[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/trash/ - Off-Topic
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 52 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

File: 1516845344295.png (555 KB, 600x800)
555 KB
555 KB PNG
/ZTG/ - Zootopia General: Roleplay Edition

Pastebin: pastebin.com/iYDU8g2T
Booru: zoo.booru.org
Thread journal Backup: pastebin.com/GiLL5kAS
ZTG Creator List: derpy.me/ztgcclist

Archives: www.ztarchive.com / desuarchive.org / archive.b-stats.org
Previous thread: https://archive.b-stats.org/trash/thread/13658981
Previous thread: http://www.ztarchive.com/trash/thread/13658981/13658981.html
Previous thread: http://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/13658981

Thematic Thursdays: http://www.poll-maker.com/poll2010495x0a734e4F-51 (Poll closes Jan. 25 00:00 PST)
More information: derpy.me/trashthematicthursdays
TT Archive: t3event.tumblr.com
TT Pastebin: pastebin.com/gudYsYHL
>>
How do I learn how to draw anons
>>
name one (1) gay thing about Pack Street
>>
>>13666165
drawabox.com
>>
cuck
>>
>>13666165
dont go to /ic/ except to find book pdfs
>>
>>13666165
Visit the ancient masters in their mountain sanctuary.
>>
>>13666172
Ozzy
>>
>>13666180
I'm already doing that tho, I'm looking for other perspectives.
>>
File: 1508054358631.png (164 KB, 576x938)
164 KB
164 KB PNG
>>13666197
youre damn right anon
>>
File: 1516803601293.jpg (253 KB, 858x1200)
253 KB
253 KB JPG
>>
File: 1516803634335.jpg (276 KB, 858x1200)
276 KB
276 KB JPG
>>13666274
>>
File: 1516803667710.jpg (212 KB, 858x1200)
212 KB
212 KB JPG
>>13666286
>>
File: gidCiLfP8xU4AIWdy9.jpg (528 KB, 1024x1366)
528 KB
528 KB JPG
>>
File: how to draw anons.png (15 KB, 602x399)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>>13666165
anons are easy to draw
>>
Good night zth
>>
>>13666336
>zth
Not wishing you goodnight until you spell it right.
>>
>>13666336
zootopia hengral
>>
goodnight ZTDs
>>
File: Zootopia transit map.jpg (412 KB, 1100x727)
412 KB
412 KB JPG
>Ethan Cacomistle, a ring tailed cat, had just graduated from Sahara University with a degree in Hydrology a few months ago, and had been searching for work since then.
>Reluctantly, he accepts a job offer for an entry-level job from the Rainforest District Waterworks Department.
>It wasn't the job Ethan had been hoping to get, and being a desert animal, it was located in one of last places he wanted to work;
>he wanted to work on irrigation systems, not get irrigated on by the endless rainfall.
>On the bright side, there was a lot of irrigation work to be done in the Rainforest District, and he would have the potential to move up.
>Having burned though most of his savings, and his most of parents goodwill, Ethan needed to find his own place to live ASAP.
>Ethan looked through many apartment listings, but almost everything near his new Job was well out of his price range.
>One listing, for a place called "Sleazington Estates", said "several units available, call for pricing".
>Although the name sounded sketchy, Ethan figured it didn't hurt to give them a call.
>When he called, the gruff sounding mammal who answered the phone asked "what's your species", and when Ethan replied "ring tailed cat" they sounded oddly excited.
>The owner, who had introduced himself as "Mr. Sleazington", said "I have the perfect place for you, and it'll only cost you $600 a month."
>That price was half what the next cheapest place cost, which made Ethan suspicious and so he asked "what's the catch?"
>After a few moments of silence, Mr. Sleazington replied "well, this building isn't exactly ... family friendly ... in fact, it's for adults only. You are an adult right?"
>With hesitation, Ethan aswered yes, and even though he knew the price wouldn't be so low without a major reason, he asked to see the apartement anyway.
>When Ethan arrived at the "Sleazington Estates" leasing office and introduced himself to Mr. Sleazington, the hyena told him "please, call me Sleezy".
>>
>>13666336
Sleep nigger.
>>
>>13666352
>>13666353
its Zootopia Hospital
Nick's favorite location in fanfiction

>>13666358
Zootopian Transmitted Diseases, a rare form of STDs cultivated in the disgusting fatbody that is Gideon
>>
Tell me something good that happened to you this week anon
>>
>>13666165
either be born with talent or learn the hard way
>>
>>13666384
>born with talent
biggest meme
>>
>>13666382
v feelsy
>>
File: Sleezington estates.png (20 KB, 1525x1174)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
>>13666363
>Sleezy then told Ethan that a hyena such as himself was too big to fit comfortably in the upper floors where the vacant apartment was, so he would have to be shown the apartment by someone else.
>The landlord then called "Dex" on the phone, who he said was both a friend and a part time employee of his.
>After hanging up the phone, Sleezy said "He'll be here shortly, but let me show you the lounge first".
>The hyena led Ethan through the curtain that seperated the leasing office from a resident's lounge area.
>The first thing he noticed on walking through the door was that there were already several mammals in the lounge, all of whom were mustelids or other "tube" like mammals such as himself.
>The next thing Ethan noticed was that about half of the mammals in there were wearning only shorts, or even just underwear.
>A few of the occupants who weren't busy talking turned to him and said hello or waved, but he didn't have much time to chat before an otter walked in through the side door.
>The otter introduced himself as Dax and said "I just finished cleaning and renovating this unit a few days ago, so I think you'll be happy with it."
>The apartment he was shown was intended for medium sized mammals, and at 6.5 pounds, he was just big enough to be considered one by the rules of the aprtment complex (which specified 5+ pounds).
>Since it was laid out for a mammal weighing up to 50lbs, he would have plenty of space, even though it was just a studio apartment.
>Unit 2A was right above the office and lounge that took up half of the first foor of the building, and it had a nice view of the woods behind Percipitation Street.
>The price was too good to refuse, and Ethan was running out of both time and money, and when Sleezy offered to waive the security deposit, Ethan decided to sign the lease.
>Once the paperwork was signed, Sleezy handed him keys and told him "rent is due on the first of the month, and you can move in now if you want to."
>>
>>13666363
I like it already, man. Post more
>>
File: 325644253.jpg (35 KB, 640x743)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>13666382
I got one week closer to my death
>>
>>13666402
some people are just better than others at things, its not a myth
>>
>>13666382
I managed to avoid drowning.
>>
Anyone have Iji's comic with Nick "hunting" Judy in bed? Trying to get it off her tumblr but it's one of those scroll for ten hours ones with almost no tags, the 50 billion gifs are killing my comp.
>>
>>13666405
>>
>>13666418
thats not from being born with it though
thats due to nurture/your experiences in life, early familiarity, etc
nature/genetics/"born with talent" isnt a thing outside of actual genetic stuff
>>
>>13666418
some people can learn more easily because they have better motor skills or a better visual memory but i don't think anyone is naturally better at drawing than others
>>
>>13666416
woah me too
>>
>>13666439
stale feelsy
>>
File: Ethan relaxing - Wynn.jpg (163 KB, 983x750)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
>>13666411
>With the help of his family, Ethan moved his few possessions into apartment 2A that weekend, and once they finished, he laid on his bed and stared out the window at the rain.
>For the first time in his life, he had a place to himself, but he couldn't really relax just yet, as his first shift at the Waterworks Department was on Monday morning.
>True to its name, Precipitation Street is one of the rainiest parts of the Rainforest District, and it rained all night long, soothing him to sleep, despite his excitement.
>At 7 AM on Monday morning, he was awakened by the incessant beeping of his his alarm, and he hopped out of bed, still a bit sore from moving his furniture up the stairs.
>After eating his breakfast, Ethan put on his rain poncho, grabbed an umbrella, and headed out the door to catch the train.
>It was only two quick stops from Precipitation Street to Haymarket, so he soon arrived at the site of his new job, the Haymarket Pumping Station.
>Ethan walked in the front door and then followed the signs to the main office, where he met the receptionist, a clouded leopard named Sarah.
>Upon noticing him, Sarah said "You must be Ethan, and you're right on time, so you're off to a good start here."
>She continued, "I'll introduce you to your new co-worker Gary, he'll be showing you the ropes around here"
>It didn't take long to find Gary, a middle aged fisher who was a couple inches taller than Ethan.
>Gary looked Ethan over before saying "I see you didn't bring any tools, this is union job so you'll need to buy your own set."
>He smiled before continuing, "but since I'm such a nice guy, I'll not only let you borrow my old set today, I'll even let you buy them if you want, after work."
>Ethan strapped on the tool belt that the fisher had retrieved from his desk drawer, it wasn't a perfect fit, but it would do.
>Gary dropped a hard hat on Ethan's head, then said "now that you're all set, let's get to the job site, I'll drive the van of course."
>>
File: 1469422674403.png (2.84 MB, 1280x7920)
2.84 MB
2.84 MB PNG
>>13666435
>Iji
Rip in pepperoni
>>
>>13666382
drumpf got btfo again for being a nazi
>>
>>13666484
but trump is a jew
>>
>>13666468
>It didn't take long for them to get to where they needed to be, one of the Rainforest District's many sprinkler towers.
>This tower wasn't raining water down on the surrounding area like it should be, and Gary told him that the valve at the top of the tower was jammed off.
>Unsurprisingly, Ethan was the one that Gary had in mind for the job of climbing up to the top and fixing said valve.
>Gary told him, "when you get to the top, open the access panel with this key, and then just give the valve a few good whacks with this hammer, that should free it"
>Ethan wasn't particularly afraid of heights, and was a good climber, so it only took him about ten minutes to reach the compartment the valve was in.
>He opened the panel and took a look at the valve, which looked like it had been in use for many years, since it was more rust than metal now.
>"Well here goes" he thought to himself, before giving it gentle tap with the hammer, and when that did nothing, a much harder whack.
>Ethan's second strike shattered the old cast iron valve, and that unleashed a flood of water, which knocked him free of the pole.
>Luckily he had remembered to attach his safety strap as instructed, so he didn't fall to his death and was just left dangling from the strap instead.
>Gary quickly shut off off water with the shutoff valve at the base of the tower, which allowed Ethan to get a grip on it again.
>The martin then began climbing the tower himself, with a replacement valve attached to his belt, and he reached Ethan after a couple minutes.
>When Gary reached Ethan, he quickly apologized and said "I shouldn't have told you to do that, those old iron valves are prone to cracking."
>>
>>13666471
Thank you Anon! Trying to get all her stuff up on the booru. I miss her too...
>>
>>13666498
>Gary continued "we were supposed to just replace it, but I figured I'd get a bit of new employee hazing in, sorry for getting you soaked... and almost killed."
>Seeing the angry look on Ethan's face, Gary grimaced and said "if you're willing to keep this little incident quiet, I'll give you that that tool belt, and all those tools on it."
>Ethan accepted his apology, and his offer, then the two of them finished installing the new valve, which thankfully went uneventfully.
>When they got back to the van, Gary handed him a towel to dry off with, and after replacing three more valves, the work day was done.
>By the time Ethan got home from his first day at work, he was tired and his fur was wet all over, especially his long fluffy tail, which was soaked to the bone.
>He decided that tomorrow morning he would buy himself a bigger poncho, and that he would keep his tail wrapped around his body underneath it when he was out in the rain.
>The remaining four days of Ethan's first work week were much like his first day, but each was a little bit easier than the last, as he learned how to do the work more efficiently, and built up some endurance.
>With his new poncho on, he stayed dry, and since he could be comfortable outside, he soon stopped being bothered by the nearly incessant rain; in fact, he actually began to enjoy it a bit.
>After Ethan's last shift of the week ended on Friday, he bought himself a Deluxe BugBurga on his way home from work to celebrate.
>As he walked through the entryway and started climbing the stairs to his apartment, he heard what sounded like several of the residents and Sleezy having a good time.
>Ethan decided he wasn't going to spend his first Friday night in the area by himself, he would join in the fun the others were having tonight.
>However, his BugBurga was getting cold, and had worked up quite an appetite, so he went up to his apartment to devour his dinner first.
>>
>>13666402
Let's not even kid ourselves when it comes to being genetically predispositioned to be better at things in life when it comes to athleticism or mental aptitude.

No amount of training be make a manlet grow over 6'5 and as much as it pains me to say, certain people are born with the ability to sponge up certain bits of knowledge better then other.

Although for the second example anyone could probably absorb said knowledge if they really try but for whatever reason be it programmed in their eyesight, way of thinking, or some other impediment may never improve and hit a ceiling eventually.
>>
>>13666382
ear infection
job being a stressful fuck because of delays
cant sleep or eat properly due to ear problem
artist down means i have to accept that i draw like shit and unless i sacrifice my life for it, it wont change
>>
>>>/ic/
>>
File: Melvin.jpg (248 KB, 1622x2002)
248 KB
248 KB JPG
>>13666513
>Once he had finished eating, the ring tailed cat headed back down the stairs, and after pausing at the side door to the lounge for a moment to listen, he pressed the button to open it and walked inside.
>Ethan heard several mammals talking in the back of the Lounge, which was separated from the rest by a second curtain.
>With some hesitation, Ethan parted the curtain and entered; in the dim light, he noticed that sitting on the large, but low, couch inside was Sleezy.
>He looked down and saw that in the nude hyena's lap were two weasels, who were resting their backs against his arms.
>Ethan recognized the albino female weasel facing him as Sherry, who he had met earlier, but he didn't know the second weasel, who had brown fur and was facing away from him.
>The ring tailed cat started to turn away to leave, but Sleezy noticed him and said "Ethan, please come in and sit down", then snapped his fingers and pointed to a chair across from the couch.
>After hesitating for a moment, Ethan walked over to the chair and sat down to watch the lewd scene unfold.
>Sherry, who was already fully undressed, said "come on dude, don't be nervous, I see your bulge is making a mess of your undies, just take em off."
>Melvin stuttered out a reply, "O-OK f-fine" and started slowly sliding the waistband of his tighty-whities down.
>Not in the mood for waiting, Sleezy held Melvin with one paw, and then used one claw on the other to tug the tiny underpants off, placing them on the armrest of the couch.
>Melvin's member, which was unusually large for a weasel, was now free of its cloth prison, and stood at full attention.
>>
>>13666551
gross
>>
File: Sherry ref.png (68 KB, 1418x836)
68 KB
68 KB PNG
>>13666557
>Sherry gasped and said "damn Melvin, why would you be nervous about showing off that monster?"
>Sleezy reached his thumb over and brushed the pad of it against Melvin's length, provoking a gasp and a little spurt of precum from the weasel.
>The other weasel reached out and wrapped one of her paws around it, before saying "I can't wait to try this out..."
>The hyena put a paw on each weasel's back, and then gently slid the two of them across his stomach until they were pressed together, their sides resting against his own much larger erection.
>Sleezy then slid Melvin up along Sherry's body, before using the blunt tip of the claw on his index finger to guide Melvin's member to her lower lips.
>Once it was in place, the Hyena then slowly slid the female weasel back down, and onto the male weasels length, until it was fully inside her.
>Sherry, who had never taken a male of that size, closed her eyes and inhaled sharply through clenched teeth at the sudden fullness.
>She soon opened her eyes and said "I'm okay... just give me a few moments to get used to this".
>Sleezy said nothing, but continued to hold the pair of weasels in place against his member, which had begun to drip onto the fur of their chests.
>>
>>13666560
reddit thinks its being revolutionary for saying "omgzors unless ur temporal lobe is overdevelpoed u maek no art" and dragging the thread down is no better. seriously im just waiting until people start bringing race into this.
>>
>>13666576
>After the trio spent half a minute relaxing and adjusting, Sherry quietly said "alright I'm ready, lets do this".
>Sleezy just smiled, then began gently sliding the two weasels up and down against each other, and against his own erection, making sure not to slide them far enough for Melvin to slip out.
>As Sleezy continued to thrust for them, Melvin's eyes shut halfway and he said "w-whoa... t-this feels r-really good".
>Sherry, whose eyes were fully shut, had nothing to say, other than a series of soft moans, in time with the thrusts.
>The friction of the two tubes soft fur against his member, and the situation itself, was getting the hyena close to the edge, and the copious precum he was producing completely soaked the chests of the two smaller mammals.
>Sherry didn't seem to notice, or perhaps she just didn't mind, but Melvin said "O-oh man t-this is r-really weird ... I c-can't b-believe this is h-happening"
>Sleezy rubbed Melvin's hip with his thumb, and in a soothing voice he replied "shh, just enjoy it."
>After another minute or so of the hyena's assisted thrusting, Sherry came with a loud moan, and she clamped down hard on Melvin, which caused him him to blow his load deep inside of her.
>The combination of the feeling of the two twitching weasels orgasming against his length, and the sounds they were making, was too much for the hyena.
>With a grunt, Sleezy squeezed his eyes shut, and then pressed the two tubes together tightly, before blowing his load between them, soaking them with his thick seed, which then dripped onto his own stomach.
>>
>>13666589
Who already have pred and prey anon, lurk moar
>>
>>13666576
>Dissolves into weird porn
Damn, man. And I was starting to enjoy this one for real
>>
>>13666589
yeah but /ic/ is like 80% bitter cunts
>>
>>13666589
>bringing race into this
Preds just draw better than hoofers.
Why can't people accept this?
It's not the hoofers' fault, it's just biology.
>>
>>13666589
Everybody knows preds can't art, it's biology. Not enough grey matter.
>>
>>13666616
theyll fit right in
>>
I liked these threads better when all we talked about was whether Wolter was gay
>>
People still care about this garbage movie?
>>
>>13666639
We literally have always talked about that
>>
>>13666598
>Not wanting to hurt the weasels, Sleezy quickly relaxed his grip, and both of the weasels reached their now freed paws up to wipe the cum off of their faces and necks.
>The hyena gently rubbed their sides with his thumbs as they laid in peaceful silence, enjoying the collective afterglow.
>Sleezy let a few minutes pass, before using his left paw to grab a towel that was waiting off to his side.
>All the while Ethan had been watching intently; he had his paws resting on his shorts, off to the sides of the tent his erection was pitching, but he had kept his hands off of it, mostly at least.
>Sleezy then carefully wrapped the towel around the two tubes in his lap, and said "let's go get cleaned up" before he stood up, holding them pressed against his stomach to avoid making a mess of the couch or floor.
>The hyena then looked at Ethan and said "we can take care of that for you first, if you want", Ethan hesitated for a moment, but then nodded his head and stood up.
>With a big grin on his face, Sleezy said "that door leads to my apartment, open it please"; Ethan complied, and then followed the Hyena through the door, shutting it behind him.

That's all for now, but I might write more if there is enough interest.
>>
>>13666628
Not enough prey matter either but you don't see me pointing that out
>>
>>13666637
you have a point there
>>
>>13666639
Then leave dumbass
>>
File: lionheart checked that.jpg (197 KB, 800x878)
197 KB
197 KB JPG
>>13666666
Who got it, lads?
>>
File: 1490145459557.png (110 KB, 545x353)
110 KB
110 KB PNG
>>13666648
>movie
lol...........
>>
>>13666611
Sorry about that anon, I wrote the lewd part before I wrote the clean part, which I then kind of got carried away with (It was originally just going to be a brief intro).
>>
>>13666667
One off my boy.
>>
>>13666667
I'm not gonna listen to someone who can't get a GET
>>
>>13666685
Someone with a script probably.
>>
>>13666652
It had lewd tubes ,so I liked it. Good job anon!
>>
>>13666623
>>13666605
>>13666628
those posts probably were funnier in your heads
>>
>>13666803
Ironic racism is the hottest meme among autists ITT
>>
>>13666803
this post probably was funnier in your head
>>
>>13666803
This post was probably more scathing in your head.
>>
>>13666824
It is a step up from the actual racism on the rest of the internet though
>>
When will ztg stop being racist, sexist, lesbophobic, ableist, and all around awful???
>>
>>13666867
unironically when you kill yourself
>>
>>13666867
>When will ztg stop being [...] all around awful???
are you stupid?
>>
>>13666798
Thanks!
>>
WHEN WILL SOMEONE FUCKING DRAW PISS ALREADY
>>
>>13666907
Because that would be disableist
>>
>>13666852
safespace
>>
>>13666918
when it's time, anon
>>
>>13666918
draw it yourself knuckledragger
>>
This reminded of a clip.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyTEszv08aY
>>
GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW
>>
>>13666701
hopefully you learned a lot from it
>>
>>13666946
based r/the_donald
>>
>>13666942
What does this has to do with Zootopia?
>>
>>13666951
he learned that hyenas are horrible degenerate mammals with no shame or decency.
>>
>>13666639
No point in talking about it cause he's not.
>>
>>13666984
i meant writing wise
>>
>>13666989
But are we sure about that?
>>
>>13666981
This thread's about zootopia? I thought we we're learning to draw.
>>
>>13666951
>hopefully you learned a lot from it
Well, it was certainly a good exercise in writing.
If I end up getting more good clean ideas for the story, I might retcon the lewd part, or at least tone it down to some casual nudity or something.
I thought ZTG would be all over the lewd part because people here generally love tubes and their lewd ways.

>>13666984
>hyenas are horrible degenerate mammals with no shame or decency.
That they are, and they have a way of corrupting tubes.
>>
>>13667004
use a online dice roller unless youre doing this to attentionwhore
>>
>>13667057
at least i know it's working
:-)
>>
File: 1484544167644.png (15 KB, 426x364)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>>13666382
I got a really good night of sleep last night. Should get a decent one tonight too, since I'm getting to bed early.

It's crazy just how much an extra hour or so of sleep can improve your mood all day.
>>
File: file.png (150 KB, 849x730)
150 KB
150 KB PNG
>>
I just submitted Zootopia for the We Hate Movies podcast's listener request month. Here's hoping it gets picked, even though they'll probably get ripshit drunk and spend the whole time laughing at it!
>>
>>13667099
blog
>>
>>13667019
>I thought ZTG would be all over the lewd part because people here generally love tubes and their lewd ways.
Only drawfags get that.
>>
>>13667001
nobody here even knows how to draw
>>
Yeah, this isn't exactly a good time to have any sort of serious conversation about the movie, or making fan content.
I recommend taking a break for a while when the thread gets autistic like this.

Perhaps take this time to work on improving your craft as an artist/writer/whatever.
>>
IM MAD
>>
>>13667161
safespace, nigger
>>
File: sleepwell.png (80 KB, 734x697)
80 KB
80 KB PNG
>>13667084
sleep well
>>
>>13667161
boi you take this shit too serious
>>
File: 1475124184879.png (163 KB, 900x505)
163 KB
163 KB PNG
>>13667161
Shitstirrer's just bored from posting discord leaks since no one was taking the bait, so he's posting snarky passive-aggressive responses to everything. Easy as fuck to recognize and ignore desu
>>
>>13667093
>hand holding
LEWD
>>
>>13667207
yeah, its just one guy
>>
>>13667207
Just giving a heads-up for all our newfriends.
>>
thinking about Ozzy lads
>>
>>13667207
Please not you.
>>
>>13667258
ever thought how much youd improve if you wrote/draw rather than make these posts?
>>
>>13667305
Nope!
>>
thingink about postin lads
>>
>>13667320
well, if you ever feel like contributing positively
>>
>>13667349
I post in these threads a lot already and get many positive responses, but thanks for the concern!
>>
>>13667360
im sure you do
>>
Charlie had 0 reason to get mad at Remmy.
>>
thinking about attention whoring on a nich subforum that talks about a children's furry movie on a hidden board of a mongolian basket-weaving imageboard, lads

also i wanna talk about drawing without actually putting any effort into drawing
>>
>>13667438
A_Sig is that you?
>>
>>13667427
He demanded more of her than he was willing to give, himself, when their roles were reversed.
>>
>>13667438
Hi RobC
>>
>>13667438
this but unironically
>>
>>13667447
I think you're the first anon to put the situation in actually reasonable terms rather than BOOHOO HE ABANDONED BEST GIRL TO GO ON A DATE WITH TRASH
>>
>>13667447
Different species, different needs, different capabilities.
Nobody in Zootopia is equal no matter how much Eweish propaganda tries to make you think otherwise.
>>
>>13667524
More of that ironic racism, loving it
>>
File: Ethan's origin story.png (331 KB, 1330x1499)
331 KB
331 KB PNG
>>13666363
>>13666411
>>13666468
>>13666498
>>13666513
Capping my own green manually like it's the stone age.
>>
>>13667489
To add to it even further, Remmy is incredulous about the way Charlie treats him, which is more or less how he treated her.
For example, he says things like "is that it??" and "come on!", demands more, and even suggests that she cancel her prior engagement for his sake, even though he wouldn't (and didn't) do the same for her.
>>
>>13667445
>>13667459
amazing job trying to take potshots at people who contribute, this general bitchyness is the level of "lemme dm you on discord with my throwaway account"
>>
>>13667535
agree *brohoof*
>>
>>13667565
Salty are we?
>>
File: and then it gets lewd.png (197 KB, 1440x944)
197 KB
197 KB PNG
>>13666557
>>13666576
>>13666598
>>13666652
I might make this part non-canon and continue with the world building, since people seemed to like that more.
>>
>>13667565
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
GET FUCKED MANED WOLF BITCHBAG
>>
>>13667542
did arma left his script for capping?
>>
>>13667611
There's a script?
I thought he just took screenshots and edited it together
>>
>>13667611
He did, but none of those people seem to be here right now.
>>
>>13667608
im not even him reddit mouthbreather
>>
Can't we all just get along and talk about cute tubes
>>
>>13667670
fursona stuff is kinda uninteresting
>>
>>13667670
That would be terrific.
>>
>>13667698
Zoosona*
>>
thinking about cute tubes lads
>>
File: 1503844975053.jpg (108 KB, 787x787)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>13667670
Duke redemption arc when?
>>
>>13667735
When you write it
>>
File: Shootout.png (544 KB, 760x555)
544 KB
544 KB PNG
>>
>>13667735
Redeem what?
Piracy is barely a crime
>>
>>13667707
same shit
its just furry gay porn except close to feral
>>
>>13667756
stb
>>
>>13667751
Can I pay someone else to do it? Does Waga do commissions?
>>
File: 1511848379078.png (171 KB, 482x381)
171 KB
171 KB PNG
>>13667770
>>
>>13667611
>>13667625
>>13667638
Not sure about the original link, but I made an edit to the script a while back that you can pick up here:
https://pastebin.com/n18ZTp01
>>
scientists discover that it is possible to go to bed without messaging an anonymous board like it was your social media

ztg baffled
>>
>>13667767
Other than the feral part that doesn't sound bad at all desu
>>
>>13667781
Yes but it isnt really zoot, might as well be /gfur/
>>
File: 1487031210058.png (385 KB, 756x704)
385 KB
385 KB PNG
>>13667735
He just needs to find someone who'd steal his heart
>>
>>13667756
I wish there was more Spytopia stuff
>>
>>13667780
Sometimes out of nowhere a sig or vrbit will message that they're going to sleep without having posted anything else in the thread
It's so fucking weird
>>
>>13667789
There is a lot of overlap between what's allowed in both threads
No need to arbitrality separate them
>>
>>13667793
join up with >>13667735 and start a "make content for me" club
>>
>>13667756
I know this is a shitpost, but the way how he shoots while running looks totally noob-ish to me.
>>
Reminder if you can't draw or write you need to fucking kill yourselves you worthless non-CCs
>>
>>13667840
this but unironically
>>
>>13667830
someone post a byron reaction to this
>>
>>13667849
Who said I was being ironic?
>>
>>13667840
Or at least don’t shitpost so much if you don’t contribute.
>>
Pack Street update when
>>
>>13667789
Speaking of which, anyone know what happened with the zeemaps?
B̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶a̶d̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶m̶y̶s̶e̶l̶f̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶.̶
>>
>>13667858
use google and do it yourself

>>13667867
safespace
>>
>>13667867
How dare you reply to me you worthless anon
>>
>>13667876
>>13667885
Fools, I do what I want.
>>
what do you think wolter smells like haha
>>
Well, "In the Sanguine Shadow" just posted its final chapter. What a hot mess that story was, both plot wise and in the comment section.
>>
>>13667901
cringe
>>
>>13667917
At least the author is actually CONTRIBUTING CONTENT anon
What do you do, you leech?
>>
>>13667919
*nuzzles you*
Don’t be cranky anon.
>>
>>13667917
cool, subscribed, keep us updated
>>
>>13667871
Ask in there for the answer,i'd say it here but don't want to derail the thread.
>>
>>13667933
its not a ztg cc ret*rd
>>
>>13667780
Fuck you, I come to this place because its casual, messy, and unprofessional.
If I had to create content in a structured environment I'd demand a paycheck.
>>
>>13667955
>implying it isn't already derailed
I wanna know too
>>
File: 1512559023295.jpg (592 KB, 612x874)
592 KB
592 KB JPG
>>13667963
I don't want to add more fuel to the fire.
Have a hug.
>>
>>13667958
And even without this wonderful, wholesome community to back them up, they still don't sit on their ass all day doing NOTHING for the fandom
>>
File: 1515888617284.png (7 KB, 360x320)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
can we get comfy for a full minute?
>>
>>13667962
and doing a daily good night ritual is required, i assume
>>
>>13667982
Maybe tomorrow, this thread seems to be beyond redemption.
>>
File: Crying Bun.png (995 KB, 750x1000)
995 KB
995 KB PNG
>>
>>13667977
who cares about off site ccs
>>
Goodnight ZTG
>>
>>13667955
Ask *where* for the answer?
>>
>>13667982
DONT RUIN THE KUM FWEEEE
>>
Why the FUCK do we still let dozens of leeches continue to post in these threads and bring down the quality with their worthless shitposts and annoying requests?
>>
>>13668016
s
l
e
e
p

t
i
g
h
t
>>
>>13668016
stb bunner
>>
>>13668016
Sleep nigger.
>>
>>13668022
discord maybe
>>
>>13668033
this but unironically
>>
>>13668033
literally no way to rid ourselves of them
unless everyone migrates to 8ch
which is obviously not happening
>>
>>13668036
>>13668038
>>13668045
Thanks anons!
>>
Hey can someone draw a comfy pick of Nick and Judy? Thanks
>>
>>13668033
>>13667840
>>13667780
what if it's the same anon?
>>
File: bo.png (11 KB, 237x282)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
>>13667604
I think people just dont feel connected to characters yet to care for the smut. But this is your story and as long as you continue to story people here will read anything just to see if it goes anywhere else. Continue if you want to continue, this is your story- others can write their own stuff if it really rustles the jimmies that hard.
>>
>>13668016
Just because you have no one around to exchange good night pleasantries, you don't have to try and fish pity replies before heading off to bed.
>>
>>13668073
do it yourself
>>
File: DUByrojVMAIatUb.jpg (225 KB, 1100x731)
225 KB
225 KB JPG
>>13668092
yes he doesn't have to, just like you don't have to get rustled by people saying good night. I like wishing bunners to sleep tight.
>>
singles - pringles
dubs - subs

good night /ztg/
>>
>>13668104
oh sorry haha im not really much of an artist
>>
File: 1512093326873.jpg (24 KB, 479x395)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>
>>13668110
I'm not getting rustled, just think this is fucking retarded.
>>
>>13668131
Sleep tight bunner!
>>
>>13668112
then comission it
>>
>>13668084
Thank you anon, I plan to continue the story eventually, and to retcon the smut part (tomorrow most likely).
>>
>>13668150
hmmm yeah noo I heard this is where you go to get free art
>>
>>13668134
Your opinion has been noted
Thank you
>>
>>13668111
too bad no trips
>>
>>13668134
there's a lot more retarded shit going on on this chinese website, in this hidden trash board, in this Zootopia by disney(tm) thread generals.
>>
>>13667735
It's been done;
http://archiveofourown.org/works/12606068/chapters/28715396
>>
>>13666274
>酒が残ってる
Nick: "My hangover's still killing me"

>昨日随分と悪酔いしてたもの
Judy: "You did get pretty drunk yesterday"
>いいわよ ちょっとくらい休んででも
Judy: "It's fine
You can rest for a little bit"

>意外だな てっきり叱られるかと
Nick: "That's unexpected
Surely I'm about to be scolded"
>体調管理も仕事のうちって?その通りよ
Judy: "About how managing your health is another important part of the job? Oh, for sure"

>でも私が体調悪い時あなた随分と気遣ってくれるから
>そのぶんのお礼
Judy: "But I know you're concerned about me when I'm not doing well
So I'll forgive it this one time"

>へえ 恩は売っておくもんだな
Nick: "Heh
I think I'll start selling favors in advance"
>嘘ばっかり 優しいくせに
Judy: "So unbelievable
Even though I was being so nice"

>>13666286
>恩を売っていたのだとしたら全部買ってあげるから 耳揃えて出しておいて
Judy: "If you start selling out favors, I'm gonna buy all of them from you
So you better get them all out in advance"
>お前のそういうところ本当かっこいいよな 惚れちゃいそうだ
Nick: "You're really cool like that
I think I'm falling in love"

>あら まだ惚れてなかったの?
Judy: "Oh
You haven't fallen in love with me already?"

>惚れ直した
Nick: "It's being rekindled"
>よろしい
Judy: "Very well"

>お前はどうなんだよ
Nick: "What about you"
>私?
Judy: "Me?"

>私はあなたとこうして話すたびに愛に落ちてるわ
Judy: "I fall in love with you every time we talk like this"
>>
>>13667542
>>13667542
I liked it,interesting how Sleaze can keep his tubes and earn some profit and the pressure system that keeps eternal rain in rainforest,but i'll admit,such a jump from normal to lewd was a little too sudden and because i feel the whole lewd thing in /ztg/in general is more of a meme,that part was meh to me,but otherwise it was also interesting.
>>
File: JUDY BOOTY.png (190 KB, 700x944)
190 KB
190 KB PNG
>>13668170
trips - hips
>>
>>13668152
As you please ! Dont get disheartened. people will rewrite anything you do here no matter what so just be true to what you want while you can.
>>
>>13668169
I'll remind you next time you smear shit over the thread tomorrow for the false sentiment of companionship.
>>
I wonder what that anon asking for Don and Dewey refs earlier was up to
>>
>>13668189
>>13666297
>・・・・・・その文句誰から教わった?
Nick: "...... Who taught you that phrase?"
>口説くんだとしたらセンスがない やめといたほうがいいぞ
Nick: "If they were trying to seduce you, they don't have any taste
It'd be better if they just stopped before they started"

>心当たりない?
Judy: "You really have no idea?"
>私に骨抜きの間抜けなキツネからよ
Judy: "I learned it from a dumb fox with no spine"

>・・・昨日飲んだ時に?
Nick: "... After we went drinking yesterday?"
>自分の叩いた軽口くらい覚えておいて
Judy: "You should at least remember your own pointless banter if you're going to criticize it"

>体調が悪くなってきた
Nick: "I feel way worse now"
>そうみたいね おやすみ
Nick: "Looks that way
Have a good rest"
>>
File: 1516775832215.png (31 KB, 666x666)
31 KB
31 KB PNG
>>13668199
wtf anon are you lonely or something? have a cute tube
>>
>>13668199
You seem awfully passive-aggressive and salty today, anon
Is everything ok?
>>
gay
>>
File: byron with waifu.jpg (86 KB, 600x600)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>13668233
yes?
>>
>>13668233
Counterpoint: straight
>>
File: thumbs up.gif (547 KB, 500x200)
547 KB
547 KB GIF
that was a nice full minute of comfy.
>>
>>13668223
>>13668229
It’s just the sperg filling the thread with his autism as usual, just ignore him.
>>
>>13668275
Yeah, this
And to all non ccs: we love you! Don't feel discouraged from posting just because of some shitposter!
>>
File: 1488785458075.png (122 KB, 879x849)
122 KB
122 KB PNG
>>13668188
Well damn, I didn't know about this. Gonna give this a read then.
Cheesy, cliche redemption stuff is my jam
>>
Artemis still has the finest ass in /ztg/
>>
>>13668202
hey TB, how is ahiru? Is she still mad?
>>
>>13668374
I haven't gotten a response since yesterday morning, when I said I wasn't intending to steal their work and if they wanted me to I'd delete everything I posted of her work, to which she just replied "please let me think"

I've since deleted all of my posts of hers, and instead uploaded all of my translations as reblogs of her original posts, so maybe that'll sate her anger
>>
Can we stop calling them "THE shitposter"?
We know there are many people who post things that are deemed unacceptable to one degree or another, and this shallow attempt to offload anything bad within the community onto some specific identity is depressingly typical behavior.
Maybe its foolish to ask people to stop acting like we are exceptional in the hopes that people will listen in a way that would actually be exceptional, but I guess there's no reason not to try.
>>
>>13668454
People usually use the term to refer to whoever keeps spamming discord screencaps but then they also apply it to regular run of the mill shitposters as a way to close their eyes from the fact that multiple people disrupt these threads
>>
>>13668411
why are a majority of artist type so damn touchy? How could she equate translating with plagiarism/art-stealing? I mean, her signature is still on the translations.
>>
File: Spy story TT 3.png (988 KB, 1500x2000)
988 KB
988 KB PNG
Reposting the new page

>>13666165
Drawing is not a thing you learn is one sitting, it is a path. You begin and go.
You get better (some people slowly, other faster) but only if you force yourself (like studies, exploring uncharted territories and so on). You can't break PRs if you do only warming ups, can you?

>>13666363
Nice, a sona story
I was missing those

>>13668329
>Not Bailey
Bad anon
>>
>>13668534
Do you think the Japanese in general hate foreign translators?
It's not something I've ever thought about but it would make sense
>>
>>13668534
Don't they distribute through paid transactions?
They probably see these free translations floating around as theft.
>>
>>13668598
It's my understanding that ahiru's stuff is on her tumblr and twitter; there's no paywall I'm aware of. I thought it was the other way around: artists usually have to pay translators.
>>
File: JOHN HANCOCK.png (2.36 MB, 1280x1821)
2.36 MB
2.36 MB PNG
>>13668411
I hope this doesn't discourage you from contacting any other Japanese CCs in the future, and hopefully if that time comes it goes smoother than this. While I can kind of understand where Ahiru is coming from, her indirect way of talking to you and hesitance to even say a simple yes or no has soured my attitude towards her a bit.

I wonder though what her response would be like if she saw anything from ZNN.

I'll always appreciate all the translating you do for the thread, TB!

>>13668534
From posts, she seemed really mixed about the whole situation; she'll say that translating can be great, and then turn around and say she doesn't want her artwork on someone else's profile. I mean, she has that right, it is her artwork. Just wished that she would have said it straight to TB.

Also, to be fair, TB did post her artwork and then contacted her afterward. Doesn't excuse the whole cryptic responses, but one might be annoyed if someone went up to you and said "Hey, I did this already, but I wanted to know if you are okay with it. I'll remove everything if you aren't." Still, a simple yes or no would suffice as TB emphasized he wasn't stealing her artwork, just translating it.

>>13668566
Nah, Ahiru seemed delighted whenever someone translated her work, but that was always a reblog of her posts so it was still technically on her profile.

>>13668598
This whole "hurting their bottom line" is a bit overblown; very few of the Japanese CCs have the majority of their artwork behind paid transactions. Oibib, for example, has only a single book, "JUMBLE UP", where the majority of its content is short comics already on their twitter/tumblr free to view, with maybe one exclusive comic to it. Really, at that point you are just paying to support Oibib and have the comics in physical. And the book is 5 US dollars.
>>
>>
File: Winter in Zootopia.jpg (541 KB, 1280x1821)
541 KB
541 KB JPG
>>13668688
And here is the non-cancer version of that picture.
>>
>>13668688
>Also, to be fair, TB did post her atwork and then contacted her afterwards

Oooh, ok. That is a bit out of order, literally.
>>
>>13668695
>Super casual clothes Clawhauser
>He's not excessively bloated and the limbs and paws are the right size to hold his weight
Nice
>>
>>13668312
It is part of a larger story arc and I can't remember how well it stands alone?
It's part of the larger 'Guardian Blue' series that's been mentioned off and on here.
http://archiveofourown.org/series/678305
This deserves more art.
>>
>>13667735
Duke doesn't need redemption, he is perfect as he is
>>
>>13666305
>>13667996
>>13668695
source?
>>
File: Stu_Hopps and cubs_04.png (2.45 MB, 6000x3999)
2.45 MB
2.45 MB PNG
>>
Do you think Gideon was still a cub the first time he fucked Bonnie?

Or did she and Stu wait to get him involved?
>>
File: Crying_Judy.jpg (44 KB, 577x361)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>13668688
Just a left field thought, how about someone translate a Weaver comic into Japanese and send to them?
Maybe start easy with 'The Sloshed Fox'.
>>
If translators here bitch out over Japanese nobody artists getting upset, I'll do it for free.
>>
File: Virgin baker.jpg (82 KB, 576x708)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>13669080
Anon, Gideon is still a virgin.
>>
>>13669108
The translating or the bitching? TB's been translating here for over a year pro-bono so you wouldn't be adding anything by doing either
>>
>>13669114
Wtf happened to my image
>>
>>13669105
Weaver isn't known for his writing, translated versions would be no better than textless edits.

Get someone to rewrite them first.
>>
>>13669105
Something similar to this is already in the works
>>
>>13669128
The translating.

The reference just went over your head.
>>
>>13669140
>Weaver isn't known for his writing
what
Sloshed Fox has great writing and characterization. I feel he beats you over the head with the 'twist' but it's still solid writing.
>>
File: Stu_Cuck.jpg (73 KB, 334x448)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>13669080
If Gideon was a cub, wouldn't that mean Bonnie fucked him?
>>
File: Mlepgoose.png (50 KB, 700x500)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
Since it is another day and another dead hours, I'm gonna ask a second time:
Since it is said that it is better to take a different perspective on things, I'm gonna ask you, thread.
I'm gonna do the page like promised, then I want to better myself doing studies on my weaknesses, the biggest ones, until TT comes.
Then I ask, what, in your opinion, you who have seen so many of my scribbles, should I study to better?
Obviously everything, but more specifically?

Until now I had suggestions about lines and paws
>>
>>13669330
Nemo's tiny squirrel dick
>>
>>13669352
Well it IS something he could improve upon...

>>13669330
I stick by paws, badger paws. Cute badger paws.
>>
File: RevoNick2.jpg (58 KB, 640x640)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
Only a couple of months to go anons.
>>
>>13669369
Estimated date of arrival?
>>
>>13666151
HEY THERE /ztg/!
NeoTT here!
and I bring you great news!
but before that, I have an announcement to make for our sponsors!
never had a your gutters cleaned? the drain is clogged? call TUBE-BROS, the toob dudes that clean any pipe! no diameter too small!
need a building moved? call PACK-IT-DERM!
why the puns you ask?
because SPECIES-SPECIFIC OCCUPATIONS won, that's why!
thank you all for voting!
I can't wait to see what (You)'ll do next week!
>>
File: 1469390349885.jpg (73 KB, 361x405)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>13669428
>When your first TT topic that you submitted on a whim wins first time
This almost feels undeserving
>>
>>13669454
You had better do something for it
>>
File: 1490066577230.jpg (51 KB, 585x551)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>13669341
He lewded the mongoose and I lewded him back, I need to wait for his strike (and, from what I've seen, it's gonna take a while)

>>13669365
I'm gonna draw paws of every species except badgers. Even bats.

>>13669428
Nice
Already have too many ideas

>>13669454
That means you have good ideas, anon
Now create for TT
>>
>>13669474
>Every paw but badgers
You have made a powerless enemy today a-sig.
>>
>>13669467
>>13669474
Oh I certainly will, I submitted that suggestion with a bunch of things in mind.
>>
File: box.png (113 KB, 800x800)
113 KB
113 KB PNG
>>13669474
I apologize for taking so long. I am sure you will appreciate my efforts, but work has really been eating into my free time.
>>
>>13669474
>>13669488
>You have made a powerless enemy today a-sig.
He do the right think
>>
>>13669474
>>13669517
When will the squirrel and the mongoose put aside their tsundere-ness and just go on a date already
>>
File: Hangover - 1.png (1.32 MB, 858x1200)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB PNG
>>13666274
>>13668189
Source: https://twitter.com/ina_arazu/status/761971887459053568

Thank you for the translation!
>>
File: Hangover - 2.png (1.43 MB, 858x1200)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB PNG
>>13669608

>>13666286
>>13668189
>>
File: Hangover - 3.png (1.07 MB, 858x1200)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB PNG
>>13669612

>>13666297
>>13668202
>>
File: SXNA6p0.jpg (44 KB, 500x500)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
I know no one cares but jesus why are some anime movies so good. Why are some movies good in general???
>>
File: i love memes.png (143 KB, 500x384)
143 KB
143 KB PNG
>>13669488
Jokes aside, badgers seem to have easy paws, very close to Nobby's style, so I might try drwing them

>>13669510
Good!

>>13669517
Take all the time you need!
Like ten years or so!

>>13669545
Stahp

>>13669608
>>13669612
>>13669617
Nice, thanks TB and Popo
>>
>>13669669
>Jokes aside, badgers seem to have easy paws, very close to Nobby's style, so I might try drwing them
If you do it i will do a lewd commission of terry.
and i will post lewd images of terry
>>
File: 1508849005600.png (75 KB, 482x497)
75 KB
75 KB PNG
>>13669669
>Stahp
'no'
>>
>>13669608
>>13669612
>>13669617
>Checked before posting on Tumblr to see if they have an account
>They do

Alright, not fucking it up this time around; gonna ask ahead of time if it's cool to post
>>
File: Madge_Concept.png (270 KB, 612x720)
270 KB
270 KB PNG
>>13669669
>Posted the wrong image

>>13669684
W-why anon
Don't you like badgers? Together with wolverines they are Nature's little angry tanks

>>13669694
REEEEEE
>>
>>13669706
Just reblog their comic with the translation as a reply TB
>>
>>13669714
>W-why anon
>Don't you like badgers? Together with wolverines they are Nature's little angry tanks
Badgers are ugly
>>
File: 1469291039432.png (293 KB, 332x431)
293 KB
293 KB PNG
>>13669725
ur ugly
>>
>>13669715
That's just it; they haven't posted the comic on Tumblr yet, only Twitter. As such, I'm asking ahead of time if it's okay to post the original and translated on my blog, or if they'd prefer to post the original comic first on their blog, then I post the translation as a reblog to it.
>>
>>13669714
Hmm speaking of, wolverines are pretty cool too. Do we have many of them around here?

Science badger is damn cute btw.
>>
>>13669740
Only zoot wolverine I've seen is Chuckles from Crime Files
>>
>>13669750
That's pretty sad, dude seems like a stand up kinda dude.
>>
>>13669730
Gideon,we need you here for a moment.
>>
>>13669730
>>
>>13669750
I want to be dominated by this wolverine daddy.
>>
>>13669706
Huh, I looked for their tumblr but couldn't find it. Link please?
>>
>>13669837
>ina-arazu.tumblr.com

They haven't posted much on it
>>
>>13669730
Your and your mother is ugly
>>
File: 1477681887304.png (488 KB, 489x703)
488 KB
488 KB PNG
>>13669877
>>
>>13669860
Looks like they barely made this tumblr, so the rest of their work should show up sooner or later.
>>
>>13669900
its for your mother bastard
>>
File: Mouse_dentist.png (257 KB, 1280x800)
257 KB
257 KB PNG
>>13669428
One of the first things I did on my new tablet.
Sort of relevant.
>>
File: Couldn't_resist.png (12 KB, 382x239)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>13669762
>Gideon,we need you here for a moment.
"Gimme a bit, jus finishin up."
>>
>>13669900
Gideon,banish this bun again
>>
>>13669706
It's a fucking doujinshit artist, what the fuck are you honestly expecting?
>>
File: InfoKris.png (118 KB, 335x333)
118 KB
118 KB PNG
Reminder that Kris is the best tube and she deserves happiness in her life
>>
>>13670105
The worlds cutest amoeba sized tube maybe...
>>
>>13670131
>amoeba sized
WRONG
>>
>>13670170
Well one of them is anyway.
>>
>>13670185
I see, I need to make a direct comparison to show her true size...
Time to draw KrisNick
>>
>>13670273
I can't wait to see Anon. Tubes no matter how tiny are damn cute.
>>
What is the stoutiest and hairyest breed of wild horse? Or whatever has non-cloven hoof.
>>
>Already page 9 in few hours
>During dead hours
Damn, why is /trash/ so fast these days?
>>
>>13670499
bumpposters and overall bigger population
>>
>>13670499
Take a wild(e) guess.
>>
>>13670498
Not wild, but I think something similar to shire horses. Tall as a human while being on four legs, weight over a ton, full of hair

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shire_horse
>>
>>13670273
Yeah, what happened to that ship itty? You drew it non-stop then just abandoned it all of a sudden
>>
>>13670523
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shire_horse
Yeah, that would work, though I'd be inflicting on "no domestics". That's one of the issues I've been having coming with sheep and horse characters.
>>
File: InfoSebastian.png (131 KB, 335x331)
131 KB
131 KB PNG
>>13670545
Well, I think for the level of domestication of shire horses it would work, we have in the official game miniature horses, after all (though they could come from a family of Przewalski horses).
I think that unless you reach levels in which the domesticated animal is completely different from the wild one (like cats and dogs) it should work out
And shire horses are not too different from wild species
>>
>>13670545
>>13670564
Also domesticated horses are technically wild horses:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wild_horse
>>
>>13670564
Is that character just one giant reference to Lil' Sebastian from Parks and Rec?
>>
>>13670564
>>13670569
Shire horse it is, then.
>>
File: Nero.png (123 KB, 332x329)
123 KB
123 KB PNG
>>13670608
Crime Files is full of references like this.
For example, there is a wolf called Nero.
>>
Page 10

>>13670645
>>13670645
>>13670645

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.