[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 17 posters in this thread.

06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
05/08/16Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!
04/28/16New trial board added: /qst/ - Quests
[Hide] [Show All]

New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.

File: ibyUq6SGUqrbI0.gif (2.57 MB, 264x240)
2.57 MB
2.57 MB GIF
>Visiting religious family
>The kids are going to watch Zootopia
>Hear good things about it so watch it to
>Movie starts
>At random intervals while talking the scene skips forward
>Think the movie is messed up
>Turns out they used a program to skip and edit out any "unchristian" content
>It would literally bleep out random words and scenes from a childrens movie under the definition of them being "blasphemous"
>This is a childrens movie we are watching
>>
>>83934376
>>Turns out they used a program to skip and edit out any "unchristian" content
Such a thing exists?
>>
>>83934453
https://www.vidangel.com/
here you go anon.
>>
>>83934453
>>83934518
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ClearPlay
>>
>>83934376
What type of things? I'm actually curious now.
>>
>>83934518
>>83934553
A Mormon friend of mine said she had something like this at their place. I can't imagine her lying, since she's Mormon.
>>
>>83934557
You have to be a member to see the content locks but as I remember it had different categories for Zootopia.
>Sexual content
>Animal character shows mid drift
>Blasphemy
>Scenes in which it can somehow be implied that the lord is not all powerful or that you put his name in vain
>>
File: 1463800476446.jpg (130 KB, 312x450)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
>>83934618
As someone who dated a Mormon this is true
>She literally told her mother every time we had sex because she didn't want to sin in the form of telling lies
>>
>>83934715
But she was sinning by wasting your semen. And by into premarital sex. If anything, lies are the lesser of the sins.
I don't get this.
>>
>>83934803
It was her way of feeling better after committing it.
>>
>>83934676

so did it like cut out the nudist scene?

this shit's so weird
>>
>>83934676
>Scenes in which it can somehow be implied that the lord is not all powerful or that you put his name in vain.
Example?

Also, you must mean "midriff". Somehow I really want a program that automatically skips that stuff. That way I'll be saved from atrocities like...the 'Winx Club' waists. They're so anatomically awful they make me wanna punch something.
>>
I'm not proud of being an English man, but I am really fucking greatful that we don't have much religion here.
>>
File: 1466380127652.jpg (370 KB, 742x742)
370 KB
370 KB JPG
>OP tells us about zootopia: Christian cut
>doesn't tell us what scenes got cut
What're you, kid, some kind of faggot?
>>
>>83934715
So...how was the sex? I imagine with a Mormon it's either going to be bland as fuck, or super weird. Never any inbetween.
>>
>>83937149
She liked it when I forced her to orgasm and semi rape her.
It was pretty fun.
>>
>>83934518
>>83934553
Step 1) get an R rated movie
Step 2) Hook this up
Step 3) Invite some friends over
Step 4) Profit.
>>
File: 1444560394473.png (210 KB, 436x323)
210 KB
210 KB PNG
>>83936721
well memed
>>
>>83934518
>>83934553
Honestly these things are kind of dumb.

If you don't want to see something, don't watch stuff with them in it. Not to mention censoring or hiding it from kids is dumb and counterproductive in the first place.

If you think knowing these things exist is enough to send your children down the path of sin then you're a bad parent who sucks at raising moral kids.
>>
>>83939154
>If you think knowing these things exist is enough to send your children down the path of sin then you're a bad parent who sucks at raising moral kids.
>American flyover Christfags in a nutshell
>>
>>83939154
You're right, they really should just aggressively scoff at them instead.
>>
>>83936721
Works for you because of how badly Europe has handled religion.
>>
>>83934376
I remember back in the early 2000's my church would buy movies from "cleanflicks" which just edited "unchristian" things out of the movie and then repackaged it. It turns out they never actually licensed any of the movies they edited so they got a massive copyright suit against them and then tried to defend against it by claiming it was a violation of their religious freedom. It was probably a precursor to stuff like >>83934518 and >>83934553.

Looking back at how a lot of the kids in my church turned out I don't think going overboard with this sheltering nonsense is good for development. It's one thing not to let a ten year old watch rated R movies, but putting software like this on your DVD player is taking things too far. A lot of kids I grew up with would talk like Ned Flanders because of crap like this, and to say they had bad luck with women would be the understatement of the century.
>>
>>83934803
>"less of a bad thing is preferable to more of a bad thing"
>drrr I don't get this
Fucking how?
>>
>>83939822
>and to say they had bad luck with women would be the understatement of the century.

So they either went gay or asexual
>>
>>83942329
My mother ran a gay bar, having grown up around a lot of gay men (and surprisingly turning out straight. Go Figure) I can assure you that gay men want do not find Sheltered Moral Infants appealing as possible romantic choices.
>>
>>83942560
Then asexual then. I never grow up in a religious environment so I don't know how those type of people tend to grow up

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.