pretty sometimes.
>>
>>14101021
Charlie freaking says that Marty would be more understanding than any other mammal of her secret? Why would that be true unless if he himself is a cross dresser who changes his identity?
>>
>>14101024
If he laughs after he's cum all over his panties and started plopping his dildo out of his ass, so what? The audience would've gotten what they needed already.
>>
>Ozzy will never be allowed to be straight.
>>
>>14100967
What do you want me to say at this point, dude?
Leave people alone who want to be left alone. People aren't obligated to be nice, but they are obligated to at least be neutral. Don't turn this into some dumb "if it's okay to not be nice, then that means it's okay to mean." That's not how it works.

But whatever, man. if that's the way you feel, don't let me stop you.
>>
File: xmas.png (276 KB, 800x1200)
276 KB
276 KB PNG
>>
>>14101049
Ozzy can be whatever, but surely you can't blame us for imagining him in lovely scenarios with other guys.

Don't let that stop you from doing the same with lovely ladies! Ozzy is for everyone!
>>
>>14101060
>People aren't obligated to be nice, but they are obligated to at least be neutral
lol holy fuck
>>
>>14101062
>Remmy thinks he'll be all alone singing with Avo
>See's other people
>Sigh... Hopefully she doesn't zing him while he's singing in front of all these different mammals
>>
Can none of you fucks talk about Pack Street without projecting into oblivion?
>>
>>14101069
I don't want to sound like I agree with that stupid anti-gay meme.

But I'm also frustrated. A character like Ozzy should be able to get drawn on a date with a nice girl. Maybe kissing her. Other things like that.

There's this gay sense of 'Just let us have this one', but it's not 'one'. It's over and over again, now. Characters that are established as being in straight relationships or just left open get sort of 'claimed' as 'gay territory'.
>>
>>14101060
I think Remmy did a lot more than just not say hi back. They figured he was being an asshole, so they were assholes back. Both totally within their rights. Is being an asshole to someone, even someone you think is being an asshole to you first, a rude thing to do? Yes, absolutely. What's your point?
>>
>>14101073
Different anon, but there *is* a difference between being compassionate and being tolerant.
>>
>>14101088
If people can draw gay Wolt then they can draw straight Ozzy.
>>
>>14101087
The power of good fiction. Disparity ensues
>>
>>14101087
Projecting isn't necessarily a bad thing. It's the main reason why we have some great porn of the characters. Because people want to see them be in happy relationships.
>>
>>14101092
And neither are obligations. If someone is rude to me I feel justified being rude back. I've no delusions I'm taking the high road or anything but fuck 'em.
>>
Ayo its-a me, Taby! Whilst I'm reading the latest pack street, jamming to some Sabaton, give me some requests. If you guys can, would you also give me a species and an emotion in addition to your requests (for some prac stuff later)

Also look at this fluffy boi
>>
>>14101095
I know Remmy is straight but I just want to see some RemmyxOzzy drawings here and there
>>
>>14101095
This was probably explained already, but so did Wolt being confirmed for straight happen before Annie was confirmed by bisexual?
>>
>>14101115
Wolt was confirmed straight. Anneke's sexuality has never been confirmed.
>>
>>14101108
Requesting you draw a hyena, not Ozzy, yelling in anger saying "Just let me be straight" while somebody's trying to make him suck a guy off or whatever.
>>
>>14101119
Besides wanting to bone dudes. All the time?
>>
>>14101107
So you're saying Remmy was completely justified in being a dick to his neighbors because they almost robbed him?
>>
>>14101127
It does make sense for her to want to do something where she eats out a girl while a dude bones her or, you know
>>
File: 1472234488262.gif (484 KB, 644x648)
484 KB
484 KB GIF
>>14101088
>'Just let us have this one',

Oh, you're that person. Well, that doesn't matter.

Draw it, then! Write it! Just because somebody does something gay with a character doesn't prevent you from doing something straight with them. Be the rampant heterosexuality you want to see in the world! Yours is the hand that shall make an extremely straight hyena cock that shall pierce, I dunno, Avo's vagina!

I reject your bad faith bait about gay content 'claiming' characters and task you, yes YOU, to produce the greatest, most erotic, grandest piece of heterosexuality known to Zootopia!

You can do it!
>>
>>14101108
I request proof that Marty and Martina are one and the same because people need to stop denying it
>>
>>14101133
Wasn't he ALREADY being a dick at that point?
>>
>>14101119
The only thing confirmed about Anneke was that she was a half turned vampire, I really want to know how this story arc is plays out but Weaver keeps going for inbetween the lines kinda story telling with her.

I really hope Rex was able to bring her back without slaying her, she's a good yeen but since she wasn't even seen in the new chapter it is extremely worrying.
>>
>>14101060
>>14101092
>>14101133
>>14101150
Literally what's your point though? What conclusion are you trying to make here? Are you trying to condemn Remmy worse than his own neighbors would? Are you trying to defend him over an issue he already handled, and better?

What are you trying to say beyond just reacting to the other person's posts? Are you just using Pack Street as an example to make larger points about human interactions so you can express your personal moral outlook?
>>
>>14101150
Ignoring people is *not* being a dick.
>>
>>14101108
Your favorite mammals snoozing?
>>
Was out all day, have TC and PS to look forward to now, how awesome

Hmm I want to make some substantial content that makes anons look forward to it in the future

Goodnight friends
>>
>>14101188
>Hmm I want to make some substantial content that makes anons look forward to it in the future
Don't we all...

Sleep well, anon!
>>
Can somebody tell me more about Letni and all of the characters that the artist is doing? Like their names and more stuff about them?

What I have heard I like a lot particularly the look of the black sheep. But is there more of a backstory or something?
>>
>>14101188
Sleep well bun and fox poster.
>>
>>14101188
Goodnight!
>>
Sigh, this was fun but I gotta go to sleep, later
>>
>>14101207
I don't know if she's actually done any backstory stuff for them or if she has she hasn't shown us yet.
>>
>>14101228
Why is there not like 100 images of this?

How does it look so wonderful?
>>
>>14101240
Anonbuns really do need all the hugs they can get.

>>14101220
Sleep well Anon.
>>
>>14100965
>>14100978
My theory is that Marty/Martina is actually outright female.

So "Marty" is just the cross dress, and Martina is the real stoat.
>>
>>14101250
Separate proposal: they're both female, but still twins
>>
>>14101260
or just siblings, you know what I mean
>>
>>14101250
But why would Martina create a male persona who's got a harder life and a sadder attitude?
>>
>>14101246
>tfw you will never have a larger mammal cuddle you like that
>>
>>14101280
If "Martina" is an opportunity to stop being angry and defensive all the time,the opposite would be that "Marty"is an opportunity to wipe out a fake smile and sweetness she is expected to have even when she has a reason to be angry.
>>
>>14101309
But the dynamics don't work that way. A real Martina would be able to get angry, push back, defend herself, and otherwise stand up for things in a way that "Marty" can't. What's to stop some big mammal from just beating the shit out of "Marty"?
>>
>>14100616
>That takes some major cajones.
Cajones usually refers to balls (testicles), often found in drawers (underwear, not furniture).
I haven't read it yet to be sure of the intension.
>>
Someone minding their own business is not a justification to rob them.

Did Al just decide that he didn't like having Remmy in the building and decided to bully him till he moved out?
How is that not 100x worse than everything Remmys done put together?
>>
>>14101368
That's "cojOnes"
>>
>>14101469
holy shit shut up
>>
File: 50% Degenerate Hyena.png (1.4 MB, 1440x870)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB PNG
>>14101120
Sorry it took so long anon. And I've gotta pack it in, see ya later thread
>>
>>14101523
You are funny Taby.
See ya later.Have fun doing whatever needs you atm.
>>
>>14101494
Sorry for jumping in on this late, but I kinda need to see it sorted, and you guys didn't seem leave off anywhere meaningful.

This whole time I had been guessing that Al thought Remmy was being forced into buying someone else food, and he was looking to put an end do it, If that's not the case then fuck Al, and all of pack street cuz that shit is stupid.
>>
>>14101523
>you signed it

Excellent.
>>
>>14101560
Welcome to the jungle baby.
>>
>>14101523
Sleep well, keep on keeping on and good luck with these nice drawings.
>>
If you could read a slice of life Zootopia like Pack Street, what species/genders of mammals would you want predominantly featured?
>>
>>14101633
I would love to see more smolls, rodents like rats and mice need more love!
>>
>>14101646
Jerboas?
>>
>>14101653
Also cute, can't wait for Moped to continue his quest.
>>
>>14101646
>dats a dude
FUCKN HELL
>>
>>14101633
>>14101646
Least weasels, otters, guinea pigs, and other creatures that are well below the standard size level of Pack Street? But I'd like to see them dealing with the harsh weather that places such as downtown Zootopia and Tundratown have too.
>>
>>14101646
If anybody asks what a twink would be in Zootopia, show them this.
>>
Good night, pack street general
>>
>>14100214
Cool, I still have a musk fetish.
>>
>>14100460
Draw Remmy trying to figure out Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead.

He'll never be able to hit all the keybindings with hooves.
>>
Anyone awake, post something we don't know about you.
>>
>>14101523
>100% SFW
My boss says he is a cute yeen and I'm of the same opinion.
Nicely done, Taby.
>>
>>14101940
My name is John Connors
>>
>>14101940
I'm doing a Sleepy TT
>>
>>14101973
>showing it to da boss
Imma quite concerned anon
>>
>>14101940
I think I've rewritten my response to this like 10 times now. I cant think of anything people would care about.
>>
>>14101940
I think possums are really cute.
>>
Wow, just finished the latest Packstreet!

I see, so Al calling Remmy "stray" is like simply stating that they have a "loner who thinks the entire world is against him". It's not an call out for everyone to be nicer to him, just a headsup that he is not some hateful person who wants to be left alone on porpuse. And he allowes everyone to decide themselves what they want to do.

The fact that after that nearly everyone chooses to try to be more welcoming to Remmy shows just how caring they are on their own way.

>styr fry coocking, cool stuff

So female friend tells you she does porn, imidietly jump into the conclusion she might want to invite you to participate. Nice way to fuck up Remmy. This sheep either assumes the worsts or assumes too much of the good stuff
>>
Goddamn none of you guys have ever lived in a low income neighborhood in your lives have you
>>
>>14102114
I have, Pack Street is a first world lovey dovey comedy sitcom and it's absolutely hilarious reading it with any seriousness.
>>
>>14102119
Pack Street is absolutely a lighthearted sitcom. I don't disagree.
>>
>>14102107
I thought Remmy made the "You uh, like, ever do two-person shows, or...?" comment as a jole.
>>
>>14101940
>>14102114
I live in a low income neighborhood,but in another country.
>>
>>14102158
joke*
>>
Everyone in Pack is nicer than most people I've lived with (and even made friends with) in my neighborhood and all these comments about "they're so mean bullying him ; ~;" make me wish I still cared enough to roll my eyes.
>>
>>14102107
I dunno, as far as I can tell, Remmy's comment was entirely in bounds.
He didn't assume anything, he just knocked at the door, and she decided not to open it.
Hell, iv'e known girls who would think you where a weirdo if you didn't make an attempt at flirting in such a situation.
>>
>>14102175
wow rolling your eyes girl slay queen

these threads are a godsend lmaooo
>>
>>14102147
Pack Street is a romanticized view of a low income neighborhood, you can't compare anything or put anything with a real one. And you did that.
>>
>>14101940
Weaver is a self loathing whitey
>>
>>14102213
About YOU, anon.
>>
Time for the dick measuring competition on who has a hardest life!
I'm sorry that you lived through the holocaust, and nothing can phase your soul of lead.
>>
>>14102195
oh whoops, sorry, forgot rolling your eyes isn't something people do anymore
>>
>>14102222
What the fuck are you talking about?

What the fuck are any of you people talking about?
>>
>>14102230
Zootopia obviously, try to keep up.
>>
Is this thread just infested with the ghost of the sperg or are we all just shitposting because we've got nothing better to do?
>>
>>14102222
>first world babby SEETHING his comedy sitcom """""LOW INCOME NEIGHBORHOOD""""" is just a normal neighborhood
cmon m8 nobody could be this stupid, get help
>>
>>14102224
oh no, they do, they also snap their fingers and swing their necks while posting celebs and cartoons characters reacting with tumblr gifs
>>
File: e7b.png (93 KB, 544x756)
93 KB
93 KB PNG
>>14102284
>>14102298
>>14102294
>reposting the green rather than a cap
>>
>>14102246
>People discussing Pack Street is shitposting
Dude, fuck off. It's literally just one day.
>>
>>14102277
Zootopia is a first world story set in a first world city, I dunno what you want.
>>
>>14102318
Well good thing it's not getting capped, then. Arma leaving was a godsend to curb people reposting stuff nobody cares.
>>
who else would you like to see on the GTT/TC? I think it's a great show and I personally would like to see guests interacting with each other more.
>>
>>14102333
And even at that it is tame as fuck, to the point you can only tell it's a low income neighborhood because the author says so.
>>
Congrats on running off another content creator, he was getting in the way of everyone spitting venom at each other.
>>
>>14102335
Mint and MisterEanon? Get a full bun bun stream going.
>>
>>14102335
nobody really, its really uninteresting most of the time
still impressed when people act like they want in it
>>
>>14102355
RIP content creator
i guess in the end the real pack street was inside all of us
>>
File: 1464269386887.png (398 KB, 1280x1280)
398 KB
398 KB PNG
>>14102352
Okay.
>>
File: Betty's Itch pt2.png (246 KB, 1733x1666)
246 KB
246 KB PNG
>>14102284
>>14102288
>>14102294
>>14102298
>>14102300

I gotcha Anon
>>
Do people genuinely think Pack Street is anything close to a real low-income neighborhood? I mean everyone should ignore the sperg posting discord politics shit but with only one look at what Weaver rants should clear things up. Ironic since he bashed NW for the same things he does now.
>>
>>14102404
NW?
>>
>>14102423
NicolasWildes/TheWittyArsonist, creator of Zistopia.
>>
>>14102428
That's not why Weaver bashed Zistopia.
>>
>>14102404
>I mean everyone should ignore the sperg posting discord politics shit but with only one look at what Weaver rants should clear things up.

What does he rant about? I heard he is a libtard.
>>
Wow, I can't believe I actually thought I liked this last episode of Pack Street. But now that I look at it more, you guys are right. This whole story appropriates and romanticizes low-income neighborhoods and is clearly coming from a position of social, racial, and economic privilege. The signs are so blatant I don't know how I missed them. I'm actually really glad you guys pointed this out, because now I can see the series in a new light and it really puts a point on what a hack Weaver is. I can't believe I actually liked this.
>>
>>14102404
I honestly don't know man, I'm a spoiled rich kid who has never had to work because I got even richer when my weed money inflated 1000 fold.
>>
>>14102443
this but unironically

weaver romanticize it hard but the problem are the people pushing the "its a low income neighborhood" when it is just a normal neighborhood and remmy is spergtastic
>>
File: Bait.png (644 KB, 1417x2000)
644 KB
644 KB PNG
>>14102437
Anon, I think it's baiting, there are a lot of them just in the last twenty minutes alone
>>
>>14102404
No it's not close
we discussed what Pack Street should if we would want it to look like it's real life equivalent. Gangs having constant fights, someone ending up dead every week. Sure it's what should be like if it would want to be like a real life getto.

But it's not and it's not trying to be. It's a zootopian low-income neighborhood. Where the cops don't carry guns, and the biggest crimeboss is a forgiving godfather working with a cop.

It's a cartoon world dude, if you want gritty reality go elsewhere
>>
File: PSsexualalignmentchart.png (29 KB, 1024x1024)
29 KB
29 KB PNG
revised edition
>>
>>14102465
>the problem are the people pushing the "its a low income neighborhood"
>>
>>14102469
>"It's common for that to happen in a low-income neighborhood. Have you guys never lived in a low-income neighborhood?"
>"Low-income neighborhood are nothing like that, though."
>"It's a cartoon world dude, if you want gritty reality go elsewhere"

Amazing as always.
>>
>>14102481
Martina x Marty when?
>>
>>14102355
What happened lad
>>
>>14102524
when you make it
>>
taking a few requests
>>
>>14102534
pack street
>>
>>14102499
the first one wasn't me, I just woke up. If you have an ongoing argument with someone reply to it, instead of twisting the words of someone who has no idea why you are dissing PackStreets portrayal of low-income neighborhoods.
>>
>>14102534
Draw something from Awful Hospital in Zootopia's art style.
>>
>>14102534
Pack street.
>>
>>14102534
Nick learning massage from one or more of the vixen triplets
>>
>>14102543
>parachute dropping in a conversation without even bothering to read the thread
God damn some people.
>>
>>14102534
Mrs. Otterton sleeping
>>
>>14102499
>"It's common for that to happen in a low-income neighborhood. Have you guys never lived in a low-income neighborhood?"
Wait, what the fuck? Is this entire argument because of my earlier comment, here >>14102114 ?

>Goddamn none of you guys have ever lived in a low income neighborhood in your lives have you
Read it again anon, I never said "it's common for that to happen in a low-income neighborhood", that's just you projecting. I sure as fuck didn't make that post to imply Pack Street is a realistic depiction.
>>
>>14102534
Your tiger reminds me of Muffet from Undertale. Must be the eyes.
>>
>>14102572
definitely the eyes
>>
>>
>>14102534
Draw Teabro's Earl.
>>
>>14102569
>saying "Goddamn none of you guys have ever lived in a low income neighborhood in your lives have you" is not implying that what transpires in the series portraying a low income neighborhood is what actually happens in a real low income neighborhood

Holy fuck. The whole point of your post is to say "You guys dont have said experience in a REAL setting". Dont desperately change what you meant because you got called out.
>>
>>14102534
Something from this greentext >>14102399
>>
>>14102534
A Duke Weaselton in your style
>>
>>14102534
How about a snoozing mammal of your choice?
>>
>>14102589
>The whole point of your post is to say "You guys dont have said experience in a REAL setting".
Yes, correct. But you're the one who took it to mean "and Pack Street is a great representation of a real setting!"
My point is basically the exact opposite of what you're accusing. I'm saying that Pack Street is so far from a low income neighborhood that these people must be fucking sheltered to think this is bad. It's not bad. That's the fucking point. It's so much nicer and softer and cleaner that anyone who looks at it and cries about how mean all the bullies there are has never lived in a real low income neighborhood that's about a hundred times worse on a good day. Pack Street is fucking babytown.
>>
I don't know what y'all are angry about but I just came in to say I wanna kiss Ozzy
>>
>>14102609
You should kiss a real hyena
>>
>>14102609
Not allowed. Ozzy is cultural appropriation and class romanticization and written from a place of privilege. The thread is enacting a boycott of Pack Street until Weaver agrees to address the real class inequality and gritty horrors of REAL low-income neighborhoods.
>>
File: Zhan's_sleeping_ship.png (254 KB, 1522x681)
254 KB
254 KB PNG
Meanwhile;
Some Violet and Rinehart
>>
>>14102624
calm down velvet
>>
>>14102624
Haha yes of course
There's no way a str*ight person could ever write a gay guy that's in any way convincing
>>
File: 1491110863603.png (863 KB, 2593x1198)
863 KB
863 KB PNG
>>14102624
>>
File: 1466631490203.png (33 KB, 468x455)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
>>14102639
im gay
>>
File: nice.png (108 KB, 244x315)
108 KB
108 KB PNG
>>14102633
there is not enough NyeHopps in these threads!
>>
>>14102657
Good for you anon
>>
>>14102624
this but unironically
>>
>>14102670
yaaaas
>>
File: 87d.jpg (27 KB, 800x450)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>14102624
The thread IS Pack Street
>>
File: packstreeto.png (96 KB, 1155x908)
96 KB
96 KB PNG
>>14102539
>>14102546
>>
>>14102694
>Charlie's face buried in Remmy's pompadour
Holy shit that's some cute fluff.
>>
>>14102690
+1 post count
>>
>>14102703
you go
>>
>>14102707
I finally get it now
Pack Street sucks because everyone acts white!
>>
>>
>>14102586
>>14102600
guess I haven't drawn him snoozin in a while
>>
>>14102716
hmmm
>>
File: earlsnoozing.png (10 KB, 599x323)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
>>14102720
forgot the actual pic haha
>>
>>
>>14102718
>>14102725
hmmm
>>
>>14102718
... this is really funny
>>
>>14102725
...Someone needs to tell the artist that just because you color it white, piss is still piss.

...Or else, someone needs to tell him how semen works.
>>
>>14102722
This is a cute snoozer mr usuck.
>>
>>14102718
>>14102725
source?
>>
>>14102720
>>14102722
Thanks!
>>
File: Tach-who.jpg (24 KB, 289x257)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>14102718
I like the signature, that's interesting.
>>
File: duke.png (42 KB, 826x863)
42 KB
42 KB PNG
>>14102592
>>
Pack Street has always been political, but where before it was coming across in the characters actions, now the characters are just talking about it.
I think that having Avo just spell out Remmy's prejudice leaves inevitable holes that people can tear into.
I feel like that conversation is just a giant weight on what was otherwise a lighthearted and fun chapter.
>>
Damn, when was the new Pack Street update? It seems like I always miss these things
>>
>>14102817
which ps wud u fug
>>
File: 1500920942480.jpg (16 KB, 361x405)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
I want to neuter Nick
>>
>>14102817
People talk about politics all the time, though. That said I didn't see Avo talking about politics at all, and even sociopolitics only came up in a mostly personal level, which seemed to fit Avo as a character. Her intentionally avoiding the broader implications made me appreciate her approach.
>>
>>14102827
It was yesterday, you missed it anon
How could you
>>
>>14102827
In fact, Weaver hasn't updated Pack Street since last November.
They are all fooling you.
Don't get tricked, anon.
>>
I want to neutralize Nick.
>>
File: 0.png (160 KB, 540x800)
160 KB
160 KB PNG
>>
File: 1.png (229 KB, 540x619)
229 KB
229 KB PNG
>>14102873
weekend shitpost time
>>
File: 2.png (179 KB, 540x619)
179 KB
179 KB PNG
>>14102876
>>
File: 3.png (275 KB, 540x810)
275 KB
275 KB PNG
>>14102878
>>
File: 4.png (243 KB, 540x810)
243 KB
243 KB PNG
>>14102881
>>
File: 5.png (122 KB, 540x810)
122 KB
122 KB PNG
>>14102884
>>
File: muffetiscute.png (33 KB, 812x587)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
>>14102572
thanks for the idea anon

also gotta do some life stuff, I'll try to draw the other requests as soon as I can. Thanks for all the suggestions so far, have a great day /ztg/!
>>
File: 6.png (301 KB, 540x945)
301 KB
301 KB PNG
>>14102887
>>
File: 7.png (288 KB, 540x810)
288 KB
288 KB PNG
>>14102890
>>14102889
bb!
>>
File: 8.png (222 KB, 540x1000)
222 KB
222 KB PNG
>>14102895
>>
>>14102890
I can't believe that HighCow was actually Bogo the whole time.
>>
File: 9.png (110 KB, 540x300)
110 KB
110 KB PNG
>>14102897
>>
>>14102889
You have a good day Usuck, always nice having you stop by and being all cool and junk!
>>
File: 1517980959292.png (864 KB, 1230x1650)
864 KB
864 KB PNG
There needs to be more FemCow lewds.
>>
File: 10.png (175 KB, 540x800)
175 KB
175 KB PNG
>>14102901
Speacial thanks to Toga for letting me making a comic out of his green, and for helping me with the dialogs. Also, MASSIVE thanks to comic for his extremely helpful advices and suggestions. Without them both, this shitpost would have been a dumpster fire!
>>
>>14102912
That was damn cute T
>>
File: judy just right.png (286 KB, 436x600)
286 KB
286 KB PNG
>>14102815
>>14102889
Cuties

>>14102873
>>14102876
>>14102878
>>14102881
>>14102884
>>14102887
>>14102890
>>14102895
>>14102897
>>14102901
>>14102912
Damn nice "shitpost", T.
Kudos to you and Toga
>>
>>14102920
you forgot comic anon...
You made me SAD!!!
>>
File: 1490066577230.jpg (51 KB, 585x551)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>14102927
Comic doesn't deserve kudos, only lewdings
>>
File: judy is competitve.png (231 KB, 1024x1048)
231 KB
231 KB PNG
>>14102873
>>14102876
>>14102878
>>14102881
>>14102884
>>14102887
>>14102890
>>14102895
>>14102897
>>14102901
>>14102912

Ha!! This is perfect. Nice comic T and thank you Toga for the green.
>>
>>14102912
Poor bun. Your boss being a pathetic noob is not your fault.
Anyways, nice comic desu, T.
>>
>>14102912
I wish you'd stop calling these shitposts, T. They're mediocreposts at most.
And it's great to see Toga's greentext illustrated!
>>
File: Big Boss tumbs up.gif (994 KB, 257x194)
994 KB
994 KB GIF
>>14102876
>>14102878
>>14102881
>>14102884
>>14102887
>>14102895
>>14102912
love it
>>
>>14102974
>mediocreposts
T.T
>I will be going now, night night
>>
>>14103029
They are good posts
Good night foxo
>>
>>14103029
I was trying to imply they were better than just 'shitposts' in a jokey way, sorry if that came off as rude.
You have a good snooze, T!
>>
>>14102776
https://yiff.party/466463
>>
>>14102633
that's Nick and Judy though
>>
File: 18.png (151 KB, 800x600)
151 KB
151 KB PNG
>>14103046
>>14103060
I just left to do my chores anons, and now I'm back!

by the way, maybe this one was medicore. Just posted it on reddit and someone downvote it immediately

thus, I have to ask you this: Be honest, was this comic that bad? And I also wanted to ask about my usual art style as well - a few days ago, I got more self-conscious and wondered if people could actually tolerate my "arts", if I could even call them such. Thus, do you actually find what you see acceptable?
>>
File: mr_pork.png (172 KB, 1000x1000)
172 KB
172 KB PNG
Reshilling from yesterday cause I have no self control to wait
>>
>>14103222
Haram
>>
>>14103210
Beats the mspaint dross and magic marker shit.
>>
>>14103222
Does he ever get into illicit affairs with his own students
>>
>>14103210
You're drawing skill is pretty low, but that has little to do with how enjoyable your work is.
I Read the whole thing, it made me smile and then I moved on.
There's nothing to be self conscious about, because even a small cake is still cake, and you become a better baker with every cake you make!
>>
What's an evil sounding last name? Best if it can be Zootopified.
>>
>>14103276
Cormo
>>
>>14103210
Your artstyle is cool in a shitpost way, but if you want to do more than that you need to study up on more ways to draw. Anatomy, perspective, figure drawings, construction, values etc. are a few categories that you can focus on to develop your skill more deeply.
>>
>>14103276
Vanderbleat.
>>
>>14103222
Would kiss piggu again.
>>
>>14103290
That's a species of sheep, I thought of using the species +ton/son/etc, but felt lazy and tacked in.
>>
>>14103210
Absolutely, the comic is cute and enjoyable. The green was already very nice to begin with, and your comic enhanced it.
Your style is minimalist, so I wouldn't call it "bad", it's just a type of style. If you want to go more realistic you would need more, this is true, like >>14103295 said.
And I wouldn't value a single downvote so much, especially since people like AlbineFox lurk there.

>>14103276
Go with [something]+ -oski/-orski or other similar Russian/Eastern Europe names
>>
>>14103210
I love what you do. I really enjoy your minimalist art style personally. It's cute.
That's not to say of course that it wouldn't hurt to keep up the practice.
>>
>>14103318
>Go with [something]+ -oski/-orski or other similar Russian/Eastern Europe names
That's my last resort one, since I don't want to get too political with it.
>>
>>14103257
He's a government worker, not a teacher :,D (I decided that last night. He's probably wearing his "casual clothes" rn. He has no sense of cool style)
>>
>>14103276
What's the species?

After all, that depends on what names are good zootopified.
>>
>>14103396
Raccoon
>>
File: 1518881020796525924134.jpg (1.12 MB, 2576x1932)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB JPG
>>14103210
I think your art is pretty cute. You don't have to have some kind of super detailed drawings to feel accepted - there are people who draw with few lines that are quite pretty.
>>
>>14103251
I see
>>14103334
>>14103318
>>14103295
>>14103264
I understand, and I have something to confess
I don't want to be better at art
I got into drawing, seriously (or shitposty, whatever you want to call it) after I read "The late skate" from weaver
That day, I was inspired like never before. I was introduced to an entire new world of art, one that I never knew existed. The more I explored it, the more I fell in love with it
And that's just it: I don't want to "get good"
I don't have any grand schemes like being able to make master pieces like what Rose and Fuel always do. I don't have any ambitions to color a drawing in a gracious way as Fanart and Waga would make. That is not why I am here
I am here to get better at telling a story, at being able to literally craft a story using nothing but stick figures and the simplest of tools. And the days I actually feel happy is when people enjoy the story I tried to tell, not the art used to tell it. The day I could actually pat myself on the back is when I could make a comic that could rival that of weaver's. That is why I am here.
I am sorry that I wasn't clear before. Playing the guessing game usually leads to things like this. Please understand that I am not being agressive, I am just being transparent, rare as that might be. And thank you for your honest feedbacks as well
>>
>>14103210
To be honest...

I really enjoyed it. The art was fun -- simple doesn't mean bad after all -- and got the story across nicely.

It's a fun call back to Judy's competitive streak, which is occasionally forgotten, and going up against Bogo is fun.
>>
File: 1475632697558.png (14 KB, 666x666)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>14103406
Sly Coooper
>>
>>14102718
What happened to the right tiger's nipples?
>>
>>14103441
I respect that. That shouldn’t stop you from drawing nick giving Judy a foot massage though. To help better illustrate the story, you see
>>
>>14103406
Procylonius.
>>
File: bellweather.png (1.37 MB, 1931x1326)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB PNG
skimmed the thread but wanted to post this since I just drew it in place of my previous TT drawing I abandoned.
Haven't been around much over the new years, hope everyone is doing well !
>>
>>14103535
Welcome back, we're still going pretty strong here.
>>
>>14103535
That is great. I just wish I knew the author to credit it, whoever you are!
>>
>>14102908
Still gay
>>
So it's past midnight over here, but I just finished watching The Room for the first time so uhhhh I'm not going to sleep for a while

I need to think
Mainly about how my life got to this point
But also translation requests might take my mind off that dumpster fire
>>
>>14103545
I think that is letni
>>
>>14103545
You can credit it letni please and thank you!
>>
>>14102694
>Charlie needing sum of dat sheep sniffings
>>
File: 1498006305260.png (108 KB, 253x311)
108 KB
108 KB PNG
What if its the ewes pushing the gay fox agenda. As revenge against Nick and his kind.
>>
>>14103584
>A bunch of fat nerdy ewe spergs getting their vaginas wet over their gay fetish.
Just like real life.
>>
>>14103441
That's fine too T. You do you buddy, whatever keeps you motivated.
Just keep these comfy weekend shitposts coming please!
>>
>>14103576
>>14103561
Ah! Very nice sheep Letni!
>>
>>14103605
Why are women so into gay dudes? Men are nowhere near that interested in lesbians...
>>
>>14102114
Yes, and that's a good thing.
>>
>>14103615
Thank you! I had started to draw a " Year of the dog" type drawing for here when i was away, but then I remembered there are no dogs in Zootopia, and the kurfuffle someones dog-zootopia-sona thing caused in a thread once before.
Would dog possibly translate to wolf for the Chinese/Lunar new year? Or does it simply not exist in Zootopia?
>>
>>14103622
>Men are nowhere near that interested in lesbians...
If only
>>
>>14103622
They can be.
>>
>>14103622
>Men are nowhere near that interested in lesbians...
are you high
like fujoshits and yurifags are both thirsty as fuck
>>
>>14102222
I'm sorry you still believe that
>>
>>14103559
>I just finished watching The Room for the first time so uhhhh I'm not going to sleep for a while
You just can't handle the sheer brilliance of Tommy Wiseau's kino vision you pleb
>>
>>14103661
I think the most alarming thing I found out was that my wife does a weirdly spot-on Wiseau impression
>>
File: 1473136859935.png (51 KB, 504x515)
51 KB
51 KB PNG
>>14103661
Why is Nick being so dramatic?
>>
>>14102716
>tried to rob the new neighbor multiple times
>eventually dragged him into a heist

they seem pretty black to me, anon
>>
>>14103691
are you sure that isnt Indonesian?
>>
File: 1.png (494 KB, 400x2000)
494 KB
494 KB PNG
>>14103559
>>
File: 2.png (516 KB, 400x2200)
516 KB
516 KB PNG
>>14103705
>>
File: 3.png (393 KB, 400x1500)
393 KB
393 KB PNG
>>14103709
>>
>>14103661
Does this make Mark Jack?
>>
>>14103689
>'I did not hustle her, it's not true!'
>'It's bullshit, I did not hustle her!'
>'I did naht... oh hi Jack'
>>
>>14103709
>keep on beliebing
Oh fuck, this almost makes me not want to translate this

I mean I can totally tell how this mistake could happen but still god damn
>>
>>14103719
>>14103726
>Nick as Johnny
>Judy as Johnny's future wife Lisa
>Bonnie as Lisa's mom
>Jack as Mark
>Finnick as Denny
>Weaselton as Chris-R

It works out pretty well desu
>>
>>14103581
>Charlie likes to get Remmy all worked up but deny him at the end.
>In her own words, "You give off such a pleasant scent when you're like this. Mewling and twitching underneath my paw. Careful, or I might get addicted to this flavor of you."
>>
>>14103709
>>14103730
habeeb it
>>
>>14103747
oh no.
>>
File: Sheepdog 2.png (718 KB, 1280x1118)
718 KB
718 KB PNG
Does anyone have that greentext where Betty and Al fuck Remmy?
>>
>>14103798
Here you go anon.
>>
>>14100882
What does she sound like in your mind? I can't decide on my mind (beyond just feminine-is)
>>
>>14103705
>>14103709
>>14103716
source?
>>
>>14103938
https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=58094010
>>
File: good_one.png (275 KB, 580x434)
275 KB
275 KB PNG
>>14100741
>>14100857
>>14100882
someone cap this for me I am grinning like an idiot
I need it for later use
>>
>>14103749
This is so far removed from Charlie's behaviour that it is not even funny.
>>
File: 1518800723489.jpg (420 KB, 633x950)
420 KB
420 KB JPG
>>
>>14103989
miles df & tsampikos are godsend
>>
>>14103949
thanks
>>
File: 1512364884505.png (129 KB, 315x420)
129 KB
129 KB PNG
>>14103989
>>
>>14103210
>Just posted it on reddit and someone downvote it immediately
This is not an indicator of quality.
When I used to go on Reddit I would downvote every new post that was made when I posted so that my post would look better in comparison, because other people would do that to me.
>>
>>14104106
Rude. That's one of the things I hated about the Zootopia subreddit.
>>
>>14103210
I think part of the problem is people see the Reddit screenshot and think that's all your post is, so they downvote it.
>>
>>14103705
>拝啓 この手紙読んでいるあなたは
>どこで何をしているのだろう
To whom it may concern,
I wonder what you're doing and where you are when you read this letter

>十五の僕には誰にも話せない
The fifteen-year-old me can't say anything to anyone

>悩みの種があるのです
There are a couple things that are troubling me (TN: literal translation is "I have some seeds of trouble")

>未来の自分に宛てて書く手紙なら
>きっと素直に打ち明けられるだろう
If this is going to be a letter addressed to my future self
Surely I can be honest and frank

>負けそうで
>泣きそうで
>消えてしまいそうな僕は
I'm about to lose
I'm about to cry
I'm about to completely disappear

>誰の言葉を信じ
Whose words should I believe
>歩けばいいの?
Is it okay for me to keep walking?

>ひとつしかないこの胸が
>何度もばらばらに割れて
This lone heart of mine
Keeps getting shattered over and over

>苦しい中で今を生きている
I am living right now in constant pain
>>
>>14104180

>>14103709
>拝啓
>ありがとう
>十五のあなたに伝えたい事があるのです
To whom it may concern,
Thank you
I have something I want to convey to the fifteen-year-old you

>自分とは何でどこへ向かうべきか
What should you do, and where should you head for, you ask?

>問い続ければ見えてくる
If you keep asking questions, you'll come to see

>荒れた青春の海は厳しいけれど
>明日の岸辺へと
>夢の舟よ進め
The desolate ocean of youth may be tough, but
head for the shore of tomorrow,
and let the vessel of your dreams continue forth

>今
Right now

>負けないで
>泣かないで
>消えてしまいそうなときは
Don't give in
Don't cry
and when it feels like you're about to disappear

>自分の声を信じ 歩けばいいの
Trust in your own voice
It's okay to keep walking
>大人の僕も傷ついて眠れない夜はあるけど
The adult me has sleepless, painful nights as well, but

>苦しくて甘い今を生きている
I am living right now in pain and sweetness.

>人生のすべてに
>意味があるから
>恐れずに
>あなたの夢を育てて
There is meaning
to everything in life
Don't live in fear,
and nurture your dreams

>keep on beliebing
Keep on believing
>>
>Really enjoyed the latest Pack Street
>Spent the whole night shit talking it
Sorry everyone, Weaver especially, I wasn't in the best of moods and I let that spill into the thread.
You all deserve better.
>>
>>14104106
>>14103210
Additionally, several subreddits have bots that go through every post to downvote them indiscriminately. Don't know the reason but I've managed to post something that was just game news and got -5 before it normalized into positive values.
>>
>>14104196

>>14103716
>負けそうで 泣きそうで 消えてしまいそうな僕は
I'm about to give up
I'm about to cry
I'm about to completely disappear
>誰の言葉を信じ 歩けばいいの?
Whose words can I believe
Is it okay for me to keep walking?

>ああ 負けないで 泣かないで 消えてしまいそうなときは
Aah
Don't give up
Don't cry
and when it feels like you're about to disappear
>自分の声を信じ歩けばいいの
Believe in your own voice, and it's okay to keep walking

>いつの時代の悲しみを避けては通れないけれど
No matter what time you're in
you can't pass through life and completely avoid sadness, but
>笑顔を見せて 今を生きていこう 今を生きていこう
Show your smile
Let's go and live in the now
Let's go and live in the now

>拝啓 この手紙読んでいるあなたが幸せなことを願います。
To whom it may concern,
I hope the you that is reading this is happy.
>>
>>14104217
That request actually helped me mellow out, so thanks for that

I'm gonna hit the hay, considering it's 2am over here
>>
>>14103210
Adding on to what some other people are saying, the title to your post may be also turning people off as they don't realize it's a whole comic. The title "@Kittah" doesn't really say anything about your comic and may cause some people to just think it's a silly personal post directed towards Kittah and not something more.
Reddit isn't a great place for content creators to post their stuff. The nature of the communities and their voting system makes it unfriendly to people who don't conform to their standards and who don't do things the "right way". Don't let how many upvotes you have be an indication of how good your art is T.
>>
>>14104198
All is forgiven, but bruh, you appear to have some rather strange methodology for stress relief. Why would you shit talk something you like?
>>
>>14104251
Sleep tight bearer!
>>
File: th.jpg (44 KB, 474x553)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>14104196
>>keep on beliebing
>Keep on believing
taking too much translation freedom
>>
>>14104251
Sleep well Tb, you're a rad duder.
>>
>>14104266
The better something is, the more its few exceptions stand out, I got really fixated on one of those.
>>
>>14104198
dont worry i dont even read ps but shitpost about it whenever i can #packstreetgeneral #weaverismycity
>>
>>14104290
Well, I take it back then. At least you've got some rationale behind it.

Either way, don't sweat it. We all have our moments after all.
>>
Slight translation revision because I made a last-second realization

>>14104180
>誰の言葉を信じ
>歩けばいいの?
Whose words are okay to believe
and walk toward?

>>14104196
>自分の声を信じ 歩けばいいの
It's okay to trust your own voice,
and walk your own path

>>14104217
>誰の言葉を信じ
>歩けばいいの?
Whose words are okay to believe
and walk toward?

>自分の声を信じ 歩けばいいの
It's okay to trust your own voice,
and walk your own path

Okay going to bed for real this time
>>
>>14104318
Sleep tight for real this time.
>>
File: 1518872470135.png (5 KB, 165x139)
5 KB
5 KB PNG
>>14102694
I can't not see a very angry Remmy with his head on backwards
>>
New

>>14104435
>>14104435
>>14104435
>>
New thread:
>>14104433
>>14104433
>>14104433
>>
File: T.png (55 KB, 500x600)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
Hey everyone, I have calmed myself down, and only now would I be able to see what a brat I was in the last hour
I was honest about wanting to only tell good stories, but I was also being greedy, despite the wonderful things I already got. And it was a dick move, I realized
I am so sorry that I got so many of you to worry, I am not too fond of this community care so I don't know how to handle it, but truly, thank you, and please, know that I am fine now
Once again, thank you all for putting up with me
>>
>>14104440
>>14104442
10 seconds apart. Wow
>>
>>14104451
There's usually no contention at this time of day... what the heck.
>>
File: Oh well, next time.png (148 KB, 847x600)
148 KB
148 KB PNG
>>14104440
>>14104442
Ha, glad I noticed yours, I was about to make one too!

>>14104446
You're a true cutie T, don't worry about it.
>>
>>14104440
>>14104442
So, which one should be deleted?
>>
>>14104451
>>14104464
>>14104504
Well, I guess I was second.
>>
>>14104543
Thanks for yielding and avoiding a thread split.
>>
cuck

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.