[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

[Advertise on 4chan]


Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.



File: comic.png (3.67 MB, 600x6688)
3.67 MB
3.67 MB PNG
So who here really enjoyed the soundtrack? That was something that not very many people have payed attention to.

Also, have some cute.
>>
The Shakira songs were okay, I guess. I will pay more attention to the soundtrack the next two times I'll go see the movie
>>
File: 1458081274932.png (164 KB, 565x600)
164 KB
164 KB PNG
>>80787734
Gonna go see the movie tommorow in 3D. How is it? I already saw it non-3D(?).
>>
File: itscalledahustlenormie.png (265 KB, 870x870)
265 KB
265 KB PNG
So this afternoon I was gonna finish the art I've been working on since I first saw the movie but instead I made this.

...Don't ask why.
>>
File: judy design.jpg (208 KB, 1200x1200)
208 KB
208 KB JPG
>>
File: Nick2.png (63 KB, 321x322)
63 KB
63 KB PNG
>>80787993
>>
>>80787734
I saw her iPod playlist, was kinda hoping to hear some Guns & Rodents and maybe some hits from the Beagles.

Nice cute btw.
>>
>>80787950
>>80787992
>>80788042
They did it.
They finally really did it.
They turned every meme into Zootopia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPbjPOgRtyA
>>
File: 1457812161081.png (115 KB, 307x307)
115 KB
115 KB PNG
>>80788146
>>
>>80788181
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFCM6TZgTMI
>>
This is honestly the cutest movie that I've seen in a while and it helps me with my wait for Dark Souls 3
>>
File: 1458073200177.png (149 KB, 482x450)
149 KB
149 KB PNG
>>80787993
>>
>>80787734
Michael Giacchino pretty much always delivers. If god forbid something happens to John Williams before he can score Star Wars VIII and IX, he'd be a great fill in. I really want to hear the standalone soundtrack for Zootopia because "Try Everything" got stuck in my head pretty quickly and it's hard for me to focus on what the actual score was like.

Also, I am convinced that the little cougar kitten doing the music at Judy's school play grew up to be the Zootopia universe's Michael Giacchino.
>>
File: Clever Rabbit Dumb Fox.png (480 KB, 800x1000)
480 KB
480 KB PNG
Hey faggots, faggot here who liked your furry movie. Drew a thing.
>>
>>80787734
I've been too busy listening to Nick's spotify on repeat to listen to anything else for the past couple of days.
>>
File: bluepill-17661.jpg (5 KB, 236x182)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
Do you think that Night Howlers were eventually turned into a street drug? Like, a really diluted version for kids looking to get a kick by experiencing their "primal instincts?" Some animals take it turning parties because they want to "go wild" and then it often ends with fighting and the police showing up? Maybe others use it during sex? Judging from Mystic Springs Oasis there's a market selling thrills to animals looking to experience "the old ways" in one way or another.
>>
>>80788628
What if there is actually a "Wild Life" reserve in that universe, where basically everyone gets a special collar, and tells the shadow corporation that run the whole place how long they want to stay wild, then the collar keeps injecting them with Night Howler serum until that time is up and the cures them so they can go home.
>>
>>80788718
That sounds extremely dangerous, even moreso than a street drug version. You'd literally have to have a death wish.
>>
>>80789105
Do not underestimate what people do to get their dopamine.
>>
>>80788718
That's a bad idea. Ow the edge. It's not serum, it's extract.
>>
File: 1457763079422.png (724 KB, 564x662)
724 KB
724 KB PNG
>>80787734
Who is the artist of your pic, OP?
>>
>>80789329
Well yeah, but it would be a fun-

Oh actually.

Dystopian future of Zootopia:
They have a Muderball/Running Man like show, which is basically a gladitorial game between convicts injected with the *extract*.

Edge as fuck I know, but come on.
Imagine judy in the mandatory uniform.
>>
>>80789574
God dammit, that's too awesome
>>
>>80789573
According to image search, this guy: http://shiroushirou.tumblr.com/
>>
File: 1458072593006.gif (372 KB, 400x300)
372 KB
372 KB GIF
>>80789691
Oh sorry I didnt see the name, thanks. He is pretty good
>>
>>80789162
tbqh though the street drug send a lot more plausible. People will put something stupid in their system for a quick thrill (in this case, that thrill would be a burst of energy and the promise of experiencing "primal instinct"), but you would have to be one such and deranged puppy to commit to literally becoming a wild beast out in the middle of nowhere, where you could potentially get eaten.
>>
>>80788457
Cute
>>
>>80789874
Actually I didn't see the name either, I just copy pasted the URL for the full sized picture and made an image search Botnet. Wait i mean Google.
>>
>>80788441
Its all on Spotify
>>
File: 1457586977599.jpg (371 KB, 1206x804)
371 KB
371 KB JPG
Why she is so beautiful?
>>
>>80790010
I'm a cheap bastard who doesn't have Spotify. Maybe I should subscribe sometime but When I do it'll probably mean dropping Final Fantasy XIV.
>>
These threads slowed down a lot...am I missing a more active one?
>>
File: 1457737808119.png (244 KB, 297x462)
244 KB
244 KB PNG
>>80790033
She's made of 100% refined cutonium.
>>
>>80790164
The last one got 700 posts. There was a speed bump because some dope made a thread literally titled "/zoo/ general general" and it got deleted.
>>
>>80790171
a quantum singularity of adorability
>>
File: 1457407146552.gif (1.68 MB, 456x257)
1.68 MB
1.68 MB GIF
Did anyone else in the theater laugh at this joke? I thought it was really funny
>>
>>80790312
man that place was so comfy
>tfw you'll never be a qt rabbit living in the rain forest section with a glass room so you can relax and watch the rain
>>
>>80790376
I don't get it.
>>
>>80787734
>That image

Is it just me or when you look at the image as a compressed popup, the characters look like they are direct HD 3D photoshops?
>>
File: 1457408981379.gif (1.73 MB, 480x270)
1.73 MB
1.73 MB GIF
>>80790470
What she's saying here is the definition of patronizing.
>>
Hey. I had a little nitpick with this movie and I'm hoping someone can answer a question I have about a small continuity error I've been thinking about.

When Judy and Nick are getting chased by the jaguar, Hopps calls for backup and ends up accidentally dropping her phone. Does it ever explain how she gets it back? Did I miss something here? Because I was completely bewildered when she suddenly brought it out again and used it in the abandoned hospital as if it had never been lost.
>>
File: 1281294213229.jpg (419 KB, 759x759)
419 KB
419 KB JPG
>>80790033
>You can see every detail on that uniform.

Also is anyone praying that this will beat Minions in the box office gross.
>>
post smug fox in his police uniform
>>
>>80790526
One was a police radio, the other was her iphone
>>
File: judy wince.jpg (101 KB, 401x345)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>80790376
The theater laughed hard at pretty much all of Nick's quips, zingers and one liners. The "articulate fella" line in particular was amusing just because Judy started off well, but with that line she pretty much spilled her spaghetti.
>>
>>80790376
I laughed at all the subtle jokes but didn't hear anyone else do that.. except during the sloth scenes.

Dunno why that was... too much dope use maybe.
>>
>>80790087
Spotify is literally free. All you need to do is make an account or connect a Facebook account. Paying for it just removes ads.

You have no excuses.
>>
>>80790557
Hmmm. I suppose that makes sense, thanks. I might see it again to figure out where I was mistaken.
>>
>>80790594
I'll give it a try then. I was under the impression that must of the content and features were behind a paywall like with Hulu.
>>
>>80787734
Noticed it was nice and really accentuated the scenes, haven't really listened to it.

Thanks, OP.

Now I gotta go download it.
>>
I won't lie, I liked the extra little effort shakira put into actually bleating like an animal while she sang.

Other than that, another generic pop song like the last few movies
>>
File: nsa-vs-4chan_o_2336205.jpg (137 KB, 960x968)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
>>80790594
>Facebook
>>
>>80790744
She wasn't bleating, she was speaking spanish. Easy to confuse, I know.
>>
>>80790734
>Her ring is on the right hand
>His is on the left

Reeeeeeeeee
>>
File: CdBnaerUIAEYD54.jpg (62 KB, 588x850)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>
File: iwv1UAo.jpg (64 KB, 300x1024)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>
File: QTecwOW.jpg (98 KB, 388x1200)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoKpPBM7fas
>>
File: 1458072480859.jpg (135 KB, 1280x877)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
I want judy and nick to be happy together. What happened to me?
>>
>>80791106
Dapper Nick is best Nick.
>>
The more I visit these threads the more I wish that Judy Hopps was real.

Heck I wish anthros were real and not crazy people naked inside fursuits.
>>
File: 1449468840775.jpg (7 KB, 251x201)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
I would trade my human life for one in zootopia
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (166 KB, 1270x1100)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
>>80791644
>he still hasn't figured out that if he commits suicide he'll be reincarnated as his favorite zootopia character
>>
File: Quiet time.jpg (32 KB, 500x667)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>80791996
Do you know how much rope costs these days?
>>
>>80787734
Does anyone have a screenshot or a link where I can look up all the characters' playlists from Spotify? I don't want to make an account to look them up on there.
>>
How long until we get something better than a camrip?
>>
>>80792600
Hopefully pretty soon. Maybe when the dvd release comes out
>>
>>80790518
As much as I winced at her saying it, I still have to admit that as far as the film showed, the only other fox she knew was Gideon, and he wasn't what you would call articulate.

Doesn't make her any less condescending in this case, of course.
>>
File: As nature intended.png (3.78 MB, 599x5221)
3.78 MB
3.78 MB PNG
>>80787734
>>
File: 1452293774249.gif (1.96 MB, 249x174)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB GIF
>>80791035
lewd.
>>
So how long until we get a Sicario parody
>>
>>80792205
I'll let you borrow my gun and even give you one round
>>
File: image.png (581 KB, 1280x1008)
581 KB
581 KB PNG
>>80791071
>>80791087
Holy shit I'm dying.

Wouldn't they have to carry like 4 sizes of handcuffs for any possible perp?
>>
File: peepee the frog.png (139 KB, 917x871)
139 KB
139 KB PNG
>>80793514
Thanks man! Zootopia here i come!
>>
>>80788628
Nick and Judy on the narc squad in "Zootopia Vice". Cue the Jan Hammer music.
>>
>>80788457
Your looks really similar to someone elses art i know
>>
>>80794046
*style. fuck me
>>
File: Judesmcdudes.png (1.5 MB, 691x924)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB PNG
I have never drawn and it shows
>>
>>80794129
not bad
>>
>>80794129
Fuck you, thats pretty good for someone who has "never drawn'
>>
how much do you guys think that bogo can bench, squat, and diddly?
>>
File: IMG_20160315_152059.jpg (232 KB, 1600x1200)
232 KB
232 KB JPG
she's too adorable to hate
>>
>>80794129
>Hey guys I've never drawn before it's really shitty I know lower your standards so sorry to spam thread with my shit
>Posts that pic

Fuck you and your false modesty thirst for (You)s and go back to making more quality Judy fanart you useless magnificent little crazy diamond.
>>
>>80794250
I wanna pick her up by her hair and throw her off a bridge
>>
>>80794276
She's a penis?
>>
>>80794208
in order
>1 Clawhauser
>2 Clawhausers
>4 Clawhausers
>>
Just saw it tonight.

Easily my favorite Disney movie since Lilo & Stitch.
>>
>>80794129
You sure you've never drawn? Keep it up Anon, you got talent.
>>
>>80794303
has*
>>
>>80794303
There's been a lot of speculation on Bellwether being transgender because of her name.
Apparently "wether" is a term for castrated sheep. There were actually a couple more things about her name but I don't remember.
>>
>>80794250
Sweet Jesus Christ that's far too cute
more?
>>
>>80791059

must... not... touch... fluff
>>
>>80794208
>squat
>ROM = 2-3 inches at most
>>
>>80793341
Judy is basically Kate. At least first-act Judy is, when she's more naive.
>>
>>80794332
Bellwethers are wethers that had bells tied to them which would let them lead the flock

And Bellwether becomes mayor near the end, letting her lead the city
>>
>>80794325
No, ive never drawn, this picture took me forever to finish, im the sloth of drawing
>>
File: losewesnot.jpg (691 KB, 1051x1265)
691 KB
691 KB JPG
>>80788146
>>
File: 1458087601942.png (2.7 MB, 8400x9600)
2.7 MB
2.7 MB PNG
boy or girl!!!!

I would like for them to have a girl.

Would just like see how they each handle her.
>>
>>80794368
>>80794332
>>80794303
>>80794276
Someone made art of that already
>>
>>80794332
you would place a bell around a wether's neck and they would then lead the other sheep around.

from that a bellwether became known as something that leads or in more modern times, something that sets a trend or can be used to predict outcomes.

States in the US that typically elect the president are known as bellwether states, for example.
>>
File: mayor.webm (2.85 MB, 720x300)
2.85 MB
2.85 MB WEBM
So, what we can take away from all this, is that authority figures in white are not to be trusted.
>>
>>80794304
>Precinct 1 actually does use "Clawhauser Reps" as a metric for how much an officer can benchpress
>Bogo's the only one who can do more than one
>Judy can do it once if she uses her legs
>Nick doesn't even bother to try.
>>
File: 1458087501056[1].png (500 KB, 388x1200)
500 KB
500 KB PNG
>>80794391
>>
>>80794414
>Zootopia 0: Bloodlines
>Before the cleansing.
Except there are humans in that movie never-fucking-mind
>>
>>80794391
A son. Who wants to be a scout.
>>
>>80794391
Why not adopt both?
Judy has had plenty of time on her paws since the ZPD let her go after letting herself go.
>>
File: No romo.jpg (117 KB, 720x650)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
No romo.
>>
>>80794369
I've rubbed one out to drawings of lower quality than this. Also, speed ain't always important though, sometimes you just keep at it until it's done. My drawings are seldom fast/good or both (more seldom on the latter though).
>>
File: 1457616053035.jpg (36 KB, 380x370)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>80789811

>Penis
>>
>>80794543
>>80794369
my shit takes weeks, sometimes months.
>>
>>80794250

Is that you, KoboldAnon?
>>
File: Gooby - Hustle 02.jpg (56 KB, 380x370)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>80794567
>>
>>80794606

Shouldn't Nick's be

Muzzle me again?
>>
>>80794628
fuck, now I gotta make one.
>>
File: 1458081440522.jpg (256 KB, 1280x1280)
256 KB
256 KB JPG
Bellwether does not have a penis.

Bellwether is pure.

Behead those who insult Bellwether
>>
every Tuesday Judy invites Nick to "optional sensitivity training" at the station. Nick never goes because he thinks it's lame but it turns out Judy gets passed around the office like a box of cheddar bunnies. She's learning how to take bogo but clawhauser feels the best
>>
File: 1454162163704.jpg (73 KB, 361x405)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>in a perfect world we would have a Zootopia buddy cop TV show with each opening credits being a parody of a different cop/procedural drama series

A man can dream...sigh...a man can dream.
>>
File: Donuts not even once.jpg (87 KB, 600x1200)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>80788628
this has been a theory of mine for a bit now.

>Nighthowler based street drugs become alarmingly common
>Strains of it are used for performance enhancement, with the mildest just causing slightly increased aggression and 'drive', most extreme forms are basically FO-verse Psycho (so inevitably, there'd be a case where Clawhauser begins using it in hopes of losing weight to pass his next physical)
>other strains stress the nigh hallucinogenic qualities with the most extreme causing delusions, paranoia, and temporary insanity
>Standard strain is just varying degrees of how much of the higher though process is shuts off and how much more aggressive one becomes (Prolonged use may cause permanent, Alzheimer's like symptoms)

>>80793958
Sounds good to me, Nick knows everyone so it shouldn't take too long to find dealers, distributors, etc.
>>
>>80794250
Mary Bellwether is one of the more interesting Disney villains, in that she doesn't have the usual villain motive--typically some combination of jealousy, greed, or lust for power.

Bellwether, though, was doing what she thought was the right thing. She let her fears and prejudices replace her better judgment, though. As a result, her "good intentions" would've ended up condemning Zootopia's predator population to a wretched, second-class citizenship, if not outright slavery or "ethnic cleansing".

In a way, she's a far more evil villain than most in the Disney canon, because she's a quite believable character. We've all seen people who think they have our best interests at heart say and do monstrous things.
>>
File: Can't Wake Up.jpg (107 KB, 937x529)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>80794527
>No Romo
>>
>>80794706
This shows otherwise
>>80789811
>>
What dos Greysexual mean?
>>
>>80794724
Her name is Dawn, man.
>>
>>80794726
kek
>>
File: 1458056486122.webm (234 KB, 252x452)
234 KB
234 KB WEBM
>>80794743

Slander
>>
File: 1458077515210.jpg (30 KB, 420x403)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>
>>80794714
>You'll never see a Zootopia show based on Police Squad!
>>
File: 1458094512846.jpg (272 KB, 1280x960)
272 KB
272 KB JPG
>>
>>80794773
Sexy Slander
>>
>>80788292
I like yours more anon
>>
File: 1458094814831.jpg (130 KB, 1080x1080)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
>>
>>80794628
Here you go

>>80794682
Didn't see you called dibs, sorry, please do go ahead and post your's, though, the more muzzled foxes the safer this thread will be.
>>
File: Dawn - Darkest 01.jpg (73 KB, 800x472)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>80794706
LIBERATE DAWN
>>
>>80793635
Nah. Zip ties, Anon.
>>
>>80794706
You can have a penis and still be pure...
>>
>>80794810
nah, no dibs. everyone pile in on ideas so we have the maximum possible OC we can have
>>
>>80794810
if I pulled the muzzle off would he die
>>
>>80794839
This
>>
>>80794724
AROUND SHEEP
NEVER SLEEP
>>
>>80794787
YOU SON OF A FUCKING BITCH

I'VE BEEN GOING ON ABOUT THAT SINCE FUCKING FOREVER.

I EVEN REWROTE THE FUCKING BED SCENE FROM NAKED GUN WITH NICK, JUDY, AND BOGO.

God Dammit!
>>
Was going to wait until someone posted judydonefuckedup.png to post this, but since this seems to be the fanart/meme/edit thread great work everyone, by the way...
So people have been using my shitty meter maid race war Break Your Own News pic a lot, so I decided to make a gif on it.
But that ended up being a fucking huge file so I made a webm instead.
>>
>>80794758
Meh, dunno where I picked up "Mary" from. It sounds more sheep-like, I guess. Dawn it is, though.
>>
I need a nice Zootopia wallpaper, anybody got one? Preferably cute as fuck?
>>
>>80794810
>In jason bateman's voice
"nobody cared who i was until i put on the mask."
>>
>>80794885
There's always money in the mask
>>
File: 1457393586882.jpg (33 KB, 250x333)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>80794750
That you are sexually attracted exclusively to Gideon.
>>
Dumb theory:
What if Bellwether has the regular square sheep pupils but her glasses have an unusual shape that distorts them to look normal?
>>
>>80794750
Greysexual is specialsnowflakenese for someone who feels few sexual urges and only for those they have romantic feelings about.
>>
>>80794899
In my head, Gideon has a large family (for a fox). Has siblings named Rachel, Jean, Nathan and Christian.
>>
>>80794896
Nick's family should be played by some of his old Arrested Development costars.
>will arnett as his brother or at the very least a wolf detective who is competing for Judy's affection
>>
File: 1457109909206.jpg (135 KB, 1280x1240)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
>>80794920
...that's what we call "normal" isn't it?
>>
>>80794931
That's a pretty specific headcanon, familia.
>>
File: 6QwCckQ1_400x400[1].png (142 KB, 256x256)
142 KB
142 KB PNG
>>80794875
Mary had a little lamb,
Her fleece was white as snow,
And everywhere that Mary went,
The lamb was sure to go.

She followed her to school one day,
Which was against the rule,
It made the children laugh and play
To see a lamb at school.

And so the teacher turned it out,
But still it lingered near,
And waited patiently about,
Till Mary did appear.

"Why does the lamb love Mary so?"
The eager children cry.
"Why, the lamb orchestrated a race war and planned a fascist government, you know,"
The teacher did reply.
>>
>>80791199
THIS MOVIE FUCKED US UP MAN
I WASN'T LIKE THIS EITHER
I WASN'T A FURRY

THIS MOVIE WILL DOOM US ALL

Although if it actually degenerates everyone, then we can still coexist
>>
>>80794885
"you merely adopted the smug. I was born into it, molded by it. I didn't see humility until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but formality."
>>
>>80794945
During the nighthowler incident, Nick's younger brother lost his paw to a loose marine mammal.
>>
>>80793182
I wonder if that pic is going to become a meme, to a point where altered endings of the pic are circulating more, if not totally, over the original.
>>
>>
File: Spoiler Image (103 KB, 564x1001)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>80794973
You're only a fuury if you want to be. liking a movie that is this well designed and being attracted to character that are anthropomorphic doesn't make you a furry.
saying you're a furry makes you a furry.

or wearing a fursuit.
>>
File: Zootopia_Bogo_render.png (512 KB, 591x1065)
512 KB
512 KB PNG
>>80794973

Anon... we've always been broken.
>>
>>80794849
it would be extremely painful
>>
>>80794993
I want to believe that Bateman would do this for us. That he would record these things.

We must send them to him.
>>
>>80787950
I saw it in IMAX, and I remember that the 3D effect wasn't very noticeable; I just stopped noticing it a little while into the movie.

I'm also going to see it tomorrow, in RealD this time. I saw KFP3 in RealD and it looked quite nice.
>>
File: SummersTime.jpg (715 KB, 1854x1161)
715 KB
715 KB JPG
>>80794955
>Christian Grey
pop culture

>Rachel Grey
>Jean Grey
>Nathan (Nate) Grey
...you realize you're on /co/ right?
>>
>>80795002
I going back to army.
>>
File: Bogo gazelle app.webm (2.57 MB, 720x304)
2.57 MB
2.57 MB WEBM
>>
>>80794973
Well, it's good to see /co/ finally embraced /fur/.
Took you all long enough.
>>
>>80795052
Would he get it though? If hes not in on the joke, seems like it wouldn't work as well. And he will probably just be confused
>>
>>
so when does Judy go visit her crazy uncle Hazel and he goes on about how all the world is their enemy
>>
>>80788237
Where is the original video for this? All I ever see is this crappy low-framerate GIF of it.
>>
>>
>>80795073
We're asking him to say lines from a famous movie. Are you seriously thinking that Nick was never described as smug in the direction?

He'd understand what's happening.
>>
>>80795046
He's a big fox
>>
>>
>>80795078
>I have two personalities:
>Nicest person you'll ever meet
>and twisted fucking psycopath
>>
>>80794724
Imma call bullshit on this one because she was doing it for power.
>>
>>80795079
>Watership Down in Zootopia
>It's a commune of rabbit-supremacist survivalists.
>>
File: 1458066864969.jpg (277 KB, 517x800)
277 KB
277 KB JPG
>>
>>80795110
She was doing it for both.
>>
>>80795097
>>80795073
you'd be surprised how bro some VAs can be, I once got Albert Wesker's VA to wish my brother (fittingly, Chris) a happy birthday in his Wesker voice.
>>
>>80795096
I know that vore artist
>>
>>80795096
This is actually just depressing. I don't want to know that he has to take showers with gutter water.
>>
>>80795102
For me, not for you, back the fuck off he's mine
>>
>>80795060
Nick started his career as a conman using the slight-of-hand tricks he learned from his other brother
>>
>>80795109
You don't need two personalities for that.
>>
File: Nick heart break.webm (1.26 MB, 720x304)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB WEBM
>>
>>80795102
For Finnick
>>
>>80795136
Not to mention the Wesker-Legion video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tj2BKTYbZjg
>>
>>
File: kago-shintaro-1.jpg (739 KB, 1220x1600)
739 KB
739 KB JPG
WHY I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT THIS MOVIE?!?!
WHY I CAN'T STOP TO LURK, POST AND SAVE IMAGES IN THESE THREADS?!?!
I'M FUCKING SCARED BECAUSE I SERIOUSLY THINK THIS IS THE BEST MOVIE EVER BUT FUCK SAKE IT'S JUST AN ANIMATED DISNEY MOVIE FOR FAMILY, I DON'T WANT TO BECOME A FANBOY!!!!
IS THIS BECAUSE THE MOVIE HITS TOO CLOSE AT HOME OR JUST BECAUSE I'M WEAK?!?!
I'M NOT EVEN FAN OF ANIMATION OR CINEMA IN GENERAL!!!!
>>
>>80795136
I remember when Wesker's VA did a bunch of requests in a thread on /v/

At least it sounded exactly like him, might have been just a good imitator, but I'm pretty sure it was him.

But I kinda imagine someone as big as Jason Bateman might not have time to do requests.

Also I dunno why but he seems kind of unapproachable to me. I'm sure thats not the case, I hear hes actually a huge bro, but just random videos I see of him he seems to have kind of a resting bitch face.
>>
File: judy5.png (393 KB, 476x446)
393 KB
393 KB PNG
Whenever I look at hires stills of judy's fuzzy little face my lips and face tingle.

/co/ am I alright?
>>
>>80795058
This autism isn't local, anon.
This autism comes here to discuss only one thing, I don't think they even like cartoons.
>>
>>80795119
I need this crossover in my life
>>
>>
>>80795201
>>80795208
You're just a furry is all, familia.
>>
>>80795153
Jeffrey tambor as an elderly walrus that taught nick how to hustle.
>>
File: 1458076130110.jpg (358 KB, 1100x711)
358 KB
358 KB JPG
>>
>>80794773
>The hooves and legs animation
I like it
>>
>>80795201
You will eventually get over this high and be back to normal.

Until the sequel comes out at least.
>>
So if Nick has a family similar to Michael's in Arrested Development, who is Finnick?

Franklin?
>>
File: 1457209757515.png (208 KB, 487x826)
208 KB
208 KB PNG
>>
File: Smug Armor engage.gif (1.34 MB, 500x255)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB GIF
>>80795229
I can live with that.
>>
File: 55830308_p0.jpg (279 KB, 949x1280)
279 KB
279 KB JPG
>>
>>80795271
Carl Weathers or maybe t bone the flamer.
>>
>>80794864
2 Choppy
Still it was great.
>>
>>80795275
What was that other image where she was wearing a sun dress? One where she was with Nick, I think?
>>
File: judy61.png (645 KB, 523x722)
645 KB
645 KB PNG
Whole bunch of (mostly) HD Judy reaction images that I've capped; have at it.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/81968852/judy.rar
>>
How would their baby even look like?
>>
>>80795160
Is it just me or was the fallout from that part kind of brushed over?

Like, we didn't get to see much of anything at all of what Zootopia was like after the news broke. I wonder if they had other scenes that were cut for being too disturbing.
>>
File: 1457999701065.webm (267 KB, 1920x1080)
267 KB
267 KB WEBM
Judy rhymes with cutie. Coincidence? I think not.
>>
File: 1457195936334.jpg (298 KB, 1280x813)
298 KB
298 KB JPG
>>
File: 1458070304048.jpg (138 KB, 574x1657)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
>>80795314
>>
>>80794304
>>80794455

>you will never be able to diddly 4 clawhausers

W-w-will I ever make it?
>>
>>80795356
The cutest
>>
I tried fapping to Judy but in the end she's just a rabbit with big eyes and I couldn't get off
>>
>>80795366
Thanks.
>>
File: zfr4WkS.png (527 KB, 820x613)
527 KB
527 KB PNG
>>80795160
You son of...
>>
>>80795271
>AN SPEAKIN' UH MUTHAS, LEMME GIVE DAT OATMEAL SUM BROWN SHUGGA!
>>
So who would Nick and Judy get to watch their kids while they're at work? Finnick?
>>
File: 55816756_p0.jpg (1.77 MB, 1200x1579)
1.77 MB
1.77 MB JPG
>>80795314
sundress is best dress
>>
>>80795378
We're all gonna make it, bruh
>>
>>80795411
needs a Dawn edit
>>
>>80795201
Same thing is happening to me, but I know that for me, the story DID hit close to home for me, I feel a lot like Judy. I adore the relationship she has with Nick. It's just a great movie man, but I never even visited /co/ in my life, it was after watching this movie. I come to /co/ exclusively for these threads but I usually just lurk /mu/ and nothing elese. It did something to me.
>>
>>80795424
A fox and a bunny cannot have kids.
>>
'Sup everyone. Got an update or two for y'all!

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11818518/1/Hood
>>
>>80795469
They can adopt
>>
>>80795134
Actually, she hated predators so she was doing it for power AND revenge.
She never really states that its to protect the prey or anything like that, she states that she hates predators.
>>
>>80795160
Does anyone have the webm of judy saying sorry to nick under that bridge?
>>
File: bump.gif (1.97 MB, 500x280)
1.97 MB
1.97 MB GIF
>>80795357
Oh my God hahahaha this is great
>>
>>80795469
According to the writers on twitter... inter-species breeding works in this universe.

FUCK YOU GENETICS
>>
>>80795477
is it good?
>>
>>80788237
Does she put her ears down when she's having a bad hare day?
>>
File: jFJRL1c.jpg (49 KB, 959x482)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>80795156
Don't be autistic, anon.
>>
File: siblings.png (433 KB, 1280x591)
433 KB
433 KB PNG
>Judy sees that Nick is really good with her younger siblings
>Thinks to herself:
>"Wow, he would actually make a pretty good dad."
>"I'm going to fuck his brains out tonight."
>>
>>80795493
proof?
>>
>>80795530
This is probably my favorite picture on the whole Internet
>>
File: 1456986250753.jpg (63 KB, 1023x637)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>80795201
>>80795455
But it is one of the best animated movies Disney's ever made.
Like for real.
Lets enjoy it while we can anon, while the ride's still cool
>>
File: 1454556974839.gif (1.41 MB, 280x210)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB GIF
>>80795526
>>
>>80795105
cute.
>>
>>80795491
>>
>>80790171
but.. that level of cutonium purity is impossible!
>>
File: 55837556_p0.png (889 KB, 1500x1522)
889 KB
889 KB PNG
>>
>>80790470
It's like telling a black dude he's so "well-spoken"
>>
>>80795537
There seriously better be a big scene with him meeting Judy's family.
>>
>>80795607
I was actually just gonna request that. I'm glad to see the limp grab for the pen made it into that webm. That whole scene was cool for a lot of reasons.

Mostly the pen grab.
>>
File: Born To Feel.jpg (56 KB, 724x844)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>80795607
It gives me a lot of feels especially when I feel for Judy in this scene simply because I would hate myself so much if I destroy a friendship by my fuck ups...
>>
>>
>>80795351
i'm not sure a they would get away with showing actual race riots in a Disney movie. They already showed protests.

And yes, it was kind of rushed but I don't think we need to see Mrs. Otterton getting attacked on the street by larger prey who need to be dispersed by a shaken Judy.

In an ideal world though, if they make a TV series or even a sequel, we might get callbacks and see some residual fallout over the "Racial riots" like Judy finding two close friends who split because of being predator/prey.

>>80795378
you can if you can make some decent gains before Clawhauser puts on another fifty pounds. Better hurrym health estimates suggest that should be within a week.
>>
>>80795590
I don't want it to end. Zootopia fills me with joy and I want this ride to stay fresh and last forever.
>>
File: 55838040_p0.jpg (409 KB, 4096x1714)
409 KB
409 KB JPG
>>
>>80795607
>The way she breaks down after the part she says how he can still hate her after they finish the case
>>
>>80795662
Sometimes you never know how strong your relationship with someone is until you get the chance to rebuild it.
>>
>>80795320
Th-thanks, Anon.
>>
>>
>>80795677
That's no good anon, careful with what you wish, The last time a ride lasted that long, a whole other board was created, and people wished it died when it could.

There will be a sequel, I'm sure
>>
File: IMG_20160316_125555.jpg (241 KB, 1200x1600)
241 KB
241 KB JPG
>>80794600
who else has a weakness for small critters and drawing relentlessly?

have a little fox, by the way
>>80794350
later
>>
>watch Zootopia
>love it
>really like Judy
>want to be a cop too
>drop out of school
>sign up to be police instead
>get job
>excited, same job as my hero Judy Hopps
>first day as police man
>get call about suspicious characters
>see what's up
>some black individuals loitering
>they seem like trouble but what would Judy think making assumptions like that
>approach them
>"hello gentlem-"
>they start shooting
>I die
>fucking niggers should be muzzled
>>
File: That look 60fps.webm (87 KB, 474x386)
87 KB
87 KB WEBM
>>80795607
As someone who also makes webms, how did you make this? I normally just upload to Gfycat, but the issue there is that it's restricted to 15 seconds. I tried using a program to convert to webm, but the filesize would always be too big.
>>
File: 1425993879114.jpg (182 KB, 1280x720)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
>>80793958
>they send in Finnick to infiltrate a high school a s a NARC due to his youthful appearance
>>
File: mmmm.jpg (24 KB, 297x303)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>80795760
>>
>>80795767
I use xmedia recode
>>
>>80795760
>>
>animals in Zootopia have near-human life expectancy
>Bunny population rises by the second

How long until rabbits completely saturate the planet?
>>
File: 123.jpg (865 KB, 960x1280)
865 KB
865 KB JPG
Finnick: Yes or No?
>>
File: 1453432034155.png (78 KB, 200x290)
78 KB
78 KB PNG
>>80795607
God this apology felt so fucking forced. Same with Nick's over reaction to Judy messing up the press conference. The movie was near flawless until they tried to hamfist those two scenes in.
>>
>>
>>80795760
This movie made me want to be a cop but they get fuckall pay
>>
>>80795812
Catherine?
>>
File: 1457746844882.jpg (161 KB, 1024x1024)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
>>80795614
When it comes to cutonium, Judy is as pure as it gets. She probably closes her eyes in the shower.
>>
File: Bait The question.png (27 KB, 527x409)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
>>80795887
Are you fucking serious?
>>
File: LQxThih.gif (463 KB, 443x299)
463 KB
463 KB GIF
>>80795812
ignore the game, couldnt find it clean
>>
>>80795727

Aren't those the elephants from jungle book?
>>
>>80788146

Careful with those sequel spoilers anon.
>>
File: judy41.png (568 KB, 485x702)
568 KB
568 KB PNG
>>80795817
Neat; I'll try that one out.
>>
>>80795812
yes
>>
>>80795887
Maybe. It did force out Judy's sterotyping and prejudice towards preds though. She truly thought that it was only in the dna and biology of predators to be savage animals.
>>
>>80787734
I love the track names, the best being "Ewe Fell For It".

The worst part of the soundtrack is Shakira's lyric about birds. What's a bird, Gazelle? Share with the class.
>>
>>80795922
Yes, I know it's sounds unfathomable, but some people hold opinions that differ from your own.
>>
>>80795896
Not to mention its not really all that exciting.
One statistic I remember hearing is that the majority of cops on the force will never have to fire their gun in an actual situation in their career. So its not exactly like Law and Order where you get excitement every other week

Or something like that
>>
Need a /wsg/ thread for webm with sound.
>>
>>
>>80795971
They are like asians I guess. They live on another continent according to the directors
>>
>>80796003
Is there somewhere I can look up all this excess lore? Saw it tonight and I'm in love with this movie.
>>
I hope in the sequel Nick gets new clothes for when he's off duty. Judy has a variety of outfits, Nick just has his hawaiian shirt, and I'm assuming thats because hes living under a bridge
>>
>>80796020
I think the stuff about birds and reptiles is from twitter.
But if you want to know about the scrapped lore of the original draft and haven't seen this yet, theres this
http://www.matthiaslechner.com/zootopia.html
>>
>>80796025
It would be neat to see if he still goes with a hustler look or something different.
>>
>>80795887
I agree with the whole "we fight and then make up to take out the bad guy" thing. Movie would be a 10/10 if it just avoided that annoying trope. Still the press conference was pretty necessary for the themes of the movie.
>>
>>80796069
I'm a little afraid he will just because its "iconic" and putting him in something that isn't a police outfit will be less immediately recognizable.

But thats just me being cynical, maybe they will prove me wrong.
>>
>>80795964
Nick was a giant, hypersensitive pussy.
>She truly thought that it was only in the dna and biology
No, she stated that the cause wasn't clear. She was nervous and pressured into giving a rushed opinion by the press, combine that with the fact that she's a rookie cop, and never handled a media event before, you can understand why she might say some dumb shit.
>>
>>80795061
You can pinpoint the exact moment Clawhauser's heart pops a boner.
>>
>>80794714
>there will never be a Supertrooper scene where Nick tries to see how many times he can get away with saying 'meow' to cats he pulls over.
>>
>>80787734
Bunnies have massive fucking claws. Why do people draw bunnies without the massive claws? They use them to dig, and they'll dig into you with their back claws as a defense. It fucking hurts, and I have the scars to prove it.
>>
>>80796086
You know, usually I actually hate that in stories where the main characters have a disagreement or misunderstanding that causes them to split up for a while. It generally feels forced to me.

But in this movie I thought it worked. I actually liked it even.
>>
>>80796098
Watch the intro again. Then her conversation with mister big. Then her hearing the honey badger. She was a fool, but got over it. You should too.
>>
>>80796052
I wish the birds and reptiles stayed dumb like they are here. If they are intelligent, that means they have no normal animals other than amphibians, arthropods, worms, and sea creatures.
>>
>>80796113
What, you think she's an animal?
That she doesn't propperly trim them every week?

Besides, it does show claws in that particular fanart.
>>
File: 1457845585335.png (305 KB, 1000x1000)
305 KB
305 KB PNG
>>80794750
>people are starting to ask what made up tumbler words mean

Oh no, it's starting again. It's happening again, we're all fucked.

I give it two more weeks before someone starts talking about how they have a Nick tulpa that smugs at them incessantly.
>>
>>80796113
Doesn't it depend on the rabbit breed? I didn't think cottontails had very big claws.

source: I've killed a lot of them.
>>
Just a head's up:

Do NOT buy the kindle version of The Art of Zootopia. The image quality is downright fucking disgusting. jpgs from the 90s look better.
>>
>>80796025
There's a page of the art book with Nick's faces and in the top there's a bunch of his outfits of different colors and whatnot, I don't have it though.
>>
>>80796119
I will admit it seems more reasonable than most movie doing it especially considering the subject matter, but still I'd love a buddy movie where they just broing it up. Maybe start off really rough to null the fighting halfway through.
>>
>>80796098
Nobody asked her and she went all, OHBUTBIOLOGY the racist cunt.
She truly thouht of predators like that, until her apology.
>>
>>80796182
They were all the same general design though, just different color schemes, probably just trying to decide which one they like best
>>80796188
I'm sure they got the fighting out of their system.
If they do it again in the sequel I probably won't be as impressed.
>>
File: Just a theory.jpg (3.51 MB, 1720x5768)
3.51 MB
3.51 MB JPG
Would the original plot have been better or worse than the one we got?
>>
>>80796179
>tfw its too late
>>
>>
>>80796214
I think if it were modified to be more for a at least somewhat older audience, I think the old plot would be better.

As something for the whole family? The version we got is better.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (2.02 MB, 540x3061)
2.02 MB
2.02 MB PNG
>Original movie
>>
>>80796252
Except Rapunzel's mom was clearly the villain from the beginning while Bellwether was a plottwist
>>
>>80796206
>sequel
I kind of don't wish for this. I don't trust them with a sequel. If I want more Judy, I'll watch Parks and Recreation .
>>
>>80796195
This. Nobody told her to talk about biology, she came up with the idea herself.
Or did they hint at that in the lab? I don't remember.
>>
>>80796214
This is some good shit.

Prequel starring Nick's dad?
>>
File: book.png (37 KB, 920x257)
37 KB
37 KB PNG
>>
>>80796098
>intro
Her parents were racist and tried to giver a care package that she repeatedly refused to take, only to eventually humor them for the sake of their peace of mind.

>conversation with mister big
She's a rookie cop who wasn't savvy to her own limitation because she was blinded by her own idealism.

>honey badger
I don't remember it so fuck you.

The point is, Judy hadn't acted on spite or malice at any point in the movie, even at the conference. She just wasn't tactful about explaining the situation because of lack of experience and ignorance. Nick lost his shit and stormed out, even though he knew she was nervous, inexperienced and new to city life.
>>
>>80796279
The scientist that Lionheart was talking to mentioned that it might be biology, it didn't quite come from nowhere.
>>
>>80796275
I'm willing to trust them. They seem to know what they are doing and it seems to me they made the ending specifically to let them do a sequel if they wanted, which it seems they do
>>80796279
The badger at the lab specifically talks about how they need to consider biology and the fact that all of them are predators.
>>
>>80796214
Worse. The basically wanted to have Nick and Judy "save" a racist dystopia where there's no comeuppance for the people who for years were happy stepping all over predators.

If anything, Rich Moore should have spoken up sooner and said "the viewers aren't going to want this place to be saved".

They put an insane amount of work into making the city believable, and were letting that go to waste by making it somewhere that viewers wouldn't want to visit because it was just too depressing.
>>
File: WITH EWES YOU LOSE.jpg (238 KB, 517x800)
238 KB
238 KB JPG
>>80796052
Holy fuck. So it was intentional.
>>
>>80796279
The scientist at the lab was telling the mayor that they should take biology into account, and the mayor didn't want to because if that was found to be true it would make him look bad as a predator.
>>
whats a good program to find dupe images
>>
File: MAH SMELLWEATHER.png (19 KB, 960x720)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
>>80796214
A decent story, but wouldn't have anywhere near as much appeal as what we ended up getting. As others said, yeah, that Zootopia sounds like more of a depressing, dystopian mess. Not very appealing.
>>
>>80796146
Whoops, meant to reply >>80796290
>>
>>80796098
Not that guy but she said that predator's have savage urges that are ingrained in their DNA and she was completely ignorant as to not just why saying that was bad, but as to why her saying that would bother Nick. It wasn't just her mistake for repeating what the mistaken scientist said, it's how she scoffed at the idea of a bunny going savage. She was completely insensitive and deep down she was afraid of foxes. Is it completely her fault? Yes and no. It was Nick's fault for being a dickass con man, it was Gideon's fault for being a bully who even told her about predator's being dangerous because of their "duhnah," it was her parent's fault for being racist as hell, but mostly it was her fault for letting fear dictate her actions. "It starts with you."
>>
>>80795896
Proof that this movie is police propaganda, and that it's working.
>>
>>80795887
For you:
At the beginning, Judy get scratch on her head by that bully fox, that scar is supposed to represent the fear she gains about predators as a child, but instead to be full trauma for the rest of her life, she decided to hide that fear behind her optimism and her idealism because she wants to believe at the idea of an utopia where preys and predators live in peace and can be anything they wants. The scar being healed with the time, her hidden fear is symbolized by that Fox spray, she almost use it when she saw Nick for the first time. During the confrontation between her and Nick because of her "biological" speech, she almost use it too since that fear still exist in her, even when she and him ware beginning to be friends.
>>
>>80796214
Worse. The plot restructuring was better. Honestly: not enough media portrays locations you might actually want to visit. So many fictional settings are just downright depressing. I think the final movie struck a great balance.
>>
>>80796297
>>80796301
>>80796334
Ah, well, it was still a shitty thing to say and she should have known better. It's hard to blame her when she had to think on her feet with no experience or idea of what was to be asked.
>>
>>80796252
What was described there is a pretty standard story, anon. Rapunzel isn't "original" either, in that sense.

You can make almost any two movies seem similar when you oversimplify them to their most basic story elements.
>>
>>80796290
>I don't remember it so fuck you
Well i do. And i know your limited brain capacity and shitty memory along your pathetic IQ hinders you from understanding basic connect the dot plot lines so i won't hold your retardation against you.
>>
File: Hello, ladies..jpg (88 KB, 1111x627)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>80796462
>it was made to create more furries

People say this about literally every animal-based movie.
>>
>>80795045
Man. His "good cops like you"line melted me.
>>
>>80796384
there is literally nothing wrong with being a police officer
>>
File: 1457992823598.png (2.24 MB, 890x1200)
2.24 MB
2.24 MB PNG
>>80796214
It would have been good but it would not have been a feel good movie by any stretch of the imagination. It was decidedly a feel bad movie.
>>
>>80796373
>Not that guy but she said that predator's have savage urges that are ingrained in their DNA and she was completely ignorant as to not just why saying that was bad, but...
Is she not right though?
is it right to suppress immoral truths?
>>
>>80796492
Disney staff and PR companies literally contacted furries saying "go in your fursuit," and the initial teaser trailer defined "anthropomorphic".

This things a bit further than Kung Fu Panda, where the animal traits were very rarely referenced and usually just for gags.
>>
>>80796098
Except she literally said that the biological angle had to be considered. She also didn't apologize to Nick or say that's not what she meant to say, she said Nick was "different."
>>
>>80796544
Yeah. I'd watch both movies and probably love them both.
>>
>>80796544
But imagine the catharsis you'd get at the end. I don't think theres any better feeling than seeing the good guys get theirs after a hard battle.

You know, as long as its done well. Pointless suffering is never fun. And I guess thats part of why its hard to do movies like that.
>>
File: Comp 1_1.webm (2.76 MB, 1280x540)
2.76 MB
2.76 MB WEBM
>>80795817
Hm! Seems to work quite fine. Converts a lot faster than Gfycat too, heh.
>>
i bet nicks belly is really soft and warm
>>
>>80796214
it could have been good, but not as good as what we got in the grand scheme.

Honestly, I like the happy, well-meaning Judy instead of the hardass who WANTED to keep Nick and other predators in collars over a perceived threat.
>>
>>80796545
She's wrong because the "savage urges" weren't in their biology and she was wrong about bunnies not being able to go savage.
>>
>>80796629
Nowhere near as soft and warm as Clawhauser's.
>>
>>80796214
Honestly the collars just seems like a cheap way to really drive the 'oppression' point home, and make the theme already more heavy handed than it is. That, and it leaves a lot to question. Does every city in the world make their predators wear shock collars? If so, how on earth would Nick and Judy go about undoing something like that. If they're only in Zootopia, why on earth would predators live there, and, more importantly, does that mean predators in other cities are just going savage at random times? If not, then wouldn't that be enough of an example to not need them in Zootopia?
All in all, I think the final film is more subtle, air tight in its lore and setting, and more enjoyable.
>>
So Moore and Howard said in a couple interviews that they're totally down with seeing Zootopia as being set in the same universe as Disney's Robin Hood (they thought about Wind in the Willows too, but there's a human in that).

Wonder if they'll run with that in the inevitable sequel and feature snakes ala Sir Hiss.
>>
>>80796654
Depends I guess. Depends on how many cities there are out there, and whether one can simply just leave dystopian zootopia.

Sorta like there are horrible places around the world, yet people don't just leave them.
>>
>>80796629
I want to cuddle with him in bed. I bet he smells very pleasant.
>>
>>80795061
This scene plays out the same way if you replace the app with grindr.
>>
File: z2.jpg (53 KB, 713x299)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
Occasional thread update:

RT still at 99%. 149 reviews now
>>
File: Zootopia plot.png (325 KB, 640x360)
325 KB
325 KB PNG
>>80796252
You forgot the part where Judy alienated Nick from herself by hurting his feelings And staying a race war by accident. She killed her own dream because she no longer felt she deserves it.

In Tangled, the villain alienated Rapunzel from Flynn by kidnapping him and making it look like he ran away. An entertaining movie, but Zootopia had better chemistry between its male and female lead, as well as more gravity in its themes. Judy almost lost her only real friend in Zootopia because of her own biases hurting him, and that's heavy.
>>
File: z1.jpg (104 KB, 844x607)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
And BoxofficeMojo

148 mil domestic, 452 mil worldwide

I'm not sure if I should be worried.
>>
>>80796284
You have made a very wise purchase.
>>
>>80796683
Drinking game: Read the reviews and take a shot every time a reviewer has no ideas what animals are prey and which ones are predators. Take two shots if the reviewer explicitly states that the police are mostly predators.
>>
>>80796318
Honey was basically /pol/. We would have loved her.
>>
>>80796710
Worried about what? The worldwide total is almost 0.5 billion, and it hasn't even come out in the UK or Japan
>>
>>80796399
>hat scar is supposed to represent the fear she gains about predators as a child
Nope, she gets back up and pretty much gives Gideon the proverbial "fuck you" and continues to follow her dream, even after he put her down verbally during the play and physically outside.

>her hidden fear is symbolized by that Fox spray
Wrong again. She didn't exactly take the spray willingly. She tried rejecting her parents prejudice repeatedly, both in explaining away Gideon's behavoir towards her because of their age, and by refusing her parent's care package.

>she almost use it when she saw Nick for the first time
Almost? Not even fucking close, she didn't even have it in her fucking hand. And even if she did use it out of fear, she reprimanded herself for being overly cautious.

>she almost use it too since that fear still exist in her
Strike three, you're out. She didn't use it though, did she? She didn't even unholster it. She was hover handing that shit. And is that really an unreasonable response to someone aggressively getting in your face, especially after it was established that Nick was already angry to begin with? Is a minor recoil and a half a motion of self defense really enough to conclude she was acting out of deep seeded racism?
>>
>>80796683
tomatometer is dumbest thing ever
real rating is 8/10
shut up
>>
File: 1457457956428.png (49 KB, 538x406)
49 KB
49 KB PNG
>>80796776
>Fluffy pony
KILL IT BEFORE IT REPRODUCE BY MILLION!
>>
>>80796802
You're a fucking retard.
>>
Kingdom Hearts world?
>>
>>80796675
I wouldn't mind if they brought reptiles in, but I personally wouldn't include snakes. Call me a stickler, but I simply cannot imagine a world where snakes live comfortably when every thing is designed to be operated and enjoyed by people with arms and legs. They could design things for them to use, but that's a lot more work for what would probably only amount to a side character who could serve it's purpose just as well if it were any other animal.
>>
>>80796284
Are there scans yet? I'd buy the ebook but apparently the quality is shit.
>>
>>80796802
Well she did at least subconsciously have a bias against foxes, considering she did take the spray with her to work. If she was purely just humoring her parents, she wouldn't have come back to get it like she did.

And even though the first time she nearly pulled it out, it wasn't in fear, the second time definitely was.
>>
>>80796636
>She's wrong because the "savage urges" weren't in their biology and she was wrong about bunnies not being able to go savage.
Yes, but that's not my question.

Toxin induced psychosis doesn't in any way change the statements made by little Judy and the doctor about a predatory biology. If you are going to make the case that a rabbit is as equally predisposed to hunting behaviors as a fox, feel free. But assuming there really is "something in their DNA", should that truth be suppressed for the greater good?
>>
>>80796814
Well gee, if only I knew I was retarded I would have understood the error of my reasoning. Thanks for bringing me into the light.
>>
File: 1457052101119.png (248 KB, 367x433)
248 KB
248 KB PNG
>>80796731
as a systematic zoologist, the whole "predator"/"prey" divide triggers me a little bit. It's like a tiny little microaggression.
>>
>>80796819
More than likely you'll have to wait until the next KH game after KH3.
>>
>>80796828
There are a bunch of scans around, if the tons of images posted here are any indication. But yeah, don't buy the ebook, all of the reviews say that the image quality is absolute shit.
>>
>>80796214
I personally would have wanted the original more. But that's just because it feels more like the kind of movie i would enjoy
>>
>>80796802
Did you miss the bit where she leaves the spray at home, basically scolding herself for nearly taking it, then immediately turns around and takes it?

Yeah, she wasn't over her fears.

They trimmed a shitload from the movie. They didn't keep that in for shits and giggles; it was important.
>>
>>80796843
Whatever retard, go eat dicks elsewhere.
>>
>>80796766
The domestic take. Frozen's 400 mil is probably a fluke, but BH6 got 222 and Inside Out got 356. We have a week and a half left before BvS dominates ALL demographics.
>>
>>80795201
Anon I haven't felt like this in years since I was a teen, enjoy the high
>>
> an brilliant but aging sheep who drew the short straw of life
> ends up settling hard with bitch of a wife and has an autistic lamb
> ends up resorting to becoming a infamous distributor of the purest howler in zootopia
> teams up with a young dim witted fox
> ends up losing himself in business and falling down a deep rabbit hole of the howler trade having to break baaaaaaad just to survive
>>
>>80796845
>Dichotomy
>triggered
>>
>>80796802
Except she was explicitly shown being uncomfortable leaving her home without the spray, was immediately suspicious of Nick and Finnick, and went for the spray immediately on the slightest hint of aggression from Nick despite facing much greater dangers without reaching for any sort of weapon before.
>>
>>80796825
I would imagine the point would be to show some other cities where things are VERY different and have some culture clash.

True it would be a pain in the ass to design, but the words "it would be a pain in the ass to design" make Disney concept artists drool.
>>
>>80796399
She reached fit her Fox spray when Nick argued with her I the second act, because his body language and facial expression reminded her so much of Gideon when he scratched her. Nick had no way of knowing, but he accidentally made Judy relive a frightening childhood memory.
>>
>>
>>80796882
>They didn't keep that in for shits and giggles
Yea they left it in so Nick could over react to Judy being defensive after he ALMOST lunges at her.

Look faggot, if you're going to say that Judy almost using the spray is enough to damn her with the label of 'racist' then Nick ALMOST attacking her is justification to call him savage. Fuck off with your double standard.
>>
>>80796957
Pls stop
>>
>>80796957
Lol this one is pretty good.
>>
>>80796984
Why haven't you fucked off yet retard.
>>
>>80796888
I still don't follow what you're going on about. Are you saying it's not making enough money?
>>
>>80796839
> But assuming there really is "something in their DNA", should that truth be suppressed for the greater good?
Well that's just it. It's just an assumption. I could make the assumption that Judy only said that because the doctor said it. I could make the assumption that the doctor was bribed by Bellwether to feed that information to Lionheart. I could assume she just wasn't very good at her job, and was, herself, making an assumption.
So, the premise of your question is flawed. You ask whether the truth should be hidden, but the fact is, it's not the truth, it's just an assumption.
>>
>>80796984
He didn't almost attack her. He was just aggressively asking a question. If she wasn't at all biased towards him, then she shouldn't have reacted so harshly.

She should have been able to answer him when he asked if she was scared of him, but she couldn't because she knew that at least just a bit, she was.

That doesn't make her a terrible person, but she was biased against foxes.
>>
File: image.png (276 KB, 965x623)
276 KB
276 KB PNG
>>80795607
This entire sequence had my feels in maximum overdrive
A similar series of events happend with gf back in November and the bridge scene was almost a mirror of how it ended
Fucking Disney staking me
>>
are nicks pants gray or light brown
>>
>>80796573
The KFP tv show went a lot further with the animal stuff sometimes, as did the Secrets of the Furious 5 special. Tigress was feared and hatred by other children when she was a child, because she was a tiger and was always baking things by accident due to her claws and natural strength. There was also an episode of the show where we learn that a lot of animals are afraid of snakes, and Viper experiences bias because of it.
>>
>>80797083
Die.
>>
>>80797032
>Well that's just it. It's just an assumption
...And I'm asking you to make that assumption and answer the question

Why are you continually deflecting?
>>
>>80796984
No, her "almost using" the spray, along with bringing the spray along, along with being immediately suspicious of Nick, along with complementing Nick for being so "articulate," along with her blurting out a scientist's purely-spittballing theory like she knew it was a fact, combined with her saying to Nick that he wasn't like "other" predators adds up to there being prejudice in her that she wasn't admitting to herself was there.
>>
>>80797097
Why are you so fucking stupid?

Don't deflect my question now stupid.
>>
File: 1458072116617.png (724 KB, 981x1007)
724 KB
724 KB PNG
So, did she went full psychopath at the end?
Because she seemed pretty happy about the thought of Judy getting eaten alive.
>>
File: ConfusedSamus.png (60 KB, 348x360)
60 KB
60 KB PNG
>>80797128
>at the end
>>
>>80797082
THEY'RE STRIPED WHITE AND GOLD, GOD.
>>
>>80797128
She didn't really care what happened to the goyim
>>
>>80796907

I'm sure howler will be incredibly popular in Zootopia, especially Walter's blue howler.
>>
File: 1457660989595.jpg (8 KB, 200x200)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>80797145
>>
>>80797041
>>80797083
>>80796957
I come from /b/, this is actually entertaining enjoy your ban
>>
>>80797097
I'm not the guy you've been arguing with, actually. I'm just jumping on.
So really, you're asking if in any scenario, in which some vital information could potentially condemn part of a population while potentially makes things safer for the rest, honestly, that comes down to personal choice. At this point though, your questioning hardly applies to this film.
>>
>>80797097
anon won't because whatever answer is given would be immoral redundant. It's choice between the preservation of an unified soceity or an institutional white wash
>>
File: 31611193712241006.jpg (12 KB, 320x240)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>Another Zootopia thread arguing/bitching about the ethics of the characters
Fuck this, see you guys next thread.
>>
File: 1457748321841.jpg (190 KB, 1280x1079)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
>>80796592
If they went with the ending where Nick and Judy say "fuck this town" and run off together, it would be a satisfying end but the movie itself would still have ended up as a downer.

I would hope they'd at least have the good sense to end it with this song though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3t9SfrfDZM
>>
File: 1457496649918.png (333 KB, 819x969)
333 KB
333 KB PNG
Oh hey guys what's going o-

>fluffy pony shit.

Alright, see you guys later. Enjoy your bans.
>>
>>80797204
why the fuck do you read how fags arguing?
i'm here just for cute/lewd pics
>>
>>80797241
That song would be pretty on the nose anon.

My choice for a slightly less on the nose song would be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0wfu3tOrtQ

Which oddly enough was on Nick's playlist apparently
>>
>>80797204
>actual discussion instead of just shipping
A BLOO BLOO
Extend my sincerest apologies to your flaccid penis.
>>
>>80796839
>But assuming there really is "something in their DNA", should that truth be suppressed for the greater good?

If they had solid evidence that there was "something in their DNA," the information needed to be released as carefully as possible after making at least some plans to deal with the resulting chaos.

But there wasn't evidence. A scientist who was trying as many leads as possible "went while I'm stumped. Maybe it's something in their DNA?" and Judy turned around and went "it might be their DNA" while leaving out the context that the theory came from a frustrated scientist running out of ideas.

Girl was way too quick to cite something she'd overheard as her only theory, and walked away smiling without giving a moment's thought to how saying "maybe predators are prone to just attacking people" might effect predators. She fucked up.
>>
>>80797269
That song would be good if they wanted to go with something a bit more downish that cements the decaying noir feeling. Born to Run fits with the idea of running away, and is decidedly optimistic sounding with a hint of sadness and nostalgia hiding behind it. Either would work.
>>
Anyone know of any artists that are decent with the style that I could throw a couple sfw commissions at?
>>
>>80797124
Wow come down now, no need for rough words anon. I understand it's a tough question and thinking is hard, but bear with me

but seriously, why the tight tongue? You can't answer a hypothetical?
>>80797185
How does has this nothing to do with the film? You can directly trace it's origins to the film two posts back. Maybe you could answer it anon: if there is indeed a biological predisposition for violence/hunting in predators, should Zootopia society being teaching that to its populace (as little Judy certainly didn't pick up that DNA bit from nowhere)
>>
File: 1458067906554.jpg (626 KB, 917x1920)
626 KB
626 KB JPG
>>
>>80797410
Stop deflecting you stupid faggot.
>>
>>
File: 55840585_p0.jpg (955 KB, 1500x1491)
955 KB
955 KB JPG
>>
>>80797410
It's not a matter of should or shouldn't, you're asking what people's personal ideas about this situation is, and I really can't fathom why. What would you do? Would you release the information if you had it?
>>
File: 1458008083679.gif (894 KB, 245x200)
894 KB
894 KB GIF
>>
>>80797410
>didn't pick up that DNA bit from nowhere

Yeah, she got it from the frustrated scientist who flat-out stated she had no idea what the problem was.
>>
File: Nickdoge.jpg (49 KB, 600x600)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>
File: 1457708383097.gif (1.23 MB, 353x301)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB GIF
>>80797454
>That sad look Nick gets at Mr. Big mentioning that he was once part of the family and how he wasn't anymore
Why do you think Nick did what he did?
>>
>>80797517
And Gideon "it's in our duhnuh" Greys.
>>
File: 1458063975739.png (640 KB, 544x531)
640 KB
640 KB PNG
>>80797479
I could see a 2D show made easily in this style
>>
>>80797410
If there was, then yes. But there isn't.

>She didn't get that from nowhere

No, she got it from a scientist that was grasping at straws and had offered nothing to support his theory.

Now here's a more interesting question: Do they keep insects as pets? Are there domesticated insects specifically bred to be bigger and more useful?
>>
>>80797118
>her "almost using" the spra
Acting on a fight-or-flight response isn't a calculated bias or prejudice.

>along with bringing the spray along
Added protection for a dangerous occupation is now racism. Wew lad.

>along with being immediately suspicious of Nick
Fair enough, Judy was a dick.

>along with complementing Nick for being so "articulate,"
What the fuck are you even on about? Not everyone has a mastery of their mother language, let alone the ability to speak is eloquently.

> along with her blurting out a scientist's purely-spittballing theory like she knew it was a fact
She literally said "We still don't know" and that it "may have something to do with their DNA". And while it may not have been tactful to even touch on the subject to begin with, she didn't state anything with certainty.

>combined with her saying to Nick that he wasn't like "other" predators
What the fuck even?

Judy has bias, that's true. But enough to label her a bigot? I'm not convinced. Nick had a right to be upset, but he read way too far into a minor bias and over reacted. She was afraid of Nick because she found him to be disappointed in her behavior and aggressive, not because of bigotry.
>>
>>80797279
Except judy was citing that information long before the missing mammal case, obviously having picked it up from school (which would mean some level of evidence is present) or prejudicial bunnies (which fits the assumption there is no predisposition whatsoever). I'm obviously going to support the former because it's adds credence to my question being relative to the film'stars universe and that the fact was paraded at a (supposedly) school function.

I respect you for giving an answer. I agree the distribution of that information would need to be handled in a tightly controlled manner to prevent unwarranted prejudice and self-forefilling prophecies
>>
Guys, guys... What if ants were hats?
>>
>>80795033
"Judy, it's dad. Your mom recently found some... pictures of you online. Now, now, we're not angry. We're just worried, and we want you to know that if you're having... trouble...

...Oh I know I shouldn't have let you move to Zootopia. They warned me that place is a den of sin!"
>>
File: 1457360312874.jpg (94 KB, 1280x683)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>
>>80797241
It would've been very Escape from LA if they managed to screw over Zootopia on their way out.
>>
>>80797577
The makers of the movie disagree with your interpretation of their work.

Also...

>obviously having picked it up from school (which would mean some level of evidence is present)

"Obviously having picked it up from school"?

Are you under the impression that in a household with an openly prejudiced father, the only place where she might have picked up something like that is from scientifically accurate textbooks?

Dude.
>>
>>80797490
>Why would ask people for their personal opinions
>Why ask people
>Why
To find out what they think is right, silly, and hopefully walk away with some new insight. Why else would I ask anyone anything for that matter?
>>80797517
Think a little harder anon, think back to the first 5 minutes of the film
>>
File: AnonGetsTricked.png (210 KB, 579x399)
210 KB
210 KB PNG
>>80797563
>>
>>80797666
Right, the retard who can't even pronounce "DNA" is a legitimate source of information that I'm sure she believed wholeheartedly.
>>
>>80797666
>i want to see what others think is right, even when i already decided what is right and i gain no real knowledge from asking. Eat a dick and die.
>>
>>80797555
Would you really want a zootopia show made in the same style of small horse show?
>>
>>80797658
>The makers of the movie disagree with your interpretation of their work.
? what do you mean? How can they disagree with a hypothetical

>Do you under the impression that in a household with an openly prejudiced father, the only place where she might have picked up something like that is from scientifically accurate textbooks?
I don't know, do I? maybe read to the end of my sentence you partially quoted?
>>
>>80797563
>I have no idea what the "you're so articulate" and "you're not like other _____" lines are in reference to.

Dead serious here: did you understand the "we can use that word for each other, but you can't" and "you can't just touch her wool" bits?
>>
>>80797713
I think the style could work with a lot more colors, and improved animation.
>>
>>80797620
Methinks they would disable all of the shock collars and that's ultimately why they have to leave. They freed all the predators but now they can't show their faces in the city again.
>>
>>80797543
Maybe he genuinely didn't know?
It's the kind of thing you should really check before you sell it to the Godfather, so that alone may have got him thrown out.
>>
>>80797689
>Right, the retard who can't even pronounce "DNA" is a legitimate source of information
Back a little further anon, you can do it. What was that little retard referencing when he said that. Something judy said in her little stage play right?
>>80797701
>I already decided who is right so fuck everyone else
Anon, who hurt you?
I have yet to give me opinion on the matter, the most I have done so far is agree with another anon. Honestly your great aversion to this whole thing is more interesting than the dilemma I proposed
>>
>>80797795
I dunno, in a "they run away" situation, I dunno that they would bother to solve the problem first. They would probably try then give up and run.
Unless Nick just wants to escape the bad memories, seems like an odd idea to run after you start making progress towards fixing the city.
>>
>>80797577
Gideon blaming his assholish tendencies on "dinna" outside the school with no adults around constitutes the theory being "paraded at a school function"?

You have some strange notions about education.
>>
>>80797824
Whatever retard. Fuck off a cliff.
>>
>>80797667
Just go back to spamming JudyxNick fan art.
>>
File: 1449768902939.png (235 KB, 347x716)
235 KB
235 KB PNG
Judy did nothing wrong.
>>
>>80797128
That's her fetish... and mine too.
>>
>>80797878
Except start a race war.
>>
>>80797853
>>80797854
>Still refusing to acknowledge Judy's DNA prompt during the school play
Anon, I'm disappointed. I'll stop now and go back to making webms, but please look at yourself.
>>
>>80797865
>I missed literally the entire point of the movie, please rape my face
>>
File: how about no.png (80 KB, 242x206)
80 KB
80 KB PNG
>Judy literally saying the exact words "Clearly, there’s a biological component. Predators are reverting back to their savage state" counts as her offering the idea nothing more than a theory.

Anon, stop pissing on my leg and calling it rain.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (29 KB, 516x621)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>80797797
That's what I sorta think, too.
Mr. Big was probably the closest thing to a family he had after a possible falling out and runaway from home, and he was clearly rather close with them because of what Mr. Big says.
>>
>>80797886
People acted on their fear because of their own confirmation bias. Not Judy's fault.
>>
>>80791071
so basically every man in china who's destined never to have a real girlfriend is scrambling to find a judy plushie large enough to stuff a fleshlight in huh.
>>
>>80797909
>using a backwater hick town elementary school play as a viable source of information
Now i've heard it all.
>>
>>80797936
Well, she repeated a completely untested hypothesis despite having absolutely no education in the field or, really, being in any way qualified to answer. "That's a question for someone more qualified to answer" is all she needed to say.
>>
>>80797909
Points for getting me to check and see if Judy does indeed say anything about DNA in the play.

10/10 would get trolled again.
>>
>>80797981
She was repeating what that scientist said because she wanted to give an answer and didn't know anything else to say.
>>
File: dctfygvh.png (1 MB, 1050x1050)
1 MB
1 MB PNG
Guys

Nick and Judy can't kiss because they don't have lips :(
>>
>>80798011
They can boop noses!
>>
>>80798011
They can still do the no pants dance
>>
File: cr6t7v8y.jpg (512 KB, 1109x1500)
512 KB
512 KB JPG
>>80798027
I need a picture of them booping noses right NOW
>>
>>80798005
Then she shouldn't have said anything.
>>
>>80797827
Nick: What a mess.
Judy: Someone really ought to clean this up.
(they both laugh and drive away)
>>
>>80798005
>she didn't have an answer

when you don't have an answer, don't offer one that involves, y'know, telling people their neighbor will break down the door any minute thirsty for blood. Just go with "we're looking into it".
>>
>>80798011
Why would two best friends need to kiss each other?
>>
File: nj.png (644 KB, 890x637)
644 KB
644 KB PNG
>>80798044
Hooray!
>>
>>80798048
>>80798054

She felt she had to.
>>
File: inbpin.jpg (660 KB, 1280x1359)
660 KB
660 KB JPG
>>80798055
Because they realized that there is something more :3
>>
File: 1458070245755.png (598 KB, 817x1920)
598 KB
598 KB PNG
>>
>>80798011
all mammals have lips
>>
>>80798052
Not quite like that, but yeah
THinking about it, I think that both potential endings to the old draft would be really depressing.
If they stay, then they start helping return things to how they should be if thats even possible, but Nick still lives in the place that was hell for most of his life.

If they escape, then Nick gets his happy ending, but Judy is forced to basically give up her idealism and let the city burn even though she just wanted to help.

Both endings are sad. Really it was a good idea to change it for what they were shooting for.
>>
>>80797797
>>80797543
He conned a cop then gloated about it to her face twice. The second time got him blackmailed and almost murdered several times.

He's clever, but as Judy playfully said, kind of dumb.

He thought he could get away with it so he did it.

>>80797454
>think a fox is on the up-and-up, at least as far as honour among thieves is on concern
>it's just an outdated stereotype. I'm a progressive shrew.
>you wind up using a butt-skin skunk rug as your grandma's burial shroud because you trusted him

Big only has himself to blame.
>>
File: cvtuybu.jpg (59 KB, 600x774)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>80798082
This is seriously how I imagined she was on the inside, she obviously noticed and is fucking furious a filthy predator is touching her wool, I bet she was so near of exploding in anger
>>
>>80798005
>She was repeating what that scientist said

No. She wasn't.

Doctor: Sir, it may be time to consider their biology.

Judy: Clearly, there’s a biological component. Predators are reverting back to their savage state.

That's not a small leap. Judy heard someone saying that they should consider researching the possibility of a genetic component, then she turned around and stated that there was a genetic component as if it had been proven.

That's a great big massive leap. Her bias led to her taking "well it might be a possibility" and turning it into "this is the reason".
>>
>>80798011
I wonder what they will do if they get them together.

Will they try an awkward head tilting kiss? I doubt they would do too heavy a kiss in a disney movie.

Maybe they just rub noses or foreheads or something.
>>
>>80798004
Can you please leave

we are posting judy
>>
>>80798048
>>80798054
She had information she felt was relevant to the case. While, yes, it wasn't delivered well, she felt like she needed to fulfill her duty of relaying all pertinent information about the case with the public. It wasn't motivated by racial grand standing, as much as you wish it was so you can validate your own narrative. She's blinded by idealism.
>>
>>80798100
What are some movies or shows that end with the protagonist leaving it all behind to start fresh elsewhere?
>>
>>80798011
>They both kiss other animals in the film.
try harder
>>
File: smug.jpg (66 KB, 1000x530)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>80798119
wow

hey

woooow wait a minute
>>
>>80794129
i'm guessing you spent a lot of time getting it to look just like the reference. The end result is good which counts for a lot but I can tell it wasn't drawn by a pro (obviously). You have a lot of potential, you should keep practicing and look up some tutorials.
>>
File: 1457748409282.jpg (223 KB, 1280x711)
223 KB
223 KB JPG
>>80798011
Bullshit. Disney has the best animators in the entire world and you don't think they could make a fox and a bunny kiss convincingly?
>>
>>
File: realization.gif (1006 KB, 260x187)
1006 KB
1006 KB GIF
>>80798143
>>80798095
Wait so they CAN kiss?

These are good news
>>
>>80798121
She literally requotes the doctor almost word per word prior to the quote you list. Have you fucking watched the movie?
>>
>>80798131
>>
>>80798135
That doesn't make it okay you fucking isiot.
>>
File: bea.jpg (98 KB, 1024x628)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>80798173
OH MY GOD SHE'S CRYING

SO BEAUTIFUL
>>
>>80798176
Proper reaction would be the reverse version of that gif, 10pts from House Anon

>>80798174
Get your tumblr, humanized, disgusting abomination of goddess waifu right the fuck out of here
>>
I've really been wondering what intercourse between bunee and foks would go, since bunee is less than half of foks's size?
>>
File: 1457894522286.jpg (364 KB, 1280x960)
364 KB
364 KB JPG
>>
>>80798121
I don't think you remember that scene to well
>>
>>80798136
Well Arrested Development season 3 did.
Otherwise I dunno, but I'd like to hear some. I like the idea of having a story ending with the characters choosing to give up and run, Its bittersweet at best, but still compelling if done right

Hell, I might have to reconsider how I'm gonna end my fic
>>
>>80798203
Judy is too cute when she's flustered.
>>
File: hand.webm (1.35 MB, 720x304)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB WEBM
>>80798211
I don't have the reversed version ;_;
>>
>>80798135
>She had information

No. She did not.
>>
>>80798214 ** how intercourse would go
>>
>>80798135
No one ever said it was motivated by "racial grand standing" but it's a blatant expression of her own prejudices, further solidified by her conversation with Nick shortly thereafter.
>>
File: bi.jpg (72 KB, 828x900)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>80798241
I want a version of this comic where Judy doesn't get mad and quickly gives Nick a kiss

I don't like that ending
>>
File: photo+(18).png (571 KB, 1000x750)
571 KB
571 KB PNG
>>80798136
And then in Season 4, it was Tobias who decided he needed A New Start.
>>
>>80798121
>Judy: Clearly, there’s a biological component. Predators are reverting back to their savage state.
Actually, Judy never said that. You're quoting Nick's paraphrased version of the speech, which itself isn't accurate. If you go back and listen to her speech, she doesn't present anything with certainty.
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 392x243)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>tumblr hates this movie because it supports cops
>tumblr always screams that 'you should let the government/police handle it!' whenever talking about the 2nd amendment
CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP
>>
File: 1450328226399.gif (1.79 MB, 480x270)
1.79 MB
1.79 MB GIF
>>80798174
Oh my god
>>
>>80798174
Why are you posting femJoker?
>>
>>80798291
She said both "Theres a biological component" and "Predators seem to be reverting to their primitive savage ways" during her speech. Not in the same breath but she does say both.
>>
File: pic.png (865 KB, 750x2000)
865 KB
865 KB PNG
>>80798295
They're all a bunch of 16 year old girls with no idea about anything, cavesponge, what did you expect?
>>
File: 1457800879365.jpg (410 KB, 722x1920)
410 KB
410 KB JPG
>>80798279
>>
>>80798242
its ok anon
>>
>>80798242
this was the only scene in the movie i didn't like
>>
>>80798295
What? Since when did Tumblr start hating it?
>>
File: 1457800913179.jpg (288 KB, 722x1920)
288 KB
288 KB JPG
>>80798279
>>80798333
>>
File: 1457800967955.jpg (328 KB, 802x1920)
328 KB
328 KB JPG
>>80798279
>>80798343
>>
>>80798309
But under different context and with no evidence, because it's a mis-quote from the scientist
>>
File: 1457801021875.jpg (153 KB, 1280x1498)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>>80798279
>>80798351
>>
>>80798295
Fucking where? All I'm seeing is cute art and furries praise it? Is this one of those things were we make shit up and spread it so idiots like >>80798320 will buy it no question?
>>
File: 1452148038870.jpg (35 KB, 601x601)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>80798291
>Actually she didn't say that
>That was just Nick stating what she had said


Full autism
>>
>>80798354
Well its not a misquote, but there was no real evidence
>>
>>80798373
That was Nicks line, but Judy did say both of those things, pretty spread apart though.
>>
File: tcy.png (575 KB, 600x855)
575 KB
575 KB PNG
>>80798363
>>80798351
>>80798343
>>80798333
I love this. Thank you.
>>
>>80798381
Yes, it is. If Judy stated "there is a biological component", it's bullshit because the scientist hadn't even begun that avenue of research yet, merely considered it a possibility.
>>
>>80798309
Yes, I'm aware, but she doesn't present any of that with conviction or as absolute truth.

Nick takes it personally and is triggered by seeing imagery of muzzles on the televisions screens. He lost his cool and shit on Judy when she wasn't trying to cause a problem.
>>
>>80798381
I say misquote because the scientist mentions considering the biology, and Lionheart is the one who says they're going savage.
>>
>>80798351
He really jammed on the eyeliner pretty fast there

Unless he got 2 black eyes from that
>>
>>80798214
Bump
>>
File: 1448598715818.jpg (196 KB, 1600x1600)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
>>80798354
>Under different context
>mfw

Give up other anon, this kid is self-delusion to the extreme
>>
>>80798409
Yeah, Nick takes it personally because Judy just told the entire fucking city that all predators are ticking time bombs. That's a legit reason to get pissed.
>>
File: 1457404310410.jpg (102 KB, 640x640)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
i love nick
>>
File: ctrfytgv.jpg (38 KB, 344x399)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>80798214
>>80798420
do not
>>
>>80798409
She seemed pretty convinced of it when Nick questioned her about it. If she wasn't convinced, she might have said something, but she just double downed on what she said when Nick called her on it.
>>
File: 1458061167045.png (712 KB, 1129x1220)
712 KB
712 KB PNG
>>80798403
You're welcome. It's nice that my out-of-control Nick and Judy SFW folder is coming in handy.
>>
>>80798425
What does any of this even mean?
>>
File: image.gif (1.31 MB, 480x263)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB GIF
>>80798432
>>
File: 57245286.png (783 KB, 747x618)
783 KB
783 KB PNG
>>80798420
Spot the newfag.
>>
>>80798395
The whole point is they convey the exact same message. Biology is a component and predators are reverting to savages. That's what judy said and what Nick was repeating, the semantics is irrevelant

you have full blown aspegers, at the least, Judy's priest
>>
File: impatience.gif (289 KB, 177x177)
289 KB
289 KB GIF
>mfw I have to wake up in 5 hours to drive my little sister to school and I'm still here posting Zootopia pictures
>>
>>80798478
HE TOOK THE BAIT
>>
>>80798486
I never said she didn't say that, I just said she quoted the scientist
I think you're speaking with the wrong persons of interest there anondo
>>
File: 574232457.png (766 KB, 811x732)
766 KB
766 KB PNG
>>80798492
Been there, done that, got the free T-shirt. Buy a couple cans of Monster and you'll make it through the week.
>>
The pen seemed like a weird plot decide given she has an iPhone and that works just as well.
This is really a movie about how amazing iPhones are.
>>
File: dy.jpg (9 KB, 300x168)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
*gasp*
>>
yip yip
>>
>>80798431
No she didn't. Go back and watch the fucking movie. She said that only predators have been reported of going savage, which doesn't leave out the possibility for prey to do the same, and the reason MAY have to do with their biology and history.

But you're purposely leaving out other externalities in Nick's favor. Like the fact that Judy is a farm girl whose inexperienced with living in a large city, a nervous rookie cop about to give a press conference that she's never had to do before, and the fact that they both have had developed a relationship of trust independent of the fucking blackmailing recorder pen.

You would think Nick would take those things into consideration, because he's a savvy conman, he can read people pretty well. But no, they're ignored, and it makes it feel like Nick is acting out of character for the sake of moving the plot along.
>>
>>80798548
But the iPhone is what got them almost caught while it was the cute carrot pen that was what ultimately saved the day.
>>
>>80798604
I did watch the movie, apparently you didn't. Judy's prejudices are frequent and obvious, she recites information she has no business reciting, which she then fails to see any problem in, before proving that she did not trust and was afraid of Nick, who thought that their relationship was going very well, and was proven very wrong--just like, oh shit, a certain traumatic event from his younger days. His anger was perfectly justified, especially considering the absolute shitstorm that followed in the days after.
>>
I watched the movie, I liked the movie.
I think Judy and Nick should stay friends.
>>
>>80798604
You are really defensive of Judy here, like she did nothing wrong stating maybe predators are reverting back to their savage ways. She defends the action by saying those are the facts of the case, when in fact they are hyperbolic assumptions based on a lack of evidence

and she apologizes for it so I don't know how you can maintain this delusion
>>
File: image.jpg (880 KB, 900x5330)
880 KB
880 KB JPG
>>80798565
Egad
>>
>>80798720
Yours or mine?
>>
>>80798756
Both
>>
does Disney sell Pawpsicles get.
>>
>>80798775
>get
Out
>>
>>80798775
Thank you for the lovely idea anon

You'll be able to buy them on Amazon by the end of the week
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 342x576)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>80798805
kill urself my man
>>
File: 1458022569794.jpg (195 KB, 884x699)
195 KB
195 KB JPG
>tfw this /pol/-tier qt didn't make it into the movie
>>
>>80798805
Wat is dis
>>
where did the clip of nick with the collar off even come from
>>
Do they mean rug as in the carpeting or as in a hairpiece?
>>
>>80797619
Did they do it?
>>
>>80798672
>Judy's prejudices are frequent and obvious
Simply having a non lethal repellent doesn't equate to prejudice.
>she recites information she has no business reciting
She does, because it's relevant to the case. Regardless of the fact that's it's not the actual cause.
>which she then fails to see any problem in
She clearly does because it fucked over her relationship with Nick
>before proving that she did not trust and was afraid of Nick
Triggering a fight-or-flight response has nothing to do with trust or prejudice. If someone motions like they're going to hit you, you're more than likely going to be defensive.
>His anger was perfectly justified
It was to a point, but he took it too far.

>>80798719
I'm more upset that Nick acted out of character than anything else.
>>
>>80798881
a computer
in Disney
>>
>>80798898
I mean, she did betray him right after he just said the best thing to do would be to give non-answers that say nothing.
>>
File: IMG_20160316_154001.jpg (269 KB, 1200x1600)
269 KB
269 KB JPG
i can't help it mans
>>
>>80798898
I'm upset that you are so autistic you cannot realize the reason no one else has ever made that claim or agreed with you now is because you are wrong and can't properly equate social expectations
>>
File: nohomo.png (36 KB, 291x327)
36 KB
36 KB PNG
>>80798940
>fucking implying
>>
>>80798940

That's a neat Finnick, KoboldAnon.

If you're still drawing, how about a 50s Bellwether?
>>
>>80798848
What are you talking about?
>>
>>80798959
Source?
>>
>>80798953
Nice point by point refutation, faggot. Just from the use of your buzzwords I can tell you that this "aspie" has probably slept with more women than you've held hands with.
>>
>>80799024
Furry artist called Jailbird. You can find it pretty easy on e621. Not that you'd go there, of course.
>>
>>80798295
>4chan gets triggered every time someone insists they're a hivemind
>proceeds to imply that tumblr is a hivemind
>>
>>80796119
yeah, the dynamic in this movie was better. the usual trope is they go through some ordeal that forces them to reconcile their friendship which is an easy way to get the audience emotionally involved. in this movie nick was just punishing her until she gave a heartfelt apology which they both knew he deserved. nick let her hit rock bottom before he forgave her to teach her a valuable lesson about herself and because he knew it was the best way to ease her guilty conscience. it added some real friendship drama and deepened their bond in a way that didn't feel forced.
>>
>>80799121
Whoever wrote that needs to get run over by a truck, goddamn.
>>
File: CdLQ6-YUUAAC1EB.jpg (99 KB, 1500x1200)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>
>>80799131
Nah that's just /co/ not all of 4chin.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (42 KB, 491x491)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>80798959
I'm onto you.
>>
File: CdfUueLUYAAIkYK.jpg (55 KB, 500x500)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>
>>80799146
What's going on? Is /co/ getting triggered again?
>>
File: bunnyburrow central.jpg (189 KB, 1070x900)
189 KB
189 KB JPG
>>80799245
Just fluffypones.
>>
File: 2433070_orig.jpg (191 KB, 1100x716)
191 KB
191 KB JPG
>>80799280
Man, this film has some really solid concept art. I don't remember ever seeing so much of the pre-production art allowed outside Disney before.
>>
>>80799280
Wat? What are these fluffypones you speak of.
>>
>>80799308
Someone made an mlp tumblr thing where a pony was basically a ball of fur.
People decided to make more of it.
It's basically getting to tribbles level of uncontrollable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyMJAL4KPII
>>
>>80799237
All of these make me sad because I have a sinking feeling they'll just keep them friends. Mainly because it feels like one of those it'd be too good to be true moments which never happen. That and I doubt Disney cares what most fans want. If they do it seems like there's enough people who want them to stay friends to make them disregard it or think it over.

It's the only thing the movie depresses me with. Something is wrong with me for wanting a rabbit and fox to get married and have some Funny Boxes, dammit.
>>
File: rabbit and fox.jpg (296 KB, 1200x1416)
296 KB
296 KB JPG
Jason Bateman is a really good voice actor. I'm watching the b-roll footage of the voice actors and it wasn't until I saw Jason Bateman doing his script that I realize that Nick was played by Jason Bateman.

I mean, I knew Jason was the voice actor but I realized during the film I never had a moment where I pictured Jason doing the voice of Nick. I just saw Nick as a full entire original entity.

Unlike Mayweather, who I kept picturing Jenny Slate voice acting in her sound booth.
>>
>>80795105
How can they read animal farm if there are no humans in zootopia?
>>
>>80799334
It's more akin to yukkuri than anything. A cutesy dumb harmless thing taken by weirdos and torture porn fetishists to the point it became unbearable. I'd say its pretty up there in the list of things the horse show cursed upon the world.
>>
>>80799340
Man, forget marriage, I just want to see the "meet the parents" scene. It'll be like "Guess Who's Coming to Dinner" but with tails and animal puns.
>>
File: 55841546_p0.jpg (215 KB, 952x1255)
215 KB
215 KB JPG
>>
File: furryosa.jpg (600 KB, 1280x1280)
600 KB
600 KB JPG
>>
File: 55841218_p0.jpg (2.04 MB, 1748x2480)
2.04 MB
2.04 MB JPG
>>80799393
We could also track down Nick's mom if she's still around. Wonder what she'd think of bunny-in-law.
>>
>>80795887
I agree. Nick had the right to get mad but he shouldn't have stormed out. If he let Judy explain and then they settle it there, it would have made both of them seem more understanding.

Let the media blow up her statements to keep the race war and let Judy resign for thinking it was her fault. But let Nick be the one to convince Judy to come back to Zootopia because he never lost faith in her.
>>
>>80799442
If she were around, you think she would have come to his police academy graduation, though.
>>
File: 1457419353059.png (97 KB, 324x293)
97 KB
97 KB PNG
>>80799472
This nigga gets it.
>>
>>80799481
The sequel can involve a Quest to find her.
>>
>>80799549
that would be adorable. in-law plots about a good ship are the best. also his mother, being older could be a literal silver fox for bonus puns
>>
>>80796573
And which film is doing better?
>>
File: 1457980088013.gif (2.09 MB, 125x125)
2.09 MB
2.09 MB GIF
>>80798995
okay
>>
>>80799607
>>80799426

Speaking of box office, just looked at the numbers and sometime this week, Zootopia is going to pass Mad Max Fury Road's cumulative total.
>>
>>80799704
Family-rated movies tend to earn a little more in general. However, box office success is super hard to attribute to any specific feature of a film. I'd like to think that the actual quality of the movie played a big part. It's nice to see a movie about anthropomorphic animals that actually uses the premise well, instead of... using it like Dreamworks.
>>
>>80799472
>I agree. Nick had the right to get mad but he shouldn't have stormed out. If he let Judy explain and then they settle it there, it would have made both of them seem more understanding.

He got triggered pretty hard though. He didn't do anything out of character. After he had time to cool off he forgave her.

>But let Nick be the one to convince Judy to come back to Zootopia because he never lost faith in her.

Well he did lose faith in her, because she went on a racist rant in front of him. Basically you want a different movie, which is fine, but don't pretend you're making some kind of legitimate criticism.
>>
>>80799779
Yeah, it's just a comparison measure against the big popular films of last year. If it was on the 2015 chart it would currently be 23rd place and moving into the top 20 soon. Right now it's 2nd place for 2016 behind Deadpool but will soon be passed up by big new movies.
>>
>>80799802
Also the repellent she went for when he scared her just after was fox repellent specifically (at least in its packaging). Like, having mace and not being a racist is possible of course, but having like, anti-black spray on you and thinking you're being a cool cosmopolitan is a little crazier.
>>
>>
>>80799845
Just these two pages, no translation yet.
>>
>>80794920
>>80796165
Please do us all a favor, and kill yourselves
>>
Is there any good fanfiction, aside from Sad Judy? I'm asking for a friend, haha. What a wierdo.
>>
>>80799300
Disney's done a couple of art books now. For the most part they're all really good, however with Zootopia it was in production / pre-production for about 5 years and consequently there are hundreds of thousands of art pieces that were made for it. Most of it was likely doodles that you wouldn't necessarily want to hang on a wall, but with such a sheer volume of artwork comes more than enough quality pieces to fill a book with.
>>
>>80799549
>Finding Nick
>>
>>80799845
There's so much good shit coming out of Asia but none of it's translated.

Anyone wanna take bets on which character Sindoll does a doujin of? I'm putting mine on Gazelle and her tigers.
>>
>>80799875
If you're looking for shipfic, there's "Cause I've Been Thinking" and "The Plunge", which are both new, cute, and a good medium length. If you're not looking for shipfic I can't help you because that's all i read

as for being weird, the sooner you embrace the furry trash you are the easier it is
>>
>>80799905
We did get this translated earlier yesterday, at least. >>80794462
>>
>>80799931
Thanks.

]I embraced it alright.

The only problem I have is the quality of the writing is usually piss poor so my friend get's frustrated trying to find something that's not cringe-worthy to read.
>>
File: 지랄.jpg (363 KB, 950x2260)
363 KB
363 KB JPG
>>
>>80800015
Yeah the only way I found these is by wading through some shit. Ho boy. Bad but enthusiastic writing can be charming, but sometimes I wanna get into the angst/fluff/smut without having to fight the author on their run-ons. And people who don't indent and newline each time the speaker changes in their dialogue? sub. human.
>>
>>80800110
Hey, the plunge is really enjoyable, thanks m8.

There is no hope left for me
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>80800257
The plunge was a metaphor both for Judy in the fic and for you going down the rabbit hole

the rabbit hole is furry
...that sounded less lewd in my head.
>>
if they have mouse cop in the sequel, should they do a indiana jones parody?
>>
>>80800279
This makes me want to see more of Nick's academy days. Wonder how much free time Judy would have to help him out.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (826 KB, 200x320)
826 KB
826 KB GIF
Why is he so precious?
>>
>>80799845
>>80799854
>>80800070

Goddamn, the east is really pullin' through for us.
>>
>>80801009
Just wait til' the nip's get the movie next month
>>
>>80801058
Next month? Jesus, the poor bastards. The UK doesn't get it for another week or so as it is, right? The moon people must be half-killing themselves with anticipation.
>>
>>80799442
There's so many wedding fan art of the main characters. When Tangled came out, was it also like this?



[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.