[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

[Advertise on 4chan]


Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.



What was your opinion about Nick Wilde before, and after you saw the movie?
>>
>>81029524
>before
Look at this smugass Dreamworks fox
>after
I want to protect that smug
>>
We got another thread up with more replies
Just go there
>>
>>81029524

If you could see
That I'm the one
Who understands you.
Been here all along.
So, why can't you see
You belong with me,
You belong with me.
>>
>>81029524

>Before
This guys gonna be the lovable asshole quip machine

>After
I want more of him forever. He is a fantastic character with many layers yet to be discovered.
>>
>>81029524
>Before
That is one smug bastard
>After
I'm happy he's living an alternative version of his childhood dream
>>
>>81029638
forgot before: smug dug
>>
>>81029524
> before
Dreamworks face
> after
Going as nick to SDCC this year
>>
>I want to throatfuck this smug faggot
>I want to cuddle this smug faggot after throatfucking him
>>
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 225x225)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>81029761

dont forget your cap!
>>
>>81029524
>before
Ah this should be cool, I love foxes.

>after
I knew I was right, the fox was awesome. Plus I was wrong about Judy, I thought at first she would be some obnoxious grrrrrl power character and ended up liking her a lot along with Nick.
>>
>Wow Disney went full Dreamworks with this fox

>Wow Disney gave a reasonable explanation for why this fox went full Dreamworks
>>
>>81029789
Actually already got a shirt , same type of shirt, just no plant pattern , and a similar tie, have an orange wig and aviator glasses coming in the mail soon
>>
people! this is yet another talking animal movie, why are you so obsessed about it?
>>
>>81029969
its a talking animal movie where the fact theyre talking animals is central to the plot
>>
>>81029969
This one stands out from other talking animal movies, it's actually very good. Besides, there is usually only 1-2 threads about it max. It's not like with mlp where there were 10+ threads. A lot of anons on /co/ genuinely love it, it's going to stick around.
>>
File: sheepiegril.png (3.12 MB, 1842x2497)
3.12 MB
3.12 MB PNG
Alright so I just watched this movie yesterday with some friends we all were browsing /co/ threads the past few days and. Overall I really kind of liked the movie.

I have one question though... Why the fuck is Dawn Bellwether so fucking cute?
I remember thinking this the entire time I was watching the movie.
She's just fucking adorable and then becomes the villain but even then she's still fucking adorable.
>>
>>81029969
Watch the movie yourself instead of generalizing it, fag.
>>
>>81029524
Ever since the first trailer, I had a good feeling I'd like the movie.
I was wrong, I loved it.
>>
http://www.generatorland.com/usergenerator.aspx?id=13210
>>
>>81029524
Before:
>Judy will convert him from jerk to reasonably nice guy

After:
>I am so sorry
>>
File: 1457894592567.jpg (107 KB, 1080x1350)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>81030276
>What if...
>Gazelle joined the ZPD

Then I don't think my new OTP would be allowed.
They'd have to sneak around and be super cute.
>>
Before: smug

After: smug
>>
>>81029524
>before
What an ugly design jesus christ
>after
I AM GOING TO FUCK THAT FOX
>>
>>81029969
It´s far better than I thought it was going to be.

it´s like, Disney going all out, no corners cut, it´s like the movie they were trying to do for decades finally done.
>>
File: 1458604103794.gif (1.08 MB, 320x240)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB GIF
>>81030276
>Somewhat Edgy Zootopia Theory Generator
>What if...
>Yax goes to the nudist club
>>
File: Untitled.png (12 KB, 560x330)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>81030276
>>
File: and then she wakes up.png (168 KB, 600x600)
168 KB
168 KB PNG
>>81030157
>Why the fuck is Dawn Bellwether so fucking cute?
>tiny
>cute classic fashion sense
>determined
>racist
>voice that cracks
>just wants to make Zootopia great again
It's no wonder she's so cute
>>
>>81030276
>>
>>81030276
>what if...
>byron started a race war.....

They should have listened.
They should have just signed their name
>>
File: Byron.jpg (29 KB, 559x329)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>81030276
>>
>>81029798
But

She was since obnoxious girl power character.
>>
>>81030276
>what if...
>Mr. Otterton created Zootopia.
>>
>>81030482
Everything about how this guy draws fills me with rage.
>>
>>81030444
Who is Bonnie again?
>>
>>81030442
>just wants to make Zootopia great again
lol no, she's a SJW, wants to get rid of an entire group of people because boo hoo I'm oppressed.
>>
I just heard an advert on the radio calling the movie Zootropolis.

Anyone know why the name was changed in the UK?
>>
>>81030327
>Not shipping Gazelle and her Tigers
I want to say at least one of them is named Alphonso
>>
>>81030527
Is she Judy's mom?
>>81030543
Something to do with there being an existing UK company called Zootopia
>>
>>81030543
Because some Danish Zoo has the Trademark for Zootopia in Europe.
>>
>>81030557
please Bogo would be at least five hundred times cuter interacting with Gazelle than her back up dancers would be.
>>
>>81030537
Do you need me to come over and tighten your muzzle, you... you double predder
>>
File: image.gif (988 KB, 294x224)
988 KB
988 KB GIF
So BvS is not going to do near as well as originally thought seeing as it's s turd
Does zootopia have a chance still?
>>
>Bellwether actually wears a bell around her neck

DEEPEST
LORE.
>>
>>81030634
But he's a human, dummy.
>>
>>81030698

>wether
>castrated ram
>he's actually a soft spoken neutered tranny
>>
File: 1457227275556.jpg (108 KB, 546x605)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKCA_LDOLGo
>>
>>81030595
Nigga the dude is in his upper 40s if I remember right.

>Implying Gazelle doesn't make a bed of her backup dancers.
>>
>>81030713
humans are top predator
>>
File: nickjudy.png (512 KB, 540x672)
512 KB
512 KB PNG
>>81030713
>human
Skinfags get out
>>
>>81030776
Im not clicking on that
>>
File: die tumblr.png (48 KB, 93x308)
48 KB
48 KB PNG
>>81030739
>filename
>>
>>81030801
good plan. I did because I'm dumb and got to see a gayer, discount Phillip Defranco
>>
File: 1458749838484.png (1.57 MB, 1489x2105)
1.57 MB
1.57 MB PNG
Translated! Hope you guys enjoy it!
>>
>>81030790
And prey.
>>
>>81030694
I could see BvS finishing first this weekend and then Zootopia being first again in a week or two.

Sort of like how Frozen came out - was number 2 to start then number one for weeks... then down only to be number one again weeks later.

Also with Easter coming up it's holdover should be pretty solid.
>>
>>81030849
>Fear's tail is between his legs
Why is that so funny to me?

Also why is Disgust so happy in both heads?
>>
>>81030849
>FearJudy

E A R
A
R
>>
>>81030371
Doesn't everybody say this about everyone Disney/Pixar film nowadays?
it really means nothing.
>>
>>81030910
Only for the Pixar films does every release get called that, only a handful of non pixar get described as that and this one was honestly great and deserves praise.
>>
>>81030849
> Nick's joy and fear have all the other emotions on a tight leash
>>
>>81030849
I thought Green was disgust, not desire.
>>
File: 1458749838484.png (1.57 MB, 1489x2105)
1.57 MB
1.57 MB PNG
>>81030849
shit, I misspell "chief"
>>
>>81030910
These days? Not so much with Pixar
>>
>>81030849
Thanks bro.
>>
>>81031020
>deserves praise
Well the films I enjoy I think are great but are gett almost no recognition. Why don't they get any?
>>
>>81031034
They're disgusted by how much they want to bone
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.67 MB, 298x328)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB GIF
He was a fun, lovable character.
>>
>>81031034
Thats correct. Green Nick says hes annoyed but otherwise they don't seem very disgusted.
>>
>>81031056
Everyone acted like inside out was the 2nd coming of christ.
>>
>>81031020
This.

Pixar films are the literal definition of overrated. Sure, they have some genuinely good films but it seems like every one that isn't a sequel is automatically hyped up as a masterpiece.

Though that might be at an end - considering Pixar has almost nothing but franchise films coming out over the next few years.

Also I have a feeling Zootopia is Disney hitting its peak for the "second renaissance" (like Lion King) and Moana, the more expensive of the two, will be the start of the decline like Pocahontas was in 1995.
>>
File: 1380409848125.jpg (12 KB, 289x200)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>when the fanfic dont update
>>
>>81029524
>before
If I see that fucking cat one more time...
>after
I'll tell you next week.
>>
>>81031102
Yeah, I mean... it could have been mediocre and people would have given it mass praise.

Daily reminder their only "rotten" film on RT is Cars 2 and even Brave is at like a 78%.
>>
>>81031123
I dunno if you are reading mine, but I'm trying to get an update out today. i've just been really busy this week
>>
File: 1411491796441.jpg (59 KB, 368x500)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>81031085

post this shit again in my threads SEE WHAT HAPPENS
>>
>>81031107

Nobody could lie about good dinosaur
>>
>>81031102
After the slew of good but not great sequels and ideas that came out during the Cars 2 Plague. Could you blame them.
>>
>>81031155
>>81031123
No one cares
>>
>>81031168
Anger fueled jetpacks anon clearly does
>>
File: 1457284905919.jpg (109 KB, 600x330)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>81031155
Which one are you writing?

>>81031166
that movie was god-awful
>>
>>81031123
>Tfw you're actually reading fanfics

I can;t get sucked back into another fandom, not at my age!
>>
>>81031203
sunlight city
>>
>>81030910
Everyone hates the good dinosaur.
I love the TGD
>>
Irritatingly smug before
Endearing during
Irritatingly smug after.
He just radiates so much smugness in still images it makes me want to punch him in the face despite the movie.
>>
>>81029524
Before: Smug try-hard criminal which face I already hated and wanted to punch and who deserved to be put in jail. I hoped that was the plot of the movie.

After: Chill as fuck guy who was pushed to become something that society had always make him thought of himself. I that regard he reminded me of myself. I always lived under society's pressure which I have mixed feelings about. Overall 10/10 character.
>>
Why does everyone hate the good dinosaur?
I love it!
>>
>>81031228
can't be as bad as getting sucked into writing them
>>
>>81031229
Haven't heard of it, hit me with a synopsis pls

>>81031252
That movie was a complete disappointment
But you're completely entitled to your own opinions on it and I respect that, I'm glad you enjoyed the film
>>
>>81031166
What ever happens to good dinosaur ?
I completely forgot about it , it seemed to have a mild hype then just disappeared ?
Is it genuinely bad ? I just assumed it relased too close to Star Wars and crushed underfoot like every other movie uptill deadpool
>>
>>81031369
Thanks, anon.
>>
>>81029524
>>Me, as a straight male
>>before the movie
>>I love fox but he's a dude
>>after the movie
>>I just thought he's kinda attractive to me, wtf happening to me
>>
>>81031369
AU based on basic knowledge I had of the original draft. Shock collars and all that crap
>>
I can't wait till the world outside of the city is expanded upon and the evolution of animal is explained more. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I can't wait for fanfiction to be made.
>>
>>81031418
>Rottentomatoes for Good Dinosaur
>76%
>avg. rating 6.5/10

For most films that would be 'okay' - but for a Pixar film that's atrocious.
>>
>>81031085
>THE HEAD BANG
I don't want to be sad, why do you want to make me feel sad anon
>>
>>81031418
It was released on thanksgiving. You know, the day when people would be inside eating turkey with gravy, stuffing with cranberries. Don't know what Disney was thinking though.
>>
>>81031441
>be me
>have twisted mind
>see Judy - think she's cute
>damnit, guess I'm more furry than thought. At least she's a girl though...
>Nick comes on screen
>forget Judy and begin the homolust with the smug fox

I honestly can't tell who I find more cute and lovable...

This movie made me a bi furfag... help me.
>>
>>81031454
look at the audience ratings.
67% 3.6/5
>>
>>81031597
jesus
i've only got like 200 views
>>
File: 1453166792608.gif (1.25 MB, 500x500)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB GIF
>before movie

>filthy degenerate that faps to furfag shit at least 3 times a day

>after movie

>havent fapped in 2 weeks and only look at cute pictures

whats happening to me
>>
File: nick3.png (237 KB, 1280x1460)
237 KB
237 KB PNG
>>81031513
I think nick may have made me realize i'm kinda bi too...
>>
>>81031513
Always been a bi furry
Though gf been with over the last 2 years has kinda given me reason to bury it ,
Nick isn't helping at all
>>
What the hell rendering engine does Disney use? They could probably power a small country with the energy it takes to render these scenes.
>>
>>81031791
Disney magic anon
>>
>>81031660
You turned into a good person.
>>
>>81031513
I just say Nick is attractive to me, but not sexual attraction. But you know, it seems normal for a gal to see other gals, but when a dude seeing other dudes...

>> I said I'm gay!
>>
>>81031597
I used to write for possession of small equines and the pressure really does drive you off in a weird way. It's okay anon, there's no pressure here. Just write if you feel it.
>>
>>81031791
They use a custom render called Hyperion, that only loads stuff into memory when it is needed.

Their Renderfarm uses 1.4MW of power.
>>
>>81031870
>>81031649
>>81031597

nice ZOOTOPIA discussion going on here
>>
>>81031791
I pretty sure awhile back Disney (or was it Pixar ? I forgot ) relased the software they use for free , forgot what it was called
>>
>>81031660
Same thing here.
>>
>>81031894
Cool your shit buddy
>>
>>81031845
Found it; Hyperion in-house rendering engine.
>>
>>81029524
>before
smug faggot
>after
muh husbando no homo
>>
File: 1458062871712.jpg (32 KB, 540x450)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>81031894
please, like these threads aren't essentially /frz/-style shitposting anyway
>>
>>81029987
This is true of Madagascar too.
>>
>>81031916
http://www.disneyanimation.com/technology/opensource
>>
i want to suck nicks dick and have him shoot all his cum in my mouth
no homo
>>
>>81032002
You say that like it's something to be okay about
>>
>>81030537
>she's an SJW
did you literally not get the 2 hour PREDATORS ARE BLACKS metaphor?
>>
>>81032038
Found the furfag
>>
>>81030327
>Bogo
>straight

pick one friendo
>>
File: 1458528390877.jpg (12 KB, 236x236)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>81029524
>before
This nigga looks smug as fuck, I wonder if he'll...

>after
He did it. The absolute madman.
>>
>>81029524
Great animation makes up for the generic design.
>>
File: BogoClawhauserArm.png (243 KB, 900x776)
243 KB
243 KB PNG
>>81032072
>ywn meet your soulmate through a pop star's app
>>
>>81032060
No, the predators represent the whites. They're the mighty and powerful and some prey resent them for past mistreatment. The prey represents minorities who use white guilt and hysteria to show how "oppressed" prey are.
>>
>>81031870
>>81031894
What happen?
>>
>>81032072
Why do you retards thing he's gay again?
>>
>>81032236

If a character isn't shown bonding with a member of the opposite sex then they're gay. No exceptions.
>>
>>81032273

Pretty much this. You gotta prove you love the pussy, or you simply don't.
>>
I love nick

he's so perfect
>>
>Before movie

I want him in my pussy

>After movie

I want him in my anus

>Both

Skin him alive and marinate his pelt with horse turd.
>>
>>81032195
No, the predators are predators.

The prey are prey.

Not everything has a direct real-life representation you dolts. The message of the story was not to stereotype; SJWs and /Pol/acks do this equally.

Making predators whites is faulty because they're a minority. Making them black is faulty because they're socially dominant in the first world. Making them Native American is faulty because they exist.

It's a story about predators and prey with the movie making the main antagonist someone trying to warp the world to fit her narrow-minded outlooks so she can further her own ideology.

And somehow people miss the point and completely do the exact same thing trying to make this movie a stand for their own ideologies.
>>
>>81030776
It felt more like Bellwether hated predators because of how she was treated. That's fine, it's similar to Nicks back story, though I think Bellwether not caring if animals were killed was just a tad bit on the dick side. Hell an antelope was put into critical condition, wasn't it? I wonder if they recovered?

This guy says taking Bellwether out of the picture fixes everything, but that's not the case. Nick and Judy both had their own prejudices and that only got resolved because they were working together. Other animals can be seen hating on predators due to the attacks. The fear and panic may be justified since they didn't know why what was happening was happening, but it still caused undue conflict.

Sure in the end we got a song and everyone dancing but I don't think Zootopia is or ever will be perfect. Bogo says himself that Judy shouldn't give herself too much credit. The world was broken before her and will be broken after her, and that's why they need good cops. Was honestly a nice line and not something you hear from family movies often if ever. That the world isn't perfect or rainbows and sunshine, but it's still going to be there tomorrow regardless.
>>
File: 214324253523436.jpg (33 KB, 373x435)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>81031085
How bad did you want to hug him at that point?
>>
>>81032414
>Polar Bear in the red track suit who put that other animal in critical condition.
>Antidote kicks in before the prey is out of the hospital.
>He sits in the hospital day in and day out hoping they recover.
>>
File: 1457386560769.jpg (275 KB, 905x1280)
275 KB
275 KB JPG
>>
>>81031085
They botched this whole scene with the voice actor. I didn't outright hate it, the scene itself keeps it from being ruined, but I just can't stand this stock boy voice actor. Hell I even feel bad for saying that since I'm sure they try their best but fuck it just doesn't sound right.
>>
>>81031085
I never want to see Nick or Judy cry, It breaks my heart watching them suffer, in any way.
>>
>>81032373

I like the cut of your gib.
>>
what color are nicks pants
>>
File: file.png (100 KB, 253x287)
100 KB
100 KB PNG
>before
Smug little bitch

>after
>Smug little bitch that's keeping us all down by not owning up to not enforcing his stereotype
>>
What would they do to animals who kill other animals while being on the nighthowler? Would they be held responsible for their actions or be let off because they can't control it?
>>
>>81032611
He's out of something and I can't remember what.
>The Cramp Twins
Oh. Ohhh.
>>
>>81032373
>Both

As in both before and after the movie? How is that possible?!
>>
>>81032625
The scene where Judy apologizes to Nick is the best scene in the movie. I will fight you on this.
>>
>>81032759
Since Bellwether was caught and they were under the influence of poisoning, she would get the charge added to her sentence.

The predator would get counseling and Bellwether would get a manslaughter or murder 1 charge.
>>
>>81032847
The scene directly after the flashback on the gondola is the best scene in the movie.
1v1 me bruv
>>
File: 1458408441492.jpg (1.22 MB, 400x6000)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB JPG
>>81032847
>and after we're done you can hate me... and that'll be fine...

I like to think Nick got teary eyed at least a little when Judy started crying right there.
>>
File: 1457664185878.jpg (62 KB, 600x802)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>
>>81032759
Involuntary drug use. Worst lawyer on the planet could at least get any charges downgraded to manslaughter.
>>
>>81032414
I just realized that Nick, Judy, and Bellwether essentially embody three different responses to stereotyping. Judy's is the most positive and proactive, Nick's is less so but easily relatable, whereas Bellwether took the most retaliatory approach.
>>
>>81031861
Honestly I just want to hug him. Hurts that he is merely a cartoon, but who knows -- maybe one day our two universes will collide for whatever reason (Disney losing control over the dimensional rift I can see them controlling, Nick and Judy escaping their Truman Show-esque world where they live a lie for the cameras without knowing it, etc.)

Good god... fuck you Byron for making me a faggot. Fuck... fuck you.

[spoilers]Was making furfags of us all part of your plan[/spoiler]
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 400x400)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>81033014
>>
>>81031683
Sad thing I didn't even like his body type during the trailer -- he seemed very meh.


Then the movie came out and the amount of detail that went into his emotions and his personality made him cute as all fuck.

Seems like I'm not along there, though -- lot of dudes seem to have given into the homolust for the smug fox.
>>
>>81033064
I can deal with a few furries as long as it's kept under control and we avoid becoming autism like /mlp/
>>
File: 1457736795027.png (906 KB, 1280x905)
906 KB
906 KB PNG
>>81032977
Is that a thing in the real world? What would be the most similar thing in our court system? Forcing someone to attack or kill another?

>>81032948
I think this image would work better if the backgrounds all started rather dark and continuously got brighter as it went on.
>>
File: 1458073964783.gif (1.29 MB, 500x280)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB GIF
>>81033136
Since I'm fucked in the head I don't mind gay furry porn even though I've no interest in actual human guys. Maybe cause they're cuter? Far enough removed from actual guys that it just doesn't turn me off? I dunno. Still I don't like seeing porn of Nick unless it's with Judy or him going at himself solo. Because like I said, I'm fucked in the head.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (583 KB, 938x1000)
583 KB
583 KB JPG
>>
>>81032948
My favourite part of the scene is actually when Nick makes the joke about her stealing the pen and Judy plays along with it. It's cute, shows that they've forgiven each other/themselves and juxtaposes with the Gideon scene from the begining.
>>
File: Fox_react.jpg (65 KB, 554x476)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>81033273
This makes sence to me.
>>
>>81033273
Why not go blog about your sexuality confusion on another site, like tumblr.
>>
File: 1457824768537.jpg (37 KB, 320x320)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
Did she ever get added to the system?
>>
>>81033315
How does it juxtapose with Gideon? I don't recall the beginning too well, other than Gideon was a shit.

>>81033371
Because I love you, anon.
>>
>>81033273
>Since I'm fucked in the head I don't mind gay furry porn even though I've no interest in actual human guys. Maybe cause they're cuter?

That's what I'm thinking.
You sound like me -- not interested in human dudes but drawn to characters like Nick.

Honestly I don't even feel a need to be overtly sexual with him though, just some cuddling or some shit. It's weird... guess I'm just fucked in the head too.

Plus I like to imagine when so much detail and characterization are put into an animated character, that there is something special about them beyond merely being "well written."

Nick and Judy felt more tangible and real than 99% of live-action film characters and I don't know whether that's a testament to Moore and Howard as directors/writers, or a statement on how mentally screwed over I am.
>>
>>81033371
Not him (he replied to my comment) but even I won't go near that site.

I may be a degenerate, but the last thing I want to do is promote it. I've got a life and I don't want to be treated like some special snowflake pussy just because I'm a bit fucked up mentally.
>>
>>81033416
Blogfags are fucking annoying, 4chan is not your personal blog.
>>
>>81033406
Why are the ZPD's IT guys so terrible?

>>81033418
>>81033273
It's because human guys don't have knots desu.
>>
I require a Nick wallpaper.
>>
>>81033468
Use livejournal or blogspot or whatever, just dont blog it here.
>>
Would you want a sequel to follow standard buddy cop movie logic like this one did, or to be a take on it, or alternatively just go in a different direction and not really go that route? Instead of the usual
>They get along
>Case appears
>It's a small part of a bigger conspiracy
>They investigate
>Tension happens
>They split up
>They make up
>Solve case
>>
>>81032948
the engrish in the last panel always ruins it for me
>>
>>81030157
Why is she so much smaller than the other sheep?

Why does she have human eyes when the rest of the sheep have sheep eyes?
>>
>had a vaguely Zootopia-related dream
>there was a massive society of talking, intelligent animals, but its origins were completely different
>animal intelligence was the result of human experimentation
>when so many animals reached such levels of brain functionality, a giant area of land was set aside for them
>they grew just as humans did, eventually making their own cities and reaching levels of modern technology
>they had been living there for thousands, even millions of years, evolving and learning all on their own, totally unaware they were being observed and that everything they knew was fake
>>
>>81033273
Where's that pic from?
>>
>>81033575
Yeah, the "big break-up" wouldn't really make sense since it's already happened; it'd feel weird if it happened again.
>>
>>81031619
>67% for a Pixar film

Fuck it's even worse than I thought.
>>
>>81033545
>Why are the ZPD's IT guys so terrible?

no one in this city has enough fingers to use a keyboard well
>>
>>81033611
That's from when Judy takes the shock collar off Nick in the original version of the film. I like the movie we have now, but that scene seems really nice. Like he actually looks satisfied as fuck to have the collar off.
>>
>>81033563
Eh... nah I'm not one to project my sexuality.

I tend to be more quiet about that and just go about business as if everything was normal. It works... but life gets really fucking boring at times and I tend to daydream about cartoons and whatnot.

another reason I like Nick I guess... we're sort of similar in that regard -- keeping an outer appearance of being collected when deep down we're sort of a mess
>>
why is Nick so perfect
>>
>>81033605
That actually sounds pretty damn awesome.
>>
File: IT FITS.jpg (25 KB, 554x315)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>81030276
>>
>>81033605
>Starring Jim Carrey as Nick Wilde.
>>
File: 1458533691616.jpg (125 KB, 1585x1037)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>81029524
>before
Modern era robin hood
>after
smug ass fox with good taste in wimmin
>>
File: 1457740111154.jpg (273 KB, 1200x1000)
273 KB
273 KB JPG
>>81033765
>>
>>81033801
I thought there were 200+ of them?
>>
>>81033619
The break up could be caused by something else, Bogo giving them different partners or something because they got into a relationship and he didn't want them making boxes on the job
>>
>>81033801
Judys mom a cute. What's up with her ears though? They seem rather short and stubby. I'm surprised there's been no porn of her yet.
>>
>>81033848
I know what you meant when you said 'boxes' but I can't keep myself back from laughing at the thought of Judy giving birth to a cardboard box.
>>
>>81033881
she has sturdy mom ears.
>>
>>81033416
I'll admit it's a bit of a stretch - but in the first Gideon scene, which starts with her being told to cry, she seems to be merely cowering under a fox, when actually she's taken advantage of the situation to steal something - the tickets - from him.

Obviously, in this scene, she's just been crying and she's actually hugging Nick for emotional support - but he jokes she's taking advantage of the situation to steal something - the pen - from him.

Maybe I'm just reading too deep into it though.
>>
>>81033881
I think her ears are shorter to make her look chubbier and older than the other ones.
>>
File: 1458703722179.jpg (254 KB, 1920x1080)
254 KB
254 KB JPG
>>81029524
Before:i doubt ill like him much
Now: I wanna be him
>>
Wht if... they remake Zoolander with Zootopia characters?
>>
File: Bonnie_hopps.jpg (14 KB, 207x398)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
What would she think of your weird obsession with her daughter, Anon? Just think about this next time you make lewds of Judy - that's her little girl you're doing this to.
>>
>>81032835

Time is the tool of the weak.
>>
>>81032611
Don't hate on Phil and Lil
>>
>>81033917
Hmm, could be a callback. Hard to say. Regardless it was a really cute little addition they didn't need to add to the scene, but it really made it all the better. There's so many minor things, I'm sure even ones we don't consciously see, that make the movie and overall world seem alive. Doesn't feel like they were lazy in any scene.

>>81034010
Would she be ok with lewds of herself?
>>
File: NickJudyCensored.png (1 MB, 1136x638)
1 MB
1 MB PNG
>>81034010
Nah, nah, Mrs. Hopps, it ain't like that! I just want her to fuck a fox, is all!
>>
I wish I had a cute fox bf like nick
>>
>>81034010

great... now Im thinking of BOTH f them at the SAME time.
>>
File: 1457937906483.gif (1.61 MB, 245x140)
1.61 MB
1.61 MB GIF
>>81034114
Is this the first time a fandom has wanted a character (or set of characters) to fuck eachother instead of themselves? It's like everyone doesn't want Judy as their waifu because they feel she's Nicks.

This makes me happy.

>>81033917
Image for you.
>>
>>81034010
>Implying anon doesn't have an unhealthy obsession with the fox instead
>>
>>81034131
>Judy/Bonnie lesbian incest.
No, she's Nicks. Don't make me want something that'd hurt Nick.

Wait I got it! Porn of Judy and Bonnie going at each other, before she moved to Zootopia! No harm no foul. Make it happen.
>>
File: cutie.gif (826 KB, 200x320)
826 KB
826 KB GIF
>>81034207
What would she think of your weird obsession with her son, Anon? Just think about this next time you make lewds of Nick - that's her little boy you're doing this to.
>>
>>81033743
>>81033781
It was a buddy cop scenario with me and a friend that discovered the truth about things. I don't know if we were our normal human selves and we were from the outside or if we were Judy and Nick; it may have switched between the two, dreams are like that.

There was a qt female sloth we had to protect but she was nothing like the sloths in the movie. Slow but not nearly as much as the hilariously slow ones in the film, didn't wear clothes or have a humanoid form, and for some reason she had the fur colors/patterns of a skunk.

Near the end of it we were at the outer edges of the giant glass dome where it started to turn more into scientific facilities with some grass and leaves around to keep up a bit of the illusion. Everything outside the dome was just an endless expanse of nothing, like it was a continent floating in the sky. There were guards coming after us so we had to shoot them as they came out of elevators. That bit definitely wasn't very Disney-esque.

At the end the sloth girl got stuck on the outside of the dome, but there was a small grassy edge sticking out where she could live without falling into the nothingness. There were enough leaves for her to eat and she could drink from the irrigation system. It was a bittersweet kind of deal, she was free from the dome but only had a couple feet of land between the glass and the abyss. She seemed happy about it, at least.

If my friend and I were Judy and Nick in the dream, I know I was Judy, for no other reason than me being the protagonist. Don't think I acted like her, especially with the whole using a submachine gun to mow down grunts as they come out of an elevator deal.
>>
>>81032163
Yeah I still love the scene where Clawhauser walks in on Bogo. That look of stern embarrassment on his face is so cute. So many tough guy emotions at once while he screams internally.
>>
>>81034199
I thought I was going to feel the reverse. I didn't want them to get together because I hated his smug face and wanted her to myself. After seeing the movie, I love his smug face and want nothing but them being together.
>>
>>81034199
Beast Boy and Raven
>>
>Before
Huh, that's a pretty smug fox.

>After
Huh, that's the smuggest fox I've ever seen.
>>
>>81034247
>implying adult Nick wouldn't laugh his ass off at these threads and the homolust we have for him
>>
File: 1458353227290.jpg (72 KB, 828x900)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>81034199
She's so happy he doesn't hate her, and that she's holding him. Don't do this, Moore. You get them married dammit. I just wanna see them go home after a long day and fall asleep in the same bed.
>>
File: NickIrl.jpg (65 KB, 500x487)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>81034388
I think they really went over the top with his smugness. Is a real fox even capable of being that smug?
>>
File: SmugFox.jpg (70 KB, 459x575)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>81034480
That fox is pretty smug.
>>
>>81033601
I don't know.
>>
File: bunnywalk.jpg (370 KB, 1040x1200)
370 KB
370 KB JPG
>>81029969
BECAUSE IT'S LIKE NOTHING WE'VE SEEN BE-FUR

>>81030484
>signing artwork is the manifestation of Byron's sexual desires

>>81031085
>smugfox: origins
>>
>>81031085
Such a forced scene, I felt nothing watching it. In fact, most of the "emotional" parts felt forced and manipulative as fuck. That's not even counting how predictable the movie was.
>>
>>81034813
God, that first teaser was so fucking awful. That's why the quality of the movie surprised me so much.
>>
File: waiting intensifies.gif (156 KB, 288x229)
156 KB
156 KB GIF
GUYS I WAS JUST WATCHING JEOPARDY AND A ZOOTOPIA COMMERCIAL CAME ON AND IT SAID, "SLATED FOR THIS YEAR'S OSCARS"

IT'S HAPPENING
>>
If I lived in zootopia I would be constantly worried about getting some strange disease that no one can find a cure for because it seems what are supposed to be advanced scientists cant tell when someone is under the influence of a flower that happens to be used by farmers to separate their crops, that kind of ignorance would be scary
>>
>>81035009
They're probably from a government run hospital.
>>
>>81035031

definitely not based on canada
>>
So what do you think his deep seated self doubts and issues of loathing were about?
>>
File: furry_blink.gif (224 KB, 596x596)
224 KB
224 KB GIF
>>81034874
>>that first teaser was so fucking awful
>>
>Before
He's probably gonna have some sad backstory
>After
I was correct.
>>
>>81035054
He's a vegetarian
>>
File: 111.jpg (29 KB, 224x329)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>81029524
Does anyone have any idea how long it will be before there is anything better than camrips floating around on the internet?
>>
>>81035009

Kitten I got real, real bad news for your worldview about the "professional" health system
>>
>>81029524
Came for Judy, stayed for them both.
>>
>>81035054
Him being an alright guy at the end was a bigger twist then Nicks childhood or Bellwhether.
>>
>>81035054
result of being diddled by his uncle
>>
>>81035009
I thought of this too - why was nobody familiar with/aware of the effects of nighthowler? It would seem that Zootopia takes place in some sort of perverse era in which 21st century technology exists in conjunction with a near medieval understanding of science and medicine.

Is it post-apocalyptic?
>>
>>81035054
hes gay
>>
>>81029524

the entire movie seemed to be really stupid when I first heard of it, I'm glad I was wrong.

Also this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpgNBzxX_EY
>>
>>81034010
I'll make lewds of her too. So she won't feel left out.
>>
>>81035054
He couldn't figure out the perfect egg-to-flour ratio for his pie crust.
>>
>>81035118

the healthcare system is flawed but at least the doctors only have to focus their efforts on humans, can you imagine what an epidemic would mean in a world of countless species that need healthcare?
>>
>>81035136
>Is it post-apocalyptic?

Fun fact: Zootopia takes place in a universe where animals gained enough intelligence to rise up against and destroy humans. They still lack the understanding of homo-sapiens when it came to the real technical stuff and that's why shits the way it is.
>>
>>81035126

Not even so much that it happened, but how much he liked it
>>
>>81035054
being a fatty
>>
>>81035251

more like humans turned other species into intelligent beings and are currently watching over them while in space to see what happens
>>
>>81035251
but wouldn't there still be primates walking around?
>>
>>81035251
Anon don't say such things, stupid people might actually believe you.
>>
File: 1458695769386.png (25 KB, 510x546)
25 KB
25 KB PNG
>>81035359
That's the plan, anon. That's the plan.
>>
>>81035358
They murdered all the primates not too long after they killed all the humans because the primates wanted revenge for the genocide of they're evolutionary cousins. It was a dark timee for the animal kingdom that came to be known as the Simean Slaughter.
>>
>>81035608
Jesus, my spelling is all over the place.
>>
>>81035608
So they also didn't know how to spell simian either?
>>
>>81035136
A rabbit has to eat one to go "savage" for a relatively short period of time. If anything bigger ate one, the effects would be negligible. That's probably why it remained as an obscure fact.
>>
>>81035475
WHY IS THAT BLOOD ANGEL HOLDING AN ULTRAMARINE MUG

THAT WOULD BE LIKE 90'S SONIC HOLDING A MARIO MUG
>>
File: NecronMug.png (25 KB, 510x544)
25 KB
25 KB PNG
>>81035774
What do you mean, Anon? There's nothing wrong here.
>>
>>81035774
clearly he is a survivor of an attack, separated from his chapter, on an ultramarine ship.
>>
>>81035774
>BLOOD ANGEL
That's a Blood Raven, son. Check the pauldrons.

Blood Ravens take stuff. They'd steal the clothes off your back if it were old enough.
>>
>>81035054
Doubts about his sexuality and doubts about what he can do while being gay.
>>
>>81035761
Was it ever established that Judy's uncle recovered from eating the nighthowler?
>>
>>81035054
>all these responses
>Only 2 are "Hes gay"
I guess the gay gideon people have calmed down a bit.
>>
More concept art from the Movie was released:
http://armandserrano.tumblr.com/
>>
>>81035963
>Was it ever established that Judy's uncle recovered from eating the nighthowler?

>yfw he never recovered
>yfw if enough animals are infected with nighthowler, Zootopia will have a full blown Crossed situation on its hands.
>>
>>81034456
Rich seems all for it if his twitter is anything to go by.

Byron is the enigma here.
>>
>>81036081
>full blown Crossed situation

This is the last place I'd expect to find Crossed referenced. Good on you, anon.
>>
>>81036120
He goes everywhere with those Nick and Judy stuffed toys. I'll bet he makes them kiss
>>
>>81029524
>Before
Hes gonna be a smug smart ass with a few tricks up his sleeve
>After
literally me
>>
>>81036170
>Nick and Judy stuffed toys

How long have you been keeping this from me, anon? Give me a link to those.
>>
File: 113.jpg (53 KB, 400x440)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>81035109
Anyone?
>>
File: CeIC7G4UYAA-O2v.jpg large.jpg (171 KB, 1024x1024)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
>>81036263
>>
File: Grimdark.jpg (1.4 MB, 1240x1754)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB JPG
>>81032373
Would you?
>>
>>81036316
>>
File: Cd8XsviUsAAKQfN.jpg large.jpg (178 KB, 1024x1024)
178 KB
178 KB JPG
>>81036353
>>
>>81035876
Nobody plays Blood Ravens, in fact most people don't know they exist. Doubtful. Either way, wrong chapter mug.
>>
>>81035054
His sexual attraction to baking obviously.
>>
>>81036400
I bet you play a Traitor Legion, you filth.
>>
>>81035068
dat some Miu? Good taste.
>>
FunFact
They had to animate every single strand of hair, individually
>>
>>81036067
nice stuff, thx for sharing m8
>>
>>81036586
9 years
hand drawn
>>
File: 1457322094880.png (2.49 MB, 2953x1711)
2.49 MB
2.49 MB PNG
>>
>>81036494
....Black Legion (so I can play both Nurgle and Khorne troops).
>>
>>81036586
They wrote a (wind-) simulation engine atop of Autodesk xGen to simulate the fur. As far as I know they didn't at any point animate the fur manually it was always either simulated or manipulated using animated control texture maps.

Characters with actual hair will have "control" strands where they interpolate the hair around it with the former. So that they only have to animate those.
>>
>>81035963
All he did was bite Bonnie. He probably recovered a few hours later, maybe shorter. He probably didn't go fully savage too, just an aggressive high.
>>
>>81035054
Probably he liked baking and got bullied himself for it. So he's pretty much like Nick.
>>
File: 1458213473463.png (547 KB, 800x744)
547 KB
547 KB PNG
>>81036729
I'll be honest.

I'd read something about Judy stewing in her own head after returning home and coming to the conclusion that she likes him.
>>
File: 1458105626695.jpg (3.49 MB, 1720x5768)
3.49 MB
3.49 MB JPG
So just how much of the original movie was animated? I read that one of the reasons they changed a lot of things in the final movie was that test audiences didn't like a lot of things in the original version of the movie so they must have animated parts of it to show off to test audiences
>>
>>81036806
What do you mean by "animated"?
If you mean fully rendered, not lot, possibly only Nick's reaction to his collar's removal.
If you mean rough renders, probably a whole heck of a lot more than that.
>>
>>81036799
>stewing in her own head
I don't understand this phrase.
>>
>>81036848
There was a rough animation of the Little Rodentia chase with Nick running away that I saw.
>>
>>81036586
Well they used a program they wrote to do most of the animation.
>>
>>81036857
I think he just means she would be constantly going over the idea in her head.

Though personally I imagine she would be the more impulsive one to starting a relationship while Nick would be more passive about it
>>
>>81033273
I'm honestly glad I'm not alone in that feeling.
>>
File: 1457855317557.jpg (331 KB, 620x4520)
331 KB
331 KB JPG
>>81036943

it would be cuter if Nick was the hesitant one and Judy the one who insisted
>>
>>81036857
when someone "stews" they mean that they just sit there and think about something over and over and over again. It's a common phrease in cop stop "Letting him stew" is basically leaving the perp with his thoughts, to think about all the terrible things that could happen to him in prison.
>>
Anytime anyone got a good guide for drawing Nick and Judy? I really want to start doing comics with them now.
>>
>>81035054
Maybe he hated himself for how much of a bully he was?
>>
File: 1457452820785.jpg (416 KB, 1181x980)
416 KB
416 KB JPG
>>81036981
This this this.
Judy is clearly the more outgoing and active one of the two, the go getter.
She would be the one to initiate any kind of a relationship.
>>
>>81036806
God I want to see the old part animated so badly

I wanna see Nick/Judy being hurt
>>
>>81036374
WATCH MY MOVIE
>>
>>81037030

also it would break established tropes and we would have a female character chasing after a male
>>
>>81037031
What is with this movie and suffering fetishists?
I'm a minor one myself
>>
File: pbSCIENCE.png (42 KB, 218x279)
42 KB
42 KB PNG
>Walter and Jesse
>>
>>81037119
not a fetishist actually.

I just like seeing the heroes getting rekt/the bad guys winning. I like seeing strong characters weakened and brought low, in vulnerable states of shallow coherence.

Like Nick waking up with scars, surrounded by a bunch of rabbits that are probably all scared of him. Or seeing him get shocked a few times. Or judy getting tranq'd.

I've been called a sadist. I don't think I'm even that edgy or grimdark, it's just what I like to see.

Naturally I rewatched a LOT of Korra scenes for this very reason
>>
Who was the worst character in the film and why was it Clawhauser?
>>
>>81037209
I just want to see nick handle being muzzled
>>
I've only seen the movie once but I plan to buy the bluray once it comes out. Am I filthy casual?
>>
>>81037273
>I just want to see nick handle being muzzled

If this is fetish stuff I want nothing of it
but I do too. See him muzzled and electrocuted
>>
>>81037279
Why do you give a shit?
>>
>>81037253
The worst was Flash. Clawhauser had a better purpose.
>>
>>81037362
What was clawhausers purpose again?
>>
>>81037279
>Am I filthy casual?
no, i think you're literally me
>>
File: t1.webm (56 KB, 600x536)
56 KB
56 KB WEBM
>>81036806
Well there are some rough animations floating around the internet (i.e. the Nick collar removal one) and then there is this...
>>
File: onejob.jpg (1.04 MB, 1280x720)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB JPG
>tfw disney finally make disneyland characters
>tfw they don't make nick smug

what is even the point?
>>
Anyone got any pictures of zootopia tigers? Not necessarily the dancer ones
>>
File: sheep.jpg (19 KB, 480x314)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>81033601
>>
>>81037442
NO
NOOOOO


NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>>81037427
You seriously gotta appreciate the animation here. LOOK AT THE INDIVIDUAL HAIRS ON HIS TAIL MOVE AS HE WALKS HOLY CHRIST
>>
>>81035126
>>81035901
>>81036062
>>81035901

This plus being fat.
>>
File: t2.webm (106 KB, 554x218)
106 KB
106 KB WEBM
>>81037427
>>81036806
... and this one.

Sauce: https://twitter.com/angam0414/status/710242562502569984?s=09
>>
File: 1457664316786.jpg (428 KB, 1280x1554)
428 KB
428 KB JPG
>>81033601
Because she is the cutest. Maybe tied with the little black sheep.
>>
File: kk5y28bi.jpg (330 KB, 1280x1681)
330 KB
330 KB JPG
I want a spinoff comic or novel or something of the original concept
>>
>>81037209
Well i suppose I don't literally mean it as a fetish, as in something to get off to.
A non-sexual fetish if you will.

Because I'm kind of the same way. They gotta come out on top for me to enjoy it, but I do like to see heroes get hurt in their trials and tribulations

Makes their eventual successes more satisfying
>>
>>81037578
>The collars weren't enough
>Predators also had to dull their teeth

Fucking christ, original Zootopia was a shithole for anyone who ate more than grass.
>>
>>81037427
Huh. I hadn't seen this one
>>
>>81037578
>musk mask
Oh my.
>>
File: nick.jpg (148 KB, 1024x484)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
Sunlight City updated
>>
>>81037664
Is that the implication? That's what I was thinking, but I wasn't sure.
>>
>>81037640
Took the words right outta my mouth. Or seeing them fall ill. Not like fatal illness, but fevers. I've always liked those too.

>>81037664
It's cool ain't it?
>>
File: 1457932661197.png (1.15 MB, 1280x1646)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB PNG
>Bellweather in the sequel
>she stops hating preds because she has been converted by the majesty of pred D

what animal would good guy Bellweather hook up with?
>>
>>81037722
It's only fitting for it to be timber wolves.

>Wolves
>Sheep

Right?
>>
File: Crylittlebunny.png (236 KB, 479x388)
236 KB
236 KB PNG
>>81035054
>>
File: wolf.jpg (323 KB, 800x800)
323 KB
323 KB JPG
>>81037695
cool
>>
IT BEGINS
>>
>>81037778
Definitely something along those lines, play up the sheep dog joke even, like he's the sheriff of a predominantly sheep community.
>>
>>81037722
Lionheart probably
>>
>>81037555
>>81037427

Gat damn. They managed to reuse the assets very well.
>>
>>81033605

True in canon.
>>
>>81037508
>LOOK AT THE INDIVIDUAL HAIRS ON HIS TAIL MOVE AS HE WALKS HOLY CHRIST
That's all simed by computer friendo. It's still a few nice sim and the programmers did a good job on it.
>>
>>81037879
I mean there was nothing wrong with the model aside from the collar. Why wouldn't they use it for the final thing?
>>
>>81037209
that´s not fetish

it´s 101 good writing.

Disney uses the same storytelling model that says "heroes should be dragged through shit and shattered glass before the descisive third act", something really bad should happen before the final "fight"
>>
>>81037932

Little Rodentia too.
>>
File: 1404618664927.jpg (34 KB, 292x257)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>81037185
>MFW they own a bakery.
>>
i'm so nervous about this update
>>
>>81037722
Wolf or Lionheart sounds most plausible. Or that one anon's idea where Nick and her bond over their view of the world and become friends.
>>
>>81038048
For what?
>>
>>81037722
Lionheart is the only logical choice.

Plus think of the size difference.
>>
>>81038123
I honestly can't see Lionheart changing her, as he seems to be completely unrepentant for everything he did. So short of him seriously changing, hes not gonna be the one to change her since hes probably a good part of the reason she did what she did.
>>
>>81038132
bros being bros.
>>
>>81038048
Wrong thread?
>>
>>81038180
Figured
How gay is it gonna get on a scale of 1/gay
>>
>>81038164
Yeah that's probably true. He was probably a big reason she even went through with that plan.
>>
>>81033291
I watched this movie because it was mentioned once or twice every thread, and I gotta say I don´t regret it a little bit.

It's a great movie, if you guys haven't watched it, go watch it.
Fantastic Mr. Fox is on netflix too.
>>
>>81038162
>>81037849
Someone needs to post THAT image of the two. You know, for science
>>
File: MOTY.jpg (275 KB, 1484x539)
275 KB
275 KB JPG
>BvS will probably make more money
>>
>>81038242
Its too wes anderson for me personally.
But it was very well done
>>
>>81038262
I don't get that, I also saw that mentioned, but what does it mean?
I know he's the director, but the only other thing I saw him directing was Budhapest Hotel, which won a lot of awards, haven't watched it myself though.

What does that mean?
>>
>>81036806
>>81037427
>>81037664
In some ways I'd like to see Zootopia head down a path towards something like this in the sequel. Maybe while she ultimately failed in her goals, Bellwether's scandal was enough to spark an anti-pred movement. Despite Nick and Judy's newfound fame, there's little they can do about it from within the law being just one little fox and bunny. It'd be cool to see something like the Red Scare of the 1950's only with predators.


>>81035844
Trayzin is the ultimate Otaku of the 40k universe. Fucking love him and his collection of space-otaku shit.

>>81036316
>>81036353
>>81036374
living the dream
>>
>>81038196
desu not that gay at the moment.
everyone seems to want me to rush to hard gay sex but that's just not my style. there's gotta be a slow burn, y'know.
>>
>>81038248

well it still could, transformers makes money even though nobody seems to like it
>>
>>81038304
He just has a very distinctive style. Very low key and quirky.

If you've seen any of his movies, its generally easy to pick out other movies hes directed after watching them.
>>
>>81038348
More Brokeback that Rock Horror?
>>
>>81038348
You do you. Theres enough pure smut out there.
>>81038338
>A red scare parallel
That actually could be pretty interesting.
>>
>>81036981
>everytime
Bitch watch the road
>>
>>81038348
>>81038196
>>81038180
>>81038453
fuck off
>>
>>81037930
>That's all simed by computer friendo
You really sound as if it was easy.
>>
File: 1458784590807.jpg (441 KB, 1484x539)
441 KB
441 KB JPG
>>81038248
>>
File: 1457302042418.png (117 KB, 500x649)
117 KB
117 KB PNG
>>
>>81038503
Its mostly that she takes her foot off the brake entirely.
They are gonna get t-boned by Flash like 5 seconds later
>>81038535
Nah
>>
>>81037578
>Musk Mask
Holy shit it was real, I thought it was only fanart.
>>
File: smug kid on gixxer.jpg (68 KB, 471x468)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>81038373
>the smugtopia poster
>>
>>81038556
10/10
>>
File: CcQ5rFaW8AAEroh.jpg (17 KB, 325x347)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>81030698
look at that swollen kevlar on her chest, almost ready to burst
>>
Ok so. Has it been established that the citizens of Zootopia are vegetarians? This image seems a weird contradiction to that, unless bugs are universally seen as chow.

Also, theories about the reptiles, birds, and aquatic life of this world?
I wanna see nematodes in business suits tbhq.
>>
What do I do with this sadness?

I know I'll never meet anyone from this glorious city or visit it myself. It's horrible.
>>
>>81038933
you could try not being a faggot
>>
File: 1457505129026.jpg (49 KB, 414x534)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>
>>81038931
This again.

They eat bugs and fish
>>
>>81030276
>What if Mr. Big has mafia connections
>>
>>81038931
Carnivores can eat bugs and fish.

Nick himself is a vegetarian, but foxes are omnivores, so he can be.

But obligate carnivores need something. So bugs and fish
>>
File: 1457158988787.gif (447 KB, 500x281)
447 KB
447 KB GIF
>>
>>81038972
delete this
>>
>>81030276
> Manchas falls in love with judy
>>
File: 1457560844578.jpg (571 KB, 1001x1077)
571 KB
571 KB JPG
>>81039053
>>
>>81037809
those fucking inner thighs why do they do this lord please help me
>>
File: wild times.jpg (203 KB, 1005x482)
203 KB
203 KB JPG
>>81038304
The way he organizes every single shot, how he mutes colors, and the types of stories he tells are all very unique. It's cool but easy to get tired of if you watch too much of it.

>>81038556
I am stealing this and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

>>81038931
>gooey, salty deliciousness
Hakuna matatta/10
>>
Me and my buddy are gonna go see this tomorrow. What should we expect?
>>
>>81038933
When you find out, let me know.
>>
File: 1458407180126.png (30 KB, 321x322)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
>>81038972
>>
>>81030276
>Gideon was racist against foxes
>>
>>81039123
A good movie.
>>
File: 1457455282304.gif (1.35 MB, 300x169)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB GIF
>>81037695
Nice!
>>
>>81039123
expect maybe some furries.
>>
>>81039123
Cute.
>>
File: FUCK wilde.png (29 KB, 106x106)
29 KB
29 KB PNG
>>81038972
>>81039053
>sequel scene with bellwether
>she gets really angry
>her contacts fall out, revealing her true cold, souless sheep eyes

OH SHIT
>>
>>81030276
>what if Judy was the first of their species to join the ZPD?
>>
>>81038931
>cheese
Where do they get milk for making cheese?
>>
>>81039293
Could be soymilk or something like that
>>
>>81039293

gorilla jizz
>>
>>81039324
Would that work? I know nothing about making cheese.
>>
>>81039363
I don't either honestly. Just speculating
>>
>>81039293

dickcheese
>>
>>81030276
>Bellwether had plans to build a theme park
dr robellnik
>>
>>81039399
Just looked it up. It can be used to make a kind of cheese, no idea if it's good.
>>
File: badger.jpg (117 KB, 896x592)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>>81037809
a-anon, now don't you go and do anything that you're gonna regret.
>>
>>81039506
> badger eating a bun
>>
File: 573.jpg (1.92 MB, 2448x3264)
1.92 MB
1.92 MB JPG
check out my police officers
>>
>>81039491
it's a vegan cheese.
so no, it isn't any good.

There's nothing wrong with the idea of animals selling milk, eggs (if birds are sentient), or wool or fleece.
>>
>>81039181
Highly unlikely because. 1. She already wears glasses. 2. Two of Judy's sheep friends also have the same eyes.
>>
>>81039293
From females who were just recently pregnant.
>>
>>81039642
I dunno i imagine it would come across as wierd
>>
File: walter white as snow.png (717 KB, 1280x781)
717 KB
717 KB PNG
>>81039293
>>81039324
animals get tax deductions for going to local milk production facilities depending on how much they produce

THIS IS MY HEADCANNON, THERE ARE MANY LIKE IT, BUT THIS ONE IS MINE
>>
>>81039552

couple of cuties, nice looking bunnies
>>
File: 1457633367680.jpg (259 KB, 1280x836)
259 KB
259 KB JPG
>>81038931
wait, is that from a book of concept arts or is that supposed to be the current guide to Zootopia.

If the ladder, does that really mean Wild Times is still a thing?

Does Nick still have a hand in it too?
>>
>>81034199
Lawrence and Holo
>>
File: 1458333877978.jpg (204 KB, 1624x1280)
204 KB
204 KB JPG
>>
>>81039700
people wear clothes made from other peoples hair. We wear the hair of animals.

we drink other animals milk, we even drink our own species milk. Birds will break and eat each others eggs. Birds will eat each other as children.

If Birds were sentient, what would they do with all the eggs that they lay that aren't fertilized?
>>
>>81039642
That's like if women sold their breast milk. It's weird.
>>
File: 1406351437113.png (156 KB, 508x545)
156 KB
156 KB PNG
>>81035844
I feel you man.
>>
>>81039825
Anon, what do you think a wet nurse is?

Hell, you can go and buy some breast milk right now.
>>
>>81039825
Some women do that actually. For women who can't breastfeed but don't want their child to have formula.
>>
>>81039854
>>81039856
Fair enough.
>>
>>81039856
I meant if it were as widespread as cow milk.
>>
>>81039819
Thats the thing though, we use the resources of other animals. Animals we would consider lesser than human.

They explicitly said Judy's gear is kevlar because they dont use leather
>>
>>81035009
They're not wizards. They weren't even LOOKING for a drug, and we have no idea how quickly traces of the flower leave your system.

Remember that the version the sheepspiracy made was incredibly concentrated, and possibly further altered in that lab. If just a taste of the normal flower made you go crazy indefinitely like the pellets did, then Stu'd never use them. Once they knew what to look for, Zootopia's doctors figured out how to fix it pretty damn quick.
>>
>>81039952
Leather isn't the only resource off an animal, you're talking about wearing their skin. I'm talking about wearing their hair, something we already do with out own hair.
>>
File: rgcomic6.jpg (558 KB, 701x1067)
558 KB
558 KB JPG
>>
>>81037422
Showed us that not all predators were bad then show us how despite non-threatening he was, Judy accidentally ruined his life. Seriously, nice predators were rare.

He's also comic relief and is used to help characterize Bogo as being someone who isn't just a hardass.
>>
>>81039995
>everything is wrong
this is why we can't have nice things
>>
>>81039980
I suppose theres something different about that
I mean we dont drink human milk after being weaned off our moms, we dont wear human skin, etc etc
I imagine there are limits like that in zootopia too
>>
>>81040058
>We don't drink human milk
you say that, but...
>we don't wear human skin
but we do wear human hair. hair. hair. stop saying skin, no one ever said anything about skinning animals.

Wool is clearly a thing in Zootopia, Nick sold a wool rug. the wool wasn't the part Judy reacts to, it's the skunk's butt part.

So clearly they use wool, that is animal hair, to make at least rugs. It would make sense to use it for clothing.
>>
>>81040042
I don't know, it's not terrible.
>>
>>81040123
But it's not exactly good either.
>>
File: giphy.gif (999 KB, 500x207)
999 KB
999 KB GIF
>>81039743
>Have a sudden urge to write a cute, cuddle-fuck fic with Judy and Nick in that drawer.
>>
File: 20160323_181356~01.jpg (1.48 MB, 2340x3444)
1.48 MB
1.48 MB JPG
Found this in a Mexican flea market. Dear God, of all the worst possible times to not have money
>>
File: 1458351350873.jpg (66 KB, 800x678)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
I hope 2topia had new outfits
>>
File: 55979489_p0.jpg (627 KB, 978x1630)
627 KB
627 KB JPG
I wonder if I'll get banned for this.
>>
>>81040146
Sometimes that's the best we can get.
>>
>>81040203
still up in the other thread, you're good
>>
File: 1457633445098.jpg (198 KB, 1280x589)
198 KB
198 KB JPG
>>81040172
you have options too!
First we had desk drawer, this is dresser drawer...
>>
>>81040262
there's an 'other thread'?
>>
>>81040203

who translates this?
>>
File: 1457633489959.jpg (190 KB, 1280x589)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
>>81040294
and lastly there's filing cabinet drawer.

Man, these concept arts..Nick doesn't even look like he hates Zootopia so much as just wonders what he did to deserve his life.
>>
>>81040301
>>81026423
not really a talkback but it evolved into one anyway
>>
>>81038338
I dunno man, I feel like, again, you are taking what was a really subtle narrative and making it broad because you are in love with these guys being electrocuted, which is one strong moment that leaves you with the same problem they originally had, "How to make an audience give a fuck about a city that resorts to this."

Its ALSO rehashing the original threat, savage animals, when there's a hell of a lot more you could do to threaten that setting.

If anything I'd rather see a predator antagonist in a sequel.
>>
File: nick_and_judy.jpg (79 KB, 1364x766)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
Okay, so I have a long winded question for those of you that think that Judy and Nick are a couple / have romantic feelings by the end of the film. Fair warning, block of text incoming, tl;dr, etc.
...I just realized that the question is so long it's over the 2,000 word limit. Just read it on pastebin:
pastebin.com/DqyXdhEh

I NEED YOUR ANSWERS, SHIPFAGS.

No this is not a fucking fanfic story, I don't write those, so calm your shit, mods. It's just a big block of text and I'm too lazy to split it into 3 posts.
>>
File: challenge2.png (9 KB, 505x137)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
Whoever requested this it will be done today or tomorrow fyi
>>
>>81040386
I think you need to learn how to not be so fucking long winded.

Also you do know you can make more than one post, right?
>>
>>81040450
Whatever, text is text, it's written now
>>
Doug was disturbingly competent
>>
>>81036081
>Zootopian crossed

I kinda want to see this now. How much more or less savage could an animal crossed be than a human one?
>>
>>81040386
The gist I'm getting is: how the hell does their relationship develop so quickly?

And, well, it's not uncommon to find oneself making a fast friend in intense situations. And to be fair, it was nick who opened up to Judy because he got to see her vulnerable and truly at the mercy of something she couldn't control. (being able to tell the chief of police to go fuck himself was probably a nice little icing on the cake)

The last scene was after nick had graduated from the Academy, and we don't know how long that could have been, maybe presume it was only 6 months, which it could be. I think some US police forces only have you train for as little as three months, some insist on at least a year. This doesn't even go into other countries. (like Japan tending to have like two to four years of training for their officers)
>>
>>81040386
On day One Judy meets Nick, and has her little world broken by him.

one her second (and third) day her dream job is further ruined, and she hustles him into helping her. She saves his life (twice) and he saves her job. He gives her some helpful advice, and backs it up with a personal story.
On her fourth day Judy starts a race war.
A week later she quits her job and moves back to Bunnyburrow.
An undisclosed amount of time later, during which we see that Judy has clearly been going over the events over and over again, and makes a note that she's hurt "so many predators" which you know she includes Nick in, she comes back to the city and tearfully apologizes to the only person who had helped her in any way, and who had counted her as possibly his only real friend.

So it ends up being at least about half a month for the movie, to possibly a whole month, or if the date on the newspapers is to be believed six months, but I doubt that.
>>
>>81040529

I guess you could say he was breaking baaaa
>>
>>81040183
Same. Maybe they'll open it with Nick and Judy undercover?
>>
What are the chances of some "pre-alpha" scenes from the original script being included on the Blu-Ray? I haven't bought a Disney DVD in a while so I'm not sure what kind of special features they include anymore, if any.
>>
im gay for nick
>>
>>81040599
>>81040605
So where / what scenes do you say is where we visually see these feelings start to grow? And yeah It was a huge question but basically that's what I was asking. I just don't feel we saw much happen between them, or rather, we saw the beginnings of it and the end, but where was all the in between?

I personally think the first shred of actual feelings between them happened in the Bogo scene in the rainforest district. I mean right before that was the tundra town scene (right before Mr big) and in that scene they clearly still hated each other's guts, with Nick telling her how seeing her fail makes him feel better. Though that scene of Bogo cutting down Judy must have REALLY gotten to Nick since all that happened on the exact same night, it was such a fast change in behavior.
>>
>>81038931
There are probably wild, un-evolved skunks at least. Otherwise making a rug out of one would have been pretty bad.
>>
>>81040669
I hope the sequel opens with them on a date. And it turns out they're undercover as a loving couple and because they know each other well they play it really convincingly. And then for the rest of the movie they're buddy cop bros and a great professional duo and the relationship aspect is never touched upon again.

Just to really ramp up the shippers. I mean sure you can have them get married in the third one or whatever, but I really want a movie where they're just being platonic partners (with a hint of frisson if you must) but focus on them solving crimes and being great at getting in and out of scrapes.

Because the longer they hold off on pairing them up the more movies we might get. Until megl gibson goes crazy and we never see lethal weapon 5.
>>
>>81040182
Why were you at a flea market without money?
>>
>>81039786
I'm not usually a footfag, but that paw makes stuff happen in my pants.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0ThSAl8czA

>This will probably get a million views.
>>
>>81040711
Well we are apparently definitely getting deleted scenes.
So likely?
>>
>>81040815
Kinda on the same boat, but not with that pic, that one with him upside down..dem paws man.
>>
File: sadfinnick.png (352 KB, 738x720)
352 KB
352 KB PNG
bros being bros has been updated
here's some mood music as well
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaDMYqUbOPU
>>
>>81038931
I believe that only mammals are evolved and that birds, amphibians and reptiles are just like they are in our world. They have Thanksgiving turkey, chicken McNuggets, and frog legs, just like we do.
>>
>>81040765
Personally? I think the feelings are still growing myself. Thus, I'm not quite the type to say they're even dating just yet.

Nick's still got emotional walls that need tearing down and Judy, while I'm not the sort to hardline her being some innocent virgin,. she still doesn't give the vibes of someone THAT experienced with romantic relationships.

But the seeds have been sown since the whole Gondola talk.

That's just my view, though.
>>
>>81039786
This image makes me think he's being interviewed on a late night talk show
>>
>>81040765
The movie is not a romance story, the emotional spine of it is a FRIENDSHIP between Nick and Judy. You won't find a clear "this is where they fell in love" moment because there isn't one, that's not what they were going for. If there is going to be a romantic angle to their relationship, it will be a longer, more naturally built one. A "marrying your best friend" sort of deal.

As for Nick standing up for Judy keep in mind by that point Judy had saved his life twice, both times after he's really been clearly useful. He also see's Bogo talking down to her and remember his own situation with wanting to be a Junior Ranger. He didn't have anyone to help him then, and when he saw it happening to someone else, someone who, like him didn't deserve it, he stepped in to defend her.
>>
>>81040877
Neato

I only come to these threads for the Finnick posters desu
>>
File: HE IS SO HOT.jpg (938 KB, 1500x1059)
938 KB
938 KB JPG
>>81040877
damn you update a lot.

talking about updates, I just finished reading the last one update of sad Judy. Well, I think it is the last update, i'm not sure. Does anyone have the zootopia general link? Or just the last one from sad Judy to make sure I read the last update?
>>
File: 1454556679734.png (340 KB, 351x440)
340 KB
340 KB PNG
>>81040877
Pretty good
>>
>>81040899
>Judy is a virgin and Nick can't talk to people

Just shut up with your "emotional walls" shit. You're probably the guy that keeps on posting that Judy was going to kiss Nick on the gondola.

Nick isn't emotionally stunted or any shit like that. He doesn't have "emotional walls" beyond any other normal person's issues.
>>
I want to give nick a belly rub
>>
>>81040877
So do faggots just like the worst music in the world, or do you pick it out on purpose?
>>
>>81040877
What is this?
>>
File: peepee the frog.png (139 KB, 917x871)
139 KB
139 KB PNG
>>81041025
Who doesn't wanna give a fox like nick a belly rub?
>>
>>81041048
someone's shitty taste in music and writing
>>
File: 1458513325327.jpg (111 KB, 600x550)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>81040899
I think the thing is the cop car scene and the concert almost solidfy that shit for me. If they aren't really dating yet, they're absurdly close, I mean fuck man those scenes..

I just feel it was rushed so quickly to get them on that level, and yeah I know it's a movie so gotta keep shit going. I'm too used to romance in VNs where you have a billion fucking hours of "nothing can be done about that" dialogue and fluff as fuck days with little happening of importance but it all is showing how the two characters in the VN are slowly building up that relationship little by little.

>>81040964
The movie is not a romance, I said that in the pastebin post, and yes they have a friendship, but by the end of the movie it can be taken in either direction just by the way they're acting. Trust me I'm not one of those people that just find any tiny reason to ship characters in anything, this is why I always roll my eyes at bogo/clawhauser and nick/finnick, because yeah it's fun in fantasy and it is cool to see the ideas for theory, but the movie does not support it at all other than "oh they had one scene together" and that's it, you know? Nick/Judy being together can be a thing and the movie supports it. The movie obviously doesn't explicitly state it however and that's where "they're just friends" can come from, everyone thinks different, but the scenes with them in the car and the concert just seals the deal for me, and yes I'm aware those can also be taken as friendly and not flirty/romantic, but I just don't see it, at that point there is 100% something there. Madly in love? nah. Marriage? fuck no. Dating? possibly. Love? Definitely
>>
all fanfiction talk should be banned
>>
>>81041116
It already is
>>
>>81041112
you feel like it was rushed to get them to be friends?
>>
>>81041036
>Look up Fritewag on FF. Sadjudy ended but the first chapter of the sequel is up. And it looks promising

what? It really doesn't look like an ending. Also if there's a sequel doesn't that mean that it isn't finished?
>>
>>81041015
>being constantly bullied as a child and racially discriminated against your entire life, growing up alone and having to live as a liar and thief just to get by when all you really want to do is change the world for the better won't have lasting emotional and psychological effects on a person

Nigga you what? Of course Nick is going to have a tougher time trusting other people than your average individual.
>>
>>81041036
and thanks for the link
>>
>>81040797
I had money but used it on stuff. I didn't feel like asking my parents for money for free they'd give me shit for buying a child's toy.
>>
>>81041036
Fritewag used to be my call sign.

Weird.
>>
>>81041176
>constantly bullied as a child
we see exactly one instance of it happening, with no more indication that it ever occured before or after that event.

The rest of the time was normal prejudice anyone that any minority lives with, and they still have friends. By the end he's part of a group that's only real concern is getting results.

He'll be fine, he doesn't need the intense therapy and sexual healing you faggoty shippers seem to want to put into every fucking little thing,
>>
>>81034010
Alright, I think it's time for The Graduate style Nick-and-Bonnie thing.
>>
>>81041145
not nearly banned enough.
>>
>>81029969
/pol/ with furries
>>
>>81040877
I love this band. It's so cool I'm not alone in that in these threads.
>>
>>81036374
>>81036353
>>81036316
one of thse days, a Byron pic will get posted here and someone will notice it's at full resolution with a IMG_XXX filename, with the exif coordinates showing somewhere in Japan.

I swear.
>>
>>81041286
Why are you upset anon? Not enough waifufagging for you? Paw discussion? Reposting of the same 20 cutesy Nick and Judy pictures?

Quit fucking crying.
>>
>>81041349
The fact that this is 100% possible makes me fucking laugh out loud
>>
>>81041151
No, they were friends pretty much after the Gondola scene and when they're fucking around with Bellweather's hair in the next scene it's pretty much set. At that point they were friends. The night before that during the Manches chase they were not really friends just yet, they had just been bitching at each other right before that at Mr big's limo place and the Manches scene was immediately after they met Mr. big. The friendship wasn't terribly hard to find when it happens. I'm curous when evidence of it being anything more started to pile up. This is specifically why I asked shipfags to answer my pastebin since they (I would assume) would be the ones to know.

Put simply, I'm shit at finding these types of things. I can't tell when characters start to "like" each other unless it's very obvious or just flat out stated. Their scenes together at the end of the movie to me was where their relationship ends at the end of the movie and I can see why people would think they love each other, I also see why people could think they're just friends, but I lean more towards a romantic thing just based on how those scenes with them happened. I just want to know how the fuck they GOT to that point, because it was crazy rushed from 0 to love, imo
>>
>>81041349
I really hope byron is going undercover as an anon in these threads. He just seems like he loves his creation too much to not be a part of the discussion sometimes.
>>
>>81041388
>I'm curous when evidence of it being anything more started to pile up.
there isn't any, because there isn't any romance in the movie. you think it's romantic and that's your fault.

just like with everything else it's all wishful thinking.
>>
>>81040912
>So Nick, what do you have to say about the rumors being spouted by the media about you and Officer Judy Hopps?
>Well, do we share a deep emotional connection? Yes, yes we do.
>>
File: best sheep.png (3.56 MB, 2856x3671)
3.56 MB
3.56 MB PNG
>>81039648
she was just too cute
>>
>>81029524

He's very shallow, just as the movie plot and the weird pace for unfolding events, weirds and confusing villain motivations and blablabla.

I just saw it, like 10 minutes ago in theater, and would not give it more than a alright/10. I was hoping for so much more...
>>
>>81041388
>I just want to know how the fuck they GOT to that point, because it was crazy rushed from 0 to love, imo

It is an action-adventure movie. A Disney action-adventure movie.

But what makes this ship popular is not any outright evidence that they love each other, but the chemistry they develop.
>>
>>81041491

did she ever accomplished her dreams?

how far are zootopians in the space race? could they beat us to a colony on mars?
>>
>>81041441
Its not just wishful thinking. Most people see it even if they don't necessarily want it.

At this point the relationship could easily and believably go either way. I know which way I want but I wouldn't bitch that it was unrealistic if it went the other way.
>>
>>81041525
There are advantages to having a population that is so varied in size. Like, you could send a hundred gerbils in one rocket to start the base before you commit to heavier animals.
>>
>>81041530
>Its not just wishful thinking.
yeah, it really is.
People see a close friendship and they jump to romance. that's their problem. in the movie Judy and Nick are simply friends. They admire each other, they rely on each other, they trust each other, but they are not a romantic pair.
>>
>>81041525
Zootopi4 is about them being in charge of a colony on mars.
>>
>>81040877
>Finnick's theme song after Nick left him
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcRYljv79aI
>>
>>81041441
>there isn't any

So you're saying that all those fucking shipfags on here and on every other site and the fact that Judy and Nick being a thing got on MTV fucking news (however relevant that is now a day) is all just 100% based on nothing with no evidence to back up that they do like each other? everyone is onboard for it for no real reason? and yes I know it's not literally "Everyone" but it's a common enough thought about them that a lot of people share.

>>81041530
But what supports it? Trust me, I know this is weird, but I want to believe it to be a thing because I do find them together a perfectly adorable fit, but I don't want to be a clawhauser/bogo guy that just ships because "oh it's cute lol" I like there to be evidence behind it that supports it. Share this with me, anon.
>>
>>81041623

But that IS what will make the pairing popular.
That there wasn't an immediate pay off.

People will be more interested in wanting it to happen than if it had already occurred in the first movie.
>>
>>81041651
Just like Elsanna, yes.
>People see a close friendship and they jump to romance. that's their problem.
>>
>>81041036
>Fritewag

Seriously, Fitewrag sounds better to say.
>>
>>81041691
I didn't say it wouldn't make them popular, I'm simply pointing out that people seem to think that any two people that are close are fucking.
>>
>>81041703
Switch the F and the W and what do you get?
>>
>>81041692
Those are two girls and had no movie evidence unless you're stretching it like crazy that's not how this works and you know it. That's literally clawhauser/bogo tier.

It needs to be realistic and have movie evidence to support it not just "well I want them to fuck so I ship it"
>>
>>81041726
That's what usually happens. The idea of a female and a male maintaining a purely friendly relationship if they get along really well, and there is nothing wrong with any of them, is alien to most concepts of love.
>>
>>81041773
Exactly. there was nothing to support it, yet
>hat all those fucking shipfags on here and on every other site and the fact that Elsa and Anna being a thing got on MTV fucking news (however relevant that is now a day) is all just 100% based on nothing with no evidence to back up that they do like each other? everyone is onboard for it for no real reason? and yes I know it's not literally "Everyone" but it's a common enough thought about them that a lot of people share.
>>
>>81032950
piece of fine artwork, sir.
>>
this picture makes me happy
>>
>>81033014
>>81033107

Looks like you've never seen a movie before. The scenario is kinda basic...
>>
>>81042234
nick makes me happy
>>
>>81041610
>>81041525

The early Zootopian space program would have faced many challenges. One of the things that accelerated the space race on our world is that we had "expendable" (what some would consider to be expendable) lifeforms to send up in our stead to see how spaceflight affects life. Many apes, dogs, and small animals died in early rocket flights in the 50s.

When many of these species are sentient in the Zootopian universe, it is doubtful that they would have been used. It could also be that many brave Zootopians did indeed die in the early space program, which means that she is quite brave for wanting to be one.
>>
Disney is really good at making cut character designs
>>
>>81042599
Cute not cut damnit
>>
>>81035054
nothing, it was just a shitty excuse Byron made up to defend assholes like him, bullies are scum in general and they just do the shit they do because they are fucking evil to the core and they think that the stuff they do is completely ok, people like that need to be fucking purged
>>
>>81042685
You should tell your therapist about it.

Kids are cruel as hell and most people do bad shit while growing up and eventually get past it growing up.
>>
>>81042685
You sound like you were bullied as a kid
>>
>>81042234
source amigo
http://mabinhugo.tumblr.com/
>>
>>81042627
Well she probably is pretty cut, she probably works out a lot
>>
>>81042809
no shit sherlock

>>81042800
kids? I've been bullied my whole fucking life, even now on my last year of college there is always an asshole or a bunch of assholes somewhere and yeah, I just started going to a threapist recently because of that
>>
>>81037804

I need this in gif form, dat nose.
>>
File: image.jpg (194 KB, 660x883)
194 KB
194 KB JPG
>>81030849
>Nick's sadness is muzzle

What the fuck
I didn't ask for this...
>>
>>81042932
Well, at least you're talking to someone.
>>
been working on somethng new
>>
>>81042932
Have you ever considered that there's probably a good reason why you're the only person consistently getting bullied?
>>
>>81043023
you should probably try not being terrible before you upload stuff again
>>
>>81043077
>she's still here
nice try
>>
>>81042832
Thanks, it's a shame he hasn't drawn much zootopia stuff though
>>
>>81043112
it's your own fault for not being able to draw simple shit.

Even with the picture right fucking in front of you you couldn't even draw a fucking hand you retard piece of shit pedophile.
>>
>>81043023
You the faget who drew Judy getting impaled by a rhino?
>>
>>81043023
...context?
>>
>>81038931
If this ur book? Can you please upload quality scans? It would mean a lot
>>
>>81042490

now someone should make a comic about a brave Judy-like character who trains all their life to become an astronaut only to be killed in their first mission because they just were testing what happens to wood in space or something.

Have them monologing to themselves about how god will welcome them with pride into heaven
>>
>>81043023
is that a gun barrel in the corner
>>
>>81043174
-> >>81043216
yes it is
>>
File: 1458238604086.jpg (22 KB, 294x256)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>81043197
>Have them monologing to themselves about how god will welcome them with pride into heaven
>>
>>81039707
I could honestly see this being a thing

If a number of different species arose to sentience and forged a civilization, they very well could have "domesticated" themselves based on their own starting attributes. That's the only way I can explain sheep existing it can also be used to explain pig but that's a more dark venture
>>
>>81043144
What? Do you know this guy from somewhere? I'm really lost on why you feel the need to hate on him this badly.
>>
>>81043290
Because he's a faggot that wants to bring back frozen general with zootopia
>>
>>81040042
The art is fine fuck you I like this style
>>
File: 1397780938331.gif (267 KB, 600x450)
267 KB
267 KB GIF
>>81043197
What are you even on about
>>
>>81036806
Call me a weirdo but... I need a full-size version of that tranq'd Judy.
>>
>>81043023
>he signed it this time
Byron would be proud
>>
>>81043197
>>81042490
wait wait wait...I wanna take a shot at this. Do we have a name for that "I wanna be an astronaut" kid in the prologue?
>>
Huh. Is there a convenient database of these Judy reaction gifs somewhere?
>>
>>81043330
I don't think so. You might get naming rights for now.
>>
>>81043023
Don't listen to them anon, you keep on drawing

but don't forget to make some happy Judy too kay?
>>
>>81043330
>>81043353
Her name is Sharla
https://twitter.com/ByronPHoward/status/709628770097860608
>>
>>
>>81043353
>>81043376

somehow, I have a feeling that there's a Zootopia bible somewhere where Byron has the names, complete backstories, histories and futures for all characters, locations and events in the movie. He seems like THAT kind of DM.
>>
>>
>>
>>81043401
Needs to add Captain Kirk and Han Solo to Nick.

And wasn't there someone else for Dawn? Some TV personality or someone?
>>
>>81043408
Well that wouldn't be too far fetched. Story bibles are pretty common
>>
>>
>>81043408
The way Byron seems to feel about this movie, I don't doubt it. I'd love for them to release a comprehensive guide to the universe. It doesn't seem like the handbook quite satisfies that role, but then again I don't own it.
>>
File: 1458162436959.png (627 KB, 795x1920)
627 KB
627 KB PNG
>>
>>81043467
I know that goddamn feeling.
My childhood was a never ending stream of spaceballs jokes
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.94 MB, 720x304)
1.94 MB
1.94 MB WEBM
>>
>>81042490
We have no idea how far their space program is

Given how lil T played an alien invaders wobble track that sounded straight out of the 50s for that scene, I'd assume they aren't that far off and it's more based on ideal than anything
>>
>>81043494

those little foot taps when she gets excited melt my heart
>>
>>
>>81043494
>that laugh
Pretty nice
>>
>>
>>
File: 1409486201699.gif (2.39 MB, 400x300)
2.39 MB
2.39 MB GIF
>>81043494
'splosions
>>
>>
>>81043500
Even if their space program is relatively advanced, disasters and astronaut deaths in the space industry heavily influence public perception for decades after they occur. The Apollo 1 fire is still a fairly well-known disaster, and that occurred in 1967. Of course, Challenger and Columbia are relatively fresh in the public's memory as many people who witnessed it in person or on TV are still alive.

In our world we have lost 22 astronauts (18 US-astronauts and 4 cosmonauts). If the Zootopian space program lost twice that number there could be a substantial stigma around spaceflight being dangerous that could be around long after it has stopped being that dangerous.
>>
File: judyjump.webm (2.9 MB, 720x304)
2.9 MB
2.9 MB WEBM
>>81043530
this
>>
>>81043423
please don't do this to me

not this late at night
>>
>>81043408
The art book is close to that.
>>
File: 1458708629890.png (6 KB, 210x229)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
>>81043621

>loli Judy

is there anything more precious?
>>
File: 1410919320360.gif (1.79 MB, 318x178)
1.79 MB
1.79 MB GIF
>>81043621
FUCK
>>
>>81043613
>>81043500
keep em coming, just listening to you guys talk about it taking notes
>>
>>
>>
File: copnick.png (103 KB, 614x795)
103 KB
103 KB PNG
>>81043467
tried to draw this nick

i cant get eyes to look right at all
>>
>>81043765
Is there anything specific you would like to know? I'm in school for aerospace engineering, so I might not know as much as somebody actually working in the industry, but they give us lectures about this stuff.
>>
>>81043796
Nick's been hanging out with Yax, huh?

You should call it Dave's not here man
>>
>>81040877
I love this. Fuck, I hope something good happens to Finnick tho, I love the little guy.
>>
File: clawhauser bullied.png (1.83 MB, 1204x1036)
1.83 MB
1.83 MB PNG
>>81043601
>straight clawhauser

who created such an abomination
>>
>>81043828
it seems all dreary and it is but there are up points coming. maybe i'm just a depressing writer but things have to get bad before they can get good.
>>
>>81043796
I think it might be the outline of the upper eyelids, on the original drawing they aren't so pronounced.
>>
>>81043783
kek
it took me a second to get the reference
>>
>>81043813
What area of engineering? Like airframes or something else?
>>
>>81043881
Please, do whatever you want, it's fantastic, I love it.
>>
>>
File: finnick (1).gif (1.53 MB, 480x360)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB GIF
>>81043952
oh gosh, thanks anon
>>
>>81043796
move the eyeballs up so they're under the eyelids a bit
>>
>>81030276
>What if Mr. Big is a human in a fursuit
>>
>>81043990
The way this gif is cut off is misleading..
>>
>>81043765
Here's a bit of a dump of what I know that might help you:

One could argue that the major accidents in spaceflight were direct consequences of harmful corporate attitudes which promoted destructive and careless behavior among the management and the engineers themselves. From what I understand, this was just as prevalent in the Soviet space program as in NASA. For the Soviets, the pressure came directly from Moscow for unattainable launch schedules which accelerated development times to an unmaintainable pace. Soyuz 1 was a major awakening. Vladimir Komarov, the soul astronaut on the mission, was aware of major design faults in the design of the spacecraft. Ultimately, after a series of mechanical failures during the mission, the parachute system on the capsule failed to deploy and he crashed into the Russian steppe. He was reported to have cursed the flight staff as he plummeted, but this has not been proven to be true.

For NASA, the general attitude during the 1960s mirrored that of the Soviets. They faced pressure from Congress to secure funding through successful missions. This led to major oversights in their design. Then the Apollo 1 caught fire during a routine test and killed all crew members in the capsule. The pure oxygen environment, the abundance of flammable materials in the capsule, and the fact that the hatch could not be opened when the capsule was pressurized contributed to their deaths. There is a famous picture where the crew are praying together which they supposedly gave to the flight staff, perhaps indicating that they were aware of the design oversights.

In the 1980s-2000s, NASA fell into a rut of complacency after their successes in the 1960s and 70s. Challenger famously disintegrated shortly after launch due to prohibitively cold temperatures the morning of the launch, which caused an o-ring to fracture. The temperatures were noted by the flight staff but the go-ahead was given regardless.

>>81043924
I want to do propulsion.
>>
File: finnick (15).jpg (204 KB, 881x1280)
204 KB
204 KB JPG
>>81044087
it makes for a good reaction
>>
>>81043587
Haven't seen this one before. That kick was pretty neat.
>>
>>81044097
NASA breifly got their shit together after Challenger, but they fell into a similar rut in the 90s and the 00s. Columbia occurred in 2003, just 17 years after Challenger. The crew noted that a piece of the ablative tiling under the shuttle was damaged post-launch. The ground crew made the decision to ignore the issue and did not even schedule any diagnostic EVAs to investigate the problem. The way the hearings and the correspondence during the flight make it seem is that the ground crew were concerned about the issue, but the non-technical management superceded the engineers and advised the ground staff to calm the crew and have them continue with their mission, though many engineers were aware that this may lead to breakup on reentry. They were in regular contact with the crew and told them to not concern themselves with the issue. Ultimately, the shuttle disintegrated due to a fractured tile, and many senior flight staff members were fired.

Hopefully this is the kind of info you were looking for. If you're interested in writing about heroic astronauts in the Zootopian space program, this is good stuff to know. But there's a lot of literature about these incidents out there, so be sure to do your research!
>>
>>
File: Song - Dry Everything.jpg (125 KB, 600x814)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>81044240
>>
>>81043833
Hitler, that's who. Literally Hitler.
>>
>full moon

awoooo
>>
>>81044682
wut
>>
>>81044682
go away
>>
>>81044682
dunno what you talking about, the sun's straight above
>>
>>81044754
>don't you ever talk to me or my son ever again



[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.