[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/trash/ - Off-Topic
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 71 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Meta on /qa/ only.
All meta discussion of boards is to be redirected to /qa/.

/ZTG/ - Zootopia General: Shaken, Not Exploded Edition

Pastebin: pastebin.com/iYDU8g2T
Thread journal Backup: https://pastebin.com/GiLL5kAS
ZTG Creator List: derpy.me/ztgcclist

Archives: www.ztarchive.com / desuarchive.org / archive.b-stats.org
Previous thread: https://archive.b-stats.org/trash/thread/12665932
Previous thread: http://www.ztarchive.com/trash/thread/12665932
Previous thread: http://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/12665932

Current TT Theme: Spy Story (Submissions are due Nov. 23)
More information on TT: derpy.me/trashthematicthursdays
TT Archive: t3event.tumblr.com
TT Pastebin: pastebin.com/gudYsYHL
>>
File: 15939242942849222.jpg (307 KB, 1600x1200)
307 KB
307 KB JPG
first for say something nice about this weasel.
>>
>>12676809
i want to eat him like a spaghetti noodle
>>
>>12676809
Well he's a lewd tube, no clothes, no hiding his shame and those eyes... so very alluring.
>>
>TFW you will never be lewded
>MFW this is a good and bad thing at the same time
>>
>>
>The call woke Skye up.
>Most wouldn't, at two in the morning on her one night off work for the week, but this one was the special ring that she didn't use for anyone else.
>"Hi," she said, and hoped the fact that she'd been sleeping like a rock wouldn't carry over the line.
>But Jack sounded even worse than she did. "Hi."
>Her eyes opened wide in the dark. Her stomach rolled and her mind filled with a million questions about what could load his voice with such stress and age, and she had to bite down on every one of them. The heavily encrypted phone still wasn't a safe place to talk about any of it.
>"Do you have a minute?" Jack asked.
>He always asked. Skye could never fathom why, when her answer never changed. She pushed herself up under the silky sheets and swung her bare legs over the side of the mattress. "I have several minutes."
>It was still enough to change Jack's voice. She could always hear the relief. "Okay."
click.
>Her own relief might have been premature. She sat with her phone in her paws and savored it anyway.

>The electric kettle whirred from across the kitchen. Skye sat across from it, her ears on the door behind her.
>This was a ritual, even if the timing changed constantly. When the mission was done, when his supervisors finally released him, or the medics got finished patching him up, Jack always called and came to find her.
>Skye kept the lights low - she didn't need the lumens, and Jack preferred the dim surroundings at this time of night. Would she want her bathrobe? No, she judged, this had gone smoothly enough.
>>
>>12677056
>It was a strange, compelling partnership, even if it appeared to be one-sided from the outside. Skye was a technician. She rebuilt the cars and planes and watercraft that Jack somehow reduced to near-slag every time he drove them. She saw to his mission needs, coordinating airdrops and dead-drops and hot drops. She was even teaching herself to shoot, to enter the field and back him up for real when it mattered most. That one still scared him, she knew. Right to his core.
>But she fixed him, too. It wasn't as exact a science - but it had become even more important.

>Even on the inside, the need-to-know, the caution, the paranoia - it was a bitch and a half. They had to keep their phone conversations absolutely bland and unremarkable. This building looked like renovated apartments on the outside. It was renovated apartments on the inside, too, but to a spec that could stand up to a bunker-buster.
>And it was actually true sometimes, that if Jack were to tell anyone what he did for a living, he would have to kill them.
>When he left for work, Skye didn't always know at the time what he was off to do. Sometimes when he came through that disguised security door he was happy and tired, like it had just been a long day at the office. Sometimes he was full of fierce, predatory satisfaction that made her grin, too. Sometimes he was working out the last of his anger. Sometimes he was hurt, still smelling of the agency hospital wing.
>And twice now, he'd curled into a ball in her arms and wept against the soft fur of her chest all night long, holding onto her like she might disappear.

>But he always told her why, because they both knew she helped him balance it. Process it. Her life was nowhere closer to normal than his was, but when they were together they made it work. She was the one mammal he could drop his guard around. Her apartment was maybe the one place he didn't have to pretend to be anything, for anyone.
>And that was always worth waking up for.

fin
>>
File: Sorry_Chief.png (458 KB, 1000x776)
458 KB
458 KB PNG
OK, my TT entry...
>>
So, how about that pack street huh
>>
>>12677056
>>12677090
Sweet read. The concept of Skye repairing Jack as well as machines an obvious choice but a good one. Good ending.

I'll give it a Happy Skye out of Two Sad Gideons
>>
>>12677270
Yooooo
>>
>>12677335
Nice story with a pretty good slice of life flavor. Characters are mostly likeable and nobody comes off as either an irredeemable cunt or completely perfect in every way. Only thing I really regret is cormo, at no point, just telling people to maybe explain something or calm their tits with the guy they barely know before Fallback. Like damn how hard would it be to say "Fuck off, I barely even know you"?

Like the whole "remmy walks in on Al and Betty sparing" thing? How did he not immediately ask someone why the fuck they were fighting and then not fighting but apparently also not fucking? How do you not clear that up when it apparently takes place directly on top of the route you need to take to get in and out of your apartment?
>>
So, how about those lillies huh
>>
>>12677270
F
>>
>>12677437
>F?
As in "Oh F..."
Or is that my grade
?
>>
>>12677457
>Press F to pay respects
>>
>>12677375
Remmy being purposefully stupid for the sake of story is why I lost interest in it as time went on.
>>
>>12677270
Welp that’s too bad. But he’s a bloody good actor still
>>
Remmy knows he's going to get mauled.
It's only a matter of when.
>>
>>12677056
>>12677090
freaking fascinating green of OTP
>>
File: PseudoFox_by_Weaver.png (69 KB, 675x603)
69 KB
69 KB PNG
At the risk of blogposting, I wanted to post a little birthday related comment saying that you all are great, and I hope that everybody has been doing well this holiday season so far.

I also wanted a chance to repost this pic that Weaver drew of my Zoosona / CC-sona / Whatever-the-hell-these-are-called, and I love it.

What's everybody doing?
>>
I just watched the last episode of Sherlock and it was wtf I didn’t understand it and I think it sadly was the worst season.

And so this is Zootopia related, I am still disappointed monoflax’s Nirlock was just a rehash of a Sherlock episode.

And has anyone read a Study in Gold? It’s also basically a ripoff of Doyle’s text, much was copied verbatim so I couldn’t read it. I never stuck around to see if it changed later and if the author found their own voice
>>
>>12677544
>What's everybody doing?
Probably going into a turkey coma instead of finishing my TT
>>
>>12677563
Monoflax is a chill duder though. Let's have some faith in him, as he himself said that the first part was only scratching the surface
>>
>>12677544
>What's everybody doing?
still trying to work up the courage to end my miserable existence
>>
>>12677487
I mean he's not even all that in the wrong for his hard feelings.
>Al acts like a douche while expecting an obvious outsider to know that it's a wolf thing. Even going so far as to try and swipe his food.
>Marty is perpetually irate, and while he understands (or assumes correctly, at least) that remmy is only in pack street because of hard times he still holds remmy's resentment against him
>Everything involving charlie
>Wolt and Anne ooze "sexual predator" in the most literal sense, and make no attempt at making a good first impression.
>Betty's sidewalk shittalking is easily taken the wrong way by anyone with half a brain or a working survival instinct. That she can break into his house and doesn't bother to explain that she actually IS a locksmith doesn't help.
Honestly Avo and Ozzy are the only ones that seem to make any attempt at a even slightly friendly first impression. I mean shit once remmy becomes part of the pack, nobody but betty seems to even acknowledge that maybe his suspicion is at least justified on a surface level.
>>
Ztarchive-anon, if you’re out there, I just want to say I’m glad you’re still doing your thing.
>>
>>12677646
Agreed.
ztarchive is best archive.
>>
>>12677590
Awwwww, keep in threads instead

>>12677567
I thought about seriously trying to doodle something, but I'm barely into art compared to writing

Well see, after all I guess content is welcomed for this week into Friday and on
>>
>>12677362
God fucking damn I love this
Loading Screen Skye is Best Skye
>>
I wish we had way fucking more Skye.
>>
Post Rose's skunk and red panda so that I could decide which one is best rose please
>>
>>12677586

I agree monoflax seems like a cool person and is a talented artist. But pretty sure I read he was done with Nirlock and what he put out is basically it. But hope he continues to do Zootopia stuff
>>
>>12677808
Red panda rose is best rose

I solved it for you anon
>>
File: Just so damn cute!.png (198 KB, 1250x819)
198 KB
198 KB PNG
>>12677808
Sure thing, as you can see here the skunker Rose is best.
>>
File: bunner.png (254 KB, 713x862)
254 KB
254 KB PNG
Good night /ztg/.
>>
File: 4250276_orig.jpg (165 KB, 517x800)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
>>
>>12677727
I got talked into writing a TT entry despite being on vacation and having only my phone... it’s turning into my longest story yet.
>>
>>12677916
You have a good night bunner drawer 9000.
>>
File: 1510724261281.png (171 KB, 482x381)
171 KB
171 KB PNG
>>12677916
night!
>>
>>12677916
Goodnight anon (Waga?)
>>
>>
>>12677918
s
t
b
>>
>>12677965
I still want to see Skye wearing nothing but an apron.
>>
Whose on the next TC? Any guesses
>>
Is Rob C still around? I feel like I haven’t seen anything new from him in about a month...
>>
>>12678078
Another CC that died along with Reply and the others
>>
>>12678078
He updated his comic and said he was going to be busy over the holidays
>>
>>12678042
I bet VRbit is gonna throw us a curve ball and invite Comic in. They'll either kill each other or get to hatefucking, either way I'm looking forward to it.
>>
>>12678095
No?
He dropped a page of his comic and told everyone he was going to be doing work for a few weeks, but that he was considering what his next project was going to be once he was done with his Foxy Teaser comic.
>>
Who would you guys like to appear on the next TC?
>>
>>12678149
Rose and Inky again. Waga, Gerard, Grivaire, Fuel, Raccoon, Yeenver... every CC ever!
>>
>>12678106
>>12678131
Good to hear, I have been enjoying his comic this far.
>>
>>12678149
I’d like CCs that haven’t been on before, especially mysterious CCs.

Echoing Rose and Inky on again, same with Smug and Mead and RVP.
>>
mead remarked that he thought Reply and Ciwi are the same person and Comic declined to make a comment, I think he even changed the subject.

THINK THE BUNNER KNOWS THE TRUTH
>>
>>12678216
I say we bust down his door and MAKE HIM TALK! Not like he has the key to the armory and can do anything to stop us!
>>
>>12678216
>>12678240

I propose holding him down by the ears and tickling his tail
>>
File: VRBun_is_ready.jpg (995 KB, 2448x2448)
995 KB
995 KB JPG
He's mentioned, and then... it never fails...
>>
>>12678172
>Raccoon, Yeenver

That'd make for an interesting show.
Though NAH never did GTT, so I have no idea if he has the means to voicechat.
>>
>>12678339
Oh damn I'd love to do something with Nah as a CC that would be glorious
>>
Goodnight /ZTG/
>>
>>12678357
You have a good night Bunner
>>
>>12677628
>Avo and Ozzy
I disagree a little, up to now the most bro mammal has been Wolter, imho. He seems the only one that takes into account how new Remmy is and try to explain things to him (also the most reasonable after Bellwether).
>>
I’m drunk

Tell me a ztg related secret anon.
>>
File: VRbitSpy.jpg (22 KB, 199x199)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
Reposting for the late night thread!

Its Thematic Thursday!

Spy Story Edition!

Beyond what appears to be normal everyday living is a dangerous game played by secret agents around the world: that zebra might have left his briefcase for another zebra to pick up; that bear flicking a cigarette could be signaling that the eagle has landed; those possums playing with their baby in the carriage could be fiddling with surveillance equipment! Could the fate of the free world be being fought by covert operatives right in front of you? Would you ever know? And if you did, would you find yourself strapped upside-down on a table with a laser crawling closer to you?

Spy stories can range from the subtle to the sensational: agents tracking agents tracking agents, operating in legal grey areas obscured by bureaucratic smokescreens, all in a dangerous game where the currency is information, nobody wants to be caught cheating, and everyone's playing for the world; or a dashing mammal with a perfect suit saving Zootopia from utter destruction despite drinking several carrotini's before noon. The theme has opportunities for deep-level political worldbuilding, interesting ways mammals can spy on each other, exploring the differences between law enforcement and intelligence agents, and good ol' fashioned dumb fun with a striped bun!

This is Victor Romeo Bit, in position. If you have a secret document that needs decoding, send it on over!

>>12677056
>>12677090
Heya buddy! Would you like to add this to GTT?

>>12677270
Yikes. Shocking development.

>>12677646
I love ZTArchive. Its super useful for finding old threads!

>>12677916
>>12677918
>>12678357
Sleep tight, bunners!

>>12678042
>>12678129
>>12678172
>>12678200
I have a few ideas of who to invite next! Thankfully a lot of people have expressed interest, so I'll be able to host a lot of TCs!
>>
>>12678460
I used to be a CC like you,

Then I took an arrow in the knee.
>>
>>12678460
I was the shoes shitstirrer.
Hope I didn’t bother too many people and maybe some anons thought it was funny.
Think I was just having a bad day and needed to blow off steam.
>>
>>12678539
You mean the one that spammed the entire fucking board?
>>
>>12678567
Spammed by posting Zootopia picS?yup me.
>>
>>12678460
Don’t tell anyone but
Mead is Dame
Reply is Ciwi
Smug is 5/5 anon
Trashweasel is Santanon
>>
>>12678460
I want senpai to notice me
But guess I need to create more content
>>
>>12678449
I don't know. maybe I missed it because of how often him and his sister showed up together.
>>
>>12678609
You should stop evading bans, pursefag :-)
>>
>>12678539
I asked you to stop because you were bothering other anons and I think what you told me was to go fucking kill myself? Not too sure but man, I actually didn't think that was funny.
If youre in a better mood now, can you not do stuff like that again?
>>
What's your favorite Pack Street AU?
>>
>>12678682
The one where Remmy has a shitload of niche fetishes, trying and failing to convince others to play them out with him Wile E. Coyote style.
>>
File: 1511294471703.jpg (136 KB, 925x1136)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
Any idea who drew this? I don't recolonize the initials at the bottom.
>>
>>12678723
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/thefreckleden/
>>
File: Nick-Wilde-Face.png (280 KB, 520x303)
280 KB
280 KB PNG
>>12678723
Tried to do a non-fetish edit here, cropping with background tweaking.

Not being a CC by any means, I know, but eh felt like doing the try.
>>
>>12678667
I was never banned. What’s a pursefag

>>12678680
Uh, not me. I wouldn’t tell anyone to do that. I did notice other anons start posting along with me but I only posted zoots in shoes.

If something that tame really bothered people, you shouldn’t be on 4chan.
>>
>>12678747
For what purpose?
>>
>>12678753
>you shouldn’t be on 4chan
You shouldn't be on /ztg/
>>
>>12678753
>>12678762
This
>>
>>12678762
For posting canon and art images? Stop crying
>>
>>12678779
>shoes
>canon
pick one
>>
TT green. Still enamored with the idea of Jack and Skye as Nick and Judy's adopted kids. This is less of a story and more of a world-building exercise.

>"Anybody home?" he asked to an empty foyer, closing the door behind him.
>Skye poked her head out fom around the corner. "Hey, Jack. Guess your op ran a bit long, huh?" She disappeared again, and a moment later was when the smell hit him.
>Jack hung his coat then rounded the corner and saw two boxes of pizza; one box was propped open and speckled by all manner of veggies. Skye was polishing off the last piece of her pie.
>"You know," he said, "when we were kids and saw all of those spy flicks, they always ate high class. I never imagined I'd live most of my normal life on pizza."
>"We're government employees. Crap pay but great benefits. Speaking of which, we got mail. Has both our names on it, figured I'd wait for you." She licked the pizza grease for her fingers and wiped them on her shirt, then grabbed an evelope from the coffee table. She looked it over once more before flinging it like a frisbee at Jack.
>"Let's hope it's a raise so we can each actually get our own place."
>Skye laughed. "You wish. As if the ZIA would send paystubs with paper trails."
>Living with his sister wasn't so bad,; being a bunny, having some family around all the time was nice. But a secret agent had to have an air about himself, and sharing an apartment on the second floor of the autoshop -- itself a front for their safehouse -- was not what he had fantasized about as a little kit all those years back.
>He took a bite of a veggie pizza slice before tearing into the envelope. A handwritten letter was inside.
>"A handwritten letter. It's from mom and dad; looks like mom's paw-writing."
>"What's new with them?"
>>
>>12678722
>Everyone's distaste for Remmy stems not from his being a sheep, but from his constant efforts to draw them into his numerous magical realms.
>>
>>12678762
Agreed. The vast majority of us don't get our kicks by screwing with other people.
You said what you did was because you were having a bad day. If you really did hope you didn't bother people, then just dont do that anymore.
Why defend what you admit is shitstirring?
>>
>>12678775
>>12678790

Oh you must be the anon who was saying shoes are not canon. Derp
>>
File: i would prefer not to.png (410 KB, 600x593)
410 KB
410 KB PNG
>>
>>12678460
I pretend I don't draw Zootopia stuff so the discord people won't bother me about it :>
>>
I want to do a TT thing that really is true to espionage, but then all that keeps coming to mind is Jack Savage using his submissive bunny body to fuck his way to success.

Help?
>>
>>12678800
I’m not the one now calling people names. All I did was post images of zoots in shoes.
>>
>>12678804
how do those even stay on her feet?
>>
>>12678791
>He scanned further down. "They're minorly upset we missed Thanksgiving dinner in Bunnyburrow. And majorly upset -- damn, that's right. They're upset we haven't been answering our phones. Requisitions still hasn't gotten us new ones after that cyber-crimes operation."
>"But they understand," he continued. "Mom says she knows what it's like to work for the city and that scheduling conflicts are part of the job."
>Skye leaned forward and took a slice of her brother's pizza. "You ever wonder if they know what we do?"
>"I'm sure they have some inkling," Jack said. "They aren't stupid by any stretch of the imagination. I'm half-convinced dad has us figured out already."
>Skye gulped down the slice in less than three bites. "They say anything else?"
>"They hope we'll make it to the Christmas dinner."
>He sighed, staring at the letter while Skye scopped up both pizza boxes. She offered another slice to jack, but he declined. She wrapped the remainder in aluminum foil before dumping the empty boxes out the window into the garbage can below.
>"I hope we can make it to Christmas dinner. It'd be nice to see everybody again."
>"No promises, baby brother," Skye said, wiping her hands on her overalls. "We try when we can."
>"I know, I know," he grumbled dejectedly. He looked longingly once more at the letter, the noticed his sister's attire. "Why are you in your autoshop uniform?"
> We've got a job downstairs in the shop. '72 Akella Coupe. Beautiful, rare -- don't touch a damn thing unless I say so. I know how mechanically inept you are but I need help. Get your overalls on and meet me downstairs."
>"Ugh, I hate our day job."
>"Maybe if you'd pay attention during my auto lessons you'd be less useless. But hey -- duty calls."

t. toga

messed up the last post
>>
>>12678834

They’re like horseshoes and nailed on her feet. Never come off. She wears them to bed
>>
>>12678834
If I had to answer,
>laces/straps underneath the pink sock thing
>clip/attachment between the toes
>>
>>12678828
Ok man, its all good
Just hope you have better days
I did save some pics from your dump that day
>>
>>12678460
I used to shittalk myself in thread as a form of self-loathing catharsis, but usually only after somebody started it.
>>
>>12678460
I secretly want to be lewded but don't want to draw enough attention to myself to get lewded so I'm caught in a constant spiral.
>>
>>12678828
Except you fueled a hostile environment in doing so.
Pouring gasoline in a burning building is just as bad as starting the fire.
>>
>>12678878
I’m afraid to get lewded. But I like others getting lewded. Also am afraid to lewd others because I’ve never lewded bad there may be revenge lewd
>>
Pack Street... In Space!
>>
File: 1462376705243.jpg (45 KB, 500x673)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>12678791
>>12678841
More Jack Skye Adoption AU! I can't wait to check it out! Would you like to add this to GTT?

>>12678827
My advice is to read a ton of espionage spy stories! Get three or five strong, genre-defining references and really study them: outline them, retell their stories, plot out their narratives and characters and cardinal functions. That way, you have lots of research to look back to when you need to figure out what to do!
>>
>>12678460
I've masturbated to Bunanon twice this week.
>>
>>12678905
Remmy forgets to pack his space suit and explodes from the lack of pressure
>>
>>12678871

Thanks, glad you saved pics. Considered it more like a shoe exclusive image dump.

>>12678894
You’re doing the exact same, buddy.
>>
>>12678460
I've been blamed for shitstorms I didn't even start
>>
>>12678909
Do you have a link to the stuff you did for Halloween and previous readings? Are they in order like that or how are your readings organized?
>>
>>12678909
>Would you like to add this to GTT?
Sure!
>>
>>12678927
I'm not the one spamming shoes :^)
>>
>>12678944
>fueling hostile enviroment
>>
>>12678905
>implying anything off pack street will be an astronaut
>>
>>12678953
You're the only one getting hostile
>>
>>12678911
It makes sense if you're her girlfriend
>>
>>12678460
I thiught ztg would have lots of wolf doggos

There’s like fucking none and I feel cheated
>>
Re shillin' that TT
http://archiveofourown.org/works/12806949
>>
File: 1461792768370.png (1 MB, 1050x1050)
1 MB
1 MB PNG
>>12678932
No real order to the readings of GTT-- its basically "first in, first out", but the size of the greens changes up the order. I usually like to start readers off with smaller, single post or 5/5 greens, and then dive into something bigger. Because of that, smaller greens are read faster because I can get through 3 or 4 a GTT, but we only get to 1 or 2 larger greens.

I try to push TT submissions up the priority list, so the Halloween greens should be in the latest GTTs. You can check what was read in the Imgur albums of the SoundCloud descriptions!

https://soundcloud.com/comicanon/sets/greentext-theater

>>12678934
Awesome!

>>12678973
Going to be reading this tomorrow!
>>
>>12678961
>pouring gasoline
>just as bad as starting the fire
>>
>>12678969
>There’s like fucking none and I feel cheated
There's like 2 or 3
>>
>>12678956
Look, you put them in a rocket and shoot them into space, they're astronauts.
>>
File: 1504629281560.png (468 KB, 600x900)
468 KB
468 KB PNG
>>12678969
there is Gary and Larry if that helps
>>12678460
I feel like the anon with the pine marten who lives on a wall would be a chill dude to hang out with
>>
>>12678984
Gerardson doesn’t really post his sona. And not every interersd in Canidae
>>
>>12678987
Not true!

If they're Russian, then it's "Cosmonaut".
>>
>>12678981
All I'm doing is telling a shitposter (you) that they're not wanted and they should fuck off.
That is *not* fueling hatred for the sake of hatred.
>>
>>12678987
Those are called cosmonauts
>>
>>12678994
I feel Gary and Larry isn’t very popular here?but it’s okay, I’m not a huge fan of them. Just thought there would be more doggo OCs.
>>
>>12678911
That's what they're there for
>>
>>12679032
Buns can be for more than just lewdness, you specist!
>>
>>12679017
>hostile

You’re quite the hypocrite anon. Think you should try taking your own advice sometime.
>>
>>12679026
>I feel Gary and Larry isn’t very popular here?
I like em, wrote a green about them that people liked and that I cant find because fuck me and my dumb as shit folder organization
>>
File: Savage!.png (1.54 MB, 2000x2000)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB PNG
>>12679046
I don't know about that...
>>
>>12679026
>Gary and Larry isn’t very popular

They're liked but for whatever reason tend to not have CCs motivated to make stuff for them that much.
>>
>>12679061
Oh God somebody took the silly edit that I did and made it into a real image
>>
>>12679061
Who drew it?
>>
>>12679052
I’d def read if you can find
>>12679064
Yes that’s more that I wanted to say.
>>
>>12679073
It was a request I made to Lulu, super cool of her to draw it!
>>
File: alec bound2.png (703 KB, 1138x1688)
703 KB
703 KB PNG
>>12679046
incorrect
>>
Pack Street: The Musical!
>>
>>12679049
Maybe you should stop telling people to kill themselves
>>
>>12679088
>that puddle

HNNNGGGGGGG
>>
>>12679078
lost the cap but heres the link
http://www.ztarchive.com/trash/thread/9383316/9383316.html#p9384843
>>
>>12677628
>That she can break into his house and doesn't bother to explain that she actually IS a locksmith doesn't help.
If I recall, Betty never broke into Remmy's apartment. The one time was when he got locked out carrying groceries and it was on Remmy's given permission. Plus, why tell someone you just met where you work at?
>>
>>12679098

Like I said before, that wasn’t me. I don’t think you should feel sore about such a thing unless it struck a nerve because you’re not feeling very well yourself. I don’t know where you are anon but help is available in many countries if you need to talk to someone.

United States: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org

Take care
>>
>>12679026
>>12679064
Well they are such one-note, it's two be expected they are so quickly passed over.

Really though, I think their has been a few fic's off-site about them? Most just a bunch of gay sex with them.

The biggest one I remember is the one where Nick and Judy are in a relationship and she find's out he is kind-a into gay-porn. Which leads to her finding the two of them and having Nick have a three-way with them.
>>
File: femenine benis.jpg (859 KB, 1458x2592)
859 KB
859 KB JPG
>>12679088
Bunanon Best Girl!
>>
>>12679152
>recommending some dumb government-funded retards to rub salt in the wounds of genuinely mentally ill people

You really are a sack of shit, aren't you?
>>
>>12679155

I dunno anon, look at Jack and Skye who are super popular despite there being only 3 official images of them
>>
>>12679077
Looks like Lulu.
>>
>>12679174
kys
>>
File: Zeke_and_Sunny_by_Inky.png (133 KB, 700x500)
133 KB
133 KB PNG
Do you think you'll ever find a boyfriend as great as Zeke, thread?
>>
>>12679189
Already have one
>>
>>12679177
Wow, I really hope you seek the professional help that you need anon. Feel better.
>>
>>12679199
Bore is that you?
>>
>>12679102
This was really cute anon, thanks for looking it up
>>
>>12679221
np
>>
>>12679189
Found a wife who's tomboy-ish
Don't know if that counts
>>
>>12679218
Unfortunately no
>>
>>12679102
I liked it,these two are cute.Thanks anon and the original writer of the green too
>>
>>12679189
No, because the only people I've ever put my trust in hate my guts.
>>
>>12679251
yw
going to bed, someone fuck my shit up if i dont write more greens
>>
>>12678647
Who is senpai? You're anonymous, you can tell.

>>12679026
>Just thought there would be more doggo OCs.
If I remember correctly after bunnies and foxes wolves here are the most common zoosona (Gerardson, Canidae, Lucius, Knight). Also Betty and Al have like a ton of art of them.
>>
>>12679094
i remember an anon adaptated the lyrics of "down on skid row"from "little shop of horrors" to match the fic
>>
>>12679174
The more I see that pic the more I dislike the angle I took it at. There's a lot of better pics you could choose from, you know.
>>
>>12679260
Ok, g'night bunner and i'll beat you up if you don't write more, or at least bunnish in these threads, hope i was of help
>>
Thinking about avenging my father's death, lads.
>>
>>12679342
good luck, Bruce
>>
>>12679289
>senpai

Anon, if I say his name now he might start noticing me and I want him to do it on his own.

I will say I’ve always wanted Rose to notice me though. NOTICE ME ROSE
>>
>>12679342
>>12679349

I had meself a good laugh, I did
>>
File: VRbitsleepy.jpg (20 KB, 198x199)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
Turkey coma is taking me over! I have to head off to sleep dinner away.

TT was very comfy, and so was Thanksgiving discussion. I'm glad the entries that made it in time were shared, and I'm looking forward to all the late arrivals.

Goodnight, magical and wonderful /ztp/ threads! I hope your leftovers tomorrow make for an amazing breakfast, lunch and dinner!
>>
>>12679353
But Rose died in that boating accident, remember?
>>
>>12679342
Inigo stahp.
>>
>>12679342
It's okay, Nick.
You still have Violet.
>>
>>12679367
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wBZRqeS8MfY
I’m excited about food tomorrow
Stb
>>
File: otterlyNUT.jpg (462 KB, 1280x1268)
462 KB
462 KB JPG
>>12678791
>>12678841
I love it

Their day job is a good link to Skye's original persona and WildeHopps being understanding parents is great to see

coughimworkingonsomethingforthiscough
>>
File: Will blow her mind.png (63 KB, 800x506)
63 KB
63 KB PNG
When will Al teach Velvet about the Smoosh!?
>>
>>12679353
>I want him to do it on his own
If you think it will magically happen, good luck, it won't.
Maybe draw/write/lewd more of their zoosona?
>>
>>12679441
Never.
It's a too dangerous maneuver
>>
>>12679436
NEAT

I'd love to see someone else make use of the AU
>>
>>12679458
You saying Velvet can't take it?!
>>
>>12679409
Source?
>>
>>12679447
Trying to create stuff everyone will like. Him noticing on top on that would just be icing on. The cake.
>>
File: file.png (103 KB, 460x473)
103 KB
103 KB PNG
>>12679353
Noticed
>>
>>12679522
A mysteriously cute skunker!
>>
Heya thread, Taby here. Weill I'm lateposting my tt submission. I would've posted it yesterday if I had at least a fuking asttosecond to myself, but alas, life found a way to get in mine. Regardless I'm here, and in addition to my submission, I come with a task that Nobby inspired me to do.

Give me a species, a occupation or an emmotion and I'll try to post results tonight. Or tommorrow, my lifes strange like that.

Also im planning on getting a tablet for christmas, anyone got any suggestions.
>>
>>12679522
ROSE HAS BEEN SUMMONED

Why the skunk instead of the red panda if I may ask? Do you just draw whichever one you feel like at this point?
>>
File: 1506652805137.png (270 KB, 1272x921)
270 KB
270 KB PNG
Rose is a cute skunker that draws cute doggos
>>
>>12679545
That's a damn fine TT entry Taby! The spy game is a dangerous type of business...

As for your idea. Badger and as the TT is still going how about assassin?
>>
>>12679555
I stuck to when the anon shot the red panda
>>
>>12679522
I’m not sure what to say because I wanted Rose to notice me but I was hoping it would be red panda Rose.

But thank you senpai
>>
>>12679582
>Red panda is canonically dead

oh shit, rip
>>
File: FlyingHigh.jpg (111 KB, 787x761)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>12678956
Charlie might arrange to steal a shuttle, then she'd need a driver...
>>
>>12679582
nooooooo!
>>
>>12679520
Lewds are liked by many, lewd them.
>>
Wait red panda Rose died? Wot happened
>>
>>12678460
I've apologized for doing something one time, and immediately got gaslit after some other dude started doing the same shit I had apologized for doing.

I've held a very personal grudge against everyone in the thread ever since.
>>
>>12679610
He wouldn't even know how he got there
>>
>>
>>12679622
Pipe down anon. Get some therapy.
>>
>>12679644
DOUGHNUT
>>
File: 1482453594017.png (73 KB, 800x800)
73 KB
73 KB PNG
Good evening, /ztg/...
Your mission... should you decide to accept it, is to add (You)r Theme(s) in the suggestion box.
As always, should you or any member of your /ztg/ Force be caught or killed, the thread will disavow any knowledge of your actions.
This post will self-delete in five seconds.
Good luck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWGeRgFa-hI

>derpy.me/trashthematicthursdays

>>
>>12679545
You do a shit ton of effort for your TTs for a new artist man, good shit
Rose will probably give you the best advice but a Bamboo is good
>>12679644
Holy shit
Who do this?
>>
File: BANG.png (171 KB, 940x410)
171 KB
171 KB PNG
>>12679582
>That anon was me
>I canonically killed the Red Panda
AAAAAAAAAAH I hate myself now
>>
File: file.png (108 KB, 403x520)
108 KB
108 KB PNG
>>12679588
noticed
>>
>>12679668
>>12679522
>2 for the price of 1
Rose you are truly a gift
>>
>>12679644
That bun has a booty
>>
>>12679644
Such a lewd bune...
>>
>>12679644
Sign that shit immediately
>>
>>12679668
ZOMBIE!
>>
>>12679647
sounds good, doesn't work
>>
>>12679668

Rose, you are the cutest and a ztg treasure. Thank you for noticing me, senpai
>>
>>12679644
Where is terry
>>
>>12679644
>have not, can not, will not ever get to lick that bun's bunhole
hold me lads
>>
File: tiny bun.jpg (1.7 MB, 2880x2160)
1.7 MB
1.7 MB JPG
>>12679715
like this?
>>
>>12679695

Try multiple therapists until you find the right one.

Just because you go on a date with someone doesn’t mean they’re the right one and you want to marry them.
>>
>>12679723
>Nick can't hold Judy like that
still feeling sad
>>
>>12679723
that bun has eyeliner!
>>
File: Small bun.jpg (95 KB, 500x750)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>12679729
But he, and WE, can dream
>>
>>12679736
look up hotots!
>>
>>12679724
i'd rather not be caught thousands of dollars down the hole, thanks
>>
>>12679739
Source?
>>
>>12679739
>Skye has dreams where Jack is bigger than her
>Nick has dreams where Judy is small enough to fit in his paw
Foxes and dreams, man
>>
File: 1498962650646.png (528 KB, 1600x1200)
528 KB
528 KB PNG
>>12679754
>Skye has dreams where Jack is bigger than her
>>
>>12679754
>>
File: thisisnotok.png (537 KB, 580x800)
537 KB
537 KB PNG
>>12679668
>>12679522
Skunk Rose is adorababy
RedPanda Rose is cutesy

I can't choose which one to love but I have conflicted feelings about having multiple zoosonas at the same time
>>
File: come_get_it.jpg (38 KB, 600x750)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>12679723
It's all cute until you realize this is the guy holding the rabbit.
>>
>>12679821
I have a similar issue. I’m in love with VRbit but constantly cheat on him with Comicanon
>>
Thrill thrill
re-shill
>>
>>12679729
>>12679739
One day however the dream will come true
as Nick takes little Judy Wilde in his paws
>>
>>12679911
>precious bun face

Adorable, teabro
>>
File: Bogo-sad-face.png (1.07 MB, 1600x669)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB PNG
>>12679911
>first I thought they are just tied up
>I just noticed the saws slowly getting closer.
>>
Good night /ztg/
>>
>>12679943
It's an Archer reference. They still bullshitted an escape.
>>
>>12679950
Have a good snooze bunner
>>
File: Spy story TT 1.png (1.4 MB, 1500x2000)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB PNG
Reshilling my TT entry.
How many pages it will be? Dunno, but I estimate 6 or 7 at least

>>12677544
Happy birthday Pseudo!
I'm still working on that request, but I'm never satisfied of it, I'm sorry it's taking literally months

>>12678460
I think VRbit secretly loves Comic

>>12677056
>>12677090
>>12678791
>>12678841
I will read these in a bit, seem both promising

>>12679545
Nice one Taby, but WHAT'S IN THE BRIEFCASE?

>>12679522
>>12679668
Rose you are a treasure, I hope anon will be satisfied with all this noticing

>>12679911
Very nice, Teabro!
I saw it has been a success on Tumblr

>>12679713
NOT THERE
STAHP

>>12679986
If it's not suicide or other self-harm you should do it
>>
art program for $10 http://paintstormstudio.com/buy.html
>>
Re-shilling because Skyrim has once again distracted me from doing anything besides pressing buttons and breathing. I Promise I'll take a request or two when I return from work. For now though I'm gonna make some food.
>>
File: 1509848913984.jpg (10 KB, 225x225)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>12679545
>TreeIA
>KGBee
>>
File: jack spy tt.png (1.18 MB, 1331x1167)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB PNG
i'll reshill my entry while everyone else is at it
>>
>>12680241
That's pretty good!
>>
http://www.clipstudio.net/en?utm_source=willmail&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mail_171124en
>>
>>12680241
His smugness is priceless
>>
File: 1478413139678.png (532 KB, 1000x826)
532 KB
532 KB PNG
>>
>>12680049
>>12680091
>>12680241

CONTENT
IS
ENJOYABLE
>>
Dubs make a TT
Trips take care of biz
Evens drink more
Odds go to sleep
>>
>>12680552
drink YESSS WHAT I REALLY WANTED
>>
>>
I see you there anon
Lurking

Come let’s take a comfy nap
>>
>>12680560
Ok but it might turn into a comfy sleep
>>
>>12678460
The concept of TT was borrowed from the thematic events run by Japanese CCs
>>
>>12680589
Is this actually true
>>
>>12678200
Who are the mysterious CC? You mean people who keep to themselves, like Ciwi?
>>
>>12678968
>her
>>
>>12676809
Cute, but deadly.
>>
>>12680604
Yes.
>>
>>12680604
No, actually Japanese artists started their own TT some months after this (or, better, we got knowledge in the threads months after our first TT).
I don't know why anon is saying that
>>
>>12680770
Because I know this for a fact.
>>
>>12680770
>>12680850
proof or it didn't happen
>>
>>12680875
>>
>>12680560
I woke up two hours ago after sleeping for 11. This is caffeine and Elder Scrolls time.
>>
>>12680940
...wut?
>>
>>
>>
>>12681198
I think oibib is trying to see just what he can get away with without going complete lewd, because holy shit.
>>
>>12681206
>>
>>12680940
Oh, I understand
How's going, TTanon?
>>
Just recently woke up after passing the fuck out the moment I got home from Thanksgiving, so have a quick re-shill.
>>
>>12681295
...wut?
>>
>>12681182
Excuse me sir, could you decode these moons for me?
>>
File: VRbit creampie.jpg (243 KB, 1000x1100)
243 KB
243 KB JPG
>>
>>12681309
Already have before but sure, gimme a half hour or so
>>
>>12681306
Oh sorry, I thought you were the old TTanon
>>
>>12681464
this >>12680940 wasn't me
I believe you meant that they (>>12680940) were TT anon and that was why they knew. But I still need proof
>>
>>12681295
All’s well, thanks. I’m not around often, but thought I’d share some tt trivia. Hope you’re doing well yourself, anon.
>>
>>12681494
but proof or it didn't happen
>>
File: hmm.png (282 KB, 1280x1138)
282 KB
282 KB PNG
>>
>>12681617
Anyone has that ZootopiaxAladin crossover?
>>
File: NickJudyAnimalCrossing.png (567 KB, 987x693)
567 KB
567 KB PNG
Fresh Rikuo
>>
>>12681494
Good, it's nice to see you're still here and well
>>
>>12681309
Sorry, vidyer took a hold of me

>全部個人的な妄想です。
Completely my personal fantasy.

>「ジャックはまだまだおこちゃまなのよ」
Skye: "Jack, you're still child-sized"

>女だろ、ちゃんとキレイにしろよ
Jack: "You're a woman, properly clean yourself"

>要するにギャップ萌えを求めている。ギャップも何も設定ないけど・・・
In short, I wanted to draw an age-gap love. I mean, there's nothing actually established that says there's a gap, but...

>怒るとコワそう
Scary when she's angry

>まだまだ子供扱い
Still treats him like a kid

>お茶目なネエさん
Mischievous Older Sister

>「オレ」とか言っちゃいそう
Seems like she'd slip and call herself "ore" (TN: very masculine personal pronoun)

>仕事中来るなってあれほど・・・!!
Jack: "Why on earth did you come while I'm on the job...!!"
>いーじゃん別に~
Skye: "It's fine, there's no reason~"
>何か修理してモンあればなおしにげるヨ
Skye: "If something needs repairing, I'll fix it right up for you!"
>>
>>12681826
>ズトピの森
Zootopia's Forest

Worth noting that Animal Crossing's name in Japanese is どうぶつの森 (Animal's Forest) so for the sake of localization maybe make it "Zootopia Crossing"
>>
>>12682042
I'd would give a lung for a zootopia animal crossing.... just naming my new leaf town zootopia and getting rid of all the birds and scalies dont cut it
>>
File: Gib Me Requests Pls.jpg (48 KB, 1312x840)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
Gonna take a quick shower, but when I get back I'll take whatever requests you've given me
>>
>>
File: 1509684376731.png (186 KB, 808x979)
186 KB
186 KB PNG
>>12682024
Thank you very much sir.
>>
File: pawbs_2_u18chan.jpg (404 KB, 2500x1533)
404 KB
404 KB JPG
>>
>>12682490
We need more claws in these threads.
>>
>>12682490
... Were these Zausch's?
>>
>>12682845
Yup.
>>
>>12682138
I'm gonna head off to bed then. I'll ask for requests again in about when I've properly woken up and stuff, but you can just leave requests here >>12682138 as I'm leaving thread open. Good Night ZTG.
>>
15 minute draw by Noko
>>
>>12676809
He's a worse meme mammal than jerbroas
>>
File: sk 7 28.png (19 KB, 493x600)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
>>12679754
>>
File: 1510921620893.jpg (849 KB, 906x936)
849 KB
849 KB JPG
dont die
>>
>>12683037
too late
i'm already dead inside
>>
>>12682996
Well, you know what they say about big partners
>>
File: IMG_20171119_203131.jpg (3.03 MB, 4032x3024)
3.03 MB
3.03 MB JPG
>>12682996
So Skye is a fox thats much smaller than usual. Or is Jack a big bun? I love big buns.
>>
>>12682138
>>12682937
Duke trying to sell dvds of various movies and cartoons by jugling them and mammals not even looking at him.Good night Koala
>>
>>12682138
Jack and Judy mecha-shiva!
>>
File: sk 12 10.png (12 KB, 441x536)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>12683406
I like them too
>>
>>12678462
Ooh, yes! Please do add the Skye spy story to GTT
>>
>>12683668
Where did Nick get a bun so big?
>>
>>
File: 1477680775089.jpg (83 KB, 590x1200)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>12681309
>>12682024
>Skye: "If something needs repairing, I'll fix it right up for you!"
will fix your car
will fix your heart
>>
>>12681206
That is actually a pretty busty Judy
>>
>>12678792
like this?
>>
>>12684216
>I kept talking about anal vore a bit (but not as much as I wanted) and after the party was over everyone (the people who were left at the end, anyway) finally left.

Assuming this is Remmy's party, who stuck around?
>>
File: 1485306189852.png (151 KB, 540x540)
151 KB
151 KB PNG
>>12680241
Now Jack should disguise as a gay infiltrating a gay bar where the suspect has been seen.

He isn't actually gay, he's with Skye.
>>
>>12684282
Dora cause she's seen weirder shit. Charlie cause she's probably into some weird stuff herself. Ozzy cause he's a bro. Maybe Wolter and Anneke so they can mooch off the rest of the food.
>>
File: 1496349642937.jpg (251 KB, 720x1280)
251 KB
251 KB JPG
>>12684282
Rex, but only because he's such a chill dude and didn't want to put Remmy down too much
>>
>>12684282
marty definitely left early, saw that 'one elephant, one ferret' vid online and it scared the shit outta him
>>
>>12684216
>So basically, what happened is I decided to tell me family and close friends that I'm into predators by having a "coming-out" party.

>I had commissioned a popular artist that I really like to draw sketches of each of my roommates/friends as preds, raping me. I don't think they took it very well though because they joked a lot about it (they kept laughing and repeating "What the fuck, Cormo?"). A couple people seemed upset though, unfortunately.
>>
>>12684364
>Marty and the twins anal voring remmy
Yikes
>>
>>12684385
>Three people anal voring the same person, one of them 1/10th the victim's size.

That's too hilarious an image to take seriously.
>>
I just got my plane tickets for christmas. what are you doing for the holydays?
>>
>>12684385
>>12684397
I'm picturing Remmy walking around with Marty on one hoof like a puppet with him yelling and still trying to go further.
>>
>>12684443
at what point does is stop being fisting and start being vore?
>>
>>12684455
I guess it depends how deep you go
>>
>>12684442
I don't know but i may or may not go to a beach with my family.It's still up in the air
>>
File: Rained In Ch3.png (1.3 MB, 1500x2100)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB PNG
Final chapter of my fluff fic about wildehopps sleep cuddling here: http://archiveofourown.org/works/12634503/chapters/29251686
>>
>>12684442
Working then coming here and spending my night alone.
>>
>>12684539
Oh nice, been lookin forward to this
>>
>>12684539
Why are they in undies? I am confused. I'm gonna start reading this. But I do have a problem with constant fluff so I hope its short.
>>
>>12684571
Thanks!

>>12684581
Because it's a more titillating image that way of course.

But really it makes sense in the context of the scene I think. Fic's only about 4700 words total so you don't have to worry about some ungainly meandering mess of a plot slapped on a pile of smut.
>>
>>12681617
source? because the signature didnt help
>>
>>12681666
>>
File: Need comfy.jpg (404 KB, 1500x656)
404 KB
404 KB JPG
who streaming
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>12684839
me. but it's nothing zoot related
>>
>>12684843
This is just white washed Aladdin with fox ears
>>
>>12684843
How does Judy's earrings work? I mean, does she have a second pair or human ears under her hair or are they attached to the side of her face?
>>
>>12684982
and that is perfectly okay
>>
>>12684982
Nah they’re still Asian.
>>
>>12684853
If this was a true ztg image, Nick would be Jasmine.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: VRbitrip.jpg (19 KB, 199x199)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>12679644
Why?
>>
File: sk 2 19.png (19 KB, 355x679)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
>>12685010
I like princess Judy, though.
>>
>>12684340
More like he realized he was in one of the videos
>>
File: Beautiful Judy.png (3.15 MB, 2039x1508)
3.15 MB
3.15 MB PNG
>>12685043
I like seeing feminine Judy; it always weirds me out whenever people try to make her act masculine, or ignore feminine behavior. You can be a girl and a badass too, Judy proved that in the movie.
>>
File: 1473343772906.png (447 KB, 828x708)
447 KB
447 KB PNG
>>12685043
>Implying Nick isn't the princess of the movie
>>
>>12685097
>you can be a girl and a badass too
hot too
>>
Page 10

>>12685120
>>12685120
>>12685120
>>
File: 1461904418711.png (785 KB, 1024x575)
785 KB
785 KB PNG
>>12679545
Hello Taby! Its good to see another one of your TT submissions! You're improving quite well!

If you are looking for more ideas of random characters, check out random roll sites for mammals and emotions or professions!

>>12681826
Rikuo is a treasure. Its always a fantastic day when you get a blob.

>>12684539
Yay! Great to see your fic finished!
>>
File: 1478538153623.png (178 KB, 768x768)
178 KB
178 KB PNG
>>12678460
I'm gay.
>>
>>12684843
Source?
>>
Ocean man
take me by the hand
lead me to the land
that you understand
>>
>>12685469
New PB!

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.