[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/trash/ - Off-Topic
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 81 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Meta on /qa/ only.
All meta discussion of boards is to be redirected to /qa/.

/ZTG/ - Zootopia General: Species-Specific Heart Rate Monitors Edition

Pastebin: pastebin.com/iYDU8g2T
Booru: zoo.booru.org
Thread journal Backup: pastebin.com/GiLL5kAS
ZTG Creator List: derpy.me/ztgcclist

Archives: www.ztarchive.com / desuarchive.org / archive.b-stats.org
Previous thread: https://archive.b-stats.org/trash/thread/12904220
Previous thread: http://www.ztarchive.com/trash/thread/12904220
Previous thread: http://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/12904220

Current TT Theme: Species-Specific Products (SUBMISSIONS ARE DUE NOW)
More information on TT: derpy.me/trashthematicthursdays
TT Archive: t3event.tumblr.com
TT Pastebin: pastebin.com/gudYsYHL
>>
xcuckx
>>
File: ozzu.png (15 KB, 489x419)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
ozzy needs a big strong predator boyfriend to cuddle with
>>
File: arts-125a.png (817 KB, 1234x1234)
817 KB
817 KB PNG
Hey, Zoopals! Fanart here! Thought I'd drop a quick TT from 2 weeks ago after I was inspired by a bunch of Bond movies on Hulu.
>>
File: fun.png (862 KB, 1632x1808)
862 KB
862 KB PNG
Made a thing.
Feat. Femped and Bailey
>>
>>12910178
>Jack Savage

It's shit.
>>
>>12910133
Source?
>>
>>12910191
Gyat damn son
>>
Post tube dudes
>>
>>12910191
those are some patooties right there
>>
>>12910178
>Gideon as Jaws

absolute top fucking kek
>>
I want to give people my fetish but I don't have the technical skill to associate their imagery with pleasant thoughts.
>>
>>12910178
Good shit Fanart, but out of all the Bond movies you could've gone with, why Moonraker?
>>
>>12910210
Source is Nemo.
>>
>>12910178
Nick makes for a perfect bondgirl
>>
>>12910238
then draw it anyways but abstractly
>>
TT green. "The Good Stuff". 1/3 I think, maybe 1/4

>"Hey, you! You, fox, I'm talkin' to you!"
>With his normal train out of service, Nick had been forced to shuffle from bus to bus, walking through parts of the city he hadn't been in a while. Not even while on the beat. This particular street was notorious for all kinds of gray marketeers and bootleggers. As often as the ZPD swept through here to round up the rabble, another half dozen enterprenuers would spring up every week.
>And despite Nick's memory and old-life reputation, he couldn't quite place this little skunk calling out to him.
>"I'm talkin' to you, fox!"know you want this; I can smell it on you."
>Nick loosed a tired sigh and spun laguidly around, taking his sweet time to make eye contact. Maybe entertaining the little charaltan would get him to buzz off. Or maybe Nick could turn the tables.
>"All right. You say you can smell it on me. What is it you've got that you know I want?"
>The skunk clapped his paws together and grinned. "Knew I'd hook you. You're easy, I know it. You got bunny written all over you."
>He nonchalantly looked around before leaning back to snag a briefcase from behind a beat-up trash can. He popped the locks, swung it open, then turn the contents around for Nick to see.
>"Looks like a bunch of water," Nick said, carefully appraising the dozens of little vials. "Pass. Work on your presentation, little guy."
>"Nah, brother, check this out." The skunk plucked a single vial from the rest of opened it. He used his free paw to waft a bit towards Nick's snout. "Smell that?"
>It wasn't until after Nick got a whiff that his police instincts kicked in, and he could have just inhaled something deadly. But the place wasn't known for murders and killing clientele was not how one managed to make a good business for themselves.
>>
>>12910178
I see Nick is the girl in this one, or perhaps a trap. Nice art either way.

>>12910234
>Gideon as Jaws
>absolute top fucking kek
Agreed, good call
>>
File: 1512559023295.jpg (592 KB, 612x874)
592 KB
592 KB JPG
>>12910224
here you go NAH,i tought you already went to sleep though
>>
>>12910178
>Moonraker
>Jack Savage
>Nick as Bond girl

All of this makes me dislike it. I don't feel it, sorry.
>>
>>12910270
>implying i draw
>>
>>12910256
Does he have a tumblr?
>>
>>12910271
>He took another slow sniff, and could only vaguely place the scent of a rabbit. There was something off about it. It wasn't just an identifying scent; there was something just barely noticeable to Nick, something that his fox brain couldn't make heads or tails of.
>Nick looked expectantly at the skunk. "I'm waiting."
>"Rabbit pheromones, fox! You reek of doe, way too much for her to be a passing aquaintance. Get a bit of this and she'll go nuts for you."
>Well, off-duty or not, a cop is always a cop, and street pharmaceuticals are a big no-no. "You know I'm a cop, right?"
>The skunk was unfazed. "Ain't like we squeeze actual bunnies, dude. This is synthetic rabbit pheromone, made from all natural ingredients, for any mammal looking to specifically grab any bunny's attention. Besides, check this: got a business license for it."
>The little slip of paper was all too familiar to Nick, who only needed a moment's glance at it before the skunk crumpled it up back into his pocket. He was about to say something else before something excitedly caught his eye. "Watch this, fox."
>Another bunny happened down the sidewalk, gabbing on her phone. "Hey, miss! Miss bunny! Over here, please, a moment of your time. Just trying to demonstrate something for this fox here. Give this a whiff, will you?"
>She looked disdainfully at the little sales-skunk, but obliged him. She took one quick smell, then another, deeper inhalation, looking for all the world like she had just sat down in front of the tastiest, most aromatic three-course dinner she'd ever imagined. Pure bliss, clear as day on her face.
>"Smells good, yeah?"
>She shook herself free from her stupor. "It's okay," she coyly said. She gave Nick a once over and then went on her merry way.
>"See fox? This is the good stuff, I'm telling you."
>>
>>12910191
Femped's got them crazy eyes... she looks dangerous. What they need to defuse that situation is a double ended dildo to share... maybe two even.
>>
>>12910294
>Nick sighed again. The rabbit's reaction seemed authentic enough. He still wasn't dead from having inhaled the alleged pheromones. And he was always looking to surprise Judy in any way possible.
>"How much?"
>"One bottle's fifty."
>"Here's seventy-five. Next time the ZPD comes through here looking for any tips, you'll help them out, okay?"
>"Yeah," said the skunk, hungrily eyeing the cash Nick fished from his wallet. He snatched the money and shoved the tiny glass vial into Nick's paw. "Anything you say, fox."
>Nick looked at the vial in his paw, carefully examining the myriad of allegedly herbal ingredients on the label. When he looked up, the skunk was gone.

>He closed the door behind him and turned to see Judy coming out of the kitchenette. She wore a sports bra and a pair of tight yoga pants. In one paw she had a dripping water bottle, and in the other she had her phone. An earbud dangled around her neck while the other was still clipped to her ear. She beamed ear to ear upon seeing him.
>"Nick!" She bounded up him and took a small hop to wrap her arms around him. He hugged her back in earnest, placing a paw on the back of her head to gently push her face into his neck.
>"How's the day off been, Carrots? You bored out of your mind?"
>His smile weakened when she pulled away wearing a strange expression. "I've kept myself busy. Just finished some aerobics. What's that smell, though?"
>Red flag. "What smell? Like a good smell or...?"
>"Sort of funky."
>"Like a good funky or...?"
>She eyed him conspicuously, hoisting an eyebrow. "Nick."
>He took the vial out of his pocket, unscrewed the top, and wafted it in her direction. Her nose twitched, then scrunched. She shied away from the fumes entirely. "Smells like dirty bathwater. Why's it in a vial? Is it evidence?"
>"It's about to be evidence." Nick ground his teeth, something that Judy's ears picked up on. "Evidence in a murder."
>>
>>12910178
Gideon/Jaws, I knew I'd seen that hairstyle somewhere before!
Can we see Bellwether take a giant leap for mammalkind?
>>
>>12910311
>He told her what happened, about his train breaking down, about his walk through the infamous part of Savannah Central. About the skunk, his offer, and the doe.
>"You got played. The doe was in on it. Probably her bathwater."
>Nick fell dejectedly into the couch. "I've been out of the game way too long to fall for that. Maybe I should go back to hustling -- you know, like a refresher course."
>"I'll take a great cop over a dumb hustler."
>"How on Earth can I say I'm a great cop if I fell for a stupid street scam? And I gave him extra to help out the ZPD. I am such an idiot. Wolford's never going to let me live this down if he finds out. Shoot, I might as well go back to hustling if this gets out. Pay's a little better, honestly, and not to mention--"
>He was cut short when a pair of thin, black pants were dropped over his face, covering his eyes. He instinctively took a whiff. Instant intoxication.
>"A hustler doesn't get that," Judy said, his ears swiveling to the source. She was taking slow, deliberate steps into the bedroom. "Know who that's for? One of the best cops in the precinct."
>His ears strained, able to pick up the shuffle of cloth sliding loosely over fur. A moment later, a lighter, smaller, much more pungent piece of clothing landed atop his muzzle.
>"That's the good stuff," she said as she walked further away. He heard pipes creaking in response to water pressure, then the hiss of the shower head. She was in the master bath. "The real stuff."
>"I almost miss the prude little you I knew at the naturalist club."
>"I might," Judy said, "if she wasn't from before I loved you. Now let's wash that stink off of you, and get mine on you instead."

t. toga
>>
>>12910133
When did Nemo draw this wondrous thing? I love their expressions.
>>
>>12910372
I drew it for this TT.
>>
>>12910342
>>12910311
>>12910294
Why did Nick get hustled? Especially in such an retardedly obvious way? He had a career as a fucking hustler himself, what the fuck is this? Toga, I am disappoint.
>>
>>12910385
Well, nicely done Nemo, that's my new favorite picture of our favorite proto-mammals .
>>
File: The_good_stuff_by_toga.png (414 KB, 1024x1852)
414 KB
414 KB PNG
>>12910271
>>12910294
>>12910311
>>12910342
>>
>>12910276
Fanart always draws femine Nick, at this point I'm fairly certain that he has a slick Nick fetish
>>
>>12910289
He has an account on inkbunny
>>
File: Nick takes a dick.png (608 KB, 1234x1234)
608 KB
608 KB PNG
>>12910446
He started the spicy Nick thing, so yeah he probably does.
>>
File: Keep your preds in line.jpg (160 KB, 1047x1047)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
>>12910385
Is this the first time you posted it? If not I must have missed a thread.
>>
Can you guess a CC's fetish based on their work?
>>
>>12910477
No, Fuel started it, which is why we believed that he is gay and made gay arts of him
>>
Gonna go see how long I can stay asleep in one night right now.

Good night everyone! Stay comfy!
>>
>>12910385
>TT_Species_Specific_for_Smug__Beverage

Holy shit, it's COLLAR ON fanart too? I don't know what to say, dude, it's gorgeous.

>for_Smug__Beverage
>Smug__

and you're ALSO A FUCKER REEEEEEE
>>
File: jude.png (667 KB, 1600x1720)
667 KB
667 KB PNG
gesture buns
>>
>>12910512
I have a cute fetish and it is blindingly obvious. So, yeah
>>
>>12910501
This is the first time it has been posted. I thought it might make a nice TT OP to scroll past.
>>
>>12910399
Well, they can't all be winners.

My logic was Nick may have thought the doe could be in on it, but the skunk would've needed a ton of animal partners to pull off a co-op scam like that. What if a tiger walked by and the skunk tried to sell him on sheep pheromones or something? Then his bunny partner would be useless in selling it up.

I should've put that suspicion and Nick's rationalizing it away in there, in hind-sight.
>>
>>12910512
you could probably guess some of mine because they're pretty popular in the thread, and I don't write my less popular kinks.
>>
>>12910342
I enjoyed, it's well written, though Nick's uniqueness as a cop to me would be his criminal background

Not as scandalized by him falling for the hustle as that other anon because it was needed in order for the story to end but yeah
>>
>>12910512
I only gained my fetish after I'd already written about it, does that count?
>>
>>12910532
What is Collar on? Did I miss a green?
Also, now that you are here I wanna ask you this: Is it ok if I... "butchered" one of your work and claim the result to be inspired by it? I would still credit the original green, of course. Just wondering
>>
File: room.png (1.03 MB, 1231x841)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB PNG
>>12910532
Yes, this is for COLLAR ON. It is the room you describe in the story.
>>
>>12910543
Ah OK, it's so low key I think a lot of people missed it.

>>12910523
Sleep tight anon.
>>
>>12910547
Yeah. I don't mind reading about Nick getting outhustled, but this scam was so bad and just so obvious it's extremely hard to believe anybody would fall for it. Random skunk looking for mammals who have bunny girlfriends to peddle some "pheromones" to? A braindead retard with 12 lobotomies would figure this out.

But that aside, love your stories in general, so don't take it seriously.
>>
>>12910538
Good stuff Fuel. Did Mead inspire you to do this?
>>
>>12910573
COLLAR ON was the original joke title of my first story that I later changed to Circumventing the Collar when I put it on AO3. https://archiveofourown.org/works/7304467

What do you mean by "butcher"? I mean if you're gonna just copy+paste a bunch of stuff then what's the point, really, but if you're actually writing something new then I can't (and won't) stop you. I dig inspiring new stuff even if it's weird.
>>
>>12910243
I like Moonraker! I like the older, goofier Bond films where there's an evil genius who wants to do some crazy and ridiculous plot to take over/destroy/rob the world.

>>12910446
>>12910477
Yup I do!
>>
File: Nicole maybe.png (1.27 MB, 820x1280)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB PNG
>>12910538
Are you going to do one of these with Nick?
>>
Would catnip be a species specific product?
>>
>>12910178
Wasn't this the one where Jaws falls in love with some random girl?

Where is Sharla as Random Girl?!
>>
>>12910621
Alrighty then, good to know
I gotta read this Collar on later as well. Here's hoping I wouldn't dissapoint you
>>
>>12910559
I think the other anon has a god point, and honestly it could be fixed if I had switched the two characters, so that's an oversight on my part. Judy being scammed is more believable, as she is the naive one.
>>
>>12910579
Well it's fucking amazing, dude. I didn't even realize until someone pointed it out. I also love that you zeroed in on exactly the piece of concept art I was referencing in the story. Good shit, man.
>>
File: Sleepy Skye - TGG.png (42 KB, 800x600)
42 KB
42 KB PNG
Goodnight /ZTG/
>>
>>12910512
From my experience here, no.
I've talked to a couple of artists here without a clue that they're into the stuff they were into until they straight up told me that they were, in fact, into it.
>>
>>12910677
I want to do that later definitely!
>>
>>12910691
I think i'll join you.good night bunner and good night thread
>>
>>12910547
>My logic was Nick may have thought the doe could be in on it, but the skunk would've needed a ton of animal partners to pull off a co-op scam like that. What if a tiger walked by and the skunk tried to sell him on sheep pheromones or something? Then his bunny partner would be useless in selling it up.

Different anon, that is how I kind rationalized it too while reading. I can only assume that the skunk's original plan was to hustle dumb rabbit bucks who needed help getting does, and saw an opportunity when he smelled Judy on Nick.

There are quite a few things that would ring anyone's alarm bells in that hustle though, especially the price tag. You try to make people think they are getting a good deal rather than over-price something that much. Offering something like "help get your doe excited" for 50$ rather than, say, 25$ is a big difference.
>>
File: Good night.jpg (132 KB, 1200x1200)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>12910721
Thanks anon, you have a good night too.
>>
>>12910640
Why does Fuel draw Nick so good and Judy so... male-ish?
>>
>>12910690
You are welcome, Smug_Beverage. Can I expect the next chapter of Lure of the Wildwood soon?
>>
>>12910754
Not if you keep calling me Smug_Beverage
>>
>>12910766
Ok you got it Smug_
>>
File: Laying down.png (109 KB, 916x602)
109 KB
109 KB PNG
>>12910751
He's the spicy Nick king.
>>
File: AngryBeverage.jpg (501 KB, 2200x2500)
501 KB
501 KB JPG
>>12910783
You know exactly what I meant.
>>
>>12910789
But male Judy part?
>>
>>12910808
Yes mr _Beverage?
(Also >>12910783 was me and not Nemo, just to clear that up)
>>
how do i learn draw
>>
File: AngryFace.png (103 KB, 745x1173)
103 KB
103 KB PNG
>>12910830
I'll bunish every single last fucking one of you. Even if you're not a bun.
>>
File: tfwnotgtopia.png (479 KB, 1500x1500)
479 KB
479 KB PNG
>>12910841
Practice
Draw something ever day
Copy stuff you like
Simplify stuff into it's basic shapes

Good night thread
>>
>>12910811
>But male Judy part?
Eh.

Fuel should draw actual Jude, ideally fucking Nicole (or maybe Nick)
>>
File: 1511691792842.png (41 KB, 539x547)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
Why is this sheep so cute?
>>
File: 7543989_orig.jpg (241 KB, 1100x775)
241 KB
241 KB JPG
>>
>>12910869
I a CC, staying here has already been my punishment
>>
>>12910632
>I like Moonraker! I like the older, goofier Bond films where there's an evil genius who wants to do some crazy and ridiculous plot to take over/destroy/rob the world.

Have you seen the latest Kingsmen movie?
>>
>>12910941
Sleep tight, bunner.
>>
>>12910573
Is this T?
>>
>>
good times
>>
File: skye.png (423 KB, 532x600)
423 KB
423 KB PNG
>>12910604
yes he did! they are a lot of fun to make!

>>12910640
eventually

>>12910751
well I do draw nick a lot more than I draw judy so it's probably a lack of practice

goodnight thread. have a skye
>>
>Pandora will never give Wolter a sex toy, asking him to test it out
>Avo then lies, telling him the inside is a male ass rather than a female one
>>
>>12911154
I accept your offering of a Skye, sleep tight Fuel.
>>
>>12910133
This is beautiful, Nemo! And you did that super funny thing where you started the OP with it!

I love this to pieces. The expression, the lighting, the use of theme, its all wonderful. Fantastic job, buddy, and I'm glad you were able to make Smug happy with it as well!

>>12910178
That is not something I thought I would see today. Fantastic late TT submission! I look forward to your Species Specific Product in two weeks time!

>>12910342
Heya buddy! Would you like this added to GTT?

>>12910538
Judy is no longer allowed to be lewded. Sorry, Fuel.
>>
>>12911199
>Judy is no longer allowed to be lewded.
I guess we will have to lewd you instead...
>>
>>12911199
Too late.

... unless you're offering to take Judy's place?
>>
File: 1463451472450.png (947 KB, 1024x1003)
947 KB
947 KB PNG
>>12911208
>>12911219
Actually its a new rule.

No bunnies are allowed to be lewded ever again. Any. Ever.

Sorry, but I'm cutting everyone off.

>>12911154
Sleep tight, Fuel! See you tomorrow!
>>
File: writingwoozles.png (24 KB, 775x424)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
had a last minute idea

just a super quick green for TT before bed

>"And here we are, home sweet bunker."
>Fluorescent lights buzzed to life as Nick descended the last few rungs of the ladder.
>Honey grinned up at him, hands on her hips and a proud grin on her face.
>"Love what you've done with the place, Hon. It looks, uh, cozy."
>The badger punched her old friend in the arm and barked a laugh.
>"You could never fool me, Slick. I know it ain't your style. You settled down. Got comfortable. You're a creature of comfort at heart."
>Nick rubbed his arm and chuckled. "I guess you're right."
>"Anyway, where are my manners? C'mon, lemme get you something to drink. You hungry? I got two years of rations down here."
>Without waiting for a response, she set off down the hall.
>Nick padded after her. "I'm fine, actually. I'm meeting Judy later for--"
>"Here we are." Honey flipped a switch, illuminating row after row of neatly packaged supplies. The shelves were at least twice as tall as Nick.
>Honey set to work rummaging through a box.
>"I got millipede jerky here. You ever had teriyaki 'pede?"
>"Honey, I really appreciate--"
>"Nah, that's right. You're a vegetarian, ain't ya? Lemme see.." She scurried off down the row, muttering to herself.
>Nick sighed and shoved his hands in his pockets. "Honey, I'm telling you. I'm meeting Carrots for dinner after--"
>He blinked and took a closer look at the box across the aisle. "Honey? Why do you have a twenty pound box of rodent-portion seed bars?"
>Honey popped her head out from around the corner. Nick squinted as a bright light hit his eyes. At some point in exploring her stocks, she had put on a headlamp.
>"Seed bars? They're calorie dense. Keeps a long time."
>>
>>12911240
>He took another look at the shelf.
>"Wait. Honey? Is everything thing in here mouse-sized? Did you stock your bunker with mouse food?"
>Honey plodded back down the aisle with a box under her arm. "Of course I did. It's all I eat these days."
>Nick felt a smile creep onto his face. "Lemme guess, it's some kind of--"
>Honey jabbed a finger in the air and struck an professorial tone. "Explain this, Nick. What are we always hearing about rodents?"
>"They save a lot on gas?"
>'New drug kills brain tumors in mice! Exciting new treatment cures dementia in rats! But all these miracle drugs never make it to the market! And why do you think that is?"
>"Because they don't actually work?"
>She slammed the box she was carrying onto a table. "Because they're keeping 'em for themselves! Mousanto is Zootopia's biggest supplier of rodent foodstuffs and the city's number one investor in pharmaceuticals. You think that's a coincidence?"
>Honey ripped open the box, grabbed a handful of tiny snack bars, and thrust them at Nick's muzzle. "It's in the food, Nick! They're putting it in the food! They're pumping the rodent population with miracle drugs to give Order Rodentia a leg up over us."
>For a moment, all Nick could hear was the buzzing of the harsh white lights and Honey's manic huffing.
>Honey cleared her throat and tried to smooth down that unruly tuft of fur she always seemed to have.
>"Sorry. I know I can get a little...heated about these things."
>Nick clapped her on the shoulder and gave her a squeeze. "Honey, you have no idea how much I've missed it."
>She shucked off her hand and snorted. "See, you've turned into such a softy. Now, do you want a handful of seed bars or not?"
>"Sure, I'll take a dozen or two."
>>
>>12910538
Pretty bunny
>>
>>12911235
Oh sure, not at all.

Wait, what are you doing to my pants?!

Comic! No means no!
>>
had a last minute idea

just a super quick green for TT before bed

>"And here we are, home sweet bunker."
>Fluorescent lights buzzed to life as Nick descended the last few rungs of the ladder.
>Honey grinned up at him, hands on her hips and a proud grin on her face.
>"Love what you've done with the place, Hon. It looks, uh, cozy."
>The badger punched her old friend in the arm and barked a laugh.
>"You could never fool me, Slick. I know it ain't your style. You settled down. Got comfortable. You're a creature of comfort at heart."
>Nick rubbed his arm and chuckled. "I guess you're right."
>"Anyway, where are my manners? C'mon, lemme get you something to drink. You hungry? I got two years of rations down here."
>Without waiting for a response, she set off down the hall.
>Nick padded after her. "I'm fine, actually. I'm meeting Judy later for--"
>"Here we are." Honey flipped a switch, illuminating row after row of neatly packaged supplies. The shelves were at least twice as tall as Nick.
>Honey set to work rummaging through a box.
>"I got millipede jerky here. You ever had teriyaki 'pede?"
>"Honey, I really appreciate--"
>"Nah, that's right. You're a vegetarian, ain't ya? Lemme see.." She scurried off down the row, muttering to herself.
>Nick sighed and shoved his hands in his pockets. "Honey, I'm telling you. I'm meeting Carrots for dinner after--"
>He blinked and took a closer look at the box across the aisle. "Honey? Why do you have a twenty pound box of rodent heads?"
>Honey popped her head out from around the corner. Nick squinted as a bright light hit his eyes. At some point in exploring her stocks, she had put on a headlamp.
>"Rodent heads? Intimidation tactic. Do you know how hard it is to rodent proof a bunker?"
>>
>>12910538
Replace chair at bottom left with toilet.
>Too much pumpkin.
>>
File: 1465366198283.png (205 KB, 528x585)
205 KB
205 KB PNG
Reshilling for the new thread!

Board game night shouldn't be this complicated: you get board games, its night, done. But no-- you need snacks for everybody, including mammals with obscure diets! Will our horse host be able to satisfy all of his pecking players? Find out in Bloody Sunday!

Text here:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/12944697

Blind read through here:
https://soundcloud.com/comicanon/bloody-sunday

Al has a blast from the past in the form of a little box with... something inside of it! What is it? He doesn't know, but he'll be damned if he doesn't find out. Can Betty help him figure out what's inside? What if it was friendship? That would suck. Find out in Kong! or, bark;woof;awoo Chapter 1: Mystery!

Text here:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/12937728/chapters/29568210

Blind read through here:
https://soundcloud.com/comicanon/bark-woof-awoo-chapter-1

>>12911240
>>12911267
Ahh! A last minute idea before bed!

Would you like this added to GTT, buddy?
>>
File: dook.png (10 KB, 400x400)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
>>12911312
holy shit

i thought i was going fucking insane for a second

>>12911350
sure!
>>
>>12911199
>Would you like this added to GTT?

Nah. Tomorrow I'm going to fix it and switch Nick's and Judy's places
>>
File: Bond_Comic.png (808 KB, 1400x800)
808 KB
808 KB PNG
>>12910178
Bond stories...
>>
File: Bullyable.jpg (146 KB, 1099x1200)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
>>12911199
>>
File: Cotton.png (21 KB, 124x230)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
>>12911332
>Cotton was there too.
>>
File: 1461037504724.png (127 KB, 369x851)
127 KB
127 KB PNG
>>12911373
Gotcha!

>>12911392
Okie dokie!

Oh, by the way-- TOMORROW!

Tomorrow at 6PM PST, join Otterly and Fuel as they are put on opposite ends of a desert island for three days with only a loaf of bread, a jug of water, and a revolver with a single bullet! Or as they talk about content on Talking Content-- we'll see what the audience is more interested in!

>>12911410
>>12911425
Delete both of these.
>>
>>12911312
>He took another look at the shelf.
>"Wait. Honey? Is everything thing in here a mouse body part? Did you stock your bunker with mouse bits?"
>Honey plodded back down the aisle with a box under her arm. "Of course I did. It's all I eat these days."
>Nick felt a smile force it’s way onto his face. "I, uh, thought you said it was for intimidation--"
>Honey jabbed a finger in the air and struck an (sic) professorial tone. "Explain this, Nick. What are we always hearing about rodents?"
>"They don’t like being eaten?"
>'New drug causes brain tumors in squirrels! Terrifying new illness causes dementia in buffalo! But all these random plagues never affect rodents! And why do you think that is?"
>"I actually don’t have anything to say that plays along with this."
>She slammed the box she was carrying onto a table. "Because they're inflicting them on us! Mousanto is Zootopia's biggest supplier of rodent foodstuffs and the city's number one investor in pharmaceuticals. You think that's a coincidence?"
>Honey ripped open the box, grabbed a handful of tiny mouse paws, and thrust them at Nick's muzzle. "It's in the food, Nick! They're putting it in the food! They're pumping the rodent population with small doses of what we get so they build up an immunity."
>For a moment, all Nick could hear was the buzzing of the harsh white lights and Honey's manic huffing.
>Honey cleared her throat and tried to smooth down that unruly tuft of fur she always seemed to have.
>"Sorry. I know I can get a little...heated about these things."
>Nick clapped her on the shoulder and gave her a squeeze. "Honey, you have no idea how much I've missed it."
>She shucked off her hand and snorted. "See, you've turned into such a softy. Now, do you want a handful of these little guys or not?"
>"I’ll pass this time. Thanks though."
>>
>>12911120
Nick should just ditch that defective bun, and get with that cute badger.

She's a DOCTOR, so she's got that going for her.
>>
File: onta_judy_16.jpg (225 KB, 1280x1920)
225 KB
225 KB JPG
>>
File: NemoCuddle.png (87 KB, 569x968)
87 KB
87 KB PNG
>>12910133
Nemo only gave me 10 minutes
I panicked
>>
File: Itsmedoyougetit.gif (1.95 MB, 350x217)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB GIF
>>12911267
>>12911442
...and now I notice a mistake

it should be "his hand" in the second to last line

dang
>>
>>12911480
>This girl is on fire~!
>>
>>12911445
>[sic]

this is bullying
>>
>>12911551
These are the cutest fucking pets ever
>>
>>12911088
Who is T? Do you mean colon t?
>>
>>12911551
>[sic]
>bullying
???
>>
>>12911488
How dare you make me look so cuddly.
>>
>>12911575
Nope, T
He does weekend comics that he calls shitposts and he says his art is garbage, but its very nice and I feel bad that he puts himself down like that even though he puts a lot of effort into his work
>>
>>12911575
T is the weekend "shitposter"(actually very cute draws) and colon t is the pine marten who will ree when i stomp his lillies and then leave a horseshoe to make him think it was a hoofer
>>
>>12911551
[Daffy Woo-Hoo-ing]
>>
>>
>>12911581
[sic] denotes that the typo was in the original and left unchanged

i done got parodied and corrected in one fell swoop
>>
>>12911604
He hasn't posted in 2 weeks I think. Pretty sure that he has midterm or final right now like many of our CCs. That or he finally managed to escape this furry fandom
>>
>>12911677
He still posts on twitter. He did reblog something about how finals suck, so I think you're right on the first part.
>>
>>12911648
ah,now i understand.I didn't saw that.good night trashweasel,don't let NAH catch you
>>
>>12911551
>Me, a literal nobody, bullying
We made it.
>>
any good fics about collars/zistopia theme?
>>
>>12911755
Boy, do I have an OP post related fic for you!
>>
>>12911692
I didn't know he use twitter. Most of our CCs use tumblr and reddit, twitter is more of a Japanese CC thing
>>
Even: Make a new RimWorld colony where every colonist is the perfected form of a mental disorder, then probably spend more time writing a backstory for that world than actually playing it.
Odd: Buy a gay as fuck sex toy.
>>
File: Last_minute_idea.png (101 KB, 1024x479)
101 KB
101 KB PNG
>>12911174
>>
>>12911240
>>12911267
>>
>>12911312
>>12911445
>>
>>12911840
Enjoy your mental illnesses themed colony
>>12911862
>>12911872
>>12911882
I liked all these,and it was fun seeing weasel thinking he was going insane
>>
File: PunkPandanon.png (189 KB, 779x794)
189 KB
189 KB PNG
I miss him, lads.
>>
Holy shit, these threads are still going? It's been over a year since I've dropped by. Neat.
>>
>>12911834
I don't use twitter, and I do have final in about 3 weeks, just FYI
(I have to go now, lurking trash while my classmates are around is not very... ideal)
>>
>>12912018
Did you have a name or are you just an Anon stopping by for old time's sake
>>
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 665x800)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>12912018
Run now
>>
>>12912130
Random anon. I used to be here daily, until work schedule switched.
>>
>>12912167
We recently had a flurry of activity.

Thanks to Borba.
>>
File: VRbitsleepy.jpg (20 KB, 198x199)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
This TT was a blast. I can't wait to check out the late submissions from everybody who was busy with finals, too! The holiday season is coming up, and that means loads of people coming back looking to have a ton of fun.

>>12912032
Hello T! Good luck with school, and I hope you have fun drawing and seeing everyone else's work!

>>12912018
You bet! Lots of people from way back when are still here, and we have loads of new people who come, too!

Goodnight, magical and wonderful /ztp/ threads! I hope whatever species you are, your bed is perfectly fitted for your comfort!
>>
>>12912249
You have a good night bun bun, I hope you have a good snooze!

And I hope your hunt goes well.
>>
a little late, and no submission but there was an idea I wanted to share:
Claw extensions
>>
>>12912269
>>
>>12912269
>They come in gun metal grey, chrome plated, or for a limited time only obsidian
>Get yours before Bethesda kills them!
>>
>>12912291
>color patterns
Tiger stripe is considered to be "In poor taste" among the big cat community.
>>
>>12912309
Are you telling me I can't wear tiger stripe pajamas and expect Pandora to cuddle me?
>>
>>12912249
Night night bunner
>>
File: 1479158300723.jpg (12 KB, 400x400)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>12912269
>>12912309
tacky tiger stripes colored claw extensions... on a Cougar
>>
File: MARTINA NUDES DONT LEAK.jpg (163 KB, 1280x720)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
>>12912339
>on a Cougar
On Mrs. Wilde.
>>
>>12911267
Honey is great
>>
File: 1446606975886.jpg (41 KB, 415x367)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>12912324
you'd only trigger her motherly instincts anon... not saying that's a bad thing btw
>>
File: otterlyCRY.png (41 KB, 261x252)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
>>12911442
I've prepared myself for this fight
>>
File: 1486233006066.png (765 KB, 1001x1001)
765 KB
765 KB PNG
>>12912355
>On Mrs. Wilde.
you better stop there anon, you don't know what you're about to unleash within me
>>
My Twitter timeline is suddenly full of people making fun of Borba and I thought I was having some sort of reality bending containment breach, since I keep my furry shit under wraps.
>>
I see my life through two different periods. One where I didn't want to fuck a rabbit and one where I did want to fuck a rabbit.
>>
>>12912401
I once had a friend of mine out of the blue say "so they showed Zootopia at the card shop today" and my heart fucking stopped because he is the last person on earth I want to know about my degeneracy. Thankfully he was just making a joke about how the movie is bullshit because it claims that Dex > Str
>>
>>12912401
INITIATE EMERGENCY CONTAINMENT PROCEDURES

but yeah twitter fags have finally come across iws and as expected /pol/s hailing the fucking thing.honestly the only good thing to come out of that was the memes
>>
>Tear apart Albine's logic on RobC's newest "FoxyTeaser" page on e621
>Albine is still trying to prove his logic right with dumb comparisons

Kek
>>
>>12912392
Mrs. Wilde needs more love, but not the incest kind.
>>
File: She's a good badger.png (196 KB, 800x1020)
196 KB
196 KB PNG
>>12912431
So in the other one did you want to fuck the fox? Or maybe the badger?
>>
>>12912432
Dex>Str?
are you ok anon or am i just stupid?
>>
File: Such a kinda momma.png (22 KB, 666x666)
22 KB
22 KB PNG
>>12912476
That would certainly be a nice change of pace.
>>
Possible spoiler for anyone reading Kitsunegari, but I'm posting a WIP snippet from the next chapter for feedback:

https://pastebin.com/U50xAsMv
I already write to music, so here's this to go along with it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cAxLZpelmQ
>>
>>12912484
I didn't really want to fuck any animal. But now I do.
>>
>>12912447
He's ascribing a lot more malice to these actions than he should be, which makes sense considering the garbage he writes. I'm surprised no one's brought any of it up.
>>
>>12912432
But Dex is better then Str...
>>
>>12912491
As in the Dexterity stat being superior to the Strength stat, like in D&D or video games. I then made the joke that "yeah but then it shows that Charisma is better than both" and that was, thankfully, the end of it.
>>
>>12912447
>>12912516
And he's "reeeeing" on reddit now:

https://www.reddit.com/r/zootopia/comments/7iarap/hypothetic_question/
>>
>>12912519
W R O N G
>>
File: AnonKnowsWhat'sUp.jpg (59 KB, 800x794)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>12912561
holy fuck, how pathetic can you get
>>
>>12912526
Thanks,my brain was jumping to other places
>>
>>12912562
Pfft, you meatheaded Str users...
>>
File: NickJudyArmello.png (497 KB, 800x600)
497 KB
497 KB PNG
>>12912590
>Not Charisma
>Not LUK

get the fuck outta my face
>>
>>12912561
...I was considering about replying, but obviously he is just looking for people to agree with him at this point.
>>
>>12912561
His language is so biased it's hilarious. Using words like "mockingly" when Nick's being totally professional on the phone.
>>
anyone got that collage of judy hands? i seem to have misplaced it
>>
>>12912613
All I need is a lot of Edge and a decent starting dice pool, chummer.
>>
>>12912649
Sorry man all I got is this one by Alec, probably for his tube.
>>
I’m so tired and just got home and I’m having a glass of wine and my roomie very kindly had dinner made for me.

Please tell me how was your day/night anon
>>
>>12912684
I just woke up
>>
>>12912684
I ate cookies, played with my dogs, got my Christmas shopping done, and jerked off twice. Pretty great day all around.
>>
>>12912684
I'm cutting back on smoking so I'm kinda miserable rn cuz I'd be high right around this hour
But hopefully it'll fix my motivation issues and I'll be able to write competently again after everything levels out a bit.

Otherwise I'm tired and self-loathing as per usual.
>>
File: 1500920504015.jpg (39 KB, 644x803)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
You know what's really nice? I havn't noticed much gay Nick these past threads. Thank goodness it was a phase like cuck.
>>
>>12912684
I'm really regretting not doing my TT earlier because even though it's not even 1 AM I'm starting to get tired and the idea of starting it tonight is getting more and more wearying
>>
>>12912684
Made about $185 doing a Valet gig.

Also it snowed just enough to get my feet soaked.
>>
>>12912690
Have a good start to your day buddy

>>1291269
That sounds like a comfy day. I still need to finish shopping, lucky you.

>>12912704
I’m sorry, that’s always hard. I’m sure the gain will be worth the initial pain if you stick with it.
>>
>>12912734
Valet as in parking cars or valet as in being somebody's arm candy?
>>
File: Would ride into battle on.png (998 KB, 1468x1627)
998 KB
998 KB PNG
Foxurais are cool.
>>
File: sleepy.png (252 KB, 800x761)
252 KB
252 KB PNG
>>12912778
The real struggle is in avoiding "Well I could just smoke *less* and it'll be fine" but so far I'm managing. Melatonin is kicking in so at least I can sleep.
>>
>>12912715
Don’t worry, my TT will be late too. Don’t lose sleep over it. Hopefully I can post it by Saturday. I was thinking for an upcoming TT poll the suggestion “Mixed Bag” and everyone who has a half-finished TT laying around can finally work to submit it.

>>12912734
Sounded like a productive day!
>>
>>12912801
Parking cars.

I'm not arm candy material unless there's a girl out there that'd pay for something that looks a warmed over Hades.
>>
>>12912853
James Woods isn't so bad.
>>
>>12912684
I havent had me time in a while, today the house was empty and when i was going to start i noticed i ran out of lube, instead i played vidya and ate popcorn.
I had a good time, still need to go get lube tho
>>
>>12912819
I commend you for doing something hard. I like getting high every once in a while but I get super fucked up and I lose my entire day so I can’t do it very often. Hope it helps boosts your productivity and creative output.

>>12912875
Sounded like a comfy day regardless
>>
>>12912707
I want to watch Judy hop on a massive animal cock and have her tease me that my human cock isn't worth shit.
>>
>>12912373
>Pandora lying in bed, waiting for Anon
>He walks into the bedroom, wearing tiger-print pajamas
>Freezes
>Pandora has heart pupils

You've activated Sydney mode. Hold still and moan loudly until it ends.
>>
>>12912890
>Judy tells you that your human cock is boring, with no interesting animal features
>She rides Nick's fox dick, screaming about how she loves his knot
>He ties with her, bringing her to orgasm while his claws dig into her hips
>She mocks you about how Nick will be pouring inside her for minutes, while a human can only cum for seconds
>>
File: maggie_thicc_white.png (201 KB, 855x1009)
201 KB
201 KB PNG
"Hey. You're a big guy, right?"
>>
>>12910133
hey there /ztg/!
the day has passed!
time for all the infomercials to start airing!
and also, time to open a new suggestion ballot!

>derpy.me/trashthematicthursdays

also also, make sure to check out the new TT archive entry!
if there's been a new entry I missed, be sure to tell me!

>https://t3event.tumblr.com/post/168271273447/tt-36-spy-story

>>
File: 1479157365569.jpg (20 KB, 375x327)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>12912900
>heart pupils
a miracle of the universe
>>
File: is it even possible.png (259 KB, 835x1200)
259 KB
259 KB PNG
Hey /zootopians/
Please tell, just tell me one obvious thing: you are all so much into Judy& NIck (and similiar pairing) ONLY cos there is so big size diffrence that its basically loli

You dont really carer about setting, right?
You are all just dirty loli lovers, in disguise of furreh bunneh
RIGHT?

btw im not going to belive "no" answer, so dont even try that
>>
File: 1443528547499.jpg (5 KB, 259x195)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>12913005
>projecting this hard
>>
>>12913005
Lol you loli freak
>>
Hi thread, Taby here with another reshill (im not shilling too ahrd right?) of my tt entry

>>12912989
yess

>>12912973
UUUU
U
U
U

Also on an unrelated note, is it wierd that these threads sort of triggered my sexual awakening?
>>
>>12913064
What is this shitty drawing on paper? Do you have autism?
>>
>>12913094
I want to say no, but the fact that I've been here since the /co/ threads and have never left sort of tells me otherwise.
>>
>>12912973
What species is Maggie?

>>12913064
Not that weird at all, some were sexually awakened by Gadget.
>>
>>12913094
it's a drawing anon, what did you bring to thread?
>>
>>12913064
>Mom-Away Jumbo

holy fuck lol
>>
>>12913123
Not shit drawings, that's for sure.
>>
File: 1472512610702.png (97 KB, 589x611)
97 KB
97 KB PNG
>>12913064
>Stop perpetuating the stereotype mom.

There's always a grain of truth within stereotypes.
Accept it Nick, you'll be a bad tod if you resist.
>>
>>
>>12913152
>>
>>12913005
I love size dfference, and Judy is definetly a loli material with her big innocent eyes and stuff, but she also has a huge bad ass factor with her always fighting attitude that still makes her a mature woman...

so yeah, you are about 30% right.
loli aspects that I like in her:
-flat is justice
-size difference
non-loli aspects that I like in her:
-she is curvy
-long pretty legs
-sexy looks (<- I mean look at this bun. Lolis usually don't look like this)
-flirty attitude
-heroic bravery

But I'm sure the bunch of japanese artists however 100% look at Judy as a loli considering how innocent, naive and mentally child-like they are making her in their comics
>>
>>12913144
We all started somewhere, anon
>>
>>12913187
Judy is way too thicc to be a loli. That's like saying Gazelle is loli-esque because she has a flat chest.
>>
File: 1482557795962.png (122 KB, 700x500)
122 KB
122 KB PNG
>>12913005
Of course not anon!

There's FinNick for that. Or JudyFinNick
>>
>>12913064
Really cute Taby, I like the bunear socks best
>>
Gnite ztg
>>
File: 1506287945721.png (3.89 MB, 2546x2103)
3.89 MB
3.89 MB PNG
>>12913187
>>12913195
Really much too curvy and thicc to be considered a loli.
>>
File: 1457324085858.jpg (68 KB, 850x637)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>12913349
>>
>Betty will never comfort you
>Then kill you after you fall asleep on top of her, freeing you from life
>>
File: 1459725892776.jpg (49 KB, 689x1000)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>12913353
>>12913349

What a cute cottontail. Do you know they're actually delicate and can easily be damage or even pulled off?
Don't pull your bun's tail!
>>
>>12913365
>Betty will never comfort you
>Then kill you after you fall asleep on top of her, freeing you from life
>>
File: bunny biceps.png (226 KB, 432x752)
226 KB
226 KB PNG
>>12913349
She's not even "fat thicc". Her curves are all toned muscle.
>>
>>12913414
Her strength is in her legs though. Just look at those thighs. My favourite animation of the whole movie is how her legs move when she slams her feet against the rhino's face.
>>
>>12913414
Heh those gloves say Zoot
>>
Reshilling TT
Mongoose preparing everything for camping
>>
>>12913424
her arms are still pretty beefy for a tiny rabbit
>>
>>12913152
>>12913159
>Jack is playing dirty
Kek, nice
>>
>Apparently a lot of Japanese artists are taking questions through a website

So many questions and answers to shift through and try to make sense with google translate
>>
>>12913395
>someone wanted people to donate to this kind of art
It is not even that well-drawn or captivating
>>
>>12913506
Uh I'm still here, though admittedly not for super long
>>
>>12913506
I want to ask if they knew that trash existed
>>
Dzień Dobry!
>>
>>12913521
>UGLY
>>
>>12913513
Here is one for Noko then, the picture is the question toward her, and the text below is her response.

Also how is your visit back so far TB?

ありがとうございます!
ジュディはだいぶ前に描いたしゃぼん玉の絵の服が気に入っています(超どシンプル)
描きたいものとしっかりはまって嬉しかったのは、みやびさんとの合同誌の服です。ジュディもニックも!

#質問箱 #Peing
>>
File: 1509658941448.jpg (26 KB, 717x359)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>12913527
>>
>>12913533
>BUGGLY!!!
>>
>>12913513
That bear gif is almost a perfect loop

>>12913516
Thinking about it, I kind of want to ask them that too, though less trash and more if they know they have a decent western following.
>>
>>12913531
>nokoさんが描くキャラクターのファションがとても好きなのですが、今まで描いた絵で一番気に入っている服を教えてください!
I really love all the character fashion you've drawn, Noko, but please tell us what's the drawing you've done that you're the most pleased with!

>ありがとうございます!
Thank you!
>ジュディはだいぶ前に描いたしゃぼん玉の絵の服が気に入っています(超どシンプル)
I'm really fond of the clothing in the one I drew a considerable while ago of Judy in a "soap bubble drawing" (It was very simplistic)
描きたいものとしっかりはまって嬉しかったのは、みやびさんとの合同誌の服です。
The one I wanted to draw and was really satisfied with how I pulled it off, was the clothing from "Koudoushi" I did with Miyabi-san.
ジュディもニックも!
Both Judy and Nick!

>#質問箱
#Question Box
>>
>>12913455
That snake for eating, or making homemade Rượu thuốc?
>>
>>12913542
>Do you know that you have fans in America as well?
アメリカにも大ファンがいるのは知っていますか?
>>
"Only Aegis has the Spray-gis to protect the Prey-gis"

~A wise sage-is
>>
>>12913606
im seeing loss on everything
>>
>>12913588
Admittedly this translation's a little rough; I'm assuming the "soap bubble drawing" (しゃぼん玉の絵の服) is referring to how a comic they drew was laid out, but apparently there is also a moderately famous drama called "Soap Bubble" as well, so they might have drawn Zoot characters wearing clothing from that; I couldn't honestly tell you which is the case without seeing the drawing itself.
>>
>>12913613
really afools you a lotta your medulla oblongata, huh?
>>
>>12913606
>elephant
good ones!
>>
>>12913637
wah you draw better than i wahhh
Seriously though, what program you use for those icons?
>>
File: murder in his eyes.png (719 KB, 945x519)
719 KB
719 KB PNG
>>12913606
What really gets me is that there are actual repellents that exist in Zootopia. Specifically branded repellents for specific animals.

Not just scents but deterrents ranging up to what can be potentially lethal. And these are sold, unless Judy's dad somehow got it off some black market.
>>
>>12913588
>>12913624
I am assuming it is this picture.
>>
>>12913678
Yeah, that looks right
TL;DR: That's noko's favorite drawing of hers
>>
>>12913662
Just photoshop and not even a new one, I'm using my old CS3 because everything newer laggs on my tablet
>>
File: Untitled.png (1.04 MB, 1674x648)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB PNG
>Check Fagbook
>See Abortba's comics making the rounds
I can't escape this shit
>>
Would Pandora make a good cuddle buddy? We make that assumption in the threads, but I want evidence.
>>
File: these_are_what_leafs.jpg (34 KB, 300x357)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>12913730
I must've eaten some weird shit to be propelled back in to so much... that or I'm just having flashbacks. I really want to forget about this comic
>>
>>12913588
And I am pretty sure this is the other picture they were talking about, as Miyabi wrote a story to go along with it.

Thank you for translating!
>>
>>12913744
Big/swole people make for incredible cuddle buddies by default

Add in the fact that she is a proprietor for sex products means that she knows boundaries, knows what people like, and can be honest about her own desires as well; all great traits to have with a cuddle-buddy
>>
File: 1512114659654.jpg (65 KB, 640x624)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>12913748
>>12913730
I was hoping it would have already died down since even the next project Nick gets the SuSUCC got shitcanned. I just hope this doesn't causes any uproar in the fandom.
>>
>>12913662
>>12913720 (You)
Also, I'm not that good, I just had a lot of practice, but thank you! Keep up the good work!
>>
>>12913796
it's not shitcanned, he just holds it back for a rewrite, He is still making it
>>
>>12913805
I stand corrected, was supposed to be released in October too.
>>
File: file.png (298 KB, 1284x339)
298 KB
298 KB PNG
>>12913730
>>
File: 1486153278415.png (122 KB, 612x792)
122 KB
122 KB PNG
>>12913868
Alright, this has gone on long enough. Anon, you can't just keep posting porn with Pack Street filenames just to make it "Zootopia related". Stop it already.
>>
>>12913888
Presto!
>>
>>12913599
Thank you TB! Went and asked some of the artists this, thanks for the text! (Sadly Ahiru and Rikuo aren’t taking questions atm...)

Also, kek. Mtttut is getting quite a few requests to continue their “Nick in human world” thing.
>>
>>12913950
Nice, glad I could help

If this is still going on by the time I wake up, I'm cool with translating more questions and/or responses
>>
File: 1512680651799.jpg (49 KB, 630x623)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>12913908
jesus christ my dick
>>
>>12913972
Noko’s response to us;

それが本当でしたら、とてもとても嬉しく光栄なことです。
ありがとうございます…!!
英語が不得手で申し訳ございません(;_;)

#質問箱 #Peing

Good night TB!
>>
>>12913984
not TB but google translate shits it out as

If that were true, I am very happy and honored.
Thank you…!!
I feel sorry for my poor English

jebuschrist she is so fucking cute
>>
she's so pure she doesn't want to find out about this Sodom...
>>
File: dryhole.png (170 KB, 398x573)
170 KB
170 KB PNG
IWS meme
>>
>>12913671
Honestly, considering we have tooth duller in the original Zootopia, I feel like there is potential for a lot of fucked up shit.
>>
Everyone else has had more sex than Mead...
>>
>>12914319
is this gonna be an advent calender thing?
>>
File: IWS Edit.jpg (156 KB, 448x470)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
Nick is the hero of IWS.
>>
>>12914326
Whats that
>>
>>12914363
some countdown callender till christmas day.

But I'm actually thinking of that other thing with the Partridge in a pear tree. Has /ztg/ done something like that last year?
>>
>>12913598
For snacks (snake snack), for the liquor you need the full snake.
>>
>>12913598
is asig Vietnamese or something?
>>
>>12914479
No he's a mongoose
>>
File: All the way through.png (205 KB, 720x1280)
205 KB
205 KB PNG
>>12914496
A mongoose that really loves snakes.
>>
Hello /ztg/.

I believe not many of you will remember me
I'm just visiting by, unfortunatly.
After my intership which lasted the last three months at the Red Cross which since one week I have finished.
Which means now that I have to put all the time that remains at my thesis, and learning for my final exam de facto I don't have time to visit /ztg/, as I said it's unfortunate but I hope to have time after all of my tasks are finished.

I hope you don't mind me asking, did much happened during the tree months I was gone?

Except that it seems Borbas Comic once again seem to become popular and meme material of course.

With friendly greetings

Habsburg
>>
File: kek.png (264 KB, 800x600)
264 KB
264 KB PNG
>>
>>12914520
I remember you. You made a bunch of historical themed greentexts right?

>did much happened during the tree months I was gone?
It's mostly been most of the same. We got another Pack Street Chapter, TT's still going strong. We've got a Secret Santa thing going on now and the booru's getting updated again.

>it seems Borbas Comic once again seem to become popular and meme material of course.
Yeah, the normie masses finally found out about it, it's pretty bizarre.
>>
>>12914568
Well, I made that one which turned out to be in reality a Age of Empires III Game (Zoiotopia Version).
The rest that I made was TT Themed, well most of them, I hope that I will once again find time to do my part of the TTs
I always enjoyed writing Greentexts here.
>>
>>12914520
Harbough or something, right? Good luck buddy. Also with thesis coming soon, just defense now, though. We're all gonna make it.
>>
>>12914594

he signed the post with his name silly anon
>>
>>12914559
What the hell language do you have it set to? Vietnamese?
>>
File: 1496281291235.png (29 KB, 666x666)
29 KB
29 KB PNG
Due of current events...

Btw. does somone have right to their hand that one pic parody of Borbas Comic where Judy cries in front of the doow and there is that pic with Finnick attacking with a baseball bat edited in it?
>>
File: meerkat.png (79 KB, 250x329)
79 KB
79 KB PNG
>>12914518
Mongoose are such lewd creatures.
Are other honourary tube dudes also lewd?
>>
>>12914479
I'm Italian

>>12914518
NOT LIKE THAT

>>12914849
Mongooses are the only not lewd
>>
>>12914869
Stop denying the obvious...
>>
>>12914849
Badgers, another honorary tube, are not so lewd. Mostly they are just comfy and sometimes a little obsessive.
>>
File: 1512405815523.png (1.22 MB, 1500x1700)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB PNG
>>12914869
This is not you then? A mongoose doing something very lewd.
>>
who is the true protagonist of Pack Street
>>
File: 1506745993384.png (177 KB, 919x1271)
177 KB
177 KB PNG
>>12914949
That's his lewd twin An_Autograph

>>12914959
Marty
>>
>>12914959
>>12914980

Pff Martina of course
>>
The archives are bullying me, can anyone drop the last page of BSP?
>>
Anyone have that lewd image of the VRbit yesterday? It was cute and I forgot to save it.
>>
Fox Lives Matter! Justice for Trayfox!
>>
Did, did Inky eventually came back?
>>
>>12915085

sort, sort of. she, she was on talking content the other day. but, but thats it.
>>
>>12915085
She was on Talking Content but I have no idea if she's come back. Lurking or otherwise.
>>
>>12915102
T-T-T-T-Thats all folks!
>>
>>12915072
foxes are gay
>>
File: fox lives.jpg (203 KB, 600x350)
203 KB
203 KB JPG
>>12915072
The Rev. Al Sharpteeth hears you, and the rest of Zootopia will hear us all soon. Unite!
>>
File: IMG_20171208_110840.jpg (95 KB, 705x539)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>
File: 1498342083315.png (13 KB, 666x666)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>12915188
Fuck you
>>
File: 8ball.jpg (14 KB, 460x270)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
Afternoon/Morning everyone, back again. Been some time since last here but had an idea for a Pack Street Greentext and wanted to share

>A Wolf
>His television
>And his beer
>There weren't many luxuries in Al's life but those he had he treasured
>Free time to watch TV
>Whenever V would poke and prod his sore muscles with her hooves
>And a cold one in his paw
>On a day off there really wasn't anything better than kicking back on the couch and zoning out
>With absolutely nothing going on with any of the Pack today, nothing should get in the way of his relaxation
>The clopping of hooves could be heard coming down the stairs, already Al guessing who they belonged to
>Rounding the top of the stairs did Remmy step onto the ground level
>Alpha and Omega regarded each other plainly
>Alpha, with his shirt slightly riding up showing his furred muscled belly laid out on the common room couch
>Omega, wearing his wife-beaters, yellow running shorts, and blue sweatbands around his forehead and wrists, giving him a mini-wool Afro
>"I'm ah, running now. Th-This is what I do now."
>Remmy explained with a slight bleat, not having expected anyone to see him
>Al could only give a shrug
>"Don't talk to strangers."
>Was all he said before Remmy nodded and hastily made to leave
>"Crazy kid."
>Al added with a chuckle as he changed the channel
>>
File: 1482865286637.png (1.35 MB, 1041x2569)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB PNG
>>12915188
He was aware that reddit hated his comic. I’m sure he’s aware twitter discovered his comic long time ago.
>>
So has anyone noticed the whole Seinfeld apartment thing yet?
>>
>>12913730
>tumblr, twitter, and facebook are cycling through year old stale memes like a bunch of normies

Kill me now.
>>
https://grcat-djlmml.tumblr.com/post/168306264134/we-interrupt-your-usual-blogging-to-show-something
>Top kek
>>
File: pointless_ranting.png (64 KB, 801x626)
64 KB
64 KB PNG
>>12914559
>He complains about FoxyTeaser on reddit too
that's a very very weird man
>>
File: Would veg out with.png (217 KB, 1280x1118)
217 KB
217 KB PNG
>>12915222
Al's a good pupper.
>>
>>12915281
I honestly forgot that Foxy teaser had a plot outside of the sex
>>
>>12915282
>Purple Beer labels
What is this, Beer with GRape flavour?
>>
File: Martina likes it.png (61 KB, 590x512)
61 KB
61 KB PNG
>>12915309
It was on sale!
>>
>>12915294
It is, the bun must be on fox
>>
>>12915222
>40 Seconds
>That's all it took for something to happen
>40 Seconds before Remmy came running back inside, faster than Al had EVER seen the grazer move before
>A blur of white and ugly 80's colors
>"Youdidn'tseemetellnooneIwashere!"
>A mixture of a panicked bleat and yell was what the Alpha heard before Remmy charged back upstairs to the safety of his room
>No doubt leaving Al to deal with whatever just happened
>"Whelp, fun while it lasted."
>Al polished off the rest of his first beer
>Before moving on to quickly deal with the other two he had grabbed
>When the front door opened again he was mid-shotgunning his third beer when he saw what made Remmy break and run for it
>Well
>HEARD before saw anyway
>"..I'm telling you Roger I saw him! I saw him and he ran right in here!"
>"Woman you're seeing things! You've got eyes as bad as a Mole-rat's, ain't no Sheep gonna run into any old apartment building on Pack Street much less him!"
>Two elderly Sheep stepped into the common room
>An Ewe and a Ram
>The Ewe was a diminutive thing, positively tiny, small enough where the twins could see eye to eye with her, dressed in an ugly flower printed white dress
>The Ram meanwhile was wearing an old yellow sweater, a thick mustache situated on his upper lip
>"Remmy! Are you in here!?"
>Al cringed at the pair's nasally tone of voice, but especially the Ewe's
>Glancing their way, both Sheep gave a startled gasp
>"Oh my God Roger, he's living with a Wolf!"
>"Catherine he's just on a couch!"
>"A big beastly Wolf at that just look at how huge his paws are! He could pick him up one handed!"
>Not wanting to listen to the pair's bickering for long, Al cleared his throat
>The rumble enough to jolt the two back into looking at him
>"Can I help you two with something?"
>Al tried simply and in as easy of a tone as he could manage
>The Ewe jumped at the opportunity first before her husband
>"Yes! The Sheep that just ran in here, where did he go? We're his parents."
>>
File: I like TT.png (38 KB, 422x387)
38 KB
38 KB PNG
Remember to throw some ideas for the next TT up! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14sf_QBuL4E6S11se28Xl9Sp3ohgnrhGYE4SchwSUQjY/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=67129473
>>
>>12915330
I like Marty more than Martina.
>>
>>12915266
Yup, even before the IWS comic, as borba explicitly said that Nick and Judy's apartment was modeled after Seinfeld's.
>>
File: hahaha oh wow.jpg (41 KB, 562x437)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>12915406
>borba explicitly said that Nick and Judy's apartment was modeled after Seinfeld's

I was not aware of this
Holy shit that makes it so much better
>>
>>12915431
How so? He's a massive Seinfeldfag.
>>
>>12915406
>>12915431
I don't think seinfeld ever aired in my country.
"Married with children" was popular as hell though.
>>
>>12915222
>>12915370
>>12915443
*Notices conversation
*Checks what he was doing with his Greentext
Well...I feel a bit sheepish, erm, nothing to see here folks I'll uh, I'll be back in a week or two
>>
File: Violet Hopps Madness.png (58 KB, 498x265)
58 KB
58 KB PNG
Promise I'll have the third panel of my comic up tomorrow. Shouldn't be taking so long, but I'm not sure exactly where I want to go with it so yeah. Also re-shilling that kinda old green I did that I'm still waiting to have ripped apart on GTT. Anyways, Good Night ZTG.
>>
>>12915487
wait up, man aren't you going to finish this?
I just arrived
>>
>>12915521
oh I remember this!
Isn't this what sparked a whole series of characters hearing the negative stuff people say about them.
Or was that Gideon tossing and turning in his dream crying "I am a real fox..."
>>
>>12915527
I've made the mistake of writing about something when it isn't popular before, I'll probably be back tonight though to work on a different idea
>>
>>12915404
you must be gay then.
>>
>>12915563
How is liking Martina any less gay?
>>
File: Happy tubes.png (19 KB, 666x666)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
>>12915404
I think they're both cute and that Martina gets more time to shine in the fics... I want to know more about that cute tube family.
>>
File: The trash in me.png (162 KB, 992x699)
162 KB
162 KB PNG
>>12915222
>>12915370
I don't know where this is going but wherever it is I can't wait to get there.
>>
File: 1486658274506.png (363 KB, 420x420)
363 KB
363 KB PNG
Please post bunny smoosh
>>
>>12915581
She's a girl. She's Marty's sister. You can't get any more straight than that.
>>
File: 1469558951429.jpg (76 KB, 906x813)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>12915666
Nice try, Satan.
>>
File: kissu.gif (377 KB, 220x200)
377 KB
377 KB GIF
>>12915665
smooch?
>>
File: mangastudiobun.png (55 KB, 336x445)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
My clipstudio isnt working so i had to use the old mangastudio plain off of the disk. tempted to just go back to paint tool SAI.
>>
>>12915783
Is Clipstudio/Mangastudio better?
>>
File: THUMP.gif (2.01 MB, 320x240)
2.01 MB
2.01 MB GIF
fuck i should be writing
>>
>>12910165
not all mentally ill are homosexuals, but all homosexuals are mentally ill.
>>
>>12915485
>"Married with children" was popular as hell though.

Central Europe?
>>
>>12916215
yupp
>>
>>12915550
Judy would keep on hearing voices calling her a cheating whore, Nick was being called a cuck and a punching bag, Gideon would toss and turn crying that he was "a real fox" while Sharla held him, Jack would keep seeing visions of him fucking anything with a pulse.
>>
>>12916387
Judy should hear the voices of her unborn kits asking why she aborted them
>>
>>12916351
Świat Według Bundych?
>>
>>12912516
>I'm surprised no one's brought any of it up.
Seriously. Someone needs to tell him how god awful his fic is. It's a crime that it has any followers.
>>
>>12915783
Drawpile Aggie Anon here
Posted Drawpile to the Tumblr, there'll be another in three days
Going to do another color one I think
>>
File: nomorewordneeded.gif (1.96 MB, 500x275)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB GIF
>>12916434
Greetings from hungary my polish brother
>>
NEW THREAD

>>12916549

>>12916549

>>12916549
>>
Where is the new thread?
>>
>>12917082

anon.....
>>
last for fapping makes the bad thoughts go away
>>
>>12917428
Do you also hang out in the poss threads?
>>
>>12917462
no, what are those?
>>
>>12917474
>>12891963

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.