[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/trash/ - Off-Topic
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 66 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Meta on /qa/ only.
All meta discussion of boards is to be redirected to /qa/.

File: fite me.png (135 KB, 587x567)
135 KB
135 KB PNG
/ZTG/ - Zootopia General: Fear My Adorable Wrath Edition

Pastebin: pastebin.com/iYDU8g2T
Thread journal Backup: https://pastebin.com/GiLL5kAS
ZTG Creator List: derpy.me/ztgcclist

Archives: www.ztarchive.com / desuarchive.org / archive.b-stats.org
Previous thread: https://archive.b-stats.org/trash/thread/12483597
Previous thread: http://www.ztarchive.com/trash/thread/12483597
Previous thread: http://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/12483597

Thematic Thursdays: derpy.me/trashthematicthursdays (Suggestions are open until Nov. 13 00:00 PST)
Previous Theme: Z.A.S.A.
TT Archive: t3event.tumblr.com
TT Pastebin: pastebin.com/gudYsYHL
>>
File: 1510097416980.png (137 KB, 657x691)
137 KB
137 KB PNG
Have a happy sunday everyone
>>
File: NickJudyHappy.png (803 KB, 1536x1536)
803 KB
803 KB PNG
Bless you
>>
File: Pocky - 1.jpg (185 KB, 480x673)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
>>
File: Pocky - 2.png (415 KB, 650x912)
415 KB
415 KB PNG
>>12490468

>>12487513
>>12487837
>>
File: 1486625778942.png (147 KB, 718x797)
147 KB
147 KB PNG
Reminder: This is a Nickstian thread. Judyism is tolerated, but we accept no Gidslamic heathens.
>>
File: Pocky - 3.png (508 KB, 650x912)
508 KB
508 KB PNG
>>12490474

>>12487528
>>12487837
>>
>>12490475
But im a ewe
>>
File: DOWqxUqVoAAC9G5.jpg (296 KB, 1200x900)
296 KB
296 KB JPG
>Remember. Playing the Pocky Game with a bun boy is not gay.
>>
>>12490475
>>
>>12490484
Then keep you head down and don't make a fuss.
Worship your goddess in quiet peace.
>>
>>12490529
HERESY
>>
Who's streaming right now?
>>
>>12490523
It's only gay if you lose.
>>
The robe on Judy here is extremely short.
>>
File: party girl.png (243 KB, 289x586)
243 KB
243 KB PNG
>>12490523
>bun boy
Are you sure?
>>
>>
>>12490606
>>
File: 1504782458521.jpg (71 KB, 905x609)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>12490481
>Eating the biscuit part first
>Chocolate later
>Risking to get your fingers all dirty from melted chocolate
I didn't know Judy had such a terrible taste.
>>
>>12490606
>>12490615
>toot toot
>>
as someone who was first here for the /co/ threads, stopping by: Godspeed you mad lads
>>
File: NickJudyPublicDress.jpg (688 KB, 1280x1565)
688 KB
688 KB JPG
>>12489681

>"What are you doing, Nick!?" Judy hissed through her teeth. "We're in public!"
>Nick just shook the end of the sundress he was wearing as if fanning himself, his eyes sultry. "I hadn't noticed."
>Judy twisted around and back into the fox, making the small jump to sit on the same ledge as him, blindly groping for the edge of the dress and shoving it down while her heart hammered in her chest.
>She could swear she was going to have a heart attack.
>The rabbit thanked every lucky star she could think of that the soft babbling of the fountain covered their voices somewhat.
>"Nick," she growled under her breath, "this is like three misdemeanors you're committing--"
>Nick's arms slid around her midsection and closed the small gap between them, and he lowered his snout between her ears.
>"Breathe, Carrots." His voice was a bare whisper, a gentle breeze that only she could possibly hear over the water they sat at the edge of.
>Judy let out a shaky breath, and put a paw over his.
>She realized she was shaking as Nick brushed a thumb soothingly along her ribs, and his tongue brushed at the edge of one ear, her tail nervously twitching over him back and forth.
>He squeezed her tighter and nipped at her ear, shocking the rabbit into an involuntary chirrup of pleasure.
>She leaned back into his chest, comforted by his steady breathing.
>He dropped his arms to wrap around her waist, and and rolled his hips almost imperceptibly--just enough for Judy to feel him slip under her shirt and brush against her back.
>"N-Nick," she gasped, "we're in public--everyone will see--"
>"Nobody will see," his voice dripped into her ear. "It's only bigs this time of day, and they don't pay attention to smalls who aren't on a sidewalk."
>"They'll smell--"
>"What, that someone's horny?" He chuckled. "So are four other mammals right here, right now, and they're a lot smellier than you are."
>>
>Nobody streaming
>Nobody watching
>Thread has never done group gayman
>Only 12 posters counting myself

All alone.
>>
i like zootopia
>>
_____ should be lewded more.
Maybe with _____.
>>
>>12490737
>>
File: slunt.png (14 KB, 708x608)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
3am, that means it's turning point time

odds: go to sleep like a good citizen
evens: eat chocolate and drawstream like the art goblin i am
>>
>>12490759
sweet dreams nobbo
>>
would remmy enjoy getting choked or would he just get pressured into it regardless
>>
>>12490688
>the constant looming threat of getting caught
My dick agrees with you, anon

>>12490759
Sleep well, citizen
>>
>>12490759
aw
>>
>>12490622
But isn't her liking Nick already widely accepted?
>>
File: Remmy's Presentation.png (45 KB, 1024x235)
45 KB
45 KB PNG
>>12490450
>>
>>12490688

>Judy's breath hitched as she felt Nick hook a claw into her zipper and drag it slowly open.
>It was the scent of her own arousal that worried her, but all she herself could smell was Nick, and how ready he was despite his calm demeanor.
>Her protests died in her throat when she felt one of his fingers slip its way through the opening in her jeans and brush against something sensitive, discreetly hidden under the romantic hold he had on her.
>Judy turned her face up and nuzzled into the underside of Nick's long snout, desperately trying to keep quiet and look like a couple into PDA, instead of a pair of deviants getting off in plain view.
>"Nicholas Wilde," she demanded, "you--you s-stop seducing me in public."
>The authority of her tone was undermined by the way her voice quivered.
>"If you don't want this, tell me so," Nick offered.
>Judy could feel his smooth voice rumbling out of his chest and throat every time he spoke.
>He pressed down on the outside of her panties and slowly dragged his finger up from the bottom to the top.
>Judy's back arched, and she could feel Nick's length sliding along her tail and following the curve of her spine as she ground against her.
>"Tell me, Nick, I don't want this. Please stop."
>"N-Nick, I--" Judy nearly bucked her hips when she felt his claw slip into her soaked underwear and peel it away from the skin.
>God, was she really that wet?
>Nick tilted his head a little, putting his mouth closer to her ears. "You what?"
>"I-I don't--" She tried again, only for her paw to clench on top of his when he gathered up her panties and gave them a tug upwards.
>With one finger.
>How did he do that?
>"You don't what?" He demanded with a ragged whisper as he bucked forward himself.
>She could feel him beginning to leak onto her back, smearing warmth through her fur.
>"P-please..." Judy's voice was quiet, barely a whimper.
>Nick's finger ran lazy, secret circles as he brought one ear down low.
>"Yes?"
>"Please don't stop."
>>
>>12490759
Have a lovely sleep and dream of Betty.
>>
>>12490777
>pressured into it regardless

>"N-no, Honey! I love it! I love feeling your paw squeeze my throat shut! It gets me so excited!"
>Remmy did not like being choked
>it scared him
>it pushed him close to the line of death in a way that outright terrifies him
>but Betty insisted on it
>and he was more terrified of her hurting him for rejecting her fetish than he was of not being able to breath
>he never said the safe word because he dreaded her reaction afterward if he did
>he insisted that he didn't need aftercare, because he didn't want to see the snarl on her face if he implied her fetish was hurting him
>intimacy is now a time of fear and pain
>after Betty leaves, he just curls into a ball and cries
>once again fearing her reaction if she saw him not being 100% on board with her fetish

Abusive relationships are my jam.
>>
>>12490985
>and he was more terrified of her hurting him for rejecting her fetish than he was of not being able to breath
>he never said the safe word because he dreaded her reaction afterward if he did
>he insisted that he didn't need aftercare, because he didn't want to see the snarl on her face if he implied her fetish was hurting him

>TFW one parent diagnosed Narcissistic/Borderline PD, other bipolar 2
>That's how I felt when Bipolar parent expected me to be his therapist, ranting about PD parent for 30 minutes-2 hours
>Daily
>Usually the same topics every time

This is literally what I want Betty to protect me from. Please don't ruin her.
>>
>>12490893

>Nick's pleased rumble radiated out from his chest throughout her body.
>She saw a flash of teeth thanks to his predatory grin.
>She let a heavy breath out into his ear as she felt a second finger crowd the entrance to her jeans, the claw sliding through the damp fur there.
>She couldn't help but moan lowly when he teased her edges with blunt claws.
>"Shhh," he chided softly. "Don't give it away, Jude."
>He used a finger to cover her in her entirety, the skin of his pads sliding across the hot skin just right.
>She bit a lip desperately as she squeaked at him.
>He settled against her, his shaft resting along the gentle slope of her back, and teased her mercilessly.
>One finger teased the top, one finger teased her entrance, pressed a pad against her without ever actually slipping inside.
>"If you're going to do it," Judy panted, "then just do it."
>Her fox chuckled and dared a quick lick across her throat that made her toes curl.
>Nick spent a few seconds running his fingers over her, getting his bearings and spreading her open, then slipped a finger in.
>His middle finger.
>She just knew.
>"Oh--" she big down on the noise that escaped as her body tried to jerk, but Nick's grip was iron.
>His finger slid back and forth, going deeper and deeper with each pass, and she knew her ears were rigid, probably trembling.
>"Please--please!" Judy begged.
>Nick pushed as deep as he could manage and gently curled his finger.
>The rabbit's chest froze, and her thighs squeezed.
>Her body tried to shake, but her predator kept her still.
>She could feel a cry bubbling up, and did the only thing she could think of to keep quiet.
>She bit down on Nick's neck, and felt the surprised growl rumble through her teeth and echo in her skull.
>Her shoulders trembled as she buried her face in his fur, presenting a front to the rest of the world of two simple lovers trading secret jokes in affectionate whispers.
>>
File: DOY_x6LUQAAGLjg.jpg (121 KB, 1169x1162)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>
File: DOWwbTBVwAAOEj3.jpg (105 KB, 1028x1200)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>
>>12491137
source?
>>
>>12491221
voila
https://twitter.com/noko_ume_/status/929342891398381568
>>
>>12491057

>Gradually, the squeezing on Nick's paw lessened, her very public orgasm fading, and he was able to slide his finger out--slowly.
>"Ah," she gasped weakly as he came out.
>He moved back upright, slipping out of her jaws, and looking down at her with a soft smile.
>She closed her eyes as he placed a tender kiss between her ears.
>Judy leaned back into his chest once more as she basked in the myriad warmths; the sun, Nick, the afterglow.
>Her breathing evened out as she listened to the burbling fountain behind them, the indistinct chatter of the mammals around them, the rhythm of the city.
>She might have been able to sit there all day, Nick's fingers at home in her jeans, in plain view of everyone who passed by in the middle of the day, if a rough clomping hadn't snapped her back to reality.
>Some kind of elk strode up to the fountain they'd made their love nest, his eyes drawn to the small mammals that sat on its edge.
>Their eyes locked, and Judy knew it was over.
>His hoof went into his pocket, and headlines flashed through Judy's mind about a degenerate cop duo found committing lewd acts of public indecency--
>except instead of a camera or a phone, he pulled out a single coin.
>He held it for a few long seconds, eyes closed, before opening them again and flipping the coin high into the air to land with a noisy plop into the water.
>Without a second glance at the smaller pair, he walked off.
>Judy stared at the empty air where the stranger had been standing, focused entirely on trying to calm her pounding heart.
>She was roused when she felt a pair of fox claws adeptly undoing the button of her pants, her thighs squeezing him again.
>The rabbit snapped a paw over his fingers and looked up at him.
>His eyes were glimmering with mischief.
>"Nick, stop."
>The glimmer faded at the resolute command.
>"Not here," she continued. "I can't stay quiet again."
>Nick zipped her up just as fast as the grin split his face and he tugged her away from the plaza.
>>
>>12490885
>tfw someone gave me a you with the greentext i got from KLN in the first place
This is indeed a lovely sunday morning.
Again,Have a happy day anons
>>
File: 1472747832425.jpg (7 KB, 220x161)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
I put Nick in the gay machine but nothing changed. He's still straight. He's immune to gay.
>>
>>12491363
only because of his bunny
>>
>>12491247

>As airy as Nick's dress was, he still needed to hunch somewhat to keep from sporting an obvious erection to the world.
>The streetwise fox led her confidently down a narrow pathway, slipping around several corners that Judy couldn't hope to keep straight.
>He seemed to know exactly where he was going, though, and stopped abruptly at a three-way intersection hidden from the direct sight of foot traffic.
>She could hear it, though, echoing from every direction, the white noise of city life.
>Her predator whirled around and captured her in a kiss, leaning against the wall, fists clenched as his long, broad tongue explored her mouth, her arms wrapped around his neck.
>He broke the kiss and looked down at the vulnerable prey he had cornered.
>"Turn around," he ordered roughly.
>Without a single moment of hesitation, she turned herself around and braced herself against the rough stone wall.
>Nick's paws were deft, tugging her zipper down once more, before hooking his fingers under her clothes and yanking them all down at once, down to her ankles.
>Judy yelped as she felt the cool air on her hot skin.
>Nick pulled at her matted tail, and she presented herself to him.
>The smaller mammal's ears burned with a combination of embarrassment, excitement, and arousal as he spread her open with his thumbs, feasting his eyes on her, completely exposed in a back alley.
>It only took him a few seconds to get his fill, and move on to lining himself up.
>Her breath hitched with anticipation as she felt him begin to push into her.
>She cried out when he moved a paw to her hips and slid himself all the way in.
>The foreplay was long done.
>They both knew what they wanted.
>>
File: 1461394751943.jpg (528 KB, 1920x1456)
528 KB
528 KB JPG
>>12491382
He loves his bun.
>>
>tfw when there is a comfy amount of light rain but also almost constant lightning and super loud thunder.

この KLN だ. Glad you enjoyed the green and the (You). Sorry about being such a huge shill.
>>
>>12491438
>>12491355
Wow I'm retarded
>>
File: 14.png (446 KB, 900x1110)
446 KB
446 KB PNG
weekend's shitpost time
>>
File: 15.png (218 KB, 900x1160)
218 KB
218 KB PNG
>>12491460
So I made these for anotherwildehopps blog as their highschool comic is freakishly adorable!
https://another-wildehopps-blog.tumblr.com/tagged/highschool-au
>>
>>12491460
such a cute blushing bunny.
>>
>>12490688
>>12490893
>>12491057
>>12491247
>>12491387
whatchu want it called bb
>>
>>12490985
>>12491054
>>
>>12491387

>Nick quickly picked up speed, his pace becoming relentless.
>The fox grunted and groaned as he fucked his bunny, the noises of every thrust echoing slightly in the alleys and mingling with the ever-present noise of mammals and traffic.
>The idea of someone coming across a fox in a dress ravaging a compliant rabbit no longer horrified her; instead it made her clench tighter.
>Nick was already convinced that she got off on danger.
>Maybe he was right.
>Judy couldn't hold her voice back anymore, letting out short, ragged noises every time Nick drove home.
>As her fox's strokes grew shorter and more rapid, she got louder, her blunt claws scrabbling against the cold stone.
>The paw on her hips moved to her front, and the other lodged itself firmly across her mouth, stifling her cries of pleasure.
>The smell of sex invaded her nose; Nick's fingers were still drenched in her.
>A particularly abrupt thrust in the right spot got her to open her mouth in bliss, only for his finger to slip in, stifling any sound she might make.
>She could taste herself in his fur, sharp and heavy.
>Judy closed her eyes and savored it.
>The taste, the sound, the sensation, the risk.
>Nick let out a heavy breath and a curse, and his rhythm accelerated once more, the sounds of sex in the alleyway rising into a staccato.
>A laugh found its way to her ears.
>It sounded startlingly close, but she couldn't be sure how close.
>The sudden, imminent possibility of discovery was enough to push her over the edge.
>She moaned wantonly into Nick's paw, and pushed back against him.
>He moaned, too, maybe a little too loudly and she felt him cum.
>>
Okay, this lemon fox thing is getting just a tad creepy. Adorable, but creepy.
>>
>>12491544
>>
>>12491547
>>
For the anons that are here and bother to read this.
Hello there, how is your morning?
>>12491460
>>12491471
Hi T, your weekend shitpost is always welcome and adorable
>>12491438
>>12491446
Don't worry koala, thanks again for the green and glad your afternoon(?) is comfy
>>
>>12491618
It's night over here, but pretty comfy
>>
>>12491544
>>12491547
>>12491554
well... this is certainly something...
I just... is this actually better than the other trophes like highschool virgin Judy?
>>
>>12491618
hey there anon, glad that you like this silly thing I made. It's evening here and I am ending my day with some comfy time. Have a good morning though!
>>
>>12491630
why would you ask such a subjective question like that
who cares

do you enjoy it?
>>
>>12491664
it's cute, I will give it that
>but also really, really creepy
>>
>>
>>12491672
Good night TB!
>>
>>12491535
Capper, that was anon's personal life. I don't think it should be in there.
>>
>>12491667
who are you quoting
>>
>>12491700
>I'm not quoting anyone but myself
>>
>>12491544
>>12491547
>>12491554
This is just the first step towards crazy, Yandere Judy. Using a fox-shaped lemon as a substitute for the real thing, because she is afraid of losing Nick again.
>>
>>12491541

>"G-God," Nick bit out in a strangled voice as he pumped into her.
>Judy didn't say anything, still stifled by Nick's paw, and still in the throes of orgasm.
>Nick nearly lifted her off the ground in the pursuit of taking more of her.
>Judy took it all, her tongue running through Nick's fur, sucking fervently at his pawpads.
>His thrusts lingered in her more and more, his breaths getting farther and father apart, until he let out an explosive exhale and sagged against Judy and her wall.
>He pulled her in close, supporting himself on the wall and holding her up in turn, and removed his paw from her mouth.
>Judy could feel his heavy, hot breath parting the fur on the top of her head.
>They both caught their breaths together, the fox still lodged deep in the rabbit.
>Nick's nose brushed tenderly along the edge of her ears, making her giggle.
>She looked up at him with a smile.
>He looked down at her, and kissed her.
>Judy answered the kiss happily, with a love-struck sigh.
>They broke apart, and Nick's tongue darted out into her fur, cleaning up the traces he'd left of her own excitement.
>The rabbit submitted to the grooming happily, running her paws lovingly over his larger ones.
>Nick finished the grooming with another kiss, and she could taste the traces of her own arousal on his lips.
>With a groan from both of them, Nick pulled himself free and stepped back.
>Judy took a few more moments to recover until she felt Nick leaking out of her.
>She pulled her pants up, her legs still a little shaky as she re-zipped and re-buttoned.
>When she turned around, Nick was watching her with adoration, his dress hiked up and hanging off his continuing erection.
>Judy looked around, up all three alleys, and saw no one; either the laugh had been a simple echo or they had already been spotted and their voyeur had made their retreat.
>The officer surprised herself when she decided she didn't really care which one it was.
>>
File: 18.png (151 KB, 800x600)
151 KB
151 KB PNG
>>12491727
>a crazy, yandere Judy obsessing over something that looks like Nick
hm...
>>
File: 1510444088031.png (109 KB, 916x602)
109 KB
109 KB PNG
>>12491755
Who wouldn't obsess over Nick?
>>
File: 1474489396410.png (310 KB, 1050x566)
310 KB
310 KB PNG
>>12491778
>>
>>12491740
This is very good and hot
>>
File: 1502717266903.png (2.28 MB, 1640x1240)
2.28 MB
2.28 MB PNG
Sexy Nick.
>>
File: NickJudyPeggingAisle.png (631 KB, 1573x1177)
631 KB
631 KB PNG
>>12491740

>Judy stepped up to Nick, placed a paw on his chest, and gave him another small kiss.
>She kissed down to his neck, then his chest, then sank to her knees and took hold of him one more time.
>"Carrots?"
>Judy looked up at him, past the erection in her face holding up his cute dress.
>His green eyes were shrouded behind fake feminine eyelashes, his lips coated with a subtle shade of lipstick.
>The contrast was amazing, and she took him into her mouth.
>"J-Judy!" Nick gasped in surprise.
>She just hummed at him, which made him shudder, and continued gently servicing him.
>Her ministrations weren't designed to coax another orgasm out of him; rather, she guided him through the remains of his climax, accepting every shot of cum he had left to give her.
>He played with her ears as she brought him down slowly, softly, enjoying the quiet gasps and whimpers that he allowed her to hear.
>Her knees ached a little by the time she pulled back and planted one last kiss on his tip, but it was worth it to her.
>"You're amazing," he whispered.
>"I know," she said as she slid into his embrace.
>"I hope you enjoyed this, Carrots."
>"I did," she admitted. "More than I thought I would, but we'll see how I feel if we get thrown in jail."
>Nick just chuckled. "We'll be fine. Trust me."
>"I do. There is one thing, though."
>"For you, anything."
>Judy looked up at him, with a glint of absolute steel in her eyes. "You're going to warn me next time, or I'm going to handcuff you to the bed and be the todd for a night."
>A shiver went up Nick's spine. "Yes, ma'am."

Public Predator
fin
>>
>>12491845
nice
also thread is dead
>>
File: Public_predator.png (926 KB, 1024x4136)
926 KB
926 KB PNG
>>12490688
>>12490893
>>12491057
>>12491247
>>12491387
>>12491541
>>12491740
>>12491845
>>
>>12491873
That just means that it won't fall to page 10 until like 5 o'clock tonight and lots of people will be able to see it
>>
>>12491535
Why was what I responded with capped? It wasn't like I was raped or abused the same way Remmy was in the Greentext. Are people getting off to the idea of an Anon listening to a bipolar person rant?

>>12491698
I posted it willingly, so it's fair game. I didn't think it'd be relevant enough to earn a cap though.
>>
>>12491798
I miss Chimpy
>>
>>12491981
i cap all greens v:
>>
>>12492038
That wasn't part of the green though. It was a joking reply about no anon pls no ruin betty with a barely related anecdote about my life. You don't usually cap barely related replies.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>12492131
Oh my god I know this faggot OC
>>
>>12492119
>ywn be mired

The characters are well drawn, but the perspective on that background is making me dizzy.
>>
>>12492182
do we want to know?
>>
File: timf.jpg (24 KB, 600x638)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>12492154
she is so friggin' cute.
>>
File: 1493315683305.jpg (265 KB, 1050x1575)
265 KB
265 KB JPG
>>12492217
>>
Good Night ZTG.
>>
File: 1468444481685.jpg (18 KB, 453x604)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
I want to ____ the gays.
>>
>>12492278
Kiss
>>
>>12492119
fox can't have muscle, 9/10
>>
File: Beep Beep I am a Sheep.gif (1.68 MB, 800x610)
1.68 MB
1.68 MB GIF
>>
>>12492211
Demon cougar that cuckqueans his wife with her mom
>>
File: NickJudyFitfox.jpg (225 KB, 1100x672)
225 KB
225 KB JPG
>>12492310
objectively wrong
>>
>>12492384
nay, I reject this and call thee "heretic"
>>
File: 1491651198108.jpg (169 KB, 1024x1280)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
>>12492384
>>
File: FatherNicholas.jpg (81 KB, 784x1205)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>12492394
The One True Fox is disappointed in you, but loves you all the same, and will wait for you to return to His light.
>>
>>12492274
night night, anon!
dream of electric sheep
>>
>>12492380
What'd his name?
>>
>>12492532
"Ropes."
>>
I'm gonna cuck Velvet
>>
>>12492545
I'm going to guess the dragon is his wife?
>>
>>12492630
He has a dragoness for a wife, yeah.
>>
>>12492145
This made me laugh
>>
File: 1468653477055.png (125 KB, 768x768)
125 KB
125 KB PNG
>>12492278
become one with
>>
>>12491845
I enjoyed this in more than one way, nicely done anon.
>>
>>12490688
>>12490893
>>12491057
>>12491247
>>12491387
>>12491541
>>12491740
>>12491845

I love this. Good job.
>>
>>
>>12492816
Kinda looks like Judy has one giant tit in the thumbnail
>>
https://inkbunny.net/s/1478493
>>
File: ain't clickin' that shit.png (183 KB, 1200x1000)
183 KB
183 KB PNG
>>12492894
>inkbunny
>>
>>12492894
>Members only
why did you even bother
>>
>>12492894
>>12492908
>>12492918
its not that bad. unless im missing something.
>>
>>12492950
oh wait i get its transformation rape. i always forget you can put more than one image in a post on inkbunny so i dont even look.
the other pictures are her turning into goo as well. should i post them?
>>
>>12492965
Nah, you're good with just the one.
>>
File: GazelleDrinkSkimpy.jpg (119 KB, 1005x1280)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>>
File: GazelleDrinkNude.jpg (112 KB, 1005x1280)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>
>>12492950
>Pawpads
into the trash it goes.
>>
wish I had a wolf bf lads
>>
File: 1472230707405.png (87 KB, 677x519)
87 KB
87 KB PNG
>>
File: 1458395839953454.jpg (126 KB, 1280x720)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>>12493038
We all do senpai.
>>
wish I had a bf lads
>>
>>12493018
But anon

We're in the trash

>and then anon was pawpads
>>
Post gay wolves
>>
>>12492997
>>12493005
source?
>>
>>12490468
>>12490474
>>12490481
Nice typsetting anon, you saved me the trouble. What program do you use?
>>
File: cute.png (72 KB, 793x735)
72 KB
72 KB PNG
>>12493098
all I can offer are these gay canines
is that close enough?
>>
File: sk 11 10.png (61 KB, 761x771)
61 KB
61 KB PNG
Have a fresh lewd
>>
>>
>>12493143
>>
>>12493147
>>
>>12492950
>here are these amorphous, smooth, fluid creatures, except for their cocks with are hard and veiney

Kill urself
>>
File: 1504629281560.png (468 KB, 600x900)
468 KB
468 KB PNG
>>12493098
If you don't mind a repost from a few threads back hereis what i've got
>>
im sick of the 10+ variations of the same pic
>>
>>12493129
Damn TGG this is nice!
(Where are her fangs though?)
>>
>>12492908
fuck you bastard with your shitty furaffinity and e621
>>
>>12493164
I'm sick of the 10+ variations of the same shitposter
>>
>>12493180
i'm sick
>>
>>12493143
>>12493147
>>12493151
>Does anybody want this? No? Ok, Imma post it anyway.
>>
>>12493177
whatever, pedo
>>
>>12493180
I'm sick of not being fucked by 10+ anons at the same time
>>
>>12493177
I have yet to see anything good come from inkbunny, it's just for cub, garbage and cub-garbage
>>
god I want to fuck every guy on pack street
>>
>>12493193
you and your mother is a pedo
>>
>>12493193
>>
File: 1509492437718.jpg (45 KB, 736x642)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>12493192
I posted the image the first time. This one wasn't me.
I wouldn't do that to you, anon
>>
>>12493209
you and your mother is garbage. bastard
>>
>>12493209
>>
File: sk 11 10.png (60 KB, 761x771)
60 KB
60 KB PNG
>>12493176
Ah, thanks for noticing that.
>>
File: 1499908874401.png (846 KB, 1200x764)
846 KB
846 KB PNG
wildehoppseon best ship
>>
>>12493252
>Cub-garbage
>Proving my point
>>
>>12493274
No!
>>
>>12493193
>>12493209
>I have yet to see anything good come from inkbunny, it's just for cub, garbage and cub-garbage

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/24441741/

https://e621.net/post/show/1377172/2017-3_toes-anthro-anus-big_butt-black_nose-blue_f
>>
File: Wag.gif (443 KB, 271x360)
443 KB
443 KB GIF
>>12493261
There we go, now it's perfect!
>>
>>12493275
its from e621 you bastard and slut
>>
File: 1505871641056.png (545 KB, 800x2241)
545 KB
545 KB PNG
>>12493286
Yes!
>>
File: 1502276063.refe2_yftdr.png (574 KB, 720x997)
574 KB
574 KB PNG
>>12493275
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/24424911/
>>
>>12493288
I'll bet he has an inkbunny
>>
File: 1509622589.refe2_zv3.png (685 KB, 1048x1137)
685 KB
685 KB PNG
>>12493193
>>12493209
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/25310504/
>>
>>12493301
Isn't E621 just a booru where people post stuff from Furaffinity and Inkbunny?
>>
File: 1501212710467.png (89 KB, 700x528)
89 KB
89 KB PNG
>>12493275
why do you think responding helps? please stop. just let him wear himself out on his own.
>>
>>12493327
no only furaffinity
>>
File: kms (2).png (39 KB, 517x394)
39 KB
39 KB PNG
Oops, time to filter the entire thread.
>>
>>12493346
Autism never gets bored. We need to overstimulate him until he starts punching himself in the head.
>>
File: ww.png (301 KB, 983x583)
301 KB
301 KB PNG
>>12493338
fuck you liar
https://e621.net/post/show/899504/2016-animal_genitalia-animal_penis-anthro-balls-bl
>>
File: 1472257744741.png (61 KB, 303x368)
61 KB
61 KB PNG
>>12493368
Right you're either the shitstirrer himself or just a little slow. Replying never works. But whatever, good luck
>>
>>12493274
>>12493319
I kind of want to see how they all work together sexually. Gideon is probably only allowed to bottom (even for Judy)
>>
File: 1494799848432.png (234 KB, 1024x1024)
234 KB
234 KB PNG
This is why replying to things you don't like is retarded.

Just filter/hide/nostub and go about your browsing in peace
>>
>>12493129
Noice
>>
>>12493383
>Everyone that disagrees is le shitstirer
No, I've just been here long enough to know once he starts he goes for a few hours or until he gets banned again
>>
>>12493193
>>12493209
>>12493275
>>12493366
>>12493368
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/19397392/
>>
>>12493405
>>12493193
>>12493209
>>12493275
>>12493366
>>12493368
>>12493404
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/19346472/
>>
File: 1461224630457.jpg (35 KB, 329x331)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>12493404
soo... You agree with me?
I said he wears himself out on his own and replying doesnt help. Which is almost what you just said.

I guess it doesnt matter either way, I just filter it.
>>
>>12493404
>>12493366
fuck you abortion i can change my ip. and can change the md5 because of the filter of 4chanx
>>
>>12493426
Maybe one day he will just an-hero himself and we won't have to deal with him anymore... one can dream
>>
>>12493426
>>12493444
>>
>>12493444
Pity you can't change your crippling mental conditions.
>>
>>12493386
maybe if nobby is incredibly high or bored next time he does requests, he'll draw it.
>>
>>12493405
>>12493193
>>12493209
>>12493275
>>12493366
>>12493368
>>12493404
>>12493447
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/22804927/
>>
File: Gazelle.png (740 KB, 1497x2540)
740 KB
740 KB PNG
>>12493458
When Nobby is at the perfect level of high, he draws some amazing stuff.
>>
>>12493452
you are a fucking bastard and low quality degenerative gay whore
>>
>>12493472
>implying gay whores don't provide a valuable service to the community
Why, I'd suck all of you off for just a kind word and head scratches if I could.
>>
>>12493472
How does it feel to be a drain on your family and society in general?
>>
>>12493472
>>12493405
>>12493193
>>12493209
>>12493275
>>12493366
>>12493368
>>12493404
>>12493447
>>12493452

https://e621.net/post/show/1293634/2017-anthro-blonde_hair-blood-canine-caprine-dawn_
>>
>>12493483
>>12493488
you are nothing than incest sluts with mental illness. gay monstrosity
>>
File: 008 - Blink Loop 12fps.gif (707 KB, 1117x870)
707 KB
707 KB GIF
>>12493296
Better!
Tho I don't like the blur effects on the tail, but to each their own I guess
Plus, I can't help but notice that her eyes, nose, and fingers seem to flicker. Not sure if that's due to imgflip or your own files
Also, if you are using individual images to make this gif, this is a better tool
http://firealpaca.com/en/douga
Unlimited file size and no watermark
>pic related
>>
>>12493483
>>12493488
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/23932527/
>>
File: 1495984300.bottler_z2.png (261 KB, 1156x1076)
261 KB
261 KB PNG
>>12493483
>>12493488
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/23661771/
>>
File: 1506495519384.png (64 KB, 471x389)
64 KB
64 KB PNG
>ywn have a cute vixen.
>>
>>12493535
I'm not the one who made that gif, but I think they did upload individual images to imgflip.
Good to know though, because there are times I have wanted to make gifs too.
>>
File: 1483765860283.jpg (99 KB, 800x631)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>
>>12493519
>>12493575
I can tell you are mad... I bet you are pounding your keyboard now...
>>
>>12493603
no im fucking your mother gay bastard
>>
>>12493603
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/18281283/
>>
>>
It's time
>>
>>12493637
to DIE
>>
>>12493642
Goodbye, anon.
>>
>>12493653
Finally I get to die.
>>
>>12492950
This is just gross
>>
File: 1490140895839.jpg (10 KB, 261x190)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>12493653
>>
File: 1510182849255.png (345 KB, 3117x3669)
345 KB
345 KB PNG
Let's post size difference porn!
>>
File: Pent up.png (889 KB, 1321x1329)
889 KB
889 KB PNG
>>12493721
>>
I just finished A Rabbit Clan's fox. Is there no sequel?
>>
>>12493721
see >>12493261
>>
>>12493777
trips of truth
>ywn never have a quite tiger to empty your balls in from pent up frustration.
>>
>>12493778
Boney's job is apparently pretty soul-crushing so nope not yet
>>
File: Sydney gets a tasty treat.png (1.23 MB, 1185x1583)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB PNG
>>12493827
That's one my of my favorite Sydney x Artemis pics; the neck grab is just adorable.
>>
>>12493827
cutie*
>>
>>12493104
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/25414592/
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/25414613/
>>
File: 1457215999793.jpg (32 KB, 837x656)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
do u liek this bun?
>>
>>12494059
she ok
>>
File: motivational.gif (91 KB, 400x289)
91 KB
91 KB GIF
>>12494059
is a fine bun 10/10
>>
>>12493874
thanks
>>
>>12494089
This really synchs up with this Initial D song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkM_1G6KviU
>>
>>12494059
>Liking prey
>>
>>12493838
Aww that sucks, I'll start reading Water Under the Bridge. Hopefuly it's good too.
>>
File: 1462316166222.gif (761 KB, 245x430)
761 KB
761 KB GIF
>>12494059
she's a good bun
>>
>>12494059
too much optimism
need someone to keep her grounded

Speaking of which, if Nick never gave Judy a reality check, would she have pursued the Otterton case or had impulse to chase after Weaselton?
I assume she would've been fine with her current position and thinking that she's just climbing the ranks. It would be a long time before she even became a beat cop
>>
>>12494059
Maybe if she was just a bit fatter...
>>
File: Judy nudey 4.png (215 KB, 1069x1500)
215 KB
215 KB PNG
>>12494185
What if you put a baby in her?
>>
>>
>>
File: 1466032022083.jpg (33 KB, 533x800)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
Would Judy be Tali or Liara?
>>
>>12494154
That really is the trigger, isn't it? Without that reality check, Judy wouldn't have been depressed. She would have continued doing parking duty with hope that eventually she would be a beat cop. She would have never stopped long enough for the pig to tell her to chase Weaselton. She never would have been brought into Bogo's office, where Mrs. Otterton would beg for someone to take the case.
>>
>>12494308
why does she have dildo's or he knees?
>>
>>12494366
>or he knees
Engrish mesha good
ment to say
>on her knees
>>
>>12494286
This picture is nice, other that the way the hell off perspective of the buildings behind them... it would be better without the stock photo.
>>
>>12493653
>"You fool, I was wearing the turtleneck underneath THE WHOLE TIME!"
>"Now prepare to die, Mr. Wilde."
>>
>>12494286
The fuck kind of exercise is that

if it's a pull-up his form is godawful
if it's some bastard variant of a front lever his form is godawful

ZERO POINTS
>>
File: 1474525762797.jpg (172 KB, 894x894)
172 KB
172 KB JPG
Bun or Fox?

https://strawpoll.com/cykebrc7
>>
File: Wilde Effect.jpg (289 KB, 1113x1600)
289 KB
289 KB JPG
>>12494308
I'd say Tali; she fits the more "young, naive skillful" character that Judy also kind of fits into.

Of course, we could also just skip those two and have Judy as Shepard and Nick as Garrus.
>>
>talking about Nick and Judy

What is this place and what am I doing here? Is this the past?
>>
>>12494525
>Judy as Shepard and Nick as Garrus

Oh, I like this one
>>
File: Wilde Effect 2.jpg (1.35 MB, 4399x2523)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB JPG
>>12494525
>>
>>12494308
shepard obviously
>>
File: We'll bang OK.jpg (55 KB, 638x348)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>12494525
>>
>>12494341
Yup. She'd be the equivalent of Ageswap Judy.
In her thirties, still doing tickets but mostly paperwork with maybe the occasional patrol or call.
She's gained the precinct's respect and still has that drive to be a cop but the spark of "anyone can be anything" is faded.
I wonder if meeting a 40-year-old, still-hustling Nick would make a difference.

Also, would Nick still be hustling at 40 or would he have stockpiled enough money for retirement by then?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-o2OW3YiIk0

If there ever is a Zootopia the series, I would be perfectly fine with this animation.
>>
File: renegade-for-life.jpg (53 KB, 420x700)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>12494781
>Dragon Boat Festival

Wake me when it's a Dragon Ball Festival.
>>
>>12494781
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-o2OW3YiIk0
That's really cute, somehow I've never seen it before.

>I would be perfectly fine with this animation.
Me too, but it would probably be easier for them to reuse the movie assets.
>>
>>12494525
Judy "Hopps" Shepard
70% Paragon, 30% Renegade, Biotic Charge Vanguard
>>
>>12494635
>Also, would Nick still be hustling at 40 or would he have stockpiled enough money for retirement by then?

Hard to say without knowing if he has some overall plan for all that cash. I kind of feel like Nick would still be hustling just for something to do, I can't see him just lazing about for any extended period of time.
>>
Anyone remember that one prompt with Gazelle crushing on Nick in high school, trying to get with him years later and judy cunt blocking her along the way? Did anyone do anything with it besides that one picture?
>>
File: 1491173395709.png (646 KB, 661x661)
646 KB
646 KB PNG
>>12494781
Flash with the surprise leverage
>>
>>12494781
That was great
>>
File: 1488158041052.jpg (5 KB, 252x200)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>12494861
>Biotic Charge Vanguard

Is there literally any other way to play?
>>
>>12495079
Was vanguard actually viable at higher difficulties? I remember using whatever class had adrenaline rush to finish my insanity run.
>>
>>12495079
I liked making constant biotic explosions as a Sentinel, but I played casual as fuck.
>>
>>12495101
In the multiplayer? No, vanguard is trash.
>>
>>12495101
For singleplayer, every class is viable on Insanity difficulty
Though you need to build your skills carefully and give yourself some shield/barrier recovery options
>>
>>12494608
Needs more tubes.
>>
>>12495189
Well then I was a shitter. I could only manage insanity if I was spamming adrenaline rush or Tech Armor.
>>
>>12495114
Only because sync kills were busted as shit. Can't even count how many times I charged a Phantom just for it to lock me into a sync kill before I even arrived, ignore the impact of the charge, and kill me on the spot.
>>
File: 1492456910883.png (585 KB, 900x675)
585 KB
585 KB PNG
>>12494505
>Fox is winning 2 to 1

More bun for me
>>
File: 1.png (43 KB, 416x521)
43 KB
43 KB PNG
>>12493721
>>
File: 2.png (47 KB, 416x521)
47 KB
47 KB PNG
>>12495300
>>
File: 3.png (49 KB, 416x521)
49 KB
49 KB PNG
>>12495306
>>
File: 4.png (112 KB, 654x894)
112 KB
112 KB PNG
>>12495316
>>
File: Tube Collection.png (11 KB, 700x500)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
Hello, thread.
>>
>>12495328
Hello
>>
>>12495328
Heyo yeener
>>
>>
>>12495322
This is really gross, please dont post it again
>>
File: OhGoodness.png (6 KB, 210x229)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
>>12495354
>>
File: Despair.png (18 KB, 316x290)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
>>12495396
>>
>>12495396
>not wanting to be completely soaked in another mammal's cum
>>
>>12495328
Good morning lewd yeen.Comfy morning?
>>
>>12495436
It's okay Anon, I liked your cum soaked mouse condom pic.

>>12495328
Yo Yeen!
>>
>>12495454
Chilling with my dog, thinking about working on my art backlog. Preparing for my tabletop game tonight.

Pretty comfy.
>>
>>12495436
>>12495452
>>12495468
We don't need any more gross fetishes in this thread
Kindly fuck off and never return
>>
>>12495452
>>
>>12495241
I assume you leaned heavily on the gunplay instead of abilities?
Because it is hard to win direct firefights on Insanity.
My strategy was to use a lot of stuns, interrupts, and detonations. Keeps them from doing damage and consistently gives me a clear shot.
And if all else fails, Energy Drain is cheesy as fuck.
>>
File: Good doggo.png (278 KB, 1024x923)
278 KB
278 KB PNG
>>
nope
>>
File: NickJudyLewdCollar.jpg (197 KB, 600x800)
197 KB
197 KB JPG
>>12495509
I consistently feel like collar and/or leashplay just really goes to waste, which is sad.
>>
>>12495517
>>12495481
>>
>>12495477
good to hear you have an interesting sunday, you gonna be DM?
Have a nice day NAH
(wow, this sounds so unintentionally rude)
>>
>>12495396
>>12495436
Don't listen to that guy, it's actually super hot. Post it every thread, if you like.

>>12495452
This guy has the right idea.
>>
File: Pop pop pop.png (406 KB, 1100x1145)
406 KB
406 KB PNG
>>12495525
Could be cause of the collar AU? No one wants to get even remotely close to that theme maybe?
>>
>>12495549
fuck off macrofag
>>
File: the-sperminator.gif (131 KB, 699x1039)
131 KB
131 KB GIF
>>12495561
Shan't.
>>
File: 1475019996784.png (212 KB, 892x969)
212 KB
212 KB PNG
>>12495561
>>
okay guys
listen to me

listen

wait

okay just
just listen

right

so what if

what if The Purge was in Zootopia
but instead of all crime being legal for a day

it was only public sex that was legal for a day

call it The Surge
>>
>>12495551
I dunno, maybe. I mean more like even a fair portion of what already exists doesn't really tickle my fancy. In yours, for example, it's just kind of an accessory.
>>
>>12495575
fuck off macrofag
>>
>>12495584
but what's the reason what such event
>>
File: foxlet-girls-never-learn.png (747 KB, 1390x1404)
747 KB
747 KB PNG
>>12495603
>>
File: Every doggo has his day.png (973 KB, 1927x1870)
973 KB
973 KB PNG
>>12495586
True, I don't really have much full on collar and leash stuff. I think I have one full on collar and leash pic and that's with Al and his Doe.
>>
>>12495611
for bugchasers to spread their disease of course
>>
>>12495611
to satisfy species with heats or other seasonal mating habits
>>
>>12495623
fuck off macrofag
>>
File: Stop.gif (333 KB, 289x149)
333 KB
333 KB GIF
>>12495633
>mating season
>>
File: costanza.jpg (43 KB, 480x640)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>12495633
>>12495650
>not yiffing season
>>
File: Good pupper gets a treat.png (156 KB, 3668x3455)
156 KB
156 KB PNG
>>12495586
Finally found it! I really need to organize my damn folder...
>>
File: NickJudyLeashDominant.png (536 KB, 1500x1500)
536 KB
536 KB PNG
>>12495629
You'd think it would have a bigger presence, considering furries in general and Zootopia's history in particular.
>>
>>12495629
>>
>>12495611
to give single hoofers a chance for their yearly release
>>
>>12495586
img source?
>>
Is it shitposting hour yet?
>>
>>12495692
http://nocturnal-district.tumblr.com/
>>
>>12495584
Due to rampant population growth, the government has issued the following:

All pregnancies can only be achieved on one day, every year, for the foreseeable future.

Some may feel the urge to quickly find a mate or breed uncontrollably during this time so all manner of public indecency and intercourse will be waived as long as these acts are committed in this 12-hour time period.

Thank you for your cooperation.

We look forward to The Surge.
>>
>>12495698
fuck off macrofag
>>
>>12495698
You missed this weeks scheduled Shitpost hour.
>>
File: NickJudyLeash.png (272 KB, 693x657)
272 KB
272 KB PNG
>>12495670
>>
>>12495716
fuck off vorefag
>>
>>12495698
I'm pretty sure you missed it by a couple hours.
>>
>>12495679
>implying anyone would want to touch a filthy hoofer
I hear they're all dumb and smell
>>
>>12495727
Oh come on, that's only half-true.
>>
>>12495723
fuck off pissfag
>>
>>12495740
fuck off scatfag
>>
>>12495743
fuck off diaperfag
>>
>>12495751
fuck off fatfag
>>
>>12495760
fuck off judeonfag
>>
>>12495760
fuck off hyperfag
>>
Fuck me furfags
>>
>>12495710
thank you
>>
>>12495790
fuck off furfag
>>
>>12495737
I'm just saying, you don't see a lot of zebras buying toilet paper at the grocery store.
>>
>>12495787
fuck off gideonfag
>>
>>12495815
>what is a bidet
>>
>>12495789
fuck off pawfag
>>
>>12495889
fuck off incestfag
>>
>>12495905
fuck off cubfag
>>
File: Oh no, you don't.png (94 KB, 800x800)
94 KB
94 KB PNG
>>12495328
>>
>>12495920
fuck off gayfag
>>
>>12495857
Like any hoofer could afford a decent bathroom, let alone a bidet. Pity jobs don't pay much.
>>
File: zhandraws.png (55 KB, 1712x2158)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
>>12495857
Advanced hoof-tech at its finest.
I guess it wouldn't be so bad being an equine in Zootopia.
>>
File: 1502495109179.png (290 KB, 709x579)
290 KB
290 KB PNG
>>
>>12495586
I don't think zistopia steers people away from collars in sex but the shock collar themselves can be quite involved
>pic related and there's a fic somewhere too

As for regular collars, sub-and-dom dynamics are the only ones that appeal to me.
The one in the collar being at the mercy of a master is just heavenly.

>>12495815
Hoofers (or atleast horses) have an intricate bowel system that allow them cleanly cleave and expel poop. Some factories have taken to emulating this system to create more efficient production lines.
>>
File: 1463362469239.png (132 KB, 600x923)
132 KB
132 KB PNG
>>
>>12495943
Dude it's just a clip on! You just need to press the button, that leash did not deserve that untimely demise!
>>
>>12495943
You may have freed your body, but not your mind, which will make you walk right back into his arms.
>>
>>12495943
>his knife slips and pierces his heart
>>
>>12495943
You're so cute when you act tsundere
>>
File: 1487023629816.png (2.02 MB, 1420x820)
2.02 MB
2.02 MB PNG
>>12495715
So does this mean that gays get a free pass to fuck whenever they want? Cool
>>
>>12495955
fuck off fag
>>
>>12496048
fuck off
>>
>>12495990
>When there are very few stories where Judy pins away for Nick
>>
>>12496083
fuck
>>
>>12495967
>>12495990
source?
>>
>>12496106
f
>>
>>12496118
ſ
>>
>>12496026
Those are scissors anon
>>
>>12495974
>pic related and there's a fic somewhere too

Yeah, I know. I wrote it.
>>
>>12496142
|
>>
>>12495629

I don't even like pegging and that pic's giving me a rager. Damn.
>>
>>12496153
but are they safety scissors?
>>
>>12495584
>the splurge
>>
>>12496153
Then why does it look like a knife?
>>
>>12496186
ı
>>
>>12496259
Youd didn't see the line separating the blades.
>>
File: Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru.png (74 KB, 700x400)
74 KB
74 KB PNG
>>12496013
The yeen will repay them

>>12496025
Nope

>>12496029
Only Tsun here

>>12496259
Because I can't draw
>>
File: 1492542054151.png (155 KB, 1411x710)
155 KB
155 KB PNG
>>12496280
>>
>>12496279
More like, the line looks more like a blade spine
>>
>>12496280
You can draw Mr Tuber, I still love your Shorty Squad dark souls pics!
>>
>>12496110
that first pic is looneyfrechie: http://looneyfrechie.tumblr.com/post/158426090860/judy-and-skye-for-my-dumb-enchanted-au
>>
>>12496280
You can draw if you want to
You can leave your yeens behind
Uh... kumquats?
>>
>>12493296
Just out of interest, what was changed/fixed?
+
>>
>>12496429
+1 teefs
>>
>>12496383
LooneyFrenchie? You mean Bobolesinge?
>>
>>12496099
There's some good stuff out there. Bonus, it's not cuck

https://archiveofourown.org/works/6727384/chapters/16947559
>>
File: Nick_fucked.png (478 KB, 960x540)
478 KB
478 KB PNG
>>12495509
Then Judy rings...
>>
>>12496564
>Start a comic
>get bored after three pages
>draw Nick sucking off the faggot OC instead

lol
>>
someone make a new thread so i can ask a question that won't get buried
>>
File: TT_ZASA_Donk.png (19 KB, 600x600)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
>>12495957
>zhandraws.png
That was his application for ZASA.
(must have got it right)
>>
>>12496597
I didn't even know it had 3 pages. I only saw the one where the faggot OC shows up.
>>
>>12496653
It was basically
>Moe anime shit about Nick's parents not liking him and him dramatically walking off into the sunset as she weeps kawaii desu ne
>Second page reveals that was just her drawings of her fears or some shit and Nick's like "it's gonna be fine you're freaking out over nothing"
>Page 3 faggot OC shows up
>then it died
>>
>>12496725
Judy's parents not liking Nick* rather
>>
File: worried eagle.jpg (52 KB, 634x527)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>12496725
>tfw no Judy sibling incest story
>>
>>12496783
Calm down, SophieWitch.
>>
File: 1483094354042.jpg (236 KB, 1400x936)
236 KB
236 KB JPG
>>12496783
I'm saddened by that as well. You'd think, with all of her 250+ siblings there'd be at least 1 incest story.
>>
>>12496821
There are, but they're all written by someone named neorenamon and they're terrible, every last one. Wouldn't be able to get a nympho teenager going if their life depended on it.
>>
>>12496449
>teefs
Sorry only a beginner, what do you mean by teefs?
>>
File: 1477513661672.png (485 KB, 1280x1063)
485 KB
485 KB PNG
>Nick: Only one family member. Lots of incest fics and pics.
>>
>>12496878
Teeth.
>>
File: Mr. Renard.jpg (269 KB, 1024x1130)
269 KB
269 KB JPG
>>12496524
God damn, that chapter will never fail to tug at my heart.

>>12496804
B-but clearly none of Judy's family actually cared about her! They only went to her graduation out of courtesy, and only saw her off due to family obligation! And she obviously had no friends during her childhood, those sheep and that bunny she defended from Gideon don't like her at all! You can tell they didn't mean it when they called Judy "awesome"!

Only her twin brother gave a shit about her, so of course she would fall in love with him!
>>
File: sashay.gif (915 KB, 300x256)
915 KB
915 KB GIF
>>12496897
Well, Nick is pure sex and people will take any excuse to draw him fucking any one or any thing. Even Judy can't compare.
>>
Kinda glad Zootopians will never be real. I fear what would be done to them against their will.
>>
File: 1480383549960.png (79 KB, 800x600)
79 KB
79 KB PNG
>>12496937
Where's the sex in this fox? All I see is floof.
>>
File: isabelle_adult.png (403 KB, 509x677)
403 KB
403 KB PNG
>>12496897
>Taylor, his brother
>Skye/Becky, his sister
>Isabelle, a daughter he had when he was a teen
>>
>>12496922
Sophie's writing is literally just a vehicle to push agendas and it really shows.
>>
File: One_big_happy_family.png (76 KB, 1024x402)
76 KB
76 KB PNG
>>12496980
>>
>>12496980
all of them were created just to satiate his incestuous lust. Judy has all of those family members but I havnt' seen much good incest content between them. I don't like the Judy/Stu stuff. Or Judy/Bonnie.
>>
new thread when
>>
>>12497013
That's because Stu is unattractive and lesbians are boring.
>>
>>12497023
>page 9
not yet, anon... not yet
>>
>>12497013
>Nick will never get to watch Judy and Violet make out, because the one time he brought it up Judy was vehemently disgusted by the idea.
>Violet had just looked away, though.
>>
>>12497060
>Judy and Violet
Still looking for that person I promised that pic to
>>
File: 1496350479003.png (930 KB, 1300x1304)
930 KB
930 KB PNG
>>
>>12496967
It's under the floof. There are things going on inside all that fuzz beyond your wildest dreams.
>>
File: finnickgetsarrested.png (178 KB, 500x600)
178 KB
178 KB PNG
>>
aarcest
>>
additional aardcest
>>
File: 071B - Dance by pho.png (228 KB, 720x1280)
228 KB
228 KB PNG
not aardcest, but nice
>>
File: 1503754049306.png (106 KB, 1060x736)
106 KB
106 KB PNG
>>12497240
I wish there was more aarcest, but no one seems to want to draw it.
>>
>>12497275
because it's sin
>>
>>12497301
Can't spell siblings without S-I-N.
>>
Page 10

>>12497337
>>12497337
>>12497337
>>
>>12497085
Yo im right here
>>
>>12497275
Numbers draws the best aards.
The best.
>>
File: violetjudy.png (161 KB, 871x1125)
161 KB
161 KB PNG
>>12497464
oh fuck hey dude
I sketched this out forever ago after you made your initial request but I stopped because I was feeling eh about it.

Was planning on revisiting it and was hoping to get your thoughts before I did so.
Anything look particularly wrong about the pic or is it good enough for you?
>>
>>12497602
visiti?
>>
>>12497618
watchu want?
>>
>>12497685
nick and isabelle incesting it out :o
>>
>>12497709
nah
>>
File: sk 6 18b.png (21 KB, 800x600)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
>>12497709
>>
>>12497602
I think it looks pretty good, but what do you think about Violet holding one of Judy's ears like a handle instead of the top of her head?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.